The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Billy’s New Doctor

Part 3

For the next two weeks, William Rutherford III had a hard time at the office. He tried to avoid Timothy as much as possible. In his mind, he was torn between loathing the guy for putting him in the position he now found himself, and commiserating with him for what he knew they were now both going through. Every time he saw Timothy he weighed up the options of pounding on him or trying to engage him to see if there was any way out of the situation for either or both of them.

That Friday evening, William was just leaving the office building when he saw Timothy heading into a bar just across the street. Summoning up the courage to confront the situation, he crossed the street and walked into the bar.

Looking around the bar, he saw Timothy sat in a booth at the back, nursing a scotch and soda. The guy looked tired and worried, much the same as William had been feeling the last two weeks. He hadn’t been sleeping well, waking in the middle of the night with nightmares about what he had suffered at the hands of the doctor. William ordered a drink at the bar and made his way over to where Timothy was sitting.

Timothy didn’t even look up as William slid into the booth seat opposite him. He only looked up when William put his drink down on the table. When he saw who it was, a look of sheer terror crossed his face.

“Wh.. what do you want?” Timothy asked, nervously.

“We have to talk,” responded William, feeling now not so sure this had been a good idea, “we can’t just ignore this.”

Timothy stared down into his drink, saying nothing. William took a slug of his scotch, as if it would help him summon up courage, and looked at the cause of his problem.

“How the hell did you get caught up with this guy?” asked William quietly, trying not to attract attention. “Did someone recommend you the way you did with me?”

Timothy shook his head. “No,” he mumbled, barely audibly. “I had been having stress problems at the office, and I did some checking around, and found the doctor’s number. I don’t even remember where I got it.” he continued, sadly.

Timothy stared into his glass again, trying to remember how he had got caught up like this. He didn’t realise that the doctor had actually suppressed the memory of how he had found him, as a safeguard against discovery. He was also unaware of other compulsions the doctor had planted in him, such as the one to try to get a colleague involved. He was vaguely aware that there were other things the doctor had said to him, but the memory of those would not come to him as yet.

The bar was filling up with guys finishing work. William looked around for a moment, and then finished off his drink.

We can’t talk here.” he said to Timothy, “but we have to try and find some way out of this mess. Is there anywhere we can figure this out in private?”

A glazed look passed across Timothy’s face for a moment, then he nodded his head slowly. “I have a boat down in the marina, but it won’t be out of dry dock until tomorrow morning.” he told William. “It’s about the quietest place I can think of. Do you sail?”

William thought this over for a moment. “Yes, I have done a bit. What were you thinking of?” he asked Timothy.

Timothy looked at William, as if trying to sort something out in his mind. “I... was thinking, we could sail out for the day.” he said, “there would be no-one to disturb us then. I sure don’t want anyone to know what’s going on, and neither, I guess, do you.”

“Of course I don’t!” said William sharply, “Do you realise what this could do to our careers if any of this got out?”

Timothy nodded his head, sadly.

“So, where is this boat, and what time should we meet up?” William asked.

“Pier 13, Bay G. The boat is called, um, the Atavism.” Timothy said. “We could meet up there about 8am, the tide should be good about then.”

William was so pleased that they would finally be able to talk this thing through, and maybe find a way out of the whole mess, he didn’t notice the strange name of the boat, or the odd way Timothy was acting. He just said he would be there on Sunday, and left Timothy still cradling his drink in his hands.

Early the next morning, William got into his car and drove down to the marina. He parked up, and made his way down to Pier 13. Looking around him at the boats moored up, he was struck by the size of them. Not one of the boats he could see along the pier could have been less than 50 feet, some considerably more. He found bay G, and was amazed at the size of the Atavism. It just have been at least 75 feet long, with what looked like two decks above the hull, and at least one more below, judging by the number of portholes. He looked at his watch, it was just 8am. He called out to see if Timothy was already aboard. A muffled voice called out in reply to come aboard. William climbed aboard and made his way to the open door he could see a little way along the deck.

