The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Annual Festival, Chapter 3.

This work is pure fiction and fantasy. This chapter was built using all the great reader feedback I have gotten from the first two chapters. Please email me at: with any comments or compliments you have. The more feedback I get, the more I will expand on this, and other, stories. Enjoy!

* * *

Pale moonlight was reflected in a thousand different directions as the glass fell to the floor and shattered. The window was only broken just enough to reach around for Jessica to turn the knob on the door.

The ten second burglar alarm didn’t stand a chance as she cut the wire with ease. Jessica and her three companions eased their way into the guardhouse. From there, Becky employed her hacking skills to shut down the remainder of the pieces of security they needed to get into the main building.

The four girls toed around as quietly as possible across the empty space between the guardhouse and the main target, a three story building that formed a perfect circle. It was the center of that circle that held the grand prize tonight.

Nicole and Katie fired their grappling hooks and worked their way up the sheer walls. Reaching the top, the pair walked towards the inner side of the roof and surveyed what lay ahead of them.

Nightvision goggles revealed that there was little security tonight. Katie knew this might be the case. This time of year, the primary signal tower needn’t be as well guarded. She smiled as she contemplated the great victory in store for tonight. Not just for her and her companions, but for all women.

Becky and Jessica had finally reached the roof. The four of them unpacked their satchels and began assembling the weapon. It had to be broken down into rather tiny parts in order to make it this far.

Each girl was silently pondering how exactly tonight would be felt across the country. There was a certain apprehension during the planning of tonight’s operation. Jail time was guaranteed if they got caught. They knew it couldn’t be a death sentence of course. The girls had made sure to strike with no casualties around. The few guards still about the complex would be far enough away that the worst would be some minor wounds and bruises from debris.

The mini rocket launcher was ready. As the strongest in the group, Jessica hoisted the weapon onto her shoulder. Nicole made a great deal of silent fuss over making sure it was aimed right at the signal tower.

The girls all held their breath as Jessica pulled the trigger. Smoke shot out from the back as the mini rocket shot straight towards the tower. It all felt like it was in slow motion. The few seconds the rocket took to travel a couple thousand feet felt like an eternity.

The rocket was about fifty feet from the tower when it exploded. Flames and debris spewed everywhere as the deafening noise rocked the girls’ ears.

Katie was the first to notice the mesh-looking lightning that radiated outward from the point of impact and up around the tower. It had gone invisible as quickly as it had shown itself. Her jaw dropped.

“Fuck” she said as the other three began to realize what had happened.

The signal tower was just fine. The electrical mesh was the energy shield showing itself, completely enveloping the tower and protecting it from any harm.

“NO!” shrieked Jessica as she dropped the launcher. The four of them watched in absolute horror as their intended target remained standing and entirely unharmed. The small debris of the rocket rained down across the grounds between the signal tower and the circular building that surrounded it.

Alarms and red lights went off moments later. The four women were like deer frozen in headlights. The mayhem had been anticipated, the force field had not. The thumping noise in their ears made the girls turn around as the blades and lights of a helicopter rose up over the trees in the distance.

There was a ‘thwwipp’ sound and Nicole collapsed. Jessica could see the dart that had pierced her thigh. Another downed Becky a moment later, flowed by Katie. Instinctively, Jessica put her hands up in a gesture of surrender. Eyes wide with anticipation at what was to come. Teeth gritted in anger at their failure.

She didn’t hear, or even really feel, the dart that struck her left shoulder. Jessica collapsed as her muscles failed her. Laying on her side, she could see the form of another female figure striding towards her. The woman knelt down beside Jessica and spoke the last thing she heard before passing out.

“If you only understood the consequences, you’d be glad that you failed tonight.” Ally whispered.

* * *

Jessica regained consciousness and found herself lying down in a fairly uncomfortable bed, staring at the lights in the ceiling. Her arms and legs felt weak as she tried to move them. Finding that she couldn’t, she tried to move her head. That was easier. Tilting her head up, she could tell she was in some semi private room in what she assumed was a hospital. Though it had a feeling about it that was more on the side of prison.

Looking down at herself, Jessica realized two things. First, not at all surprisingly, she was naked. Oddly enough, someone had gone to the trouble of shaving her bush entirely. Her nether regions were now as smooth as if she never had hair down there to begin with. The second realization, this one surprising, was that her limbs were not restrained. They didn’t feel numb or anything like that. But try as she might she couldn’t move.

Looking to her left and right, Jessica soon realized why she could not move. On her left was Becky, about four or five feet away in the next bed. Nicole was on her right side. Judging by the room, Katie had to be on Becky’s other side, but Jessica could not see her.

On both of the girls she was able to see, Jessica saw them in the same predicament. Both naked and, then she realized why no restraints, they both were wearing the festival collars. Jessica assumed she had one on as well. Now that she thought about it, she could feel it. The memories of the last five festivals, ever since she came of age, flooded her mind just then. All the terrible and humiliating things done by men to her. One night of surrendering total control so that every other day we can live in total equality. That was what all the girls were told.

Jessica tried to scream out but quickly found herself unable to do so. Whoever was controlling her collar must have not wanted them talking. Crunching up her face in frustration, Jessica was forced to lie there and remain at the mercy of whatever was going to happen to them.

