The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Chapter 6: Feeling Something — Anything — Is Proof That You’re Alive (And Should Stay That Way)

Disclaimer: I didn’t mention this in the Author Notes of Chapter 5, but the first five chapters served as the first volume in Book 2. Chapter 6 begins the second volume, which takes place about a month or so after the events of Chapter 5. During this time lapse, the two have finally begun to become domestic as they get to truly know each other again; this has lead to a lot more heart-to-hearts & even more fantastical flavours of fucking!

“And so you’re certain—absolutely certain—that you’re okay with how I held your neck during the scene?” Azuryn asked, Their head in Ophelia’s lap—laying perpendicular to her—as she played with Their hair; ruffling it every so often. The bed she had her back up against had its sheets in the washer, and so They figured some quality Floor Time was in order.

“I’m honestly surprised you were able to hold me for that long, especially in THAT position!” She let out a soft laugh. “But yes, you did a phenomenal job seeing to my needs. What about yours though? You seemed kind of out of it at a certain point. I think I was sitting on your face? After I came all over you.” she paused to wipe a little bit of herself off Their face, then sucked on her finger before returning it to Their hair. “You were just… laying there—a blank look I didn’t intentionally put on your face—staring off into the ceiling. I actually almost yellow-lighted, but then you seemed to come back to yourself at the last second. Is… Is everything alright?” She looked down at Them, a worried smile on her face.

“Oh. Yeah. Everything Is Alright… I just froze up and had another flashback,” They said with a somber laugh, “...or at least I think I did? It comes and goes, and I can’t fully remember how things happened. Both here and back there.” They lightly shook Their head. “Sorry. Then.” They let out a frustrated sigh.

“Hey, flashbacks aren’t perfect snapshots,” she said as she rapidly ruffled Their hair to try and make Them laugh—which They did—playfully swatting at her hands until she slowed down. “Plus, you of all people should know this ...er, what I mean to say is that it’s okay to not be certain of what happened.” Ophelia quickly changed her phrasing; worried her wording might come off wrong—as it sometimes did—despite the fact that she should’ve known by that point that They’d ask her to elaborate if anything she said upset Them. “Do you think it was something I said that triggered it? Or did? Regardless, I’m sorry, Ryni.” She casually used her pet name for Them as she began to caress Their cheek. A couple tears started forming, which she wiped away.

“Nice save, Pheels,” They said—using the pet name she claimed she hated most—with a chuckle and a genuine smile she felt like she hadn’t seen in a while, “I don’t really know. I try to take stock of things as they happen. But…”

“Do you wanna try walking me through it? Now that you’re in a better spot, and I’ve got you Safe And Sound, I’d be more than happy to listen.”

“Uh… okay.” They said as They took a deep breath; only rarely opening up about Their past, although it came easy when talking to her. “So, it was late. Like, dark as fuck late. And she, sorry: they, were sitting on my face… I don’t remember what we’d been arguing about—or even if we’d been arguing, maybe they were just having an episode—and so yeah, I was underneath them, trying to appease them in the only way I felt like I was capable of doing. The only thing I felt like I could do right. I don’t know why it even came to mind; I haven’t thought about them since …well, before the market crash of ’23, I’d say. And at that point It’d been about a decade since it all went down. Damn… I’m starting to feel old.” To which she playfully slapped Their shoulder.

“You are so not old! You’re not even a third of the way to the current life expectancy, ya cheeseball!”

“Ha! Well, I got 99 problems, and feeling geriatric definitely counts for a few.” They squinted their eyes shut—as if attempting to look old—and softly snickered in an endearing way.

“Har. Har. And so what if you’re getting old? I’m just glad you’re still around instead of…” She cut herself short. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to—“

“No, no, it’s okay…” They said as they reached Their right arm up to hold her hands with it. “You’re right though, I’m still here, and that’s what matters, right? And hey! I wouldn’t have a voice on the regional council if I’d, well, been successful with un-alive-ing myself, yeah?” They tried to play Their seriousness off with a stale laugh.

It didn’t work.

She gave no response.

“I… uh, I hope this doesn’t come off as manipulative—and as ridiculous as it may be—getting to properly apologize to you was one of those unrealistic fantasies I clung onto at some dark times; to the point that it’s still hard to believe this is real. I’m just sorry I missed so many of your birthdays and graduations, I nev—“

Azuryn was caught off guard by tears dropping onto Their face.

