The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Annual Festival.

The following work is one of pure fiction and fantasy. I hope you enjoy it. I welcome any praise and feedback via the posted email.

* * *

The year was 2200. Society had finally come to know peace among all. When the international peace treaty was signed, all nations agreed to generate the resources and commodities that they could. War had not been fought for nearly one hundred years. The scarcity of food and luxury items that had once plagued the land and forced one people to turn on another was no longer a factor.

Perhaps one of the most interesting parts of the great peace was how the governments maintained just enough of an economic struggle to encourage competition among businesses. This allowed companies to keep pursuing ever evolving technologies and products and services for all to enjoy.

Perhaps one of the most interesting parts of the many treaties that had been signed was how the battle of the sexes had come to an end. Strict laws prevents any pay gap from forming in any line of work. The only real difference, under law, for males and females were the laws pertaining to the unique medical needs of each gender. Despite the desire for equality, no one could argue against science on this one.

Time and again, nations had failed in the past to wipe out the male tendency to craft social norms that oppressed the females. Even the most civilized of nations still favored males more often. The primal need for males to dominate and coerce submission from females was proving difficult to eradicate. Until, at last, scientists that were researching new methods for treating mental illnesses happened upon the ultimate discovery that would end the biased laws once and for all.

But the primal needs of men cannot be so easily subdued. That carnal desire to dominate, either for the feeling of control, or the pleasure of breeding with the female of choice, this was a desire that could not be wholly purged. So the nations of the world had to figure out a means to satisfy that urge in a way that kept balance year round….

* * *

Max had turned eighteen only a month after last year’s holiday. Acting overly excited about the approaching holiday was frowned upon, so he contained his enthusiasm the best he could. It was a crisp fall morning as he stood in line at city hall along with the few dozen other eighteen year olds. As he took another step in line, he thought hard about what was in store for him. Having been held back as a kid, he was already eighteen in his senior year in high school. The shame he felt his second time being held back spurred his desire to succeed. Now he was rumored to be named top of the class at the end of senior year.

One by one, the other guys entered city hall and departed several minutes later, or more. Max was near the back of the line. His thoughts turned to Ally, the pretty blonde in his class who just turned eighteen last week. He knew he wasn’t supposed to think about anyone in particular going into the holiday. He couldn’t help it though. Ally was always nice to him. The way she smiled at him, that cute little smile. Max’s thoughts were on her lips. They had a natural pout to them that Max could not shake from his mind as he approached city hall.

His dad had pulled him aside that morning before he went downtown. That conversation was probably more awkward than the birds and the bees talk they had had when Max was twelve. This time though, the talk was not about learning anything new, but more about responsibility.

“It’s and old cliche....” his dad droned on. “We are responsible for our actions, even when the law says we are not. Two nights from now, you will get to experience what ancient men felt almost every day. This will be a bit more extreme than that. The control you will have can be intoxicating. If you go to far, you could do serious damage.”

“I thought the whole point of the night was no have no restrictions?” Max asked.

“Sort of... I do not want you to think I am saying do not participate. I am only saying that you must be mindful of what you are doing. Most importantly, that you do what you will do that night for the sake of not feeling tempted to do it on any other night.”

“I think I understand, dad.” Max replied.

“I think you do to, son.”

That conversation had been at odds with his thoughts of Ally. Lost in his own imagination, he had barely noticed he was next in line until his name was called to enter the building.

Stepping past the security guards, Max passed through the heavily timed revolving door and stepped into the wood lined walls of city hall. He kept his eyes out for the signs that directed him to a door on his left.

Going through the door, he was face to face with a stunning brunette wearing a white lab coat, red heels that matched her calf-length skirt and her red blouse underneath the lab coat. Max could also see the woman wearing the collar he had seen a few girls in his class, Ally included, wearing since earlier this week. She appeared to be in her late twenties, maybe early thirties.

“Max Campbell?” The woman asked.

Max nodded.

“I am Dr. Evans. This way please.” she ushered Max into another room, the only furniture appeared to be two comfy arm chairs and a small tray table holding a leather bag. Max eyed the bag as he sat down. His father had told him what was in the bag.

“How are you feeling Max?” Dr. Evans asked as she sat down.

