The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Chapter 02: Meditate, Medicate, Masturbate

Disclaimer: Alright! Here’s the first “deep dive” into CNC, so I guess content warning for that, among a few other things including an attempt at “medical fetish”; not something I’m fully into, so if you are, please let me know how you think I did!

Ophelia groggily opened her eyes, trying to figure out what was going on. As she was slowly coming to, she eventually realized she was strapped down on an operating table; except, the table had stirrups ...when she finally realized the table was at a slight tilt (something that likely wouldn’t have been caught by the average “procedure” patient; but then again, she was FAR from average), she realized it vaguely resembled some kind of Frankenstein birthing table; as cold to the touch as she was, it was even more painful due to the lack of any kind of comforting padding.

She was surrounded in darkness, a sole light shining down on her, as if she was center stage of her torment.

“He-hello!?” She called out, not sure what kind of response she was hoping for; or if she was better off not getting one.

Slowly, she heard the soft steps of boots grow louder and louder as They approached her from out of the darkness.

“Hello there.” Was all They said; Their face slightly covered by the surgical mask that did nothing to hide Their identity.

“R-Ryn? Is that you!?”

“No, I’m Obi-Wan Kenobi.” They paused to pull down Their face mask and look at her with a deadpan expression. If Ophelia wasn’t absolutely terrified, she would’ve possibly been momentarily caught off guard by how, even in operating scrubs, Azuryn looked absolutely Gorgeous. They masterfully managed to somehow maintain an elegant beauty that was a mixture between roguish handsomeness and breathtaking prettiness. “Yes Lia, it’s me. But then again, it’s always been me, hasn’t it?” They laughed to themself as they snapped Their fingers and the entire room became engulfed in light. It was a small operating room, hardly fit for a hospital and more like that found in a Veterinary Clinic; or at least the stack of large cages against one of the walls made it seem as such.

They began to walk over to the hand-washing sink, turned the faucet on, and let out a loud sigh.

“I truly, truly had such High Hopes that we could become a part of each other’s lives again.” They paused as They rinsed Their hands off. They then grabbed a pair of surgical gloves. For some reason, the sight and sound of them putting them on, pulling them all the way back, and them snapping back into place made her gulp, moan, and slightly moisten herself. Although she was still too out of it to have noticed these unconscious behaviors. “Well, at least as equals.” They again sighed and shook Their head, not necessarily in disappointment, but as if there was some displeasure in what they were about to do. But if there was hesitancy in Azuryn, They certainly didn’t act with it. “But after all these years, you squander the chances I give you. You didn’t have to use me. Hell, you could’ve used me, so long as you asked me. Or, hell! Use me for all I care, but you didn’t have to make me immediately remember; we’d barely even eased into a single conversation before you jumped straight to it! Are you even capable of holding a properly paced conversation?” (They asked not necessarily out of frustration—although that was clearly present—but rather concern.) They let out a third, almost defeated, sigh as they looked at Ophelia; Their darkened eyes locked in with hers. “You didn’t have to do a lot; in fact, you could’ve just sat back and let me take the reigns, and we would’ve been doing marvelously. Well…” They chuckled to Themself. “You can REALLY sit back and let me take the reigns now; I’ll let you keep the stirrups though!” They began to laugh to Themself, almost sounding like a hyena.”

“Wh-what’re you gonna do to me!?” She began to hyperventilate. She didn’t have her rescue inhaler, and even with Azuryn’s history of being willing to help her at any second’s notice, she highly doubted They’d be willing to help. Or at least she thought…

“Oh stop it!” They said as They crouched next to her. “Lift your head up a little bit, open your mouth wide, and take deep breaths for me, understood?” There was nothing else she could do, and so she obeyed Them immediately while They stood back up. Just as soon she lifted her head up, They placed Their hand under head to stabilize her. They then briefly ran Their other hand through her hair; practically brushing it as They made sure there wasn’t any underneath her head. She soon began to regain what little composure she could have strung out—although that was still difficult given that her only form of clothing was the typical hospital gown—as she waited on what appeared to be Their torture table. “There, see! All better, right? You know I wouldn’t let anything happen to you. Do no harm, right?” She did what she could to slowly nod her head, still in Their hands. Azuryn snapped Their fingers on Their other hand, and suddenly the lights went back out. They turned slightly outward, still propping her head up with one hand, but reached the other one out into the darkness, where even if she could’ve titled her head in that direction (she soon began to realize They were less so holding her head up, and more so holding her head in place), she wouldn’t have been able to see past Their elbow.

