The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black New World Order

By Sissy Pip

mc mm ds mf

Chapter Eight: The Daughter

It was after we got back from holiday that Mum started acting weird.

The holiday idea was a bit odd, But kinda made sense I guess. A mother-daughter girls only break, forcing my younger brother, James, to stay with Dad in the city for some male bonding. Being a bit older, I had a good relation with both parents, but James still harboured resentment towards Dad for the whole sorry divorce and family break up saga.

I was only hesitant about the girls only holiday because I had been looking forward to spending most of the summer break with Henry, my boyfriend. Friends for a while, we’d only finally hooked up at College last year. We’d only had sex a couple of times so far, but already it felt serious.

“Pinefield’s most seriously dull couple” James liked to tease. “You both look like a frumpy middle-aged couple already.” Which I guess was a bit true. We both took our studies seriously, more nerds than jocks, more likely to be in the library than at a party.

So the holiday idea also sounded like a chance to break out of that predictable rut a bit, and as Mum said, Henry and I did have the rest of our lives to be together if we wanted. And I had to admit, the girls break had been pretty good. I’d even finally managed a slight tan.

We’d been back home a couple of days now. Of course I had already spoken to Henry on the phone, and was going to stay over at his for a few weeks serious together time the following weekend. This weekend I first needed to catch up on some sleep, unpack and wash some clothes.

Friday evening, after Mum had got back from meeting James for lunch at this place he’s starting volunteering at, she weirdly insisted we had to watch some awful programme made by the company sponsoring James’ project.

It was a trailer for a sort of reality show that seemed to consist of a load of casually racist blonde girls being stuck on an Island with hot looking black studs, who of course they predictably all ended up falling in love with. “You never watch this type garbage” I complained to Mum. “Well, it just goes to show that this sort of garbage can be turned into something good like The Project that James is helping at, and which is benefitting Pinefield” she replied.

To make matter worse, our TV seemed to have developed an annoying flicker, and was starting to give me a headache. So I decided to leave Mum to her TV trash and get an early night. “Put your head in my lap for a few minutes first” Mum offered, “and I’ll give it a rub to help your headache before bed.”

I awoke, Mum still gently rubbing my head, several hours later. There was just static on the flickering screen, and I thought I had heard her talking quietly to me as I regained consciousness. Anyway, still half asleep, I finally went up to my bed, only to wake late the following morning as if once again from a dreaming trance.

I had been on the TV Island, surrounded by the giggling snowbunnies coping off with their superior Black Masters, while I lay on my back, three of the hot black studs filling all of my holes with their Big Black Cocks. I moaned with the pleasure of it, even as I awoke to find two of my fingers buried deep in my wet pussy.

Judging from the state of the bedsheets, I had been pleasuring myself like this for most of the night. What the hell was going on? I quickly decided I must have been away from Henry for too long, Mum’s trashy TV viewing triggering my pent-up frustration for him.

But before I had time to dwell further on my erotic nightmares, a whole new unexpected embarrassment was presented to me, as Mum burst into my room bearing a cup of tea. The fact she had never brought me tea in bed before was strange, but not nearly as mortifyingly strange as the appearance of Mum herself.

She looked like she had spent the morning rummaging through the back of her wardrobe to dig out all the old clothes she hadn’t worn, or fitted into, for 20 years. Talk about mutton dressed as lamb! Gone was sensible mother and her classy middle aged style. The nightmare vision before me now was wearing on old pair of cowboy boots, running up long legs to a way too short black leather skirt with split tied together sides, and a red long-sleeved but shoulder-less tight-fit top, exposing the midriff and accentuating the breasts.

She was wearing heavy make-up for the first time I’d seen too. Thick black eyeliner and mascara, with metallic pink eyeshadow I didn’t even know she owned, hot red lipstick with a shiny lip gloss, and oh my god, was that pink blusher as well?

