The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Billy’s New Doctor

mc / mm

July 2011

It’s been two weeks since William Rutherford III’s first visit to his new doctor’s office and since then, life has been entirely surreal. Every day he gets up and goes to work as a top-billing attorney where he’s clearly on the fast track to partnership in his firm, and every day he does his work well and effectively, but every day he replays the scene from the doctor’s office repeatedly in his head.

“Hey, William, haven’t seen you in your best suit in weeks! Forget to pick it up from the cleaners?” his secretary asks him as he walks in, this particular morning.

William flinches and shudders, hoping she doesn’t notice. “Ha, no, Linda, that old thing was starting to get threadbare. Time for something new! My tailor’s working on a new one, it’s not quite ready.”

“Wow, I thought that one was only a couple months old. It looked great on you,” Linda replies, looking confused.

“I’m glad you thought so,” William replies, trying to just get out of the conversation. “The elbows and inner thighs were wearing so thin you could see through them.”

“Oh,” Linda replies, not sure what else to say.

Really, what else could William say? The truth? “Oh, that suit? Well, at the doctor’s two weeks ago I pissed myself, drenching the pants, and then this latino boy in a girly dress jerked me off all over the shirt, tie, and jacket. Oh, and then he diapered me for the rest of the exam, which I don’t want to discuss. I was so embarrassed I couldn’t bring myself to take the suit to the cleaners, so I burned it in my fireplace at home.”

Yeah. That’d put Linda’s mind at ease. Jesus fucking Christ. Better to lie.

Mere moments after he sits down William’s intercom buzzes. It’s Linda. “Hey, I meant to remind you, you’ve got a followup appointment with that doctor at 2pm today.”

Fuck. Really? William does not remember scheduling that and he’s sure as shit not going. “I’m not going to be making that. I’m switching doctors, actually, Linda, but thanks for the reminder. No need to follow up.”

“Oh, OK, sorry about that.” William can hear her shrug through the intercom.

Two hours pass and William’s phone rings.

“Hello, this is William.”

The voice on the other end sets William’s blood to ice. “Your secretary called me to say you’re not showing up for your appointment today.”

Fuck. He’d said not to follow up. Why’d she have to call them?”

“Oh. Um, yeah. I didn’t really want to talk to you after what happened last time but I’m not coming back.” William steels himself for the unavoidably-awkward conversation.

“Ah, I see. Well, that’s quite unfortunate. I was looking forward to your checkup. But if you’re not coming back, then I guess that’ll have to be that.”

William waits for the catch. There was no way this was going to be this easy.

“... but...”—there it was. William winces and grits his teeth—“if I may inquire, how’s that problem of yours been, the one we discovered last time you were in?”

William sighs and rolls his eyes, and drones out a reply. “What problem is that, doctor?”

“Why, Billy,” the doctor intones back in his most soothing, fatherly voice. As soon as William hears “Billy” he feels his muscles relax, his eyes droop heavily, and his cock starts to harden in his suit pants.

“Why, Billy,” the doctor repeats, after a pause, “You know what I’m talking about. Your problem where you visualize the pretty nurse—your eyes are closed now, aren’t they, Billy?—and when you do, you cum uncontrollably in your pants. That problem.”

William’s eyes are closed, now, and in spite of himself he’s imagining the fey latino boy with the huge, moist butt sticking out from under his frilly dress, with his hand down Billy’s underpants and... oh, fuck.

William lets out a high-pitched moan as he cums uncontrollably in his own suit pants, right at his desk at work.

“That’s a good boy, Billy,” the doctor chuckles on the line. “I’ll see you just as soon as you can get here.”

Dazed, William stands up, drops the receiver, and wanders out of his office in the direction of the parking garage. Linda says something to him as he passes, but he doesn’t hear her. He does manage to start his car and drive it to the doctor’s office, that seems quite fine, though only when he arrives does he start to regain control of his faculties.