Max turned his attention away from the bag and looked at the doctor. “I... um... Nervous, I guess would be how I’m feeling.”

Dr. Evans smiled. “I can understand that. Most young men are. Though not nearly as nervous as the young girls going through their first, or even tenth, one of these events.”

Max understood why. “I suppose they have good reason for that.”

“It does get easier for us, Max, this thing. I was terrified at first, now I’m happy to help you all get ready so that the event can be fun, safe and, most importantly, satisfy you to the point of purging any inclination to break our laws of equality the rest of the year.”

Dr. Evans sat up a little straighter. “Tell me Max, what exactly are you familiar with?”

Max hesitated. “It’s um... well it’s called the Night of Primal Fulfillment. We came up with the idea to... as you said. To..”

“Satisfy you to keep you law abiding.” Dr. Evans finished his sentence.

“Right.” Max continued. “The purpose if for men to, for just one night, regain the control they had hundreds of years ago. To allow our desires to take over and have our fill for the year.”

“And that is what keeps our society running.” Dr. Evans added. “You have the idea. Tell me Max, have you ever witnessed much of the festival?”

“Not really. My dad made sure I was not downstairs at all. I have heard some of the sounds people make though.”

Dr. Evans smiled but said nothing for a moment before reaching for her clipboard. She looked it over before returning her eyes back to Max.

“Well Max, the last year has been filled with a lot of tests to make sure that the festival goes off without any issues. The blood tests you took yesterday are back and I’m happy to report you have no diseases of any kind. Cut back on the sugar a bit, but that is all. Physically, you are fit to participate.”

Dr. Evans took another quick glance at her clipboard to make sure she hadn’t missed anything.

“Furthermore, your psych evaluations from the the last few months, combined with your excellent grades and clean record have indicated that you are also mentally fit to participate. In fact, your exceptional scores have granted you something very unusual for a first timer. Level Three permissions for the festival.”

Max was pleasantly surprised and was not very good at hiding it.

Dr. Evans chuckled. “Now, now... just because you are permitted to maintain three connections at the same time, does not mean you should. As a first timer, it would be wise to keep it to one at a time this year. Scores don’t always tell the whole story and you don’t want to be overwhelmed.”

Max was unsure how serious she was, he knew he would be tempted to have three at once.

“Now.” Dr. Evans continued. “I am sure you’re going to want to learn how it all works.” She opened the leather bag on the tray table and extracted the special smartphone and bracelet that had been inside.

“Wear the bracelet. It helps maintain secure connections. The phone’s interface will provide walkthroughs as well as help menus. Most commands you give though can be verbal. However it is possible to type out and send a command if you prefer to be silent.”

Max affixed the metal bracelet to his left wrist and felt it tighten, never uncomfortable. He picked up the smartphone and saw a single icon on screen. It was the icon of a woman wearing the same metal collar that Dr. Evans was wearing. The collar was green around the neck of the black silhouette outline of the woman. Just beneath the woman, small text read:

InRange/Available

“I thought the collars didn’t activate until the festival starts?” Max asked.

Dr. Evans smirked slightly. “This is a tutorial version. You are actually within range of a few other pre-activated collars, you can only see one on screen. When the festival starts, you will be able to see all activated collars within a one hundred foot range. Keep in mind though, that any collar that goes beyond two hundred feet and the connection will be lost. You will need to get back in the hundred foot range again and re establish the connection, if you desire.”

Max was lost in thought over the face that, in less than forty-eight hours, he would be in range of many more collars. He looked up. “Whose collar am I in range of now?” He asked.

Dr. Evans giggled slightly. “Mine.” She said. “The intention is for you to get an idea of how the interface works before everything gets going.”

“So it says Available?” Max asked. “Meaning I could technically?” He let his voice trail off.

Dr. Evans kept her smile going. “Even if I wanted to stop you, I doubt from where I am sitting, that I could grab the phone away from you before you did anything.”

Max sensed that she wasn’t going to try and stop him. He reached up a finger and taped on the icon. The green collar blinked on screen then the text at the bottom changed:

InRange/Connected

Dr. Evans adjusted herself in her seat, as if to brush off a strange feeling that had just come over her. Seeing this, Max realized that it was all working. He felt a very faint, very quick, very odd feeling in the metal bracelet he was wearing. A physical reassurance that he had connected to Dr. Evans collar successfully.

