The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion

By D.T and Mr Stepford

2 Darlene 8

Those words lingered in her mind as she walked out of the cafe “A dollar for a joke” the voice seem to come from nowhere when Darlene looked up and saw the blind man “Oh it’s you” he said “How do you know that” Darlene replied “Oh I never forget a face, How is your friend?” he asked “You mean Kate?....she is fi….actually she is kinda going through a rough patch.” Darlene wasn’t sure why she was confiding in him. “Having a bit of an identity crisis you might say” he responded “Yeah you could say that” Darlene replied “Well I warned her, hate to loses such a good soldier but war is war, give the prophet my best Darling” The blind man said as he walked away.

Darlene was standing with Kate at the crossroads. Kate easily stepped onto the right hand path and kept walking until she caught up with Brother Randall and the two women with him but Darlene still couldn’t make her feet move. Darlene awoke in cold sweat it was the first time she has had that dream since she left Covenant and this was the first time Kate was in it. The weight of the dream bared down on Darlene as she went on with her day. She left a message on Kate phone but she never called back, concerned Darlene decided to headed over to Kate apartment.

Darlene knock on the door and was completely taken aback by who it was who open it. “Randall?” Darlene said with a tone of shock in her voice. “Sister what a pleasant surprise, come in” Randall said to stunned to speak Darlene walked in and saw Elaine and Rebecca setting on the couch “Wer...were is Kate?” she asked “Right behind you sister” said a voice Darlene almost recognized.

Darlene couldn’t believe that this situation could be anymore surprising until she turned around and saw the women standing before her. She was wearing a modest sage green dress pleated on the bodice with a double tiered skirt separated by a cream colored belt with a bow detail on the side which matched her pearl earring and necklaces perfectly. Her immaculately manicure hands were holding a Book of Zion. “Kate?” Her eyes must be playing tricks on her again. Gone was the black lipstick and white makeup and her hair, though still dark had lighter streaks in it making it seem more natural.“Please Sister call me Kaitlyn” Kaitlyn said “What..whats happen to you?” Darlene asked “I have laid down my weapons of rebellion and no longer fight against God. I have been reborn sister” “Wha, when? The last time I saw you, you were angry that I even suggested there might be a God, and now you’re a card carrying convert?” This was too much to take in.

“Yes I must apologize for my abhorrent behavior the last time we talk” Kaitlyn said as she demurely approached Darlene “of all my former sins pride was my greatest the present of our Heavenly Father really hit me when we were talking so I ran from it. But you can’t run from the holy ghost, This morning I came upon Brother Randall, Sister Elaine and Sister Rebecca ministering on the street. At first I put up quite a fuss when they approached me, but my defiance was subdued by the iron hand, and I knew right then I no longer wanted to run from God” “The iron hand?” Darlene thinks to herself. Kaitlyn took Darlene hands “My precious sister it is all so clear now I used books and education to justify my sinful existence. But God has cleansed me of all that and has given me the glorious knowledge of the prophet and the one true church”

“So, so now what are you going to do?” Darlene asked “Well I will take all I have learned and use it to serve the church. I wasted so many years trying to turn people away from God it is my moral obligations to bring as many sinner as I can to the kingdom and that could start today with you sister” Kaitlyn said as she gently rub Darlene hands. Darlene was sorely tempted to laugh. How was this for irony? Only yesterday she’d been trying to sell Kate, Kaitlyn, whatever, on the possibility of God, and now she was trying to convert Darlene. Did I wake up in the Twilight Zone or something?

“I, I can’t quite believe this,” she said shaking her head. “Oh but I believe you can sister I feel like you already have a great conviction that the Book of Zion is true, and that this church really is where God wants you to be " Kaitlyn said as see look deep into Darlene eyes “You can put up a wall and deny it like I did or you can LET GO of your doubt SURRENDER your pride and SUBMIT to God’s will” Darlene wanted to say something, give vent to her frustration, but the words wouldn’t come though. The tears did, however, and she broke down sobbing. “Why am I crying” she thinks to herself

“Oh my precious dear” Kaitlyn said as she leaned over and touched her cheek “This sinful world has broken you. Just let Heavenly Father take control you don’t have to carry this burden anymore” Unable to control the flood of emotions sweeping through her Darlene laid her head on Kaitlyn shoulder and just wept. Kaitlyn embrace her “let it out sister Tears are just Heavenly Father’s way of washing out the hurt.” Kaitlyn caresses her hair and began humming what sounded like “Sisters of Zion”

How much time passed Darlene couldn’t say, but she was just starting to calm down when Randall spoke up “Well I am afraid it is time to go” “Oh yes I dare not be late for my first sister of chastity meeting.” Kaitlyn said as she broke up her embrace with Darlene. “Why don’t come with us Darlene?” Rebecca asked “Oh yes that would be splendid” Kaitlyn said “But I have to go back to my apartment.” Darlene said “It will just be for a visit” Elaine added “I know the Prophet family would love to see you” A sense of peace fell over Darlene as she thought of her...the Prophet family “Come my sister,” Randall said “The Prophet await”

The Prophet awaits. ..those word echo in Darlene head as Elaine took hold of one side of her and Kaitlyn took hold of the other and lead her out of the apartment. As they walked to the car Darlene saw the blind beggar across the street. Even though she knew he was blind she could swear he was staring at her. “No,” Darlene said as she pull away from their grasp “I really can’t go” “All right Sister” Kaitlyn said with a surprisingly understanding tone. “But if you need anything I am always here for you” Kaitlyn said as she leaned in and gave her a hug “I pray you take the better path” she whisper in Darlene ear

“Their not going to turn me into a dress wearing God freak” those words rang in her head as Darlene watched the person she once knew as Kate get into the car and drive away to Covenant.