The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 6

“I assume you’re enjoying this,” said Jeremy, the moment Angus answered the phone.

“Doon’t be so self-centered. I’ve been playing straight with yew. Everything yew’ve got is what yew asked for, and heroes don’t lie, Jeremy.”

“I didn’t ask to be the hero!”

“Yew asked to win and have nothing bad happen to yew. Yew didn’t want the much maligned ‘tricky ending.’ Where yew get whut you want but yew cannot enjoy it because of some unforeseen circumstance. If you wish to continue to insult me, I be more den happy to turn yer wee little life inside out.”

“I don’t know what I’m talking about. I don’t know what I’m doing, and everything I’ve done so far is what I have learned from video games.”

“Nice of yew, to be honest with me,” Angus said with a bit of a chuckle. “So, I’ll be honest with yew. I think you’re dewing good. You can get yer lovely maw to take off her top, and remember this is only the thurd day, and yew can already fondle her diddies anytime yew want. That’s pretty impressive, Mr. Barnhart. I didn’t even mention that you leveled up by finding that Easter egg, Maria. She’ll come in handy if you’ve got as much sense as god gave a goose.”

“Thank you, Angus”

“Don’t mention it because that’ll cost you twenty dollars.”

“Is there ever going to be a time that I can talk to you and it does not cost me?”

“No, laddie, and that’ll cost you another ten.”

Jeremy returned upstairs to find his topless mother and naked Maria. They were chatting and laughing over a cup of coffee. “Thank you, Angus,” he muttered under his breath, though he really doubted Angus had anything to do with his mother’s apparently pleasant disposition.

“There he is,” Tawny said with a song in her voice. “Maria has been catching me up on your little game so far. Didn’t you just tell me you cannot lie?”

“Yes, I cannot lie, and I am deeply sorry about the whore comment from earlier,” said Jeremy. Her change in expression instantly replaced his initial relief with feelings of the deepest dread. “Before you ask questions, which we’ll both regret, are you sure you really want to know?” From the corner of his eye, Jeremy could tell that Maria was strongly on his side; but the wicked grin never left Tawny’s lips.

“What about you wanting me to be your sex slave? Those were the words he used?” said Tawny, asking Maria for confirmation.

Maria nodded her head.

Oh no, Maria’s trying to drive mom off, so she will have me all to herself.

“Yes, I have fantasized about having sex with you since our trip to Arizona. Remember, I showed you the photo I took of you before we went out to dinner? That night you were only interested in me and only me, not the dozens of men in the bar. I fell in love with you, but as soon as we came back, you went back to having sex with the guys at the bars, and you didn’t care about me anymore. I thought that if I owned you, if I kept you tied up, then you would never leave me. The next thing I knew, all my fantasies were of you tied up or of you serving me while I played video games so everyone would see the beautiful woman I owned.”

Those words took Tawny to her limits. What was even worse, he had just told her he couldn’t lie. In the front part of Tawny’s mind, her anger raged as never in her life.

How could the little shit be so self-fucking-centered, to dare make a deal for her with the devil, or a goddamn dust pan?

In the back of her mind, Tawny was calming herself down.

You already cook, clean, and strip for him. Being tied up and helpless turns you on too.

The argument roared back and forth in Tawny’s mind.

Fuck that little shit, this is the last damned straw. He’s been pushing his luck, and by god he’s finally gone too far!

Tawny was ready to throw him out of her life once and for all. Until…

How is he going to survive? If he’s this fucked-up in the head, it’s got to be partially my fault too.

“We’re a fine pair,” Tawny said, reaching out to hug Jeremy.

“Can I get in on that?” asked Maria, wrapping her arms around mother and son.

“You’ve got to go home,” said Jeremy.

Maria fell to her knees. “Oh please, hero, please don’t make me go back. Keep me with you, keep me safe.”

“I told your cousin you would go back and she could take credit for breaking the curse.”

“That’s not my cousin, hero. She is my evil sister. She has kept me as her slave for all these years. Please don’t make me go home. Please let me stay with you.”

“Say what?”

Maria stood up, and with a deep and exasperated sigh, she began. “Family means everything in our house, except that my family are not nice people.” Quickly and flatly, she added, “I don’t want to discuss it.” Another heartfelt deep breath, and Maria continued, “I didn’t want to join in with them, so I went to church instead. I never preached to them, I was always kind to them, and prayed for them every day.”

“When I was eighteen, I decided to become a nun. Except a boy started hanging around me. It overjoyed me that a boy wanted me.”

Tears welled up in Maria’s eyes.

“Juanita was so jealous. She cursed me to crave sex twenty-four hours a day. She told our papi that another family had hexed me, and the only way to break the curse was with an orgasm. But I had to have sex, without losing my virginity.”

