The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ashley’s Mistake

* * *
ds mc md mf nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: Ashley knows drinking the tea was a mistake. Now she can’t stop obeying the smiling stranger in front of her. An undercover police officer in the guise of a job applicant, she’s meant to be investigating him. But the man behind the desk has taken control over her body and is ordering her to undress…

Ashley’s Mistake: Chapter 4

‘Good,’ said Carlisle, his eyes never moving off her body. ‘That’s probably the last skirt you’ll ever wear.’ He shrugged. ‘Certainly the last business skirt you’ll ever wear. My toys are always on display and always available.’

I don’t like business clothes anyway, Ashley wanted to say, her voice full of defiance and sass. But she couldn’t, and as she stood nearly naked, she felt her sass draining away. Carlisle sat waiting for what seemed forever, making her stand in front of him in her old cotton knickers and cheap supermarket tights. Her feet, unaccustomed to standing in high heels, protested.

I feel so exposed. I know he’s making me wait deliberately. I know it’s some kind of power play. Each second drifting past felt like forever and her breasts seemed to grow bigger and even more naked in front of her body every passing moment.

Carlisle smiled at her. ‘Impatient, Blossom?’ he asked, a slight smile on his face. ‘I’m going to hurt you later. Be rough with you. Teach you to enjoy my cock inside you. Tell me you’re looking forward to it. Tell me you’re going to enjoy it.’

‘I’m looking forward to it,’ Ashley said involuntarily. ‘I will enjoy it.’

Her body pulsed greedily, her cunt warm and flushed. I am looking forward to it, she winced to herself. I will enjoy it, and I’ll never even know if it’s because of me or because he’ll tell me I’m enjoying it.

‘Good girl,’ said Carlisle. ‘Take off the tights and panties, Blossom. Put the high heels back on once you’re naked. Then walk over to the desk and have another sip of your delicious tea. I want to watch your butt while you walk.’

Ashley flushed, bending down to unclasp the straps on her high heels. She stepped out of them, enjoying the blessed relief for her aching feet. Unable to stop herself moving, she pulled the tights and knickers off in one movement down over her hips, pushing them down past her feet. Embarrassed, without looking at Carlisle, she slid her feet back into the shoes, buckling them tightly.

She stood, breathing hard and fast.

Oh gods, I’m naked. I’m naked, I stripped for him. He can see all of me. He’s going to touch me. He’s going to fuck me.

Ashley turned and walked toward the desk. She could feel all four of the men’s eyes on her every step of the way to the desk. She felt wanton and exposed, like a sex toy, completely naked except for the high heels. Every part of her body felt sexualised, the result in part of the high heels. She picked up the tea, now cold, and wanted to smash it on the ground.

I can’t smash it. I have to drink it, she thought despairingly. And unless they forget, they’ll keep making me drink it constantly and I’ll never escape.

‘Drink it all, you silly cow,’ said Brandon harshly from his perch on the desk. He ran lazy fingers out to touch her hip, slipping the fingertips over her skin up her ribs to caress underneath one of her boobs.

She obeyed it immediately, almost wrenching at the bitter taste as the cold tea flowed over her tongue and down into her stomach.

‘Good,’ Brandon said. ‘That’ll keep you nice and obedient, for a good long time. Long enough for you to give my client the best blow job he’s ever had. Long enough for him to road-test that hole between your legs. Long enough for him to spill his seed into you. I bet you’re wet, aren’t you?’ He paused, and Ashley was silent, unable to breathe. ‘Aren’t you?’ he asked, forcing her to answer.

‘Yes,’ said Ashley, wanting to cry. This is so embarrassing, she thought.

‘I thought so,’ Brandon answered smugly. ‘You’re perfect. I was pretty sure you’d be perfect when I saw you walk into the building this morning.’ He smirked at her. ‘Some people are inherently submissive and some people are naturally receptive to the medication I’m feeding you.’ He laughed. ‘Some people, Blossom, are both. And they make the best slaves of all.’

He took her whole breast in his hand, squeezing gently. ‘There’s no escape, you little bitch. You thought you could waltz in here with your sharp eyes and bring us down. But you’re our whore now, and your bosses will never see you again.’

He squeezed harder on her breast, starting to hurt her. ‘I’ll tell you your future. You’re going to bow that pretty little head and say ‘yes’ to everything your owner tells you. He’s going to fuck you. He’s going to hurt you. He’s going to dress you up with a bow for his guests to use like a blow-up doll. And you’re going to smile, sweetly, compliantly, and take all of it. Aren’t you, Blossom?’

‘Yes,’ she whispered, her skin feeling cold to his touch even as the effects of the tea started to make her burn inside again. She could feel it coursing along her veins, altering her, making her compliant and suggestible. She smiled at Brandon, and she knew it was a sweet, grateful smile, the smile of someone who is glad to be noticed at all, the smile of someone who will be content with a simple head pat.

‘Good bitch,’ Brandon said, squeezing her breast even harder for a second, then releasing her. ‘Go and please your owner, while I ring for some more of your medicine to be brought in.’

Ashley stumbled, turning away from him. For a moment, she felt disoriented, she didn’t know which way to move in the room. She was breathing hard and fast, and tears were rising in her eyes.

‘Come here, Blossom,’ called Carlisle, and just like that, Ashley oriented herself. She walked across to him, feeling his eyes on her naked breasts and mound every step of the way. He made her walk right up to him, then his eyes ran up and down her naked body while she stood in front of him.

‘You’re delicious,’ he grinned. ‘I do love a woman who can’t help but obey me. And you’re going to be obeying me for a good long time, Blossom. You’ll like that, won’t you?’