“Mum, what on earth are you wearing?!” I stammered, sounding like the parent in the room. “I decided on our holiday that life is too short not to look your hottest” Mum gushed, popping herself down on the side of my bed. “James is right, I’ve been a bad role model, and I’ve allowed you to become old before your time baby. We need to sex you up too, otherwise we’ll never bag ourselves one of those hot boys we were ogling last night.”

“I already have Henry thank you” I replied weakly, feeling exasperated, and more than a little guilty about my night of erotic dreams about exactly that. “Nonsense” Mum fired back, “Henry might be good family bread winner, but no little white boy will ever be able to satisfy your sexually needs, and if he really loves you, he will give you the proper freedom a beta boyfriend should to ensure you are happy too.”

“Mumm!!!!” my jaw dropped. Unbelievable, only 5 minutes into the day, and surely there was no way today could be any more mortifying!

“Anyway” Mum pressed ahead regardless. “I thought today, we could continue our little girly break a bit longer, and head into Brunchester for a nice lunch together followed by some much needed retail therapy. After all, we’re both going to need a new wardrobe, if we are going to be the hottest Mother and daughter duo in Pinefield.”

“Let’s start with getting you into something from your closet that’s more your age, instead of all those dull College clothes you’ve got into the bad habit of wearing recently” Mum continued relentlessly.

In the end it proved easiest just to give in and go with the flow while Mum was acting so weird. She insisted I wore some of my old clothes, which made me look more like I was 16 again, instead of 20. At least I was relieved that she didn’t think to start on any make-up too.

Fortunately Mum was quiet on the drive into Brunchester, so I could lean back in my seat and close my eyes. I daydreamed of Henry and I sharing a passionate kiss, tongues probing each other’s mouth. “I love you so much Jenni” he said as he pulled away, so that I could see the young black lover who shared our bed kneeling between my legs as his big black cock stretched and pounded my wet pussy. “I’m so glad we can be properly happy together like this” he continued, as he urged the black god to fuck me harder, while rubbing his own little white dicklet in excitement.

I jerked awake as the car temporarily stopped at some traffic lights. Whoa, I was feeling way too horny today! Would Henry really be ok with that? I thought about the couple of times we’d already fucked. It had been ok, but I now realised that Henry’s little white cock inside me had been a bit like a teaspoon stirring around in a drink. It was never going to be satisfying like a big black cock. Surely he would want me to be happy?

The lights turned green and the car set off again. I shook my head to clear it. Get a grip Jennifer. Stop thinking these mad impossible thoughts. You love Henry and that’s that. Stop being such a stupid dumb slut.

The trendy brasserie restaurant Mum has chosen for lunch had a large cavernous interior as well as an almost equally large terrace decked out with green umbrella table shades. It was a hot sunny day so we opted for the terrace, where two waiters, both men, one black and one white were on duty.

Much to my renewed embarrassment, Mum immediately went back into MILF bimbo mode flirting with the hunky black waiter, who seemed only too happy to play along worse luck. At one point, the other waiter tried to join in their suggestive banter, but Mum cut him dead and he scurried away tail between his legs. I hadn’t realised Mum could even be such a bitch! I had to laugh though, the little white loser had kinda deserved it.

Waiting for the cheque to arrive, Mum headed back inside to find the girls room, her revealing outfit earning admiring lustful glances from pretty much every man on the terrace I noticed. Inside, she passed our black waiter heading back towards the terrace with a try of drinks and asked him for directions. I could see him point towards the back, then they exchanged a few more words before he put down the try and showed Mum back and around a corner himself towards the restrooms.

I almost thought I’d have to go to the restroom myself to find out where Mum had got to, when she finally returned about ten minutes later, straightening her top as she went. She sat down with a satisfied smile, licking her lips as if removing something, before applying more lip gloss. The hot waiter reappeared just behind Mum, only to become embroiled with a nearby table who were complaining about how long their drinks had taken to arrive.

