The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 9

Two thousand miles away, Tawny was inconsolable. She sobbed, clinging to Maria. The thrall that Jeremy had cast over his mother while faint, in his absence, quickly grew into a strong tie, resulting in strange rituals, such as Tawny refusing to wear clothes inside the house.

“He would want to see me naked. If Jeremy would come back, he could look at my body anywhere, anytime, because it belongs to him.”

These devotions increased in frequency until they became a constant vigil. This did not bother Maria. In fact, she wholeheartedly joined in with her lover. She, too, felt the loss. She, too, wished to dedicate her heart, body, and soul to her hero. The two women would kneel, naked, together pledging their bodies, their undying love and adoration to Jeremy.

Juanita also thought about Jeremy. The governor had allowed Sam Middleton to leave the state. Getting the FBI involved now would mean a Federal case in a Federal court, cutting her out of the loop and costing her the upcoming election. She needed a miracle.

Angus promised one when she signed his contract in her own blood. Now she nervously chewed on her nails. Calling Angus didn’t ease her mind. He only reminded her how she had foolishly obligated Jeremy, jeopardizing their agreement. With the hearing coming up, Juanita would do anything to get the Middleton case back on track.

* * *

“The Spirit of Midtown,” the jet that Sam used to gadabout the world, was on its last flight, destination Key West. Christy was a sponge, asking Jeremy question after question, soaking up his every answer.

“Did you sell your soul to the Devil?”

“Is that how Sam made his fortune?”

“What did Sam have to do to get me?”

Sam had lost his wife. He could see that. She could never look at him the same way now. Sam had drawn his line in the sand and wimped out like a little bitch. He watched her just drink in Jeremy. He could have sat anywhere in the empty aircraft, but he couldn’t force himself to walk away.

She’s laughing, she’s giggling, and she can’t stop touching that fat fucker.

With his blood boiling, Sam yelled, “Why don’t you just suck his fucking dick, you piece of shit, bimbo?”

“Would you like that Master?” Christy asked as she went down on her knees, embarrassed that she hadn’t offered to please Jeremy sooner.

“I think it’s more important that your husband gets to watch. He has humiliated himself and now he needs to wallow in it. He wants this night to haunt him for the rest of his days.”

“Really?”

“Really. Get on your knees Sam… now.”

Sam knelt and crawled closer to where his wife had already exposed Jeremy’s hard dick.

“Come closer, Sam. I want you to get a good look… closer… closer… yeah, right there.”

Jeremy laughed at the terrified expression on Sam’s face. He was cheek to cheek with his wife, bowing before Jeremy’s erection. Sam could smell the teenager’s musky sent combined with the cheesy aroma wafting off of Jeremy’s unwashed balls. Christy stroked Jeremy’s erection so close to Sam’s face he could feel the heat radiating from the hard cock on his lips.

“You talked a lot of shit about the size of my dick. Does it look as small as you thought?”

“N-n-no, sir!” said Sam, horrified by his inability to control his body. Sam quivered, imagining Angus saying, “Look who is on his knees now.”

Sam began to cry and Christy stuffed Jeremy’s cock into Sam’s open mouth.

“That shut you up,” she said.

“Pull my cock out of his mouth! That fucker raped my mother! I forgave him, but if he was on fire, I wouldn’t piss on him to put him out.”

“Sorry, Master, so sorry. Please let me lick it clean.”

Christy began sucking Jeremy with gusto, while Sam watched, stunned with his mouth still a gape.

“Getting this Sam? You want an image to wallow with? How about this one?” she said, licking the slit of Jeremy’s hard cockhead. “Mmmm, no bitter coffee taste and these bad boys haven’t been unloaded in how long?”

“Three days.”

“Ahhh, they feel so big and heavy. Too bad Jeremy won’t let you touch them, Sam. Then you’d know what a proper pair of balls feels like. Oh! What am I saying? You will get to touch a lot of balls where you’re going.”

Christy sucked Jeremy’s entire shaft down her throat. She used both hands and her mouth to give Jeremy the absolutely best blowjob she could.

Jeremy could not imagine a better blowjob than a swimsuit model giving him her all. She would be his forever, like Maria, but the two of them together weren’t Tawny. In his heightened state of awareness, Jeremy discovered he could bend his aura, giving his pleasure back to Christy. She would feel his pleasure flowing through her and filling her up.