“H-Hey, it’s okay Lia, you don—“

They were caught even further off guard by her swooping down and holding Them in her arms.

“Just promise me you won’t miss anymore, okay, ya cheeseball?” She said through fighting back more tears.

“Y-yeah, I promise! I’ll be there. So, uh… how’ve classes been, then? What’s the status report?” They asked, trying to move the conversation along as best They could.

“Good! It’s good. I’m back to being top of the class, and I know I can’t take all the credit.” She said as she started pulling away finally, wiping her eyes as she straightened her back.

“Woah! The almighty Lia isn’t taking the full credit!? I’ve gotta alert the masses!” They said with a sarcastic smile, got up onto Their elbows, and turned Their head to look at her. “Seriously though, as much as I’d love to take credit for why you’re doing so well, you’re the one that’s ultimately putting in the work. Yes, I am the one putting you down into trance at the end of every week so as to pull everything you’ve learned over the past few days to the forefront of your mind & cement it all—and to blow off some steam in some sexy ways—but really, I only think of myself as a way for you to channel your frustrations …that said, I can tell there’s a lot you still need to get out, so I’m wondering if this is gonna last all the way up until you have your own firm.” She rolled her eyes at Their playful jab. “Speaking of being firm—“

“Oh stop it!” She said as she pushed Them fully out of her lap and away from her; to which They rolled over onto Their face. “Oof, sorry Ryn.” She apologized—although not fully meaning it—and proceeded to get up. “Guess I’m still underestimating my strength.” She said while flexing her bicep; not only had she already switched a good bit of her weight from fat to muscle, but on top of that, she’d also shredded a few pounds off during the last couple weeks of regimen. She was well on track to meet the agreed upon five-a-month goal—ten being the absolute max allowed—the two had negotiated. She already enjoyed going on walks everyday—daily walking and yoga had gotten her down to her previous plateau—and so slowly incorporating morning workouts before classes was a no-brainer that she’d somehow never considered; although They were certain she’d have eventually come up with that idea—or something similar—with or without Them helping to give her some extra structure.

She’d initially been worried that she wouldn’t be able to fit getting fit into her tightly packed schedule; however, it’d helped that They’d also limited how much time she was allowed to spend in the morning getting “dolled up.” As much as she loved her lavish morning beauty routine & rituals—They weren’t wrong whenever They’d playfully call her a “Pampered Pillow Princess”—it often took way longer to do than she was comfortable admitting; to the point that They only got it out of her when she wasn’t conscious. It was weird how previously she felt like she needed to be as dressed up as possible to feel like she was being taken seriously, but the way They looked at her regardless of how much makeup she’d put on—or still had on after going a round or two—was a very convincing motivator to move back to a more nude & natural look; something that took around fifteen minutes—thirty max if she was feeling bold—instead of the usual two hours she’d spend. Classmates—let alone complete strangers—be damned! She didn’t need to be noticed by anyone but Them for all she cared; well, save for a few close friends whose opinion she also held highly, of course. But as the saying goes: ‘Those that mind don’t matter, and those that matter don’t mind.’

“It’s okay, I needed to get up anyway.” They lied faced down into the carpet. She laughed at how They sounded, and effortlessly flipped Them over. Laying on Their back now, she squatted over Their legs, and extended a hand out for Them to take.

“Well then come on; it’s shower time, Big Boi!” She said as she half-helped Them up. They were fully capable of getting up on Their own—and They knew she knew it—but the gesture meant a lot to Them all the same. “Is my towel in my spot?” She asked as if she didn’t already know the answer.

“Of course, where else would it be?” They laughed as the two walked over to the master bedroom’s bathroom. Although it was one of her favorites—and would’ve otherwise never let it part from her own place—she made sure to keep it at Azuryn’s so she’d know it’d be kept safe; and so she could be as comfy as possible around Them. A deep purple that inadvertently ended up matching a lot of her new lingerie sets, she’d gotten it in Turkey during the brief humanitarian stint she’d done; a couple weeks might not have been much, but getting the time to go there while studying abroad was such an influential experience that she would always be glad she’d gone. Even if she still got nightmares every so often from all the destruction she’d seen; something which made her even more grateful that They were a biphasic sleeper, as a quick text in the middle of the night meant more than They’d probably ever know.

The two hopped in the shower—the large glass enclosure pre-heated just the way she liked it—and got a cool stream going from a few different directions.

