The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOF 2: Turnabout Is Fair (And Fun) Play

Tags: bd, ds, ex, fd, ff, ft, hm, hu, la, ma, mc, nc

Description: A “standalone sequel” that gets straight to the sexiness! What happens when you engage with an (seemingly) enraged enby? Ophelia is about to find out as Azuryn cashes in on Their unclaimed time together.

Disclaimer: Although I highly recommend reading through “Book One” (Ass You Wish: Building Our Own Families) for the exposition & sloooooooooow burn/build up, it isn’t fully necessary. Also, the consensual-non-consent (among a few others tags) won’t be showing up till a few chapters in, so you’ll have to enjoy the journey before we get to that destination!

Chapter 1: Begin Again to Break in Your Breeding Grounds (and Rights)

The scent of coffee lingered on her tongue, and despite the expected bitterness, all They could taste was her sweetness. Mixed with Their lightly lasting flavor of chai, soy, vanilla, and a hint of lavender, you’d be forgiven for thinking the two didn’t mix well. But their unique contrasts complemented each other, and so as Azuryn & Ophelia’s tongues danced, darting for dominance, the Bittersweet Symphony of noises that echoed from the two would likely have made any nearby parties either envious, uncomfortable, or A Bit Of Both. And so it was a good thing They’d secluded Themself away in the back corner booth of Their now closed café; the only eyes that could’ve landed on them were the ones caught in trance, mindlessly going about their closing tasks.

What would sheli have thought had she had any thoughts of her own? That was one of the lingering thoughts Ophelia pondered as Azuryn pulled Their head back in a show of false-retreat, followed by Them swooping back in to gracefully hold her delectably juicy, and delicately prey-like, throat in between the talons that were Their sharpened matte black nails. Well, all but the two from Their left hand’s pointer & middle fingers; those two specific fingers, matte black but with glossy Red rounded tips, were then “playfully” thrusted repeatedly down into her throat for a good minute. After a brief moment of rapid motion, They slowed down to a stop. As such, They were less so face fucking and more so using her deliciously soft, pillowy lips to cockwarm Their phallic like fingers; long and slender like the rest of Them, but more than capable of packing a punch. Something Their favorite subs, and each’s maintenance markings, could attest to.

Their pitch-black eyes acted as the best mirror for her to look back at herself, her breath hitched as she was literally forced to come face to face with the supposed “repercussions” of using Them for attention.

Simultaneously being knocked out of breath and into another state of reverie, Azuryn pulled Their hand out of her now sopping wet mouth and slapped Ophelia upside her gorgeous face, back handing her with her own drool. Meanwhile, the drool pooling on her udderly delicious fat tits splashed slightly as Azuryn smacked her face. They then took her drenched chin in Their wet hand and forced her to look into Their entrancing eyes.

“I’m going to ask again: I did what now!?” The black in Their eyes began to swirl with the blue of Their iris as They began to regain Their composure.

“We... You... I... had you b-b-breed me be-becau—” They tightened Their grip on her throat, eliciting a mangled mixture of moaned frustration and excited exhalation as she experienced what she thought was the feeling of a mini-orgasm; the few thoughts she had were hoping that They’d turn it into many orgasms. Just then, Their other hand descended to her sopping-wet, silky-smooth, swollen fat-lipped cunt.

“Because you’re an attention seeking bitch in heat who doesn’t give a fuck about other people’s consent, and takes advantage of anyone willing to give you an inch?” They took a moment to asses her reaction, finger fucking the femme-fatale to see if They should continue with Their onslaught of insults. (Which even if they were based off the tiniest modicum of truth, were nevertheless extreme exaggerations.) “A Disgustingly Desperate Whore who despite your very existence being based off of consent, can’t do shit for communication, right, you neck nuzzling nymph?”

“Y-Ye—”

“Yes Master!” They said as They released Their death grip, not fully certain why They’d chosen that title when They hadn’t earned it back yet; meanwhile, They dove deeper into her flooded depths. Another mini-orgasm rolled through her at the sudden rushing of air to her lungs, partially prolonged by the finesse of Their fingers.

“Yes Master Ryn.” Even though she was fully capable of breathing now, she was losing more and more of her sense of self by the second; her eyes darted downward, both to Their hand and to Their crotch. Despite seeming impossible, the blush in her face became an even brighter shade of shame. Sensing this—and not wanting her self-doubt to get the better of her—They took Their newly freed hand, brought it around to grab her luscious locks of chestnut hued hair (after taking a brief second to pet her), and then violently pulled her head back. Her eyes shot wide open as They descended upon her. This time, she understood her place and allowed Them to continue Their invasion—or rather conquering—of her body & mind. The two’s chests now pressed against each other, with their breathing heavy to the point that you’d think they were both suffering from a novel respiratory virus.

“What a good girl you are ...or rather can be, with the proper persuasion.” They said, pulling out primarily to spite the slut that sat before them ...then spat in her face for good measure. “Such a good, good girl you can be ...and can become even better for me.” They said with a growl and wolfish smile. She looked at them with wide eyes, a chin still covered in drool, and her mouth agape; Azuryn’s spit slowly rolled down her forehead, over her third eye, as she craved having Them make her gape.