Through the door he found himself in a corridor with an open door to his left. He went to the door and walked into a large state-room. Along the front wall was a bar, with doors to either side of it. Sat at the bar was Timothy, looking into the mirror at the back of the bar. His head went down when he saw William. William thought it a little strange that Timothy did not turn to greet him, and was even more surprised when, as he made his way over to his colleague, he heard what sounded like a lock click behind him.

Startled, William turned around just in time to see the doctor dropping a key into his pocket. “How do you like my boat, Little Billy?” the doctor asked him as William stared in horror, first at the doctor, then over his shoulder at Timothy. “All little boys like boats, don’t they Timmy?” the doctor continued as he took hold of William’s arm and steered him over towards the bar to where Timothy was still sitting.

The doctor led William to the bar and sat him down next to Timothy. He rang a bell on the bar, and walked around behind the bar.

“Wasn’t it nice of little Timmy to arrange this nice play date, Billy?” the doctor said as he stood staring at the two men.

Neither William nor Timothy had realised that the doctor had implanted triggers to make both men quiescent, the names ‘Little Billy’ and ‘Little Timmy’ were enough to put both men into a semi-tranced state. Just the same way that Timothy had also been induced to suggest a meeting on the Atavism if William had suggested they discuss their situation. They had no idea at all that the doctor had no intention of letting them go for a long while yet.

Just then the door to the left of the bar opened, and the faggot nurse from the doctor’s office came into the room, dressed like an old fashioned children’s nurse.

“Ah nurse,” the doctor said to him/her, “Why don’t you take our two little boys to get ready for their nice day out on the water?” The doctor looked at the two men and commanded, “Now boys you be good boys for the nurse and no arguing, in fact don’t speak until I give you permission, is that understood?”

William looked at the doctor with revulsion, and wanted to tell the man just what he could do with his ‘day out on the water’ but found he was totally unable to speak. William looked at Timothy and saw he was in the same state. The two men nodded their heads slowly. The nurse took hold of their hands, guided them off the bar stools, and led them out through the door.

A short while later, when the boat was under way, the doctor was sitting on a sofa in the state-room, drinking a beer, when the door opened again, and the nurse entered the state-room, leading William and Timothy by the hand. Both boys were holding large sippy cups, which had been nearly drained by the time they came back into the room.

The doctor smiled to himself when he saw the two men. Both of them hung their heads in shame, as they were led in front of the doctor. They were dressed identically in sailors’ caps, short sleeve sailor’s tunics with scarves, piped around the edges, the backs of the scarves cut to form a square that fell from the collar down the men’s backs. Short pants that had a drop front that fastened with buttons on either side at the waist, white knee socks with a turnover top with two navy stripes, finished off with white patent mary-jane style sandals. What was also clearly visible were buttons around the waistband of the short pants that were fastened to the shirts, these were white, with little navy blue anchors on them, and buttoned through button holes in the waistband of the short pants. The only difference between the two outfits was that Timothy’s outfit was white, with navy blue trim, whereas William’s was navy blue with white trim. The legs of the short pants were very loose and seemed to be held away from the men’s legs somehow.

This effect was achieved by the very thick cloth diapers that both men were wearing. The diapers were in fact 60 inch squares of ultra thick terry towelling, folded into a kite shape then pinned on to each man with large diaper pins, which in turn were covered with plastic pants that snapped up each side with pop fasteners. A closer look at the short pants also revealed pop fasteners on the inside seams allowing easy access to the diapers underneath for easy changing.

“Don’t my two little cherubs look cute, nurse?” the doctor said, a sarcastic smile on his face.

William looked at the doctor, and then at Timothy. He could not resist the compulsion that the doctor seemed have him under, but he could still feel the shame and humiliation of his situation. From his body language, William could see that Timothy was in a similar state. Both men were afraid of this new development, but both were powerless to resist.

“Now boys,” the doctor said, looking first into William’s eyes, then into Timothy’s, “do you know who I am?” he asked the two men stood before him.

