The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black New World Order

By Sissy Pip

mc mm ds

Chapter Five: A Reunion

It was a whirlwind first two weeks back in the city for Brandi, the sissy bimbo gurl formerly known as Brad, after she had been transformed into one of the obedient fuckdoll winners of Series 3 of the Black Master Island reality TV show.

She was taken to live in an apartment with her Black Master, where Brandi continuing to enjoy a daily pink breakfast shake, before waking the Black God with a slow loving blowjob. He was so clever, explaining to her how this daily routine, along with her new daily gym sessions, gave her all the important girly vitamins she needed. Brandi could only agree. Her toned body was looking hotter and hotter, and the vitamins were certainly giving her an ever larger perky set of little sissy titties to play with.

Plus now she was a real winning celebrity and beta role model, there was often a make-up artist on hand too, to ensure she looked the prefect pink sissy pornstar. The make-up lady had also started Brandi on regular lip filler injections, so that her swollen red mouth was soon the perfect set of cock sucking pillows for big black cock. It all provided great content for her new Instagram channel. Brandi couldn’t believe how many followers she already had.

* * *

There had been an immediate first modelling job, for her publicity pictures, as well as a photo shoot for a ‘BM Island special post-Show edition’ of Black Master Magazine. As she posed with her Black Master, Brandi found herself getting more and more horny with every dizzying flash of the camera.

Before long, Brandi was not only sucking Master’s big black cock, she had also pulled the pants off the hot young black photographer in order to wrap her big slutty red lips around his big black cock as well. She ended the photo shoot on all fours, the photographer’s big black cock pounding her sissy ass, her moans muffled by Master’s big black cock filling her mouth, until both sissy pussy and mouth were dripping with superior black seed.

Brandi was delighted when she saw the magazine proofs. She had even been chosen as one of the front cover pics with the caption ‘Brandi’s so addicted to BBC she even fucked our photographer!’

Inside all six BM Island gurls had their own feature, along with a centre spread pull-out of them all pictured with their Black Masters. Most of the gurls were being fucked in different positions, while Brandi’s was a close up of her face, outstretched tongue dipping cum, even as the mushroom head of a big black cock was shooting another thick rope of sperm straight into her eager open mouth.

But even Brandi’s eyes grew wide at the picture of that little bitch, Davina, also on her knees as a stream of warm piss splashed into her open mouth, issuing like a fire hydrant, from her Black Master’s massive cock. Brandi read the caption. “My white friends and I were all a bit racist” admits Davina. “Now I just show them how we must all submit to, and obey the truth of, the superior Black New World Order.”

* * *

The photo shoot had soon been followed by filming for an episode for BMTV’s series of special reunion ‘look backs’ at the Show. Brandi and her Black Master were driven to another city to ‘catch-up’ with another couple from the series in front of the cameras at their apartment.

They chatted inanely to the interviewer about their adventures on the show, the two pink bimbo gurls mostly dissolving into giggles as their Black Masters talked earnestly about how every little white beta girl and boi inevitably succumbs to their genetic need to worship big black alpha cocks.

Soon bored, the other gurl popped a pink chewing gum bubble and interrupted to tell the interviewer, “Look, it’s simple really. Black cocks are just sooo big and superior, little white bois could never compete. It’s our place to serve, because once you’ve tasted black, let me tell you, there is no going back!”

And with that, she unzipped the fly of Brandi’s Black Master fishing out his rapidly hardening cock and starting sucking enthusiastically. By the time Brandi had caught up getting the pants off the other Master, his big black cock was already rock hard as she lovingly ran her tongue up and down the massive veined dark meat.

After the bimbos had used their slutty mouths to get both big black cocks nice and wet, they straddled each other’s Black Master, and facing the camera, started to ride the alpha cocks.

Unexpectedly, black hands reached around and over the gurl’s thighs, fingers skilfully removing their pink chastity cages, freeing their little sissy clitties to uselessly flap up and down as the fuckdolls rode the big black cocks in bouncing thrusts.

