The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

3 Darlene 1

Since her conversion a month ago Kaitlyn had been sending Darlene hand written letters telling her about her life in Covenant. From the letters, Darlene could tell that Kaitlyn had been quite the busy convert. Apparently Zionite University was transferring her credits so she would still be getting her masters’ degree, just not quite in the way she’d originally planned. She will also be heading a series of missionary training course targeted at those who have fallen prey to the atheist agenda. The last letter was an invitation to her baptism which take places today.

But Covenant was the last place Darlene wanted to go, despite the strange pull she felt toward it, a pull she hoped would diminish with distance. Darlene finish packing her last bag when the cab arrived to take her to the airport. Her parents had a place in France and she hoped the prophet influence could not reach across the sea. She hopped into the cab and gave the driver the destination while inside her head she struggle with the feeling that she was running away.

Although it was about mid-afternoon, it felt much later to Darlene. She found herself feeling quite tired. I’ll just take a brief nap, she told herself closing her eyes and tipping her head back. All of a sudden that glorious light returned along with that incredible warmth. She was sitting on a park bench in Covenant watching as Loren and some of her sisters played hopscotch and holding a baby, her baby. The sky was clouding up and she was about to tell the girls that it was time to go in when she saw the blind man. Darlene look down and saw that her baby was no longer in her arms “NO! Don’t take my baby!” Darlene jerked upright, hard pounding gasping for breath clutching at her belly.

“Ok lady we’re here” the cab driver said Darlene heart skip a beat when and saw that she was right next to the prophet mansion. “What!...NO!...I...I was suppose go to the airport!” said Darlene “This was the address you gave me Lady” replied the cab driver “NO it wasn’t!...Take to the airport now!” Darlene said with a sense of panic in her voice “Whatever, it your dime” the cab driver turned the key but the car wouldn’t start. Darlene heart sank as she heard the engine stall, it sank further when she a knock on the door window and even further when she looked up and saw Annkia. “Sister I’m so glad you made it” Annkia said after she open the door. “I wasn’t….I mean…” Darlene stumble over her words “I….I…..I am not dressed for the occasion” she could hardly believe those words came out of her mouth. “Well we can certainly take care of that” Annkia said as extended her hand to Darlene.

The weight of day had taken it’s toll on her body as she had lean on Annkia to get out of car. “Let’s get you inside and out of those sweaty things” Annika said. Kelsey and Annabelle were waiting at the front door.”You go with your sister and I will help cab driver get exactly what he needs” Annkia said “Come on, Sister,” Kelsey said. “I think a nice relaxing bath will do you a world of good.” She moved to the other side of Darlene to support her up the stairs gently stroking Darlene’s belly the whole way. Once she passed over the threshold Darlene seemed to feel a sense of, of inevitability maybe? She couldn’t quite put the words to it other than it just seemed normal to give herself over into the care of these women. Whatever else they had in mind, she was sure they meant her no physical harm.

The bathroom they led her to on the second floor was one she’d never seen before. It was at least as big as the living room if not bigger. Three basins were set in a vanity counter along one wall as they walked in on the right. To the left were three sink and chair set-ups like you saw in a beauty parlor. It was too one of these that the sister-wives led her.

As she sat she counted five shower stalls along the back wall with four claw foot tubs set in the middle of the floor. The toilets she guessed were concealed behind screens at the far left and right of the room.“Just sit back and relax,” Annabelle said seating Darlene in one of the shampoo sinks and turning on the water. “We’ll just wash your hair first. Heavenly Father only knows what you were exposed to in the sinful world. Go ahead and close your eyes.”

With her eyes closed Darlene figured the arrangement must have more to do with bonding they’d talked about the first time she’d stayed, having the sister-wives wash each other’s hair. She’d noticed a booster seat at the third station which was probably for the littlest girls’ benefit.

As Annabelle scrubbed and massaged her scalp, Darlene felt her concerns fading leaving her mind more or less blank.

Soon that blankness was filled with song

As sisters in Zion, we’ll all work together;
The blessings of God on our labors we’ll seek.”

she felt as though her soul was ascending from her body

“We’ll build up his kingdom with earnest endeavor;
We’ll comfort the weary and strengthen the weak.”

Higher and higher it rose

“The errand of angels is given to women;
And this is a gift that, as sisters, we claim:”

Until it touched the heavens

“To do whatsoever is gentle and human,
To cheer and to bless in humanity’s name.”

Darlene felt a sense of blissful serenity settle over her even as she was told to stand up while Annabelle and Kelsey undressed her and helped her into a tub of warm water. Her hair, which had just brushed the tops of her shoulders before now fell to just above her shoulder blades, but that, too seemed perfectly natural. As the others scrubbed her she laid a hand on her belly remembering the prophet’s first words to her the last time she’d been here

“...I am overjoyed that you have accepted your God-given calling for motherhood”

Since her last vist to Covenant, Darlene had been dithering even more about her career. She hadn’t been able to envision herself doing anything except taking care of her baby. She was instructed to lean back against the wall of the tub so Annabelle could dry her hair while Kelsey went to find her some proper clothes. A ray of sunlight peaked through the frosted windows and glinted off the rim of the tub.

Darlene saw herself standing in the front of the church again surrounded by all the prophet’s wives and children. She was holding a baby wrapped in white and blue blankets. Looking down she saw that this baby, a boy, had the prophet’s eyes. “Time to get out and get dry, Sister,” Annabelle was telling her.As Annabella dried off her beloved sister, Kelsey arrive with her dress As the fabric brushed against her skin she felt a mild ripple of pleasure. As much as she did not want to admit it, it just felt so good to be taken care of. So she sat still and patient as Annabelle combed back her hair and set a headband into it and Kelsey made up Darlene’s face. When they were done and she looked in the mirror she almost didn’t recognize herself.

The sister wives dressed her in a pink laced dress with a sash that was tied between her bosom and her ever growing belly. Darlene’s hair now hung past her armpits so that the ends were about even with her nipples. Nor was that the only physical change. She’d noticed some weight gain, and her hips seemed wider. Her bosom was definitely bigger though. She’d barely been a B-cup. Now she was considerably bigger C at least, maybe even D. As she looked in the mirror a thought invaded her mind “My body has grown into the womanly shape it was meant to have.” this brought a smile to her face “Come on, Sister,” Annabelle said taking her arm. “Time to go downstairs. Everyone’s anxious to see you.”