“Ooooooooooohhhhhh yeah, that hits the spot!” She practically moaned as she was hit by the refreshing streams. They laughed under Their breath—amused by how sensitive to the touch she seemed to always be nowadays—while grabbing the soap, and started massaging her shoulders with it; which unintentionally elicited more moans. It took all Their energy not to break out into laughter—although that didn’t stop her from recognizing what was going on, as she intentionally started playing it up just to mess with Them—and keep Their composure so as to focus on the task at hand ...or rather (lather) in Their hands.

Whether artificial or genuine, these only grew louder as she knew how hard it was for Them to keep it together; eliciting a response out of Them—no matter what the two were doing—was something she found immensely entertaining! (Which if They had a problem with it, They’d communicate it to her; whether that was done verbally or physically depended on how “badly” she was behaving.) They began to move down her back, but to stifle Their laugh They leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck; to further distract Themself from laughing, They then thanked her for being there for Them and allowing Them to be there for her. Not accepting defeat though, she playfully moaned out a “You’re welcome, Ryn,” as They reached around and soaped up her tits.

After doing both of her arms—which They made sure to playfully pull back in a way that both popped her back and made her moan louder than she’d meant to—They got down to the small of her back. Practically biting the inside of Their cheeks to keep from making a noise, They began to soap up her hips. Having Their hands come around, They lathered up her tasty tummy then roamed Their hands down to her cute little fupa. No matter how much she tried to get rid of it—or even just to hide it—it was another part of her that They absolutely adored. They would have hated to see her lose it—but ultimately it was her body, so if she wanted it gone, They’d do Their damndest to help her healthily lose it—not in any kind of fetishistic sense, but rather for two main reasons. First & foremost: They loved resting Their head on it whenever the opportunity arose, and secondly: They may have hated being thought of as a man, but They sure as shit loved the thought of manhandling the hell out of it when They were trying to fuck her up & knock her up. Which They often found Themself doing lately; the latter then the former.

Having finished her upper & lower torso, They began to migrate south like Their winged namesake. Wanting a better angle, They’d gotten onto Their knees to soap up her mouthwatering ass when all of a sudden she thrusted it back into Their face.

“Whoops,” she said with feigned ignorance, “how did that happen!?”

They technically lost as They loudly laughed—albeit muffled by her cheeks which she now spread to further envelop Their face—sarcastically at her very obviously fake ignorance. She gyrated her hips, egging Them on to please her, even though they were supposed to be trying to “cool down.”

“Yeah, just like that. Since you’re already cleaning me up, why don’t you get that lovely little tongue of yours up in there and get as much of that last load you left in me out?” She asked rhetorically, grabbing the back of Their head and somehow forcing it even deeper up into her ass; meanwhile using her other arm to prop herself up against the wall. They’d probably punish her with a good round of spankings after this, but she knew it’d be well worth it. In fact, that made her go just a little harder at the prospect of cuddles and spankings.

Growing even more forceful, her body moved as if it was on autopilot. This allowed her a brief moment to think as deep as Their tongue was; it’d been such a weird turn of events since the two of them had come back into each other’s lives, but she was incredibly grateful that the universe had decided to bless her.

She was knocked back into the present moment by Them reaching around and playing with her clit; this shock shot her hand up from Their head to join the other one on the wall. Regardless of whether the unconscious reaction was actually hers or not, it was a good thing she was leaning against the wall, as the sudden shockwaves turned her legs to jelly; she found herself relying only on her hands and Their head for support.

She didn’t think she was actually still aroused from after their short stint of a couple hours of sex and cuddling, but They proved her wrong all the same, as Their sensual shower buildup paid off, and she was already teetering on the edge. They spanked her ass a few times—each consecutive slap getting rougher and rougher—as They alternated rubbing her clit with one hand, slapping with the other, using said other to then rub her clit, and then spank her ass with the first hand; a shower really was the best place to rinse and repeat. As much as she needed to pay attention to how much time was passing—she was soon lost in the moment, and truly let her cares go. All her concerns lingering—the very last, those at the back of her mind—over whether she had an addiction to Azuryn melted away as she enjoyed the drugged out feeling of spanked-sub-space.

