The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ashley’s Mistake

* * *
ds mc md mf nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: Ashley knows drinking the tea was a mistake. Now she can’t stop obeying the smiling stranger in front of her. An undercover police officer in the guise of a job applicant, she’s meant to be investigating him. But the man behind the desk has taken control over her body and is ordering her to undress…

Ashley’s Mistake: Chapter 3

Cat stood up, kissing her fingers and waving them at Ashley. ‘Bye bye, boob girl. Enjoy being Carlisle’s fucktoy!’ She turned and soon Ashley heard the door shut behind her. In front of her, Brandon was still sorting papers, pulling files out of the filing cabinet under the desk.

Ashley’s lips burned where Cat had kissed them. Her breasts felt overlarge and exposed in her bra. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see that the nipples were hard and eager in the cool air.

As the moments ticked past, she felt cold chills running down her spine. She wanted to cry. She was getting stiff from sitting still in the chair and her hands felt cold. Every part of her body felt too large—her thighs, her hips, her breasts, pushing out against the lacy bra that was, she realised too late, one size too small for her.

This isn’t happening. That’s the only reasonable explanation. It’s a terrible dream. I’m going to wake up soon. I won’t be in my underwear. People won’t be talking about me being ‘ravished’ or ‘violated’ or ‘fucked’. And I’ll be able to answer to my own name again. I’m going to wake up. Any time now.

Brandon looked across at her sardonically as the door closed behind Cat. ‘Drink more of your tea, Blossom. It’s good for you.’

Mechanically, she drank, knowing that each sip only reinforced his and the others’ control over her.

Except that this is just a dream. A nightmare. A terrible nightmare. I’ve been too down in the dumps recently, too furious all the time about how I get treated at work.

This can’t be real. It’s not even possible.

Ashley was working so hard at convincing herself that this wasn’t real that the time passed quickly. It felt like barely a moment had passed when a second man walked through the door opposite her. A pair of bodyguards came through the door after him, each taking up a position at the doors, one behind her, one in her view at the door in front of her.

The man was about Brandon’s age—early forties—and he looked expensive. He was just wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a leather jacket, but anyone could tell they were designer jeans and a designer t-shirt. His hair was dark and closely cropped, his eyes were grey and hard. His boots, she noticed, were glossy and freshly polished.

Ashley flinched as his eyes ran over her. A smile tilted up the corner of his mouth.

It’s not real, she tried to remind herself, it’s a bad dream. But she was having difficulty believing it anymore.

‘This is the girl you’re giving me?’ he asked, perching his butt on Brandon’s desk. ‘What’s her name? Blossom, you said. Cute. She’ll do well in my garden.’

‘She hasn’t been trained,’ said Brandon. ‘But we’ll give you plenty of the substance to keep her in line. You can mould her into whatever shape you want.’

‘How long does it take?’ The man’s eyes were running over Ashley’s body while he spoke, a cool, assessing critique. She screamed at him in her head for daring to look at her like that. ‘I like her shape. I’ll have to see her naked, of course.’

‘Of course,’ said Brandon, nodding his head in agreement. ‘Training her will take as long as you feel like. It depends on how sophisticated a product you want. But she’ll only need to drink the tea for three weeks. We feed it to them for four or five, to be on the safe side.’

‘And how does it work? After that, she’ll be obedient, even if I stop feeding it to her?’

‘Yes. At first, she’ll be obedient as long as she keeps taking it. For her training, we recommend daily attention. Lots of affirmations and suggestions as to what she should be thinking and feeling. As many as possible. We judge it takes two to three weeks for the new brain pathways to develop. After that,’ Brandon shrugged. ‘The change is permanent. And voila!’ he snapped the fingers on his right hand. ‘You have a fuck toy. Built to measure.’

Carlisle’s eyes had finished their slow perusal of Ashley’s body and came to rest on her breasts. She wanted to glare at him and tell him to put his eyes somewhere else, but she couldn’t.

‘Well,’ he said slowly. ‘I can’t say I’m not interested. Particularly with those hooters.’

‘Excellent,’ said Brandon. ‘I don’t like selling an untrained toy. But like I said, we’re in an awkward situation. I could send Cat with her, if you wanted? But I thought you might like to train her yourself.’

‘Yes,’ Carlisle grinned. ‘I’ve trained bitches. I’m sure it’ll be similar.’ He snapped his fingers at her. ‘Blossom! Look at me.’

I don’t want to obey him. I don’t want to look at him. I don’t want to belong to him.

Ashley tried to stop her head moving but another part of her brain took over and told her to obey. He called me ‘Blossom’, I have to smile at him. She lifted her face and smiled at the man perched on the edge of Brandon’s desk.

‘Good girl,’ Carlisle said. ‘You’re very obedient. I like that. Tell me that you will always obey me.’

‘I will always obey you,’ she said immediately, hating the sound of the words as they came out in her soft, warm voice.

‘Yeah, you will,’ he said, standing up and walking towards her. ‘You got scissors, Brandon? I want to check out what I’m getting.’

Brandon handed him a pair of office scissors and Ashley flinched as Carlisle sat back down on the desk, directly in front of her chair, holding the scissors loosely in his right hand.

‘Let’s get this bra off you, shall we?’ he said, his voice smooth and almost-kind. ‘Why don’t you sit up straight and slide your hands behind your back? That’ll give me a good view of these hooters of yours.’