It felt fluid, but not like water, more like a heavy cream rising inside her. Pure sexual energy gathered in the soles of her feet. It was warm, and it tingled as it rose into her legs. Her body seemed to fill from the bottom up with a thick gooey liquid that she imagined being Jeremy’s semen. After all, the hot, tingling sensation moving across her skin felt the same as the edgy burn that cum caused when it dripped down the back of her throat.

She continued to suck Jeremy’s cock while her body filled with his sexual energy now pooling in her thighs, and pouring into her vulva as if it were filling a bowl. Christy whimpered and her eyes rolled back into her head as this mysterious sexual awareness flowed into the lips of her vagina, swelling them until they were thick and throbbing. Her engorged clit jiggled at its rigid end. She rocked back and forth, trying to focus on the blowjob.

The sensation of fluid filling her belly, stretching it until his sexual energy was seeping out of her asshole and dripping from her pussy. Christy held on tightly to Jeremy. She had lost all her senses. Her Master had turned her entire body into a sex organ. In her mind, she was drowning in jism as her heart took off beating wildly as Christy’s breasts experienced the same filling sensation, pushing, stretching, making them tight and weighing them down, until her nipples stung with exhilaration.

Christy understood she only had one purpose in life, to pleasure her master’s cock as much as possible. She had to concentrate and work fast; before the rising tide of sexual energy made it impossible for her to force the delicious dick into her mouth. She looked up at the beauty of her Master. It seemed like her eyes alone were the only thing left above the sea of his phantasmic seed. When Jeremy came, her mind exploded into a state of higher awareness, causing her entire being to experience an orgasm.

Surreal visions of sex and fluidity as the liquids of Jeremy and Christy mingled together, splashed and crashed. No drug had ever given her this kind of high. It was peace. It was clarity. It was acceptance, and it was all for her. Sam tried to interrupt their union.

“Feed him.”

Christy understood and clamped her husband’s head between her hands while she gave Sam an open kiss, spitting cum into Sam’s mouth as he whimpered and squirmed.

* * *

Christy still felt wobbly, unwieldy, and all abuzz walking into the sea of paparazzi. One of the world’s richest men facing prison makes news. In short order, she met Tawny and Maria. She told them about how Jeremy’s inner peace had saved her. Soon, his peace filled Tawny’s and Maria’s souls with joy, just as it had Christy’s. They threw themselves in Jeremy’s arms, kissing him, crying out in happiness as Juanita recoiled in fear from Jeremy’s enlightenment. She looked around wildly to see if Angus had finally come for her.

They took Christy to her new home. The quaint fishing cottage surrounded by no less than a half dozen news trucks. Inside, Maria disrobed until Tawny stopped her. “Not yet,” she said, holding her lover’s hand.

“But I thought?”

Jeremy answered for Tawny.

“She wants me to respect her, Maria. Then again, you all want something of me. Don’t you? You want me to be a hero, and Christy wants me to be a savior. Mom wants me to be a man, but I want to be the villain.”

“Stand up straight, whore.”

“But you’re enlightened,” said Tawny, standing up as stiffly as she could.

“This is Angus’s work. The path I tread leads not to salvation. I made a deal with him to have you, as my slave. The trick was that I had to train you and, over time, you would become my personal fuck toy. You’re right, since then I have achieved a higher state of being. Now I walk on both this earth and, like the angels, on the astral plane. I can see you in the present and every sinful moment of your past simultaneously.”

Jeremy pushed his hand underneath the waistband of Tawny’s dress and panties, roughly groping her sex with his chubby fingers.

“I see Maria’s suffering as a slave and Christy’s pain in bondage. And yet, I still want you, mother, to be my toy. I want to own you, control you… use you.”

Maria and Christy looked at Tawny in shock.

“She’s under my command. On the inside, she is wondering, ‘how is this happening?’ Before I left, she told me she had ‘learned a long time ago not to fight with the shit that’s beyond her control.’ She’s doing just that now. Convincing herself not to fight with what’s beyond her control. As you can guess, she is wondering just how far I can push her, what can I make her do, and where will it end?”

