The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Chapter 03: Your Education Cums First, Young Lady!

Descending the stairway, Azuryn made sure not to let Ophelia bump her head on the doorway; They’d had enough head injuries for both their lifetimes already. The fact that she was still playfully kicking her feet didn’t help at all though.

Entering Their office, They gently put her on Their “napping couch,” or as Their friends liked to jokingly call it: Their Therapy Couch (meanwhile the pervier—or more likely: sexually traumatized—of Their friends liked to call it “The Rapy Couch”), whenever they’d come to visit Them at work. Looking at her writhing about on the upholstery, They looked down at her with a loving smile, and knew They couldn’t stay mad at her; They could definitely punish and hold her accountable, but not stay mad. Just the same, as much as They loved the prospect of having Their way with her right now, and how she’d almost certainly enjoy it & not be upset afterwards, Azuryn couldn’t will Themself to take advantage of the “situation.” They were just as much a gentleman as They weren’t a man. Someone had to be the adult and set the boundaries and enforce them, and ideally once she’d regained her cognizance, she’d be there right alongside Them.

Like it should’ve always been.

But a thought like that deserved a slap to the face (which They somewhat softly gave Themself); not because it was wrong, but because that wasn’t Their call to make back then, and it definitely wasn’t now. Even if They “knew” how right They were; knowing it not because of assumptions or arrogance, but by building up communication and trust, and understanding Ophelia’s wants, her needs, and how to navigate that moral grey zone of the two’s desired taboos & partialisms.

If the puzzling mind of the average person was a Rubix Cube, then her version was a Duodecahedron, and Theirs was a Tesseract ...or maybe They were a Lament Configuration. (No, They weren’t that kind of a monster, and They knew it.) They weren’t a brain surgeon, but then again, They didn’t need to physically get inside her mind to know what was going on.

How had They even gotten to this point though!? As enjoyable as it was (and it was incredibly), They should’ve known better! For that matter, who even was the one to initiate that first kiss? Of course she did physically, but They couldn’t rule out the part They played mentally; was it really manipulative to encourage someone’s desires though? Maybe, but then again, They long ago realized that the rest of the world was built around manipulation, so why shouldn’t They be? But if—IF—They were manipulative, then They wanted to use it for good, dammit! Their hands were shaking as They rushed over to Their office’s desk and pulled out Their anti-anxiety medication. Luckily They kept a water bottle on Their desk, and so They threw Their head back and swallowed the cocktail of cognition. It would take a little while for them to become active, so They took a hit off Their pen and let the sativa-leaning-hybrid do its magic. They sat back in Their office chair, or rather collapsed into it, and gave Themself a 33 minute timer to just sit there and recompose Themself.

* * *

Their timer went off, screeching and vibrating on Their desk as They jolted back awake; whether They’d dozed off, dissociated, or day dreamed, They weren’t certain. What They knew for certain was that the combination of tools at Their disposal helped Them “jump” back into action.

To which They found Ophelia playing with herself. Right tit in her mouth, left in the left hand, and right hand snaked down, playing with—and every so often slapping—her “pretty little pussy” as she’d call it, mumbling to herself.

Fuck me was all They could say—more of a thought than a statement—under Their breath as They put Their head in Their hands and Their elbows on Their desk. Taking a long breath, They then took another hit of Their pen and stood up. They walked over to Ophelia, stood over her for a brief moment, and snatched her hand from her snatch.

“Who said you could be playing with this?” They looked at her with stern eyes that meant quite a Degree of Business.

“Uhhhhh…”

“I don’t know who else would’ve given you permission, but I certainly didn’t now did I, young lady?” Young lady!? They internally laughed at Their ridiculous boldness.

“N-no, Master, you didn’t.” She said dropping her tit from her mouth with an audible gulp. They reached out and pulled on the nipple She’d just been sucking on, twisting the ring slightly to elicit a moan of pain and pleasure.

“No, I didn’t think so. But then again, you probably knew this would happen, didn’t you? Or at least you THOUGHT you knew that this was what it’d lead to, didn’t you? Well it’s a good fucking thing that after all these years I still know you, isn’t it?” They said, twisting the piercing just a little more as they dropped her hand, which fell to the side and off the couch. But after a second of twisting, They let go and got onto Their knees so that They’d be at a better eye level to her. “Look, Ophelia, you know I want this just as much as you ...maybe even more! But that doesn’t mean we can just let things happen and hope for the best. That’s chaotic, and we both need a firm bit of structure in our lives, don’t we? How about this: look me in the eyes.” To which she did, and the arousal was pushed from the front of her mind to the back so as to be more capable of paying attention to Them. “Thank you. Now. Why don’t we talk, Okay?”