After edging her a few times and then making her cum even more, They flipped her around and allowed her to slowly—and more importantly: safely—slide down the wall; she was now resting on the ground of the shower, a slightly dazed out, sorta-dopey smile on her face. They wanted to stay cognizant of Their time frame; however They also wanted to allow her to come back to Them at her own pace. As such, They got down from Their knees to Their butt and scooted up to sit beside her; she soon found herself resting her head on Their shoulder with Them whispering sweet nothings—little phrasings of adoration & admiration to help ground her mentally like she was physically, then bring her back up & out—into her ear. They ran Their hand down the length of her forearm, and then landed it in her hand. Running Their fingers across her palm for a moment, They then placed Their hand on top of hers, and wove the two’s fingers together.

Squeezing her hand three times on the floor of the shower, They though about how They would’ve given anything for New Years Day to have gone like this, but They were grateful nonetheless that the two had ended up here. Their train of thought was derailed slightly when she scooted just a little bit closer, practically wrapping her arm around Theirs. ‘This is really, REALLY nice,’ They thought to Themself; living in the present was difficult at times—it’d been like that since, well, as long as They could remember—but in this moment it felt effortless. Just sitting there, the two enjoyed the sound of water falling—and the kind of silence it brought—for a good long while.

Eventually, Azuryn felt like They’d finally found—or rather made—the right time to get Their thoughts out.

“Hey Lia?” They said as They slightly laid Their head on top of hers.

“Yes, Ryn?” She asked—not moving her head—mentally present but with the same smile still on her face.

“Thank you for loving me when it was difficult for me to love myself,” They said with a sad smile; glad that Their tears were indistinguishable from the falling water.

“You’re really easy to love, ya cheeseball,” she said as she held Their hand tightly; after a moment she continued, “I’m sorry anyone made you think otherwise.” They were REALLY glad Their tears were indistinguishable from the water.

“And I’m sorry for any time I might’ve made you think otherwise.” They said with a sniffle, Their voice cracking on the honesty. Previously lost in the tranquility, She finally noticed They were crying. She’d also noticed the water had started getting colder than she was comfortable with.

“You tried your hardest to never make me feel that way, and I’ll always be grateful for that. If anything, I should apologize for all the hollow apologies I tried to pass off over the years as communication. It… It wasn’t right of me to do that, and then expect you to perfectly communicate back.”

“You don’t say?” They said with melancholic laughter. “At least you finally realized it.”

“I realized it years ago, I just didn’t know how to broach the topic without opening old wounds.”

“Old wounds never really close up. We just as easily sew our mouths shut and act like we’ve sewn the gashes; if anything, all it does is leave scarring that could’ve been avoided had we just been honest. It took a lot of courage for you to show up at my doorstep, and immensely more so to meet me at the cafe. Even if things didn’t go as planned with either one of those.”

“Courage? You’re the one that’s worn Their heart on Their sleeve this whole time. If I was half as upfront & honest as you’ve been trying to be, we wouldn’t be in this predicament. Or at least, we’d actually be together ...er, sorry, I mean we’d be... Fuck. Sorry.” She started to stammer; and all They could do was laugh.

“Cat got your tongue, love?” They said as They squeezed her hand and got up, kissing her on the cheek. A soft blush spread across her face, and an even softer smile replaced her stammering. “I told you before: we can talk titles and things after you graduate. Not to be vague and unlike myself, but it’s kinda like a graduation present.” They laughed at Themself. “And if for any—ANY—reason that becomes an issue, we can re-assess it in the moment. We WILL assess it in the moment.” They said while standing up. “Anyways, water’s getting cold. Let’s get out, shall we?” They rhetorically asked, turning the water off and offering her a hand to get up; which she gladly took. They grabbed both her face and body towel, and continued as They handed them to her.

“Plus, there’s nothing courageous with having filtering issues. I appreciate the attempted compliment, but let’s be real: my oversharing is probably a big part of what kept us from having a serious discussion for a long, long time,” They sighed, turning around to grab Their own pair of towels. “I can’t imagine how overwhelming I could be—that I can be—all the ti—”

“Let’s agree to disagree and just move past this, alright?” She said as she came up beside Them—her hair already wrapped up in the towel—returned the kiss on the cheek, and stole Their towel before They had a chance to wrap it around Their waist.

“Hey!” They said, chasing after her to the bedroom. “Very funny, Lia.”

She was sitting on the bed—the sheets having been cleaned and returned to the bed while the two were in the shower—and gave Them a ‘come here’ look. Which They did.