Just as soon as They reached out, They retracted back to their first position, this time putting a wedge pillow underneath her head. Although Azuryn preferred to use these in the bedroom, They’d found that they were especially helpful for situations like this.

“There!” Comfortable and better capable of watching what I’m about to do to you! I also shouldn’t have to worry about you passing out on me from the pain, now should I. Right!?

“Wha—” Was all she could get out before she felt the prick in her right arm. To which Azuryn snapped Their fingers again. This time, there was an IV drip, stand and all, to the right of the table. The redeeming factor of it all was that she didn’t have to see any needles up until this point. A somewhat comforting fact, she hoped it’d stay that way. To the left however looked like the stand and tray of the typical tools found in an operating room. Although she didn’t see anything resembling any kind of power tools, and so that again somehow made her even more comfortable. It was as if Azuryn was trying for her to feel semi-comfortable. For now.

“Oh, don’t worry! That morphine mixture is diluted. Although I put a little something special in there.” They said with a light chuckle. “I know how much of a masochist you are—and will be—so I wanted this to be somewhat of an enjoyable experience for you. Somewhat. Don’t want you forming any unhealthy attachments; it’d kill Me to have a hand in you forming any kind of addiction. Well…” They paused and leaned over her face, Their face covering the light, and even with their face covered, she could still smell the slight aroma of chai, soy, and especially the lavender. She could just barely see that They squinted as They said: “Unless it’s your addiction to Me.” For some reason, whether it be the sensory overload or Them being that close to her, she began to feel a little light headed; in any other situation, she would’ve absolutely loved it. “That! I’m more than happy to have both My hands involved in, and face it head on.” They gave a hearty laugh as They pulled back.

A seemingly sociopathic & self-certified sadistic sapphic surgeon (try saying that three times fast), They were salivating at the thought of transforming her into the best she could be. Even if she had to be held down and convinced of how powerful she could become. Conversions, Corruptions, Changes of any kind demanded patience. And if there was a perfect patient, They couldn’t think of anyone as great as her. Another snap, and the lights went out. It was annoying at first, but now with the lightheadedness returning to her, it soon became deliriating and she realized she was beginning to have only a fraction of her cognitive functions.

“So!” This time it was her turn to snap; her head to the side and look at Them with pleading eyes, that is ...or at least as much with her limited motor controls. These drugs weren’t what she’d wanted pumping into her, but that didn’t mean Azuryn wasn’t going to give her A Spoonful of Sugar. “Now that I’ve got that concoction, or as I like to call it: My witch’s brew, flowing deep inside, I think it’s about time I let you in on My plans for you, My Pretty.” They couldn’t help but laugh at Themself over Their ridiculousness, but it slowly turned into a cackle. “I think you’d be doing better with some markings of ownership. That way if you get lost, you’ll always find your way back home.” They snickered to Themself. “And as cute as you’d look with a collar, especially with a leash attached, I don’t think you’re ready for that. Yet.” They said as They ran Their gloved hand over her delicious, absolutely appetizing, stomach which was just as well rounded as her, practically groping the gown.

At this point, she was losing her ability to move her lips, let alone get consecutive words out, and so she let out a soft murmur of a mumble that might have been a “Why?”

“Anyhoo, I’d say it’s about time we get on with the show ...so, shall we?” Another snap, which she prayed would be the last, and the room became so fully illuminated that she noticed a viewing window she’d been incapable of seeing before. The windows were so heavily tinted that she couldn’t see anything except for the dull reflection of her sad & sorry state. She gulped as she didn’t know how to feel about Azuryn’s daring exhibition. She wasn’t fully there, and she was feeling tingly all over. Was… was she getting aroused from all this!? If she had any higher reasoning skills, then maybe she would’ve recognized it as such; or maybe overthought it all and caused herself to have another bout of anxiety.

“Alright, so! Beginning the procedure, I’ll be removing the patient’s restrictive layer of clothing,” Azuryn said to no one in particular. Grabbing the surgical scissors, They smiled under Their mask as They began to cut at her drab garb. Slicing down the center like butter with a hot knife, the so called ‘dress’ fell to the waysides; completely off her, she felt even more exposed now that she was fully naked. “As you can see, the patient is experiencing extreme thirst which can only be quenched with a mark of binding.” They tittered to Themself.

