The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anything for a Price.

Chapter 12

“Boy, you really know how to get my motor going. I think I would have chewed through a hurricane fence to get laid last night,” said Tawny, holding Jeremy in the kitchen, while Maria and Christy slept downstairs.

“Maybe we should have done it, anyway?”

“Oh, no, no, taking care of Maria was the right thing to do. That’s not what I am saying at all,” said Tawny, and then she paused. “I don’t know how to say this, but I am happy that I’m your… slave. Do I call you master like Christy or hero like Maria?”

“How about you call me your son?”

“Could you be anymore darling?” said Tawny.

“I don’t think so.” “Me either,” said the two women, standing at the top of the steps.

“Jeremy Ashford Barnhart, I do not like the look in your eyes. Keep away from me, I’m warning you, Jeremy. I haven’t finished my coffee, I haven’t had a shower.”

“Stop,” said Jeremy.

Tawny stopped talking.

“You’ve had enough coffee,” he said, taking the cup away.

“Honey, I don’t do sexy in the morning.”

“I want you to say, I’m a slut, each time you open your mouth.”

“I’m a slut, and I don’t do sexy in the morning!”

“That’s okay. I think we can make this last until noon. Christy, tell your girlfriend how much you love her.”

“I love you, momma. There is so much about you I adore. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Maria?” said Jeremy.

“You are my lover, my one and only. You know, I would rather die than live without you.”

“See mom, these women are telling you how much they love you,” said Jeremy, laughing that his blushing mother had spread her legs just a little. “Girls grab a boob. Gently… for now, you both know mom likes soft strokes.”

Jeremy watched the woman of his dreams being seduced between two extremely gorgeous girls. Tawny spread her feet a little more apart.

“Maria dear, run your hand gently down mom’s belly. Don’t touch any good parts. Just tickle her tender little tummy.”

He laughed as his mother whimpered.

“Get behind mom, Christy, and play with her tits. Make sure she feels those hard nipples against her back.”

“Awww, look at how far mommy’s legs have spread. What do you have to say for yourself, mommy?” Jeremy said in a childish voice.

“I’m a slut.”

“Well, that explains everything. Maria, rub your hands ever so lightly over the insides of mom’s thighs?”

“Like this?”

“Oh yeah, that’s good stuff, but don’t touch her pussy. Remember, she doesn’t do sexy in the morning.”

“I’m a slut! I give. We can do sexy in the morning. I’m a slut! And I want to do sexy right now.”

“You give up too soon. Sure, we could do sexy right now. I’m hard and these girls are wet. You know, I haven’t checked them. I assume they’re wet. Girls, are you wet?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, yeah.”

“See, we’re fine. You’re the one with the problem. After this, you will never tell me you don’t do sexy in the morning again, or you will always say it, just to get four hours of foreplay.”

“I’m a slut! Four hours?”

“It’s just past eight, so yeah, four hours.”

Jeremy worked hard to keep a straight face at the look his mother gave him.

“I’m a slut!”

“Oh, you do not know, but you’re going to find out. Christy, tie up mom’s tit’s.”

“Master, it is still too soon. You’ve asked for my advice, please take it. This is the mistake so many men make. A woman’s sex life is in her mind.”

“Start there. Set insignificant obstacles that she can overcome in time. Once you’ve broken her on the inside, then you can move to her body. Even then, leave her breasts alone until later in her training.”

“What do you suggest?” asked Jeremy.

“Has she sucked you off?”

“No.”

Christy and Jeremy menacingly whispered their plans while Tawny sat down, snapping her knees together tight.

“Tie Maria to the coffee table, on her hands and knees,” Jeremy said to Christy.

“Come on mom. Scoot your chair over here where you can get a good look,” said Jeremy, positioning Tawny’s head beside Maria’s ass.

“That’s good. Now, put a blindfold and a gag on Maria.”

“Yes, master.”

“How does that look, mother?” asked Jeremy after Christy had finished.

“I’m a slut.”

“Yes, you are. Christy, there are four pieces of really soft rope under mom’s bed. Get them out and tie her hands behind her back and her knees apart.”

Tawny wanted to complain, but “I’m a slut,” was all she said.

“Any favorites?” asked Jeremy.

“This one, it gets their attention, but doesn’t leave any permanent marks,” said Christy, pulling out the riding crop.