‘Yes,’ Ashley said simply, the response compulsory.

‘Good. Get down on your knees at my feet. Where you belong.’

Ashley knelt down, feeling suddenly vulnerable as she knelt naked on the carpeted floor between his outstretched legs. Carlisle leaned forward, stroking a hand down the side of her face again, then his thumb moved back and forth across her lips. It felt so invasive to be touched by a stranger so intimately, and Ashley felt tears rising in her eyes.

‘I bet you didn’t think this was going to happen this morning, did you, Blossom?’ he asked, a soft smile in his voice. ‘I bet you thought you were just going to have an average day at work.’ He chuckled. ‘Don’t worry. That past life will be the one that seems like a dream, soon enough. Say thank you.’

‘Thank you,’ whispered Ashley involuntarily as her heart chilled to the core at his words. I don’t know what I’m thanking him for. He’s arrogant and he wants to control me. I want to go home. Even as she thought it, though, Ashley realised it wasn’t true. Her home was… boring, mundane. She hadn’t done the dishes yesterday and she was behind on her clothes washing. She had been dreading going home to that.

‘Every time I fuck you, you’ll say thank you,’ Carlisle said, his voice soft but compelling. ‘Every time one of my guests fucks you, you’ll say thank you to him too.’ He chuckled softly, his thumb still stroking back and forth across her lips. ‘This way, you’ll learn to be sweet and graceful. The perfect little doll. Say it again now. It’s good for you to practise humility. Thank you.’

‘Thank you,’ said Ashley, feeling sick in her heart. Brandon’s earlier words burned in her head.

I bet you’re wet, aren’t you?

Some people are inherently submissive and some people are naturally receptive to the medication I’m feeding you.

Some people, Blossom, are both. And they make the best slaves of all.

Her cunt burned like a black hole between her legs. Her clitoris begged for stimulation. Everything that Brandon and Carlisle were doing to her was turning her on so much. I don’t even know if it’s the drug they’re feeding me, or something inherent in myself. Ruefully, she realised it didn’t really matter. He’s a cruel, horrible man and I want him to touch me, fuck me so much. I want to feel him inside me.

Carlisle was talking again. ‘Get my shaft out, girl,’ he said. ‘Show me how good you are with your mouth.’

Trembling, Ashley unbuckled his belt, then undid the button on his jeans. She lowered the zip and then he pushed his jeans down past his hips. He wasn’t wearing underpants and his cock sprang forth into the air, already semi-erect.

Carlisle stroked the side of Ashley’s face, a smile on his lips that she knew was misleading in its kindness. ‘Fuck, I love having you in my power,’ he groaned. ‘I’m going to fuck your face until you choke.’

Ashley flushed at his words. ‘But first,’ he said, ‘you’re going to get me hard. Put my shaft in your mouth.’ He patted her cheek softly, a pretend slap. ‘Don’t let me feel your teeth. Or I’ll give you to Damien over there to punish. Trust me, you don’t want that.’

Across the room, one of the bodyguards sniggered and Ashley flushed.

Moving awkwardly, she licked her lips and lowered her open mouth to Carlisle’s cock. She had never hugely enjoyed sucking cock but now she had no choice. She tasted his musky scent across her tongue immediately and she swallowed, convulsively. Then, still moving involuntarily, she slid his large shaft right into her mouth.

Deeper,’ said Carlisle almost immediately, a heavy hand landing on the back of Ashley’s head. She had no choice but to take him deeper into her mouth, his sharp scent filling her senses. ‘More,’ he said almost immediately, his voice harsh. ‘Show me how much you’re enjoying this, girl.’

Ashley felt the hard tip of his cock along the top of her mouth as she pushed him all the way into her. She was sucking him hard, her tongue licking him from beneath, fucking her whole head up and down to stimulate the tip of his cock against the back of her mouth. She felt him hardening further and wanted to cry.

‘Yes Blossom,’ Carlisle said, his voice rough. ‘Just like that. This is why you exist. You’re a hole. A sheath. A warm, wet pleasure cave. Suck harder. Do it, you stupid slut.’

Ashley’s response was involuntary and immediate. She sucked harder, forcing him deeper into her throat, testing her gag reflex each time. Carlisle’s hands on the back of her head didn’t give her much choice anyway, as he started to coordinate his hips and hands to thrust himself into her mouth at the same time as his hands pulled downwards on her head.

With a sinking feeling, Ashley felt her cunt hot and needy, responding to the feeling of his shaft in her mouth, getting aroused even more by the rich scent of him that filled her mouth and nose.

‘Yes,’ Carlisle groaned, his voice deep and raw. ‘Oh fuck, yes. You’ll take this every morning, girl. You’ll get me this hard. My own special doll, trained for my cock.’ He started thrusting his hips higher and harder and faster, genuinely fucking her face now, holding her fiercely with both hands gripping her hair she couldn’t control the speed or the depth at all.

Ashley’s world shrank to Carlisle’s violation of her mouth, the constant struggle to breathe and not choke. He was rough and careless of her gag reflex, and she felt spittle running uncontrolled, gross and wet out her mouth, across her cheeks and his groin.

Carlisle is brutal, Cat had said. He’ll teach you to like it rough. Or his bodyguards will do it for him. Ashley whimpered at the memory, losing track of time while Carlisle brutalised her mouth. Far above her, controlling her with his hands and hips, and his voice, he seemed all-powerful. His thick shaft filled her mouth fully and she worked constantly to make sure that her lips covered her teeth all the time.

‘Take it all,’ Carlisle groaned, his words slow and guttural, punctuated by the thrusts of his shaft into her mouth. ‘You stupid hole. Built for this. Take all of it.’

(To be continued)