William Rutherford III is standing in the waiting area of the office of the doctor from Hell, and his pants are visibly dark, wet with his own cum. The latino boy is batting his eyelashes at him from the counter. He’s disgusted. Disgusted with the boy, disgusted with the doctor’s office, and disgusted with himself for being here again. How did this happen?

“The doctor will see you now,” the boy coos, and William shakes his head sadly as he follows the boy into the exam room.

His breath catches in his throat as he walks into the room, though. Sitting in his suit on the exam bed is William’s colleague, Timothy, the man who’d gushed about the doctor, who’d convinced William to try him. William told him before his first appointment and Timothy smiled and said how excited he was for William to try the guy out, but then after that neither of them had spoken about it. Timothy must have known what he was doing, and William was too ashamed to broach the subject. In any case they were both high-powered lawyers with plenty of work, so it was easier to just ignore the massive elephant in the room.

But there he is, sitting right on the exam bed.

“There must be some mistake—I can wait in the —” William stammers at the latino boy, who just flashes a simpering smile and shuts the door as he walks out, leaving both of them in the room staring awkwardly at one another.

“You fucker,” William finally breaks the silence, “You did this to me. This is a fucking nightmare and it’s all your fault.”

“I’m so sorry, man, I couldn’t help myself, he told me to try to get other people to come and every time I said how awesome he was, in my head I knew it was wrong and I was trying to stop but I couldn’t. Please, William, please don’t hate me, it wasn’t me, I couldn’t help myself.”

William snarls at Timothy, ready to lunge, he’s so angry, but just then the door opens.

“Ah, boys, I see you’ve had some time to chat.” The doctor walks into the room in his white coat and fatherly demeanor. William sees Timothy tense up with the same fear he’s feeling.

“Please, doctor, I won’t cause any trouble but please just let me go,” William begins.

“It’s no use, William, I try it every time,” Timothy shakes his head sadly.

“Boys, boys, no need to be so afraid! When little boys come to the doctor’s office it can seem scary but it doesn’t have to be,” the doctor says, smiling lovingly at the two terrified suit-clad lawyers. “I’m your friend, here, and I just want to make sure all the little boys I care for are as healthy as can be. So, first things first. Nurse!”

The latino boy saunters in, wearing the same candy-striped dress with the unreasonably short fluffy skirt to it.

“Nurse, these boys have played enough dress-up for today. Why don’t you get them out of these grown-up clothes and into more appropriate clothes for their age.”

“No! No, no!!!” Timothy starts screaming. The doctor just turns, still smiling that unflinching, fatherly smile.

“Oh, I see Little Timmy’s in a bad mood. I guess he hasn’t had his nap today. Nurse, why don’t you get him ready for his nap? And Little Billy,” the doctor turns to William, smiling, “Why don’t you help the nurse get Little Timmy out of these nasty grown-up clothes?”

William struggles, his face a mask of terror as his legs carry him over to Timothy, also terrified, sitting on the bed. The latino boy-nurse watches with a smile as William unbuttons and removes Timothy’s suit coat, and then slides off his tie. William is trying to apologize or anything to Timothy but he can’t manage to speak. His eyes plead as he undresses the man, and he thinks he sees some forgiveness in Timothy’s eyes, but it’s small solace as he unfastens Timothy’s belt, slips it off, and unzips his pants.

“How does it feel to play with Little Billy, Timmy? Does it make your pee-pee hard when he touches you down there?”

William breathes in sharply as he feels Timothy’s cock spring to life under his hand, the turgid flesh of his cock suddenly pressing into William’s hand through his boxers as his pants slide off.

With tears in his eyes Timothy struggles to get the words out. “Yes...”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Widdle Timmy wikes it when Billy rubs his pee-pee.” Timothy is openly crying, now.

“Oh, poor Timmy, there’s nothing to cry about. It’s OK for little boys to play with each other. It’s a lot of fun! Billy, why don’t you show Little Timmy just how much fun it can be when you play with his pee-pee.”

