The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 10

Jeremy and the women lived in a fishbowl during the days leading up to the trial. Already the story of the year, news trucks permanently parked around the small home. Reporters that had stressed the supposed incestuous relations between a mother and son occupying the one-bedroom cottage now had to imagine, on live TV, how four people could live in the same tiny space.

Once the kidnapping became public knowledge, speculation grew about a pending divorce between Christy and Sam. Sources close to the power couple anonymously revealed tantalizing leaks of their S&M lifestyle. The media furor grew as the whole world waited in eager anticipation to see what was going to happen next.

It was early in the morning when Juanita, with the help of the sheriff’s department, elbowed her way to the small home. “I have something for youuuuuwho,” she yelled from the corner of the street. Making the quick climb from the curb to the steps, she met Jeremy on the porch. “Here you go,” said Juanita, babbling happily with a contented sigh. Dozens of cameras recorded her stuffing an envelope, containing the cashier’s check, into Jeremy’s shorts pocket before he could push her inside the house.

“Maria! How nice of Jeremy to make sure you are safe and sound.”

“What the hell happened to you?”

“Show her,” said Jeremy.

“Ta Da!”

Juanita pulled down her skirt.

Maria saw a new tattoo that read, “Owned” in reverse.

“What the hell does that mean?”

“It means… you are now a free woman to do as you please,” said Jeremy, whispering into Maria’s ear.

“I gotta go.”

Maria grabbed Tawny’s hand and dragged her into the bedroom.

“Baby, are you okay?” said Tawny, holding Maria in her arms.

“I have been under that curse my entire adult life. Until this moment, every move I made has been because of someone else. I wanted you to know that my first thought as a free woman was of you.”

They stood nipple to nipple for only a second before Tawny pulled her woman into bed and ravished her. The sounds of love and noisy bedsprings serenaded Juanita, Christy, and Jeremy.

“They’re going to be in there for a while.”

“Oh poop, I wanted to have a play day with my lil’ sis.”

“It’s probably a little soon. I mean, she was just released from bondage for the first time in what, ten or twelve years?”

“Yeah, that’s my fault. Do you think she’s mad?”

Just as Juanita asked her question, Maria screamed, “Oh God! Oh God! Oh yeah! Right there, Baby!”

“I have a feeling she’s getting over it, but just the same you should probably take it slow,” said Jeremy, wondering if Maria would still suffer from the same mind melting orgasms she had on that first night.

“Well, okay… I’m off then. Those people won’t leave me alone about taking this old coffee man to jail. Thank god I have Theodore at the office dealing with all those fuddy duddies.”

The moment the front door closed. Christy looked at Jeremy and said, “Fuddy, duddies?”

“I might have overdone it the other day. If I didn’t know better, I would swear it’s all an act, but nope. I can see inside that woman’s head, and she hasn’t got a brain one.”

“What did you do?”

“I stopped her from thinking about ways to make my life miserable.”

“I suppose it’s better than killing her.”

“And it gave me a way to get out of debt,” said Jeremy, pulling the envelope from his pocket.

* * *

“… I figured yew’d come around, bout now. Yew know yew won’t have your special powers once the case against Sam is closed.”

“I know. The question is, do we have a deal?”

“Aye, laddie, we have a deal. It’s been a pleasure dewing business wid ye.”

Jeremy hung up the phone. It was still going to be days, perhaps weeks, before it would be safe to date his mother, at least in public. Until then, Jeremy had Christy. He had predicted that the feeling of euphoria from Christy’s oral sex would diminish. So far, every one of Christy’s hummers had been as mind blowing as the first for both him and her, but this arrangement didn’t deter Jeremy from his original purpose.

* * *

“I can’t wait until you’re mine, mom,” said Jeremy, sitting down at the dinner table.

Tonight’s fare was spaghetti alfredo courtesy of Christy. The four of them seemed to just naturally form a family unit, taking turns with the cooking and the cleaning. It was a happy arrangement that filled the tiny home with warmth.

“Jeremy, please, Maria’s right here,” said Tawny, not wanting to threaten their precariously balanced relationship.

“I understand his feelings, darling,” said Maria, putting her hand on Tawny’s. “If I had to wait for your love, it would be unbearable.”

