The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Annual Festival.

Like before, this story is a work of pure fiction. This sequel was inspired by the specific feedback I got from the first part. Any and all comments are welcome and appreciated. Feel free to use the email address for any feedback. Enjoy!

* * *

Part 2

It was getting close to midnight. Max turned his eyes back towards his monitor and blinked a few times. He really had wanted tonight to be about just relaxing and having fun. Work calls though. He wasn’t being paid a princely sum just to sit on his ass and get his dick sucked.

Technically that’s what was happening at the moment. Max gave a slight shudder as he felt Ally’s luscious lips tickle the head of his shaft. He would have enjoyed the moment a bit more if she was naked. Leggings and a sports bra were necessary tonight, just in case the call came in.

Max had to be ready to mobilize. Ally knew what to do as well. She wasn’t critical to the mission, but the two of them knew she had to come. Despite all the things the two of them had done every year when the festival came around, the two were in love. Knowing that she would hate the risk of being connected to anyone else during the festival, max always kept her connected and close.

Max checked the time again. Three minutes past midnight now. Max was getting annoyed. He had been working a year and a half on this project and the investors were getting impatient. Losing the chance to make a breakthrough tonight would almost certainly mean another year’s delay. Maybe more.

Max reflected back to his first festival…. Ally and Crystal, whom he hadn’t run into since, were absolutely perfection. He remembered the massage Ally gave his while he was inside Crystal’s tight pussy. She climaxed just as the sun was rising. Her fingers dug deep into the bare grass where he had been fucking her. He let Crystal go after that orgasm. He and Ally started dating officially a few days later.

He could remember it like it was yesterday. Another jolt of pleasure from Ally’s skillful fellatio brought him back to reality.

“Go ahead and stop.” He told her.

Ally complied and made herself comfortable in the chair beside Max.

“I’m always happy to service you, Master. But I really wish we knew where this woman was.”

Max was happy she shared her sentiment. Max knew that Ally understood the implications in store for her if he and his team succeeded. She also knew the hefty paycheck it would net him. On balance, the consequences couldn’t be permanent anyways.

All of a sudden, Max’s phone rang like a trumpet calling him to battle. His regular phone that is, not the special, festival smartphone that sat beside it. Max grabbed it faster that you could say ‘fuck’ and answered.

“Yes?” he said abruptly.

“Got location. 5th and Saxon. West bound. In pursuit now.” the man on the other end said.

“Im on my way.” Max hung up.

Within two minutes, Max and Ally had hopped into his car, nearly ripping off the charger for the car in the process.

Speeding towards the last known location, Max had a deep sense of purpose inside him now. Stealing a glance at his watch, there would be no time to lose. Catching the target was only part of the problem.

Max’s car joined with others racing beside him as his team was on the radio providing continuous updates.

During a moment of radio silence, Max felt compelled to speak up. “Team, anyone who can, make sure you have a free connection available. are no chances.”

Towards the far west side of town, Max’s team and convoy led themselves to the entrance of a recently closed school. (Education was doing just fine, the school was just relocated and got some major upgrades.)

Practically leaping form their cars, the team of engineers and programmers that made up Max’s R&D team began to fan themselves out. Smartphone’s in hand, in case they got in range.

‘One hundred feet…’ max thought, ‘Give me one hundred feet, and I shall give you something greater in return.’

It was now 12:40am, the clock was ticking.

After the team was spread and stationed at the entrances past the fence surrounding the school, Max and Ally, along with a few others moved in. It was eerie, this school at night. The almost total silence as the team carefully moved about.

12:45am….

Max and Ally approached the door to the gym. Ally decided to step through into the women’s locker room while Max was nearby checking the main room of the gym. Checking his smartphone, Max could see that Ally had gone beyond one hundred feet from him, but still within the two hundred foot range required to keep the connection.

CLANG! Max heard the sound from back where he had just entered.

“MAX!” Ally’s voice cried out. Max ran as fast as he could back out the gym and toward the yell.

“MAX! UGH!” Ally creed out again. The struggle in her voice was unmistakable.

max burst into the women’s locker room. Checking the aisles of lockers, max finally came across Ally down on the floor on all fours.

Beneath her though, and struggling, was the very woman max had hoped to find. He was halfway through breathing a sigh of relief when he saw the woman was about to escape Ally’s hold on her.

Fumbling, Max reached into the pocket he had stored his phone in just a moment ago to run to Ally’s help. Finding the phone, he got it right side up. The woman had overpowered Ally and was running for the door. Max was able to hit the right button on screen just as she reached for the door handle.