Against his deepest struggling, William slips Timmy’s boxers off and wraps his hand around the mesmerized man-boy’s rigid cock. He starts stroking it, his heart rate rising as he feels it grow even thicker in his hand.

“Oh, Timmy, that looks like fun. Does it make you want to cum?”

Billy feels Timmy’s cock twitch in his hand when the doctor says “cum.” Timmy grunts aloud.

“Is that a yes? Yes, it makes you want to cum? You want to cum?”

Timmy starts to whimper. “Yes, Widdle Timmy wants to cum weeeeally bad. Pwease let me cum, doctor!”

“Not yet, adorable little Timmy, it’s not time to cum yet. Not time to cum.”

Timmy is writhing now, in agony, but Billy just keeps stroking his cock. Looking down Billy sees Timmy’s nutsack visibly swelling up with jizz begging to be released, but the doctor doesn’t let up.

“Oooh, look at Timmy’s little boy balls, so full of cum! You feel all that cum in there, Timmy? You want to let that cum out?”

Timmy’s nuts are the size of peaches. Timmy is moaning loudly in agony as he writhes under Billy’s merciless stroking.

“Stop stroking Timmy now, Billy,” the doctor orders. “It’s not time for him to cum yet.” Another agonized moan from Timmy at the word. “But Billy, do you notice all that nasty hair down there that Timmy has?”

“Yes, doctor.” Billy can’t help but respond.

“Do you think most little boys have all that hair?”

“No, doctor.”

“Why don’t we help little Timmy look more like a good little boy and get it all off?”

The boy-girl nurse walks over, at the cue, with a basin of warm water, a can of shaving cream, and a razor, and hands them to Billy.

“Noooo, Billy, pweeease,” Timmy protests but can’t help talking like a small child anymore.

There are about a million things in the world William Rutherford III wants more than to shave his colleague’s balls and ass, but unfortunately for William Rutherford III, Little Billy wants to shave Little Timmy very badly. And so he does.

“Good boy, Billy,” the doctor urges him on as stroke after stroke of the razor leaves Timmy increasingly smooth down below. All his pubes come off into the water, then the hair of his taint. Then he flips over, his massive, swollen nuts hanging down painfully as Billy lathers and shaves his hairy ass until it’s baby-smooth.

“How does it make you feel to see Timmy’s smooth little butt, Billy?”

Billy trembles in fear. “I... I don’t... I don’t know, doctor.”

“Yes you do, Billy. It makes your pee-pee hard. Playing naked with little boys makes your pee-pee very hard, Billy.”

Billy moans as his cock strains against the wet crotch of his suit pants.

“But first we need to get you out of your make-pretend grown-up clothes. Timmy, why don’t you switch places with Billy and help him like he helped you?”

In the next fifteen minutes Timmy strips Billy naked, jerks his cock under the orders of the psychotic doctor who keeps urging Billy not to “cum” until Billy’s balls are just as achingly swollen as Timmy’s, and then has Timmy shave Billy’s cock, taint, and ass until they’re as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

“Timmy, you did such a wonderful job that I’m going to let you play with Billy first, because I see you staring at his bum-bum.”

“No... doctor, I’m not —”

“It’s OK, Timmy, boys like to look at each other’s bums, and especially their tight little holes. I bet it makes your pee-pee hard to look at Billy’s hole, doesn’t it?”

Timmy’s cock, which was already hard, is now leaking precum in a steady stream. His swollen balls hang heavily down, stretching out his nutsack. He whimpers from the intensity of it all.

“Timmy, sometimes when boys are rough-housing they’ll play a game where one will put his pee-pee into the other’s bum-bum as a way to show the other boy who’s bigger and tougher. Do you want to show Billy you’re tougher than him?”

Timmy is crying again. “Yes... doctor...”

“OK, go ahead.”

Timmy turns around and guides the engorged head of his cock towards his entranced colleague’s shaved hole with one hand, the other hand steadying Little Billy’s back. Billy cries out as Timmy’s big, thick cock penetrates his virgin hole, but the doctor just laughs.