Tawny gasped and moaned ever so slightly. She turned bright red in her face, neck, and between her breasts.

“See this?” Jeremy said, pointing at Tawny’s blushing cleavage. “I would have wondered if her turning red was because she was embarrassed or angry, but today I know the truth. She is this color because she is so very turned on by me taking control over her. That humiliates her, causing her to turn red. The crazy thing is being humiliated turns her on even more. It’s all a vicious cycle that I intend to exploit.”

“She warned me not to embarrass her by fondling her in public. Hundreds of men have fondled my mother in public. What’s embarrassing isn’t being fondled. It’s the fact that I am doing the fondling.”

“Take off your top, slut… and the bra.”

Maria and Christy watched Tawny pull her top up and over her head.

“This is what I want, to see you wearing my dog collar with your tits tied up tight until they turn into purple balloons. I want you to heel. I want you to stay. But mostly mother, I want you to cum.”

“Just not today. If I fuck you or anyone else, it would be like no sex any human being had ever had. Impossible to replicate, and any sex from now on would pale in comparison. Sure, I could call up Angus and for a small fee, he will gladly give me a life where every single sex act would be the absolute greatest. Ironically, sex would not only become boring, it will be the last thing any of us would want to do.”

“The blowjob?” asked Christy. “You will never have a blowjob as good as the one on the plane?”

“No, but when you think about it, I got my second blowjob from a swimsuit model at thirty thousand feet while her husband watched. It was going to be a personal best, anyway.”

“And I will never suck a dick like that again either,” she said with a look of happy satisfaction.

“So, what are you going to do?” asked Maria.

“I’m going to see your sister.”

“But you just said that if you have sex now…” said Christy.

“I know what I’m doing.”

Jeremy turned back to his mother, pulling his wet fingers from Tawny’s pussy and shoving them in her mouth while he whispered into her ear.

“At this moment, I can control you, wholly, completely, and totally. When this is over, I can tell lies again and go back to being my regular old self. But there will be a day that I control you, just as I do right now. Do you believe that?”

Tawny breathlessly nodded her head, keeping her eyes straight to the front.

“Good girl,” Jeremy leaned in close, kissed her cheek, and whispered. “Do I have your permission to own and control you?”

Even in Tawny’s mannequin condition, her eyes widened and rolled over to look at her son in panic. He could feel the chaos of her emotions: the love, the trust, the belief and the grief. It was a bonding moment rarely shared by any two humans ever. Jeremy smiled and whispered again.

“I am every rotten thing you can imagine, but I am not evil and I am not cruel. Women look good on you, keep them, pet them, and love them. You really don’t need a man except for me. I am the only man you will ever want. The only man you will ever love, and I am saving my virginity for you, mother.”

Jeremy could feel Tawny tremble. She panted. He smiled, recognizing the opportunity for mischief. He pulled his fingers from her mouth and pinched his mother’s dark nipple. She came instantly.

I wonder what side effect that is going to cause.

* * *

“Well, I don’t want to see him!” said the voice, screaming from the intercom on the secretary’s desk.

“Um, Mr. Barnhart, she is out,” said the receptionist, a young political science major, who Jeremy silenced with a wave of his hand.

“She is not out, if I can hear her voice on the intercom,” Jeremy said calmly, evenly, but forcefully. “Now, we have private business to attend to. You understand, private?”

The panicked girl nodded her head quickly.

“You are very smart. I can tell. So you will make sure not to interrupt us or let anyone else interrupt us while we conduct our private business.”

Jeremy walked by the girl and into Juanita’s office.

“Good morning, partner. So glad you could fit me into your tight schedule. That’s it. Get up,” said Jeremy, motioning with his hands for Juanita to stand. “Come here. Oh, don’t look so afraid. I will not hurt you… much. Turn around—nice ass Ms. District Attorney. All that exercise has really paid off.”

“Y-y-you brought t-t-the contract, right? That what this is about, y-yeah?”

“You want to talk shop? A red-blooded all-American boy has got a firm grip on your ample ass. You know. It’s not that Latinas have the world’s biggest asses, but my god, they are the most beautiful. And you have worked so hard on yours. So, why would you want to talk shop now?”