She stopped in her tracks, hand still reaching out.

“Stand up straight and face me, don’t talk.” Max said reflexively. The woman complied. She was older than Ally, that was for sure. A brunette cougar who still had something going for her in the looks dept.

Max couldn’t fully take in how sexy she was. His watch said it was 1am now. Only five hours left until she was just as useless to them as the last year when she got away.

Stepping towards her, Max grinned triumphantly. “Professor Tiffany Struthers, renowned bioengineer. I am honored to meet you at last.”

* * *

“Repeat back my instructions.” Max commanded.

Prof. Struthers had a look of contempt on her face as the collar forced her to obey. “Once we reach my lab I am to carefully and quickly collect anything containing my research into biomechanics interrogation and Neuro-Induced-Comprehansive-Rapid-Augmentation. I will not harm or compromise anything related to NICRA and will hand over to you any and all items that either you or myself can think might be relevant to your research.”

“Good girl.” Max replied. His voice was calm but triumphant.

It was now 1am. Only five hours until the festival ends. Max and his team figured they would only need two to three hours of the woman’s time to get all they required. The driver pulled up to Prof. Struthers’ office. She, Max and Ally got out, along with three team members from the other van. Prof. Struthers led the way. The whole team was in and out in a matter of minutes. They plundered Tiffany’s office like pirates of old if they had broken into a king’s treasure vault. Laptops, hard documents. DVDs, flash drives and anything else that Tiffany pointed out could be useful.

Careful not to speak his thoughts aloud, Max was silently giving thanks that Tiffany had not yet fully completed her research. Any patents would have been difficult to overcome. Fortunately, she hadn’t taken care of the business side of things and, as an independent researcher, there was no big corporate behemoth to cloak her in legal protection.

Max had waited a long time to get his hands on NICRA research. Prof. Struthers had eluded his team during last year’s festival, and this was her last year before aging out of participation. The rules governing the festival specifically barred breaking and entering as such a crime was not considered relevant to the spirit of the festival. It was only by connecting to her that he research was now accessible. The legal team that Max’s higher ups employed assured him that there was enough gray area legally for this kind of corporate espionage to go unchecked.

Prof. Struther’s research was some of the most well intentioned work Max had ever heard of. Despite the leaps and bounds that science had made by the year 2205, many diseases had remained unchallenged. Max had no intention of stopping Tiffany from her goals to make the world a better place. She would get all her items back once his team had succeeded in duplicating everything. But that unwavering moral compass had prevented her from voluntarily sharing her findings with Max’s company.

Max knew there was still a to of work to be done. Even with all this new intelligence, they were still months away from completing the project.

After his first festival with Ally and Crystal, Max had become fascinated with the technology of the collars and wristbands that were used to link in to the female brain and manipulate it. He blazed through college with a Masters in bio mechanics and was quickly hired at the largest tech company around. In addition to a wide variety of other products (commercial, consumer ready as well as medical) Max’s company was also vying for a very important contract. Another bio tech company (Velios) had been granted the contract to make and supply the collars, wristbands and smartphones that made the festival possible. Max’s firm (Xenotech) wanted that contract. Velios’ own contract had expired last year and the government had not yet renewed it. All the other smaller tech companies had stopped trying to compete in festival equipment making years ago. But Xenotech was ready to give it one more go. The big shots knew there was only one way to dethrone Velios though. The answer was NICRA. If Prof. Struthers’ work could be completed, Velios would certainly not be able to offer the same caliber equipment and lose the contract. Max knew that, as the now head of R&D, that his early retirement hinged on this breakthrough.

Max yawned. He wasn’t all that tired, having planned out his sleep schedule to accommodate the festival. He was just getting bored. It was just a couple minutes after 4am when one of his team members finally announced that Struthers had given them as much help as she possibly could. Feeling more awake at the sound of the good news, Max hopped up from his desk chair and took a quick glance at what had been compiled.

“Good…” he began. “Jake, take all her stuff back to her lab. We will send her foundation a check for the trouble.”

Jake nodded and the team started packing up.

Max turned to the woman. “Tiffany, the festival doesn’t end for over an hour. Stay quiet until I tell you otherwise, strip and out all of your clothes on the desk here. Jake will leave your shoes and socks. Everything else is going with him back to your lab.”

Tiffany’s look was one of pure murder on her face. But whatever screams she might have made at this order, the collar kept her quiet.

As she disrobed, Max chattered off a few more commands. “No expressing your bad attitude for now. Dial up your arousal and make your body language match your horniness.”

Tiffany’s body language did indeed change, almost at once. The last few articles of clothing she took off were done just a bit more like she was trying to seduce him.

