The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 5

Noises from the bedroom woke Jeremy early. He checked on his sleeping mother, fearing the worst. He found her in bed on all fours, bucking back against a phantom lover. Jeremy watched her nipples dance at the end of her bounding breasts as they slapped back and forth. He saw her face wrenched in ecstasy with her mouth open and her eyes rolled back in her head.

She kept mindlessly thrusting her hips and calling out in delirium. “Faster, fuck me faster! Oh shit! That’s it! Fuck me hard! Make me your bitch!”

She’s dreaming about fucking me! I can play with her tits!

Jeremy hurried to his mother’s side, with his cock already swinging in the air. The sensation caused an urge for Jeremy to jerk off, but his mother’s demand that he remain in “control” overcame his desires. Instead, he knelt by her and squeezed her boob.

She came screaming, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” with her breast in Jeremy’s hand. He continued to grope her tit as she crumpled down into her bed.

“What are you doing?” she said once she regained consciousness.

“Ah, um, you said I could touch your tits.”

“Yeah, you can play with me, but don’t be some fucking pervert creeper,” she said, slapping his hands away.

“You’re just saying that because when I touched you, you had an orgasm and you know it.”

“Not again… um, sweetie, will you be a dear and get me a damp cloth?” said Tawny, putting her hand between her thighs.

Jeremy returned with the cloth in a hurry. Regardless of several attempts to hide his arousal, his cock would pop back through the fly of his boxers almost immediately.

“Thank you, dear.”

“I wanna watch,”

“What? No!”

“Come on, mom, you said I could play with your titties in private, and it doesn’t get much more private than your bedroom,” Jeremy said, grabbing Tawny’s boobs and pinching her hard nipples.

Tawny whimpered.

“Come on, spread those lovely legs of yours and wipe yourself off.”

“Get the fuck out, now!”

Tawny began swatting her son with a paperback romance she had been reading on nights she couldn’t sleep. Defeated, Jeremy retreated to the living room and waited for his mother to finish her morning routine. His already hard cock now desperately needed attention.

He thought about her stroking him off. That could be every night from now on. Jeremy imagined Tawny emerging from the bedroom in red lingerie, her hair made, and her makeup perfect. Instead, she wore no makeup, her hair loosely collected behind a bandana, with a pair of khaki shorts, shower shoes, and an unbuttoned cotton blouse completing her look.

“Mom?”

“It’s time we talked. Come here, son, I have something to show you,” she said, grabbing an ancient plastic notebook that was held together by duct tape.

“About?”

“Just shut up and listen,” said Tawny, knowing what she had to say would be difficult to understand. “I always say I don’t remember my family? That’s a lie.”

She pulled a creased and torn, black-and-white photograph out of a folder in the notebook.

“This is Sweet Mommy. I never knew her real name. She was a half Black and half Native American runaway from somewhere up north, where she had gotten pregnant by a White man.”

Tawny pulled out a high school portrait of a beautifully tanned young woman with a cheerful smile, brown eyes, and long, dark hair in waves. This is my mother, Sarah.”

A pained expression settled on Tawny as if she would break out in tears at any moment. She took a breath and pulled out another photo of an elderly woman with caring eyes and a pleasant smile.

“This is Aunt Tilly. She was from Persia. She was Sweet Mommy’s wife.”

“What?”

“I said listen. Sweet Mommy and Tilly looked enough alike that people thought they were family. They had both lived miserable lives at the hands of abusive men. Neither one of them wanted to have anything to do with a man ever again, but found love in each other. So they came here to the Keys, hiding from the public eye, and living a quiet life together.”

“Persia, was she a Muslim?”

“She was a Buddhist. She used to say, ‘if god’s a man, she would rather go to hell.’”

“But the devil’s a man?”

“She would say, ‘all men are the devil.’ Except you. She thought you were an angel. Anyway, Sarah got pregnant in high school and abandoned me as soon as I was born. Aunt Tilly and Sweet Mommy raised me. They were my real mothers. Sarah was nothing more than an addict and a hooker.”