“I-i-it’s just that this is my o-o-office and”

“And you have sex in it all the time, including with your little sister, Maria. Speaking of family, you are the head of a crime family. That’s why you need Maria back. It’s not how much you enjoy being cruel to her. It’s because losing her made you look weak in front of the family. I think you are more afraid of them than Angus. Pull your pants down, now.”

Juanita was mad at herself for getting involved with Jeremy. The anger and the fear caused her to shake when she pulled the slacks of her power suit down.

“Cute panties, expecting company?”

“Um, n-n-no,”

“Don’t lie to me. I can see your thoughts. The representative from the teacher’s union is coming over and you want to make a good impression when he kisses your ass.”

Jeremy slid his fingers above the fabric of her sheer silk panties, sending shivers up her spine.

“I’m thinking you should reschedule… or not. Maybe you will try to fuck him into submission instead. You like getting people to submit to you, don’t you? You can answer. It’s alright.”

“Hm,Mm, Hm, Ah, yeah, Ah,” said Juanita, moaning and groaning from Jeremy forcefully groping her sex.

“You wanna know a secret? I can channel people’s experiences. Imagine if LSD had a mind of its own. I discovered this by accident, but really it’s easy and right now I can make any sensation I want seem real to you,” Jeremy said, still not bothering to slide his fingers under the thin material of Juanita’s panties.

“Oh good god, please don’t.”

“All this time, you have been waiting for your opportunity to get me on my knees to make me beg just so you can say no. Just so you can laugh in my face. You have gone as far as practicing what you were going to say when you crushed me under your heel. That’s pretty fucking funny, isn’t it?”

“No, I’m so sorry, oh my god,” said Juanita, thrusting against Jeremy’s hand.

“That’s right, I am your god.”

Jeremy felt Juanita shudder at his words.

“I think instead of a third eye you have a second fuck hole, a big wet pussy right in the middle of your forehead. Go on, touch it. It’s there.”

Juanita reached up and felt the unmistakable squishy swell of a labia and pulled her hand back fast.

“Nooooo!!”

There really wasn’t a pussy in the middle of Juanita’s forehead, but not even a photograph could convince her of that.

“Pussies are pretty smelly. Don’t get me wrong, I love the smell of pussy. I bet you can get a good smell of yours now that it’s just four inches from your nose—deep breaths, Juanita.”

Her nose filled with the musky smell of her twat and Jeremy could hear soft sobbing with Jaunita’s loud moans and venerations.

“Oh, don’t cry Juanita. It doesn’t smell that bad. Besides, that’s not the worst of it. Pussies are wet. Aren’t they? You can feel the pussy juice running down your forehead and dripping into your eyes and mixing with your tears. See it dripping on the desk.”

Juanita’s eyes were already full of tears. She wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference if real pussy juice was actually running down her forehead.

“There’s only one thing to do with a hot and wet pussy, Juanita, and that’s fuck it!”

Juanita clawed at her desk like a cat trying to run on a tile floor, a lot of flailing around, but she didn’t go anywhere with Jeremy holding her fast.

“Oh, so you understand what’s coming next? I’m going to slide my hard dick into the pussy on your forehead and fuck your brains out. Close your eyes or they will pop right out of your skull.”

Juanita closed her eyes tight, convinced that the force from Jeremy’s cock entering the imaginary pussy would push her eyes from their sockets.

Jeremy didn’t move. He continued to stroke Juanita’s crotch, knowing whatever he told her she would believe.

“You can hear my footsteps as I walk to the other side of the desk. You can hear my zipper open. You can smell the scent of my sweaty groin. My cock is fat, just like the rest of me, and really greasy, just the way you imagine a fat man’s cock to be. Now you have something new to sniff.”

Jeremy could see Juanita’s nostrils flair and she snorted like a beast in heat.

“All you can think about is how my big fat hairy huevos are going to slap against your eyeballs! You better keep those eyes clamped shut. You feel the bell shape of my cockhead pushing right through your brain. Like god made it out of pudding. The pressure inside your head is not as bad as you feared, but every stroke makes your eardrums pop. You better keep those eyes closed or they will pop right out of your skull.”

Juanita made anxious, hollow, yapping sounds that reminded Jeremy of Asian porn.