Over the next couple of hours, men in white coats drifted in and out, making notes on their clipboards, never saying anything. Jessica watched one man cop a feel of Becky’s tits before he left. Another had caressed Jessica’s leg and labia before leaving. Some small part of her mind made Jessica think that her silent expression of rage and hate had scared the man from violating her any further. That was just wishful thinking, she knew she had no control over what these men did to her.

It had to have been at least three hours, maybe five, since she awoke that Jessica finally found her body moving. Through no control of her own, Jessica and the other three girls, rose from their beds and began to walk towards the door. They moved in single file, still naked, down the hallways. Jessica’s head and eyes could no longer wander around, she she couldn’t see much as they walked. The back of Nicole’s head was the only thing that Jessica was able to look at. Along the white hallway, the girls passed door after door, all looked alike. At the end of the long hallway, Nicole entered a door on her left. Jessica and the rest followed. The room was rather plain except for the desk and chairs. Two women sat on the opposite side of the desk, Jessica recognized the first girl from the rooftop after being shot by the dart. The other was a bit older and had a faint smile that creeped Jessica out. She looks like a stereotypical cougar.

The four naked girls stood side by side facing the desk. They remind silent as the older woman spoke.

“Hello girls. My name is Dr. Natasha Evans. I am a psychiatrist. This young lady is Ally McKinnon. She is head of security at the site you four attacked last night.”

Dr. Evans paused to deal with a minor cough before speaking again. “You four are facing some pretty serious charges. Attempted interference in the annual festival. Intent to damage public property. Conspiracy to destroy government infrastructure. Girls, girls, girls…… these are serious. You are very fortunate that no one was harmed and that you failed. You could have caused an issue preventing the annual festival from going as planned.”

Jessica tried to scream out, she couldn’t quite scream, but at least found herself able to talk normally. “You should be thanking us. At least one of you. I don’t know if you’ve aged out yet Dr. but Ally here certainly hasn’t. Do you really want to keep doing this year after year? You cant seriously enjoy it? Why the fuck are you helping keep that bullshit going”

Dr. Evans and Ally exchanged looks before the former began talking again. “Oh my dear Jessica. I can understand your position. What I don’t think you understand sweetie, is the position we are in the rest of the year. You take for granted the fact that you can go to a job and be guaranteed equal pay to a man. The gender gap in every industry, including politics, had been closed. When you don’t understand the history, you cannot appreciate the present. The yearly festival gives men a controlled point of focus for all those urges that our society today no longer allows for.”

“I’ve pulled your record Jessica. You once reported a man for slapping your ass after a job interview. Do you know where that man is now? He ended up homeless. His time in prison for sexual assault was not kind on him. His three square meals came in the form of the shelters he moved to and from before getting hit by a car about seven weeks ago. I’m sure you didn’t mean to have him end up dead now. But the fact that you can, without fear or hesitation, report that sort of harassment, and know that you will be taken seriously. That Jessica, is something that women have not always had. We fought for centuries to reach this point. But men will always have urges. This isn’t about them controlling us. This is about us controlling them. Half of one day is all they get each year. Then we are back to equals for the rest.”

Dr. Evans sat back in her chair after he passionate speech. Ally stood up and took a closer look at each of the girls. “You oughta be grateful that you didn’t hurt anyone last night. Thanks to that, I was able to reduce your sentence. Not that you’ll want to thank me afterwards. Attempts to interfere with the festival are taken seriously. My superiors wanted three months of service from you four, I got that reduced to only one, and you’ll be under my supervision as well. Even with your clean records prior to this, it’s the best I could do.”

Nicole spoke up this time. “So what then? What do you mean by one month of service?”

Ally and Dr. Evans both smiled. Ally answered. “You’re coming home with me. My husband and I, thanks to his genius and hard work, have a place large enough to house you all and the estate always has some chore or other that needs doing. Collars are staying on. My hubby Max and I will ensure you understand fully the consequences of your crimes.

* * *

The rear doors of the car that had transported the four convicts opened up and out to allow the girls to exit the car. Apart from the collars, the girls had nothing to wear. Bare feet touched the astro turf driveway in front of the sprawling mansion that was to be their prison for the next month.

The driverless car folded down its doors and rolled off to recharge. Jessica and her companions didn’t see it though. The collars kept their eyes on the mansion. Through no control of their own, the girls began to walk towards the front door.

As they approached the marble steps leading up to the door, it opened and Ally walked out to greet them. She was wearing a very business looking suit and jacket.

“Hello ladies.” she said as she walked past. “I’m off to work now. Head on inside and wait for Max. He has control of your collars for the next thirty days. Tootles.”

Ally trotted off as the girls made their way over the threshold. Max’s mansion was rather elegant. Marble floors and columns lined the large, circular entryway. On either side, a spill staircase that led up to the second floor balcony. The four girls stood in a line, near the middle of the room. Collars kept them from looking around. their eyes remained fixed on the plain walls in front of them.

“Hello there girls.” came a male voice from upstairs where the girls could not see.

Max descended the stairs and strode into their line of sight.

“Let me see, let me see….” he muttered aloud. “Jessica…. Becky…. Katie….. and Nicole. You four have been involved in some serious stuff. I just want you all to know that I get it. The desire for more freedom than you already have is a compelling reason to walk the line of criminal activity. History was stalled by failed rebellions and moved forward by the successful ones.”

