The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Chapter 04: Before & Aftercare

“Tell me again you don’t want me to need you. That you don’t want me addicted to you.” She sat in the chair with one leg draped over the other, now back to her regularly regal self: dressed to the nines in her “new” black & pink ensemble, sipping on the hot chocolate They—not anyone else—had prepared for her upon request.

“I don’t. I want you to be your whole self; the amazing Lia that I know. As much as I love the idea of you needing me—and me needing you in return—in actuality, it’s unhealthy, and I want you to be your best self. The people you surround yourself with should be there to lift you up, not chain you down; no matter how ‘supportive’ those restraints may seem. Yes, in any scene, it’s incredibly hot to tell you how much you need me and I need you, that you’re my drug of choice, and it feels like you give me purpose and a reason to live and etc. But that’s JUST during the scene. And any kind of mental manipulation that goes on during it, any ‘gaslight play’ is during the scene. I can’t lie though, being around you DOES energize me, and I want to confess that just by interacting with you, I somehow become my best self, or rather, I want to refine myself more than ever before when I talk to you. Do I NEED to interact with you? Fortunately—or unfortunately, depending on how you want to look at it—I DON’T need you in my life. I guess I want to need you though? But then agai—“

“Okay, okay, that’s enough, Ryn; hold your tongue for me, alright?” She said as She pantomimed Their mouth zipping shut. As such, Their lips closed shut as if they were glued tight. They mumbled out through Their lips a ‘Thank you, Lia,’ or at least that’s what it sounded like to Her. “You’re welcome, Ryn,” She said with a slight laugh as She took another sip of Her aftercare-drink. “What a good boi… wait, are you comfortable with me using that? You can answer the question,” Their lips popped open, to which They let out a light laugh.

“Yeah, I’m okay with it. Well, the boi part probably,” They chuckled, “I guess I’m also comfortable with the ‘good’ part too. But hold on a second, who exactly is giving who the aftercare here, hun?” They leaned back in Their chair, taking a sip of Their own hot chocolate.

“You know well and good that Aftercare goes both ways, Ryn. I’ve seen you go through DomDrop, and regardless of if I’m a sub or domme, I don’t want you to ever have to go through that again, alright? At least with me.”

“I appreciate it,” They said with an extremely genuine & borderline heartwarming smile, “I don’t know if you realize how much that means to me.” They began to slightly tear up, not even recognizing it until it started to slowly drop down Their cheek.

“Of course! That all being said, I do love it when you treat me terribly, and fuuuuuuck do I love it when you don’t give a shit about me when you’re using me,” She looked to the side and bit her lip as the warm blush of yearning spread across her adorable cheeks, “But that doesn’t mean I’d ever waste a SECOND of my life with any kind of monster that’s ACTUALLY like that, understand?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” They answered both jokingly and seriously.

“I’ll let that one slide,” She said with a laugh as She looked back to Them, and took another sip of Her hot chocolate. “This is delicious, by the way! Thanks for being a dear and fetching it for me, ryn.” She said with a wink that made them blush a deeper shade than they’d probably ever been before.

“Y-yo-you’re welcome, Lia.” Now it was their turn to be thrown off & stammer, the words caught in their throat; to which She let out an incredibly loud laugh, somewhat of a chuckle and a little bit of a cackle.

“Oh, please!” She laughed at their rare meekness. “As much as I love seeing you stammer—and especially love seeing you grovel at my feet; which is giving me some ideas for later—we both know you’re best when you’re genuinely confident. So how about you get back into that headspace for me, Okay?” She said with a smirk as She looked straight into Their eyes; They wouldn’t necessarily say They were smitten, but They’d absolutely missed Their best friend, and the ‘mental warfare’ the two liked to play with each other. (When it was consensual, of course!)

“Okay. It’d be my pleasure,” They said with a dangerously attractive smile. “So how’re you liking your new attire?” They asked while leaning forward; Their head in Their hand and elbow on the desk. Without breaking eye contact, They took another sip of Their drink.

“It’s pretty good, although I’d prefer more of a deeper shade; maybe a purple? You should see about fetching Me a set in a more befitting colour, shouldn’t you?” She said with a toothed grin, raising Her eyebrows on Their trigger phrase.

“Of course, My Queen,” They said with a chuckle. “Should I also have your chariot waiting for you when you leave?”

“Only if you’re pulling it for Me,” She said with a laugh and finished off Her drink, placing it on the saucer waiting on the desk in front of Her.

They laughed so hard They almost snorted out Their last sip.

“Fuck, give me a warning or something if you’re gonna say something as ridiculous as that,” They said, having a difficult time stopping Themself from laughing.

“And who said I was joking,” She said with a near-evilish grin They rarely saw—yet undeniably, ABSOLUTELY, loved getting to see—on her. “Now come over here and get My dirty dishes, Okay?”