Brandi had only cum once since returning from the Island. Her Master had suggested she did an Instagram show for her growing number of fans. So she had fucked her sissy pussy with a large black dildo until a puddle of useless little beta cum had erupted from her tiny pink cage.

So now, as powerful black fingers started to rub her little clitty, her sissy pussy filled with cock, she could feel herself getting rapidly turned on. The Black Master lifted her flaccid clitty until it stood upright on her stomach, using just two fingers to quickly masturbate the head. The tingling in her sissy clitty grew until once more a puddle of pathetic beta cum flowed out and down over the black fingers, as Brandi moaned with pleasure.

The black hand came up to put the cum covered fingers into Brandi’s mouth, as both gurls swallowed their own little creamy treat, before resuming their ride on the big black cocks that were still impaling them.

At their Black Master’s command, the obedient sissy gurls quickly dismounted to kneel side by side on the floor, mouth’s open, tongues out, ready to receive their Master’s flood of superior alpha cum, like two little chicks in the nest waiting to be fed. Massive loads of hot black cum covered both gurl’s faces, as they desperately tried to catch some directly in their mouths to swallow, before clamping horny red lips back around the each big black cock to suck out every last drop.

As the satisfied Black Gods moved back, the camera zoomed in to get a close up of the two sissy gurls, as they used their slutty tongues to clean the precious alpha cum off each other’s pretty face, pausing only to kiss each other as they erotically swapped cum loads between mouths before swallowing.

Once happy they hadn’t wasted any superior black cum, Brandi looked into the camera and blew the viewers a kiss. “Now” the other gurl said also giggling into the camera lens, “that’s what I call a real reunion show.”

* * *

Towards the end of her first two weeks back, Brandi was told she was going to be taken to a top city centre hotel, without her Black Master, for another kind of reunion. This one was going to be a private affair, without the cameras, with two of BMTV’s black businessmen financial backers, who had asked to meet Brandi and two of her old friends, before committing to further investment.

Brandi was excited by the thought of meeting some old friends. In truth she couldn’t remember anything of her life before BM Island, but her Black Master told her that she had been friends with a sissy slut called Jamie, and that it had been Jamie who had actually recommended her for the TV show! Along with Jamie, would be another old acquaintance, Nurse Bambi. Nurse Bambi worked at the city’s big hospital, doing the surgeries for BMTV’s gurls. She had recently done Jamie’s breast implants and would soon, Brandi was told, be giving Brandi her first set of big tits too! Brandi couldn’t believe how lucky she was to have such hot old friends to see again.

When she arrived at the hotel suite, only Jamie was already there. But the identikit pink sissy bimbo sluts barely had time for a hug and an air kiss before the two Black Masters arrived led in by Nurse Bambi.

The Black Masters, both smoking cigars, sat in two big armchairs facing the large king size bed, Nurse Bambi kneeling between them, the mature crossdresser in a brunet wig with heavy makeup, shear black tights and a short pink pvc nurses uniform, straining to contain large strap-on false tits.

Standing before them, Jamie and Brandi were encouraged to twist and turn showing off their hot sissy bodies, before climbing onto the bed for a lesbian floor show. Brandi was in her customary pink bra and panties, with white fishnets, pink micro skirt, pink crop top and blonde wig. Jamie was also wearing the obligatory sissy pink bra and panties, but with hot black thigh boots combined with a short bright red dress, and her own long pink dyed hair.

As Brandi started to peel off Jamie’s red dress, she realised the beta sissy slut had had more work done by Nurse Bambi than just her big titties. A gorgeous, pumped-up, fat whore ass was also revealing itself beneath Jamie’s tiny pink panties, which Brandi just couldn’t resist rubbing her hands all over in anticipation. And then, above that, a pretty sissy tramp stamp tattoo on her lower back that made Brandi just green with envy.

But more than anything else, Brandi coveted Jamie’s big breast implants. Kneeling on the bed behind her, Brandi’s hands moved up from rubbing Jamie’s hot ass, passed the tattoo and up her back, until pink fingernails were unclasping the sissy slut’s pink lacy bra. Feeling the bra material relax as it was freed from the strain of containing Jamie’s big tits, Brandi’s hands slide round either side to provide replacement support, cupping a big firm breast in each hand.

