The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

3 Darlene 2

The children were all lined up along with the sister wives. Despite their best efforts the elder sister could not hold Emily and Loren back. The two ran up gave Darlene a hug “We were so worried” cried Loren “Don’t ever leave us for that sinful world every again” exclaimed Emily

As best she could she knelt down. “Well, girls, You don’t have to worry about me, okay?” She looked them both in the eye and they each nodded. “But you do have to get back in line,” she added with a note of maternal authority she would never have guessed she possessed and one that had the sister-wives exchanging smiles. “Now, get, both of you.” But the girls insisted on hugging her again before returning to their places just as their father walked into the room.

Without even commanding them, her legs walked her over to her place in line and kneeled her down with the rest of the family. She keep her eyes on the ground as she heard his voice get closer with each blessing. “Heavenly Father” he said as he placed his hand on Darlene head “ We are so blessed to have our sister back in our home. While the wolves of the sinful world try and drag her away let her know that the walls of Covenant will allow no enemy to penetrate and will allow her to know peace and love”

His words settled over her like a warm blanket. Just as he finished speaking she felt the baby move within her for the first time and she gasped placing her hands on her belly in wonder.

The prophet kneel down and put his hand on top of hers and looked deep into her eyes.

“The baby,” she had to pause to catch her breath. “The baby moved.”

“The baby knows it’s home” said the Prophet

She was only mildly startled, when again, Loren stepped out of line and maneuvered between Darlene and her father to plant a kiss on Darlene’s belly. “Welcome home, baby,” she said.Darlene half expected Loren to be scolded but instead the Prophet smiled Annabelle and Annika walked over and helped Darlene to her feet.The prophet raised his hand and the children lined and one by one the children walked to Darlene kissed her belly and said " Welcome home, baby”

The two women flanking Darlene stroked her back as the children welcomed her baby. For a moment she found herself wondering if it could really work that way. Could this be her home? Could this be her baby’s family? “Only if you SURRENDER to GOD” the voice in head said . With each child kiss the warmth became grew stronger Darlene wasn’t sure how much more she could feel before she actually combusted. As the last child kiss her belly the warmth subsided leaving a blissful sense of peace and belonging.

“Come now my family, Sister Kaitlyn awaits” the Prophet said