The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ashley’s Mistake

* * *
ds mc md mf nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: Ashley knows drinking the tea was a mistake. Now she can’t stop obeying the smiling stranger in front of her. An undercover police officer in the guise of a job applicant, she’s meant to be investigating him. But the man behind the desk has taken control over her body and is ordering her to undress…

Ashley’s Mistake: Chapter 5

‘Take it all,’ Carlisle groaned, his words slow and guttural, punctuated by the thrusts of his shaft into her mouth. ‘You stupid hole. Built for this. Take all of it.’

Ashley was so focused on surviving Carlisle face fucking her that she didn’t even realise at first when he stopped. He stood all of a sudden, still holding her face against his groin with her hair, and started to drag her across the floor to the bed on the other side of the hotel room. She scrambled to get her feet under her, only half succeeding as he didn’t slow down for her, or take his cock out of her mouth.

‘Get up on the bed,’ he snarled at her, and Ashley scrambled to obey. Looking up, she saw Carlisle stepping onto the bed. His shaft was hard and huge, rising slightly from his body in a curving line, a long wet strand of precum flying through the air.

‘Time to road-test your cunt,’ he said, his voice still rough and heavy with passion. ‘You got me hard with your mouth and feeling up those hooters of yours. It’s your job to give me a good time with your fuckhole. Isn’t it?’

The question was a command and Ashley blushed hotly as she obeyed.

‘Yes,’ she said, hating the sound of her traitor voice as it came out of her mouth.

‘Well, get on your back, then. Don’t make me wait.’

Ashley blushed hotly as she rolled onto her back, still unable to disobey him. She felt so vulnerable like this, lying on the hard bed with him kneeling above her, his erection pointing straight at her. He pushed her knees apart easily with heavy hands.

‘Fuck, you’re an obedient little cow,’ he grunted. ‘You’re going to be like this forever. Every fucking night.’

He lowered his hips between hers and Ashley felt herself holding her breath as the tip of his shaft first slid across her mound, before locating her pussy. He ran his tip up and down her slit, easily pushing through her labia.

This is it, Ashley thought. He’s going to fuck me.

‘Damn straight,’ said Carlisle, seeming to read her mind. Finding her entrance, he thrust his cock deep into her with one rough, hard motion.

Ashley screamed. She was very wet but she hadn’t had sex in over a year and her body was unused to penetration. She thought she would probably have screamed anyway, just from the shock of everything that was happening. Carlisle’s cock was large, thick and long, and he had forced himself all the way into her in one violent thrust.

‘Look at me, bitch,’ he ordered her, and Ashley found herself meeting his eyes as he held himself on his hands above her. ‘I’m inside you,’ he said, his voice harsh. ‘All the way inside your precious hole. I’m going to use you so hard that you see stars.’

He chuckled as her body pulsed around his in protest at the intrusion. ‘I’m going to fill you with my seed. And then,’ he smirked at her. ‘If you satisfy me, I’m going to take you home, and I’m going to tell you to get on my bed, and I’m going to do it again.’

He smirked at her, a nasty smile glittering in his eyes.

‘Tell me you’re going to enjoy it, Blossom,’ he ordered her, his voice a command.

‘I’m going to enjoy it,’ Ashley said.

‘Tell me that it’s your duty to please me.’

‘It’s my duty to please you,’ she whimpered, hating him so much for what he was doing to her but unable to disobey him.

‘Good girl. Now say be a polite little girl and say ‘thank you’ to your master in advance.’

‘Thank you,’ Ashley whispered.

‘You’re welcome,’ Carlisle grunted. He pulled himself out of her with his hips, only to slam himself hard back into her. Ashley screamed again, then decided she might as well keep screaming as Carlisle kept pulling himself nearly all the way out of her, each time only to ram himself violently back inside. He was so long that each thrust rammed against her sensitive inner wall, making her gasp and yelp with pain.

Looking up at him, she saw he was lost, sheer hunger driving him to batter into her, to treat her like she was a doll to be brutalised rather than a person. She felt like a ragdoll before his violence, unable to catch her breath or get her body attuned to his rhythm. After a while, he hooked his arms around first one, then the other of her legs, and pushed them wide and high above her head.

