The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Chapter 05: The Ryn, The Bitch, And A New Wardrobe (Oh my!)

Disclaimer: If you can’t tell by the title, this chapter ramps up the vulgarity and plays off of some dehumanizing “hate fucking.” (Consensual of course! Don’t even begin to imagine getting away with this level of hotness in real life—at least not without your very own Ryn—kids!) This is also the chapter that really begins to dive deep into what’s to become all sorts of gender-fuckery. If you’re not interested in that, well, then you’re missing out; and to everyone else: Enjoy! :)

“Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh, oh yeah, just like that, Ryn. Be a good boi and devour that pussy. Yes, yeS, YES!!!” Ophelia screamed—tightening Her fists—as She once again squirted all over Azuryn’s handsome face. She was now clad in Her even newer purple lingerie, although the panties were thrown to the side—drenched in Their drool and Her grool—“Fuck you really do eat it like a champ, PET! Why the hell did I let you slip from My grasp when I was in undergrad!? You would’ve been the BEST stress reliever a gal could’ve hoped for during finals!”

“Thank you, Ma’am” They said, knowing how much it pissed Her off to be called that. Both of Her hands were already in Their hair as She yanked Them up away from Her heavily pulsating cunt. Holding Them by Their wolf-cut hair, She was intent—fiercely determined—to domesticate this Feral Would-Be House-Husband of a best friend; even if it meant taking Them home with Her.

“What did you call Me, you little bitch???” She asked as She held onto Their hair with Her left hand and smacked Them—hard enough to leave a red mark—across the cheek with Her right. Which elicited a reflexive unconscious growl of hunger from Them.

“Just shortening your title, Madam,” They said with the most shit-eating-grin She’d ever seen on Their face; and They hadn’t even gotten around to eating Her ass yet!

“Oh really?” She rhetorically asked as She took Their chin with Her right hand, locked eyes with Them, and then spat on Their beautiful face. “And what do you say to that, you little shit?”

“Thank You for painting My face with all Your delectable juices, My Lov… er, My Dear.” They said, an Achilles fueled by Her fiery pseudo-rage and indestructible to all but the heel of how cold She could treat Them at times (which They never held against Her, opting rather to hold Her against Them). But They didn’t have to worry about that, not when She was in “Badass Boss Bitch” mode; as They’d like to jokingly call it out of scene. It was precisely the kind of example one would give when asking the philosophical question of ‘what happens when an unstoppable force (Her refined aggression) meets an immovable object (Their flavor of masochism)’; it turns out the answer was ‘a couple of top-tier-hotties fucking the living shit out of each other.’ Sapphic sex was known for lasting way longer than its cishet counterpart, but this was a stretch even for Sappho’s unquenchable standards!

“If I was any nastier, you’d probably be drenched in My piss by now too, you little pissant. But I know how much you’d LOVE that, and if I wasn’t completely disgusted by the idea, I’d refuse to do it just to smite you, you little shit.” She said as She let go of Their hair, then kicked Them onto Their back—where Her blanket from before broke Their slight fall, just as the two had communicated & planned—and threw Her business coat off onto the chair behind “Their” desk; which She told Them They’d have to earn it back from Her if They wanted to run Their shop anymore. Although drenched in sweat, drool, and other tasty juices, Ophelia effortlessly ripped off Their dress shirt and found Their binder underneath. “What is this shit? Take it off right now, you slut!” She commanded as They immediately took the damaged shirt off and shucked the binder, releasing Their modestly muscular breasts. “Alright, I’ll admit these look delicious; what size are they?” She genuinely asked, both for in & out of scene knowledge.

“Last I checked they were B’s; I would’ve had C’s but working out burnt them back down.”

“Pretty fitting for the Butch to have a B-cup, ain’t it, Bitch?”

“Yes Ma’am,” Which She immediately smacked Them across the face for, “thank you for complimenting them.”

“Well of course; I deserve the best, and these look like Grade-A B Cups. Now tell me who they belong to,” She demanded as She sat Her entire weight onto Their stomach, and “balanced” by putting both hands around Their slender yet pronounced neck.

“Th-They belong to you, My Goddess.” They said through battered breathes.