“She didn’t tell papi I needed to feel the flesh of a virgin to make me cum. Papi had all the men in my family use me, hoping to break the curse. He insisted that they each wore a rubber, to ensure my virginity remained intact. So, they never broke the curse. It destroyed him. For years, papi took my asshole every day. He would spend hours keeping me within a hair’s breadth of an orgasm. An old witch, that our family knew, made very strong potions to make papi hard and give him stamina.”

Maria broke down and wept.

“The potions drained his health until he died without a soul. Juanita couldn’t be happier. With papi out of the way, she could run the family her way.”

“Wait a minute. If you crave sex twenty-four hours a day, how did you get to be an EMT?” asked Jeremy.

“If I have sex, it calms my desires. The nastier the sex, the longer I can go without making a fool of myself. In my heart, I wanted to be a good person, and since being a nun was no longer possible. I did the best I could and became an EMT,” said Maria, wiping away her tears.

Maria’s story melted Tawny’s heart. Maria’s pain was real, and like Tawny, Maria wanted the good to win. She had to find the good in her son.

“What do you want from me, Jeremy?” said Tawny.

“Now we’re talking!”

Jeremy began pulling up his shirt, much to Tawny’s dismay.

“Hero, please, I beg you. Let me satisfy your lust. She is your mother, respect her, earn her affection and you will be so much happier for it,” said Maria, falling again to her knees in front of Jeremy.

Not content to wait for Jeremy to make the right decision, Maria immediately began massaging his stiffening dick. Without another word, she had tugged down Jeremy’s shorts and began sucking his cock. She had Jeremy edging toward orgasm in minutes. She pulled his hard-on out of her mouth and stroked it furiously while she fondled his balls.

“Promise me you will treat your mother with respect, promise me you will earn her love, promise me, hero!”

“Okie dokie,”

Maria slipped her finger up Jeremy’s asshole and he came, grabbing Maria’s head. He forced his dick as deep into her talented mouth as he could. Until, he quivered and sat down on a kitchen chair. Still dazed, Jeremy looked at Maria.

“That was fucking awesome,” he said with a goofy grin.

“You are and will forever be my hero. Of the many, many ways my life could have turned out, I promise, belonging to you is better than I could have dared hope. I could tell you were a hero the very first time I laid my eyes on you. You have saved your mother twice and now you have saved me. Humbly, I ask that you honor the promise you made and respect your mother, earn her body, and her love. Should you need release, use me. I… I… I need to be used, hero. You may have broken the curse, but it has been a part of me for so long that when it left, I felt empty inside. If I am not used, and I mean that in the most vulgar way, then I have no purpose. I am terrified that I might lose my sanity.”

“Oh, you poor dear,” said Tawny, kneeling beside Maria, comforting her with a hug.

Even in the afterglow of sexual gratification, Jeremy recognized an opportunity for mischief. He leaned in close to his mother’s ear and whispered softly.

“Mom, Maria attracts you sexually.”

“Jeremy?” said Tawny in a loud, embarrassing guffaw.

“Maria, my cock is not the only thing you can suck.”

Tawny’s nipple was in Maria’s mouth that instant as she held the girl’s head tight to her chest.

“Okay slave, rub mom’s pussy,” said Jeremy.

Tawny moaned loudly in response to Maria’s skills. Soon she shivered in an orgasm just as quickly as Jeremy did.

“You want to eat her out, don’t you, mom? I bet you want me to tell you to eat her out? When I tell you to eat out, Maria, you will, and you’ll absolutely love it,” Jeremy whispered into Tawny’s ear.

In a lust induced stupor Tawny looked at her son and nodded her head.

“Mom, eat Maria out.”

Jeremy gasped at the sight of his mother slowly pushing the naked Latina down onto the linoleum, and burying her face into the woman’s hairy muff. Jeremy had never even seen a real pussy this close before today. Now, he was watching a live sex show. The intensity between Tawny and Maria had Jeremy on full auto.

“Eat her! Eat her, you fucking slut!”

He didn’t even realize he was jacking off until he shot his load onto Maria’s pussy and the side of his mother’s face. To his astonishment, Tawny lapped up his jizz and kept on licking.

“Oh, my fucking god! Oh my god! That is the fucking hottest shit I have ever fucking seen! Oh shit, oh shit, that’s one hot motherfucker!” Jeremy screamed, pumping his fist up and down. His excitement was contagious, causing Maria to orgasm a second time, and it was every bit as extreme as the first.

“She’s passed out again. I wonder if she’s going to do that every time?” said Tawny, getting to her feet.

“I can’t believe you ate my fucking cum!” said Jeremy, still talking way too loud.