“I just don’t see why all the fuss about me? He should go gaga over a girl closer to his own age,” said Tawny, taking a deep breath. “Besides, I have never had a romance that has worked out.”

“Mom, I am still madly and passionately in love with you. I have an undeniable, wicked urge to own you, dominate you, and never let you go.”

“Me too,” said Maria.

“What the hell, I’m down,” said Christy.

“You’re all fucking nuts. I’m not that special,” said Tawny, blushing. “And I will not be everyone’s plaything!”

“What’s wrong with being everyone’s plaything?” said Christy, giving Maria a wink.

“She’s right, sweetheart,” said Maria, grabbing Tawny’s boob. “What’s wrong with sharing?”

“Supper is getting cold. Christy made it, um, and we should eat it,” said Tawny, squirming in her chair.

Christy and Maria looked at each other and giggled.

“Sure mom, you eat. I’ll give Christy my sausage.”

“Not at my dinner table. You don’t!”

“Oh yeah? I can make you sit right there and watch Christy suck on my cock.”

Tawny sat her fork down, but that was as far as she went. The sight of her new roommate slurping on her son’s dick enraptured her. Her only protest was a faint whisper.

“The food’s going to get cold.”

Tawny’s mouth didn’t even close. Her jaw was moving in time with Christy’s.

Maria had picked up on Jeremy’s habit of being mischievous at the most opportune moments. She fondled Tawny’s bare breasts lightly, squeezing her boobs ever so slightly, as she lifted them and let them sink gradually back down. The noisy blowjob mesmerized Tawny, allowing Maria to continue the boob massage, focusing on Tawny’s nipples. They grew hard and stiff as a long thin string of drool silently fell from her open mouth.

Completely detached from reality, Tawny’s never closing jaw worked faster. From all outward appearances, she was sucking an invisible dick with just as much vigor as Christy’s professional grade blowjob.

Maria kept playing her game with Tawny’s tits, watching Jeremy intently. In moments, he put his hand on Christy’s head and forcefully fucked Christy’s face at the dinner table. Tawny moaned in unison with Jeremy’s quickened pace. His hips bucked hard against her willing mouth. When Jeremy shared his mind melting orgasm with Christy, Maria pinched Tawny’s nipples hard, and the older woman convulsed into orgasm.

* * *

The arraignment was a media circus. Theodore Beasley fought diligently to keep the trial in the state court rather than at the federal level. Juanita paraded around in front of the court as a bit of a show pony. Theodore’s hard charging tactics and his aggressive arguments paired well with her, dressed in a very low-cut blouse encased in a traditional dark formal jacket with padded shoulder boards.

There was just enough professionalism from him to make a suitable case and just enough sleaze from her, allowing the occasional peek-a-boo view. The networks were certain this combo of the smart underling and the overpaid slut would make “good TV.” They secured the location when back channel political pressure kept the trial at the state level.

Juanita parroted the lines Theodore wrote beautifully, but not nearly as beautiful as her black stocking clad legs. She took an erotic micro moment to give the crowd the best view of her calves and thighs. Then she glided in high heels in front of the cameras and judge with enough sway from her hips to make her skirt swish. When she sat on the prosecutor’s desk, the sweet sting from her still healing tattoo made her nipples hard.

The defense offered no argument. The arduous process had begun.

* * *

“You know, now that I’m not terrified of her, sis is really an attractive woman,” said Maria, walking inside the cottage.

This earned her a sideways glance from Tawny, who was becoming more and more protective of her girlfriend.

“I don’t understand,” Maria said to Jeremy once Tawny was out of earshot. “She’s getting so possessive.”

“I know, but even being able to see inside people. Reading mom is difficult. I think all the pressure we are putting on her is pushing her closer and closer to what she feels is the edge, and by putting a fence around you, she puts a fence around her.”

“But that’s not what I want. Don’t get me wrong, I am totally in love with your mom, but we could have so much more fun if we don’t start getting jealous.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning, Christy’s a swimsuit model, duh?”

“And I thought you wanted to be with me.”

“Well, yeah, that too, but Christy’s a swimsuit model, you lucky little fuck!”

“Who’s the lucky little fuck?” said Christy. The small house left little in the way of privacy, especially when Maria was talking louder that a whisper.

