The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 11

Miles away, the only courtroom drama was Juanita. She wore a skirt so tight that she could scarcely walk, but… it worked. No one could keep their eyes off the curves of her ass or the shape of her legs as she twitched, swished, and pranced around the courtroom. Much to the aggravation of the defense, the judge granted Juanita everything she asked for.

“Your Honor, this favoritism is obvious and grounds for an appeal!”

“Sit down, Mr. Black. You haven’t lost your case yet.”

* * *

Sitting on her porch, Tawny saw the first one. A skinny kid rode on a little motorcycle, followed by a hoard of freelancers and mainstream broadcasters, charging up the street. He had spiky hair and white goggles. Before Tawny could retreat, his cell phone was already up and taking a video. The rest of the pack took their positions surrounding the tiny home as he hopped off his still running motorbike.

“Master will be home soon, oh my god,” said Tawny, bringing her hands to her face. He had done it, and she could feel it. She was a piece of property, and she knew that Jeremy now owned her. Tawny collected a few necessities and ran downstairs to prepare for him.

The house filled with the sounds of people before Tawny walked back upstairs. She blushed, seeing Chauncey and Juanita. At least, she had a mind to wear a bathrobe.

“Hi… everyone,” she said, pulling her robe tightly around her.

“Sorry, love. Did we intrude?” said Chauncey.

“Oh, nonsense, there’s a shower downstairs. I didn’t know y’all had come in,” said Tawny. She preferred the shower when shaving her legs and pussy.

“It just looks like you’re getting ready to go out on the town,” said Chauncey, noting Tawny’s fire engine red lipstick and the dark Prussian blue eye shadow.

“No, we are under house arrest, thanks to the media. Too bad I can’t sue them for the psychological damages received from their unwarranted siege of my home.”

“I know, huh?” said Juanita. “Let me see if anyone at work knows how to make these fuckers go fucking fuck themselves.”

In unison, everyone looked at Juanita and tilted their heads sideways. Jeremy broke the ice by saying, “Ladies and gentlemen, the next governor of Florida!” That brought out a round of cheers and applause.

“Didn’t you want to tell mom about the case?” Jeremy said to Juanita.

“Oh yeah, d’uh, well, we had the court thingy today and offered the coffee man a plea deal for a reduced sentence of sexual battery with two years’ house arrest and six years’ probation. Really, that’s just a slap on the wrist, but then again he has been juicing the Governor,” said Juanita.

“So he’s gone?” asked Tawny.

“No! It has just begun. That awful coffee man, he thinks he is the greatest thing ever. He’s gonna fight it out till the end.”

“What the esteemed District Attorney is trying to say, love, is that his company is making moves to have him ousted and with his pending divorce, the federal government has frozen all Sam Middleton’s assets. If Sam loses this case, he stands to lose everything,” said Chauncey.

“Then what’s next?”

“Well, we wait until the trial date comes up. Then, we go into arguments. Theodore thinks it’ll be quick because Sam will want to appeal the case in federal court.”

“Well love, it’s good to see you, but I just dropped by to say hello,” said Chauncey. Not only had he noticed the make-up, but he also noticed how close Maria and Tawny were standing. “Give us a hug and we’ll be off,” said the big man with the Panama hat, giving her a fatherly hug before patting Jeremy on the back and walking out the door, taking Juanita with him.

Out of habit, Tawny walked out on the brightly painted gingerbread porch to see her guests out, only to have a thousand cameras photograph her in a bathrobe.

“God, when will this all end?” said Tawny in exasperation.

“Come on, mom, let’s get back inside.”

Closing the door behind them and sealing off the world outside, he put his arm around Tawny’s stomach and pulled her close.

“You are under my complete control now,” he whispered into her ear. She smiled as she nodded. “It’s time for training.”

“Training?”

“Take off your robe.”

The floral silk robe fell silently to the floor. Everyone could see that Tawny wrote “slave” in red lipstick across her chest.

“That’s the right attitude. Now, let’s go downstairs.”

Jeremy looked around his room, very pleased with himself.

“You’re going to see how it feels to watch the only woman you love get railed by another man. Sit,” he said to his mother, pointing to a kitchen chair Christy had brought.

He grabbed the belt of Maria’s chinos and yanked her to his side.

“What kind of ass fuck did you want to get?”

“Please don’t,” said Tawny.

