The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black New World Order

By Sissy Pip

mc mm ds mf

Chapter Seven: The Wife

Samantha was surprised to find that her son James wasn’t already back home when she and daughter Jennifer returned from their girls only summer holiday break.

Normally James would jump at the earliest chance to escape from his Dad’s in Brunchester City and get back to home comforts in Pinefield. Perhaps the idea of some girls and boys only time together really had helped James bond better with his Dad after all. Samantha could only hope.

As the younger of their two children, James took it hardest when Doctors Samantha and Bernard divorced, seeming to blame his Dad most, for some inexplicable reason. In truth, no-one was really to blame. It was just the usually story of two parents realising, once their children were nearly grown up, that they just no longer felt the same share interests and loves that had made them inseparable as young Junior Doctors.

They had only been back a few hours when Bernard called. Yes, the boys had indeed bonded, so James was staying in Brunchester till the end of the week. But he’d meet Mum for lunch back in Pinefield on Friday, where, miracle number two, he had started volunteering, while they were away, at The Project. Samantha couldn’t quite believe her ears. Bonding with his Dad, and doing something more useful with his summer break than just playing computer games. Jennifer and I should have gone away sooner she smiled.

Samantha wasn’t sure how she felt about The Project, but was proud of her son for volunteering. The controversy about it was just kicking off when they left for their girls’ vacation. Part refugee reception centre, part education and employment support scheme, The Project was being bank rolled by some sort of minority media company in Brunchester she’d read. The main complaints seemed to be basically why here out in sleepy Pinefield, one of the smaller dormitory towns in the countryside around Brunchester, when surely it would be better housed in the city itself.

People on both sides of the argument had wanted to know what Samantha thought. Since divorcing Bernard and moving from the animosity of the big City to Pinefield, Samantha had quickly become a well-known town figure. One of just four doctors at the community Pinefield Health Clinic, and with both children now attending Pinefield College, the College Dean, Miss Fairburn, had quickly jumped on Samantha to take on the role of Chair of Governors too.

Fortunately, her well-timed summer holiday had allowed Samantha to escape without committing herself one way or another. The news of James’ surprise volunteering indicated that The Project had clearly wasted no time since then in getting up and running regardless. So now, on Friday she would get to see it for herself.

* * *

Arriving at The Project complex on the eastern edge of town, Samantha was slightly taken aback by just how many young black men were there hanging around. She could understand why some comfortably white Piners, as the locals were called, might feel uncomfortable.

One of the helpful young men showed Samantha to the Administration Block, where The Project Director, a Mrs Laughton, and her volunteers worked. Two of the sponsors BMTV broadcast vans were parked alongside the building, sporting satellite dishes and sprouting a thick spaghetti of cables running into the building through an open window. Inside, the whole complex had a hot musky smell about it, making Samantha feel slightly lightheaded.

She’d only been waiting a few minutes for James in a reception room, when a large Black Man came in. “Sami” he addressed her, much to Samantha’s annoyance. “I’m Mrs Laughton’s Executive Assistant. I’m so sorry, but Jamie has been held up helping the Director. We had two new unexpected arrivals this morning, and we do have to take an oral history right away. They both hand their hands full when I left. But I promised I would take care of you personally.”

Sami was only half listening. She seemed to be having a hot flush, starring into the man’s compelling blue eyes, his powerful musky scent making her giddy. Something about the way he said the word ‘oral’ had filled her head with some inappropriate erotic images, making her suddenly feel like a giggling naughty schoolgirl.

The Black Man was still talking softly to her, as she continued to fall into those beautiful blue eyes, and her silly head filled with increasingly pornographic images of interracial desire. She could feel her nipples getting hard under her blouse. She heard him say his name was Mr Master, but Sami could call him Master.

When she finally managed, reluctantly, to tear her gaze away, it was only to see that Master had dropped his pants. Hanging there, swinging slowly from side to side, was the biggest black cock Sami had ever seen. At Medical School, the girls had of course joked and teased the mostly white male students about black cocks being bigger, but no-one had really taken it seriously, they were medical students after all. But now the irrefutable proof of black superiority was right in front of her, as her eyes followed the Big Black Cock back and forth. She thought how pathetically small and unsatisfying her ex-husband’s tiny white dicklet had been in comparison. No wonder they’d got divorced.

At Master’s command, Sami dropped obediently to her knees before the superior Big Black Cock, its overpowering musky scent driving her mindlessly horny with lust. She took her Master’s BBC in both hands and opened her mouth to receive it.

Dr Samantha didn’t really think of herself as sexy anymore. Sure, she and Bernard had enjoyed a healthy student sex life, but since the children, and coming to Pinefield, she had very much settled into the role of dowdy middle aged respectable citizen. Even since the divorce, there had been only one dalliance, with a visiting oncologist at the Health Centre, and that had proved to be a mistake. She hadn’t ever liked giving head very much, and she certainly never swallowed.

Now, as Sami concentrated on worshiping the Big Black Cock in her mouth, by giving the best blowjob of her life, she couldn’t believe what a hot horny slut she was for BBC. Or that she had waited so long, wasting her time with tiny white dicklet losers.

Obeying her Black Master, the horny MILF allowed his first eruption of superior black cum to paint a line across her face, before greedily taking his next load directly in her mouth, and eagerly swallowing his delicious salty black cum.

* * *

As Master led her from the waiting room to find Jamie, Sami smiled at the knowing looks she got from all the other hot Black Masters as they saw the cum drying on her pretty face, marking her as their willing slutty snowbunny.

“You will be proud of Jamie” Master said, as they approached a door with Director on it, behind which soft moans could be heard. “She is one of our best sissy slut volunteers.” He pushed the door ajar, so Sami could see inside, where two young Black Gods were pounding a pair of white submissive sluts on a large wooden desk.

An older woman, who Sami took to be The Project Director, Mrs Laughton, was bent over her desk in shear white stockings, a short black skirt hitched up around her waist, revealing an ample panty-less white ass. Her red blouse had been removed and tossed to one side of the desk, leaving large bra-less white tits freed to swing back and forth across the desktop as her shaven pussy was pounded hard by the Big Black Cock of the young Black Master standing behind her.

Laying on her back alongside the Director, Sami’s former son Jamie looked hot in sexy pink makeup, with a matching slutty pink bra holding a magnificent pair of newly implanted sissy breasts. Her tranny daughter’s white fishneted legs were being held spread aloft by the second Black Master standing before Jamie, his Big Black Cock buried deep in her sissy ass. Jamie’s own useless little white dicklet appropriately locked away in a small pretty pink chastity cage.

Several of the thick cables Sami had seen coming into the building from the vans outside snaked into the room, attached to remote cameras positioned either side of the copulating couples where they could get the best views of all the hot fucking.

Sami felt so proud that her sissy son had found her true purpose in life, worshiping superior Big Black Cock, and obeying their Masters in the Black New World Order. Swiftly followed by a sharp pang of jealousy that her own pussy and ass wasn’t being filled by the Big Black Cocks she too craved so badly.

Sami instinctively went to move into the room so she could join in the interracial orgy before her. But she was stopped by her Master’s hand on her shoulder.

“I think we should leave them to it for now” he said quietly to her. “You’ll be able to show everyone what a hot bimbo MILF you are for Big Black Cock soon enough. But right now we need to get you home to that lovely daughter of yours. After all, she needs your help to discover her true purpose in life too.”