Still under the compulsion not to speak, the two could only nod their heads. The doctor smiled again, knowing that the two would not be able to speak until he released the block he had placed on them. Maintaining eye contact with both of them in turn the doctor said, “Now my little boys, you remember the last time we met, how you were such good little boys, playing together so nicely?”

The two men could only nod again, both of them remembering that last visit to the doctors, their adult minds filled with revulsion at what had happened, but that part of them both that had been transformed into little boys remembering how good it had felt, how it seemed so natural to feel, act, even speak like little boys, and how good it had been to have the control of adult authority.

The doctor could see by their faces that they were thinking more about the childishness they had displayed rather than their adult selves. This weekend he intended to build on that. He had them totally at his mercy for at least two days and he would make the most of this opportunity.

Timmy, do you want to come and sit on dadda’s lap?” the doctor said, patting his leg encouragingly. “I’m sure you do, every little boy likes to sit on his dadda’s lap, doesn’t he?” the doctor continued, “You really do want to be a good boy for dadda and sit on dadda’s nice, comfortable lap, don’t you?”

Timothy struggled against the urging for just a few short moments until he felt himself shuffling over to the doctor, or was it dada?, and lowering his diapered bum-bum onto the man’s left leg. He felt an arm around his waist and a hand placed gently, but firmly in through the gap of his fall front short pants, and softly rubbing the front of the plastic pants directly over his soft little hairless pee-pee. That had been another part of the conditioning both of the men had carried from their last visit to the doctor, the subconscious need to keep themselves hairless. Timothy had shaved himself whenever stubble had appeared; William had resorted to using a depilatory cream.

William looked at the scene in front of him, hating every moment, but not for the reason he would have expected. He was actually feeling jealous of Timothy sitting on the doctor’s lap! This was stupid, he thought to himself, I’m not this man’s little boy, why am I feeling like this? This didn’t stop him from feeling the emotions though, and very strongly too. His eyes were starting to well up, and he could feel his chin starting to tremble. A solitary tear ran down his left cheek.

The doctor looked over to William. He could see the boy inside struggling with the emotions running through his brain, and gently patted his right knee. “Come to dada, little Billy, don’t cry, dada loves you too.” the man said. He was pleased to see William almost stumble in his rush to sit on his lap, and the infantile looking smile on his face as he realized that ‘dadda’ loved him too. Little Billy sat his diapered bum-bum on dadda’s right leg and, as with Timmy, dadda’s other arm came round his waist and a hand slipped into the gap in his little sailor boy short pants and stroked his hairless little pee-pee through his didie and plastic pants.

“There there,” said the man, “are my two brave little boys happier now? Little Timmy, do you love your dada? Tell me you love your dadda.” he instructed the man on his left leg.

“Widdle Timmy wuv dadda wots and wots.” came the reply from the diapered little sailor boy, seemingly without the least trace of resistance.

“And how about little Billy, does he love his dadda too?” the man asked, giving William a squeeze on his pee-pee in encouragement.

William felt the turmoil inside him. Part of him wanted to strike out and hurt the man who was screwing with his mind and body, but he was helpless to do so. Instead he heard himself exclaiming in a childishly happy voice, “Ickle Billy wuv dadda too, evah so wots.” The man who had formerly identified himself as William threw his arms open wide, trying to show just how much he loved his dadda.

“That’s my good boys. Dadda loves you too, very much.” said the man, kissing the two boys on their foreheads. He felt a stirring in his pants as he heard the two boys moan softly in appreciation of the fatherly kisses. He observed that both of them had now finished their sippy cups of juice, and were still clutched in their hands. What neither man had known was that the juices had been laced with mild drugs to lower their resistance to suggestion even further. Time to see if they had taken effect.