Max paced around the girls, eyeing their naked bodies. “The festival is an important part of how our society has evolved. It is far more necessary than you realize. You have taken the freedom it gives you for granted. These next thirty days, you will learn.” Max smirked.

“Here are some starter rules while I have you under my control. First, you cannot leave the grounds of my estate, unless I or Ally commands you to. Second, if Ally gives you an Order, you will obey her as if it was me. Third, you are not allowed to intentionally cause any harm to yourselves or the other girls, unless following my orders requires it. Finally, you cannot lie to me. That one is kind of a given because of how the collars work, but i want you to have that command all the same.”

Max remained silent for the next few minutes, taking his time to examine the rather attractive girls he had to play with. Nicole and Becky were both blondes while Katie was a brunette. Jessica was the only non white girl. Hawaiian, Max thought. made sense for her complexion and black hair. Max looked into Jessica’s eyes longer than the rest. he knew she was the ringleader that started all this mess. Ideas swirled around Max’s mind as he took in her pretty body.

“Nicole.” Max said. “Lie down in front of Jessica.”

Nicole complied.

“Good girl. Jessica, Kneel so that you line up your pussy with your friend’s mouth.”

As Jesica’s body complied, she found herself able to speak. “Fuck all this crap. You’re a monster, a, a… a pig!”

“Nicole, lick her clit until I say stop.” Max spoke over her protests.

“This is stupid.” Jessica continued. “This is so wrong. All of it. Let us go now!” Jessica demanded.

The first couple minutes of Nicole’s tongue licking Jessica were rather fruitless. Jessica’s protests didn’t stop. Max nudged things along a bit by adjusting a setting for Jessica from his phone. He cut off her ability to wind down the pleasure in between licks to her clit. Now pleasure could only build up. Max also halted her ability to orgasm.

“Ungh ugh. Stop this…. ugh…crap! Ahh… I hate this.” Jessica cried in between moans of pleasure. About ten minutes in,Max could tell that Jessica’s body was beginning to move to get more pleasure from Nicole’s tongue.

“No… no please… I won’t cum… not from a girl.”

Max chuckled. “You will want to soon. This pleasure wont go away until you cum. And you have to have my permission to cum from this.”

“What the fuck?” Jessica yelled. “I’m not begging you for shit. Oooohhhh.”

“Even the freedom to cum is no longer your choice, Jessica.” Max said. “That energy is building within you now. You will beg me to let you release it.”

“No…. ahhhhh… I….. oooh…. can’t…. uuuuhhhhhh.” Jessica managed to spit out in between bursts of pleasure form Nicole’s vigilant attack on her clit.

Jessica’s hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they began to caress her tits, pinching nipples as the pleasure built up inside her more and more.

“God just get this over with and let me cum already you prick-ooooooooooo” Jessica protested.

Max knew this was the right track. But she wasn’t off the hook yet. She had to beg.

“Ok you…. ahhhhhhhhh… proved your…. eeeeeeeee…. point. Just make me cum already.”

Nicole’s tongue was relentless, moving as fast as it could to tickle Jessica’s little pearl.

“Da…. uuhhhh.. damn….nnnnn….nnnn… just please…. ugh.”

“Please what?” Max egged her on.

“God.. just finish this… ugh please.” Jessica moaned.

“Please what?” Max said just a bit more forcefully.

Jessica didn’t answer. She was all moans and heavy breaths.

“Please what?” Max asked again.

“Ugh… please make me cum. Ahhhh… Fuck I wanna cum so bad now.” Jesica said.

Max said nothing in response. He just stood there and watched Jessica get caught up in the pleasure she was feeling. Orgasm denied her, Jessica could do nothing but moan in pleasure and bitch in contempt.

“Please make me cum.” her voice was starting to break. Max could hear her tone beginning to change. It was less defiant.

“Please make me cum.” she begged again. A tear began to stream down her cheek. Her senses were reaching their breaking point. Max knew she would pass out soon from overload.

“Please make me cum.” Jessica begged in a high, breathy voice.

“Cum now.” Max said.

“Uuuuuuuunnnnggggggg…. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh” Jessica screamed out as her body was rocked by the intensity of her orgasm.

Already on her knees, Jessica fell onto her hands to brace herself. Eyes closed tight as she rode the waves of pleasure that coursed through her. When the pleasure subsided, and she was able to catch her breath, Jessica opened her eyes to find that she was starting straight down at Nicole’s pussy.

Jessica brought her head up to lock eyes with Max. Despite how good she had been made to feel, her mind was still locked on resentment.

Max spoke again. “How did that feel Jessica?”

Through gritted teeth, Jessica answered. “Way too intense. Damn. So fucked up. You… you…”

“Silence now, Jesica.” Max commanded. She stopped speaking at once.

“No appreciation at all from you. You begged me to let you orgasm, yet no thanks afterwards? You are an ungrateful little bitch. I hope this month here teaches you some appreciation for the world you live in, the one you tried to upend. For now, your bad attitude will only punish yourself. Keep this up and I’ll make sure your friends here suffer as well.”

Max turned his eyes to Nicole. “Stand up Nicole.”

She complied.

