The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black New World Order

By Sissy Pip

mc mm ds

Chapter Six: A Personal Appearance

Brandi had totally loved both her reunion orgies in the two weeks since the little white beta sissy star of Black Master Magazine and TV had returned to the city. But now, her favourite event for sure, since returning from the BM Island Reality Show, was the most recent. Yesterday’s Mall Store personal appearance.

The Mall itself had seen better days, in a now rather rundown district of the city, but the store was a rather nice fashion conscious cloths shop, with a hot range of sexy underwear and outfits. It was situated on the periphery of the Mall with its own entrance straight onto the street, so that Brandi’s personal appearance just after closing time wasn’t affected by the rest of the Mall shutting up for the night.

She arrived with her Black Master a couple of hours beforehand, while the shop was still open, and was introduced to the owner. An avuncular, slightly tubby, older Black Master with greying temples, who was clearly delighted to show her around, and who encouraged Brandi to pick out a favourite dress to wear for the event.

Eventually Brandi chose a hot looking short sleeved, short hemmed, silver dress that sparkled like diamonds as the light bounced off the thousands of little silver sequins covering the entire fabric, which she thought would also show off her pink make-up and the tops of her white fishnet stockings nicely, not to mention a bit of extra padding to make her bust look bigger.

The Owner led Brandi to a surprisingly large number of big individual changing cubicles right at the back of the store to watch her get changed. The whole changing area was strongly bathed in the same dizzying musky smell as the Island’s diary booths had been, and which was now a familiar welcome daily scent for Brandi’s happy pink bimbo head.

Admiring herself in the new dress in the cubicle mirror, the Owner agreed that it made her look a perfect bimbo fuckdoll, and he said that Brandi could keep the dress after wearing it at tonight’s event. With a squeal of delight, Brandi gave the Owner a big hug and kiss, before saying that she should really thank him properly for such a kind gift, promptly sinking to her knees and unzipping his trousers, to take his big black cock between her eager red lips until he shot his load of superior black cum straight down her throat.

* * *

As closing time approached, a large BMTV crew of young fit Black Gods arrived to set up. A discreet sign was placed on the door that simply read “BM Island Event” and more sternly underneath “By invitation only”. Two security people were at the entrance to check that only channel subscribers who had pre-registered for the event came in.

A little further inside the store, just out of sight behind the first stands of lingerie, a welcome desk was set up selling magazines and DVDs. Deeper inside, towards the back, just as the delicious musky smell from the changing cubicles started to make its presence felt, was a table for Brandi and her Black Master to meet and greet the fans. There was a free signed publicity photo of them to give each attendee.

Even though BMTV viewers had to register to come along, Brandi was amazed and delighted at just how many fans showed up. It made her feel so happy to be a true celebrity at last. Naturally the vast majority of attendees were Black Masters, of all ages, and Brandi found it hard to resist the temptation not to kneel for each and every one. It seemed such a shame to let so many big black cocks go to waste.

They nearly all took a selfie with Brandi, asked her to write something lurid on their signed photo, and they all wanted to give her their phone number. Her Black Master told them that Brandi would soon be a regular at a new BM Club opening downtown next month, and if they left their number with the welcome desk on the way out, they would be among the first to be able to make an appointment to see Brandi again in the more intimate Club setting.

This was also the first time Brandi herself had heard about the new Club, but she positively tingled with excited anticipation at the coming chance to get to know her fans more personally.

She got even more aroused when her Black Master told her that her sissy fuckdoll friend, Jamie, would also be working with her as one of the hosts at the new Club, just as soon as Brandi had been to the hospital for her own promised boob job. So excited in fact, Brandi could feel a damp patch of pre-cum leaking out to stain the little pink panties under her sparkly dress, which would be embarrassing if anyone wanted an upskirt pic she giggled to herself happily.

* * *

Although very much in the minority, a fair number of white beta girls and bois came along too, again of all ages. Master explained to Brandi that BMTV was attracting a growing audience of white subscribers. These white fans stood out as generally much shyer. A few even loitered about outside, and had to be gently encouraged to come in by the black security guards on the door. They seemed to treat Brandi as more of a role model, or even agony aunt, and all were very respectful and slightly in awe of her Black Master, which seemed only right.

Brandi noticed that all the white attendees were also being given a lovely pink goodie bag at the welcome desk on their way back out. When she asked her Black Master about it, he grinned and told her the bags contained some ‘free gifts’ that would help them enjoy BMTV and BM Magazine even more when they got home.

Brandi could tell that one or two of the white sluts had obviously been enjoying the delights of BMTV quite a lot already. A couple of older women had clearly squeezed into old short revelling ‘hot date night’ outfits, previously laying forgotten at the back of the wardrobe, and four younger girls looked more like they had come straight from the beach with everything on show.