“You know what I’m doing Juanita? I’m fucking with your mind! All your plans, all your schemes, you will never be able to run a crime family. Once you become governor, you will be the absolute worst governor the state has ever seen because you are and will forever be fucked in the goddamned head! You understand completely that I dominate you. I own you and just to prove it I am going to write my name on the inside of your head with my dick. Every time you get a runny nose for the rest of your life it will look and smell like my cum oozing out of your fucked up mind!”

By now, Juanita was making the squalling sounds of a wounded parrot.

“That’s it Juanita. That’s it. You know what’s next? An orgasm, that’s what’s next. I want you to imagine my hot cum filling your freshly fucked mind! I would do it again, but I need you to dress yourself and look good in court. Promise me you will dress like a slut for court and get plenty of expert help to win the case against Sam Middleton.”

“I promise.”

“Good, now because you can’t see inside your head I am going to write ‘owned’ backward on your ass and before you go home, you are going to go to the tattoo parlor and get it inked in. That way, every time you look at your ass in the mirror, you know it belongs to me.”

Jeremy grabbed a permanent marker from Juanita’s desk and wrote on her ass while he pulled her hair.

“You will not disappoint me.”

“I understand. I’ll be good.”

Jeremy pulled out his cock and pushed Juanita to her knees. He couldn’t help but laugh out loud when she clamped her hands across her forehead, yelling, “NO!”

“Suck it. That’s it. Suck it. Suck it good, and since you’re being a good girl. I’m going to make the pussy on your forehead disappear so people won’t call you names and make fun of you. Isn’t that nice of me?”

“Yes, thank you so much.”

“God!”

“Yes, god. Thank you, god.”

“That’s right. From now on, when you talk to god, you are going to imagine talking to me, and if I’m displeased my big dick will beat your brain into baby batter. So suck me good, bitch!”

Juanita lapped and sucked on Jeremy’s dick like her life depended on it. He was holding her head by her ears, shooting his load down her throat in no time.

“Remember the taste because when snot runs out of your nose, you will remember who owns your ass.”

“Yes, god. I’m getting my tattoo right now.”

“First, I need you to sign this contract,” said Jeremy. He held out two copies of a homemade contract.

“What’s this?”

“It’s the contract that we discussed before Sam kidnapped me. It’s in three parts. The first part defines the parties and outlines the partnership. The second part identifies a lump sum payment to me for five hundred thousand dollars for the release of Maria.”

“You have Maria?”

“Yes, Maria belongs to me because an evil woman put a curse on her.”

“My little sister!”

“It’s ok Juanita. I broke the curse and got rid of the evil woman.”

“Oh, thank you, thank you! You really are good to me, god!”

“Juanita, you will send me the check today.”

“Yes, yes, as soon as I get my tattoo.”

“Before, there is less explaining to do that way. The last part of the contract is a simple hold harmless agreement we agree not to seek damages against or hurt each other.”

“Why would I want to hurt you?”

“I don’t think you have any reason to but, it’s always better to be safe than sorry. Besides, it applies to both of us.”

“Okie dokie god.”

“One more thing, Juanita, because we don’t want people to know you’ve had your mind fucked. You will call me Jeremy, but between you and me I will know you mean god.”

“Oh thank you, thank you for being good to me, Jeremy.”

Jeremy had to remind Juanita to pull up her pants. He wondered if he had messed her up too badly, but decided that most of it will probably wear off in time.

When he returned to Juanita’s receptionist, he told the visibly shaken woman. “It’s okay, really. Her sister is dating my mother.”

“Did you just—um?” said the girl, struggling to find the words.

“I don’t know how long you’ve worked for Mrs. Rivera. Her family is a little concerned about her, you know?” said Jeremy.

“Um, I’ve been here nearly two years, and she seems pretty hardcore.”

“Ah, yes, that poor, poor dear, always putting on the brave front. Look after her, for all our sakes. This upcoming case against Sam Middleton,” said Jeremy, giving an exasperated sigh. “Do me a favor and see that she has someone helping to guide her hand. Perhaps the assistant DA would really love her job once Juanita becomes our next governor.”

“Way ahead of you!” said the secretary with a snappy salute.

I’m going to miss the power of enlightenment when it’s gone.