The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of pure fiction and fantasy. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love hearing feedback so please feel free to send some to

* * *

Annual Festival. Chapter 4

BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

The sound of the explosion had stopped ringing in Max’s ears, but not yet in the back of his mind. He had only been conscious for a few minutes after realizing what had happened. Looking hazily to his left, he saw Ally typing away furiously on her tablet. He could tell they were in the back seat of a car that was speeding along furiously. He saw red and blue flashing lights on either side as his vision began to clear.

“We will be there soon sweetie.” Ally said to him, realizing Max was awake.

Max nodded back, it was all he could muster at the moment. He took in the surroundings as they rolled on. The car passed through some wreckage that was still on fire. Crews were busy putting it all out. Max sunk further into his chart and closed his eyes.

About an hour and a half before Max came to in the vehicle, he had just taken control of Ally via her collar right when the festival started. There was another young girl near them so Max took control over her. A cute little blonde that was probably only in her second or their festival. Max was enjoying sitting on the park bench as the blonde had her mouth wrapped tight around his cock. He had decided to take her from behind to finish. He could still picture the sight of her heart shaped ass as he was about to enter her. Then it happened, the girl screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Max had assumed her collar had malfunctioned. It was rare, but not unheard of. Malfunctioning collars were supposed to go into a backup mode giving the girl the ability to remain conscious, but maintaining a restriction to prevent any acts of violence.

This time, that didn’t happen. As Max reached down to check on the girl, she spun around and hit him on the head with a rock. Dazed, and collapsed, Max could just make out the girl running away and Ally running to him before he passed out.

Max jerked awake sometime later, lying in a well lit room. He almost jumped out of bed with a burst of energy he didn’t think he could have. He realized that they must have drugged him up to make him fighting fit as quickly as possible.

Ally appeared a few minutes later, helped him dress, and lead him down the hall where several men, and one more woman, were seated at a conference table.

Max recognized the other woman as Judy, his old boss before she moved to another division, giving Max her position. He noticed Ally and Judy both still had their collars on. Checking his watch, Max realized how little time had passed as it was only half past eight in the evening.

One of the men there, Max recognized as Captain Jones. He was the rep from the national guard that was normally in charge of the teams taken with capturing girls who attempted to flee before their collars were installed for the annual festival.

“Ladies and Gentleman…” Jones started. “After an assessment of the true extent of the damage, and testimony from Ms. McKinnon and Ms. Smith”, Jones gestured to Ally and Judy respectively. “We have concluded that currently, almost all women of participation age have had their collars deactivated. Apart from being unable to run the festival, we have a much more serious issue. A group of feminists has claimed responsibility. We have located their hideout, but our resources are spread far too thin. They appear to be only lightly armed but have taken over a shopping mall on the west side. All entrances have been barred. There are at least a few hundred women in there.”

“What about remotely activating the collars? Forcing compliance?” said one of the other men.

“We managed to get a portable relay set up and pointed at the mall from our four block perimeter. It should have worked, but it isn’t. They might have a signal jammer or something like that.”

Jones continued “The more pressing issue is that the signal issues are not localized to the mall. We have tried to subdue other women via a short signal with no success.”

Max cut Jones off with a grunt. “Sorry… but no one has briefed me yet on exactly what happened.”

“So sorry…” mumbled Jones. “This feminist organization I am referring to has managed to bring down the entire network for the festival. As of about two hours ago, every woman who was collared is beyond the ability to be controlled or contained. It’s no consolation, but as far as we can tell, they haven’t been able to remove their collars. Most of the women are simply trying to flee the cities, but a good portion are in open rebellion.”

Max shifted in his seat and breathed heavily. The lump on his head felt heavier for some reason. “The collars staying on is a very big consolation.” Max spoke out. “When I was a rookie, those collars could have been snapped clean off with some bolt cutters and a couple lumberjacks to use them. The designs we started using three years ago survived more than you can imagine during testing. Nothing short of the proper keys, or perhaps a direct missile strike, could ever remove them. They are near indestructible and the hardware inside is insulated against EMPs and high powered magnets. And that right there is how we will fix this problem.”

The rest of the group looked on with some confusion, until Judy spoke up. “Thats right Max.” she smiled. “You’re talking about the Leash right?”

Everyone else, even Jones and Ally, looked even more puzzled.

Jones cleared another feeling in his throat. “What…. hrmmm… what is this leash?”