“What now?” He asked.

“I would suggest trying it out. Maybe say something.” Dr. Evens replied.

Max looked at the doctor and at the smartphone. The connected status remained solid. He knew what other guys had done before when they had participated in the festival before. He decided to try something simple to start.

“Stand up.” He told her.

At once, Dr. Evans stood up. After complying with the command, she also gave a little nod to Max.

“Simple yet effective Max.” She spoke. “Perhaps you should try tapping the menu button on the left side of the screen for a list of different options you can—“

“Stop talking.” Max cut her off. Dr. Evans fell silent. Despite it being her job to introduce new young men to the functions of the device, her collar prevented her vocal cords from forming any noise now that Max had given that order.

Max stood up now as well. Eyeing the doctor carefully.

“Tell me your first name.” Max said.

The collar not only allowed the muscles in her throat to work, it forced them to as the parts of her brain that controlled speech were activated. Specifically to utter the response that was ordered.

“Natasha.” She said. The collar kept her silent after that.

Max’s mind started to race. He could feel that urge coming on. The urge he and all other men were expected to suppress all year long. The stories he had heard from some of his older friends. The things his dad had hinted at. All running through his head. All possible two nights from now. All possible in that moment as Natasha Evans stood silent before him.

Max walked around Natasha and gently slid off her lab coat, tossing it to her now empty chair. As he ran a finger down her soft, uncovered arm, more and more ideas flooded his head. He was fighting the urge to do something extreme. What that might have been, he couldn’t have guessed. Ultimately, Max decided to try something both physical and mental with Natasha.

“Remove your shirt.” He ordered. She silently complied.

She must really love red, Max thought, as Natasha revealed her red bra that was under her red blouse.

“Remove the bra.” Max ordered again. Natasha complied immediately and Max was given a full view of her bare tits. Abut a D cup with little sag to them.

Max spent the next minute or two just looking at them. He reached out and let his fingers flutter across one breast. He looked up at Dr. Evans’ eyes. They had that same approving smile she was wearing the whole time. The smile continued to make Max a bit nervous, but egg him on at the same time.

“Hands behind your back.” Max said. His eyes could not be torn from her breasts as the act of pulling her hands behind her made her chest push itself a bit further out.

While one hand was limply holding the smartphone, his other began caressing and squeezing her tits, lifting them up from their slight sag and pinching the nipples.

“Tell me, Natasha...” Max began “I want you to tell me the strangest thing you have ever done during the festival.”

After a brief moment searching her memories, Dr. Evans spoke. “Eight years ago, a man was using myself and another girl. He came in my mouth and commanded me to keep it there with my mouth closed. I was told not to swallow a drop. He then had me get on my knees and face the other girl who was lying on her back on a bed. I used my hands to open her vagina as wide as I needed to to get my lips in between the folds of her labia. I was then ordered to use my mouth to shoot the cum into her, as hard and as far as I could. She was told to keep her hips up to keep any from seeping out until I could get a cup underneath her and catch as much as I could in the cup. I was then commanded to put the cup to her lips and make sure she got as much as she could in her mouth.”

“After that, we switched places. The cum going from her mouth to my vagina, then to cup and into my mouth. I do not know how long we repeated this pattern. Eventually the man ordered us to clean up then lie on the bed kissing. He walked away and we disconnected from him a minute later.”

Dr. Evans had stopped talking. Max’s ears were more carefully tuned to her story than anything he had ever tried to listen to before. His free hand was only half-heartedly fondling her breasts anymore.

He stepped back and sat down, mind racing harder than ever. He could not think of that act as anything violating the rules of engagement for the festival. Still, he resolved in his head that it wasn’t something he would want to see in person. Even so, it opened up his mind to all the possibilities.

Max looked at his phone again. Onscreen, the icon that showed his connection to Dr. Evans’ collar was the only thing on screen. Tapping it brought up some option.