All of them, young and old, had applied thick bimbo make-up that just screamed out fuckdoll. And they all turned giggly and flirty as they got up close alongside Brandi’s Black Master, his powerful musk invaded their senses. He would lean in to whisper into their ears what good girls they were, and suggest they try on some of the sexier cloths the shop had to offer, beckoning over one of the young black BMTV crew to lead them back in a daze into one of the changing cubicles. After a while Brandi started to hear a growing series of familiar moans and cries drifting through the shop from the changing rooms. The Owner had to turn up the store’s background music to drown out the noise.

Of all the women, it was the mother and daughter who Brandi remembered the most. The slutty MILF had clearly had to drag along her more reluctant teen daughter. While she practically pawed at Master like a bitch on heat, the embarrassed daughter seemed to be battling worry and growing confusion as the Black God talked softly into her ear.

At a signal from Master, just as Brandi was beginning to think the poor teenager was going to lose it completely, she stepped closer to join them, smoking one of the new pink cigarettes she had been asked to start promoting on her Instagram just a few days earlier. The cigarettes were terrific, the sensual sweet pink smoke seemed to cling to you, filling your lungs and whole body, until Brandi felt like she was blissfully drifting through clouds of pink cotton candy, her happy head empty of any silly thoughts.

Brandi offer the poor girl a sympathetic look, and a drag on her cigarette, which she accepted hesitantly, even as her mother embarrassingly tried to force it on her. Her first small reluctant puff quickly gave way to a deeper second drag as the pink smoke filled her lungs and the teen’s mind started to melt into a happy fuzz.

Before long, Brandi could see the girl totally relax, a familiar mindless blissed out unfocused look in her eyes. A little giggle even escaped her lips as Master continued to talk softly into her ear. Soon two more of the fit young black BMTV crew were leading mother and daughter compliantly back towards the changing cubicles, and Brandi saw all four of them step into one together, and close the door behind them.

* * *

But it wasn’t just the white women. Brandi noticed a few of the white beta bois were clearly getting all too turned on by BMTV as well. Usually among the most nervous, they were all wearing ambiguous cloths that were clearly a bit girly, and showed signs of wearing some very light make-up, most often eyeliner.

Once they reached Brandi, they would practically cling to her, as if now in a magical safety zone, almost shrinking in size, eye downcast, when her Black Master joined them up close to talk quietly into their ear. This time Brandi took the lead in suggesting how hot they would look in some of the store’s more risqué lingerie, and how this was the perfect safe environment to try some on. Any remaining nerves soon melted away after a shared puff on one of Brandi’s pink cigarettes, they too were led obediently into the changing cubicles by one of the crew’s Black Masters, adding to the overall moaning and cries now coming from the back of the store. Brandi felt so happy that she was able to bring so much pleasure to her fans.

Her personal appearance at the Store was nearly over when the best thing of all, since being a winner on BM Island, happened.

The most ‘out’ of the sissy bois to show up had been hovering outside, summing up the nerve to come in. Despite wearing a large dark overcoat, his blonde hair dye with full-on bimbo pink make-up would leave no-one in any doubt that here was one horny tranny.

Suddenly his decision seemed made, and the sissy boi marched in, heading straight up to Brandi without hesitating. “Like, oh my god, I can’t believe it’s like totally really you!” he blurted out as he reached Brandi, “I soo love you. I’m your greatest number one fan.” And with that the sissy boi threw open his overcoat to reveal a lacy pink bra and panties with white fishnet ensemble that copied the very look Brandi herself wore most on BM Island.

“Oh, I love you too baby, you’re totally my looky-likey bimbo sister” cried an overjoyed Brandi as she gave him a big hug, their red lips soon meeting for a hot passionate kiss as their tongues greedily slipped in and out of each other’s slutty mouths.

The sissy boi called herself Crystal she told Brandi, and when her Black Master joined them, a strong arm round each, his musky sex invading their senses, Brandi thought the poor overexcited giggling Crystal might cum in her panties right there and then.

Brandi was certainly getting turned on again too, her tingling clitty straining hard in its cage. She felt strangely protective of Crystal. She thought of her recent orgy with Jamie, and images started flashing through Brandi’s head of her own she-cock training Crystal’s mouth and ass-pussy to prepare her for Master’s big black cock.

But before there was time to act on these new urges, her Black Master’s hand brushed across Crystal’s panties and he said, “Of course to be properly like Brandi, you really need a little pink cage too Crystal. I will fit one for you now.” “Yes Master” Crystal replied obediently as Brandi’s Black Master himself lead the compliant Crystal away to the changing rooms.

Yes, Brandi thought, it had been the best day ever. She was a true celebrity, with real fans. She was even inspiring wannabe looky-likes! She was a totally hot sissy role model for all the little white girls and bois now learning to worship the superior alpha big black cocks of the Black New World Order.