Seeing that Max was still in some pain, Judy answered. “After the failed attack on the festival relay from a few years ago, Max and I were concerned about what would happen if they had succeeded. Well that scenario would be tough since it was weeks prior so no women were collared.”

“The festival has worked without flaw for decades, so the idea of a system failure wasn’t taken seriously. A deliberate takedown however, that had come too close to reality to ignore. So the collars, the smartphones, well… everything was redesigned from one year to next with just such a contingency in mind. To sum it up. Every single smartphone we issue for the festival can be connected via cable to the collars.”

“We called that cable the Leash since the phone is programmed to release a command almost instantly upon connecting to eh collar. That command is to calm down and be prepared to obey. After that, the phone rapidly reinstalls the collar’s operating system. When we did the testing, we found that we got a complete fix in fifteen seconds. Then the cable can be unplugged and the collar is connected directly to the smartphone.”

“The downside of this backup plans that the connection still needs our overall wireless network to function. So we also commissioned to be built some portable radio towers that would let everything work just fine for up to five miles per tower. We can deploy those quickly enough.”

Max jumped in to the conversation. “Judy is right. The leash and rolling radio towers will allow us to get things back on track. It won’t be easy, but we can get things under control.”

Jones still looked concerned,. “I have no problem sanctioning this operation. It seems like you have thought of everything. But we still have a problem with the feminists in the mall. My troops are spread fairly thin to keep the peace so I cannot commit the resources we would need to storm it.”

Max sat up a little straighter in his chair. “Let me worry about that, when the time comes, it won’t be an issue.”

* * *

Within the next hour, Judy had taken a team to retrieve the leashes from company headquarters. Several dozen were ready to use. Max had gotten his hands on some medication and was feeling top notch again. The team had tested the Leash on Ally and Judy, finding them working perfectly. Both women were now connected to Max, business as usual.

As the teams began to assemble to head out into the city, Jones addressed max and his girls. “I have spoken with the governor and he has given clearance to allow the festival end time to extend until the chaos in the city has subsided. So the radio towers will operate for as long as we need them. Remember, the more we can leash up the better, but our main objective must be to keep the mall situation contained until we are ready to mobilize. You have everything you need?”

“We do.” said Max. “Wish us luck.”

“We will all need it.” Jones said before getting into his humvee and heading out.

Having established a connection with both Ally and Judy, Max knew the plan could be executed easily, though maybe time consuming. No matter, he thought, Max knew he would enjoy some small part of it.

The three of them got out of their vehicle after driving some distance into the city. Max knew from years past that lots of girls would try to hide along side streets during the festival to avoid detection by a red blooded man. With the primary network down, Max’s smartphone could not detect any women in proximity. The three began to cautiously walk down one of the smaller streets. He put the phone in his pocket, but let the leash come up and around his shoulder. No one outside his work had seen it before so no one would know what it did.

As the trio walked along, Max heard some noise behind a closed door. He gave the handle a slight tug and found the door unlocked. He gestured with his head towards his companions to head on inside first. When Ally and Judy went inside, Max decided just listening first would be best.

“Who’s there?” a very nervous voice asked.

“No harm intended.” Ally said. “Is it safe here?”

“No men?” the voice asked again.

“The two of us.” Judy added.

There was some noise as Max heard the shuffling of chairs.

“Whats your name?” Ally asked.

“Jenna” Jenna replied.

“Is it just you?” Judy asked.

“There were a couple others earlier, we were all held here when things got started. The two other girls fought and ran when we were released. I hid. I think the men forgot I was here when they ran after the others.” Jenna explained.

“Are you ok?” Judy asked.

“I mean…” Jenna started. “…They only made me strip. I think they wanted to save me for later. It’s my first year doing this.”

Ally sounded as if she was moving closer to the girl. “This year is crazy, what with all that’s happened.”

“How did you two get away?” Jenna asked.

“Well….” Judy began. “…Hard to say, it was all a blur. We just sort of—“

Judy cut her sentence short and Max heard the sounds of scuffle he expected to hear. Jenna screamed out in confusion. The sounds died down as Max decided to enter at last.

The back room of a shop was what Max saw. It looked like Ally and Judy had managed to pin down Jenna on the small table. The girls had bent her torso over so that her ass was sticking out and her chest was pushed onto the top of the table. One of Ally’s hands was keeping Jenna’s head pinned down.