“Billy, I guess you know who’s boss now, don’t you?”

Billy is now crying from the pain while Timmy is just crying from the shame and humiliation of fucking the other man on the doctor’s command while he stands to the side in his white coat and clipboard and watches the whole thing.

“Good boy, Timmy. Yes, just like that. Fuck him like a good boy.” The doctor is smiling and reaches over for his enthralled boy-nurse, who obligingly bends over. The doctor unzips his pants and his big, hard, hairy cock flops out into his hand, which he spits in, strokes a few times, and then guides between the nurse-boy’s plump butt-cheeks. The nurse boy just smiles as the doctor starts pumping away. Every time he bottoms out in the boy’s ass he pulls on the boy’s hips to press his pelvis against the boy’s fat cheeks just to feel them softly squish down against his suit and lab coat while he watches the two enslaved lawyers fucking haplessly as little boys.

“Yes, Timmy, that’s very good. Now I’m going to press this button and it’ll start the video camera right up there.” The doctor gestures and both Billy and Timmy look up in terror. The doctor just smiles. “If you don’t like to be seen playing with each other on video then you should probably stop.”

“Oh, noooo,” Timmy cries, and looks down as if trying to figure out how, exactly, to stop fucking his entranced colleague, but it’s no use. His thick, hard cock is sluicing wetly in and out of Billy’s shaved hole and unless the doctor tells him he can stop, nothing—not recording, nothing—will let him stop.

“It must be embarrassing for little boys to be caught playing together like this on video!” The doctor chuckles aloud, still fucking his nurse’s bubble butt. “It must be even more embarrassing to be seen cumming on video,” he laughs, and Timmy moans at the word, his nuts drawing up and swelling even bigger, tightening visibly.

“Pweeeease, doctor, let little Timmy cum!”

“Look at the camera and say it, Timmy, say how much you want to cum.”

Balls swelling even more, Timmy looks up at the steady red light, tears streaking his face. In his head he’s just imagining a copy of the tape going to his law firm, or public to his friends, or family, but when he opens his mouth, what comes out is just, “Pweeeease, doctor, Little Timmy wants to cum soooo bad!!”

The doctor smiles and nods. “Go ahead and cum, Little Timmy.”

Timmy screams aloud as he explodes into Billy’s guts, his balls drawing up and dumping their massive contents into the smooth, shaved hole of his humiliated colleague. The doctor responds by grunting and pumping a load into the smooth, plump butt of the latino boy-nurse, who just moans as he feels his guts fill up—a sensation he knows several times daily.

Billy stays on all fours with Timmy’s cock buried all the way inside his ass unloading cup after cup of thick, gooey boy-batter, so much he can feel it swelling inside him, leaving him with a little pot-belly.

Timmy is convulsing on camera, still holding Billy’s hips and humping them frantically like a dog, his deflating balls slapping against Billy’s taint as he unloads the load of a lifetime into him.

Finally he finishes. Timmy is on top of Billy, panting, and Billy is crying softly underneath him.

“Good work, Timmy. You really showed him who’s boss!” To Timmy’s horror he feels a sense of warmth and comfort at having pleased the doctor. “But Billy,” the doctor now turning to the well-fucked naked man-boy lying sprawled over the exam table, “Little boys are competitive, and Timmy just stuck his pee-pee up your bum and filled you up with cum like a little girl! Are you going to stand for that?”

“Uh... no, doctor...”

“No, you’re not. Your pee-pee’s getting hard already, I can see, because you want to get him back for it!”

“No, Billy, pwease, no,” Timmy mewls like a child.

Billy’s cock is immediately fully erect and try as he might he can’t get the image of that smooth ass out of his head. “Fuck,” he thinks, “I’m not gay, why am I letting this happen?”