Tawny breathed a deep breath.

“Sarah took me on a ‘vacation’ once with her ‘daddy.’ (sob) They pimped me out for years. Men will pay a lot of money to make love to two women at the same time, twice as much if it’s a mother and a daughter. So yes, I was a hooker once, but not now. Never, ever, call me that again.”

“I had to run away to get back home. I found Aunt Tilly in mourning because Sweet Mommy had disappeared trying to find me. She took me in and taught me how to take care of myself.”

Tawny stopped and wiped her eyes.

“Like making a budget. Every bill has an envelope. All the envelopes go in here and accounted for on an expense sheet there. This is how much I owe, and this is how much comes in. I fill the envelopes first. What I have left over is what I have to spend.”

Tawny showed Jeremy the brightly colored and heavily worn envelopes inside the notebook.

“You don’t make enough.”

“No, I don’t.”

“What about this MK? I can see power and gas and taxes, but MK cost way too much, mom. Why do you spend all your cash on MK?”

“Jeremy, that’s what you cost me. MK is my kid. That’s what your food cost, your beer cost, your games cost, your clothes cost, and your internet cost. All of it costs me.”

“Hey you use the internet too!”

“THE POINT! (sigh) The point is, I am what most men would call a bar fly. I go to the bar and men pick me up. I can always tell them no. We have a good time together. It only goes as far as I want. When it’s all over, they give me a few dollars in gratitude or they don’t. I’m no whore. There is no set price, and I don’t hook. I’m not flagging down men in the streets, and I sure as hell don’t have a pimp.”

“I’m not asking for your approval or permission… just your understanding. There is no one in my life, Jeremy. I get lonely, but I don’t want a man, and I don’t want to wind up like my mothers, either. What I do isn’t pretty, but it makes me happy, and it helps to pay the bills.”

“This business with Sam is way too much, even if we survive the court and find the money to pay the lawyers. Sam will wreck us, baby. We can’t press charges, or no man in town will ever get near me again, and I will lose Aunt Tilly’s house. Please understand, if we weren’t having a night out together, I would have slept with Sam.”

“You saved me. I have you for my man, and that’s what matters. Now we need to say we are sorry to Sam and get on with our life,” said Tawny. She put her arms around Jeremy as tears trickled down her cheeks.

Outraged, Jeremy couldn’t believe the words he was hearing. His mother was going to lie down and let this man get away with rape just so she could keep fucking strangers for tips. The outrage didn’t last too long before reality struck. The reason his mom had been selling her ass was so she could afford to pay for him. The guilt was too much to bear, and Jeremy lashed out in anger.

“Fuck that!”

“Jeremy, please, it hurts me too, but I know how these things work. We have each other. We will survive this. Please don’t tear us apart, baby. Mommy loves you so much and I can’t live without you,” said Tawny, crying out loud.

Her words were in vain as Jeremy stomped out of the kitchen, leaving her and slamming the door behind him. His room was clean, but it seemed empty, like all the junk and garbage, the piles of litter and clothes made it his room. He wanted to mess it all up and go back to being a fat, dumb kid in front of a wide screen TV.

“Just so mom can buy me more pizza.”

* * *

“Hullo,” said a calm voice with more than just a wee bit of a Scottish accent.

“Do you know Maria Lopez?”

“I know everyone and that’s another ten dollars for me, laddie.”

“No, I mean, does Maria Lopez work for you?”

“You want to know a funny thing about my business? It’s my business.”

“Angus, I want to make another deal.”

“So yew, don’t wanna be making yer dear sweet maw a brain-dead sex slave now?”

“What? NO! I mean… yes, I still want to own my mother. I’m calling because I want to know how much it will cost to beat Sam Middleton in court? And we don’t get fucked over. I don’t want to be separated from my mother or lose our house. We don’t go to jail, okay Angus? Nothing bad happens to us. It’s just that Sam shouldn’t get away with raping my mother.”

