The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black New World Order

By Sissy Pip

mc mm ds mf

Chapter Nine: The Boyfriend

Henrietta’s tongue licked at the clitty of her girlfriend as Jenni straddled her face on the bed. She watched the Big Black Cock fucking Jenni’s pussy just inches from her eyes. Henriette was so pleased that Jenni was getting the proper sexual satisfaction she needed. Satisfaction she could never get from Henrietta’s pathetic locked-up little white sissy dicklet. But worshiping their superior Black Masters together completed their relationship.

An animalistic grunt of sheer pleasure from above signalled that Jenni’s fertile womb was being filled with superior black cum. Henrietta shifted position slightly so that her tongue could eagerly clean up the excess alpha Black Cum now dripping out of Jenni’s white pussy. Once it seemed no more was going to emerge, Jenni rolled off her to one side, allowing Henrietta to also roll over so she could bring her mouth up to clean the heady mix of cum and pussy juice off Master’s Big Black Cock, now hanging flaccidly in front of her.

She must have done an extra good gurl job with her mouth today, because before long the sissy slut could feel her Master’s Big Black Cock getting hard once again. “Please fuck me too Daddy” Henrietta begged, seeing the opportunity literally rising up before her.

Cumming again for a second time in quick succession meant that Henrietta was pounded long and hard on all fours by Master’s Big Black Cock. The sissy slut felt like it was going to split her in two. “Yes, breed both your little white sluts Daddy” Jenni laughed, as finally Henrietta felt hot Black Cum exploding in her sissy pussy.

Exhausted, Henrietta collapsed onto the bed next to Jeni and they kissed passionately. They had both been bred by the Big Black Cock they worshiped and obeyed. Soon they would be the perfect parents for the Black New World Order.

* * *

If truth be told, I was a little pissed off when my girlfriend, Jennifer, decided to take a short vacation with her Mum, rather than spend the whole summer holidays with me. But I guess that was made up for by the promise she would stay full-time at my flat once she got back, until we started College again.

We’d been friends in High School, but only really hooked seriously up at College last year, so I was looking forward to a summer of sex, being in the envious position of having my own bachelor pad in Pinefield. All thanks to my parents, who had to move a long way away for a new job, but didn’t want me to have to change Colleges so close to the end of my education. Not that Jennifer and I were cool kid, sex mad students. More your nerdy academic couple destined for marriage and 2.5 kids. But still, sex is sex, and we could revise together before the start of the new term.

I wasn’t sure quite what to thick when Jennifer finally pitched up fresh from holiday. Had the vacation just done her good, or should I be worried something more had happened. She had certainly decided to keep the holiday look going with skimpy shorts and top, not to mention more make-up than I had ever seen her wear before.

“I just fancied an upgrade Henry” was all she would say, and any worries I might have had were quickly replaced by my rapidly hardening cock. After all it’s not every day your slightly frumpy girlfriend changes into a hot chick. And a hot chick who on seeing the straining in your shorts quickly pulls them down and jumps you at that. Perhaps the vacation had been a good thing after all.

* * *

New sexy Jennifer, or Jenni as she was now calling herself, wasn’t the only change after the vacation I quickly discovered. She had started on a health kick too. So I was forced to join her for a daily early morning home gym session, before a compulsory breakfast shake, which despite being pink in colour she assured me was the healthiest start to the day you could get.

Also, in an annoying end to each day, she insisted we watch some terrible reality show on a desert Island. To make matters worse, my TV screen had developed some sort of flicker, so I mostly just zoned out when Jenni had it on.

Still the sex was great, so who cares. We spent so much of the rest of the time in bed that we agreed to leave the studying to a bit nearer the start of term.

* * *

Perhaps I should be worried about that vacation after all. We’re still having lots of great sex, but it’s just the last few times I’ve noticed Jenni looking sort of almost regretful afterwards. I asked her if everything was alright and she assured me it was, but she did say something about making the best of what you’ve got, which sounded as odd as it was cryptic.

On the plus side, we’ve bonded more over the TV show. We trade bitchy comments about the blonde bimbos, who seem to spend all their time trying to get off with the Island’s black studs, who are all quite intimidating. One guy has long dreadlocks, which promoted Jenni to admit she finds the whole long haired rock star look a big turn on, which I didn’t know about, so I have promised to start growing my hair out for her.