Despite her age, Tiffany still looked quite sexy. Max could tell she regularly worked out. The cool air circulating though Max’s lab hardened her nipples to a lovely little point. Her pubic har was shaven down to a fine line right in the middle. Not Max’s preference, but not bad either. Looking closely, Max could make out a hint of wetness showing in her vagina.

Max led her over to a cot and had her lay down. The cot was queen sized, so wide enough for her to spread her legs, which Max had her do. As she lay there, Max took out his smartphone and dialed in a few settings for her.

“Well then, Tiffany…. When I tell you to begin, you will start masturbating. You will make yourself cum. When you cum, you can rest from diddling yourself for three minutes tops. Then you will start from just being mildly horny and you will bring yourself to climax again. Nod if you understand.”

Tiffany nodded.

“Ok….” Max let the sentence dangle a moment on his lips. “…begin.”

Tiffany’s hands seemed to have a mind of their own. Within a mere moment of Max’s order, her right middle finger was already halfway up her vagina while her left thumb and index finger was beginning its first twist of her left nipple. Despite not being able to speak, Tiffany was still able to give a few light moans as her finger thrusted in and out and back again, trying so hard to imitate the feeling of a cock penetrating her. As her finger brought pleasure more intense with each passing minute, her back arched in ecstasy as her hips bucked slightly. Tiffany came hard and could feel the juices from inside her covering her finger and palm. She allowed her body to relax.

In coming down from the wave of her orgasm, she barely recovered when the three minute break had ended and her hands went back at it. She had become so horny that she was getting desperate to replicate the feeling of a thick cock pounding her, Tiffany tried adding her ring finger in as well. Fingers thrusting in and out, the feeling of sexual pleasure pulsating from between her legs and outward to envelop the rest of her body in primal bliss. She came again moaning all the way as her climax wound down to nothing.

In the absence of arousal during her little break, she could feel just how hard she had been finger fucking herself. The dull ache evaporated as she began again. Both hands this time, right hand still with two fingers deep inside her, her left hand working her clit. As her back arched, her nipples stiffened until they were rock hard. She could feel how hard they had gotten, and desperately wanted to pinch them, but that would mean taking a hand away from her clit. So she endured the tightness there while she worked her way into another orgasm.

She didn’t bother to move her hands away, or even take her fingers out of her sopping wet pussy anymore during her breaks. It had become too much to concentrate on, she tried to stay focused on catching her breath. Just as she felt like she was breathing normally again, her break was up and off she went into another hard orgasm. All perception of time slipped away from her as her mind was overloaded with sensation of what she was doing to herself. Orgasm after orgasm, she barely opened her eyes, just moaned out as each wave of pleasure surged through her.

After what felt like either an eternity, or no time at all, Tiffany could not tell, she suddenly felt no urge to keep going after her break time expired. Breathing in deep and slowly to restore some oxygen to her pleasure infested mind, she realized that she must have been on her break when the clock struck 6AM. The collar had released her from Max’s control.

After a few minutes of slow breaths, Tiffany opened her eyes and saw Max sitting next to her cot.

“Care for some help up, Professor?” he smiled kindly.

“Yeah…… yeah I guess so.” she stuttered. “Wow.”

“I know how you feel about this festival.” Max started. “Hopefully you enjoyed your last one. By the way, I was joking when I told Jake to take your clothes. They’re all over there on the workbench. Xenotech is truly grateful for your contribution towards our research. I know it’s not what you wanted to use NICRA for. Good news is that with out resources, we will finish it all up and patent it. By your clothes, you will find a folder to take back with you. Xenotech has authorized a payment of ten million for your foundation and a letter promising that, once we patent NICRA, we will, free of charge, allow you and your foundation free reign to use the technology however you wish for your noble research.”

“Uhh…. Thanks I guess. Still a shady play.” Tiffany replied.

Max smirked. “Yeah, but that’s business for you.”

* * *

“Max this is amazing. You and your team have come through with flying colors!” exclaimed Judy, Max’s boss.

“Thanks Judy.” was all Max could muster in reply as he stood in the middle of her office.

“The government has even needed to ramp up orders by twenty thousand units.”

That took Max by surprise as he eyed the fiery redhead. “How did that happen?”

“Population. Plain and simple. Eighteen years ago we had a larger than expected rate of births, particularly in females.”

Max could vaguely remember reading something about this. with all those baby girls coming of age now, the festival would become even more interesting.

“Has all testing been completed?” Judy asked.

