The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Billy’s New Doctor

mc / mm
July 2011

[For this story I was inspired by the (straight) story, Little Tommy — they’re not very similar except in that core theme. I found Little Tommy really intense and wanted a gay version, so I wrote one. Let me know what you think.]

“For fuck’s sake,” William thinks to himself for the tenth time today, “If he doesn’t shut up about that doctor I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

William’s colleague had been gushing about his new doctor daily. At first it was interesting, but after four days of praise it’d gone past irritating and now it was just a bit odd.

That said, William couldn’t help but find the praise intriguing. He had a soft spot for expert professionals, as he considered himself one, and he did need a new doctor.

“Will it shut you up if I make an appointment with the guy?” William asks his colleague, finally. With promises of silence, he calls the office and books a spot for the next day.

As names go, William Rutherford III is exactly the kind you’d expect in an attorney descended from a long line of attorneys, and the 35-year-old hotshot lawyer lives up to the name—at least in pretension. A handsome ladies’ man, he’s too self-absorbed to keep any one lover for long, but he’s great at his job and a no-nonsense businessman who prides himself on his drive, ambition, and shrewd instinct for talent.

That said, as he walks into the doctor’s office, his first impression could be better: he walks to the counter and is greeted by a latino boy with an... aggressive... hairstyle, to put it kindly, who grins at him slyly and even has the audacity to wink ever so slightly as he wiggles in his seat.

“God,” William thinks to himself, “What a faggot.”

“William Rutherford? You’re right on time, babe,” the boy chirps back after checking his paperwork. The hair and smooth skin suggest to William the boy spends all his free time on personal grooming and lotion.

“Well, all his free time he doesn’t spend sucking cock,” William thinks, and chuckles.

“What’s funny, honey?” the boy quips back.

“Oh.” William looks back up. “Nothing.”

His doubts are assuaged, though, when he meets the doctor himself. An older man, salt-and-pepper hair and a tall, sturdy build, the man is simultaneously very masculine but also warm and grandfatherly. He leads William back into the exam room and before getting started asks,

“So, what led you to our practice?”

“My friend recommended it.”

The doctor shakes his head, confidently disagreeing. “No, I don’t think so.”

“What? Uh, yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s the reason,” William chuckles uncomfortably.

The doctor pauses for a moment, staring at William pensively, thoughtfully. William is, for the first time, a bit uncomfortable. And then the doctor breaks the silence.

“No, I think you’re here because your mommy dropped you off. Isn’t that right, Billy?”

Suddenly William’s words catch in his throat. He opens his mouth to speak, but just a faint croaking sound comes out. He clears his throat and tries again, to no avail.

The doctor stares him directly in the eyes, intensely, confidently. William, the assertive business executive, is for a moment almost intimidated. “Your mommy dropped you off because she’s worried about you because you had a pee-pee accident, isn’t that right?”

The moment the doctor says “pee-pee accident” William’s bladder feels like it inflates. A dull pain arises in his side and William needs to urinate. Badly.

“Well, Billy? Isn’t that right? You had a pee-pee accident at preschool and your mommy is worried something might be wrong, and wants me to check it out. Isn’t that right?”

Wiliam finds his voice just long enough to ask, “What—what are you doing?”

“Oh, little Billy, I’m not doing anything. You’re the one that had the pee-pee accident. That must have been horribly embarrassing, wasn’t it? Having a pee-pee accident in front of those adults? How shameful for a boy like you.”

Every time the doctor says “pee-pee accident” William’s bladder feels like it inflates. He can barely hold it now, but he can’t seem to will himself to run away, much as he tries. William crosses his legs and squeezes to try to hold it in.

“Please—please stop saying that, doctor.”

“Oh, what’s wrong, Billy? You aren’t going to have another pee-pee accident now, are you?”

“Unh, stop it, ow, I can’t...”

“Can’t what? Why don’t you tell me what’s happening?”

“I really need to—” “Uh uh, Billy, no first person, let’s hear your name.”

William’s cheeks flare up bright crimson with shame but he has no choice. “William needs to—”

“That’s not your name.”

“... Billy needs to go potty.”

“Oh he does? Or else what?”

“... or else Billy’s going to have a... uh, a... pee-pee accident.”

“Oh, a pee-pee accident?”

William groans in agony.

“I said, a pee-pee accident?”

William begins whimpering as he feels a drop escape his furious clenching. The doctor looks at him and smiles.

“A... pee-pee accident, Billy?”

That does it. William moans as his cock explodes, hosing his suit pants down in piss. It feels so amazing, letting it all out, so he keeps moaning with the relief of it as he drenches his pants and soaks his expensive dress shoes and his piss pools on the floor beneath him.

When he finally stops peeing he stands, now shivering in his piss-soaked pants and shoes, and in spite of himself William begins to cry.

“Why are you doing this?” he blubbers, “How are you—why won’t you just let me go?”

“Uh, uh, Billy, we have to make sure you’re healthy. But first we have to take care of this. Nurse!” The doctor yells out the door.

The very gay receptionist walks into the room with an oddly glassy expression on his face. The facial expression isn’t what catches William’s attention first, though. The boy had changed from his tight t-shirt and jeans into a frilly, candy-striper nurse’s dress that barely came a third of the way down his thighs and ended right above his nipples.

