The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 4

“So, yew’ve finally decided to use yer head.”

“How do I win at your game?”

“Oh, yew be wanting a cheat code, is it? That’ll cost yew.”

“Everything cost something.”

“But yew been dewing so well. Yew didn’t strike me as the sort that would want to skip to the ending.”

“How much?”

“One hundred thousand dollars plus the previous amount of ten thousand, one hundred and another one hundred and sixty-five dollars plus another twenty for answering yer dumbass questions,” said Angus.

“What? That’s as much as I can get from Sam ‘the man’ and if I take his money, I lose the game!”

Angus laughed. Angus laughed a lot at Jeremy’s plight, but on this occasion the laughter was a deep, resonate belly-laugh.

“Good lad, now which is it? Are yew going to make me repeat myself, or are you going to ask me something of value?”

“I can’t pay you back. I don’t have the money,” said Jeremy somberly.

“Not now laddie, but if yew don’t buy the cheat code, yew still got five months and twenty-seven days to get me ten thousand, one hundred and eighty-five dollars.”

“You said I let mom go when I told her she could do anything she wanted. But she got naked for me after we went dancing. I don’t understand. Why did she do that?”

“Because she wanted to, and that’ll cost yew another ten dollars.”

“Mom wanted… aw, mom wanted to. Oh my god, oh my god, mom wanted to! Mom is as horny for me as I am for her.”

“Oh no, laddie, I ne’er tell yew that. Yew got a long way to go before yew get her in that condition. But you’re on the right path and that’ll be another ten dollars.”

“Good bye Angus.”

“Yew’ll be calling me back, laddie.”

Jeremy got a notepad and pencil.

“Okay, the first thing Angus said was talk to her, hell mom said I should talk to her. The second thing was if she agrees, she believes. She wants me to be a man. I have to clean my room. I have to wash my dick. Did she say she wanted me to get into shape? If I’m not careful, I could lose her. She got naked in front of me because that’s what she wanted.”

Jeremy was pretty sure he was missing parts.

“Ugh! I should have been paying better attention.”

Now that Jeremy had all his clues down on paper, he was still clueless.

“How does any of this make mom my sl-sl-slave?”

Even all alone and in the middle of the night, saying the word out loud gave Jeremy chills. He wrote with a trembling hand. I need $$$$ get a job. He circled the word job three times.

“How the fuck am I going to get a job and train mom?”

“I know, work on making money and improving mom’s opinion of me while she is at work… Fuck!”

He realized that meant no gaming. He sat back and thought about after this was over, and Tawny was his slave. She could only wear high heels, stockings, and garters in the house. She could serve him pizza and beer while he gamed all night. Then she could cook, and she could clean, and she could go to work and get paid and then suck him off in between times.

“Ha ha! Victory is mine!” said Jeremy, pumping his fist in the air.

“What did you win?” asked his mom, standing topless in the doorway.

“M-m-mom! I didn’t expect you up for hours.”

Jeremy nearly fell out of his seat, trying to hide his notes, which only made her curious.

“What do you have there?”

“N-n-nothing.”

She was not so easily put off.

“Let me see that now.”

Jeremy failed to realize that when she read his list of total mom domination, she didn’t see herself as a slave wearing only stockings and heels. She didn’t see herself grueling away night and day so Jeremy could live a life of leisure, playing video games and receiving on demand sex. Tawny saw her hopeless son, finally trying to map out a plan to become a man. She especially liked that he wrote “talk to mom.”

He couldn’t understand why his mother wasn’t going into a fit of rage. Instead, she was getting teary-eyed reading his to do list.

“Are you okay, mom?”

“Oh, sweetheart, this is the greatest thing I have ever seen you do. I can’t tell you how long I have waited for this.”

“… You have?”

“Yes! This is just, I mean, you saved my life, and you rescued me from that madman, and now… this. Aw sweetheart, come give your mom a big hug.”

Jeremy hopped up in a hurry to feel his mother’s bare chest pressed against him. They clung together in a deep embrace as Jeremy breathed in his mother’s intoxicating scent as he held her tight. He could feel the weight of her warm breasts resting against his belly.

“I love you so much, son.”

“I love you too, mom. I can play with your tits now,” he said in a breathless whisper in her ear.

“Yes, of course, sweetie, I think you have more than earned that much, but try to take it easy on your old mom and no groping me in public. You like to embarrass me way too much,” said Tawny, putting his hand on her boob.

Jeremy shivered in ecstasy. His cock throbbed in his pants and it didn’t go unnoticed.

“What do you have there?” she said, grabbing his erection and squeezing it tightly.

“M-o-o-o-m!”

“Hey, if you can, I can.”

“Oh, yeah?”

Jeremy reached for Tawny’s crotch.

“Jeremy, NO!”

She jumped away from him.

“Why not?”

“Listen, mister. I said you could feel my tits, but only in private. That’s all. You were the one begging me to check out your dick yesterday. Did you change your mind? Did you? Because I don’t have to… well, did you?”

“Oh god, mom”

“Nope. Say it. I’m not touching you ever again unless you ask, and ask nicely.”

“Mom, ugh, alright —”

Jeremy nearly said “you win” but he realized he might get the bad ending again. He slapped his teeth together, biting his tongue.