When he was eventually freed to bring us the cheque, Mum’s flirting seemed to have subsided into almost a knowing familiarity, and I could have sworn he slipped her his number. “A most satisfying meal” Mum said to him, touching his arm as we got up to leave, “I hope you’ll come again.” “Mum, I think he is meant to say that to you” I giggled on our way out. God, what an airhead!

We hit the big city stores, and the day’s general embarrassment continued. Mum of course was only interested in the sluttiest of cloths, and insisted on buying the same for me however much I protested. “You need to look super-hot for Henry” she teased, “and all those alpha lovers you’ll need to stay satisfied.”

Towards the end of the afternoon, Mum suggested we both try on matching pink lace bra, panties and stocking sets she found. I don’t know what she was thinking, that we’d be some sort of mother and daughter porn duo maybe. Anyway, in keeping with the rest of this totally weird day, I continued to humour her, and agreed to try it on. Examining myself in the changing cubicle mirror, I had to admit that I did indeed look hot. If I turned up wearing this, Henry would dribble pathetic white cum in his pants on the spot. I giggled to myself and started to zone out.

Dressed like this I just wanted to be on my knees sucking a big black cock. Worshiping a true alpha male. Almost on autopilot, my hand moved inside the pink panties, fingers slipping into my wet cunt as I imagined the scene, Henry looking on approvingly.

I shook my head to clear it. God, Mum was turning me into a bitch on heat too. But I knew Henry wouldn’t mind. He loved me. It was only natural. It wasn’t his fault white boys could never measure up. He would definitely want me to be happy in those areas he couldn’t satisfy sexually. Damn. I looked so hot in pink. Mum knocked on the changing room door. “Come on baby, we’ve got more to do yet” she called.

I picked up a great red sequined loose fitting top in the next store, with a navel plunging v-neck, so it looked like my tits might fall out at any moment. But I knew I should have been suspicious when Mum didn’t mention make-up this morning. As we were leaving the department store she suddenly veered over towards the cosmetic counters. Naturally she went straight passed her usually classy brands and dragged us up to the glittery teens franchises.

She cooed over the brightest colours and glitters available, in pinks, reds, silver and gold, and insisted the poor young counter girl used them to give me a makeover. Looking in the mirror when the girl had finished, another of today’s ordeals endured, she had done a pretty good job, if looking like a teen bimbo was your thing of course. Naturally I rocked the look regardless, and at least with the store about to close, we would be heading home to some makeup remover.

Of course, in keeping with the ‘worse day of my life ever’ theme, I should have guessed when we got in the car, that Mum was going to announce we still had one last store to visit. “But Mum” I pleaded getting desperate now for this day to be over, “all the stores are closing. I just wanna go home now.”

“Honey, I’ve saved this special surprise for us until last” Mum said, ignoring me as she headed further downtown. “The next store is having an after-hours personal appearance by two of the reality stars from the show we watched last night” she explained as my heart sank to rock bottom. “How exciting is that?!”

It was time to put my foot down. “Mum, I have absolutely no interest in meeting any of those blonde bimbo sluts” I shouted at her, thinking at the same that I also didn’t want anyone else seeing me currently made-up like one of those airheads either. “Well, that’s fine, you won’t have to sugar tits” Mum fired straight back at me, “Because these are two celebs from the current series, and I am not going home until I’ve got a selfie.” “Bitch” I shouted, and turned away in my seat in a resigned huff.

The bad feeling in my stomach only got worse as we headed into a less than desirable part of the city, turning into at a distinctly rundown Mall, all shut up for the night. That said, as we pulled up at the end of the far edge of the complex, I saw the lights were on still on in one store, which I guessed must be the one hosting the event, and slightly more reassuringly there appeared to be a fair few people about. So maybe we wouldn’t be murdered in an empty parking lot after all.