As They got onto the bed, she flipped Them over onto the now freshly cleaned sheets—having a “maid” was completely new to her, but she absolutely loved having a helping hand from time to time—and found herself in between Their dick and Their ass, licking up & down the incredibly puffy, delicious looking line that “snatched” her attention ever since the first time she saw it. Before They knew it, she’d started going down on Their cock; to even more of Their surprise, she began to lightly rub Their sewn up cunt, probing it as much as she could. The tease that she was—and that They loved her for every bit—kept going for a few minutes till Their moaning started getting loud; she then proceeded to hop off the bed and started getting dressed. She’d actual considered climbing back on top of Them cowgirl style and riding Them. And she almost did, but she didn’t want Them too pent up for her plans for the day. She’d make sure to tease Them all throughout the night though—soft touches and lingering glances—until finally when the two would get back to whichever house was closest, They had no choice but to take Their frustration out on her like she loved & talk it all out afterwards like she loved even more.

Shaking Their head, They proceeded to get dressed while she got the rare opportunity to have full access to & control of her wardrobe.

She still of course dressed as conservatively as ever during the week. But with her now limited wardrobe, it made picking clothes out the night before that much more easier; especially since she’d usually have a mental picture the week before of what she wanted to wear. She still had access to all the stylish fashion pieces she’d collected over the years & throughout her travels—her solo trip to Milan always being a highlight she liked to talk about at dinner parties—but those were put aside in a closet in a special room: her room at Their place; for whenever she’d chose to stay over.

In a way, it was as if They’d helped put a physicality to her compartmentalization. Incredibly ironic that the person with ADHD—which could be so extremely disabling to Them in the past—was somehow an incredibly efficient organizer for others; it started to make sense why They “needed” to give structure to others to better structure Themself.

She came back into Their room looking absolutely stunning. A Stylish Pantsuit combo with a tasteful turtleneck that clung to her body without being indecent. ‘Fuck I’m gay,’ was all They could think—although They also slightly mumbled it under Their breath—as They stared at her; which she just barely heard, yet blushed all the same. They’d known her for roughly a decade now—depending on what you counted as Their first interactions—and yet she still surprised Them with how gorgeous she could be without even trying. Her beauty only second to her intellect. They weren’t fully certain what They were going to wear—it’s not like they could top her; fashion wise, at least—and so They tried to figure out how They wanted to match her.

“Oh! You should totally wear THIS one!” She said, coming up beside them in Their walk in closet, and grabbed an old shirt They’d had forever, yet rarely wore nowadays.

“You’re kidding, right? That’s something I’d wear to an Emo Prom, not grabbing dinner with your friends.” They responded, taking the black dress shirt with tiny white skulls running all throughout it from her as They thought about what to actually wear.

“You’d look good even in a cardigan and miniskirt whose colours clashed with each other. Wear the shirt with a grey vest that way it balances it out.”

“Oh wow, balancing colours, what a foreign concept!” They chuckled as They put the shirt in front of Themself and turned to look at Their full length mirror. “I guess …are you sure? I don’t know if I even fit in this thing anymore.”

“Just let the girls hang out; that seems more of your Style anyways.” She responded with a laugh.

“Well, if you insist,” They relented and allowed her to choose Their outfit for a change. By the end of it, She had a business-professional looking pantsuit combo, and They had a butchish-punky-professional looking ensemble; with relatively matching colours, of course!

“See, I told you to trust me!” She said while walking back over to the bathroom.

“I never doubted you for a sec, Lia!” They laughed and joined her in the bathroom so both of them could finish fixing up their hair.

After a while, the two had finished their light ‘hair & makeup’ routines, and were ready to leave. On their own, each one looked amazing. But together?

They radiated ‘power-couple’ energy.

Ophelia reveled in the fact that other people would be blessed with seeing them together on the street; or at least that’s how it felt she should feel, now that the two could be in public together. She may not have been officially in a relationship with Them, but not having to hide the fact that she was spending time with Them was a godsend compared to the sneaking around and the hiding they’d had to do when the two were younger.

“Hey…” she started asking as they both began putting on their pairs of shoes—the butch’s boots and the femme’s flats—“earlier, when you were talking about graduations.”

“Uh huh?”

“Um. So, like, say you’d actually gotten to go to my graduations. What would you have done?”