“Which of dadda’s little boys is going to pee-pee his didies first?” he asked, looking first at William, then at Timmy. He could see both men trying to resist, but with nowhere near the doggedness either of them had shown in previous meetings. He looked from one to the other again. “Dadda knows his little boys have been confused recently, thinking they were big boys, or even big grown up men, but dadda wants his little boys to stop worrying about that, and just to remember that they are both dadda’s cute little boys, nothing more, nothing less. I want you to forget about everything but being the happy little boys you really are.” He told the two of them. He continued, “If you can do that for dadda, you will feel happier, and not feel worried or scared.” he told them both. “Just happy, contented little Timmy and little Billy, who know dadda is always right, and that they can trust anything and everything that dadda tells them.”

Looking from face to face, the man saw both of them visibly relax, shedding the last of their inhibitions. He did not want them to completely forget their adulthood, after all they would be leaving him at the end of the weekend, and returning to their ‘normal’ lives. But he did want them compliant, and willing and eager to please him, without all the hassle of having to deal with ‘wilful disobedience’.

A slight vibration beneath his right hand told him that little Billy was the first to pee-pee into his diaper, quickly followed by little Timmy. He watched as both of them let the pee-pee just flow out of them. He knew it was now time to see if they were ready for the next stage.

As William had been the first to give in, the man now turned to him and asked, in a very caring, fatherly way, “Does little Billy need to go poopies?”

William’s face screwed up tight for just a few moments before the man felt a vibration against his leg, as little Billy first passed wind, then squeezed a poop out into his wet, soggy diaper.

“And how about little Timmy,” the man asked, “do you need to make poopies too? I’m sure you do, don’t you, little Timmy?”

Sure enough, within moments, he heard a rumbling from Timothy’s tummy as little Timmy also filled his diaper with a soft, squishy poop.

Both little Billy and little Timmy looked a little shameful. Even though they were powerless to resist, and were now thinking of themselves as little boys, they still knew they had done something bad. The doctor however was feeling very happy. Two successful lawyers, both powerful in their adult lives were, for the moment, his little boys, his playthings, obeying him totally, trusting him completely. He told the two of them to sit on the floor in front of him, facing towards him. He spread his legs wider to allow both of them to sit side by side. He could tell by the way they were sitting, cross legged, that they were squishing about in their wet and messy diapers. There would be time enough for them to be changed, right now he wanted some satisfaction of his own. He unzippered his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock, already dripping with pre-cum. He stroked it gently as he looked down at the two overgrown toddlers, their eyes transfixed on his big daddy meat.

“Who wants some daddy milk?” he said, and was rewarded with two innocent smiles of longing, tongues poking out between their lips, and heads nodding eagerly. “Why don’t little Timmy and little Billy put their sweet little lips together like they are kissing?” he half suggested, half ordered.

The two men, helpless to resist, did just as they were instructed. The doctor shifted forwards, still rubbing his hard daddy cock brushing the head across the two men’s lips. In no time at all, he spurted stream after stream of white, gooey cum over their two upturned faces, as they lapped up all they could with their tongues and lips, some dribbling down their cheeks and chins. The two of them looked so cute, sat there in poopy, soggy diapers, cum splattered faces smiling goofily up at him.

“Nurse, I think my two little boys need a change. Take them to the nursery and get them ready will you? I will be there in a minute.”

The boy nurse helped the two to their feet and led them away. The doctor sat back for a few moments in a post orgasmic haze before he too stood up and made his way out of the state-room.

Heading down a flight of stairs, he thought about how he had come to this point. Ever since medical school, and perhaps even before that if he was honest with himself, he had enjoyed the power he felt he had over others. It had been while he was in High school that he first realised he had an ability to persuade other people to his point of view. As he got older he realised that it was not just his own views he could impose on others, but that he could control people in other ways too. Having this ability made him feel superior to others, even those of higher social standing. Of course, this soon led to him flexing his mental muscles in dominating others to his will.

Knowing from a young age that he was attracted to other males, he set out to see if these abilities he had could be put to more erotic uses. From convincing other guys at school to do things like exposing themselves, taking part in gay activities, etc, all the way to getting the muscle-bound jocks on the sports teams to play out his ‘homo’ fantasies became just another pastime to him. As his skills became better honed, the more he looked down on his fellow men. He sought out greater challenges, pushing the boundaries further and further.