Disconnect

Blank Mode

Stats

Max knew what disconnect meant and he wasn’t ready for that just yet. He decided to tap the second option. He allowed his finger to hover over that option so that he could look at Dr. Evans when he pressed it. Something told him he would see the effect.

As soon as he pressed the blank mode button, Dr. Evans’ smile faded. Her expression became entirely blank.

“Natasha?” Max asked.

“Yes sir.” Her reply was monotone.

Max understood, essentially, what happened. It was like putting her personality on pause. Max told her to do a few things while she was blank to see how her actions were affected. She walked around the room, bent over whale facing away from Max and did some jumping jacks while facing him. Since she was topless, Max was treated to watching her firm tits bounce around for a minute before he had her stop.

Max decided to tap the blank button again, noticing that it had changed to say

-Unblank

Dr. Evans remained silent as her personality returned. The command for her not to talk unless directed to was still in effect.

“Can you lie to me right now?” Max asked.

“Nope.” She replied. “I can only answer you honestly, or repeat back to you whatever you tell me to say.”

“Tell me then.” Max’s interest was at its height now. “Did you remember anything that happened, or that you did, while you were in blank mode?”

Dr. Evans responded. “I am afraid not. Blank mode was designed for that reason.”

Max wasn’t sure what she meant by that. “So none of the women can remember a thing when they are blank?”

“Precisely. But there is a trade off that many young men have discovered. Many of the things you decide to do during the festival are not just stimulating physically, but emotionally as well. You can blank your connections for anything you don’t want them to remember. Just know that the blank stare you got from me is the same as you will get from any others. If you decide you want any emotional reaction from a connection, you will have to let her be who she is.”

Max knew this was something to think about. For now he wouldn’t worry. As he looked down at the phone’s screen, a notification flashed across the top.

-Tutorial session ending in 5 minutes!

Max got the hint and had Dr. Evans put her top and bra back on. Rather than letting the timer expire, he disconnected from her collar on his own.

“Well Max.” Dr. Evans started again. “That was a taste of what you can expect. Feel free to study the phone today and tomorrow. Get some rest of course. Tomorrow night should be promising for you.”

“Thank you Dr.” Max said as he left the room, head spinning at the thought of tomorrow night.

* * *

Max had spent the rest of the previous day, after leaving city hall, holed up in his bedroom examining the smartphone and bracelet. His dad had been in first thing in the morning for another pep talk. Max made sure the talk was over quick. His mind was racing enough and wasn’t in the mood to have his dad add even more confusing thoughts.

After wandering down to the kitchen to get some lunch around noon, he dashed back to his room and flipped on the TV. The news for today was all about the festival. Max had tuned in at the moment that a report was going out about a small group of girls that had tried to escape the city before the festival started. There was another one of a couple girls who had tried, with no success, to remove their collars. The pair of them nearly cut their necks trying to slice the collars off. There were always a few each year who tried to get out of doing their duty. Max knew that it was always futile. Until they aged out, or got clearance for medical/mental issues, women 18-44 were collared and men 18-54 were permitted to participate.

Max kept thinking of Ally, secretly grateful she wasn’t one of the pictures on the news. Attempted escapes from the festival always failed. The girls would try to either get the collars off or get out of range. For practical purposes, the festival was always held in medium to larger cities. Girls who didn’t live in those areas were required to travel into town. Their hope when attempting to escape was always that they could get out of range of the network signals before the collars turned on. I never worked, security was always tight and the operators and network management teams at city hall were always able to pre-maturely turn on individual collars. Those girls not only ended up involved in the festival anyways, but had an extra year added onto their requirement to participate.

As the hour drew closer, Max decided to unplug the smartphone from the charger and head down stairs. It was now only 15 mins until 6pm, when the collars activated.

Downstairs in the den, Max sat down on the couch opposite his mom and her friend, Carrie. The two had been chatting the day away. Max’s mom had aged out a few years back from the festival so she wore no collar. Carrie though, still had hers on, with its solid red LED dot on the back of the neck to indicate that it was inactive. Carrie still had 2-3 years before she was too old. Max had met Carrie several times before. Despite getting ready to age out of the festival, Carrie was still a looker. She had the cougar look that came from a lifetime of good diet and exercise. Legs still slender and toned along with her stomach. Her tits were a decent C cup and only sagged as much as to be expected for a woman her age. Max pretended to be uninterested in their conversation and resigned to stare at his phone while the two talked.