“One hundred and fifty thousand.”

“What!” said Jeremy, as his voice screeched. “Angus, I just told you I didn’t even have the ten thousand I owe you now.”

“Laddie, that’s ten thousand, one hundred and ninety-five dollars yew be owing me, don’t forget,” said Angus. “So, just out of curiosity, what made you think Maria worked for me?”

“She was there both times that I got control over mom. She asked me to be the man, and she mentioned she had a cousin, or sister, or someone that wanted to be the first woman governor of Florida who could help me.”

“Aye, it’s really the women folk that keep me in business. They always be wanting something they can’t have. I’m making a fortune off the first woman on the board, the first woman in the sport, the first woman…”

“President?”

“I told yew laddie I’m not the kind of man yew want to swindle. Since yew asked. Juanita Rivera wants to be Governor and will trade something much more precious than coin. If yew challenged Sam and won, yew would help me out, but the price remains the same. I will give yew a secret. Yew will survive and yew will earn more than enough money to pay me in full, with only one stipulation. Yew cannot lie.”

“I can’t lie? For how long?”

“Yew will tell only the truth from now to the fall of the gavel on the last day of court.”

“When court is over for Sam raping mom, we aren’t talking about an appeal or the federal court. Or, if we go to trial or not, when it’s over the first time, it’s over.”

“Aye,” Angus answered in a huff, and Jeremy couldn’t decide if his thoroughness made Angus mad or Jeremy had avoided an easy trap.

“Nothing bad?”

“Yew have me word.”

Is there any downside? Is there anything that can go wrong?

Jeremy begged himself to think.

BR BR BR BRRRNG! the doorbell rang.

“What’ll it be?” asked Angus.

BR BR BR BRRRNG!

“I don’t know!”

BR BR BR BRRRNG!

“Oh, take yer time, laddie. I am sure yer mom will get the door.”

Jeremy looked at the clock. It was only 10:30AM.

“Oh no, Mom!”

“Deal or no deal, laddie, last offer?”

“I’ll take the deal!” said Jeremy, running back upstairs.

“Mom! Stop! Don’t answer that. It might be one of Sam’s goons!”

Jeremy’s heavy body heaved as he ‘sprinted’ across the room. “Go, (gasp,) to, (gasp,) your, (gasp,) room and, (gasp,) I will get the door.”

“I am not a prisoner in my home! Thank you very much,” said Tawny, wiping her eyes, more than a little upset at Jeremy for walking out on her.

“I command you to return to your room,” Jeremy said, focusing all his will to subdue his mother and make her obey. He walked to her with purpose, never allowing her eyes to slip from his gaze.

Stunned, Tawny looked blankly at her son until she finally said, “What the hell’s gotten into you?”

“Shit!”

In a last-ditch attempt to stop his mother, Jeremy held her close and whispered softly, “Mom, pretty please, for me, take off your top.”

“What the fuck, mister? We discussed this. You don’t get to…”

Tawny didn’t finish. She realized that her top was already in her hand and her breasts were on full display.

“Oh god mom, you’re the greatest. I need to keep you safe for just a little while longer. Trust me, go hide in your room until I get rid of whoever this is,” said Jeremy, genuinely relieved.

BR BR BR BRRRNG!

“Ooooh, okay! You get the door, and I’ll go hide with my tits hanging out like they always do,” said Tawny with a snort and an aggravated look on her face.

It surprised Jeremy to see Maria Lopez and another Hispanic woman, both dressed in bikini tops and Capri pants.

“Ms. Lopez, you told me no visitors before noon. So, why are you here now?”

“This is my cousin Juanita Rivera. She insisted we visit,” said Maria. Then she whispered under her breath, “Your mom’s asleep, right?”

“No, I didn’t think anyone would come here this early.”

“You’re right, you didn’t think! Oh well, you can use the pills later if you wish.”

“May we come in?” said Juanita.

Jeremy stepped out of the way, and the two women walked inside.

“You know, when I was a kid, I admired this house. It’s so beautiful,” said Juanita.