Max addressed them all now. “You girls will follow me to your rooms now. Don’t worry if they seem sparsely decorated. Trust me that you have everything you need exactly when you need it. You three standing now can walk just fine. Jessica will only be allowed to crawl on her hands and knees Until I say otherwise. Follow now.”

With that, Max led the girls through the hallways and down the stairs to the basements. Jessica had a tough time crawling down the steps and nearly slipped in the process. The part of the basement they were in had gray walls with nothin on them. Max opened a plain door on one side and ushered them in.

The room looked to be about twenty feet by twenty feet. So fairly spacious for four girls. What shocked the girls the most was that there was absolutely nothing in the room. No bed or chairs, no windows or anything at all.

“Like I told you girls, you are here to learn not to take what you have for granted. And like I also said, the room will have what you need when you need it. I would stay and have some fun but your actions a few nights ago still require some cleaning up. I’ll be back later. None of you are allowed to leave the room. Oh… I almost forgot…. you will obey any commands the room gives you.”

With that, Max closed the door and left the four naked girls to their cell of a room. The room didn’t darken at all due to the single, large light that was up on the ceiling.

“Fucking bastard.” Jessica said just after the door shut itself. She paused a moment after saying this. She hadn’t been allowed to talk until that point. Jessica also tried standing up and found she was able to do so. “Ok well at least I’m not crawling like a dog anymore.”

“Jessica this is messed up.” Katie said. “There is no way we are getting out of here.”

“You thought of escaping?” Nicole asked.

“You didn’t?” Becky answered for Katie.

“Well I mean think about it.” Nicole started. “We have the control collars on and we have all been through the festival. This is just an extended festival. I don’t like being here any more than the rest of you. But we just gotta deal with it and then we are free.”

“Nicole…” Jessica replied. “I cant believe you are caving like this. We swore to put a stop to this crap.”

Nicole shook her head. “Jessica. It can’t be stopped.”

“Damn right it can.” Becky retorted. “We got caught this time, but we don’t have to give up fighting.”

“I think we do.” Nicole muttered. “I’ve been thinking about what that doctor said. Twelve hours of enslavement is nothing compared to what we could be getting.”

After that. No one spoke for a while. The silence of the room became profound. In turn, each of the girls could feel their stomach rumbling with hunger.

As Katie’s stomach gave another lurch, her eyes spotted a panel opening up in the wall opposite her. The panel slid sideways and out protruded what must have been a silicone dildo. The girls all stood up and looked at it curiously. It was about a foot and a half off the ground.

“The fuck is this?” Jessica asked to no one in particular.

“Dildo obviously.” Becky answered.

Jessica shot Becky a look of annoyance.

Katie took a step towards the mounted dildo and reached out her hand to touch it. When her fingers were a few inches from it, her hand suddenly couldn’t move. It was stopped by some invisible barrier.

“Weird.” Katie said as she tried again with each hand, unable to reach it. “Can’t touch it.”

“Odd.” Nicole said. As she did so, Nicole walked up and managed to grab the dildo in hand with no trouble.

The other girls looked puzzled.

“Uh…” Becky said. “Why you?”

“Dunno.” said Nicole.

Nicole eyed the dildo just mounted there. It wasn’t in the right position to use where it was mounted, nor was it removable. Nicole could tell it wasn’t meant for self pleasure. She got on her knees and found that the dildo was about the height of her tits.

Slowly, Nicole lowered her hands to the floor and four that the dildo was at just the right height to her mouth. Maybe it was the collar compelling her to do it. Or maybe it was her curiosity as to why she had been chosen. Either way Nicole crawled forward a bit on all fours and took the dildo in her mouth.

Nothing happened for a minute, so she decided to start giving it a blowjob. Maybe ten seconds had elapsed when Nicole began to what she at first thought might be cum shooting into her mouth, but it definitely wasn’t cum. It felt thicker and tested almost like a fruit flavored yogurt. It didn’t have the right consistency to really be yogurt, but Nicole couldn’t think of what else. It tasted fairly good, and Nicole was pretty hungry, so she continued to service the dildo, taking in and swallowing the spurts of the food paste as they came.

The other three girls, not realizing what was going on fully, just stood there observing their friend give head on her hands and knees to a dildo.

After about ten minutes of this, Nicole felt the dildo pull away from her. The panel in the wall slid back into its place and the wall was plain again. Instinctively, Nicole liked her lips in case there was any left. As she turned around and stood up to face the other girls, she saw their puzzled expressions.

“It was a weird food paste thing that I ate.” she explained calmly.

“Food paste?” Jessica asked.

“Mmm Hmm.” Nicole nodded.

“God I’m so hungry.” Becky started. “Why do you have to mention food?”

“Why only you?” Katie asked. Then she seemed to get the answer herself. “Ooh… I think I know. You have been the one who’s been the most agreeable with everything. That has to be why you got something to eat first.”

“Must be that then.” Nicole said. “I definitely don’t feel hungry anymore.”

Jessica shook her head. “Having you on the floor like a little bitch, sucking a fake cock just to get food. It’s so gross and demeaning.”

With no clock in the room, there was no way for the girls to know how long it has been since Nicole had been fed from the dildo. It felt like about three hours had gone by when the same panel, plus three others, slid open. Now there were four food dildos. Katie and Becky got down on all fours and started sucking one each. Moments later, their hums of satisfaction could be head as they sucked. Finally getting something to eat. Nicole joined in as well for her second meal.