* * *

I reckon Jenni’s health regime is doing me some good, I could swear my whole body is starting to look more trim and toned. But I’m worried again. Is it possible to have too much sex? Only it was a struggle to get it up last night. Jenni was great about it, and joked about wearing me out. So she got me to eat her out instead before giving me a hand job. But I could sense she was a bit disappointed.

* * *

Oh my god. I think I’ve figured out what’s up with Jenni. Tonight when we were watching TV, one of the white sluts finally got off with one of the Black studs, and fucking hell, did he have one massive cock to swing about. I mean enormous. Is it true all black men are hung? Jenni said it was! But how would she know? Did she have sex with a black guy on holiday? I asked her, and she told me not to be stupid. That we were a couple forever as far as she was concerned, and as if to emphasis her point she wanked me off again as we watched the TV couple get it on.

* * *

We really should be getting down to some revising for College, but Jenni is obsessively binge watching a new show. The couple from the Island have gone back home to confront her white boyfriend, and she has bought the Black stud with her. Hash tag awkward! But I can see how the boyfriend’s little white cock is never going to satisfy her now.

Shit, is Jenni feeling the same? We both desperately want to be together and happy, but what if I can’t satisfy her needs properly? The sex is still great. I’m eating out her pussy daily, and when I can’t get it up she supports me by wanking me off while we watch porn. It’s so hot seeing those Big Black Cocks fucking little white girls into submission. I cum so hard. But when I do get it up and we fuck, she definitely acts like she wants something more afterwards.

I decided to ask her about it directly. Was my dick good enough for her? “Of course silly” she assured me, “we are lovers in lots of different ways, like when you lick me out. It’s the overall package that counts, and if in one area, like white dicks being a bit small for a girl’s pussy, then we just need to fix that part.”

I knew I looked worried as she said it. She frowned and then brightened up. “I’ve just had a great idea for tomorrow” she told me.

* * *

“Ta’da!” Jenni said triumphantly holding a plain bag aloft when she returned the next afternoon from the volunteering sessions she had recently started doing with her brother at The Project.

I had declined to volunteer, intending to stay home and study, but so far I had only summoned up the energy to rub my little white cock while watching more BMTV. The couple from the Island had formed a threesome, allowing the white beta boyfriend to masturbate while he watched her getting fucked by the alpha’s Big Black Cock.

On the plus side, Jenni had started insisting I eat her out as soon as she got home each time from The Project. She would come in and sit on a chair, telling me to kneel in front of her as she pulled up her short skirt to present her pantyless pussy. I guess volunteering at The Project, with all those hot Black guys made her understandably horny. She was always so wet and creamy down there, and I soon found myself looking forward to the musky taste promised by her return.

Her pussy obediently cleaned, Jenni proceeded to pull a large black dildo from the mystery bag. Well, not a simple dildo, but a large black strap-on style one. “I was thinking about what we said” she explained, “so I stopped off at the adult store on the way home for this. Actually I just wanted a dildo. Can you believe it, they had sold out, but this strap on one will do just as well instead. Now when we make love, you can use this big black dildo on me, without the strap-on bit, and we will both be suitably satisfied.”

Oh my god, my girlfriend is such a cleaver horny hot slut I thought to myself that night as she moaned, cumming to the big black dildo I was thrusting in and out of her.

* * *

A domestic disaster today. As I am not going out during the day to volunteer, Jenni has been getting me to clean up the place and do all the housework, which is only fair. I do everything except for the washing which Jenni does as her contribution.

She was in tears this morning, so apologetic. The washing machine had gone wrong somehow overnight, shredding all the clothes, and she had been washing all my boxers, every last pair! She could buy some new ones when she was out today, but what to do until then? “I know” Jenni said, “wear a pair of my clean panties under your jeans until then. No-one will know, and it’s not like you are going out or anything anyway.”

Reluctantly I agree to the day’s temporary arrangement. It seemed the least I could do given that Jenni was so upset. “Anyway” she whispered into my ear, her mood brightening up at my acquiescence, “it will make me feel so horny, knowing you are wearing a pair my panties around the house all day while I am out. It’s such a turn on.”

Then the total airhead clean forgot to buy new boxers on her way home! So I’ll end up having to wear panties again tomorrow too. At least the frilly cotton is really comfortable, and Jenni was right, wearing them is a big turn on.

