The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 8

Blind Man’s, the bar that had been Jeremy’s second home, already looked different. A temporary chain-link fence wrapped around the front entrance, and plywood replaced the familiar antique brass and stained glass doors. Though the beauty shop where his mom worked was in the same shopping plaza. Jeremy had never been around when the bar was closed, but obviously his home away from home was going away.

In a quick decision, he hopped the fence and pushed behind the plywood sheets. He was going to video the crime scene for the world to see before Sam Middleton had it torn down. Since they had shut off the electric, Jeremy used the jam jar candles and a flashlight he found to illuminate the empty night spot.

“Hello, my name is Jeremy Barnhart, and I cannot tell a lie.”

Jeremy described the evening in great detail, ignoring the many calls from his mother, as he used his cell phone for his camera. He took the viewer to the crime scene, showing where his mother was battered and thrown on the floor. His emotions poured out as he described his feelings, watching Sam Middleton clumsily shoving his dick inside Tawny’s pussy.

He lay on the floor and described how Tawny’s ripped shirt exposed her bare breasts. He mentioned fine details, such as the scratch marks on his mother’s boob caused by Sam’s watch. His emotions overtook him when he admitted to his intent that night.

“I could have killed him, I could have killed this rapist, but my mother begged me to let him live,” Jeremy said. He posted the video to his SnapGram account just as his battery died.

Sam Middleton had videos of his own. They showed a drunken Jeremy with his hands all over his mother. He was kissing her neck and licking her ears. He had a hand on her boobs or on her ass at all times.

They were embarrassing videos of Jeremy making declarations of “My mom’s got the best pussy in town!” In another one Jeremy was chanting, “Fuck me mommy, fuck me mommy, fuck me mommy!” The crowd roared at his antics. His mother simply blushed and shook her head.

The most damaging one was very poor quality. It appeared to be shot in the women’s room from a phone inside a shirt pocket. It seemed to say “how much?” with a woman’s voice answering two hundred.

The media circus was in a frenzy. Sam brought every tawdry detail of Tawny’s life before the court of public opinion in a slander campaign that spared no expense. As the trial date edged closer, Juanita grew more concerned about her ability to win.

Sam Middleton gained public support as the married, wealthy philanthropist who had the forethought to film himself soliciting in a women’s restroom. He had Tawny portrayed as the gold digging trollop and mastermind of a mother and son crime ring. She lost support for supposedly trying to frame and extort money from the humble billionaire. To make matters worse, Juanita’s partner and key witness, Jeremy, was nowhere to be found, and without Jeremy, she couldn’t win.

She suspected this was a bargaining ploy, and Jeremy was in hiding. She expected him to pop up at any moment and demand more money… the little rat shit. Jeremy wasn’t hiding. He was inside a shipping container in a South Dakota storage facility.

* * *

Jeremy’s abductors were a great deal kinder than their boss. On the three day drive to Sioux Falls, they fed him and gave him water to drink. When requested, they allowed him to use the restroom, and to their amazement, Jeremy actually thanked them for their kindness.

So good was the rapport between them. When they left Jeremy locked inside the storage unit, they left him cargo moving blankets to help keep him warm, a five-gallon bucket to use as a toilet, and a week’s worth of water with the promise that they would check in on him on their return trip.

* * *

“How’ve yew been Sam? I can’t say that I’m surprised yew called, but yew don’t have anything left t’ barter. I expected yew to take yer billions and enjoy. Yew certainly paid enough for them.”

“Angus, I just need a favor. Things are a little messy. I am sure you can clean it up without breaking a sweat.”

“I don’t dew pro bono work, Sam yew know that. My competition specializes in free loaders. I suggest yew take yer business elsewhere.”

“That’s just it… I got your number from a cell phone that belongs to my problem.”

“Oh yew be talk’n aboot the young lad yew got in a box?”

“Yes, I need that taken care of, please.”

“Sam, let me tell yew whut I told Adolf, whut I told Alexander, whut I told Ozymandias, yew got nuttin’ left t’ barter.”

“But I can still get you something. I have billions. What will billions buy me?”

“Nuttin’ Sam.”

“But he’s a client of yours. If I keep him in the box, you don’t get paid. If I kill him, you don’t get what you want.”

“Sam, Sam, Sam, dew yew think it wise t’ make threats when yew are on yer knees?”

The line went dead. Sam tried several times to call back, but the number didn’t work. Sam was irate. Who did Angus think he was? Turning down a loyal customer in his hour of need! Sam picked up a globe sitting on his enormous desk in his palatial home and flung it against the bookshelf.

“I’ve paid my dues! I’ve been faithful! I have served you all these many years and now this! This is what I get! I am Sam “THE MAN!” Middleton, motherfucker! On my knees? I’m not on my knees to you any fucking more!”

Sam needed someone to yell at, and screaming at Angus wasn’t nearly satisfying enough.

“Christy! Christy! Get your fucking dumb ass in here now!”

From her place just outside the library, Christy McDaniel, the semi-famous swimwear model, stood up. Sam could hear chains rattle as she approached the door, followed by the knocking of her bare knuckles against the huge brass and stained glass doors that had once served as the entrance of Blind Man’s Night Club and Lounge.

Sam walked to a display of weapons on the wall, selecting a riding crop from the group. He walked to the center of the room and unzipped his fly.

“You may enter… Here! Piggy, piggy, piggy!”

Christy crawled blindfolded and gagged into the cavernous room.

“… Stop!”

Christy stopped. In spite of being bound and shackled, her leather suit left her body exposed. She had dragged the heavy chains that weighed her down along the floor beneath her. The black leather pig suit made from a mask with no eye-holes, a pig’s snout, pig’s ears, and a ring gag hid her identity. Her butt plug completed the look with a pink corkscrew tail.