Jessica stood on the opposite side of the room. Arms crossed and fighting her hunger pains. Her legs were half beginning to take a step towards the far wall when she saw all four dildos retract and vanish into the wall again. The three who had eaten sat against different parts of the wall, feeling a little better. Jessica’s stomach continued to twist and turn.

For the next few hours, the girls sat and talked about whatever they could think of. Theorizing what other things the room might be equipped for besides just food. Jessica didn’t talk at all. She had kept herself apart form the others since that last feeding. Determined as she was to resist at all costs, her stomach was beginning to win this battle.

A mush larger panel slid open in the wall and out rolled a single toilet with a little stand for a roll of paper. After looking around at each other, the girls agreed that it made sense for this to show up. Each relived themselves and the toilet was sent away again. Jessicas stomach still hurt.

It felt like an eternity had passed before the four dildos appears again. Jessica wasted no time and was the first one on her hands and knees. Head bobbing up and down like her life depended on it. The food paste sated her raging stomach and she sat back with a little relief.

“Im glad you got some food, Jess.” Katie said.

“I still hate this place honey. But I can’t fight on an empty stomach.” she replied.

Now having eaten, Jessica felt well enough to join in the conversation. Being able to talk with the girls helped pass the time.

A short while after the last feeding, A plain white envelop dropped from the ceiling. The girls looked up but couldn’t see from where.

Katie was nearest to the envelop so she picked it up and started to open it.

“What’s it say?” Nicole asked.

Katie read it to herself first with a look as though she was not quite sure if she knew what she had read. She read it aloud to make sure they all heard it.

“The first one to orgasm will get to make a choice about tonight’s sleeping arrangements.”

Before the others could react, Becky had plopped herself on the ground and began masturbating. Her eyes were closed as the other girls just stared at her. Nicole only needed a few seconds before getting the hint. She to hit the ground and started fingering herself.

Katie and Jessica exchanged puzzled looks. Jessica’s gaze made it perfectly clear that she was still the rebel.

Katie was struck dumb by how furiously her two friends were pleasing themselves. The hands and fingers moving fast as the sloppy noises of their natural juices began to fill the room, followed by moans soon after. By the time she had come to her senses and realized that this was supposed to be a race, Katie realized that Nicole and Becky were too close to climax that it didn’t matter if she tried.

Becky’s quick thinking had paid off as she finished herself off just before Nicole did. They both took a moment to catch their breath and stood up.

“You guys didn’t even try?” Becky asked.

“You had such a head start.” Katie joked.

“I’ll eat when I need to, but Im not a puppet.” Jessica said.

Right as Jessica finished that sentence, the girls all felt a strange sensation. The same sensation when their bodies had walked about the hospital and they couldn’t control their own movements. They all walked to one side of the room, opposite the door. Panels began opening up all over. The various objects that slid out were clearly meant to represent the choices for sleeping.

While the girls were immobilized, a speaker from up above clicked on. Max’s voice could be heard.

“Good evening girls. I am glad to see you have all come to the understanding of how you can expect to be fed while you are here. This can change of course, you are here for a month and behavior can always improve. Starting tomorrow morning at breakfast, you will be fed in a way that matches how well you have behaved collectively. I am sure you already know by now that you will only be able to eat from the meal that is meant for you.”

“Now, onto tonights sleeping arrangements, which will also be updated as behavior progresses. Since Becky is the winner, she gets to make a decision. Becky, you will pick which girl will sleep where. Once you speak a decision, it is locked in. You will not be allowed to change your mind once you speak it, and the other girls will not be allowed to speak Until after you have decided. You might need to help each other get settled into bed.”

“Now here are your choices…. First is the normal bed, you can see we have a low height bed and memory foam mattress with a pillow.”

“Second… the bondage bed. Here we have a wooden bed, no pillow, and some lovely sleep wear. Including a blindfold, ball gag, hand cuffs, ankle cuffs, and a but plug. The girl who ends up here will put on everything themselves, except for the handcuffs.”

“Third… We have the pleasure bed. The girl who sleeps here might not get much sleep. That special black getup you see there is designed to penetrate and grasp all the pleasure zones. Your nipples, clit, g spot, and anus will all be randomly stimulated throughout the night. You wont be able to touch yourself. The tight suit will do all the work.”

“Last… the endurance bed. You will see that here we have some thin chains hanging from the ceiling. Two of these are for your ankles and the other two end in nipple clamps. each apple will be gained to an ankle and the chains are controlled up above the ceiling. If you feel a clamp pulling on your nipple. You only need raise that same leg to relive the pulling. How long you need to keep your leg up in the air to loosen the chain and allow you to have both a relaxed nipple and a foot o the ground will vary.”

“Becky, you can speak when you are ready, once you decide on all the sleeping arrangements, you girls can help each other in. Good night.”

The speaker cut out and left the girls standing in silence.

Becky waited a while, taking in the choice she had before her. One was glaringly obvious.

“Im sure you can’t blame me, but Im taking the regular comfy bed.” she said aloud.