After finishing medical school he surprised a lot of his colleagues by refusing to take up mainstream medicine. He had already decided that therapy was where his future lie, and very specific therapy at that. He was going to make money out of exercising his skills, and having a great deal of fun while he did so. A few years in practise had brought him to this point, all the time coming to think of others as mere childlike reflections of his vastly superior intellect. His endeavors had resulted in a great deal of wealth, allowing him a very comfortable lifestyle. The vessel they were on was acquired to allow him to expand his options. He could quite happily sail for weeks the way she was provisioned with select ‘clients’, who would of course be controlled in whatever way he chose. He had named the ship ‘Atavism’ as a personal joke, finding in a dictionary a meaning of the word as ‘reversion to an earlier type’. That definition suited his interests to a tee, and he had named the ship accordingly.

As he entered the room he had designated ‘The Nursery’ he was pleased to see the men were being well tended to. ‘Nurse’ had both of them of adult sized changing tables, the snap fasteners opened on their cute little short pants, and freshly cleaned diaper areas nicely creamed and powdered ready for re-diapering. The doctor thought that maybe the ‘boys’ would like a little play time before they were snugly encased again.

“Nurse, I think we should let the little ones play for a while.” he said, pointing to a rather elaborate apparatus that was set up in one corner of the room. “I am sure they would enjoy that, wouldn’t you boys?”

The two men, still unable to show their fear or revulsion could only smile at the prospect of being allowed to ‘play’, as the sissy nurse removed their outfits, replacing them with infantile looking bibs with their childish names on them, and fastening woollen bootees and mittens on their hands and feet. They were led over to the contraption which looked like an upscaled version of a pair of baby bouncers.

The difference with this device though was in the detail. Instead of an elasticated suspension, each of the bouncer harnesses was fixed by ropes to a pivot arm. When one of the harnesses was pulled down, the other was raised up by the same amount. The harnesses themselves were also slightly different to the norm. Instead of a full support in the crotch area, there were two straps which fastened around the upper thigh, just below the groin area, leaving the groin itself completely uncovered. there were also two adjustable saddles just below each of the harnesses. they looked very similar to bicycle saddles, but were much smaller in size, and had apertures in the top of each. At this point they were lowered, but the two men would soon discover what the purpose of these accessories were.

The nurse and the doctor fastened the two men into the harnesses, and the doctor pressed a button on the wall, raising the pivot arm until the two men were about six inches off the ground. The nurse then went to a cupboard and returned with two long, rubber dildos which he inserted into the apertures on the saddles and clicked into place.

William felt horrified. He tried to form words to show his revulsion at this latest turn of events, but all he could do was giggle in an infantile manner. He looked across at Timothy who also had a goofy grin on his face, but William was certain that he must be feeling the same way. William wished that he were able to scream as the doctor raised the saddle between his legs, and carefully guided the dildo into William’s hole. The length of the dildo was such that, even when William was off the floor completely there would be some of it invading him. The doctor then adjusted the saddle beneath Timothy, achieving the same effect with him.

“So how do my little boy’s like Dadda’s present?” the doctor asked, “Do little Billy and little Timmy like their new toy?”

Both men were powerless to do anything but nod their heads, goofy grins on their faces, kicking their legs as would an excited infant, in total contrast to the shame and humiliation of the anal intrusion they were both subjected to.

The doctor went over to William, and gently pushed on his shoulders until he was completely impaled on the dildo. “Come on little Billy, bounce for Dadda. I’m sure you want to show little Timmy how good you are at bouncing, just like Tigger.”

William had no potion but to follow this latest instruction. He pushed up off the ground, feeling the dildo slide out inside him as he saw Timothy sliding down on his.

“Now you, little Timmy, show Dadda how clever you are too.” the doctor instructed. Timothy pushed off the ground.