“Indeed…” Max started. “The new NICRA collars are preforming perfectly. We completed the last major debugging three weeks ago and sorted out almost all outliers. The plan is to maintain minor issue testing up until everyone is fitted with their collars. We will sign off and push out a final software update over the air at T minus twenty four hours before the festival begins.”

As Max rattled off all the details to his boss, he couldn’t help but notice her slim frame. Judy was only in her early thirties and still bound by law to be collared for the festival. Thoughts raced through his head but he pushed them aside. There would be time enough to act on them when the collars activated, if he could find her. If he couldn’t, then either Ally or another girl he connected with would suffice.

* * *

Max and Ally had been idling under the shade of the largest tree in the park. As she watched the ripples on the water, Max eyed Ally’s collar. The new design looked far less clunky than the ones of past festivals. Max turned the special smartphone over and over in his hand as the minutes counted down to six o clock in the evening. The park was large and mostly empty. Max and Ally had agreed to start there every festival as it gave them a very central location for the event. Despite their relationship and past experiences, Max knew that Ally always had some apprehension about this time of the year.

He couldn’t blame her this time. The government’s decision about how to announce the changes this year left a lot of people in the dark. Suffice to say, there was almost no disclosure. The official announcement was that there were new features of the collars added this year, but stopped short of explaining any of them. Only certain government officials, as well as higher ups in Max’s company, were aware that NICRA technology had been included. Max probably could’ve gotten away with letting Ally in on the secret, but he decided against it. Like the rest of the public, men and women alike, Ally would discover firsthand what had changed.

The little clock on Max’s phone struck six. With the reflexes of a cat, Max moved his fingers across the touchscreen to establish a connection to Ally. Like all years past, he succeeded in keeping her to himself, just as they both wanted.

“Well well well…” Ally looked at Max. “You gonna fill me in on the big secret now?”

Max smirked at her. She always had that feisty attitude about her. But now the festival was underway once more. Now Max truly called the shots.

“Silence.” was his first command. “Strip.” was his second. “Stand and face me.” was his third.

Ally complied at once. After she had gotten fully naked and stood there, Max instructed her to put her shoes and socks back on. As she remains in place, Max glanced around her body. He was happy that she had taken care of shaving her legs and pussy earlier. Finding somewhere and making her shave now would only have taken time away from the rest of the festival. Max’s fingers were itching to test the new features.

Phone in hand, Max approached Ally a bit more closely. She kept her eyes on him, unable to say anything. Her exposed nipples had gotten hard from the light breeze. When Max took notice of this, he scrolled through some sub menus until he found the settings for her nipples:

Nipples…

Hard = Yes

Lock = Off

Max tapped the Lock button and it changed. Now reading:

Lock = On

From this point on, either until the festival ended, or Max unlocked them, Ally’s nipples would remain hard no matter the temperature or any physical impact that might normally make them soften. Since her nipples had already hardened, Ally felt no change when they were locked.

Max knew Ally would not pick up on the next thing to change. Max stepped in close to Ally and let his finger slip in between her labia. She was barely wet. Not bone dry but little enough to know that Max would meet resistance if he tried to insert his finger in all the way. Scrolling though more menus on his phone, Max found what he needed:

Vaginal Lubrication…

Current = 2/10

Adjust current….

Lock = Off

Wanting some resistance, rather that that old ‘hot dog in a hallway’ feeling, Max adjusted the setting to 8/10 and locked it. Within seconds, Max could easily slide his finger up inside of her. The collar would now continuously adjust how much additional of Ally’s natural juices to secrete to maintain that exact level. Until he set otherwise, Ally was now ready to be fucked at any time without foreplay or adjustment. Wiping the fluid off his finger and onto Ally’s thigh, Max could see a hint of her juices glistening around her slit.

Without being allowed to speak, Ally couldn’t tell Max if she had felt anything yet. The changes so far had been subtle. Max let his hand explore her tits and those hard nipples for a moment before he stepped back and got ready to make a more noticeable change.

“Ally…” Max said. “Hold up your tits with your hands.”

Ally complied at once. Max scrolled through the phone and found the setting he was looking for. Taking a few extra seconds to be sure he got the right effect he wanted, he pressed the option to execute the changes.

Ally’s eyes went wide as she felt her breasts growing as she held them. When they stopped, she could feel they were not just larger, but much…. much firmer. They looked about the size of her head, each of them. Not comically large, but way larger than they could have ever been for Ally’s slimmer figure.

“Let your hands fall to your sides.” Max ordered.