“Yeah, so? I will not stop eating, Maria, just because you shot your wad,” said Tawny nonchalantly. She took her middle finger and wiped the large drop of jism from her jaw and stuck it in her mouth. She shot her son with a look of mock innocence as she slowly slid her finger out from between her perfectly pouty lips.

Jeremy was in a trance.

“I don’t know if I should be flattered or furious at you,” she said, taking Jeremy into her arms and putting her head on his shoulders. “Just don’t forget that I love you, and don’t fuck up, hero. We are counting on you.”

They stayed in their embrace until Maria woke up, and Tawny took off with her to show her the house. “It’s okay if Maria sleeps with me, right honey?” she asked her son.

“But I thought…”

“You thought that since I enjoy Maria’s pussy sooo much, the gentlemanly thing to do would be to let us girls have a room to ourselves,” Tawny said with one eyebrow raised.

Jeremy sighed. “Yes ma’am.”

“Whoa, momma,” said Maria.

“Hey, if he wants me, then he’s going to have to earn me, but right now I want seconds.”

Tawny looked at Maria with love in her eyes.

“Bye, honey,” said Tawny to Jeremy, without looking in his direction as the two women disappeared into her bedroom.

* * *

“Sew yew be thinking that incest and a two decade age difference was too easy a challenge? Yew decided to take it up a wee bit by making your maw a lesbian. One wonders where yer gonna get extra cash now that she won’t be dating men anymore.”

“What? I didn’t tell mom to be a lesbian,” said Jeremy, sputtering.

“Oh, but you did, and yew were dewing sew good,” said Angus, laughing.

“She ate my cum and acted all sexy about it,” said Jeremy, babbling.

“Laddie, even I don’t understand lesbians, but at this moment the best yew can expect from yer dear sweet maw now is a pity fuck. As in, it would be pitiful.”

“Ugh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! How do I fix her back?”

“It can be done, but it’s plain to see yew don’t have the talent to see it through, not to mention the money would be in excess of yer wee pocketbook. Besides, yew got a court case to prepare for and yew just made yerself partners with yer mortal enemy. The lesbian thing is but a drop in the bucket compared to that. Juanita’s naturally evil, and she has been in the business of manipulation for longer than you’ve been bern.”

“How much will it cost me to protect myself against Juanita?”

“Protectionism? That’s really not my thing. I am more of a free market kind of guy. If yew be wantin’ protection, yer gonna have to seek out the competition. Don’t be surprised if he is a little reluctant to assist yew, seeing as yer in a binding contract with dear ol’ Angus.”

“Hey, since I’m in a contract with you, does that prevent me from being partners with Juanita?”

“Yew misunderstand, laddie. We only have a verbal agreement. I’m not worried. I know yer good fer it. But yew done went and shook hands with Juanita, which is by far a stronger bond and yew were foolish enough not to set terms! I should feel insulted after all the accommodation I made on yer account.”

The gravity of the situation felt like a heavy weight on Jeremy’s chest, keeping him from breathing. It was not just Angus’ gentle ribbing, but knowing what Juanita had done to her sister and father.

“What chance in hell do I have of getting away from her unscathed?”

“Ah, laddie, don’t worry. It is far worse than yew know.”

“How’s that supposed to make me feel better?”

“It ain’t. I’m just telling yew not to worry, yew need to think about the extra hundred dollars yew be owing me now.”

Jeremy hung up without saying goodbye and went up to his mother’s room. He entered without bothering to knock. As he expected, he found Tawny between Maria’s legs. His mother didn’t even acknowledge his presence.

“Don’t stop on my account,” said Jeremy.

“What?”

“I said, I’m not here to see you. I want to talk to Maria.”

“Fine, I could use some water. Would you like something to drink, sweetie?” Tawny said, cooing to Maria.

“Yes please, you are so good to me.”

“This is my piece of pie, mine. Understand?” Tawny said to her son, while she fingered Maria’s drenched pussy.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Maria, I need to know how to deal with your sister,” said Jeremy.

“She is very powerful. She has mad skills. Even when you think you’re winning, you lose.”

“Angus said that if I wanted protection, I had to go to the competition. I think he meant the Church. You wanted to be a nun. Can we get protection from Juanita from the Church?”

“It didn’t work for me and I thought I had done everything right,” said Maria, her face frowning in sadness.

“Is there someone we can ask?”

“I only know Father Dempsey. If he is still at the Parish.”

“Then Father Dempsey it is. Let’s go…”

“You’re not taking my pie away,” said Tawny, returning with a sparkling glass of ice water complete with a lemon wheel and sugared rim.

“Mom, we’ll be back. I promise, but right now I’m in trouble deep.”