“Okay.” Was all she could say as They brushed Their knees off, stood up, and extended Their hand to her; which she took as she got up from Their couch, walked with Them to one of the chairs that was in front of Their desk, and sat down

“Alright, so uh, let me get you something.” They said as They paced Themself over to the closet, swung it open, and pulled out an incredibly comfy looking blanket. Walking over to her, They said: “I’d offer a weighted blanket, but you don’t seem to need the calming factor, and I definitely don’t want you passing out on me ...yet, at least.” Bending over at the waist, as if They were some kind of Servant Leader, They compassionately handed the comforting blanket to her, which she immediately wrapped herself up in, pulling her legs into her chest and placed under the blanket with her. They began to walk around to Their side of the desk.

“Thank you, Mast—“

“No.” They held up Their hand. “Let’s stop using that for now. As enjoyable as it is to hear—and I’m hoping it’s only the first of many things you’ll call me—I want this to be Ryn and Lia again. Does that sound like something you’re capable of mentally being present for?”

“Y-yeah, I think so. Thank you, Ryn. For everything.” She looked at Them with a naked smile.

“I have no clue what you mean by ‘everything,’ but it’s my pleasure, Lia. So, Let’s start this over again, shall we?”

“Right, yeah, you’re right. So, uh, I don’t know how else to put it…” She sat up and locked eyes with Them as They sat down. “I need your help and I’m too afraid of it coming off as me using you to ask.”

“So be a good girl and tell me,” They squinted with laser focus into her soul. If They weren’t so focused, They would’ve laughed out loud at the absurdity of Their phrasing.

“I’m getting stressed out with Law School, and I need your help to stay focused. I don’t want to be a burden, or come across as high maintenance, but I… I need your help. Plus I’ve missed you, so like, there’s a lot of things going on in my head right now, and I need help quieting the voices that haunt me inside.”

They sat there for a moment, then leaned back into chair with Their hand raised to Their chin with a contemplative posture. After a brief moment, They let out a sigh of relief and leaned forward.

“Well damn, I wish you’d lead with that, that way we could’ve gotten the boundaries down and then gotten around to the fooling around. But nonetheless, I respect you recognizing your ‘needing me,’ which I beg to differ on, but appreciate the sentiment. Anyways, I of course still care about you, so I’ll do whatever I can—within my own boundaries—to help you out, My dear. Also, let me nip this in the butt right now,” They gave a juvenile chuckle at the word ‘butt,’ “and I’ll preface this by saying that I want you to tell me whenever you’re feeling like you’re being a burden or you’re feeling ‘too high maintenance’.” They gave a slight pause, to which she nodded her head. “You can not, nor will you ever, be capable of burdening me. Not only that, but there is no such thing as being ‘too high maintenance.’ Your wants and needs are completely valid; even if they may seem difficult to meet at times, that doesn’t mean you’re any less deserving of the support you absolutely deserve.” They paused again to let Their statement sink in a little bit. “Technically everyone deserves this—it’s the bare minimum—but you’re my best friend. Hell, you’ll probably always be—regardless of what we’ve gone through—and so it’ll always be my pleasure to meet you where you’re at.” They began to rub the back of Their neck. “So like, yeah, I know it can be difficult to ask for reassurance, but, uh… just please try, alright?”

“Thank you, Ryn. I will; I’ll try.” She started to grin and tear up a little bit; as difficult as it may have seemed at first, it really was that easy to communicate with Them. All she had to do was be upfront and honest, and They’d help make everything right. Or more specifically: happily lend a hand to her making everything right. It was her life after all; even if she was under some kind of spell—infatuation always came with all sorts of magic—that didn’t mean They’d live her life for her, or even tell her HOW to live her life ...well, that wasn’t completely untrue as that too was negotiable, but the point remained: They just wanted to be a part of her life & help her achieve her goals, hopes, and dreams.

“Not to be cliche, but it’s my pleasure, Lia.” They said as They pulled a notebook out of Their desk and grabbed a bright crimson red pen. Opening it up to an empty page, They looked up at her. “So then, lay it on me; I’m gonna take notes that way you can get it all out without having to worry about me interrupting you. If you would like me to give any input in the moment, just let me know, Okay?”

“Okay. That sounds really nice. Thank you. Just to be clear though, you’re not trying to be my therapist, are you? Cause I’ve actually already got one of those.”