“Maria wants to fuck you because you’re a swimsuit model, but mom is putting up boundaries.”

“Don’t make it sound like that,” said Maria, smacking Jeremy’s arm.

“Does it help if I think you’re hot, too?” Christy said to Maria.

“Ha ha, I’ve got an idea,” said Jeremy.

* * *

“Mom, can we talk to you?” asked Jeremy, walking into the kitchen, with Maria and Christy following close behind.

“I don’t like the looks of this.”

“You do, love me, don’t you?” said Maria to Tawny, walking around in front.

“Yep, I really don’t like the sound of this either,” said Tawny with a sour look.

“I will just come out with it. At some point, don’t you think you are going to have sex with Jeremy?”

“(sigh) Do we really have to do this?”

“Yes or no?”

“Yes,” said Tawny, folding her arms across her bare breasts.

“Can’t you like zap her into a better mood?” Maria said to Jeremy.

Instead, Jeremy pushed Christy into Maria’s arms.

“Oh, you’re so rotten,” said Maria, appreciating Jeremy’s ornery side.

Something approaching panic replaced Tawny’s surly disposition.

Not wanting to stress her lover more than absolutely necessary, Maria sat Christy down in a chair opposite of Tawny and ran her fingers through the blonde’s perfect hair.

“We all know that Jeremy controls you.”

“Just a little?” said Tawny, pointing to her naked breasts.

“Be honest. Do you think Jeremy is controlling your life?”

“No.”

“But you expect to be in his bed at some point, right?”

“I don’t want to say yes, because that will not help Jeremy become a man. I’m not worried about losing you. I am afraid if you and Christy hook up, I won’t be able to resist him, and I’ll be stuck with the boy version of my son forever.”

Tawny reached out and grabbed onto Jeremy’s crotch, squeezing his erection tight.

“I told you. I do what I want to do. You can make me topless, but you can’t make me your bitch, at least not today.”

She turned to Maria and put her hand on top of Christy’s head.

“I think the three of us girls need to get better acquainted.”

Jeremy smiled as the women left him in the brightly painted kitchen.

* * *

When Christy entered Tawny’s bedroom for the first time, the aroma of female lovers filled her nose. With Tawny on one side and Maria on the other, she felt very welcomed into this most private of spaces.

“My grandmothers raised me. This was their house, and it has always been just so full of love,” Tawny said as they entered her bedroom.

Christy looked around at the neat but packed cottage bedroom. Her gaze fixated on the ornate cast iron bed and the less than discrete brass rings fitted to the bedposts.

“I didn’t put those there,” she said, just as Christy grabbed her. She pulled her in close for a kiss, spitting Jeremy’s seed into his mother’s mouth.

“Drink it up, lover,” said Maria with a smile.

Tawny coughed at first. Then she lapped at the inside of Christy’s mouth, trying to lick up every bit of Jeremy’s cum.

Maria pulled Christy away as Tawny sank to her knees in a daze. She watched Maria cup Christy’s picture perfect breast in her hands. As her lover nestled her head into the nape of Christy’s neck, she heard Jeremy’s voice inside her head.

“Did you like my surprise? It’s been awhile, so I thought I would remind you of just who you are, mother.”

“No.”

Maria and Christy sat on the bed and watched Jeremy take control of Tawny’s mind, though the girls remained seated. Jeremy made his mother believe she could feel the warmth of Maria’s touch or the smell of Christy’s perfumed crotch. Neither of these thoughts was real, but Tawny’s delusions were just beginning.

“You are a whore, mother. The daughter of a whore, born to a whore. Who knows how far back in time this unbroken chain of whoredom exists in your blood?”

“Oh my god,” said Tawny.

She heard Jeremy boastfully say, “Yes? I think you’ll enjoy some meat?”

Tawny looked at an imaginary Maria that turned into futanari and watched as a cock unsheathe from their loins.

“I…”

“Love to suck dick. Don’t you mother?”

“I…”

“You are a whore. Say it!” said the voice in Tawny’s head.

“I am a… whore.”

Tawny imagined Maria shoving her thick cock into her mouth. She could taste the sweaty salt of it. She could feel its pulse as it hardened, filling her mouth with hot, throbbing meat. Looking up, she saw Maria’s prefect breasts and her mischievous smile. A slap to her ass checks caused Tawny to spread.