Looking over at the seated Black Masters, Brandi could see that Nurse Bambi had unzipped them both while the two young sissies had been stripping off on the bed, and was now gentle wanking a big black cock in each outstretched hand, as Jamie moaned in response to Brandi’s fondling of her big sensitive tits.

“You titties are so lovely” Brandi said, as Jamie turned on the bed to face her, allowing Brandi’s mouth to suck at each fat nipple, even as her hands continued their fondling. “I know” purred Jamie, “they are like DD now, but I hope to get up to a G real soon.” Brandi had been feeling good about her own growing little perky sissy titties, but now, seeing Jamie’s glorious melons made her want to be delivered into the tender care of Nurse Bambi as soon as possible. “I want titties bigger than my silly head too” she told Nurse Bambi with a giggle. “Well of course you do Baby” Nurse Bambi replied, her hands still pleasuring the Black Masters, “After all tits are the new brains.”

There was one more surprise in store for Brandi. As she removed Jamie’s little pink panties, stinging the slut’s fat ass with a couple of hard slaps, jolting the sissy’s obligatory black butt plug, Brandi saw Jamie’s tiny nub of a clitty was cage free. “Oh my god, where’s your cage” asked Brandi, even as she felt her clitty tingling and straining in her own cage with excitement. “Master kept giving me a smaller and smaller cage” said Jamie. “Then one day, as his alpha cock was fucking me, it just fell off altogether and I’ve just had this tiny proper gurl’s clitty ever since” she giggled.

“Come here sluts” Nurse Bambi called over to them, as the Black Masters stood up and removed their cloths, stilling smoking their cigars, the bimbo nurse still on her knees between them a cock in each hand. Brandi and Jamie obediently crawling on all fours towards the Black Gods like two bitches on heat.

If Brad and James had been in the room, they would have seen two overweight, greying, late middle aged black guys, with dicks not much bigger than their own. But Brandi and James’ broken pink cotton candy sissy minds only saw two superior alpha Black Masters, with folds of dark flesh their pink finger nailed hands longed to lovingly caress with baby oil, and big black cocks their inflated red sissy lips needed to worship and obey.

Reaching the Masters, empty bimbo heads happily spinning as the familiar musky alpha scent assailed their senses, each sissy gurl automatically stated sucking on a big black cock held out for them in Nurse Bambi’s hands.

Brandi has only just started her cock sucking, when the Black Master told her to stand so he could remove her pink chastity cage, allowing her little semi-flaccid sissy clitty dicklet to flop out. “Swallow this” he commanded, holding out a little blue pill. “Then back on your knees worshiping my big black cock where you belong sissy.” “Yes Master” Brandi obeyed without hestitation.

With both big black cocks sucked to their full superior hardness, the five of them all moved over to the bed. The Black Masters stood naked at the edge of the bed, Nurse Bambi still on her knees between them, an outstretched hand continuing to nurse each big black cock, but now also using her own slutty mouth from time to time to keep them fully erect. Brandi and Jamie lay on the centre of the bed, resuming their lesbian explorations of each other’s bodies with eager hands and tongues. By this time though, Brandi could feel the effects of the viagra pill taking effect, her sissy dicklet standing hard and erect like a little white beta flagpole, only serving to emphasis further Jamie’s pathetic tiny nub of a sissy clitty.

“My, my” said the Black Master approvingly who had given Brandi the pill, “Looks like big black cocks have made you little white gurls into braindead bimbo bitches on heat.” Brandi and Jamie could only giggle adorably in reply as Nurse Bambi agreed, only superior big black cocks could ever satisfy all three of them.

“Now honey” the Black Master continued looking at Brandi, “Why don’t you use your little white sissy dicklet there to get your friend’s asshole nice and warmed up ready for a real man’s big black cock. I want see your pathetic cum in there as lube for my alpha cock to give her a real fucking.”