Mum of course bounded out of the car like an overexcited bunny and dragged me towards the lit store. “Mum, can’t we just go home” I appealed to her in vain, as we reached the doors. A small sign on one door read “BM Island Event. By invitation only” and the entrance was flanked either side by two black security guards. My hopes were suddenly raised, only to be dashed just as quickly as one of the guards, checking his clipboard, confirmed Mum was on the guest list, and I was dragged inside.

The store was moderately busy, the background musak turned up way too high, and mostly full of black guys, from hot looking fit young men wearing tight BMTV shirts, to older silver haired Daddies. I felt conflicting emotions as it felt like all their eyes turned to leer at me and Mum. On the one hand I was mortified and embarrassed to be seen like this, dressed like a teenage slut with her MILF bimbo Mother. On the other hand, we did both look hot, and this was a room full of Big Black Cock. Was mortified lust a thing?

As Mum continued to pull me further into the store, I spied a table tucked away to one side near the entrance. We weren’t quite near enough to see in detail, but it appeared to be selling some kinda TV merch and mags, alongside a pile of what looked like pink goodie bags. Determined to find out exactly what was going on here, I made to go over to the table, but Mum’s grip tightened on my arm saying “Time for that on the way out babes, we’re going to meet the two celebs first” as she marched us on towards another table coming into view near the back of the store.

Nearing the table with the two celebs, a strong musky smell hit me, and I started to feel giddy, giggly and lightheaded, in addition to plain horny, as we approached. Standing there, from the latest series of Black Master Island, were two stars of the Show. One was one of the Show’s Black Masters. He was tall and muscular, with lovely twinkling blue eyes, wearing only red shorts and an open blue shirt showing off his impressive six pack, as if he had just stepped off the beach.

The other, I was initially taken a back to discover, was a sissy gurl called Brandi, wearing a sparkly silver dress and hot pink make-up, a bit like mine and Mums, who apparently had become the Black Master’s slut on the Show. Thinking a bit more about it, I guess it wasn’t really that odd that on an all-male series the submissive beta white guys would end up falling for superior alpha Big Black Cocks. It was just the natural order of things. I’m sure Henry would have been just the same I thought as an image of my sissified boyfriend popped into my head.

You know when I said first thing this morning that today couldn’t possibly get any more mortifying. Well, I was wrong. I tried to pull at Mum to keep some distance, but she practically threw herself at the Black Master while everyone was watching, her leg rubbing up and down his, so her knee kept touching the end of what was clearly the massive Big Black Cock outlined in his shorts, while her hand pawed at Master’s chest and six pack like a bitch on heat.

His big powerful arm hugged Mum close, leaving me stranded on the opposite side, only to feel his other arm pulling me into the embrace as well. He smelled of alluring hot musky sex, and my head swam. I just needed to get away from here. He was saying something softly into Mum’s ear, which had her giggling like a stupid schoolgirl, before turning his head and whispering to me, “Such a good baby girl. I bet you’d look extra hot in some of the stores’ lingerie. Your boyfriends will love it.”

I let out a little giggle of my own. It was embarrassing, and so confusing. I wanted to obey and please him. I wanted to put my hand with Mum’s and feel the comfort of his strong muscles. I just need to get out of here. Mum was never going to move. Perhaps if I just started screaming my head off, and didn’t stop, the stupid bitch would finally be forced drag us back outside.

I took a deep breath. But just before I could lose it, the Sissy Slut came up to me, sweet smoke from her pink cigarette curling around my head. She gave me a sympathetic, understanding look, as if to say “Sex mad Bimbo MILFs, what can you do, eh?” and offered her cigarette to me. I don’t normally smoke, but suddenly feeling completely deflated again, I gave it a little puff, ignoring Mum’s urging that I take a deeper hit.