“Nurse, Little Billy here had an accident. Why don’t you clean him up?”

The boy escorts the hapless William back to the exam table and sits him down. William finds himself unable to resist in any way; despite his strongest convictions his body follows the dress-wearing boy as he leads him to the table and sits him down in his own soggy suit pants. The boy unzips them and slides them down, shucking off his shoes as he reaches them.

“Billy, how do you feel when you look at the pretty nurse?”

“Please,” William whimpers, “Just let me go.”

“Billy, look at the pretty nurse. Does it make your pee-pee hard to see such a pretty nurse? Does it make your pee-pee hard when she takes your pants off?”

As the doctor speaks William feels his cock spring to life in his pants. He can’t help himself. He stares at the boy and his cock swells up. What a pretty nurse.

“Yes,” he says, surprisingly himself, “Billy wikes the pwetty nurse.”

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of, Billy. That’s what pretty nurses do to little boys. They make their pee-pees hard. Now, Nurse, why don’t you help Billy with his hard pee-pee?”

The boy, eyes still a bit unfocused, smiles and reaches his hand down the front of William’s piss-soaked underwear and wraps it around William’s rock-hard cock, still a bit wet with piss. William moans as he feels the boy’s hand squeeze his throbbing pee-pee—only barely realizing he’d just thought the word ‘pee-pee’ to himself—and starts grinding his pelvis back against the exam table as the dress-wearing boy strokes him even harder.

“Look at that, Billy, the pretty nurse is rubbing your stiff pee-pee. You know that’s what dirty boys do? Are you a dirty boy, Billy?”

William’s mouth opens again. “Yesssss, Widdle Billy is a dirty widdle boy, he wikes it when the pwetty nurse wubs his pee-pee.”

“That’s good, Billy. You know, I like the pretty nurse, too.” The doctor walks over to the exam table and presses on the dress-wearing boy’s lower back to tilt his pelvis; the boy leans forward in response and his butt sticks out. The doctor flips up the back of his frilly candy-striped dress and Billy sees in the mirror that the boy isn’t wearing any underwear. Under the fluffy layers of dress the caramel-brown skin of his ass cheeks stand out and Billy can feel the moist heat of his dark ass-crack as the doctor continues pressing on his lower back and the boy’s cheeks spread open wider and wider.

Finally Billy can see in the mirror as the boy’s cheeks part and his tight, dark, puckered hole starts to open, reaching back, and below the hole and from between the boy’s cheeks, his bulging taint swells up like a thick tube running all the way from his asshole to his full, plump ball-sack, and then below that his cock juts rock-hard into the lacy frills of his dress.

Billy watches the doctor grab the boy’s taint with his thumb and forefinger and start stroking and squeezing it even as the boy continues stroking Billy’s cock. And finally Billy sees the doctor unzip his own pants and let his own rock-hard, dripping cock drop out.

The doctor looks over the enthralled, dress-wearing femme-boy nurse’s shoulder approvingly as he strokes Billy’s cock in his piss-soaked briefs, and the doctor looks down at the sweet, delicious cleft of the nurse-boy’s plump ass, and then slips his cock between the cheeks and stabs at the boy’s hot hole.

The doctor’s cock slides in and out of the boy’s hot, wet hole as the boy strokes Billy closer and closer to orgasm.

“Are you ready to cum, Billy? Are those naughty-little-boy balls ready to cum?”

Every time the doctor says the word “cum” Billy could feel his balls swell up.

“Pwease, yes, Billy wants to cum weal bad!!”

“You want to cum, Billy? You want to cum in the pretty nurse’s hand? Cum all over? You need to cum?”

Billy’s balls feel like they’re on fire and ready to physically explode. He’s crying from the pain.

“Pweeeease let me cum doctor pwease!!”

“I’ll tell you what, Little Billy. I’ll let you cum if you promise me you’ll be my good little boy forever and ever. Can you do that? Tell me you’re my good little boy forever and ever and then you can cum.”

Billy’s balls are so inflated now he would have said anything for the chance to cum, anything at all.

“Yes doctor, Widdle Billy is your good widdle boy forever!”

“Yes,” the doctor mutters under his breath, “yes you are.” And then, to Billy, “OK, Little Billy, you can cum for me now.”

When the doctor gives his word Billy moans aloud and his cock pulses violently, firing huge spurt after spurt of his cum all over his suit coat, shirt, and tie until they’re soaked in sticky gooey cum beyond any hope of recovery. And as the doctor watches William Rutherford III ruin the rest of his expensive clothing cumming in the hands of his brainwashed femme-boy nurse, he too spurts up inside the hot slick hole of his plump-assed nurse, firing load and load until gooey white cum oozes out of the boy’s hole and down between his legs.

“Well, Nurse, it looks like Little Billy’s an especially messy boy. Why don’t you get him out of those nasty grown-up clothes and get him in a nice, big diaper. We never know when he’s going to have another accident.”

As the well-fucked Mexican boy in the skimpy red dress strips off Billy’s clothes and unfolds a diaper under his butt, William Rutherford III smiles the beatific smile of a toddler, a thin trickle of drool running down the side of his face.