“My Great Aunt Tilly built this house. She was an artist, but you’re not here to talk about our home. You’re here because Angus sent you.”

“Who’s Angus?”

“You didn’t make a deal with Angus to become the first woman governor?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” said Juanita.

“And I can’t lie. So, I’m fucked.”

“Oh, don’t be such a drama queen. I’ve been fucked for hours this morning alone, and I couldn’t feel better. Isn’t that right, mi hermana?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Maria, looking down at the floor.

“So just what kind of deal did you make with this, Angus?” asked Juanita.

Jeremy swallowed hard. He managed a weak smile to greet Juanita’s hungry leer. Her eyes sparkled as she licked her teeth in eager anticipation. “I, uh,” Jeremy looked over his shoulder to see if his mother was eavesdropping. “Can we talk someplace else?”

“Not on your life,” said Juanita. By now, she was vibrating with curiosity. “Besides, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right, sis?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Maria, still focusing on the floor.

“What do you think, lover boy? Can we sit and talk?”

Jeremy led the women to the kitchen table.

“I made a deal with Angus to own my mother. I wanted her to be my sex slave,” said Jeremy as quietly as he could.

“Did you hear that, sis?” said Juanita, bursting out in hearty laughter.

Maria winced.

“Aw, isn’t she so sweet and quiet? You know, once you get her going, you can’t shut her up unless you shove a dick in her mouth. Isn’t that right, Maria?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Jeremy couldn’t have looked more dumbfounded.

“Like the day she told her papi what a slut she had become.”

Maria’s shoulders slumped, and her face twisted in sadness.

“Well, tell Mr. Barnhart what you told your dear papi.”

“Do I have to, ma’am?”

Jeremy couldn’t believe his eyes. A commanding, take charge woman like Maria reduced to a wilting puppet.

The look Juanita shot Maria was enough for her to start her show.

“I am the apple of your eye. I’ve made good grades, stayed out of trouble, stayed away from gangs, and I have always done everything you told me to do. But really, I am just a slut,” Maria said, pulling off her top and her dark brown nipples popped into view. “I just love being a slut. Every cock that I see, I dream about. I want to just rub them all over my body, but mostly I want your cock papi.”

“Oh, you should have seen Alfonse’s face when his darling little daughter cornered him in the kitchen. I got the whole thing on video and Maria gets to watch it all the time. Don’t you sis?”

“Yes ma’am,” said Maria. By now, her voice was a husky whisper and her eyes dewy with tears.

“Go on, show him your asshole.”

Obediently, Maria walked to Jeremy’s side of the table, pulled off her pants, and bent over, pulling apart her ass cheeks.

“You’re very proud of your asshole, aren’t you, hermana? She has this whole cleaning ritual every time she… you know, followed by a good, old-fashioned lubing. She keeps it waxed and bleached. That’s the asshole of a dedicated slut.”

“Please papi, look at my asshole. It’s open for you. I am a complete and total slut. Give me your cock papi. I want lots and lots of cocks up my ass. Please, papi, shove your dick inside me. Fuck me, fuck me now please, papi. If you fuck my ass, papi, I will stay a virgin. Your little hija bebé needs your cock now. Please, I beg you papi.”

“I told you once she started the only way to shut her up is to put a dick in her mouth,” said Juanita. “Here Maria, suck on my big toe.” Juanita kicked off her sandal and put her foot on the table. Maria greedily stuffed the big toe in her mouth. “Mr. Barnhart, please fuck my cousin up the ass. Every single man she knows, every man in our family, every man in the fire department, the police department, and every male that works at the hospital, the clinic, and even the god damned gas station attendants and hundreds of random tourists, ten to twenty at a time, has fucked my darling little cousin up her well-used asshole. I love taking my holier than thou hermana to our family dinners and get-togethers. You should see how hard her nipples get thinking about all those men taking a turn up her poop chute. What’s the number, sweetie?” asked Juanita, pulling her big toe from Maria’s mouth with a loud, wet pop.