But then he flips the spent, wheezing Timmy over and mounts him. Under the watchful eyes of the doctor, the boy-nurse, and the video camera, Billy pumps Timmy’s ass at least as good as he got, and howls like a banshee when he unloads his massive load at the doctor’s command.

“That was great, boys, it looks like you’re both in great health. But, nurse, these little boys still haven’t had their naps. And their bums are so full, I’m worried they might have accidents. Why don’t you get them ready?”

The nurse gently takes both Billy and Timmy by the hand and leads them through the hallway into the next room over. Both men gasp even despite the doctor’s control when the door opens. Inside is a nursery: delicate cartoon wallpaper, gentle lighting, and a mobile hanging over a giant-sized, industrial crib. The nurse leads them both to sit at the edge of the crib, and lays them both back.

The boy-nurse unfolds large diapers under each of them and then folds both up and tapes them down. The doctor looks on approvingly, and nods as the boy finishes.

“Good, now we won’t have to worry about any accidents. Time for your naps, boys, but before we put you to sleep, do you want to thank the pretty nurse?”

“Thank you pwetty nurse,” both boys speak in unison, disgusted with themselves for it but unable to resist the doctor’s control.

“Now, nurse, why don’t you help put the boys to sleep?”

The boy-nurse smiles and lays the two helpless, shaved, diapered men out in the crib, and then the boy stands directly over Billy’s face. Billy lays looking directly up, unable even to move his head side to side, frozen, paralyzed. Directly above him he sees the boy’s bubble butt sticking out from underneath the frilly dress skirt.

Then the boy starts to squat down. Billy sees in slow-motion as the boy’s cheeks spread and his dark, moist crack subsumes Billy’s whole view. The boy’s big, plump taint bulges out between his legs and Billy can smell the boy’s sticky, well-fucked ass as it nears his face. Just before it covers his whole face, Billy sees the boy’s hole, glistening and dripping with the loads of the doctor’s cum he’d put in it.

The boy sits down fully on Billy’s face and Billy feels the warmth and moisture of his sweaty, sticky ass cheeks press around his face, and he feels the wrinkled pucker of the boy’s anus press right against his lips.

And then he hears the doctor.

“Doesn’t that make you hungry, Billy?”

At the word “hungry”, Billy suddenly feels like he’s starving. More than starving. He needs something in his stomach. Anything. But he sees what the doctor is doing and is so disgusted he resolves to fight. He keeps his mouth closed.

“Billy, I don’t hear anything down there. You must be very hungry. What a hungry boy indeed.”

Billy’s stomach is growling nonstop, his guts are churning. He feels like he’s going to die if he doesn’t eat something. But still he resists.

“Wow, Billy, you could be eating the pretty nurse’s delicious pussy but you’re not? I guess you’re just not hungry enough. Not hungry enough. Hungry.”

Billy finally succumbs to the gnawing, agonizing hunger and opens his mouth. He’s sick to his stomach as he tentatively sticks his tongue out, horrified at what he’s doing but driven by the crippling need. His tongue presses wetly against the boy’s glistening asshole but he keeps going. It pops through the boy’s tightly-clenched hole and Billy is rewarded with a flood of thick, gooey semen, just some of the many loads the doctor pumped up the boy’s butt while watching Billy and Timmy fucking. It tastes horrible but it sates Billy’s consuming hunger, so he keeps going, lapping at the boy’s hole and sucking hungrily to get all the cum out.

Just minutes later Billy reaches the end, and keeps sucking hungrily at the boy’s asshole but the cum slows to a trickle and finally runs out.

“Good boy, Little Billy,” the doctor says, approvingly, and then, “Nurse, put him to sleep.”

The nurse sits down hard on Billy’s face, blocking his nose and mouth entirely. Billy feels his face subsumed by the wet, warm, sticky, smelly flesh of the boy’s butt and feels the scent and moisture fill his nostrils and mouth even more. Still paralyzed Billy nonetheless tries to struggle, but it’s no use. Slowly things grow hazier, until finally Billy passes out, smothered by the boy-nurse’s big butt.