“Yes Master. Th-thank you, Master. I’m sorry, Master.” She whimpered out, confused as to what the appropriate response could be; practically blowing a mental circuit while still daydreaming of blowing Them.

“Please let me make it up to you, Mast—”

Another slap came across the overglorified goddess’s face. At one point in her life, she would’ve hated having hands laid upon her like this, but now? All it did was rile her up and make her want to be the best fuckdoll she could be ...until she felt like it was her turn to be in charge, that was. (The thought nowhere in her head at the time.)

“If you’d wanted to make it up to me, you would already be sitting on my face, grinding, humping, begging, pleading for me to please and devour you; to rearrange your guts with my fingers and tongue. Now do I need to tell you to get undressed, or are you going to do as you should?” They said, backing away so that she could do just that.

Ophelia worked double time to undo her fairly conservative clothing and discarded them to the floor below. The just-past-the-knee length solid black skirt and matching business jacket combo, although as extremely expensive as they were demanding of respect, were thrown to the floor as effortlessly as if they were tattered rags. Her silken white shirt and matching cotton panties clung to her, practically suctioned onto her skin because of the dampness derived from her demure submission. Not one for having to wait, especially after having Their head fucked with, Azuryn ripped her slightly unbuttoned blouse open, not caring for the ones that popped off as They released her tits from their modest enclosure.

“No bra, eh? That’s a surprise.” They said as They latched Their jaw around the ringed nipple piercing on her left tit. “I’m proud of you for finally getting these done though, really adds to the value of fucking these gorgeous tits of yours ...or should I say mine?” They asked rhetorically, flicking the other ring as if they were golden knockers on the door to Their personal heaven. All she could do was moan her appreciation for Their approval and appraisal. “I’m glad you went with gold over silver, for a few reasons, but mostly because you’ve always had first rate tits! Maybe I’ll tie them together at some point, and lead you around like a cow on a leash.” They said with a slight mumble while her teat was still in Their mouth. They briefly pondered if the piercings had permanently “fixed” her flawless tits. They hoped not, as her inverted nipples were undeniably Their favorite part about her beautiful breasts. ‘Will she have better luck with lactating?’ They stopped Their simulated suckling to ask Themself.

Ophelia was flabbergasted with Azuryn’s bold & brashness, and when she tried to moan, accidentally let out an adorable “Moooooo?” instead.

“Fuck, you’re cute.” Was all Azuryn could get out before grabbing at her mouthwatering ass, ripping her panties down so fast she would’ve gotten whiplash if she was actually capable of paying attention at that point. “Absolutely stunning, per usual, Lia.” They said as They licked Their lips, summoned Their strength, and swiftly threw her over Their still fully clothed shoulder in one smooth motion. “I don’t care about the booth, but you’re paying for my dry cleaning, you delicious beauty.” They jovially mused as They patted Their muse’s well padded butt.

“Wait, what?” Was all she could get out in her horny stupor.

“Yeah, but we can talk more in my office ...or should I say dungeon?” They paused for a second to laugh at Their own joke. “I think I’ll be more well equipped to take care of your unquenchable thirst down there.” They chuckled to Themself as They effortlessly carried all 200 breathtakingly beautiful pounds over Their shoulder firefighter style. “Oh, and sheli!” They paused to get Their slave’s attention; which stopped and mindlessly looked towards her owner. “Take care of all of this, understood? I want the booth wiped, floor mopped, and her clothes cleaned & pressed ...although find me a nice lingerie set for her. I want it to be something worthy of her elegance, but also shows off how much of an insatiable slut she can be. Understood?”

“Yes Mxtress! What colour would you like it to be in?”

“Hmmm...” They thought for a minute, as if Ophelia wasn’t still slung over Their shoulder, wearing only her white thigh highs and playfully kicking her legs; somehow still wearing her black suede platform pumps. She may have walked on those heels with elegance that commanded devotion, but now they swung up & down with childlike folly. “Get her a cute shade of cherry blossom pink to compliment her tan ...I do love a good black & pink combo after all.” They paused as they momentarily conjured the mental image, licking Their lips at the thought of how amazing she’d look in the full ensemble. “And I want this all done by the time I’m finished reclaiming her like I should’ve done The Very First Night.”

“Yes, Mxtress! It’ll be my pleasure.” sheli said gleefully through glassy eyes, glad to be of service, and hoping she’d get to have a hands-on experience of helping her owner reclaim Their prized Thrall. Even in her thoughtless state, she knew this new “sister slave” would ultimately be her superior, and so she wanted to get a chance to play with her before she (and her owner’s other slaves) found herself under Ophelia’s heel; or elsewhere.

“Good Girl! And edge yourself a few times before reporting back to me!” They shouted back as They left through the back doorway and descend down into Their figurative dungeon, soon to be turned literal.