Now how to chose the other three. There was no real moral code to fall back on for something like this. Then the thought occurred to her. This might be another test like how Nicole got fed first. The idea of playing right into Max’s game was annoying. Then again, the prospect of better sleeping arrangements and meal times sounded good. Becky began to think that she would get rewarded if she assigned the girls to the beds that Max would want.

“Jessica. You get the endurance bed with the nipple clamps.” she said aloud.

Jessica was an easy choice. Becky remembered her earlier puppet comment and figured Max would get a rise out of the irony. Now how to assign the other two? Neither Katie or Nicole really seemed to have anything to do with bondage. But what about pleasure? Nicole was the one who pleasured Jessica when the arrived. She was also being the most submissive so far. Maybe submission should be rewarded with pleasure?

Becky wasn’t really sure, but that seemed to almost make sense.

“Nicole gets the pleasure suit and Katie you will be in the bondage bed.”

Max’s voice chimed in from the speaker once more. “Off to bed then. See you in the morning.”

Becky plowed down on her little bed and watched the other three get into their own situations. She ended up helping Katie secure all the bondage items before lying back down. Nicole it seems was already being stimulated only moments after she put on the special latex looking suit. Jessica was just lying there. Nipples were clamped and ankles were chained. No pulling on anything yet.

Over the course of the night, Becky was awoken more times than she could count by cries from her cell mates. Katie, being gagged, made no such sounds. But becky couldn’t tell who was worse off. Nicole’s sensitive areas had been stimulated and tickled beyond count. Jessica had alternated between cries of pain and hard breathing noises as she struggled to keep her legs slightly lifted off the ground. The respites from Jessica’s situation were few and far between. The same went for Nicole. Only a few times did Katie squirm about the ground much or make a lot of noise. That girl’s position wasn’t all that painful, just very uncomfortable.

It felt like she had just drifted off to bed when Becky awoke to the sound of Max’s voice on the speaker.

“Good morning to Becky and to the rest of you. I will be needing you girls in ship shape today. Becky, you will help the girls out of their situation if they require help. You can help Nicole first out of her pleasure suit. Then help Jessica. As for Katie….”

As Max spoke, a panel opened up in the wall and revealed a second but plug. This one was not something simple. It had hair to make it look like a tail.

“…Katie can only be untied after you have removed the current but plug and replaced it with this.”

Becky hesitated a moment, knowing that Katie heard Max, but because of her blindfold, didn’t yet know what was in store for her. Becky proceeded to help them all out of their unique situation. Katie’s was uncomfortable for Becky. She could tell that Katie was in some pain when the first plug was removed. The horse tail plug looked to be slightly larger than the first one. Katie grunted in pain through her ball gag as Becky slowly worked the plug into her hole.

After that, Becky untied the rest of Katie’s restraints. Katie started to try and remove the plug herself, then her hand stopped itself.

“I am afraid not Katie.” Max spoke through the speaker system. “The tail stays in until I permit you to remove it. If my system says you must go to the restroom, then You will be allowed to pull the plug, so to speak.”

Katie moved her hand away, a rather disappointed look on her face.

“Breakfast first.” Max said, before the speaker cut out.

Panels opened and the four dildos appeared. All the girls knelt and sucked for several minutes, taking in the food paste until the dildos were withdrawn into the wall once more. A few minutes later, after the girls just kind of stood there in silence, the door to the room finally opened.

“Head into the kitchen now girls.” Max’s voice chimed in over the speaker.

Not a single one of them knew where the kitchen was, but the collars seemed to know, so their bodies headed that way of their own accord. All four girls, naked except for Katie’s tail plug, arrived to see Max in his bathrobe, sitting at the small table, eating his breakfast. The girls stood in a line, hands at their side, awaiting Max’s next commands.

After taking his time finishing his breakfast, Max looked up and took in the girls’ appearances once more.

“My usual house staff will be enjoying a bit of a break and a show while you four are here. I hope you have learned so far that obedience without hesitation will get rewarded. Your sleeping arrangements last night were an example of that. But good behavior is not always rewarded. Sometimes the knowing that you were a good little girl needs to be its own reward. The trick, as I am sure you have figured out by now, is to simply stop questioning any orders given you. It is true that I could just use those control collars to force you to do what I say. That wont really drive home the point though. Now today begins the first of what will become your routine here. There are chores that need doing about the place. My staff has permission to use you to get those chores done however they see fit. To start things up, I will set you about todays tasks. From there, you will settle into acting as assets of the estate.”

Max reached for his smartphone on the table and began entering in all sorts of adjustments to the girl’s settings. Upon hitting APPLY, their bodies compiled quickly.

All four girls felt their breasts swell to about DD size, nipples hardened and their chests held firm with no sag to be found. Each of them could feel muscles toning all over, vaginas tightening to a point that any man’s cock would feel huge inside.

“Katie. Kneel in front of me now.” Max commanded. Her body obeyed at once.

Max opened his robe in front of her, his cock erect as he took in the sight of this incredibly hot girl, wearing nothing but a tail plug in her ass, on her knees in front of him.

“Suck Katie. Deep.” Max ordered.

Katie obeyed at once. Taking his cock into her mouth, she started sucking in earnest. The collar compelled her to obey as she took Max all the way to the back of her mouth. She could feel his balls against her chin as she suctioned her mouth around him.