“Good little whore, you know what comes next,” the voice said a split second before the tearing sensation of having an enormous cock forced up her wet cunt.

Spit-roasted between two beautiful imaginary women with dicks, Tawny struggled to breathe. As the Maria futanari fucked her face and the Christy futanari thrust her she-cock up Tawny’s well used pussy and then forced it up Tawny’s equally limber asshole.

“This is the way I think of you when I beat my meat. I dream of you on your knees taking it in every hole, just like the whore you are. These women want to fuck you senseless. You can feel it. Give in, give in, now.”

Tawny’s orgasms began, but wouldn’t end. She was still cumming as Maria grabbed her hair and jacked off into her mouth. Her orgasms didn’t stop when the imaginary Christy crawled in front of her and smacked her face hard.

“Suck it clean, bitch!”

Tawny scarcely got her mouth open before the Christy futanari shoved her filthy dick inside it.

The voice returned. “You didn’t flinch, mother. I think you’ve developed a fondness for the taste of your own ass.”

The loud session of manipulation and climax ended with the gnashing of teeth and shuddering of breath. The supernatural experience taught Tawny to give in to her son least he resort to more drastic means of control. She left Maria and Christy sitting on the bed with their mouths hanging open.

* * *

Jeremy had spent the afternoon on the porch watching the ravenous reporters watching him. The loud sex act between Tawny and her imaginary lovers had set them into a feeding frenzy. Each one of them just knew that a million dollar photo was only moments away. Then the unmistakable sound of a closing metal lighter let Jeremy know his mother was outside.

“I guess I gave them something to talk about,” she said, pulling a long awaited drag from her extra long cigarette.

“I’ll say from out here it sounded like an orgy.”

“You were in my head, weren’t you?”

“Maybe… I won’t deny it,” said Jeremy, without looking at his mother. He fixed his gaze on the hundreds of cameras just thirty feet away.

“Do you think it was wise, considering I will be on screens all around the world?” asked Tawny, still slowly enjoying a smoky puff of mentholated flavor.

“We shouldn’t have to live our life in hiding.”

“I’m well aware of how the world should work, son. I’m just saying we need to use our heads more than our groins to make our decisions.”

“I think it’s like getting bullied at school. As long as the bully thinks you care about what they destroy, the bully wins. When you no longer give a fuck, you finally fight back.”

“Just wished the one thing getting destroyed wasn’t my home,” said Tawny, snuffing her cigarette and walking back into the house.

It wasn’t too long before the mouthwatering smell of boudin and fried onions wafted out across the yard. Jeremy laughed at the idea that the smell of Cajun cooking could be a new take on chemical warfare. He decided the reporters were all too hungry to do their jobs. He watched as, one by the one, the members of the news crews scurried to find food as fast as they could.

* * *

“You’ve lost your girlfriend. She’s moving in with us,” said Tawny, turning the sizzling food on the cast-iron skillet.

“I was thinking we could rotate,” said Jeremy.

“We’re women honey, not tires... I can’t believe I am saying these words but, we can take things up a level,” said Tawny.

Jeremy chuckled at his mother’s obvious distress. Apparently, an entire day of making love to two imaginary women with dicks had left her hungry for a sausage other than boudin.

“Good girl, you are about to have the singular greatest experience in your life.”

He boldly walked to her, pulling her into a hot and breathless kiss until she broke free and said, “God, I never thought I would miss razor stubble.”

“Hey, if you want razor stubble,” said Maria.

“No comments from the peanut gallery,” said Tawny, trying to keep away from Jeremy and finish cooking the food.

“I thought you said if you did it while you’re all one with the universe and shit, it will ruin it after you return to normal?” said Maria.

“That’s what I thought, but the blowjobs are still just as intense,” said Jeremy, kissing Tawny’s shoulder and rubbing her thigh.

Maria gave a wide eyed look at Christy who nodded enthusiastically. “I wanna be your first anal. Oh my god, it was like Juanita made me for the part! I mean, not tonight, but tomorrow, please? And don’t be gentle. I want a name calling, titty twisting, hair pulling, ass slapping, ball bouncing, rough-anal fuck!”

Everyone stopped and looked at her.