“Isn’t that fun boys? You really enjoy your bouncers don’t you?” the doctor said. “Why don’t you keep bouncing for Dadda, you enjoy it so much.”

The two men kept up the see-saw motion, impaling each other on the dildos, the heads of the dildos rubbing against their prostates, causing both men to experience intense feelings, and causing their hairless cocks to get rock hard.

“Aww, I don’t think my little boys are enjoying themselves nurse. If they were, they would be drooling like good little boys.” the doctor said to the sissy nurse. “Perhaps they need to bounce more.” he suggested.

The two men were helpless to resist this latest subtle instruction, they bounced harder and harder, and both were powerless to stop the production of drool forming, dribbling from their grinning mouths dripping onto their bibs, and then down onto their cocks, which were bouncing up and down in time to their rise and fall.

“Oh dear, my little boys pee-pees are getting all excited, aren’t they?” the doctor announced. “Are my little boys getting excited? Are you excited little Billy?” he asked.

William could not prevent himself from replying, “Widdle Billy excited, Dadda”

“And how about little Timmy, is he excited too?”

“Yes Dadda, ickle Timmy excited too!” Timothy groaned.

“I bet my little boys want to make sticky pee-pee, don’t they?” the doctor said. He had decided that he was going to take away a few references from the two men. He wanted them to start using childish terms in reference to bodily functions. He had already got them to respond to the words pee-pee and poopies, now was time to take away their concept of the word ‘cum’.

Both William and Timothy could almost feel their balls filling up. The massaging of their respective prostates was causing their pee-pees to dribble, just as they were drooling from their mouths, and they could feel the pressure wanting to erupt, but it was being held back.

“Widdle Billy wanna go sticky pee-pee Dadda!” William wailed, pathetically.

“Ickle Timmy wan make sticky pee-pee too, Dadda!” whimpered Timothy.

The doctor watched both men, still bouncing up and down on tired legs, unable to stop due to the controlling suggestion. He smiled to himself, watching the two of them plead like petulant little toddlers to be allowed to release.

“Okay, my little ones, reach your handies out. Little Billy, you try and catch little Timmy’s sticky pee-pee, and little Timmy you try to catch little Billy’s.” the doctor instructed them. He watched both men reach out their hands.

“Now when dadda says, you can make sticky pee-pee. Try to catch as much as you can and try not to spill any.” he told the two exhausted men. “I know that is hard for little boys to do, but you must try for dadda. Do you understand?” he asked.

“Yes Dadda.” both men wailed.

“Ok my little ones, when dadda says three, make sticky pee-pee for me, and remember, try to catch it all. One... Two... Three!”

The two men groaned as they felt the juices finally being released. Their hands dodged back and forth trying to catch as much as possible of the other’s juices until they both finally stopped producing.

“That’s my clever boys!” the doctor said, in a congratulatory voice, “I have two very clever little boys! Now why don’t you show daddy how clever you can be, and lick your sticky hands all nice and clean.” he suggested to the two of them, beaming grins on both their faces.

The two men had no option to follow the instruction, and raising their hands to their faces, started lapping at their hands with their tongues. Inside both men were totally revolted at the fact that they were licking each others’ sticky pee-pee from their hands, and swallowing it, but equally both ‘boys’ were eagerly trying to please ‘dadda’.

When they had finished, they were released fro the harnesses by the nurse and led over to the changing tables. Double thick cloth diapers were pinned onto them as they lay there, side by side. Nurse handed them both large baby bottles of juice to suckle on as nursery print plastic pants were slid up their legs and pulled over the large diapers. In the juice there was just a little added extra to ensure that the two men would feel sleepy and release a copious amount of pee-pee while they were put down for their nap.

William and Timothy were led over to an adult sized baby crib, and laid down side by side. The doctor raised the side of the crib, to ensure the two of them would feel suitably restrained, and then led the sissy nurse out of the nursery, switching off the light, leaving only a nite lite mobile chiming away over the crib. The two men would be left to sleep for a couple of hours, during which time the nurse would satisfy his employer’s restored need for release...