“Do you know what I was just told? Of course you don’t, you’re an ignorant piggy. I was told that I have nothing left to barter. That sucks because I want to trade! Maybe you can trade with me piggy. What do you have to trade?”

Sam took the riding crop and rubbed it across Christy’s ass. “Hams?” said Sam.

He moved to the tender flesh of her inner thigh. “Loins?”

When he ran the crop along the side of her bare midriff, her belly jumped. “Bacon?”

He moved the crop further. “Ribs?”

“I know,” he said in a growl, grabbing a cable from a hoist bolted to the beams of the ceiling. “I’ll trade my absolution for your complete submission.”

Christy grunted when Sam roughly yanked the chains of her manacles and hoisted her up by the winch until her knees barely rested on the floor.

“See this Angus! This is what, being on your knees, looks like! Do I look like this to you?”

Christy received no joy from her situation. Sam was far from the man he liked to portray himself as, in the public eye. He had hollowed her out and made her a prisoner inside a forty million dollar doll house. She was his to play dress up with.

One day, it would be a gown for a charity ball. The next day would be a T-shirt and jeans for a photo op with Sam and the dogs. Mostly though, like now, she was his for whipping. When Sam’s true nature surfaced, his vicious, selfish, and angry side. She numbly felt more than tasted his cock forcing its way into her mouth. She hated him so much.

As Sam pumped his dick past the huge chrome ring of Christy’s gag, she thought about the first time he had tied her up. She demanded her rights as a human being. She remembered how he laughed.

The ugliness gradually increased, until the day of the standoff when Sam coldly informed her she would lose, one by one, in the grizzliest way, everyone that ever meant anything to her. She didn’t need a demonstration. By then, she had witnessed firsthand Sam’s capacity for meaningless and merciless cruelty.

He demanded that she obeyed, and she became a partner in their twisted relationship. Her memories of ‘obey’ coincided with Sam’s watery ejaculation. He laughed while she choked.

Sam loved to see her in distress, and he especially loved seeing her in distress wearing the pig suit. He would tell Christy that without her looks, she was nothing more than a piece of meat. Since Sam was feeling particularly insulted by Angus. He wanted to show his worthless wife just how much power he had by taking her to see his exhibit in the storage unit.

“Christy, you may change,” he said, pulling her to her feet by her boobs. “I want to see you wearing only an overcoat with a cup-less bra and crotch-less panties. Oh, put rings in your nipples. I am thinking about demonstrating my true power to that tubby fucker.”

Sam unlocked the collar to the pig mask and pulled it from her head. Her blood ran cold as she noticed the cat-o’—nine-tails already coiled on his desk. He delighted in Christy’s fear.

“Hmm, we need a different butt plug. I know… the pear. You hate the pear. Don’t you, Christy? But he needs to see it.”

“Well? Run along and hurry back. Our guest hasn’t eaten in three days. I am sure his fat ass is famished.”

Sam Middleton, with his wife on a leash, walked through the huge storage facility. He rolled up the sheet metal door and placed Christy by the shipping container doors, where she would get the best view of Jeremy’s degradation.

Swinging the door open wide, he expected to see a crushed, terrified, and shit covered mongrel scarcely clinging to life. Instead, a heavenly vision greeted Christy from within the metal cocoon. A fat man sat as Buddha would in complete and total peace. Jeremy Barnhart had achieved Nirvana.

Christy could see how his peace radiated from his being, his essence in abundance flowed from him on all sides like a magical river. It filled her hollow soul. She was at once whole and his disciple. Throwing herself to the ground, she entered the sphere of peace that was so strong not even the harsh sound of the outside world could penetrate it.

She kissed his feet and wept with joy. In that instant, she turned to see if her husband had found peace in Jeremy. What she saw instead was an animated Sam. His mouth moving, his hands flailing, yet Christy could not hear one sound from Sam’s mouth.

“I’ve lost my hearing.”

“Far from it. Rest in me.”

Christy cuddled with Jeremy until Sam had worn himself out, screaming and jumping up and down. With an upturned hand, Jeremy stopped Sam cold. Sound, light, and wind from the outside entered Jeremy’s private space and Christy could hear again.

“You will take us to Florida in your jet,” said Jeremy.

“What the Hell? Are you some kind of holy man?” said Sam.

“No, I am a man that couldn’t lie to himself and it has given me inner peace. I forgive you for the harm you have done me and my mother.”

“Fuck you! I am going to get my forty-five Magnum and put your little nightlight out!”

“No!” said Christy, ready to put herself between Sam and Jeremy.

“Shhhh,” said Jeremy, soothing Christy. She swooned, completely enraptured by her savior. “He cannot harm me. If he could, he would have done so much sooner.”

Jeremy turned to Sam.

“You know what must happen. You know what will happen. If you must act out, I will wait, but nothing you can do will change your fate.”

Sam, at a loss for words with absolutely no recourse, wilted in defeat.

“May I go with you master,” said Christy on her knees at Jeremy’s side.

“I would love for you to stay with me always, but soon I will lie again and this version of me will be gone forever. I will just be Jeremy.”

“I don’t care. I love you. If you will take me, there is no place I would rather be.”

“There are already two women waiting for me,” Jeremy said, helping Christy to stand.

“I’m surprised there aren’t more,” Christy said with an awkward giggle.

“Well, there’s a woman named Juanita that also wants me back, but only so she can hurt me, my mother, and my mother’s lover.”

“Let’s call the cops!”

Jeremy smiled.

“We’ll do more than that.”