Ashley gulped, terror building. Her lips felt numb and her breath was coming shallow and fast. It was such a relief to finally be able to move her hands out of her lap but as she slid them behind her back, she started to feel so much more exposed. The motion pulled her shoulders backwards, inevitably forcing her breasts up and forwards.

‘Good girl,’ the man in front of her said. The approval in his voice made Ashley want to cry. How could he be so horrible to her, while pretending to be nice? She could the web tightening around her with each command she obeyed, each flush of approval she received back from him or Brandon.

Carlisle flicked one of his fingertips across her right nipple, still eager and hard in the cold air. The scissor blades felt cold on her skin and she flinched as he slid them upwards across the skin between her breasts. It only took a couple of strokes and Ashley felt her bra falling away. Smiling, Carlisle cut it off her, snipping through the straps and pulling the remains away from her body.

Ashley’s breath was coming fast and shallow, she felt so exposed as Carlisle’s cold eyes settled onto her breasts. ‘Nice,’ he said. ‘Let’s have a feel, shall we?’

He smiled down at her as his fingertips drifted across the tips of her nipples. He closed fingers and thumb around each nipple, testing, tugging.

‘Good and hard,’ he said, and Ashley flushed in embarrassment at the approval in his voice. ‘Of course, if I take you, I’ll get them fixed so that they’re always erect and hard.’ He smiled. ‘It’ll make them more sensitive, but that has its benefits.’

His hands let go of her nipples and moved across the skin of her breasts while Ashley tried to hold her breath and pretend it wasn’t happening.

He isn’t here, he isn’t looking at me. He isn’t touching me. He isn’t saying such terrible things about me.

His hands took turns to weigh and squeeze each of her breasts, as if assessing her.

‘What do you think?’ asked Brandon, coming around the desk. ‘If she’s not up to scratch, I can find you another girl.’

‘Oh no, I like her,’ said Carlisle, still holding Ashley’s breasts in each hand. ‘I’ll get her boobs enhanced of course.’ He shrugged. ‘They’re such a lovely shape and nice and big. I want them bigger though.’ He grinned. ‘The girls in my stable are status symbols. And their hooters are the first thing you see when you walk in the door.’

He met Ashley’s eyes, gently massaging each of her breasts with his fingers. ‘You’ll enjoy having bigger jugs, won’t you, darling? I’ll make sure the doctors make them especially sensitive. So you feel everything my guests do to them. Tell me you’ll enjoy that.’

‘I’ll enjoy that,’ said Ashley, hating the words. Somewhere, deep down, she knew that each time she affirmed his words, the mind control became stronger. I will enjoy it, she realised horrified, I’ll enjoy it because he will have trained me to enjoy it.

‘Good girl, Blossom.’ One hand left her breast to stroke, softly, caressing across her cheek. ‘Such soft skin. Let’s see some more of it, shall we?’

‘Yes,’ Ashley replied, as if entranced.

I hate this, she thought, I hate it. It’s a terrible dream and I’ll wake up soon.

‘Don’t be silly, Blossom,’ said Brandon. ‘You love it. You love your owner looking at you. You love him touching you. You’re going to love him fucking you. You’re going to spend your days waiting for the moment you get to feel him banging you again. He’s going to hurt you, Blossom, and you’re going to love it. Aren’t you, darling?’

‘Yes, I’m going to love it,’ she said, her voice soft.

‘Good girl,’ said Carlisle. ‘Such a good little girl.’ He looked across at Brandon. ‘She’s a dream. Three things, and then you’ve got a deal. I want to see her naked. I want a blow job. And I want to fuck her cunt. If she’s good, I’ll take her, and you can forget about the money you owe.’

‘Fair, ‘ said Brandon, smiling. ‘Getting the bitch naked and fucking her was pretty much the next on my agenda, anyway. We find they start to learn even quicker once they taking cock. Be my guest. I’ll watch, if I may?’

‘Of course,’ said Carlisle. ‘She’s still your property, at least until I take her out of the building.’ He stood up in front of Ashley, looking down at her, his fingers gently underneath her chin. ‘Stand up, Blossom. And walk over to the lounge over there.’

Ashley stood up, her legs trembling with pins and needles from sitting still for so long. She walked across to the lounge, feeling him walking behind her. Carlisle walked past her, taking a seat on the wide lounge, his arms outspread along the wide back.

‘Stop there,’ he said, and, obediently, Ashley stopped.

His eyes ran up and down her body, considering, assessing. ‘I don’t like that skirt,’ he said. ‘Take it off.’

How is this even still happening? Ashley flushed red hot as she felt her hands moving out of her control to the hook at the back of the skirt. Trembling, her fingers struggled with the hook and lowering the zipper, but before she was ready, she felt her hands positioning to slide the high-waisted skirt down past her tummy and hips.

This is going to look so bad in the report, she flushed, gritting her teeth. Then, the skirt was off, falling past her hips to the floor, and she was standing embarrassed in front of Carlisle in just her panties, sheer tights and high heels. She could feel the other three men in the room—Brandon and the two bodyguards—watching her as well, presumably enjoying and sniggering at the sight.

‘Good,’ said Carlisle, his eyes never moving off her body. ‘That’s probably the last skirt you’ll ever wear.’

(To be continued)