“That’s the voice of experience, Maria. Our little Christy knows how to whip a slave. Shit, you can’t even imagine. I know. I’ve been inside her head.”

“Master, beating on a woman is a guy thing. In my marriage, the only thing that saved me was that my body was too valuable to damage. When a woman wants to dominate a woman, she uses her brain more than the whip.”

Christy dragged the riding crop up Maria’s inner thigh, and Maria spread her legs wide.

“Isn’t that nice, mother? Look at how easy your girlfriend gives it up. You know, Maria will do sexy in the morning.”

Tawny pulled hard against the bindings, holding her legs apart.

“You are going to wear yourself out before we even get started. What’s next Christy dear?”

“Maria is easy to dominate. She’s already been a slave for years. Plus, she is a good girl with naughty urges. She prefers being dominated, so her urges are satisfied and she is not the one to blame. Once we get, my, toy box master, we’ll fix our little Maria up, but good.”

“Sounds like you got something to look forward to, Maria,” said Jeremy.

The words made Maria shiver.

“What do you think, mom? Does this still get your motor going? Watching your dear, sweet little Maria get used?”

She didn’t speak. Her lower body was quivering independently of her trembling lips.

“What’s the matter, Mom? Pussy got your tongue? Stick your tongue out. Let me see.”

Tawny’s eyes rolled back in her head as she stuck her tongue out.

“We should let them rest, master. This game is about knowing which move to make, how hard to make it and when to not move at all.”

“Men often suck at this part. Their unfocused subs are suffering so badly by the time the fucking starts, they have no energy left for sex,” said Christy, taking Jeremy to Maria’s backside.

“See, master, her lube has already dripped on the table beneath her. Her body is responding even while we wait. We have focused her mind on one thing.”

“In her blindfold and gag, she can only think about what is going on within her. How did she get here? What will happen next? Even though she trusts us, there is still a powerful element of fear. See the goose bumps along her spine?”

“Now, your mother has been enjoying the show. She got extremely horny last night and had to sleep unsatisfied. As the prospect of watching her lover get violated again has become very real. She is in a panic.”

“Thanks to your clever instructions, each time she experiences Maria being defiled, it stings as painfully as the first. Well played master.”

Jeremy nodded his head.

“I bet mom’s wishing she was the one being dominated.”

“No, master, your mother wants to be respected. To take her is to disrespect her, and we must do it with a subtle hand. Rapists don’t care for such nuances and, in the process, destroy very promising subs.”

“What we are doing with Maria gives us maximum intensity with minimum effort. Tawny would treat Maria like this herself, except she is too much in love with her to be this strict,” said Christy.

“You are right. Mom wants to be respected, but I know my mother’s dirty little secret. She also wants a man that will spit on her and pull her hair, especially when she needs sex bad.”

“I am at your service master,” said Christy, rubbing the riding crop over Maria’s ass. The blindfolded woman buckled under the slightest touch.

“I think it’s time.”

Jeremy easily slid a lubed cock up Maria’s gaping asshole.

“How does that feel, mom? Watching my dick slide into your lover?” said Jeremy, yanking Maria’s hair as he fucked her hard. His belly slapped loudly against her oiled ass.

Tawny didn’t have to answer. By the tears in his mother’s eyes, Jeremy could tell how she felt watching him have his way with Maria. On Christy’s cue, Jeremy pulled out his filthy cock and presented it to his mother.

“Suck me.”

Tawny looked at her son’s smelly cock and balked.

“This is it, master. Inside your mother’s head, there are a dozen thoughts arguing with each other all at once. As the master, take over the narrative. Remind her she’s a woman who’s sucked thousands of cocks in her lifetime.”

Sniffling, Tawny sadly looked up at Christy and Jeremy lording over her. His hard cock was less than an inch away from her mouth, as they discussed her as if talking about training a dog.

“This is the total package, master. It is easy for your mother to say you’re her master. But this is where the rubber meets the road. If she accepts your cock, she accepts her new position of powerlessness and surrenders her lover to you. If she denies your cock, not only does she deny you, she denies Maria as well.”

“I could make her suck it.”

“True, but then she can always tell herself that she didn’t have a choice. Your control over her body made her humble herself and, in time, she might resent you for it.”

“Come on, mom, you know you want to suck me. You’ve always loved having a cock in your mouth. Why stop—” whoop!

Tawny deep throated her son’s dirty dick, sucking it clean.

“Again,” said Christy.