As Ally complied, Max noticed that her larger tits did not sag an inch. He smiled at this. He walked around Ally and took a look at her back, noticing the muscles in her back had developed a bit more definition and grown as well. That was the beauty of NICRA tech at work in the collar. Any girls whose breast were enlarged automatically had their back muscles enhanced enough to compensate for the extra weight of the breasts. It had been agreed that girls should still be able to carry themselves without issue while their features had been altered.

“You can speak now.” Max said after walking back around to her front.

“Holy shit… fuck Max. This is what you got from getting to that researcher last year?”

Max nodded.

“Crazy. I mean, my boobs are huge now! How long does it last? I mean, it… it is reversible right?”

Max had to laugh at this one. “Yeah it’s reversible. The truth is that NICRA technology can do way more than we are allowing for the collars. Certain restrictions are in place to prevent serious injury. As for how long it lasts, that varies. If a connection is broken, the changes will reverse themselves. The phones also keep a setting allowing me to bring you back to your true body at any time.”

“This is crazy.” Ally was unable to take her eyes off her own breasts. “I’m sure we will see a ton of huge boobs tonight then—.”

“Quiet now.” Max commanded. “Unless I tell you to say something.” Max also ordered Ally to play with her nipples while he examined a couple other settings on the phone. After finding what he wanted for her voice, Max gave another command.

“Ally. Say… ‘Master, I am really horny and need your cock right now.’”

“Maître, je suis vraiment excitée et j’ai besoin de votre pénis en ce moment.” Was what came out of Ally’s mouth after Max had changed her output language.

Ally’s eyes went wide after what she said.

“Did you mean to say that in french?” Max asked her knowingly.

She shook her head.

“Ha! The language bit isn’t really part of NICRA tech, but we decided to include it in the update. The collars have quite a few languages programmed into them.” Max explained. “Now Ally, lie down on the grass and spread your legs.”

“Oui Maître.” she replied and acted accordingly.

Soon Max had his pants off and was on top of her. Her well lubricated pussy allowed him to get right to it. Like a horny rabbit, Max pumped away, each thrust bringing a moan of pleasure from Ally’s lips. After about ten minutes, Ally climaxed. Max nearly came as well from the sudden tightening of Ally’s pussy around his cock. He pulled out though and unloaded his seed directly into her mouth, which she swallowed eagerly.

“How did that feel?” Max asked as they both recovered.

“Mon vagin bat encore de cet orgasme. C’était incroyable!” Ally said.

“Whoops. Forgot about that bit.” Max muttered to himself. Max quickly changed her language output back to english. “Alright Ally, remain silent unless I give you an order. Enough of the park. Time to see what else is happening tonight in the city. Let’s go.”

“Yes, Master.” she replied.

Ally was in nothing bu her tennis shoes and socks as she walked beside Max. Glancing at her chest as they headed towards the edge fo the park, Max saw a slight jiggle in Ally’s tits. The ones Max had programmed in were quite firm so the jiggle, he supposed, was either unavoidable physics or part of the underlying code his team had written to make the sight of them jiggling around a bit more enjoyable. Max decide the didn’t care much which one it was. He was glad it had all worked.

As the pair approached the edge of the park and saw the rest of the city in sight, max spotted another guy who had connected to a petite asian. He was sitting on the bench and the girl was on her hands and knees, still wearing jeans, but topless. As Max and Ally walked by, Max saw the girl’s breasts balloon to what Max assumed was the highest setting the collars allowed.

“Ughhhh.” he girl groaned as her tits filled out. Now they could not have been more than two inches from the ground as she knelt there.

“Hold on little lady, you ain’t seen nothing yet.” said the guy on the bench.

“How’s it going?” Max asked politely to the guy on the bench.

The man looked up. “Great so far!” he exclaimed. “This one must have been an A cup at best. Now look. This is cool.”

“I’m glad you like it.” Max started. “I actually helped program the new options.”

The guy only seemed to half care, but his excitement hid some of that. “Sweet deal man. Lots of new settings to play around with.”

Max sat down on the next bench over and watched the asian girl. Per the other guy’s adjustments to the settings, Max saw her nipples begin to grow out. They actually pushed up against the ground before they stopped growing.

“Now for something you’ll really enjoy.” The guy smiled as he adjusted one more setting. “Now slowly crawl in a circle around the fountain until I say stop. Keep your chest low to the ground.”

The girl complied at once and the moans and heavy breathing were immediate. Max guessed that this guy had adjusted the sensitivity of her nipples way up. Now that they were constantly brushing against the concrete path around the fountain, she would be in for constant waves of pleasure. Within a minute, it was having a visible effect. As Max watched the girl crawl away from his position, he spotted a large wet patch right in the middle of her ass on her jeans. He assumed this was the natural lube secreted as she felt the stimulation.