“Let me make it up to you baby” Jenni apologised again, after I’d licked clean her pussy and given it a good pounding with the big black dildo. She started rubbing my cock through the material of the panties, and soon I was the hardest I had been in days. But no matter how hard Jenni wanked my little white cock, I just couldn’t seem to cum.

Eventually, Jenni said I probably just needed a little extra push, and before I realised what she was doing, I felt her finger pop into my asshole. I gasped in surprise, and climaxed hard all over her hand instantly, before I had any time question what she was doing.

“See, I told you wearing my panties would make you a horny little slut” Jenni giggled in my ear as we fell asleep more in love as a couple than ever before.

* * *

Things are going so great with Jenni. We’re like the prefect couple, supporting each other’s needs. I love her so much. I just want to make her happy.

The new College term is getting closer now and we really should start preparing. Jenni says I shouldn’t be worrying my little head with it yet. Perhaps she’s right. I tried opening a text book while she was out today, but it soon gave me a headache. I don’t remember the words being so long and complicated. In the end I gave up and flicked through one of Jenni’s many women’s magazines instead. The clothes and makeup are so hot. My little dick gets all tingly in my pink panties.

Yes, I’m still wearing panties. They feel so good, I just sort of just stopped reminding Jenni about buying new boxers after she kept forgetting for the first few days.

In fact they have actually helped us grow even closer together as a couple. Jenni suggested we spice things up with some roleplay. She was getting so aroused seeing me wearing her panties, she said it would be a massive turn-on for her all day while she was out, if she knew I was at home wearing more of her clothes, like a lesbian girlfriend waiting for her.

I know I’d only be alone in the house, and the guy on the TV show has started wearing his girlfriend’s clothes too, but it feels like it might be a bit too much. On the other hand I so want Jenni to be happy. So in the morning I relented and allowed Jenni to pick out a black skirt and pink top for me.

It was so worth it. “Hello Henrietta honey, I’m home” Jenni teased as she arrived back and we got straight down to an evening of hot lesbian roleplay. I licked out her wet pussy first of course, before Jenni used a vibrator wand she had bought to start pleasuring my little dick through the cotton of my panties, as she stuffed her own cunt with the black dildo.

She edged me for hours while we watched Big Black Cocks fucking little white girls and boys on the flickering TV screen. Like the sissies we were watching, I don’t get hard anymore, but eventually with Jenni’s fingers in my ass, a little puddle of cummies erupts to stain my cute panties.

“See, you even cum like a little gurl now Henrietta” Jenni laughs. “I so love us being together as gurlfriends like this. It is totally hot.”

* * *

Jenni’s fitness programme is totes paying off. We’ve been trying on different outfits each day, and looking in the mirror together this morning, we both looked smoking hot. “We could be porn sisters” Jenni giggled, “all you need now is some make-up.”

I thought about what she’d said during the day, and had a little play with Jenni’s make-up while she was out at The Project, leaving on a little light foundation, blusher and eyeliner to surprise her when she came home.

I’m not sure she even noticed, cos she didn’t say anything about it directly, but as we were making out tonight she did say I was looking supper hot today for some reason, which was making her feel super horny and slutty. So I guess I’ll definitely try some more tomorrow.

* * *

Is it possible that just dressing up as your girlfriend’s gurlfriend can make your body change too? No really!

Only I seem to be super emotional all the time now. Like just this morning, I was reading in one of Jenni’s magazines about a couple that split up cos his little white dicklet couldn’t satisfy her anymore, and I just burst into tears. It was so sad. I don’t want that to ever happen to us. The mags advice was to bring a Black lover into the bedroom for them to share, which seems sensible. It certainly seems to be working well for the threesome in the TV show.

* * *

Today Jenni said it was a real turn-on for her to see I was growing little sissy tities, and she is insisting I now wear a training bra to match my panties.

I hadn’t really noticed ’til she said something, but now I can really see it as well. What’s happening? Jenni said I shouldn’t worry my silly head about it. It’s probably just a natural reaction for inferior little white bois as they adjust to their beta sissy place in life.

Anyway, I didn’t have time to think much about it, as we also discovered my nipples are super sensitive too, and Jenni just has to tweak them with one hand, while finger fucking my sissy pussy with the other, for me to mess my panties with little creamy cummies, which she then makes me clean off her hand. I thought it would be gross, but it actually tastes much like her pussy, which is hot.