Ashley was lost, after that. Bending her in half had given Carlisle so much more access to her cunt and more leverage as well. She lost track of time, struggling to breathe, to survive the constant battering between her legs, as the brutal man who said he owned her now impaled her again and again beneath him.

After an eternity, there was an infinitesimal pause, but it was only so that Carlisle could snarl at her.

‘Get on your knees, bitch.’

Ashley obeyed but it was almost irrelevant as he grabbed by her hips and rolled her over physically, pulling her up onto her knees. Then he was sliding back into her, even rougher now if possible as he approached his climax. His hands were hard on her hips, pulling her physically back even as he thrust violently into her.

Ashley screamed, her senses swirling at the intense pleasure-pain sensations deep inside herself. Carlisle was talking again, grunting at her.

‘Take it. Take all of it. Scream, bitch. This is what you’re for.’

Ashley lost count again, forcing herself simply to endure, until she felt Carlisle, unbelievably, speeding up. She screamed again, unable to stop the sounds coming out of her mouth. Then she heard him yelling in triumph and she knew he had cum inside her, he was spilling his hot seed deep into her vagina.

He stayed inside her, holding her hips, for a long time. Ashley could feel his sweat dripping down onto her, while his shaft slowly softened.

‘I’m inside you now, Blossom,’ he said, once, his voice cracking from the effort. ‘I’ll fill you up. With more of me. Now say thank you.’

‘Thank you,’ she whispered, her own voice croaky from screaming so hard, hating the feeling of being forced to thank her violator.

Carlisle pulled himself out of her and rolled her over physically back onto her back. He pushed her legs apart and let them lie sprawled as he kneeled above her.

‘You’re mine, Blossom,’ he said, his voice rough. ‘Mine to abuse. Mine to control.’ He leaned forward, stroking her pussy with one exploratory hand, before driving two fingers roughly back inside her and starting to fuck her hard. ‘Feel that, girl?’ he snarled.

‘Yes,’ whispered Ashley.

Oh gods, she felt so violated. This rough man just kept snarling at her and forcing himself inside her. He was driving his fingers so hard into her that it hurt and then, horrifically, it stopped hurting and just started feeling good. He kept driving his fingers into her with a twisting motion, rough and fast and ensuring she felt the full impact of his knuckles. Then he started to rub her clitoris roughly with his thumb, and she knew she was going to cum.

‘Such a little slut,’ he gloated. ‘You’ll cum for complete strangers, won’t you? I bet it’s the hard fucking that does it. Isn’t it? You like a big cock inside you, don’t you?’

Luckily, he didn’t seem to expect an answer as Ashley was writhing on the bed. She tried to slow her breathing, desperately trying to stop her rising orgasm.

Oh gods, I don’t want to cum for. I don’t want to cum for him.

‘You’re going to cum,’ Carlisle said, his voice flat. A command. ‘Not just yet. When I tell you to. Then you’ll cum for my guests. When and how I tell you to. Maybe, we’ll put you in the centre of the table sometimes, and everybody can watch you. They’ll see everything between your legs, they’ll see how roughly you like being used, and then I’ll make you orgasm again and again in front of everybody.’

Oh no. No, please.

Ashley’s mouth wasn’t allowed to form the words though. Her body spasmed with need, desperate to release. She wailed, a high-pitched desperate sound.

‘Not yet, bitch,’ Carlisle growled, still ruthlessly grinding his fingers into her. He was being so rough that it was starting to hurt again, and the fine line of pleasure and pain was merging again.

Oh gods, please just let me cum. She thought she would explode in desperation.

‘Not yet,’ said Carlisle, and Ashley moaned at the careless sadism in his voice. ‘I’ll teach you enjoy pain, Blossom. You’ll writhe, begging for more, when I hurt you. Won’t you? Like a good little slave.’

‘Yes,’ moaned Ashley, tears falling from her eyes.