“Thirty-eight thousand, two hundred and twenty-nine,” said Maria in gasps and pants.

“How would you like to make it an even thirty-eight thousand, two hundred and thirty, Mr. Barnhart? Oh, but wear a condom. Maria’s had sex all these years, but she’s never felt the flesh of another inside her. The family felt her virginity had to remain intact in order for the curse to break. What they didn’t know was if the flesh of a virgin entered her asshole, it would lift the curse. So, by making sure that everyone wore a condom, they have kept their darling in bondage by their own hand.”

The more Juanita talked, the harder Maria moaned in desire. Juanita put her finger into the miserable woman’s mouth. Maria sucked on it in rapture, as close as any human could get to orgasm without cumming. It looked like it wouldn’t take much titillation to send Maria spiraling into a fit.

“I think she’s ready to cum now,” said Jeremy.

Juanita laughed.

“You think she’s about to cum? She’s cursed! She’s never had an orgasm in her life, not one. The man that breaks the curse will make her cum and own her forever, kind of like Snow White, except she’s more of a Muddy Mary. Oh, you should have seen her poor papi. He took pills and potions day after day, fucking his sweet little daughter’s asshole for hours at a time, trying to break the curse. What a fool.”

“So, you will let me violate your cousin?”

“As long as you’re wearing a condom,” said Juanita, sliding the plastic package across the table.

Jeremy pulled out his cock as a long, thick, clear drip slowly oozed from the tip.

Maria whimpered with blind passion.

Jeremy rolled the condom down his shaft, smiling at Juanita as he went. He nodded his head and Juanita nodded hers. In that moment, Jeremy shoved his middle finger up Maria’s ass and the woman loudly melted into the madness of over thirty thousand simultaneous orgasms.

“What the fuck did you do?”

“I violated your cousin while wearing a condom. Since I broke the curse, I claim her as my own.”

“I will kill you!”

“No, you won’t. You need me to win the governorship and you know it. I told you. I had to be honest with you and you planned on using that against me. Now I’ve evened the playing field.”

“As soon as this is over with, I am coming for you!”

“That’s just it, isn’t it? It’s not over yet. What deal did you make with Angus? Maybe you get elected and die at your victory party? Crazier things have happened. Here’s my take on it. Maria will always be mine, but I don’t need to keep her here. Please take your cousin home and tell the entire family that you finally figured out how to break the curse. You will be a hero. She won’t rat you out. The only difference from now on is that she won’t be your toy, besides once you’re the governor you won’t have time to treat Maria the way she needs.”

Jeremy smiled at Juanita, and she smiled back.

“I should fucking kill you on principle.”

“Friends?” said Jeremy, holding out his hand for Juanita to shake.

“Partners, for now,” said Juanita as she shook Jeremy’s hand.

Maria was unconscious.

“I’m not waiting for her. When she wakes up, tell her to come home,” said Juanita. She yelled back over her shoulder as she walked out of the front door. “We’ll talk strategy when I’m not so fucking mad at you.”

“What the hell was that?” said Tawny, walking out of her bedroom half naked.

“That is supposed to be our best shot at beating Sam in court.”

“I told you. We can’t fight this!”

“I owe a man named Angus one hundred and fifty thousand to beat Sam in court for raping you. I strongly suspect Angus has many names, including the devil.”

“Jeremy, I’ve never had that kind of money in my life. I go to bed with random guys just to make ends meet as it is.”

“That is literally the definition of a whore, mom.”

Emotionally caught in the moment, Tawny could not scream, cry, or even speak.

“Oh, and part of the deal is, I cannot lie until the end of the case.”

That last remark was just random enough to bring Tawny back to reality.

“I’m going to kill you,” said Tawny, in a chilling growl not much louder than a whisper. Then her voice rose into a fiery shout as she finished, “so your corpse will owe the devil and he can take it out of your asshole for all eternity!”

Terrified, Jeremy scampered away from his irate mother, locking himself in the basement.