“That’s fucking right, you delicious piece of fuckmeat,” She said while slapping one of Their tits, “Fuck, I’m gonna love watching these little gals bounce while you fuck the shit out of Me, you pathetic cunt!” She then descended down onto Their neck, practically biting a huge chunk out of it before proceeded to make out with Them, making some of the most nasty, disgusting sounds that likely ever permeated those walls. There was no doubt She’d be 1000% embarrassed after the fact, but in the moment? She was a Goddess determined to rein hell on earth, and They were Her object of desire whose God-Complex was able to rival Her everlasting thirsts.

“Maybe I’ll even make you get them pierced to match Mine, that way every time you look at them, you remember who they belong to,” She sensually whispered into Their ear; which She then bit softly, and returned to marking as much of Their neck as She possibly could. She wanted Their neck to be completely covered—in hickeys, lipstick, or preferably both—She wanted what was Hers, and She wanted the world to KNOW IT!

Although They prided Themself in staying level headed even in the most “heated” of situations, this was all getting to be too much for Them.

In fact, it was getting hard for Azuryn to even form words; Their bestial side lashing out more and more from the cage She’d locked it in long ago. She could see it in Their eyes too! The soft & calming blue and the focus & determined black were both subsiding to a rising rage fueled red. The thought briefly passed through each of their heads: was this really sex, or was She simply using Them to masturbate? The thought spurred both of them on into even more aggressive—and mutually enjoyed—fucking. At the same time, maybe She should’ve been more concerned about what was about to happen, but She was getting too cocky about getting to finally ride Their cock after so long.

No, She definitely didn’t care. Instead, She’d latched her mouth around one of Their tits like the snake she was often forced to be (despite her personality being the complete opposite), began to undue Their belt, and pulled Their dress pants down. Their modest cock—slightly shrunken by the years of being on hormones—had begun to stir awake, and this was a booster shot of adrenaline. To be fair, She’d expected it to be a shrunken clit at this point, and so She was surprised—more so on New Years, as now she was just impressed—to find that they were still bigger than a good portion of cisgender men; even better the fact that They actually knew how to use it—unlike an even bigger percentage of cissies—and She planned to take full advantage of Their “skill set.”

“Ohhhhh yeah! Come on big boi, give it to Your Goddess,” She said as She began pumping Their cock in Her hand, “you know how much you wanna please Me! Come on, get hard for Me and breed Me as if I were just as much a little bitch in heat as you are, Slut!” She demanded as She shucked off Her skirt with Her free hand, preparing to straddle Them.

Lining up Her drenched cunt with Their rapidly inflating cock—the pointed tip just inches away from Her entrance—She unceremoniously threw Herself and all Her weight onto Their crotch. Unsurprisingly, everything leading up to this point—but especially the rapid filling of Her pussy—forced her to not even approach the edge but more so speed past it, going straight from the after-glow of her previous orgasm into a series of multiple rolling orgasms; just like She was now rolling Her hips on Their crotch.

Maybe it was the words and how She said them, or maybe it was the sudden engulfment and rolling onto Their still growing dick, but the combination of it all definitely did Them in; and so They snapped. Their eyes turned bright red as They threw her off of Them mid-orgasm (that didn’t stop Her from orgasming as She was momentarily in the air, of course)—Her ass landed on the other end of the blanket like the two had semi-planned—and began to get fully undressed. After all, the feral beast that She’d summoned in Them didn’t need clothes to claim Its prize.

Its Thrall.

Ophelia licked Her lips at the thought of being owned and dominated—or more specifically: conquered—by something so primal and instinctive that It could only be thought of as an IT! At the end of the day, She knew She’d have to admit defeat and surrender fully to It.

And that would only be the beginning to Her fun of fucking Them.

* * *

How long had Ophelia been in this position for? Her legs bent back behind her head & arms underneath her ass so as to spread her cheeks as It thrust into her holes with reckless abandon; she was Its cocksleeve now, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. And whenever It wanted to change holes, It’d go from Pussy to Ass, Ass to Mouth, or Mouth to Pussy; rotating so as to keep infections and all that shit under control. Even a “mindless” beast like It had enough foresight & consideration to stop from giving her a UTI—especially after all the times she gave herself one by not listening to Them when the two were younger—and she would be all the more grateful after the fact that It did.