“Ah, okay, I got a little carried away… sorry,” she said, wilting in embarrassment.

“Enough,” said Jeremy, picking his mother up like he was carrying a bride. He may not have stamina, but he had strength.

Tawny waited until he was just at the door before saying, “Oh, we’re not doing it in my room.”

“Don’t wait up girls,” she said with a laugh once Jeremy walked back through the kitchen.

“Put me down. You’re not carrying me downstairs. I don’t want to go to court in a body cast.”

Tawny looked around Jeremy’s room. Originally, to get a better view of the sea, they built the house on stilts. Tilly and Sweet Mommy made the ground level concrete walls. Then they talked the road crew into dumping unwanted fill dirt around their home. The result was a sturdy, above ground, daylight basement that stayed cool in the daytime.

She touched the course walls. Her grandmothers built these walls, and just like them, they were strong and unconventional. Theirs was a love that wasn’t supposed to exist, a love that was illegal, and a love that didn’t end.

“I don’t know what I was thinking. I’m worn out. You’re here saving yourself for me, and I am giving you sloppy seconds,” said Tawny solemnly.

“I am glad you’re here,” said Jeremy, kissing her on the forehead.

“I’ve never said no. What I said was you had to earn it, except, I am pretty sure you’ve figured out a way around that because… that’s the rotten little stinker you are,” she said with a crooked smile. “Just so you know, I’m here because I want to be here.”

“Is that a fact? Well, how’s this for ‘earning it,’” said Jeremy, pulling down his pants.

“Oh, I remember him.”

“I’m going to sit on the bed and I want you to sit on my lap facing me.” Jeremy’s belly made it a little difficult, but soon enough Tawny was sitting on his knees with her legs wrapped around his body with his cockhead, just tapping her very excited clit. “Are you comfortable?”

“Yes, you’re my teddy bear that always hugs me back,” said Tawny snuggling into Jeremy’s flabby chest.

“Don’t panic, but feel this,” said Jeremy, as the head of his dick thumped up against her vagina. She gasped. It sent his power surging through her body, flowing up into her, filling her pussy until it resonated with a deep hum throughout her body.

“Are you still okay?” he asked.

“Uh?”

“Good, and now this,” said Jeremy, stuffing his hand between them and touched her navel with his right thumb. Tawny felt her belly filling with his energy until it was running out of her asshole.

“Are you still okay?” said Jeremy. His words seemed to vibrate through her.

She nodded slowly. Her mouth a gape and her eyes peacefully closed.

“Good, when you feel this, remember—I love you.”

Those words got her to look lazily into his eyes just before his power filled her heart, shooting out its energy in all directions, filling her breast, tightening her nipples into hard, sensitive gum drops. She felt a love like no other for her big teddy bear that hugs her back.

“Are you okay?”

She whimpered with tears streaming down her cheeks; but she nodded her head yes.

“Good, I want you to breathe into me,” he said.

Tawny was putty in Jeremy’s hand. She would have blindly obeyed him unto the end of the earth. Tawny pursed her lips and blew into her son’s face. She could feel her breath, like it was a part of her. Tawny could feel it leaving her body and going into his. She could feel the connection. Now she was with him. They were no longer two individuals but one, her breath in him, her body in him, and her love in him.

They had connected. Her love and feelings flowed into him. His lust and desires flooded into her. Orgasms rippled through her mind, body, and soul. Her existence melted into thin air as she became insignificant compared to the erotic galaxy.

She saw images of sex organs and orgies, men and women in lust that bubbled up from the dark depths of depravity that swirled light years in every direction. Her last memory was an image of Jeremy’s cock.

She woke up alone late the next day. Sliding the glass door open, the breeze was refreshing and the sound of the surf echoed the contented thump of her heart. Her reverie didn’t last long, as reality reminded her she had slept through the first day of court. A quick trip upstairs and she found the house was empty. Even the news trucks and assorted bottom feeders were gone.

She was home alone, well rested, and hopeful for the first time in her life. When she went to make a pot of coffee, she found a note explaining her breakfast was in the oven. Signed, “Christy, Maria, and Jeremy, with love.” Happiness bubbled up out of her and tears just seemed to come from nowhere. Suddenly, her life was better than she had ever dared hope.