“I’ll say you’re in trouble. You’re walking out of here with my girlfriend and don’t think I don’t know what you’re up to, young man.”

“Really mom? You’re jealous? You, the woman who has fucked a thousand men in front of my face, are jealous because I need to take my slave to church to talk to a priest?”

“Don’t, you dare, call Maria a slave again. She is a person and I love her. There’s a lot more to being a master than being in charge. If you can’t figure that out now, there’s no point in going any further,” said Tawny, shouting at her son.

“I’ve been called much worse, ma’am. Actually, it turns me on to be degraded. I’ve tried to figure it out. I think it has something to do with being in command on the job all the time, that when I’m in the bedroom, being a sub does something for me.”

“Okay, we can call her names in the bedroom,” said Tawny.

Jeremy looked at his mom and rolled his eyes.

“Okay, we can call her names in the house…”

More eye rolling from Jeremy.

“Okay, when we are together and flirty, and we have Maria’s permission. We can humiliate her as long as she is alright, but the moment she says stop we stop no questions. Agreed?” Tawny said, pointing her finger at Maria and Jeremy.

“Agreed,” answered both.

* * *

In the car, Maria turned to Jeremy and asked, “What’s got into your mom?”

“Oh, not much. I just accidentally turned her into a lesbian and apparently caused her to have a huge crush on you,” said Jeremy, pulling out into traffic.

“Oh,” said Maria. She said nothing else. Her smirky grin said it all.

The conversation was small, like:

“My favorite music is heavy metal.”

“That’s cool. My favorite movies are horror flicks.”

“My favorite sex position is two on one. I just love having my asshole filled while I suck a hot cock. Oooooh, now that you broke the curse, I can do a three-way, yeah! If you say it’s ok.”

The get to know you kind of talk, that most people engage in before they see each other naked.

“This may be awkward,” said Maria as they entered the foyer.

“Maria Lopez?”

“Sister Penny Ann.”

“I will not tolerate whatever shenanigans you are up to, young woman. I suggest you leave before I am forced to call the police,” said the nun.

“Sister Penny Ann, please, I have brought Mr. Barnhart to see Father Dempsey.”

“Well, Mr. Barnhart can stay, but the restraining order prevents you from being 250 feet from the building.”

“Sister, I am new to the Church. I don’t know the difference between priests, monks, and friars. Could Maria at least accompany me to meet the Father?”

“I know in my bones I am going to regret this, but follow me. Step one foot out of line, little lady, and I am calling 9-1-1,” said Sister Penny Ann with her cell phone in her hand.

Opening the double raised panel doors to the pastor’s office, Sister Penny Ann said, “She’s back… with a friend.”

“What now, Maria?” said the elderly man with the short silver hair and white collared, black shirt.

“I told her she was violating the restraining order,” added Sister Penny Ann.

“What did you defile, vandalize, or burn this time, child?” asked the priest.

Maria kneeled.

“Forgive me, father, I was cursed and was not in control of my actions. I love the Church and would never voluntarily harm it.”

“How many times have we heard that? There was no curse Maria, just a tortured soul crying for help and I pray you find it.”

Father Dempsey looked at Sister Penny Ann.

“If no damage has been done?”

The sister shook her head no.

“I accept your apologies and ask you to find another house of the Lord in which you can have a fresh and fair start,” said Father Dempsey, already returning to his writing before he even finished talking to Maria.

“Excuse me, father. Maria came here because I asked her to bring me.”

“And who are you?” said the priest with a sour look and a slight frown.

“I am the man that made a deal with the Devil and broke the curse haunting Ms. Lopez.”

The priest put down his pen, appalled by the young man’s words, as he stood up behind his heavy mahogany desk. “I don’t know what you two are up to, but…”

“Sir Mrs. Juanita Rivera is out to get me, and I need protection.”

“Juanita Rivera? The District Attorney? Mrs. Rivera is a faithful member of this parish. She volunteers her time, her talent, and her money to this community. She is going to be the next governor of this state. I assure you the only reason Mrs. Rivera would be after you is if you were a fugitive of the law. In that case, I suggest you pray because there is nothing in this church that can save you.”

The priest pointed to the doors.

* * *

“I thought you said you were going to be a nun,” said Jeremy.

“I was, but once Juanita had control over me, she would cause me to do terrible things,” Maria said, with tears filling her eyes.

“Why?”

“Because if someone broke the curse, there would be no place I could call home. I would forever be at her mercy.”

“Wow, how in the fuck am I going to keep her from turning me into road kill?”

“You won’t. She will keep you alive as long as it suits her. But when she lets you go, she will wound you beyond your ability to avenge yourself.”

“Great… if I lose, I lose, if I win, I lose.”