The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

3 Darlene 3

Kaitlyn, Elaine, Samantha and Elizabeth were there when they arrived. “Oh sister” Kaitlyn said as she gave Darlene a big hug “I am so glad you came.“At that moment the baby started moving around a lot, almost as if it were dancing inside her. It wasn’t painful, but it was a bit distracting.

“Congratulations,” Darlene said, not really sure what else to say. “This is a really big day for you.” “Yes and to think my sinful self would have mocked such a glorious moment. I praise Heavenly Father for the TRUTH of the ONE TRUE CHURCH” Kaitlyn replied “the ONE TRUE CHURCH” those word penetrated Darlene mind “well sisters we must get started” Annkia added “Darlene would you undress Kaitlyn” Darlene was a little surprised to be included since she figured that level of participation would be reserved for other members, but started undoing the buttons of her friend’s dress.

Kaitlyn stood like an obedient child as Darlene removed her dress heels and underwear. After folding and putting away the cloth Darlene followed the other sister as they formed a circle around Kaitlyn. “Who here stands for the order of Sisters” Annkia ask “I do” Elaine responded “Who stands for the order of mothers?” “I do” replies Annabelle " Who stands for the order of Virgins” “I do” said Elizabeth. “You may each say your blessing and apply your oil” said Annkia.

Darlene watched as Elaine stepped in front of Kaitlyn and applied some oil to her forehead. “Heavenly Father, I beseech Your blessing upon Kaitlyn Darby this day that she may enter the fellowship of her Sisters in Zion.” Annabelle step up and applied oil to her belly “Heavenly Father, I beseech Your blessing upon Kaitlyn Darby this day that she may be bestowed the honor of motherhood.” And finally Elizabeth stepped forward and applied her oil to Kaitlyn’s left breast above her heart. “Heavenly Father, I beseech Your blessing upon Kaitlyn Darby this day that she may remain pure for the husband You have chosen for her.”

Annkia then approached with Rebecca holding a white dress “You stand before us as Eve did in the garden” Annkia Proclaimed “Lift up your arms and receive your vale of modesty” As she watched, Darlene had an odd sense of, of, well, she wasn’t sure what to call it. Even though it was happening right in front of her, she couldn’t quite grasp that the card-carrying atheist she’d met all those weeks ago was now getting ready to be baptized into the very church she’d been so determined to tear down.

“Is this the work of God .....or...something else?” She thinks to herself as she watched Rebecca drape the white dress over Kaitlyn She was prepared to accept that there were forces at work in the universe that she didn’t understand, but she wasn’t sure if that meant God had a plan for her personally.Having never had much of an earthly father, the concept of a loving, Heavenly Father was still a bit much for her to accept.“Sister Kaitlyn who do choose to stand as witness to your Baptism” Annkia asked “I choose Darlene” replied Kaitlyn

Darlene felt her jaw literally drop. Again, she figured she wouldn’t be eligible and that Kaitlyn would choose Elizabeth or Kimberly. Her throat began to close up with emotion and she had to blink back tears. “Oh sweetheart” said Kaitlyn as she looked over a Darlene. Annkia came to her side began to rub her back as Kaitlyn came over took her hands. “Don’t hold back sister " said Kaitlyn " Tears are Heavenly Father way of washing away the pain. Hoping she wasn’t making a mess of her eye makeup Darlene let the tears flow. She couldn’t quite believe that Kaitlyn would choose to share such a special moment with her. “Why....why me” Darlene asked “It is because of you that I returned to Heavenly Father” Kaitlyn replied.She couldn’t very well argue with that. she paused to clear her throat, “what do I need to do?”

“The prophet will guide you through the ceremony” Annkia said “first you can help with this” Annkia led Darlene to the long train in back of Kaitlyn dress she picked up and followed Kaitlyn out the door.

Darlene couldn’t be sure if the fluttering in her belly were from nerves or the baby moving around again.

The prophet stood waiting at one end of the pool wearing what looked like a white robe like the kind the ancient priests in Israel wore.Kaitlyn kneel down before the Prophet. Randall and Rebecca were flanked to the right of him were Elaine soon joined them. Annkia took Darlene arm and lead her to the left side. “We praise Heavenly Father for the coming of this day” said the Prophet " A day of rebirth for Kaitlyn Darby. Who shall come forth and proclaim guardianship of this precious child”

Randall stepped forward and placed his right hand on Kaitlyn’s head.“I, Randall Matthew Peterson, proclaim guardianship of Kaitlyn Darby. She shall live in my home under my protection until such time as she leaves it to be married. Before Almighty God and these witnesses, I hereby vow to cherish her as my own daughter.” Seeing the expression on his face, the sincerity in his voice, made the tears return, but Darlene was far from the only misty-eyed person in the room. Both Elaine and Rebecca were dabbing at their own eyes, their faces radiant with smiles.

But not more so than Kaitlyn who had an expression of absolute peace on her face. Ever since they had first met, at least up until her conversion, Kate had been angry about something. Now it was though all the anger had been snuffed out leaving only serenity and joy. As she watched and listened she felt something loosening in her chest. “Would the witness stand forth” the prophet said Darlene dabbed at her eyes and cheeks with the handkerchief Annika had passed her and stepped forward Somehow Darlene knew she had to place her hands on Kaitlyn head " did you heed witness to sister Kaitlyn when she was in her sinful state?” Ask the prophet “I did,” she said a little surprised at the steadiness of her voice. “Will you bear witness of her baptism to all who inquire?” “I shall, truly and faithfully.” “Sister Kaitlyn” the prophet said “What say you to baptism of water” “Yes,” Kaitlyn said in a breathless whisper. “I seek to be baptized into the One True Church.”

The tone of her voice sent a blissful warmth through Darlene. As instinctively as she put them on Darlene removed her hands from Kaitlyn head. Kaitlyn rose up as the Prophet took her hand and led her to the pool

Darlene’s awareness of the others in the room blocked out. Her entire attention was absorbed by Kaitlyn and the Prophet. The Prophet lead Kaitlyn into the middle of the pool “By the power bestow upon me by our beloved heavenly father I baptized Kaitlyn Darby into the one true church” She watched as with perfect trust, Kaitlyn closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The prophet gently pinched her nose shut and bent her backwards beneath the water completely submerging her. After a moment he raised her up again. “All your sins from your old life have been washed away by divine grace. I commend you into the care of your guardian.”

Darlene stepped aside as Randall came forward holding up an enormous white towel which he wrapped around Kaitlyn as she emerged from the pool. That feeling in Darlene’s chest changed, it felt a bit like a cracking, or crumbling as though the layers of numbness she’d wrapped around her heart were starting to fall apart.