“I’m really glad we could catch up before tonight, Carrie.” Max’s mom said.

“Ohmygosh, same.” Carrie replied quickly. “It’s always too long. But anyways, I was meaning to ask you about the Peterson deal you were working on last week.”

“Oh right. That thing. I dunno. It might go through if I can get our people to drop the asking price another 5%. Otherwise we are gonna lose the contract to the Skelton brothers.”

“You mean those guy from upstate?”

“Yeah, them. They have been undercutting everyone lately. I don’t know how they can afford to work that many projects at those prices.”

“That’s life when you cut corners, I guess.” Carrie replied.

As the pair of them droned on and on about business, Max noticed something change on his phone’s screen. All of a sudden, about five or six little icons appeared on it. One disappeared almost right away, but the rest stayed. At the top of the list was the Name ‘Carrie Walters’. Max looked up and saw Carrie’s collar’s LED dot had changed to green. Max’s mind raced again. The time said 6:01pm. The festival had begun.

“So anyways.” Carrie continued on. “I really think once everyone sees how bad a job those guys do that you will get—“

Carrie’s voice stopped and her expression went blank. Max’s mom looked concerned until she saw Max looking at Carrie like he expected her to be frozen. The look on her son’s face was all she needed to know what just happened.

“Well I really wanted to catch up with her, but I guess it’s that time.” Slightly annoyed, Max’s mom excused herself upstairs.

Max was left with Carrie, in her blank state, all to himself. She was still looking at the spot where Max’s mother had been sitting. Max moved himself into that spot and looked at her eyes. You could really tell there was not thought happening behind them, just the empty shell waiting to do whatever she was told. Max decided he didn’t want to waste any more time, he had no intention of using Carrie for long. Just enough to get his feet wet.

Max ordered her to undress quickly and get on her knees in front of him. Her slender frame complimented her above average sized tits nicely. As she knelt before him, Max proceeded to unzip his pants. His erection snapped free and her gave her the command to suck it. The feeling was indescribable. Her mouth formed the perfect suction around his cock. Even in her blank state of mind, her body (mouth specifically) knew just what to do. After a few minutes, Max realized that Carrie’s motions would not finish him off for a little longer, so her ordered her to suck so that he would cum quickly. Once the command was given, she changed her pace immediately, taking him in deeper to the back of her throat.

Max knew he was about to cum, so he told Carrie to swallow. And swallow she did as he shot his into her waiting mouth.

Catching his breath, Max zipped himself up again and ordered Carrie to sit back down on the couch. A mildly evil thought crossed his mind. He picked up Carrie’s clothes and stuffed them under the sofa she was sitting on.

As Carrie sat there naked, Max stepped out the front door. Before walking any further, he pulled out his smartphone and gave the order to disconnect from her. He knew that his would also unblank her mind. Max smiled at the mental image he had of Carrie suddenly searching around to find her clothes.

* * *

The park was only a couple blocks from Max’s house. He decided to stroll through it, not entirely sure what he would find. It was an interesting park since the high hedges kept out any view. It was like getting lost in a large, yet well manicured, forrest once you were inside.

Strolling along, Max spotted a small light briefly shining from behind one of the bushes. He took out his smartphone and the GPS feature showed an unconnected collar there. He had no idea who it was, but decided to connect all the same and see what would happen. He pressed the icon to connect then immediately switched her to blank mode. Walking around the bush to the bench that the girl was sitting at, Max got a view of whom he had taken control of.

His jaw dropped when he saw that it was Ally. She was in her running outfit, tight fitting and showing her flat stomach off beautifully. Her face wasn’t as red as he would have expected. Max thought she must have been resting for a while.

“How long have you been sitting here?” Max asked.

“Half an hour.” Ally responded in monotone.

“Why so long?” Max asked.

“I realized that the festival started. I wanted to sit somewhere I thought was secluded.” she replied, blankly, again.

Max walked around more to stand directly in front of her. Her expression was as if she had no idea he was there. Max reached out his free hand and lifted up her chin to get a better look at her face from his standing position. With just a couple fingers, he tilted Ally’s head to the left and right, then centering it again.