Although her gag reflex had been suppressed entirely, Katie was still taking in something far larger than what she normally could. A tear or two escaped her eye as her cough tried to engulf the cock even more.

After several minutes, Max pulled himself away and ordered Becky to kneel beside Katie. Becky’s head was bowed when she knelt. Rather than order her to look up, Max grabbed a hunk of her hair to steer her head. Becky felt the pains of each strand being jerked back as her chin lifted up. Stroking himself, Max came all over Becky’s face. Her eyes were covered and streaks of white jazz ran down her tits.

“Katie. Lick it all up.” Max commanded. Katie obeyed at once.

“My housekeeper will give you all the instructions you will need girls. Off you go.”

The next several days, the girls settled into their roles at Max’s house. Lots of cleaning around the place. Often in vary demeaning ways. Although their behavior had improved to allow all of them to sleep in normal beds, they each were still only fed through the special dildos with the paste. By day ten out of the thirty, even Jessica had grudgingly accepted her situation.

Some nights, Max had a few friends over and they got to have their way with one or more of the girls. On occasion, Ally would come home after a long day at her office and take one of the girls, usually Nicole, into her bed for some hot fun.

As the first half of their sentence was completed, Max had the girls wrapped around his little finger with the behavioral conditioning he had set out to accomplish. The collars became more for altering body parts for his amusement. He rarely needed the collars to compel them to obey an order, unless the order required something that would be difficult for them to do physically.

Around day twenty or so, Max called all four girls into his lounge.

“Ok girls. On your hands and knees in a line.” They obeyed.

Max walked around behind them so he could get a decent view of their pussys. Adjusting some settings on his phone, Max hit the apply button and could see their clits swelling up. Not comically large, but large enough that there was no question of being able to see them clear as day. Max walked back around in front of the girls and had them stick out their tongues. With another few taps on his phone, he could see each of the girl’s tongues elongating by at least a few inches apiece.

“Turn to your left.” Max ordered.

The girls obeyed. As they turned, Max could see the frustration on one or two faces as they realized that their tongues were simply too long for them to properly close their mouths. Jessica let a bit of drool slip from her open mouth as she turned her body. The girls were now all in a crawling portion, one behind the other in single file. Nicole first, followed by Becky, Jessica and Katie, in that order. Max tapped another couple buttons and Nicole felt her tongue returning to normal size.

“Ok girls. Here’s the game for now. You all have huge clits and long tongues to lick them with. You will keep your tongue pleasuring the girl who is in front of you until you complete your next set of chores. Nicole, as the head of the pack, you will need to take charge and communicate where you are going. The chores are simple…. My dogs have several chew toys left lying around the ballroom on the other side of the house. You’re gonna head over there and clean them up. Put them in the toy chest. You’ll know it when you see it.”

Nicole nodded her understanding.

Max continued. “Rules are simple. You complete this task and you will get a reward. You will fail if any one stops licking or sucking the clit in front of you. Also you will fail if you pick up a toy and drop it on the floor again instead of in the toy chest. Ready and go!” Max gave them little time to think.

Straight away, all the girls except Nicole went right to eating out the girl in front of them. Nicole moaned and moaned in pleasure as she cried out for the others to start crawling forward. Desperately wanting to make sure that they didn’t fail, She was constantly telling them to move and stop. It took a long time to reach the ballroom and Nicole had to stop and ride out an orgasm before crawling on.

The ballroom was huge and there must have been fifty to six chew toys scattered about. The first few were difficult to put away. Nicole was keeping in mind the rule about not letting them touch the ground once they were picked up and had to do a sort of hop with one hand while holding the toy.

As she got the first few in, she realized what the real challenge was. She could move way faster if she just picked up the chew toys with her mouth and carried it that way. The problem was being able to tell the others when to stop and go and turn while a toy was lodged in her mouth. Feeling another orgasm coming from Becky’s skilled tongue, Nicole let herself stop a moment and cum before finding the next toy.

She had to reduce herself to loud grunts to indicate stop and go. As the pleasure from her clit never stopped, her moons in response to the stimulation between her legs got mixed in with the moans that were meant to give direction.

Very slowly, one by one, she got the toys off the floor and into the chest. It got to a point that the feelings coursing through her body from her pussy were so great that she had to stop to let herself cum after each time she put a toy back. The other girls, except for Katie in the rear, were cumming as well and almost as frequently. Two or three times, Nicole found herself climaxing with a toy in her mouth and nearly dropped it when all she wanted to do was scream out in ecstasy.

When the final toy was put back in the chest, Nicole gave into the pleasures of having her clit licked with no other care in the world. She allowed her head and shoulders to plop down on the floor, ass still sticking up in the air so that Becky could keep up her tongue lashing. Eyes closed, Nicole moaned on and on. The energy in her pussy just kept building and releasing to a point that she almost lost the distinction between building to an orgasm and having one. The few times she could wrench her eyes open, her vision was blurred a bit as her senses were on overload. Then finally a particularly intense orgasm rocked her body and she lost all sense of where she was.

* * *

Lazily opening her eyes, Nicole realized some time had passed and the girls were back in their room. The others were chatting away but stopped when they noticed Nicole waking up.

“You’ve been out for a while.” Jessica said.

“Did…. did any of you guys pass out?” Nicole asked.