“Pfffft.” They practically spat Their tongue out of Their mouth. “Oh hell no! You couldn’t pay me enough to be your therapist,” They had a dorky smile on that she could tell They were trying Their damnedest to keep from turning into a cocky smirk, “...but only because you’re priceless!” To which she rolled her eyes, and They continued, “On a more serious note: I’m glad to hear that you do, that’s fantastic. Anyways, you’re welcome; also, do you need some water?” They said, grabbing Their now half-full water bottle and handed it towards her.

“Yeah, thank you.” She took it from Their hand, undid the top, and took a couple sips. Screwing the lid on top, she handed it back to Them.

“Keep it for now,” They said, putting up Their hand as if in refusal to take it back. “I already had a bit after I sat you on the couch.”

“Oh, uh, okay.” Was all she said as she sat in on the floor besides her chair.

“So, let’s get started, shall we?”

“Right. Uh, god, I don’t even know where to start. There’s so much that’s happened in the last few years, I don’t know where to begin with getting you caught up.”

“If it’s alright for me to interject,” They paused and she nodded. “Since you haven’t actually started yet, how about this: what can I do to help you?”

“Well, you could get me out of my head for a hot minute so I can figure everything out.”

“That’s nothing new, but are you meaning what I think you’re meaning?”

“Yeah, I am, but uh, god this feels embarrassing to ask. Would you mind talking me through the surgical scenario? That was always one of my favorites.”

“And to think you were embarrassed and ashamed when you first discovered you had a Medical Fetish.” They said as They chuckled to Themself. She slightly smiled as she blushed, looking to the side. She was still naked under the blanket, but she didn’t feel vulnerable at all; or at least, she didn’t have any issues being vulnerable around Them. “Well, would you like a hit of my pen to help you get into a good headspace for that?” They said, grabbing Their other pen and handed it out towards her.

“Sure.” Was all she said as she took the pen and vaped for a little bit longer than she’d intended to. Coughing a little bit as she handed it back to Them, she then grabbed the water bottle and took a couple more sips. “Thanks. I really needed that. So uh, what flavor was that?” She asked in between a few light coughs.

“Strawberry Switchblade! It’s one of my favorites, and has helped me immensely ever since I first started ...well, using it medicinally. I didn’t care much for types and all that before then.” They laughed at Themself, and the truth of the statement. They were more of the kind of person who didn’t smoke unless it was offered to them at a party or so; up until They started using it to treat Their myriad of conditions, that is.

“Still a slut for strawberries, eh, Ryn? I guess some things really don’t change.” She laughed again, coughed a little bit, and took another sip of water. “I don’t know how comfortable I am with you molesting me though.” She said, looking at them with a lustful smile.

“If that’s your way of not giving consent, okay, and if it’s your way of getting me to grope you… well, I need you to use better phrasing for me, alright?”

“I’ll leave it up to you, Ryn. I trust you.” She gave with a smile and a wink.

“You really know how to torture autistic people, don’t you?” They laughed at her ridiculousness.

“I read a book.” She said with a laugh, to which it was Their turn to roll Their eyes. They took mental note of the fact that she PROBABLY wanted it, but They still weren’t fully certain. They’d have to think of a compromise.

“Well that sounds a little bit like self-harm to me… just promise me you’ll stick to ABBA and stay away from ABA.” To which they both burst out in laughter.

“Mama Miaaaa! Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah, I’m starting to feel it.” She said with another round of laughter; this one devolving into a fit of giggles. Azuryn took this as the perfect opportunity to get out Their deep Red mahogany metronome.

“Alright, Dancing Queen, let’s stay on beat, shall we?” They said as They set it to her preferred BPM: 69. “Let’s move this back to the couch, shall we?”

“Can I keep the blanket. It’s almost as comfy as you.” She said with a giggling wink, causing Them to look to the side as Their face began to blush as deeply as They were planning to take her.

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Well, yes, but I should have you ‘fully’ dressed by the time I bring you out of trance. In the meantime, I don’t see why not.” They said as They held it for her as she laid down; then laid it over her.

“Thanks, Ryn.”

“You’re welcome, Lia; alright, so I want you to picture a calming flame, but this flame isn’t just any normal flame. It flickers pink and purple with some of the most captivating sparks that’d make the northern lights jealous of its beauty.” Azuryn started working her into the first layer of trance, sewing the seeds for what would help fractionate her further down later on.

“Yeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mark me with your flame, Ryyyyyyyyyyyyyn” She said with a slightly sleepy set of giggles. Their blush deepened, and so did Their resolved to drop her as deep as possible before bringing her back up.