“Gag her.”

Christy put a ball gag in Tawny’s mouth.

“How do you like that? Christy is a long time sex slave. She is going to help me make sure you are the perfect fuck toy. And you are going to sit there like a good little girl, and watch your girlfriend take it up the ass. Tie her down.”

Christy was all smiles, strapping Tawny to the straight-backed chair.

“Mom, you look worried. I promise I’ll give Maria back to you… After her titty twisting, hair pulling, name calling, ball bouncing, ass slapping, anal fuck, did I get that right?”

“Close enough, stud,” said Maria in a raspy growl. Her nipples were hard little points pushing up tents into her tank top.

“So mom, you won’t mind that I grab a big handful of Maria’s tit and squeeze it… just a little?”

Maria whined, “harder, papi.”

“You know, I’ve never understood chicks that dig pain.”

“I need pain, because I’m a slut papi. I need pain, because I am such a whore,” said Maria, her eyes rolling back in her head like she was in a hypnotic trance.

“Tie up her tits!” Jeremy said to Christy.

Tawny fought her restraints, yelling loudly into her gag.

“Oh no, master, much too soon. We want to strip away your mother’s dignity, petal by petal, to let her learn on her own time the sweet rewards of submission.”

“Did you hear that, mom? Too soon for you, but your little Latina lover is already a slave, my slave.”

“Oh god yes, use me papi. It’s been too long!”

Tawny whined some more.

Christy used a riding crop to tickle the sides of Tawny’s boobs before giving the left one a stinging tap.

“Alright slave, get naked for papi.”

Maria jumped up to get undressed, and Jeremy walked around behind his mother to get her vantage point.

“Get on the bed with your ass facing me.”

As Jeremy spoke, he stroked the backs of his mother’s arms. He could feel her goose bumps. He leaned in close, allowing his hands to pass effortlessly from Tawny’s arms to her breasts as he cupped them gently in his palms, pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

“I liked how embarrassed you got when you pulled off your robe, and I don’t want you to lose that. You will always be in a constant strain between your gluttonous lust and your motherly sense of modesty. Every time, no matter how many times, you will find your whoredom deliciously embarrassing. It will embarrass you that your son has taken complete control of your body. You’re already embarrassed that you’re a lesbian, and that incest is the sex you crave. I mean crave, as in crawl across the mother fucking desert on your hands and knees crave.”

“But the thing that embarrasses you the most is that you desire sex all the fucking time. Oh, sure you will keep trying to have some sort of sense of decency, you try to put off your needs to show a good face but the more you put it off the bigger the slut you become,” said Jeremy, whispering into his mother’s ear.

Tawny nodded in agreement.

“You’re a fucking whore, mom! My whore, but I don’t want you to stop respecting yourself. Do you understand? You’re my property, and I want you to take pride in that. So, don’t get accustomed to being such a slut that you give up.”

“Now, you will watch your beautiful girlfriend get fucked in the ass. Look at her, she is just right there, mm… mm… mm. You can almost touch her. You can definitely smell her.”

“Hey!” shouted Maria.

“She’s going to pay for that,” said Jeremy. “You are madly and passionately in love with her, and yet you are going to watch her get used like a whore. It will make you angry, it will make you jealous, but mostly it’s going to make you crazy with lust.”

“You will start with your knees together and as you get aroused, your knees will drift apart. You will become embarrassed knowing that the whole world can see what a slut you are and you will slam your knees together, but as long as you’re horny, they will keep drifting apart. All this back and forth is going to give your hard little clit just enough of a tickle to drive you crazy without the substance to get you off.”

“I see it’s working,” Jeremy said, pointing to the two-inch gap between Tawny’s knees.

Tawny jumped as she pulled her knees together.

“Oh, this is going to be fun. I love this bitch,” Jeremy said, groping Maria’s wet sex. He could feel the slight stubble of her freshly shaved bush.

“I know, huh? I am so jealous,” said Christy.

“Did you hear that? A world famous swimsuit model is jealous of you,” said Jeremy, rubbing Maria’s ass cheeks with both hands.

“I am hers anytime she wants it,” said Maria.

“Mom, hearing your little girlfriend slut herself out must really turn you on,” said Jeremy, pointing to the four-inch gap between Tawny’s knees.

Tawny slammed her knees together and whimpered into her gag, louder than before.