Max decided he’s rather find another girl to control than watch this guy any longer. He beckoned Ally to his side and they headed away.

* * *

As the pair walked through the streets, Max took notice of several guys exploring the potential of the new features. Ally was right, there was hardly a girl with small breasts in sight. Clearly, Max’s team had created a popular new feature. Max did feel it was a bit of a shame that most men had stopped there, content with only the breast augmentation options. He made a mental note to show off some of the features that these guys were not taking advantage of, if the opportunity arose.

Max and Ally had reached the edge of the parking lot that serviced the main mall in the middle of the city when Max heard the ping from his smartphone. There were at least five or six unconnected girls within range. Max glanced around and saw no one. He suspected that the girls were hiding behind a few of the nearby cars or in the wooded area that they were near. Without bothering to check any stats. Max decided to go all out and connect to the three nearest ones. (Max had been granted a fourth connection as part of the deal Xenotech made with the government.)

“Alright girls, come over to me and wait silently.” He spoke aloud.

As commanded, one girl emerged from behind a tree. The other two had managed to sneak under a car and were laying there, hoping not to get discovered. Max ordered them to strip except for their shoes and socks, just like Ally, and stand next to each other. While they did that, Max was preoccupied with his phone, checking names and some stats on each girl. After a minute, he looked up and fully took in the girls he had brought under his control.

Karina, the Persian girl, had a fairly slender frame, black hair complemented her fair complexion nicely.

The second was max’s boss, Judy. Her red hair and freckles gave away the Scottish in her.

Triana, a cute black girl. About a head shorter than Max.

Max smiled as each of them stared silently back. Judy looked particularly nervous, she knew full well what these collars could do now. Max had no way of knowing if Triana or Karina knew yet. Max didn’t care, they would find out real quick.

“Judy…” Max started. “You can talk now if you want.”

“Thanks Max.” was the first thing she said. “Any chance you’re gonna let me off easy tonight?” she asked knowingly.

Max adjusted a few settings on his phone while answering. “Probably not.” he shrugged. “You know what happens at the festival cannot be used for any tangible purpose beyond this event.”

“Yeah I know.” she replied. “Just had to ask.”

“Can’t blame you.” Max said.

Max finished the adjustments. He had locked these threes girls’ bodies the same way as Ally’s. Nipples hardened almost instantly. Vaginal secretions locked to remain wet, and breasts were enlarged a bit, nothing crazy. Judy’s hadn’t needed much enlarging really.

Max led the four girls under his control to a patch of grass nearby.

“Alright then.” he started. “Just a quickie before we go inside and see what’s going on in the mall. Tirana and Judy, the pair of you, stand next to each other and go down on your hands and knees.”

The girls complied at once.

“Karina… stand behind them, put one had on each girls back and bend over.”

She obeyed, giving Max a perfect view of her ass and pussy. Judy and Triana’s backs were at the perfect height so that Karina was bent over enough to Max’s liking.

Approaching form behind, Max had Ally finger herself again while he unzipped his pants. Using her wetness as the perfect lubrication. Max entered Karina’s asshole with some moaning and resistance. As he pumped away, Karina’s moans of discomfort were all too easy to hear.

“No more pain Karina. You love anal now. It feels so good.” Max said.

Instantly, Karina’s moans switched course, from painful, to pleasurable. She began pushing her ass back into him, trying to get his cock deeper and deeper. Max thrusted away at her. The sweat dripping from Karina’s supple skin trickled down onto the backs of Judy and Tiana. Max slowed his thrusts a bit so he dint need to hold Karina’s hips and pulled out his smartphone. Looking up Karina on the phone, he adjusted her anus to be a little tighter. While still hard inside her, Max could feel the added pressure closing in around his cock. Putting his phone back in his pocket, he reached out with both hands and gathered her hair. He resumed his hard thrusts into Karina’s ass as he gathered her hair up into one had and pulled back until her head was pulled up. Another few minutes and Max felt his climax approaching. He gave Karina the command to orgasm just as he shot his load into her ass.

His cum finished pumping out as Karina came down from her orgasm. Max pulled his cock out of her and he pulled up his pants.

Walking around to be nearer to Karina’s head as it hung there after he had let go of her hair, Max asked. “How was that Karina?”

Karina licked and bit her lip before answering. “Mmmmmm…… if felt so good Master. So so good.”

Max had Karina stand up, as well as the two girls that had been on all fours. Looking to his side, he noticed that Ally was coming down from her own climax as well.