It wasn’t like a regular cigarette. Must be one of those new herbal things. Its sensual sweet taste warmed me inside, while the exhaled pink smoke seemed to cling to my skin almost as if giving you a second hit. I relaxed, and ignoring Mum the MILF, took a second deeper drag on the lovely cigarette. Yes, I should have just ignored her in the first place. She was a grown women, she can do what she wants. Instead of worrying about her, I should have been thinking about me. After all, here I was in a room full of hot Black Studs, any one of whom could be the perfect Master to complete my partnership with Henry. He’d be cross if he knew I’d wasted this opportunity.

God this cigarette was good. I was going to have to buy a packet. Perhaps they had them on that table on the way out. So warm and relaxed now. Happy and blissful. Nothing to worry my silly little head. Just smiley, giggly and oh so horny.

I leaned in closer to our Black Master, so I could hear better as he continued to talk softly to me. Although in truth I wasn’t really listening to what he was actually saying. I was too focused on my hand, moving with Mum’s across his six pack, as we progressively worked our way lower towards the outline of the Big Black Cock in his tight shorts.

But before we could reach our goal, two of the fit young BMTV crew arrived holding several sets of extremely skimpy matching lingerie. “You should really try these on if you are going to be the hottest Mother and Daughter tag team sluts in Pinefield” our Black Master said, and taking another long drag on my pink cigarette, we happily walked with the two young Black Masters towards the changing cubicles.

The horny, musky smell only intensified as we reached the changing rooms, where a series of sexual grunts and groans emanating from some of the occupied stalls could finally be heard over the store’s loud musak. I looked at Mum and we grinned at each other knowingly. There were some larger sized changing rooms at the back, and taking a final drag on my pink cigarette to finish it, with Mum in the lead, all four of us stepped inside, the cubicle door closing behind me bringing up the rear.

By the time I was inside, and had got on my knees, turning to face my young Black Master, Mum was already kneeling in front of her Master, her tits out and his pants pulled down, his Big Black Cock between her slutty Bimbo lips. Without a second thought, I pulled down my Master’s pants eager to catch up.

I had sucked Henry’s pathetic little white dicklet before of course, but it was like sucking on your finger compared with this superior Big Black Cock. My lips had to stretch wide open to get around the mushroom head, tongue eagerly probing the thick powerful veins.

Soon, he put both hands on the back my head, and telling me what I good cocksucker I was, Master began to fuck my throat hard, threatening to choke me. I was so horny, all I could think of was mindlessly worshiping Big Black Cock. I knew it was just the natural order of things.

Master sat back in a chair so that straddling him, I could lower my hungry wet pussy slowly down onto the full length of the huge Big Black Cock. It felt so big and strong inside me, as if I’d never been properly fucked before, a moan escaping my lips as I reached the base of the cock and it felt as if the head was pushing into my womb. “Oh god. Yes. Fuck me harder” I cried as I rode the alpha Big Black Cock, Master thrusting in and out of me like a power hammer, fucking me like I had never been fucked before.

Eventually, as I started to emerge from the pink fog of BBC lust that had made me oblivious to all else, I saw that Mum had also got off her knees to be obediently fucked by her Black Master. She was standing, both hands against the cubicle wall to brace herself, back arched, while his Big Black Cock pounded her asshole. “Fuck my slut whore ass” she was urging him on.

Seeing the bitch’s tight white ass hole being stretched back and forth by the Big Black Cock suddenly made me aware that I wanted to feel my ass violated by a superior alpha cock too. “I want my ass fucked too” I called over, even as I could feel the Big Black Cock in my cunt swelling towards climax.

“Not today baby” Mum replied. “We can pop your anal virginity tomorrow. First we need to fill your fertile little pussy with a full load of our Master’s superior Black Seed.” I knew she was right of course, and after a couple more thrusts, Master grabbed my hips pulling down hard, impaling me on his Big Black Cock, as he grunted loudly, and I could feel the warmth of his massive cum load flooding my womb.

“Thank you Daddy” I giggled. I felt so happy. I knew Henry and I would be great parents for our black baby. It was our purpose in life. To worship superior Big Black Cock and obey our Masters in the Black New World Order.