Max felt himself getting hard again. But her didn’t want to just repeat what he had done with Carrie. Max considered himself lucky he had found Ally so soon in the evening. While the thoughts swirled in his head of the possibilities, he resolved to take things a bit slower this time around.

Max pulled up the smartphone and unblanked Ally. Her eyes fluttered for a moment as she looked around and saw Max.

“Oh….. Max.” She stammered. “I um…… how did you get here?”

“I was on the other side of the hedge there.”

“Oh I thought I would have heard you coming.” she said.

“Nope…” Max waived the smartphone at her. “You were blanked out.”

Ally’s eyes went wide. “Uhhhhh….. so….. what did you do to me then?” she asked, a little scarred.

“Nothing yet.” Max answered. “I didn’t even know it was you until after I blanked you out.”

“Oh.” was all Ally could reply.

After a minute, she found the courage to ask. “So…. what are you going to do?”

“I didn’t really have a plan.” Max shrugged.

The pair of them stared at each other for a few moments longer. Max then told Ally to close her eyes and she complied at once. Max didn’t want to have her staring at him while he thought about what to do now that he had finally gotten to this point.

“Max?” Ally said, eyes still closed.

“Yes.” he answered.

“I know what’s supposed to happen tonight. I’m kinda relieved that you got to me first. I was really worried someone nasty would get too close to me and connect. I’m sure you’re just as nervous as I am so I guess what I’m saying is…. don’t feel bad. This is what tonight is for. I wont think any worse of you. I promise.”

Max pondered what Ally had said. It drove his young adult mind all sorts of directions. He already knew he was legally able to do what he wished, being the festival and all. Physically, the collar and smartphone would compel her to his bidding. Now Ally had just handed him the ethical leverage he needed to go through with it. He had never seen this girl as an object of lust before the days leading up to the festival. Now Max had heard all he needed to hear.

“Stand up and you can open your eyes now.” He said.

She complied at once. Max liked seeing those pretty eyes of hers again. He walked around her as she stood there, letting his palm run across the tight fabric that encased her ass. He caught her eyes looking at him out of the corner of his own.

Max earned in and kissed her. After only a moment’s hesitation, she kissed back. The pair of them locking lips and tongues as their hands explored each others’ bodies. Max felt himself growing harder as his hips were pressed against hers. He knew she felt it too.

After a minute that felt like an hour, Max broke off the kiss. Max told Ally to follow him and stay close. The collar compelled her to obey, not that she wanted to remain in the park anyways. As the pair walked down the street, Max noticed several other pairs moving this way and that. About a block away from the park, both noticed a girl in a very awkward position. She was bent over with her legs spread. Hands were behind her back so that she had to use her chest and shoulders to brace herself against the ledge. She was wearing nothing but a pair of heels. Her brunette hair was disheveled about her, obscuring her face.

“Are you alright?” Max asked. No response.

“Maybe she is blanked out?” Ally said. “Like what you did to me.”

Max thought she was right. Pulling out his smartphone, he couldn’t see any girls in range to connect to. This girl must still be in range of the guy who put her in this position. The pair of them stood there for another couple minutes. All of a sudden, the girl stirred and began to get herself up from her position. Max noticed his smartphone showing an available girl. Assuming it was her, he connected right away. Noticing the change in light on her collar, he knew he had snagged her.

“Hello?” Ally asked curiously. “You ok?”

“I think so. Im a little sore.” The brunette smoothed her hair out of the way and stood up to far them.

Max thought she was quite cute. Didn’t actually look quite old enough to be participating in the festival. But she was so no denying her age then. Max didn’t know this girl and he guess that Ally didn’t either.

“What’s your name?” Max asked.

“Crystal.” she replied.

Max decided to blank out Crystal. Ally shot him a quizzical look for it.

Max smiled back at her. “No judging, or I’ll blank you out too.” He told her teasingly.

Ally smiled back at him. “What do you want to do with her?”

“Not sure yet.” Max replied. “She is rather pretty. Maybe take her with us?”

“You’re asking me like I get some say in this?” Ally was the one teasing this time.