The girl continued to struggle. Max wanted to admire the scene for a moment but knew better. He raced to stand behind Jenna and grabbed the end of the leash in one hand. With a quick swoop, Max made a stabbing motion to shove the leash into the socket on the back of Jenna’s collar. Smartphone in the other hand, Max saw the lights around the collar flash and his smartphone registered the connection.

“Stay put.” Max ordered Jenna. He didn’t really need to give the order but he just felt it come naturally to him. Jenna didn’t move an inch as Max unplugged the leash from her collar.

He paused a moment to admire her. A pretty and petite little thing. Wearing nothing but a white tank top, some denim short shorts and sneakers.

“You two hang out outside, you will pay no attention to what you hear in this room.” Max looked at Ally and Judy as he spoke. The pair nodded and quietly left. Max knew their functioning collars would basically fill their brains with the mental equivalent of TV white noise if they became curious.

“Jenna. Stand up.” Max ordered and she complied. Turning her around max could see the fear in her eyes. Max spoke to her again. “You don’t have quite as much to worry about as you think. The laws of this festival allow me to use you, but not hurt you. I know that today is a little different with what’s happened, but that will all be over soon….. kneel.”

She did. Max gave her profile a few tweaks on his smartphone and watched her mouth reshape itself into a vertical slit, specially ribbed on the inside. All gag reflex gone. Max unzipped his fly and allowed his erect cock to flow free. Jenna’s eyes darted from Max’s eyes to his cock. Reluctantly, she moved her pussy mouth closer and began to suck on him. Max hadn’t pulled that trick in some time. As she sucked, Max felt the muscles tighten around him and he began to thrust rhythmically in time with the back and forth motion of her head. Although compliant, Max hadn’t fully taken control over her personality yet, so when Jenna’s eyes looked up at his, Max could still see the fear and confusion.

Max slowed his own thrusts and make some adjustments on his smartphone while Jenna kept sucking. He decided not to apply them right away. First, he wanted to see her eyes as he thrust in again and ejaculated straight into the back of her mouth. Per the way the muscles there had been reshaped to form the pussy mouth, swallowing was involuntary.

After pulling out and zipping up his pants, Max restores Jenna’s mouth to normal and applied the personality changes he had already set.

“Stand Jenna.” he said.

“Yes Master.” she obeyed.

“How do you feel right now Jenna?”

“I feel ok Master.”

“Good girl.” Max replied. “No more being scared, we have lots of work to do.

* * *

The next several hours consisted of mostly the same routine. With Ally and Judy, Max was able to find and seize control of several more girls. With each capture, Max was able to bring more under his control each time as the previously controlled girls all helped with holding down the new ones. Some of the girls, Max used for his own pleasure, most of them not as much. Around midnight, Max and his harem of about fifty girls were congregating in the rec center. Ally had called Jones to send some vans so they could transport all the girls easier. While waiting, Max decided to blank out all of the girls he controlled except for one petite little asian girl. Max had her bent over a couch in the rec center and decided to use the time waiting for the vans to fuck her in the ass. To add to the pleasure of it, Max had Ally standing behind him, whispering into his ear.

“That’s it Master. Fuck her hard. Ram that cock through her ass hard. God it makes me so horny seeing your dick, slick with her juices, going in and out, in and out.”

“Mmmm…. so hot. I’m gonna cum just seeing you drive hard into her tiny hole.”

Max blended the physical stimulation with Ally’s dirty mouth and felt himself getting closer to the edge again.

“Oh Max…” Ally turned up the sultry aspect of her voice. “Oh Master your cock is stretching her ass so much. Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.”

With that, Max came hard into the little asian’s ass. Upon softening, Max withdrew and ordered Ally to clean him up. After she licked him clean, Max zipped up his pants.

The ride back to headquarters was relatively dull. Max had blanked out all the girls as they rode.

He glanced at the ones he was in the back of the van with. Each of them in various states of dress. All were just staring blank faced straight ahead of them. Max knew what these girls were in for and that not one of them had a choice. It wasn’t how he wanted things to go down. He reached up with his left hand and fondled the latina girl sitting next to him. Of course, her expression remained unchanged. Wild thoughts ran across Max’s mind, but he knew the task ahead was too important.

The vans stopped and Max had his herd of mindless girls file out into the parking lot where a makeshift base had been hastily set up. Vans full of supplies were already moving into place. Max looked around and recognized roughly where they had ended up. They were three or four blocks from the big shopping mall where the rebels were held up.

Jones was heading walking towards Max, which shook him out of his thoughts.

“Hey Max. Mind de blanking Judy and Ally so we can get started?”

“What? Oh yeah. Sure.” Max had forgotten he had blanked them both out. When they snapped back to reality, the pair took a moment to adjust.

“This is near the mall right?” Ally asked.

“Yes.” Jones replied. “and it looks like you got quite a little militia here. Sixty girls will be enough, I think.”

Max, Jones, Ally and Judy all walked over to the tent that had just finished being set up.

Jones started again. “Well Max. We figured out why we can’t get a signal into the mall to get the rebel girls to stand down. Our scans show an energy source that’s pretty powerful near the center of the mall. We may not have had much time, but local detectives have been able to dig up that a ton, and I mean a TON, of equipment needed to jam the kind of signal the festival network produces was being bought up over the last few months. These ladies had to have been planning this thing for longer than that in order to build such a thing.”

Max shifted in his seat as he listened. Eager to know what it was he was going to have to command the girls to do.

Jones continued. “Since this mall was built with some of the most futuristic power supply tech available, we haven’t been able to cut the power. What’s more… This jammer seems to be the cause of why our towers have not been working properly since. It blocks any remote connections formed between the girls’ collars. Once made, the connections run on a different frequency and the jammer can’t sever existing control over the girls.”

“So what?” Max started “Just take out the jammer?”

“Exactly.” Jones answered. “We have the rest of the emergency network towers up and running to cover the city and a command already running to make any girl the signal finds docile. If we take out the jammer, it will only be a matter of seconds until the rebellion in the city is over. The outer areas will be easy enough to deal with later once this is all wrapped up.”

“Let’s do it then.” Max said.

Half an hour later. Other girls that some of the men had subdued were brought in and Max had them transfer control to him. Now about one hundred and twenty girls were armored and ready. They had been equipped with special pistols. Non lethal and loaded with several tiny paralytic darts. Breaking up into twelve units of ten girls each, Max calibrated their personalities carefully to trigger loyalty to himself and bravery enough to carry out there orders.

Soon after. The small army began to move towards the mall. Having spread out on all sides, except the side of the mall that was up against the river, they had the place surrounded.

Max brought his smartphone to his lips and whispered his next command. The collars would ensure the message was heard. “Move in.”

Each of the vans carrying the girls started moving towards the main building of the mall. Halfway across the parking lot, Max began to hear the sound of gunfire overhead. These rebels weren’t playing nice.

“Faster.” Max spoke again. “Get to the walls.”

The vans all sped up. Max saw two of them converge on a set of glass doors and drive straight through. He figured some of the vans on the other side of the mall might do the same. Ordering his own van to stop near the door, his girls got out and cautiously moved in, stepping over the shards.

The vans that smashed the doors were moving ahead on the ground floor, providing a neat distraction. While they attracted most of the gunfire, Max’s team made it to the elevators near the entrance undetected. Max decided to head straight to the top floor. Upon reaching it, his team fanned out.

From the fourth floor, Max could see most of the chaos happening below. It looked like the rebels had floors two through four, leaving the first to Max’s girls. Gunfire was on and off. Max checked his smartphone and realized that most of his team were pinned down in one place or another. Only about half of the teams had made it into the mall so far, the rest were still outside.

Max ordered his team to take up positions and start picking off rebels, but to avoid letting them fall over any railing if possible. Max sent out a command for two teams on the outside to swing around and use the entrance and elevators that his had done.

Then he had to take cover. Rebels on the fourth floor had noticed them and began shooting. it was a good ten minutes before the other two teams made it up and the fourth floor rebels were neutralized.

Once the fourth floor was secured, subduing the rest of the rebels became much more systematic. The third floor was tough, taking another hour to gain control of it. The second floor was tougher still. The remaining rebels had regrouped into a department store to make their final stand. Max decided to try and negotiate.

“I know you don’t want to fight anymore. We don’t either.” he started. “ Your are in a position now where you have no other choice. Please give this up. The only thing that can happen now if you carry on is that some of us on both sides may be hurt.”

A strained female voice shouted back. “All we have ever wanted is this damn festival to end. Why should we have a day where we have to submit? Men don’t have one. Do you have any idea how terrifying this day is for us?”

Max made his voice sound as calm as he could. “I understand what you are saying. This festival was born long before you or I were. History has shown us that a time before this festival was even worse. Barbaric even. All I want here today is to keep the peace.”

As Max finished, his phone vibrated. Glancing at the notification, he knew he didn’t need to stall for time anymore.

The girl from inside the barricaded store shouted back. “If we aren’t so barbaric now… maybe we can live in peace without a festival?”

Max replied as he let his finger hover over the button that appeared on his phone. “Maybe we can.” Max pressed the button. “But it’s not my decision to make.”

The notification Max received was from Ally, telling him that the jammers had been taken down and the portable radio towers were ready to broadcast to all the collars. The button Max pressed triggered this. Before Max had finished his reply to the girl, she and all the remaining rebels had been stopped in place by their reactivated collars.

Guns lowered and Max moved in to the department store. The girls just stood there, blanked out by his command. There could not have been more than ten of them left. The one who Max could tell was the leader was standing front and center. Max recognized her as Crystal, the brunette girl he had controlled in his first ever festival. Although several years had gone by, she still looked stunning and fit.

Max double checked his smartphone to be sure he had control of all the girls in the area. Calling one of the agents to his side, he transferred control of all of them, except Crystal. The agent had the rest of the girls follow him out.

“Leave us.” Max said to no one in particular. Everyone cleared the department store. Ally remained since she knew that Max would consider her an exception and the order wasn’t directed at her.

“How come you haven’t blanked her out yet?” Ally asked when everyone else had gone.

“Not yet.” Max answered. Then he reached up to his phone and blanked out Ally instead.

“Ally, take a seat on that stool over there.”

Ally complied at once, no emotion in her eyes whatsoever.

Max turned back to Crystal and led her over to a nearby display couch.

“Strip now.” Max ordered.

Crystal complied quickly. Max responded in kind by unblocking his jeans and taking a seat in the middle of the couch.

“Kneel now. Suck.” was all Max needed to say. “Keep your eyes on mine.” he added.

Crystal dug Max’s cock out of his underwear and began to suck, eyes stayed locked on Max’s eyes while she did so.

Max spent a couple minutes enjoying the relaxing feeling of her mouth before he began speaking again.

“Your cause is lost. I am sorry it came to this.”

Crystal could hear him clearly, and she kept on sucking.

Max continued. “One day out of the year of servitude to achieve equality the rest of the time was too much to ask of you I suppose. I don’t know at this moment what they plan to do about this whole problem. People died today Crystal. People that didn’t need to.”

Crystal just kept on sucking Max’s dick.

“After every attempt, after every festival, each time we spot a weakness in the system, we fix it. You cannot imagine that such a plot will ever work again.”

Crystal began to drool. Her pace unchanged.

“It’s true that as a man, I am biased towards the festival. One day a year for total control. Even the woman I love is reduced to a piece of mindless meat right now. Ready to comply. Ready to obey. The rest of the year, our love is on equal terms and she knows it.”

Crystal wasn’t blinking very often so her eyes began to water a little as she sucked.

“I know enough to know that what you did today, what you tried to do, will make an impression. A lasting one. Things won’t be the same again. That’s a fact. The real decision makers will not abandon the festival, never. Peace must be kept. There have been no wars across the world since the festival began, World peace will not be allowed to fade, you can bet big on that.”

Max began to feel himself getting close.

“Swallow like a good little girl for me.” Max ordered as he finished in Crystal’s mouth.

* * *

World leaders did indeed keep the peace, though at the price of hard fought equality. Crystal’s punishment for instigating rebellion was to keep her collar in place for the rest of her life. Max had managed to get her assigned to him. Though he would use her as he saw fit, he knew someone else might be crueler.

Ally’s collar didn’t come off either, nor Judy’s. New eighteen year old girls found themselves collared the day after their birthdays. Unable to remove them for twenty two years. Though that limit could be extended arbitrarily if the courts found a girl still useful as a slave despite their age.

The day of the festival became a day of rest for these women. Those who hadn’t been involved with the rebellion would have one day of freedom before returning to service again. Men who came of age were assigned at least one girl. Though deals could be struck beforehand between an underage boy and girl if she wanted to be controlled by him. But deals could still be made afterwards. A particularly good looking girl became a valuable commodity. Trading was common.

Depending on the whim of the men who controlled them, some girls were designed for years of blank thoughtless service, endless pleasure, endless pain, and plenty of manual labor in between.

The network that Crystal’s rebels had attacked was back up but the collars carried their own standby orders prohibiting violence and erasing any thoughts of rebellion. Peace endured.

The end.