“Oh. Geez. Well, if it’d been your highschool one… hm, can it be my ideal scenario?” They asked in return, the two having finished putting on their shoes.

“No, it has to be the worst case scenario!” She started laughing at herself. “Yes, of course! Come on, I wanna know!”

“Okay, okay.” They chuckled at her silliness. “Well, I’d probably have rushed up to you… honestly probably to the point of almost tackling you… I’d throw my arms around you, like this.” Which They then did. “And kiss you.” They also did that. “And best of all!” They began to lift her up.

“Woah!” was all she could say as she was effortlessly hefted into the air by her waist.

“I’d spin you around like this!” They laughed as They proceeded to do just that. “And then, honestly, I’d probably have gotten dizzy from spinning you, and fallen over with you in my arms.”

They did not do this. Instead, they slowed to a halt, and placed her back on solid ground.

“Well, how would that have been?”

“Simply marvelous, Ryn. Just like you.” She gave Them a kiss on the cheek. “What about college?”

“Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, I thought you hated me?” They awkwardly rubbed the back of Their neck, not trying to make eye contact for a minute while They thought. “I don’t know. Would you have even wanted me to go, I mean, what wou—”

“Yes you dumbass!” She said as she put both hands up to Their cheeks. “I wanted you to go, and almost mailed you a graduation invitation, but didn’t want to come across as too weird, or creepy, or anything like that since we hadn’t talked in… so long.” She looked to the side as she let her hands fall. It was Their turn to hold her face in Their hands.

“Well then I would’ve gladly gone! Would you mind sending me one this time around? I wanna do everything right this time.” They said as they looked longingly into her eyes. A tear started to roll out, to which They wiped away for her.

“Ass you wish, cheeseball.” She said with a sniffle as a few more tears started forming,

“Hey Now, I thought you didn’t like that phrase anymore?”

“Only when you say it. Admit it, it’s still cute when I say it. Right?”

“I mean, if you ask me, anything and everything you do is cute… so, duh.” They said, finally letting Their hands fall—incredibly tempted to mess with her hair, but not wanting to ruin the precision she’d performed with it—and then kissed her on the forehead; not in any kind of sexual way, but in the most wholesome, truest way possible:

With love.

She could’ve sworn she actually heard Them whisper ‘I’ll always love you, Lia Grimmstone’ as They kissed her. But she wasn’t certain, and so instead of saying anything, she just stood there and allowed herself to enjoy the moment; something she’d been having more and more success doing lately.

“So, uh, I’d say it’s about time we head out to meet them, yeah?” They asked as They pulled back; she noticed They had a new bit of blush—just barely noticeable—on Their face as They turned to open the door for her.

“You’re right.”

“And you’re left. No wait, you’re Lia.” They both chuckled at the ridiculousness of Their humour.

“Please at least wait until they all know you know you before letting your brand of humour fly, Okay?”’

“Ooooooooookaaaaaayy.” They said with an extremely exaggerated sigh, opening the door for her. “But how else am I suppose to win them over!?” They asked jokingly, hiding it well that They were terrified of what her new friends would think of Them. They didn’t have the best track record with being liked by her “closest friends” …That’d been years ago though—well before either of them had come out—so They actually had no need to worry, as her new group of friends were far more accepting—and more importantly: respectful—of her life & choices.

“Just be yourself; that’s how you got me in the first place.” She said, taking Their hand as she lead Them out the door.

“I’m pretty sure I was not myself when you first met me.” They said with the mix of a sarcastic scoff and a light laugh.

“Nope!” She said, letting go of Their hand so They could lock the door behind Them. “But, I saw a part of you that no one else was able to see. And so did you with me; I honestly have no idea how you did that.”

“It honestly wasn’t that hard. A little frustrating, and maybe painful… ” She playfully punched Their shoulder. “Ow! Yeah, definitely painful at times,” They paused to laugh, “but it really wasn’t that hard. After all, you’re really easy to love, Lia.” They said, walking next to her—the two’s fingers softly interwoven together—as full equals.

Author’s Note: Well aren’t they adorable!? The real question is, what will Azuryn have to do to win over Ophelia’s new Grad-School friends? (Surprisingly, the answer isn’t sleep with any of them!) Now that the two have been back in each other’s lives for a few months now, they’re finally settling into a form of “normality”; but is anything with these two really ever normal? And have they really patched up all their previous issues, or are they just in a honeymoon stage? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.