Tawny chuckled.

“What was that? I didn’t quite hear that?”

“I said.”

He could taste the blood in his mouth as he whispered into her ear.

“Will you touch me?”

“Please?”

“Alright, alright, alright! Please touch me, mommy.”

“Oh, is ’ums feewing like a wittle boy? And I thought you wanted to be a big man,” said Tawny, wickedly biting on her finger and waving Jeremy’s notepad.

“You may touch it,” said Jeremy, abruptly trying to regain a masculine presence.

“May I? Touch what?”

“Oh, come on! Will you please just touch my cock?” said Jeremy, groaning out loud, certain his mother was enjoying his misery far too much.

“Is that what you want, mister man?” said Tawny, grabbing Jeremy’s balls. “So when we’re walking through the club and you see some cute little college girls in their string bikini tops, I can just walk over and rub my hands alllll over your manhood. Like you’re my bitch?”

“No, I don’t want you to embarrass me like that!”

“Nobody does, son, nobody,” said Tawny, squeezing Jeremy’s balls to emphasize her words. Tawny patted her crotch. “Like I said, my pussy will not be easy to get. If you really want it and I mean really want it. Then you’re going to have to earn it with respect, and how do we get respect?”

“Um, we give it?” said Jeremy.

His profuse sweating gave him a sickly sheen.

“We fucking demand it! If I let you just walk over me, you will use me up like a piece of tissue and throw me away as soon as you’re bored. It’s happened too many times in my life for me to let you get by with it. Are we clear? If you don’t respect me, then feeling up my tits is all the good you’re going to get.”

Tawny let go of her son’s balls and swung her ass as she strutted toward the door.

“I like the list. Now write respect mom or no nookie on it,” she said, tossing the notepad back onto the table as she left the room.

The sound of Jeremy beating his meat filled the house as soon as he could pull down his pants. Tawny walked back and leaned against the doorway, and Jeremy froze, stock still.

“Don’t stop on my account. After all, I assume you’re fantasizing about my hard nipples and my big, soft boobs,” said Tawny, holding up her breast the same way Jeremy had dreamed of her holding pizza and beer.

Jeremy started again.

“Slow down, slow down now, or I’ll walk right back out.”

Obediently, Jeremy slowed his movements to an even thump, thump, thump.

“That’s it, nice and easy,” said Tawny, walking toward her son like a cat sneaking up on a bird. “A woman doesn’t want a man with no control.”

Tawny walked behind Jeremy. She patted her son’s bare ass cheek and groped his man boobs. He flinched.

“So you want to be a man for me?” she whispered in his ear.

“Yes ma’am.”

She continued to massage the fat of his chest with one hand and moved her other one back down to Jeremy’s balls.

“I didn’t tell you to stop,” she said in a whisper, as she massaged his chest and balls while kissing his neck.

Jeremy had experienced nothing like this in his life. The pleasure was beyond anything he had ever imagined.

“Hold back, don’t cum until I tell you. Do you understand?”

Jeremy nodded. His sweat dripped off the end of his nose.

“Good. Now, what part of your list do you want to start on?” she quietly asked, and then licked and nibbled on his earlobe.

“Ah, ah, t, talk to you?”

“We’re talking right now. Try again?”

“Um, ah, be a man?”

“Oh, I got a big ol’ handful of man right here. What’s next?”

“Clean my room?”

“You already did that, thank you. You’re going to keep it clean, aren’t you?” she whispered, so sweetly, with just a little menace in her voice. This she followed by tonguing all along the ridge of her son’s ear.

“I think your balls just puffed up a little in my hand,” she said, giggling with the naughtiest of giggles.

“Naaa, MMM-o-o-m, I’m about tuh.”

“Control baby, control, women like men with control.”

Tawny pinched Jeremy’s nipple hard.

“Ow! What the fuck, mom?”

“Concentrate, now what’s next on the list?”

“I, I, don’t know get into shape, I think?”

“And?”

“And get a job.”

“Good boy, now give it,” said Tawny, moving her hand from Jeremy’s man boob to his rock hard shaft. “Mmm, my baby’s got an enormous cock, and it’s going to look so much bigger when you lose some weight. So what are you going to do tomorrow, son?” Tawny started slowly stroking Jeremy’s shaft.

“I’m going to exercise and get a job.”

“And?”

“And? What?”

“And you’re going to keep that room and this cock spotless. Listen to me, Jeremy,” she said, working her hands in unison. “If I ever put your cock in my mouth, and I taste filth and grime. I will never come within ten feet of your fuck stick again. Did you hear me?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Good boy, and if you ever want to know why your mommy is beating your meat? It’s because she wants to,” said Tawny, spitting into her hand before working on Jeremy’s dick with vigor. She dropped his balls and whipped his ass in time with his handjob. “Cum for me, cum for me, Jeremy!” she said to her son, demanding that he produce for her. Then she released his tension when she whispered the word “now” into his ear.

He had never orgasmed like that in his life. His release was as near a religious experience as a human could ever hope to have. His knees buckled as his mother let him slowly slip from her grasp and sink to the floor. Tawny smiled sweetly at her son kneeling before her. She kissed his forehead and told him good night.

After that, Jeremy slept in front of her door, standing guard on his hope for a happy tomorrow.