Oh fuck, she thought as the pressure inside her clit intensified.

‘Good girl.’ Carlisle rammed his fingers hard back into her and she screamed. ‘Now you can cum, whore.’

Ashley felt the orgasm in her whole body, her clitoris flashing, and a stream of juice flooding from her body. Then she started to faint, the world going black around the edge of her vision. Too much had happened to her today, she had too little control over her body anymore.

‘I’ll take the bitch,’ Carlisle said, from far above her. ‘She’s good. I’ll enjoy hurting her. I’ll even have her in my own bed for a while. Come visit and fuck her sometime after she’s trained. It’ll be on the house.’

Ashley didn’t faint in the end but she did space out while Carlisle and his men removed her from the building of Chalice Corporation. She thought one of his guards, maybe the man Carlisle had called Damien, was carrying her in his arms, still naked. It should have felt romantic—because none of her boyfriends had ever carried her—except that of course it didn’t. She knew that if these cruel men got her successfully out of the building, the chances of her ever being found again dropped substantially but there didn’t seem to be anything she could do about it.

Then they were in a carpark in the basement and Ashley flushed because there were people around—presumably from Chalice Corporation or other clients of theirs—because no-one was covering her up. A driver pulled up in a fancy black car and Carlisle climbed into the back door, the security guard passing her through the door to him.

This is it, thought Ashley blearily, wondering if she could somehow summon the will to make herself run. She knew it would never work, there were too many people around.

‘Thinking of escaping?’ asked Carlisle sardonically as Damien shut the door behind himself and the car started to move. ‘Stupid whore. You’re not going anywhere that I don’t tell you to go. That is why we gave you more tea before we left.’

Ashley flushed at the memory, as she lay sideways on the backseat of Carlisle’s luxurious car, her knees pulled up to her waist, her head near his leg. The memory of the tea burned bitter and unwelcome in her mouth. Carlisle dropped a casual, heavy hand down onto her head.

‘Don’t worry,’ he chuckled, ‘I’m going to keep feeding you that tea until every part of your personality belongs to me.’ He laughed out loud. ‘You’ll have one mode, my darling, and that will be to worship and serve me and the men who visit my venues. Say ‘thank you’ for the honour.’

‘Thank you,’ whispered Ashley, feeling herself cold with fear. ‘Thank you for the honour.’

She could feel herself starting to believe it, and the thought terrified her. Soon, she would think it was an honour to serve him, to take his cock and his cum.

A mindless, brainless slut built for fucking.

Carlisle just laughed as the car accelerated, leaving the city streets and heading onto the interstate freeway. He removed his hand from her head and then she heard the sound of a buckle being unclasped and his zipper being undone.

‘Get up here,’ Carlisle said roughly. ‘It’s a long drive. I’ll fuck my new cunt to pass the time.’

Ashley flushed at his crude, impersonal words. She obeyed stiffly, moving slowly but unable to disobey. She met his eyes once briefly, flinching at the hungry lust shining in them. She clambered astride him, feeling ill at the sight of his hard shaft rising again from his groin. He took hold of her by her hips, feeding her roughly down onto him.

Ashley yelped in sudden pain to feel Carlisle’s thick head pushing against her entrance, stretching her again. She was so tender from his earlier rough use.

‘Get down on there,’ he said roughly uncaring, pushing her fully down onto his hard shaft while she screamed. Then she was fully impaled again, her knees astride him, her mouth open as she panted with the shock of the sudden intrusion. His shaft felt like a tree trunk inside her, thick and long and rigid as steel. Carlisle just grinned, his breathing rough and heavy.

‘You’re a good hole,’ he grunted, leaning back and closing his eyes. ‘Fuck yourself onto me. Make it good. Don’t stop until I tell you.’ He smirked, a sudden flash of amusement crossing his face. ‘Enjoy the drive to your new home, Blossom.’

Tears slipping down her face, Ashley started to grind herself against him, up and down, up and down, writhing her hips in time with her motion, up and down, up and down, unable to stop herself while outside the car the landscape flashed past, carrying her to her new home.

(The end, for now)