Jeremy didn’t need further instruction. He alternated between slamming Maria’s ass and fucking his mother’s face. While Christy stroked Tawny’s pussy.

“Voila! This is pure gold master. I guarantee that when you bend your mother over and fuck her. It will be the greatest sex she’s ever had,” said Christy, showing her wet fingers to Jeremy.

“Oh, fuck!” said Jeremy, grabbing onto Maria for support.

“Master! Master? Talk to me!” shouted Christy, as Jeremy blacked out crumbling to the floor.

* * *

The women pulled Jeremy to the sofa. Maria’s training as an EMT took over. She stabilized the patient and dialed 9-1-1.

“Wait,” said Jeremy.

“NO! Papi, you need to go to the hospital.”

“I can tell lies now. Something has gone wrong.”

They didn’t have to dwell on it long before a phone call from the District Attorney’s office explained that Sam Middleton had wrecked, dying at the scene, during an escape attempt on a stolen motorcycle.

* * *

“I guess that’s it then. You’ve got billions of dollars and millions of friends,” Jeremy said to Christy.

“Having money is a great thing, but the only friends and the only people I love are in this room. The only place I want to be is at your feet, master.”

“What about you?” Jeremy said to Maria.

“The only family I care about is this woman, that woman, and you,” said Maria.

“I am not the master of the universe anymore,” said Jeremy.

“I’m a slut. You don’t have to be the master of the universe, just the master of me, Maria, and Christy, but no one else! I don’t want to move and besides, four is a good number we can switch off.”

“You mean rotate?”

“I’m a slut. Yes, rotate, you jackass,” said Tawny, laughing out loud.

“Hey what happened to being master?”

“I’m a slut. You can still be in charge and a jackass. If Sam Middleton could do it, what makes you so damned special?” said Tawny, leading her son into her bedroom.

“You can stop saying I’m a slut now.”

“But I am a slut, my dear sweet boy. I don’t know what is so wonderful about me, but you certainly make me feel special,” she said, lying down and spreading her legs.

“I just want you to know that I love you,” said Jeremy, trying fruitlessly to line his cock up with his mother’s pussy.

“Let mommy help,” said Tawny, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She lifted Jeremy’s belly as she worked her body under his cock.

“Now, don’t squash me. When you cum, roll over to the side against the wall, okay?”

“Yes momma.”

With years of practice, Tawny bucked her hips, and Jeremy’s cock popped inside her. It didn’t take much rocking back and forth before both of them were on the very verge of orgasm. Bummed that after all his careful planning, their union boiled down to a second-rate fuck that didn’t last five minutes.

“I wish we had done this when I was enlightened.”

“Let me show you a trick my Aunt Tilly taught me before you were born.”

A sense of wholeness and completion calmed Jeremy’s soul. He rocked slowly into and out of his mother’s wetness. He felt a sensation of warmth in the bottoms of his feet.

This turned into a feeling of a thick liquid bubbling up inside him. It electrified Jeremy as it went. When it got to his crotch, his balls became heavy, pulling at his groin as they swung back and forth.

The warmth didn’t stop there. It effortlessly filled up Jeremy’s belly until he felt it pressing on his prostate and flowing out of his ass. By now, Jeremy was in a panic. He had never been on the receiving end of such an enchantment.

Jeremy thought of the love that he had for his mother just as the warmth filled his heart with its sexual energy. He had enough time to whisper “I” into his mother’s ear. She whispered back, “Me too” before Jeremy’s ejaculation rattled his body.

He had just enough presence of mind to pinch Tawny’s nipple, causing her to erupt beneath him. Their spirits fused on the astral plane, and they became one.

* * *

“Hullo, I take it yer satisfied?” said the calm voice with a hint of a Scottish accent on the phone.

“Yes, more than I could ever hope.”

“Good, then there be only the small matter of the payment.”

“Yes, about that… will it hurt?”

“Not at all, lassie, at least not today. Your son dun paid his all, so you would have a long, full life.”

“No! You can’t! You cheating bastard! You let him walk with the angels! He could see I was dying from cancer!”

“Gawn giese fuckin’ peace! Aye, lassie, I’m a scoundrel, but I don’t understand why you’re so bent. He grew up to be a man, just as yew requested. And yew are his mother and his slave for as long as ye both shall live, just as he requested, and I got me payment, twice. If there be nuttin else, lassie, I best be off.”

fin