Max chuckled a bit. “Just being polite, is all.”

“I don’t think she has any clothes.” Ally pointed out.

“She won’t have an issue with that.” Max said.

Max pressed the button to unblank Crystal. The girl blinked a few times and her head gave a little shake.

“Crystal…” Max started. “Right now you have no issues with being naked. You are content with whatever I tell you to wear, or not wear.”

Crystal nodded and her whole posture changed. The emotions of shame and embarrassment faded from her. Max knew this would hold as long as they were connected.

Max stood there with her two girls for a couple minutes, unsure what to do next. His mind raced with the possibilities. But the three of them standing there in the middle of the street wasn’t his idea of a fun time. The sun was beginning to go down as well.

Then along came some footsteps from around the corner. Seconds later, around came Max’s friend Dave with a girl following close behind him. Dave looked quite pleased with himself. The girl was down to just her bra and panties. Through her dirty blonde hair, she had a sort of glazed expression.

“Heya Max!” Dave half shouted as he spotted his friend.

“Oh hey Dave!” Max was relived that something had broken the awkwardness he felt at doing nothing, and he was glad to see another guy that he actually knew out during the festival.

Without really thinking about why, Max lifted up his smartphones and blanked out both Ally and Crystal.

“Any plans for the rest of the night, Dave?” Max asked.

“Loads.” Dave said. “I cant do it all though, only got approved for one connection at a time. No biggie. Taking this one to the rec center.”

Max raised an eyebrow. “Why there?”

“Dude. It’s been converted into a bunch of sealed off spaces where you can relax with whatever girls you brought there. That’s supposedly where they keep the extras.”

“Extras?” Max hadn’t heard about this.

“Right.” Dave explained. “You remember how we were told that the girls who try to escape being part of the festival get punished?”

“Sure.” Max quickly replied.

“Well Every year there are always a few and I guess they still make them participate. They just have something at the rec center where you can go get one if you need a girl. I think I’m gonna have some fun with this chick, then grab an extra when I’m done.”

Max wasn’t sure yet if he cared about the extra girls or not. But the rec center seemed like a good idea.

After Dave trotted off, Max un blanked Ally and Crystal. Max decided to head to the rec center as well, but took a slightly different route. He kind of didn’t want to run into Dave again.

“Where are we going?” Ally and Crystal asked together.

“The rec center.” Max said. “I guess they have a place we can chill set up there.”

Ally and Crystal gave each other a quick glance, fairy sure they both knew what Max meant.

The trio arrived at the rec center to a very interesting sight. Across the lawn, men and the girls they had connected to were in the throws of deep pleasure. All manner of sexual positions were on display. Mostly the pairs were man and woman. Max spotted a few men who had two girls with them and were just watching the ladies enjoy each other’s bodies.

Max reached over to Ally and gave her but a little squeeze. “See anything you want to try?” he asked slyly.

Ally shot him a look of a girl who was getting wetter by the moment and she nodded.

The three of them headed for the main building. An older looking woman, clearly having aged out of the festival, greeted them.

“Do you have any rooms inside available?” Max asked.

The woman shuffled through her papers on her clipboard. “King sized bed with sofa ok?”

Max nodded and the woman led them upstairs. Although converted from some other multi purpose room, the place they now stood in was decent enough. A long leather sofa sitting opposite the large bed. The host woman headed out of the room quickly, closing the door behind her.

“So… Ummm…” Ally started to say something.

“Silence now, both of you.” Max didn’t say it cruel. He really didn’t want to make Ally feel like she was nothing more than a toy to be played with. But something was building inside him. Maybe it was that he knew he had more privacy here. Maybe it was the fact that he wanted something more out of the festival than what he already had.

He saw the pair of them standing there. Ally still in her tight jogging outfit, Crystal in nothing but her high heels. Unable to speak, both girls were eying something below Max’s own eyes. He wasn’t trying to hide his erection from them. They would see it properly in a moment.

“Crystal, remove those shoes. Ally, remove all your clothes.”

Both girls did as ordered. When Ally was finally finished stripping, Max was able to see her completely for the first time. She was stunning. Max was pleasantly surprised to see her pussy shaved. