The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black New World Order

By Sissy Pip

mc mm ds

Chapter Four: A Brush with Reality, Part 2 of 2

All the Island’s six gurls had a restless night as dreams disturbed their sleep. Brandi dreamed over and over of being on her knees sucking her Master’s big black cock. Time and time again he filled her greedy mouth with his tasty creamy superior cum. Eventually Brandi dreamed of wondering the Island sucking off every black cock she could find. It just seemed wrong for any drop of alpha black cum to be wasted on the ground.

Even their breakfast pink shakes seemed lacking in substance compared to the vividness of the gurl’s creamy dreamtime treats the next morning.

After their morning’s maid chores, Black Master announced that today was a rest day for the six lucky finalists to prepare for the grand final ahead. Apart from their regular dairy booth session, the gurls had the day to carry on practising their make-up and generally making themselves as sexy as they could for the final. The winner would be decided over the next few days by which gurl was the hottest to earn three extra rewards from their Black Masters first.

“Only the best slut can win” Black Master told them. “Our black studs are expecting only the most obedient, smooth and tanned little white sissies on their arms.”

Brandi felt a wave of panic set in. She saw it on the faces of the other gurls too. They were all getting a good tan from just being on the Island already, but none of them had bothered to shave off their disgusting body hair yesterday.

Fortunately the design and make-up area was now well stocked with hair removal products and the gurls helped each other out with razors, waxing strips and creams until every body was as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

A whole set of wigs had appeared too for the gurls to further improve on yesterday’s drag show. Brandi even found hair extensions that matched her short dyed blonde hair.

So Brandi thought she was looking pretty hot by the time her diary booth session was over, and she interrupted Master doing his crossword in the snug. The improvements, along with the pink micro skirt, baby crop-top and new large gold hoop earrings, earned her a wolf whistle as she arrived.

“You look the prefect bimbo porn star” her Black Master said approvingly, as Brandi sunk to her knees next to him in almost mindless automatic obedience.

She ran her pretty pink false fingernails along the top of the swimming trucks he was wearing, before hooking her fingers around the top of the material so she could slowly peal them down, gradually revealing the rapidly hardening black cock, until finally it was free to suddenly snap to erect attention in front of her. “Oh my god, it’s sooo big” Brandi giggled feeling giddily love struck as the musky cock smell made her head spin.

With her pink fingernailed hand wrapped firmly around the huge black shaft of the alpha cock, Brandi gave the rigid mushroom head a kiss, before stretching her red lips wide to take it into her mouth whilst teasing it with her tongue. Submitting to her Master’s commands the little sissy gurl licked up and down the shaft of the massive cock, her tongue following the contours of the thick veins, before resting her head beneath the beautiful black cock in order to suck at the pendulous balls, even as the erotic musky smell intensified. Kneeling before a black god, his big black dick over her head, Brandi suddenly felt was the correct place in life for all little beta white gurls like her.

Finally Brandi felt her little cock tingle with excitement as Master put his powerful black hands around the back of her head, forcing the superior alpha cock down her throat as he brutally face-fucked his sissy slut.

“You’re making me cum you sissy whore” Master grunted just as Brandi was beginning to wonder if the face-fucking would ever end. For a moment, an image yesterday’s hand job and his seed splashing on the ground flashed through Brandi blank mind as she thought about moving out of the mighty cock’s firing line. But instantly she knew it was wrong to ever waste a drop of superior black seed, instead tilting back her head, tongue out, so that her Master would know what she needed.

The big black cock’s first violent spasm sent a thick rope of the superior alpha black cum into Brandi’s hair forming a line down her face to drip off her chin. But there was barely time to register it, before three more powerful loads landed directly on her out stretched tongue and into her welcoming eager mouth.

Even as the musky smell threatened to overwhelm her, Brandi’s tongue played with the creamy load in her mouth. It felt and tasted a bit like the pink shakes, but so much richer, like trying to compare a bicycle with a luxury car. Without hesitation she swallowed the creamy superior cum, opening her mouth, tongue out again, to show Master what a good cum slut she was, before using her mouth to clean every last remaining drop off his big black cock.

Afterwards, as she lay dreamily in his powerful black arms, stretched out on the sofa, Brandi could feel the first line of his cum drying on her face, proudly marking her as black property for the viewers.

“I could return the favour” Master said to her, as black fingers started to slip under the fabric of her pink panties, hand coming to rest over her tiny white cock. “It’s so small and useless there’s nothing to get my hand around” he told her, “but perhaps I can rub it like a little girls clitty instead” as his hand started to rub round and round.

Brandi moaned softly as her alpha Master masturbated her soft little beta clitty, until finally she felt a tiny warm puddle leak out of her soft mound beneath his strong controlling hand.

“Shit baby” her Master said, “you even cum like a little gurl now. I guess that useless clitty should probably be in chastity. And I bet your ass is the prefect sissy pussy.” Brandi found all she could do was giggle in reply.

* * *

That night, Brandi’s dreams seemed like an endless sissy hypno. Everywhere she looked there where swirling pink patterns drawing her down towards a succession of little white sissies in pink chastity cages, sucking big black cocks, or using a black dildo to pleasure their little sissy pussies until pathetic white cum oozed out from their cages.

When she woke, Brandi felt faintly disgusted to find a whole load of little cum stains over the sheet of her cot. Evidently she had been rubbing her girly clitty along to the erotic dreams all night long.

Like the other gurls, Brandi barely finished half of her thin tasting pink breakfast shake before hurrying over to the Master’s camp for something much tastier. Two of the gurls led their Black Masters away towards the privacy of their snugs, but Brandi and remaining three just stayed in the shared dorm each sucking a big black cock without further delay. It was such a turn on knowing they were all being filmed, Brandi thought to herself as their Master’s cheered in turn each time one blew a superior creamy load into one of their little white cum buckets.

Brandi spent the rest of the morning on a lounger on the beach working on her tan. Naked of course. She didn’t want any nasty tan lines. But as the day wore on, she found herself starting to crave another creamy load of superior cum in her greedy mouth.

Just as she was thinking about visiting Master’s snug, she spied Davina’s hot Black Master walking along the beach. “Nice tan faggot” he said as he reached her sun lounger. “Nice big cock” she purred back as her hand rubbed the front of his shorts, remembering his impressive size and girth. “Too big for your little sissy mouth” he added. “Oh, I do love a challenge” Brandi giggled in reply, sitting up and pulling down Master’s shorts, to get her hands on the big black dick she craved.

Brandi’s tongue explored the massive alpha black cock up and down, revelling in the horny musky smell, before coming face to face with two huge black balls. I bet a whole lot of lovely cum is going to shoot out of those, Brandi thought to herself excitedly.

It was a struggle to get her red cocksucker lips around the huge mushroom head of his erect black monster, and once in, each deep thrust almost choked her. I am such a slut for big black cock Brandi thought, when the Black Master finally sent his superior cum shooting, what felt like, almost directly into her stomach.

Looking up Brandi was turned on to see Master was holding a small hand cam so the viewers could see in close-up what a sexy gurl she was being. She smiled and exaggeratedly ran her tongue around her lips to swallow the remaining black cum before blowing a kiss to her online audience.

“Well, well,” said the Black Master approvingly, “You really are a pathetic whore for your Black superiors. I think you’ve earned this.” He took out a pretty pink collar and placed it tightly around Brandi’s neck. A silver heart hung off it with the words ‘Black Owned’.

Brandi’s horny excitement was almost off the scale as it suddenly dawned on her that she had won the first of the three rewards she had almost forgotten about. Yes, she was going to be a winner. She wanted it more than anything. Well except for big black cocks of course, silly!

She couldn’t wait to show Black Master her new pink collar in the diary booth that afternoon. By the time she left the musky booth, her pink cotton candy head was certain what she finally needed to do to be a true winner. All Brandi could seem to think about was obedient white sissies in pink chastity cages getting their sissy pussies fucked by superior big black cocks.

“You’re becoming a true bimbo cock slut” her Black Master said approvingly of her new collar, when Brandi arrived at the snug for his late afternoon blow job, wearing only pink bra, panties and white fishnets. Most of the gurls had ditched the skirts and tops now, and the Island was beginning to look like one big supermodel lingerie parade.

Laying happily in his big arms again, after swallowing Master’s superior creamy black cum, Brandi felt one of his hands cupping around her bra giving it a light squeeze. “Your growing proper little sissy titties” he told the delighted slut, and Brandi saw he was right, she was starting to fill out the bra’s little pink cups.

Pushing the bra material up to expose her growing little mounds, Brandi could only moan with pleasure as Master’s controlling black fingers tweaked her nipples, which had also become incredibly sensitive she was delighted to discover.

She felt his other powerful hand slip into position under her panties to rub her sissy clitty as he continued to play with her aroused nipples, very quickly causing the mindless moaning slut to leak once more into her little sissy panties.

“Please fuck me Master” Brandi whispered quietly into his ear, remembering her growing need to be a true winner. To be a real sissy gurl. “Only caged little sissies get fucked” he replied sternly, “and besides I expect your tight little beta hole would need training before it could take an alpha black cock.” And with that, Master took her across his knee, giving her exposed ass a sudden hard slap, before inserting a spit lubed big black finger into her virgin asshole. The pain soon subsided as Master’s finger slide in and out of her sissy pussy, before pulling it out again and declaring that yes, she was too tight to be fucked for sure.

Feeling deflated, Brandi headed back to the gurl’s camp, only to discover that her arrival seemed to add fuel to an ongoing commotion. The third gurl to arrive back sporting the new pink collars, she immediately got pissed looking bitch stares from the remaining three gurls who had yet to earn the reward.

After a short whispered discussion, the three un-collared gurls stomped back off in the dusk light towards the Master’s camp. Before long Brandi could hear a familiar series of cheers drifting over, and eventually the three gurls emerged from the darkening night, all laughs and smiles, each sporting their new pink collars.

* * *

Brandi’s dreams continued to be dominated by big black cocks turning caged little white sissies into real gurls, as the alpha cocks pounded sissy pussies. As she awoke, Brandi determinedly fingered her own sissy pussy, slipping in one, then two and three fingers. It was just so unfair that she was too tight for Master’s black cock.

After finishing her morning chores, practising her bimbo make-up, and seeing to Master’s blowjob, Brandi was looking forward to another relaxing tanning session on the beach, the creamy taste of Master’s superior cum still a delightful reminder present in her slutty mouth.

As she further waked along the beach she could see that Davina was already stretched out on her solitary sun lounger from yesterday. But as Brandi approached, the sissy bitch got up from the lounger, a wicked grin on her face, as she suggestively swirled the hem of the pink skater girl skirt she was wearing.

That was odd in itself, Brandi thought. Davina had been happily wondering the Island in her bra and pants yesterday sucking off any cock going, but today she had inexplicably revert to a skirt and crop top. The little bitch is up to no good for sure.

But before Brandi could even say a word, Davina started to also raise the hem of her swirling skirt higher and higher up her thighs, first revealing a total lack of panties, and then with a slutty giggle, her little sissy clitty locked in a pretty pink chastity cage. And with that, Davina dropped her skirt and smugly skipped away back down the beach.

Total bitch, Brandi wanted to scream after her. Instead, with a steely calmly she decided to ditch the sun lounger and head over to Master’s snug. She was not going to be a loser to Davina. Master would tell her what to do.

A wave of slight panic began to set in when Brandi found the snug was empty. As she turned to leave, at a loss as what to do next, she noticed a small black cloth bag on the empty sofa. She sat down next to it. There was a label attached to the closed bag. It read “For My True Sissy Girl”.

Excitedly, Brandi realised it must be a present to her from Master, as she pulled open the mystery bag. She gasped with delight as out fell a shiny pink chastity cage, a good sized black dildo and a smaller black butt plug.

Instinctively Brandi sucked on the black didlo, while examining the little pink cage, before deciding that she would surprise her absent Master. Carefully Brandi made sure her useless shrivelled balls and little clitty were tightly locked in the pink cage. It took a few attempts to get right, because her excitement at the thought of being a proper sissy gurl in chastity kept making her little clitty tingle and swell, making it hard at first to finish the job.

With her sissy clitty finally properly dressed, Brandi gently pushed the black butt plug into her tight virgin sissy pussy and experimented pulling it in and out. She could feel it stretching her out as she lay back, experiencing the discomfort of something filling her sissy hole, and wondered what it must be like to have a real black dick fucking her, as she again started sucking mindlessly on the black dildo, waiting for her Black Master to arrive. Her need for superior black cock to complete her had never felt stronger.

“You’re nearly a real girl now” her Master told her, when he finally arrived to see the mindless pink bimbo laying on the sofa, locked in chastity with both her holes filled. And picking up one of the small hand cams he added, “We should really show all your friends what a little useless white beta sissy slut you are, desperate to submit to every big black alpha cock you can find.”

Brandi could only smile for the camera, and moan with arousal, as she obeyed Master’s commands to turn this way and that on the sofa to show off her hot caged sissy body for all to see. It was such a humiliating turn on being filmed close up. Brandi could feel her excited little clitty straining painfully against the chastity cage, even as the butt plug shifted uncomfortably in her sissy pussy. “What are you whore?” Master asked her as the cam session came to an end. “A useless white sissy slut for real men’s big black cocks” Brandi said happily into the camera.

“Please fuck me” Brandi again whispered quietly into her Black Master’s ear after he had put the hand cam down. Once more Master took her across his knee, and after a few hard slaps on the ass, painfully jolting the butt plug, he replaced the plug with two of his own big black fingers to play with her sissy pussy.

“Humm” Brandi heard Master say thoughtfully to himself, as his fingers left her ass to pick up the black dildo. She gasped as she felt the much larger head of the dildo press against her sissy hole, painfully stretching her even wider as it suddenly popped into her pussy and gradually pushed deeper into her inch by inch.

“Good gurl” Master purred, when finally it felt to Brandi like she had managed to take the whole length of the black didlo in her sissy pussy. And after another generous application of lube, her Black Master was able to get a good rhythm going as the dildo pounded her ass, leaving Brandi gasping out loud in waves of pain and increasing pleasure.

Warming up her sissy pussy with the butt plug must have helped Brandi thought as the discomfort of the unforgiving dildo gave way to more and more feelings of horny lust. At last she could finally begin to imagine what it must really feel like to be fucked by a big black cock. So much so, that when the toying was over, and Master popped the small black butt plug back in, Brandi immediately felt empty and in need of more. But after a couple more stinging slaps had reddened her buttock, the Black Master dismissed her with a down heartening “Still a bit too tight to take a real alpha cock slut.”

Feeling deflated again, Brandi headed off for her diary chat with Black Master. The booth’s musky smell seemed to comfort her, and she certainly felt more upbeat by the time she eventually left the booth. After all, as Black Master had pointed out, with her collar, cage and butt plug, she had now earned all three of her extra rewards. She was a sexy sissy winner for sure, and with the Island’s finale in just two days’ time, if she worked hard, she was bound to be fucked by a big black cock before long.

Smiling happily to herself at the thought, Brandi re-joined the other gurls back at their camp. Five of them were now wearing micro skirts again, three pink, one bright red and one a hot metallic silver. The remaining gurl still in lacy pink panties eyed them suspiciously. So giggling, the five lined up and all pulled up their skirts together revealing the line of little pink chastity cages. They dissolved into laughter as the blushing gurl ran off in a panic to find her Black Master.

The remaining caged gurls chatted for a while, boasting and egging each other on about all the big black cocks they planned to suck and fuck once they were off the Island in a few days’ time. They all turned in early, professing to be tired, although Brandi suspected that like her, they all didn’t really sleep much, instead removing the butt plug and working with the black dildo most of the night to further try and stretch her sissy pussy in readiness for her Black Master to abuse.

* * *

At sissy chores the next morning, the gurls decided it would be fun to all swap round, so Brandi found herself on her knees, her tongue eagerly exploring the thick veins of her third big black cock, before happily swallowing the Master’s hot load of superior alpha cum.

With the finale tomorrow, the gurls had the rest of the day free to themselves to prepare.

The cage and plug seemed to be making Brandi permanently horny, so she decide to wander the Island ‘accidentally’ bumping into each of the three Black Masters whose cocks she hadn’t yet sucked.

I am such a sissy whore for big black cock, she thought to herself as the third creamy load of alpha cum filled her stomach that afternoon.

It was hard for Brandi to think of anything else now. She just went weak at the knees whenever she saw a Black Master. It just seemed right for little white betas to submit and worship the big black cocks of their superiors.

As she headed to her Master’s snug, she could feel her made-up face marked with the drying spots of cum which her long pink false nails had failed to scoop up during her busy day of blow-jobs. It felt so good to be owned by big black cocks. Their hot musky smell seemed to be permanently on her now, making Brandi feel constantly light-headed, as if her mind was filed with pink cotton-candy giggles, happy, blank and empty.

Arriving at the snug, Brandi simply sank wordlessly to her knees and began sucking on her Master’s big black cock like the mindless sissy bimbo slut she was.

Making sure she kept eye contact, Brandi paused when the black cock was good and hard, and looking adoringly into Master’s eyes, said loudly and with firm conviction, “Please fuck your sissy Master. I need your black cock inside me.”

Obeying Master’s commands, Brandi excitedly got onto all fours on the sofa, so the Black God could play with the plug in her ass. Head down, ass up, she felt him remove the black butt plug, leaving her sissy hole an open invitation for his alpha cock.

His strong hands on her hips moved her back towards the big cock’s mushroom head. The large black training dildo had stretched her open, but she could feel the head of Master’s big black cock was testing her hole even more. Bandi moaned with a mixture and pain and pleasure as her stretched sissy pussy suddenly gave way, and the cock’s head popped inside her.

The strong black hands gently guided her hips forward and back, as slowly, little bit by little bit, more and more of Master’s black shaft pushed into her virgin sissy pussy.

“Good slut. Take it all.” her Master said when finally Brandi could sense his cock was balls deep inside her, feeling like the head was pushing up into her stomach.

“Fuck yes” Brandi moaned as the big black cock insider her gradually built up a steady thrusting rhythm, the pain fading into ever increasing waves of pleasure.

Eventually, her Black Master pulled out and sat on the sofa next to her. Brandi could feel her sissy pussy gaping open, needing more. Without hesitation, the mindless horny slut took the erect big black cock into her mouth, savouring the musky taste mixed with her own pussy. After a few good sucks, Brandi stood astride the Black God, and lowered herself onto the superior cock to ride up and down on the thick black shaft, her useless caged white clitty bouncing up and down for all the viewers to see. It was her duty to show all the other little white bois their true place in life, worshiping alpha black cock.

Finally, her Black Master ordered her onto her back on the sofa, legs in the air. Brandi loved the submissive feeling of being on her knees, head down, ass up, before a big black cock, but laying on her back, looking up into the eyes of a Black Master was best of all she decided.

As the big black alpha cock continued to pound her sissy pussy, she could reach up with her hands, pink finger nails playing across his ripped muscular chest, her own pathetic cage flopping back and forth. And Brandi could see on her Black Master’s face just how much pleasure her beta fuckhole was giving the hot alpha male. It was her purpose in life.

“Fuck me harder” she urged, as she could see the climax approaching on the face of the Black God, his superior big black dick swelling even more inside her.

He pulled out suddenly, and with several loud grunts, sprayed ropes of thick black alpha cum across her body, before the final splashes landed on her pink caged clitty and around her open gapping sissy pussy for all to see.

Brandi felt a happy inner peace at last. A true winner. She lazily rubbed the alpha cum over her little beta titties with her fingers. She was sure she could feel her tits swelling as they absorbed the superior black cum, just as the cum seeping into her cage was shrinking her sissy clitty even more. Yes, she was a real winner. A real gurl. A mindless bimbo sissy fuckdoll for her Black Masters.

* * *

That night Brandi slept well for the first time she could remember. Her dreams gentle pleasures, as beta white bois and girls were blessed with their Black Master’s alpha cum. Becoming happy, blank and obedient as the superior black cum was absorbed by their skin. Tits swelling into perfect bimbo jugs as the cum was rubbed around erect nipples. Turning into giggly sluts as stomachs absorbed the delicious black loads. Cum dripping from filled pussies and asses as they begged to be bred by their Black Masters.

The gurls all seemed refreshed and excited the next morning, and with the grand finale ahead, they had all chosen the hottest pink bimbo pornstar looks they could. There were no maid’s chores to do on this final day either, and even the breakfast shake came with a special celebration topping of a pink glittery cream.

A while after breakfast, Brandi noticed that her little clitty was becoming unusually swollen, straining hard against the pink chastity cage. She realised with a giggle that she hadn’t cum herself for days now. Clearly all the excitement of the grand finale day was getting to her.

But there was no time to dwell on her pent up frustrations. There was still much to do before the closing ceremony. A final interview with Black Master in the diary booth. Bras, panties, make-up and dildos to pack.

By late morning, the final 12 were all back together on the beach where they had first arrived on the Island. The ubiquitous remote camera were everywhere as usual, as the disembodied voice of Black Master narrated the season’s closing ceremony for the BMTV viewers who had been following this latest series.

Brandi found it an erotic turn on, performing for the cameras, but she had nearly forgotten it was some sort of silly competition too. She felt a winner whatever. Nonetheless, she still felt a growing excitement as Black Master prepared to reveal the series winner, her horny little clitty still awkwardly straining inside her pink cage.

“And in a first for BM Island” she heard the voice of Black Master saying, “I can announce that all six gurls have jointly won the series crown, or should I say tiara, and with it a modelling contract each, starting immediately with Black Master TV and Magazine.”

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Brandi shrieked excitedly, as the whole group of bimbo gurls jumped up and down, joyously hugging and kissing each other in celebration. She had never felt so happy. Brandi always knew she was a winner. The details of the silly competition escaped her now, but that didn’t matter. What mattered was she had what she always wanted. A model. A celebrity at last. And all thanks to her worship of Big Black Cock.

The cameras were all focused on the huddle of sissy sisters as they congratulated each other. Tongues started to slip into each other mouths in increasingly passionate kisses. Hands started to caress white flesh, slipping off bras for slutty mouths to suck on little sissy titties.

To one side, their Black Masters pulled down the swimming shorts they were all wearing to step naked into the rapidly developing lesbian orgy. As one, the sissy sluts dropped to their knees and began sucking on the big black cocks.

The Black Gods arranged the submissive gurls into a circle, on their knees, heads together in the centre, white asses facing out, and up, like bitches on heat. Brandi felt the familiar strength of her Black Master behind her as pink panties were pulled down and his superior black cock started fucking her little beta sissy pussy. Loud moaning and cries of “Fuck me harder” started to rise up from the circle of gurls.

After a few minutes, at some unseen signal, Brandi felt her Black Master pull out, leaving her gaping hole, to move round the circle and start fucking the gurl next to her. A new Black Master’s hands griped her own hips, and a new big black cock took up fucking her sissy fuckdoll pussy.

Gradually, Brandi was fucked by every one of the big black cocks as the alpha males worked their way around the circle of submissive bimbo sluts. The fourth massive cock felt like it might even split her in two, as it was the turn of Davina’s Black Master to fuck her senseless.

All the while, Brandi could feel her own pent-up frustration growing and growing in her over excited little clitty, until it felt like pink cage itself might burst from the almost unbearable pressure. As she was being fucked by the fifth Black Master, she heard first one, then another of the other sluts cry out that they were cumming.

With her own Black Master’s big black cock finally back insider her, pounding away on her p-spot, Brandi too suddenly felt herself overwhelmed. “Oh my god, I’m like totally gonna cum” she cried, just as her own useless juices started leaking out. Camera’s zooming in to show the beta cum dripping from her pink cage, spilling pathetically onto the sand below.

The submissive show was clearly starting to affect the Black Masters too, and as their big black alpha cocks continue to fuck the circle of little white sissy sluts, Brandi could sense that all the cocks were getting close to climax, not least from the increasingly hard, urgent thrusts in her own pussy.

Suddenly, and almost in unison, in response to their Black Master’s load grunts, all the sissy gurls started to cried out. “Yes, yes, bred me Daddy. Make me your black cum whore” Brandi moaned as she felt a warm explosion of alpha cum filling her up, as the massive superior black cock spasmed repeatedly inside her abused sissy pussy.

Their Black Masters withdrew, leaving the cameras to pan round the circle of exposed white asses thrust up into the warm air, filming the waves of superior black cum oozing out of each of the six gapping sissy ass-pussies, dribbling down legs and dripping off caged white clitties to mix with the little puddles of beta cum already on the sand below.

Brandi sighed happily. No thought’s troubling her silly little blank mind. She was so excited. All her dreams had come true. She was so lucky to be a model for BMTV. She couldn’t wait. After all, it was her duty as a role model to show all the other little white bois their true place in the Black New World Order.