Overwhelmed by their own horniness, Jamie immediately jumped up onto all fours, ass in the air, as Brandi mounted her from behind, delivering determined pumping thrusts. Brandi knew, even with the viagra, that her little beta cock wouldn’t be stretching Jamie out like a real alpha big black cock, but the thought of warming up the pathetic sissy slut for a Black Master did indeed make her feel like a hot bitch on heat.

“Take my cock you slut” Brandi found herself saying dominantly. “Yes, fuck her sissy cunt” encouraged an excited Nurse Bambi. “Oh yes, give me your cum” cried Jamie in reply as she felt Brandi start to orgasm. Brandi pulled out quickly so that her pathetic little white cummies splashed around the edge, and just inside of, the gapping sissy pussy being held open wide by Jamie’s hands pulling on her own enhanced buttocks.

“Two stupid little fuckdolls indeed” the Black Master said again approvingly, as he climbed onto the bed to replace Brandi behind the still prostate Jamie. He rubbed the mushroom head of his big black cock in Brandi’s cum, then thrust it all the way into Jamie’s recently vacated sissy pussy in one hard push, causing Jamie to cry out in pleasure, “Your big black cock feels so good Master.”

With Jamie receiving her superior alpha cock fucking, the second Black Master lay on his back on the bed, allowing Brandi and Nurse Bambi, kneeling on either side, to massage liberally applied baby oil all over the fleshy folds of his large stomach and chest. Naturally, both the little white bimbos also made sure the Master’s erect big black cock was kept well oiled too, each teasing its head from time to time with their slutty mouths to ensure it stayed fully hard. Brandi felt so turned on as her pink finger nailed hands went lovingly around and around over the erotic oiled black tummy.

Before long it was too much for Brandi, and the beta fuckdoll climbed on top of the Black Master to lower herself onto the big black alpha cock she craved so badly. She rode the superior shaft, her own pathetic sissy clitty dicklet, still rock hard from the viagra, sticking out in front of her like a tiny lust crazed broom handle.

Soon, Brandi was on all fours as the Black Master continued to fuck her from behind, the pair facing Jamie, so they could see the sissy slut still being relentlessly pounded by the other big black cock. “Yes, I’m going to give you a black baby, you pathetic sissy whore” the first Black Master grunted as he collapsed on top Jamie, pining her to the bed, pumping his hot cum inside her sissy cunt. “Oh god, yes! Oh god, yes!” was all the strength Jamie had left to gasp in reply.

Once the Black Master had recovered sufficiently to climb off his spent sissy fuckdoll, Bimbo Nurse Bambi gleefully got work with her slutty mouth, first cleaning up the still dripping big black cock, before turning her attention, and cum loving tongue, to the rivulets of alpha seed now emerging from Jamie’s sissy ass-pussy to tickle down over her tiny nub of a sissy clitty.

The sight of the cum hungry sissy bimbo nurse at work clearly proved too much for the second Black Master still fucking Brandi. “You’re making me cum you little slut” he groaned, as like Jamie, his weight pinned Brandi down, and she felt his big black dick spasm inside her, injecting waves of warm superior black seed deep into the mindless sissy cum-bucket.

As Brandi lay there, feeling completed by the alpha cum inside her, she loved the feeling of the powerful weight of his stomach on top of her, as if her little white body was being protected by the superior hot musky Black Master covering her, his big black cock still locked insider her, like an alpha wolf in command of his beta bitch. “Thank you Daddy” Brandi sighed our contentedly with a little giggle.

When he too had recovered sufficiently to climb off Brandi, Nurse Bambi again got to work with her slutty tongue to ensure no drop of superior black cum went to waste.

As BMTV’s two satisfied black business backers got dressed again, each reunited with a cigar, Nurse Bambi looked up from the remaining sissy orgy scene on the bad to ask them, “So, are we the right kind of obedient little white fuckdolls to serve our Masters in the Black New World Order?”

“Yes indeed” chuckled one of the Black Masters as they turned to leave, “You three pathetic sissy whores are the perfect role models to teach every little white beta girl and boy their true place in life.”

“Oh, and Nurse Bambi” the second Black Master turned to add as they left, “I think little Brandi here has earned herself the biggest pair of bimbo breast implants you can possible get into her.”