Max had all four girls standing in a line before leading them inside the mall.

The inside of the mall had transformed into a half orgy, half modeling show. There were probably at least a hundred guys there, each with anywhere from one to three women in tow, under their control. Every where max looked, a girl either had a dick in one of her three holes, or she was posing on display. A few girls were enjoying the company of each other’s features. Some guys were laughing their asses off playing with the settings on the smart phone, adjusting the bodies of the girls they had control over.

Max enjoyed the fact that his team had been a success in what they had done. The whole point of the festival was to give men total control, and that is what had been accomplished.

Max decided to head for the center of the mall. It was near the food court as well as a raised platform that could serve as a stage whenever the mall had events going on throughout the year. What Max hadn’t realized about the center of the mall, was that the city had set up a little selection of tables with some self serve foods. Nothing complicated, Just some little finger foods, some fruit and a few drinks.

Max decided to take a seat in one of the lounge chairs that gave him a great view of the others groups there.

“Tiana and Ally…” he said. “Go get a couple plates worth of whatever they have to eat there. Grab a bit of everything.”

“Yes Master.” they said in unison.

A couple minutes later, the pair returned with a plate each. Max sampled some of the meat and cheese slices while the girls waited silently for his commands.

“All of you. Down on your knees hands behind your back.” he said and they complied.

“Good, now stick out your chests and lift your chins up until you are looking up to the ceiling.”

They obeyed.

“Pucker up your lips, nice and thick.”

They did as he said.

Max stood up and grabbed four of the cream puffs that were on his plate and placed one each on the girls’ puckered lips with the command. “Balance it.”

It wasn’t that hard to balance the cream puff for any one of them. Max sat back in his chair and took in the pose of total submission. He could see their collars clearly and it made him hard again. He thought about rubbing one out and covering one of the girls with his cum, but decided not just yet.

Leaning back in his lounge chair, Max took in the activity going on around him. One guy had a girl blanked out, standing there with her mouth open like a sex doll, he was just playing with the augmentation settings. He switched back and forth from making her tits grow and shrink, altering the shape and curvature of her ass, puffing up her lips, changing the depth of her tan.

Another dude was having three girls all laying down in a triangle pattern, licking each other’s pussies. The dude just watched, stroking himself. Nearer to Max, he could tell that at least one other guy had discovered the language settings on the pretty little asian girl he was controlling.

“I miei seni sono così enormi adesso, per favore coprili nel tuo seme!” the girl cried out.

Max thought it was odd for the guy to have an asian girl speaking Italian, but to each their own.

He was pleased with how much the men were enjoying the new features available to them. This level of control had only been fantasized about before.

He decided to stand up and walk over to Judy, still in balancing the cream puff just like the rest of his girls. He plucked the treat from its position on her lips and brought it down to her soaked pussy. He turned the cream puff over and over until her juices had coated the treat it their own special glaze.

Raising the cream puff back up to where Judy could see it, Max said. “You have a choice Judy, you can eat this one, or give it to another of my girls. You will eat theirs in turn though.”

Judy took in a short breath before answering. “My own is fine, Master.”

With that, she opened her mouth wide and Max dropped in the cream puff. Despite the look of disgust in her eyes, the collar compelled her to chew and swallow it all.

Max walked around and fed each girl their own cream puff in the same way, glazed in the scent and juice of their forced horniness.

“Ok all of you, stand up now.” Max said.

“Yes Master.” the girls replied.

Max issued another set of commands. “Go to that platform in the center of the mall here. You will start dancing slowly and seductively. You will keep a slow pace but your dance must be as if you aim to turn on every man and woman present.”

“Yes Master.” they all said.

With that, Ally, Karina, Judy and Tiana all made their way to the stage. The four girls began to dance sensually, each on their own, filling out the four corners of the platform.

A few guys approached Max while the girls danced. “Hey man, how did you get four connections? I though the limit was three.”

Max smiled. “Honestly dude, I’m part of the R&D team that developed these next gen collars. I got the feds to give me a fourth connection as part of the signing deal.”

“Sweet…” one guy said. “So you must know all about these new settings. Making this tiny girl’s tits huge is pretty fun. Anything else you packed in there?”

Max pulled out his smartphone and scrolled through to the right menus. “So glad you asked.” he said.

Tweaking a few settings, Max tapped APPLY, the guys around the room let out a collective breath in approval as all four of the girls Max was controlling instantly changed their hair color to a hot pink. Another tap from the phone, then their har was bright blue, then green, then yellow. Max adjusted the girls’ settings so that as they continued dancing, their hair would randomly switch colors every thirty seconds or so.

“Cool!” one guy watching let out.

“It’s better than that.” Max said. “Ally, stop dancing and come over here.”

“Yes Master.” she obeyed.

Standing in front of Max and the other guys. Ally was the object of about twenty men and who knew how many women. The girls who were not following other orders stared apprehensively, knowing that whatever happened to her could be done to them next.

As Ally’s hair changed from blue to pink, the men close enough to her saw the irises of her eyes change from blue to link as well.

Max sent Ally back to dance on stage and called over Karina. Max noticed that as Karina moved towards him, her tits tended to bounce around just a little more than Ally’s had done. Since the girls’ breasts had all been set to the same standards, Max made a mental note to bring this up when he got back to work.

Adjusting Karina’s settings on his phone, Max caused the Persian’s skin to change color. Hints of orange appeared in places up and down her body. The parts that were not orange went pale white. When it was finished, Karina looked as if she had just been painted to look like a tiger.

“Karina, go back to the stage and crawl around like a bitch in heat.” Max ordered.

“Yes Master.” Karina said. The moment she reached the stage, she dropped to all fours and strutted around, shaking her ass as if she was begging to be fucked.

As the crowd of guys around Max dispersed to try out what they had learned with their own girls, Max himself adjusted a few more settings. Swirling white patterns appeared on Tiana’s black skin, which Max toned even darker to made the contrast better. He also enlarged Judy’s clit to the point where almost any movement caused it to be stimulated, the added size and sensitivity, plus the command to keep dancing, put her in a state of constant arousal.

After a few minutes of watching his girls, Max decided he was ready for a bit more pleasure of his own. He called Ally back over and rest her air and eyes back to their respective blonde and blue that she normally had.

“Ok Ally…” Max started. “This is one that we didn’t get to fully test before tonight. I’m not gonna show any of these guys here since they wont get access to it. It’s gonna feel a little weird sweetie. You can talk now if you want.”

“Thank you Master.” she said. “Will this hurt?”

“Ally I would never do anything to you that would hurt you. The only reason this feature was not approved for public use was because we didn’t start the final round of testing until last week. It’s safe.”

Ally smiled. “I trust you Master.”

Max scrolled through his phone to find the right settings he wanted and made a couple of adjustments. The moment he hit APPLY, he could see Ally’s mouth and lips push together. Left and right sides moving towards the middle. Her cheeks sucked in as if she had no air left in them. When the transformation finished, Ally’s mouth was shrunken. her lips had formed an oval shape that went vertically. It sort of looked like that face people make when they suck in their cheeks to impersonate the mouth fo a fish.

This looked and left quite a bit different though. Ally could not open her mouth any wider than she had it. Neither could she close her mouth fully. Ally tried to use her tongue to feel around to see if the shape of the side of her mouth had changed, but she found herself unable to do so. Her tongue had sealed itself to the bottom of her mouth.

“How does that feel?” Max asked.

“Unnnnnnngggg ungg unnnggg.” was all she could blabber in reply.

“Get down on your knees.” Max ordered. She obeyed.

“It’s quite an interesting bit, this one.” Max explained. “One of the most common places a man wants to put his cock is in a girl’s mouth. You can see why, usually blowjobs happen with a girl on her knees. It is one of the most subservient things a girl can do. It makes a man feel dominant, in control. The problem is it’s not perfect. Nothing is quite as satisfying as that feeling of penetrating a wet pussy. So we solved the problem this time. Essentially, your little mouth has been reshaped to feel like your cunt. It’s the ultimate blowjob.”

Without another word, max unzipped his pants and pulled Ally’s pussy-mouth onto his hard cock. The feeling was ecstatic! It was just as good and tight as when he had fucked Ally earlier in the evening. Taking the hint, Ally began bobbing her head up and down his shaft. Max looked into Ally’s wide open eyes and he could see the total submission in them. He kept his eye contact with her as he shot his load into her mouth, Ally swallowing it straight away.

Max allowed himself to recover and fucked Ally’s face another time before deciding to restore her mouth to its natural state.

Max had the other girls join Ally and himself while Max sat back to recover his stamina. All of them had worked up a sweat, but Judy’s was the worst, given her countless orgasms. Max restored her clit to normal size and sensitivity.

Right before asking her a question, Max adjusted her language setting and typed in a response he wanted her to say. It sounds so mush more sensual in Italian.

“Well Judy, how do you feel after all that pleasure?”

Still catching her breath just a bit, Judy replied. “Sono solo una ragazzina stupida che ha bisogno di un pene per essere felice.”

End of Part 2