At some point—she was uncertain of when exactly, as she was caught in a lust-drunken haze after the first few fury fueled “hate fuck” orgasms—It’d gotten up and retrieved a prostate stimulating butt-plug form Its desk; something she was unaware It had, but was soon beyond elated It’d grabbed. It was now leaking pre-cum at practically every second, which although now was similar in texture to It’s “actual” cum—she did miss Its huge milky white loads from before hormones, but the fact that It was able to near continuously produce Its “cum” was more than a welcome replacement—had a distinctly different taste.

She wondered if/when They ever began to lactate, what would that taste like? With a devilish grin—and another mini-orgasm from the thought alone—She thought about how She’d have to convince Them to take enough hormones so as to have Their cock and tits leak at the same time; She was looking forward to all the different ways She’d get to milk them. But for now? The taste that lingered in Her mouth was reminiscent of Her own delicious pussy.

And maybe it was because of how much It’d devoured her cunt beforehand, but Its actual cum tasted strangely similar to her own ambrosial nectar. (Nevermind the fact that It’d been drilling her pussy just moments earlier. Its cock tasted like her ass while Its cum tasted like her cunt; two of her favorite flavours combined!)

This realization revived Her narcissistic mentality, and She’d even began to demand It fuck Her harder; as if It was going to listen to Its bitch’s commands, it was still amusing to hear her pleading to be thoroughly bred. she was dead set on making it a reality—even if it took a while to get Them back to a state of being able to produce enough sperm—which was something that They’d, to her surprise, be into when the two would later discuss it.

She’d gotten a glimpse of the plug a few times as It’d switched positions, and of course it was a gold plated jewel; the ornate shit that They were, accessorizing Themself even when They were an It. The only thought she really had pertaining to the plug though was that she’d have to make sure to get It a tail plug if It was going to behave—and especially if it was going to continue fucking her—like an animal.

And maybe a collar too!

It was actually in between positions at the time of that thought, which on its very own gave her another squirting orgasm—she’d had fewer of those since It’d gone from servicing her to using her—and cemented the idea as a certainty in the coming future.

It was a good thing she’d gotten so into yoga in the recent years, as the bending into so many different positions would’ve undoubtedly broken a less flexible person. With that said, if she’d needed mental aftercare from the surgical scene, then she’d still definitely need physical aftercare once It was done using her (and she had no doubt They’d need some mental aftercare as well).

Although a very vague thought, she was looking forward to it immensely.

In the present moment though, It was now hammering her ass; something she took both great pride and pleasure from this “punishment” of Its. There was something majestic about Its svelte yet muscular form; the way It both animalistically yet gracefully grasped her ass as It domineered her derriere. She felt It cum again as a rapid succession of squirts filled her ass just a little bit more—she was starting to feel stretched out, and yet every time It moved onto a different hole, she found herself still tight enough to fully hold Its previous loads inside her—however something felt different this time.

Looking down to Its dick (as much as she could in this restrictive position of hers) she’d found that Its balls had long ago retreated into Its crotch—looking more and more as if It was using a fleshy strap-on than Its actual delicious dick—however, the base of Its cock now bulged out a little more than the rest of Its dick; even more wider than the mushrooming head that was now being driven deep into her guts. This was all new to her—or at least she thought—and every time It slammed that base part of Its cock into her spasming sphincter, it hurt a little less to be rammed into.

Luckily though, with all Its previous “cum” inside her acting as lubricant, It was able to eventually slam Its knot into her ass, which—although painful for a split second—spurred on another splash of squirt. It rapidly pistoned into her for a few more minutes as she was caught in a never ending cycle of orgasmic pleasure-pain: pulling out and pushing in, setting her off from one receding ebb into another crashing flow.

Eventually though—during another set of pulls and pushes—she realized that it’d gotten even larger and harder, making it a little more difficult to return Its knot to its new home. Upon pulling even further out, with a few more violent thrusts against her pelvic floor, It successfully hammered Its knot into her, and began to cum more than It’d ever before; Its bulging cock locked Itself in her for the time being.

And all she could do was cum her brains out: a tidal wave of squirt; the two were flooded in a tsunami of “love” juices. Even if the two were going to “hate” having to clean it up. (Good thing They, and now She by proxy, had a slave to help clean it up for Them while they cuddled!)