“Okay, but only because you asked so nicely.” They said with a laugh, grabbing Their own dirty dishes, and walked around to grab Hers. Before They could grab them though, She reached out, grabbed Their arm, and pulled Them into a kiss on the cheek; Her deep Red lipstick—something She’d fixed after coming out of scene—left an adorable mark on Their cheek.

“And no washing that off until you get home, alright? I ESPECIALLY want your slave seeing that I marked you, and that she better know who her betters are.” She let out a throaty laugh that made Them bite Their bottom lip, yearning for more markings; Their face was now so flushed that it was almost impossible to tell the difference between the lipstick and Their blush.

“Oh absolutely, My Dear; after all, who do you think helped Me change you while you were in trance?” They said with just as devious a laugh as They took Her dishes. Now it was Her turn to blush.

“Wait, you let her see me naked!?”

“Oh, that happened nearly immediately after you made Me remember New Year’s Day. But yes; after all,” They’d began to leave the room, but turned around to look at Her. “she needs to know who she’s serving, and how best to do it, doesn’t she?” They said with a roguish smirk and a quick wink, then returned to leaving the room.

She was left there—Her mouth open and heart beating so loud anyone else in the room probably would’ve been able to hear it—to think about anything and everything that’d happened since She’d walked through that doorway; both Their cafe’s and Their home’s.

She then realized She was already starting to get this brand new pair of lingerie—which She couldn’t imagine was cheap—wet from Her arousal. After a minute or so, She was finally able to form a few words.

“Fuck. Me.” Was all She could say, Her mouth still open, maybe a bit louder than She’d meant to.

“Well since you asked so nicely, it’d be My pleasure, Lia,” They said from the bottom of the stairs, having already put the dishes up and gone back down—and hopefully soon on—to Her.

“Oh you know I don’t REALLY need to ask, do I?” She said with a half-serious laugh. “But maybe after you grab Me that purple set. I wanna see which colour looks better with your face in between My thighs.”

“Well regardless, I genuinely thought you’d never ask.” They said as They sauntered back into Their office—which now felt more fitting of calling it Hers—taking Their tie off in the process. They tossed it onto Their chair and proceeded to take Their jacket off.

“Oh, silly Ryn, I’m not going to be asking. Now, do I need to repeat Myself?” She said as She got out of the chair—while also pushing it to the side—and sat on top of Their desk between the two chairs in front of it. She gave a ‘come hither’ motion with one hand, and pulled Her long black skirt up with the other.

“Absolutely not,” They said as They walked into between Her legs, “My Queen.” They said with an absolutely adorable—yet also assholeish—smirk on Their face. As They got down onto one knee, They began to rub Her closest-to-perfection-They’d-ever-see-in-Their-life thighs. Thick thighs save lives, after all.

“Oh fuck, that feels good. Give My calves a little massage first, alright?”

“It’d be My pleasure, Queenie,” They said with a light chuckle, winked, and kissed Her inner thighs as Their strong—yet decently feminine—arms reached down Her right leg and began to apply pressure in all the right spots without even having to be told where She needed it most. When She thought about wanting Them to ‘give it to Her,’ this definitely wasn’t what She had in mind, but She was FAR from complaining; especially if Her growing louder and louder moans were any indication. She soon grabbed Their hair—gently for now—while the other arm was pressed into the desk to help stabilize Her.

As They finished that leg and moved onto the other, She was completely soaked and done with holding back Her moans. It was a good thing They’d put in Their protective “hearing aids,” specifically designed to help soften any and all noises that could’ve possibly lead to over-stimulation. The irony being that They’d willingly drown Themself in stimulation when it came to being with Her; which if the damp spot on Her gorgeously befitting panties was any indication, was VERY soon to come.

And speaking of things to come very soon, She was already on the cusp of a full-on-orgasm just from Their “tender”—izing of Her lower legs. This was no surprise to Them, as They’d already gotten onto both Their knees, scooted forward, and now had both hands on each of Her worship-worthy-hips.

“Be a good girl and cum for Me, My Princess.” They said as They leaned forward—while looking past Her eyes and into Her soul—and placed a single soft kiss onto Her covered crotch. She wasn’t often a squirter, but somehow this experience was enough to rile Her up to the point that She flooded Her lingerie and gushed through: a waterfall of ambrosia into Their waiting mouth. Somehow, the sensual pleasure of everything—but especially the spiciness of Their gently condescending command—pushed Her over into an erogenous experience She hadn’t come close to in years!

Her hand in Their hair tightened into a fist, holding Them there. With Their face now covered—marked in more ways than one—the Goddess before Them had successful reignited Their god-complex. And now that it’d been reignited, She was in for a hell of a ride; beginning by riding Their face.