Another snap; the lights went out, the room darkened, and she was finished: fully fractionated. In the dimly lit room, Ophelia noticed as Azuryn’s hand began to glow a pinkish-purple hue; as if They’d captured an Aurora Borealis within Their hand. If she’d been able to see as well she usually could, she’d have noticed that the surgical glove began to melt; as if it was under intense heat. In its place sprung out Azuryn’s hand, black claws and all. Their hands glowed with radiance at a captivating level of beauty she’d thought only she was capable of attaining (which rightfully so was a very high level). Per usual, it seemed it was Azuryn’s responsibility to show her how wrong she could be (which They’d always take great pleasure in doing, no matter how many times They’d have to do it). Lowering Their hand to hover above her stomach, the light shifted slightly in colour.

“As I’ve now sterilized the procedural area, the patient is now fully ready for treatment.” Their hand shifted back to a swirl of rose quartz & amethyst, and They lowered Their hand further down her stomach; just a little higher up from her pubic mound. They pressed Their hand straight down, and whereas she was expecting a searing pain, she only felt a slight warmth; more akin to the feeling of butterflies in her stomach. But just as soon as They’d pressed down, They relented and pulled up, satisfied with their craftwork. Ophelia could barely see—her tits and stomach obstructing most of the view—but she could make out a slight rose gold glow just a bit above her cunt.

Even with her diminished cognitive functions, she immediately realized: They’d given her a womb tattoo!

“The patient has now been marked sufficiently. The special ‘ink’ will fade away until reactivation; at such time, the marking will either reemerge exactly as before, or be transmogrified to match the appropriate command trigger.” Their hand’s glow shifted again slightly, similar to the cleansing hue as before; this time however, it was even brighter than the rest.

It felt as if electricity ran through Ophelia’s body, to the point that she jolted just slightly upwards; the light immediately faded, and she fell back down into her proper place.

“I’ve now cleansed the entrance point and sealed it to my touch, and as such, the patient’s command triggers will only EVER work under my direct order.” They walked out into the darkness, and Ophelia could hear the running sound of the sink, followed by the slap of another glove being placed upon Their hand. This time, however, They returned with something in their hand. It looked like a large golden ring more fitting of a blue hedgehog. “I will now pierce the patient’s clitoris with this irremovable command ring. After such, it will be the anchor of the labia piercings which will then be sewn shut as a form of temporary sterilization. Colloquially referred to as ‘Anal-Only.’ Of course, temporary paralysis may occur, but that is simply a minor side effect, and as such, the patient would remain bed ridden for a further duration depending upon necessary time till discharge.”

All of this was too much for Ophelia to handle, and she doubted that even in her most cognizant state, she’d have been able to handle, let alone follow along, with the torturous steps in this procedure. One thing was for certain: out of all the rings Azuryn could’ve given to her, she’d much rather have any other kind—even Paper Rings—over this one!

“I’m now about to pierce the subject, permanently fusing her with the ring.” She had no idea what was going on, but it had to stop! Even in her delirium she knew that. “Beginning in 3… 2… 1—”

“PINEAPPLE!!!” Ophelia shouted and shot up. Immediately, the entire area around her, including the table she laid on, began to melt away much like Azuryn’s glove earlier. Her cognitive functions slowly returned to her, although obviously far from complete, she soon found herself on a relatively relaxing couch, fully clothed, with Azuryn thrown back on the floor on Their cute little buff butt.

“Lia! Ar-Are you okay?” They said as They slowly got up. “How’re you feeling?” Their face was full of concern, completely different than it had been what felt like just moments ago. Not only that, but They were fully dressed just as They’d been when They’d met in the cafe. The cafe! How long ago had that been!? Her thoughts were racing, and yet, her breath came just as easily to her as ever. Her hands weren’t even shaking! Although she found that her left ring finger was strangely twitching, as if crying out in need, but that too soon subsided.

“What the hell is going on!?” She shouted at Them; something she hadn’t done in a long, long time. But then a thought hit her, and her hand shot to her stomach right above her crotch. She looked down while slightly pulling her skirt further down.

The only pink there was her new lingerie; garters and all, but nothing else.

“Everything’s going to be alright. Let’s get you some aftercare and decompress, then we can talk, Okay?

“O-Okay.” She leaned back into the couch with a heavy sigh; slowly realizing just how fucking horny she was!