“Whoa, I thought the gag would keep you quiet. Never mind, this is good. Take her gag off… You can speak, mother. Say whatever you want, but it’ll cost you. Say something sexually embarrassing, like ‘I’m a slut.”

“I’m a slut?” Tawny said flatly. “How is that supposed to help my self-respect?”

“I’m making this up as I go along. If you didn’t respect yourself, it wouldn’t embarrass you. Besides, your knees are apart again,” said Jeremy.

“Fuck! I’m a slut,” said Tawny.

“Yeah, that’s the idea. Now look at Maria’s lovely ass, and notice how her well-used hole just opens up. I was wondering slave, do you put things up your ass?”

Again in the ethers of her delirium, Maria said, “Hmmm… no… has to be done to me.”

Jeremy grinned, seeing his mother’s legs were open as far apart as she could open them, “tsk, tsk We haven’t even started yet,” he said to his mother with one eyebrow raised.

Tawny didn’t slam her knees home as before. She had to slog them back together like she was walking up a set of steps.

“I don’t think she’s gonna make it,” said Christy.

“She’s tough. Aren’t you mom?”

“I’m a slut.”

“That you are. Now let’s get back to your bitch already on her knees,” he said, and gave Maria another swat across her ass. He didn’t hit her hard, but the sound of skin on skin had a nasty crack to it.

When Maria spoke in Spanish, Jeremy only caught every other word, mostly shouts to god and admissions of sluthood and demands for more brutal treatment.

Jeremy turned to look at his mother in the eye. He relished her look of worry, on the verge of tears, as she fought to keep her composure. He reached down and fondled Maria’s dangling breast as he continued to rub her ass.

From all outward appearances, it looked as if Maria was being possessed, which Jeremy knew could not be the case. It was time to connect with this woman as only he could. “Christy dear, will you suck me? Mom’s busy. I want you to get my dick wet with your mouth so I can slide it up Maria’s ass.”

Maria moaned.

By now Tawny was flapping her knees back and forth, attempting to masturbate, but it wasn’t working.

Pulling his dick from deep inside Christy’s throat, Jeremy slid his hard cock up Maria’s ass, and nothing. Yes, he could feel her asshole tighten down on his flesh, but he couldn’t feel her life-force. The vacuum of her broken spirit pulled Jeremy back to the astral plane, where he found himself in a dark place. In the distance, he could hear his mechanical pumping into Maria’s ass, but from this dark metaphysical space, their sex sounded like waves crashing against the rocks on a moonless night.

“You’re the boy that made me cum,” said a girl’s voice from the inky void.

“Yeah, hopefully more than once,” said Jeremy.

“Your mother makes me cum sometimes.”

“You don’t sound too happy about it.”

“The curse is over, but I woke up all alone in the dark.”

“Why is it dark?”

“My light went out when my papi died.”

“Can you touch my hand, Maria?”

Jeremy felt a delicate feminine hand grab on to his.

“Good, let’s sit together,” said Jeremy, not knowing what was around him, but it seemed to have a floor and Maria. “Maria, I want you to concentrate on the sounds of our sex. It’s nice and steady, just like a heartbeat. Now close your eyes.”

“It’s already dark.”

“Humor me, now push your hands together as hard as you can, but don’t let them touch. Do you feel something pushing back?”

“Yeah, kinda.”

“Open your eyes”

Maria saw a faint bluish glow between her hands.

“See that? The light has always been inside you,” said Jeremy.

“Oh, oh, oh, does this mean we get to do that thing Christy is always talking about?”

“Next time,” said Jeremy, pushing the flickering light into Maria’s heart.

The energy from Maria’s reawakened soul blew Jeremy clear of the astral plane. He awoke in the present with Maria climaxing around his cock. She had had a tremendous orgasm, but unlike every time before, Maria didn’t pass out. Instead, she cowered in the bed’s corner, screaming and crying.

Worried about Maria, Jeremy pulled out and untied his mother.

“Go to her, mom.”

Tawny looked beyond Jeremy’s slimy erection to admire her son, her master. He had been winding her up to make their union something special, and now he had just given that moment to Maria.

“You two can have the basement. We’ll give you some space,” said Jeremy.

Without looking up, Maria shot out a hand to her hero, and the four of them spent the rest of the night huddled together on Jeremy’s bed as Maria healed.