* * *

The new College term starts next week. I tried looking at the text books again, but they are like so hard to understand. Jenni threw me a copy of Black Master Magazine to look at instead, which was much better, and I could rub my little sissy clitty to all the superior Big Black Cocks fucking submissive white pussies.

Plus I have other more important issues to deal with. It doesn’t seem to matter how much Jenni plays with my tits and ass now, my clitty just stays limp and impotent. “It’s just the natural way of things for little white sissy gurls in the face of all that Big Black Cock” she reassured me. “You’re just like me now. We all need a real masterful alpha cock to satisfy us, that all.”

“Wait, I have an idea” Jenni added. She put her black dildo back onto the strap-on gear, and proceeded to fuck my sissy pussy with it, while telling me what a pathetic horny fuck slut I was for Black Cock. At first I wanted to ask her to stop, but then it felt so good I begged her not to stop, after all she was right, because before too long my limp sissy clitty was squirting little cummies once more.

“I love you so much Henrietta” Jenni told me as she fucked the useless beta cum out of me. I love her too, we’re the perfect modern white couple, bought together by our shared love of Big Black Cock.

* * *

We’re going to need another Black Dildo. I mean, with two desperate little cock sluts in the house, that’s five holes and with only one Black Dildo, it’s leading to fights.

“We need more Big Black Cock Jenni” I whined, as she lay stuffing her greedy pussy with the Black Dildo, leaving my own sissy pussy gaping to be filled too.

I thought about what Jenni had said about us both needing Master’s alpha Big Black Cock to satisfy us, and about all the BMTV we’d been watching of beta white couples being cuckold, sissified, and submitting to the Black New World Order.

“Perhaps what we really need” I ventured out loud, “is a real Big Black Cock to play with.”

“Oh, Henrietta, you are so clever, that’s why I love you” squealed Jenni in delight. “We are such perfect bimbo fuckdolls for our Black Masters, every Big Black Cock is going to want us. Perhaps one of the hot Black Studs at The Project would help us out.”

* * *

Jenni’s off to the first day of the new College term today. She doesn’t really want to go, but says she has some things she needs to do on campus for The Project. It’s great that she takes her volunteering so seriously. She said I can probably start volunteering with her soon. I can’t wait to be near all those hot Black Masters she helps.

I’m skipping the first few weeks of College. Jenni said she’ll cover for my absence. I just don’t feel ready yet for people to see the real Henrietta. The idea of going out still scares me, even though Jenni says she’ll be right there with me as a committed couple. Plus all that College thinking seems way too hard for my silly little pink head. Not when there’s all that hot Big Black Cock to watch on BMTV instead.

* * *

Our big date night tonight. Jenni’s inviting a Black Master to come back home with her from The Project. I’m waiting nervously for them in just a set of pink lingerie she picked out especially for me, in my best bimbo make-up. My sissy titties feel the biggest they have ever been, and yesterday Jenni dyed my long hair a super-hot platinum blonde. I hope he thinks I’m as fuckable as Jenni. We just want to be the perfect submissive little white couple for him.

I obediently open the front door when they arrive, and stand back so the Black Master can inspect me. It’s so hard, because he is just so hot, with a powerful musky smell that makes my silly head spin. All I want to do is start touching him toned muscular body all over.

Instead I just giggle and smile coyly as we all head straight to the bedroom and he says “Well Henrietta, I must say you are every inch the pathetic white sissy slut Jenni said you were.”

We both kneel in front of our Black Master. Jenni tackles the zipper, and then I slowly peal down the boxers, revelling in how far down I have to go before the prized Big Black Dick is finally freed. Jenni takes it in her hand and gives the head a little kiss before encouraging me to take it in my slutty mouth.

It’s so different to sucking on the dildo, all warm, veiny, and heady with sexy alpha musk. We share it back and forth for a little while before Master puts his hands on the back of my head and tells me to get it nice and hard so he is ready to fuck Jenni.

Once he is rock hard from my sloppy blowjob, I sit on the corner of the bed rubbing my little white clitty as I watch Master’s Big Black Cock pounding Jenni’s pussy, stretching it wide. “Oh god, harder, harder” Jenni urges him, before looking over at me to add, “I love you Henrietta, only a true boifriend makes sure their partner gets the satisfaction no little sissy white cock can ever give.” I rub my sissy clitty harder, so happy that we can be a proper modern couple.