“Nope.” Katie answered. “He must have made it more intense for you or something.”

“Jeez.” Nicole said half-heartedly.

Several more days passed. The girls found themselves in a pattern of humiliation and pleasure as they acted on Max’s whims. The final week found the girls sleeping all in one queen sized bed. Few nights gave them plenty of rest as their arousal levels were dialed up by the collars. They would find themselves pleasuring each other for hours until after several orgasms, they were finally aloud to sleep.

On the evening of the final night before the month long sentence ended, Jeesica snapped back to a waking state to find herself in a hallway she did not know. Clearly she had been blanked out while coming here. Looking around, she was naked except for her collar. She could feel something stuck in her ass. Feeling for it, she knew it was a plug. Her body ignored any thought she had of trying to pull it out.

Before she could think too much more, she heard a door open. Max stuck his head out and called her over. Inside the room was a huge bed. Also a large mirror near Jessica where she had a perfect view of her own body. Max stood next to the bed wearing nothing but his robe.

“Jessica… Jessica…” Max muttered. “You have been a very good little girl this past week. Very good. Honestly, I didn’t think you would be. You were the most defiant at first. In some ways you still are. But you understand better, I think, the importance of the festival. What is twelve hours compared to thirty days? And what is thirty days compared to a lifetime?”

“Before I have to send you back, we are gonna have some fun. First, a few adjustments.”

Max tapped and slid his fingers around the smartphone for a little while. Lowering it, he watched Jessica as she took a look at herself in the mirror.

Her hair turned a cotton candy pink, eyebrows and eyelashes as well. Her tits lost their natural sag and enlarged a bit more. All cellulite in her body was gone. Her skin took on a deep tan and her lips became just as hot pink as her hair.

“Now..” Max spoke again. “Time to enjoy you a bit more. Unlike your first day here, you will speak to me a little nicer. Wont you?”

The collar compelled her to answer. “Yes Daddy!” she exclaimed in a breathy voice that was just a bit higher than her normal.

“Good little girl.” Max replied. “Lay down on the bed on your stomach and spread your legs.”

“Yes Daddy.” Jessica said again. She complied right away.

With her legs spread, Max took a finger and fidgeted with the plug in her ass for a bit. Without giving her an order, Max grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs off the bed until her ass was at the edge. When her legs, still spread, lowered so that her feet would touch the ground, Max opened his robe and entered Jessica’s wet pussy from behind.

“Ooooooohh.” Jessica squealed as her pumped in and out of her. “Ooh yes Daddy. Pound my little pussy.”

After a minute, Max reached out and grabbed her bright pink hair and pulled her head back.

“Uuuuhhhaaaaaaaaa!” Jessica squealed. “Oooo yes Daddy.. Ohhh it’s so big. Ooo Daddy I’m so tight.”

Max pulled her hair back further so the Jessica had to use her hands to brace herself on the bed. Max could see the pupils of her eyes looking up at him. They were dilated from the pleasure she was feeling. Max decided to let her hair go. He also slowed his thrusts. Jessica made up for the slowdown almost at once, pushing herself back in attempt to drive his cock as far inside her as possible. Her grunts and groans just made Max harder and he let Jessica keep pushing back.

When he was ready to change things up, Max pulled out, taking a step back away from the bed. Jessica’s grunts of disappointment were audible.

“Face me on your hands and knees.” Max commanded.

“Yes Sir. Yes Daddy. Yes Master.” Jessica said as she stumbled over the words.

Upon max’s command, Jessica crawled to him, keeping her hands on the ground as she tried to take his erection all the way into her mouth. Max kept backing up slightly to tease her and make her crawl.

After crawling around the room a few times. Max had Jessica sit on her knees in the middle of the room, chin up and her eyes looked as if she was staring into nothingness. Life filled her eyes again when she saw Max standing in front of her.

“Jessica…” Max started. “Describe yourself.” he adjusted a couple items on her settings right before giving the order.

Jessica spoke again in the voice you only hear when a horny girl has been fucked but is ready for more.

“My name is Jessica,
and I’m Daddy’s little slut.
I have huge firm tits,
plus a plug stuck up my but.
I do my chores all day,
sometimes fuck all night.
Wear no clothes, as Master says,
for sluts, that is right.
I was a naughty bitch,
but now I understand.
I’ve learned to know my place,
by my guiding Master’s hand.
When it comes again,
I wont resist the festival.
I’ll play my part, and if ordered,
cum, I’ll have a mouthful.”

When she finished, Max triggered an orgasm to run through her body. She came for several minutes. When it subsided, she was on her hands and knees to brace her self.

Max grabbed her hair once more and pulled her head up until he could see her eyes again. Jessica’s mouth was hanging open wide. Her eyes and mouth revealed total submission. Happy with what he saw, Max thrust his cock into Jessica’s open mouth and ejaculated. She swallowed every last drop, never taking her eyes off her master as he held her up by her hair.

When Max let go of her, Jessica slumped down into a heap on the ground.

* * *

The next morning, The for girls were lined up outside the entrance to the mansion. For the first time in a month, they had clothes on. Ally and Dr. Evans met them there and removed the collars.

“Girls.” Dr. Evans started. “I hope you learned not to take your freedoms for granted anymore.”

Each of the four nodded, Jessica with the most enthusiasm.