Eventually, they lock together grunting, and I can see Master’s Big Black Cock pulse as waves of his superior hot cum shoot into Jenni’s womb, a final load coating her hairless pussy lips as Master pulls out. “Get down there and clean this whore up you sissy bitch” Master says to me, and I eagerly obey.

Eating out Jenni’s cuckolded pussy is so wet, creamy and musky, just like when she comes home from The Project I realise with a giggle. I am so going to have to start volunteering there too. Meanwhile, Jenni’s slutty tongue is busy cleaning the last drops of cum from Master’s Big Black Cock as he kneels over her. I watch as tongue turns to lips, and lips turns to full on sucking, as Master’s superior cock gets erect once more.

“Your turn sissy slut. Give your ass to Daddy” he says to me. I assume the position, ass up, face down, still buried in Jenni’s pussy. I feel nervous, even though Jenni has trained my sissy pussy for this with the strap-on. “I love you Henrietta” she reassures me, “Master will make you a real gurl, so you can be just like me.”

I feel the head of Master’s Big Black Cock pushing up against my sissy ass-pussy, my shrivelled little white clitty dangling uselessly beneath. The pain increases as he pushes. I’m sure I am going to be split open. Instead I gasp as suddenly the Big Black Cock’s mushroom head pops inside me. “Good gurl Henrietta” Master says to me, as he gradually works his alpha Big Black Cock deeper into my beta white sissy pussy, until it feels like he is right up inside my stomach.

“White bois were all made to be little sissy gurls for Big Black Cock” Jenni giggles as Master starts moving in and out of me in a mixture of pain and increasing pleasure. It feels so much more than being fucked by Jenni’s dildo. Master’s powerful body over me. His musky smell making my head spin. My pussy being filled by a real man’s Big Black Cock. My pathetic little white clitty starting to dribble out useless sissy cummies as I submit to being Master’s gurl. It just feels like the natural order of things. Alpha and beta. Master and slave.

“Yes, fuck all that useless beta boi cum out of her for good” Jenni shouts as she sees my dribbling sissy orgasm. “Fill Henrietta up with your superior Black Cum, Make her all gurl. Make her your obedient bimbo fuck whore, just like me” she implores our Black Master.

Her words push him to a second climax, and I feel Master’s Big Black Cock explode deep in my sissy pussy, flooding me with warmth. “That’s it, take it all you little sissy cumslut” he grunts.

I wonder if Jenni will now eat me out, but instead she hands Master a small black buttplug, which he pops in me to keep in his seed inside my sissy pussy. “This way your body will absorb my superior alpha Black Cum over the next few hours” Master explains, “locking in your beta white sissy slut status permanently, and completing your transformation into a dumb bimbo fuck slave for Big Black Cock.”

“Thank you for making me your sissy gurl Daddy” I giggled back, certain I already felt a bit stupider and a bit more gurly, like a good gurl should.

After our Master had left to go back to The Project, Jenni locked my shrivelled little white clitty in a pink sparkly chastity cage so it would look pretty. She took a photo on her phone to send to Master so he could see his sissy was now properly plugged and caged. Being photographed was so hot, it made my little clitty strain in its new cage.

We curled up together on the bed to go to sleep. Two sluts for Big Black Cock. Both sexually satisfied and both filled with Master’s superior Back Cum. The prefect white couple, in the perfect modern relationship. My hand rested on Jenni’s belly. Soon she would be having a black baby, and we would be its perfect parents.

* * *

The next morning, Jenni still had a final job to do at College, so I settled down dressed only in my prettiest pink lingerie to watch BMTV while she was out. Jenni had shown me the special Sissy Hypno section, which was like totally hot.

I think several hours or more had passed when the doorbell rang. Still dressed only in my pink lingerie I answered it without thinking. A Black Master stood there smiling at me. “Oh, I’m sorry” I said automatically, “Jenni’s still out at the moment.”

“That’s alright, it’s you I’ve come to see Henrietta” the Black Master replied as he stepped inside. “Oh” I said again blushing as I closed the door behind him. I giggled, realising that I was about to service my second Big Black Cock for our Masters in the Black New World Order.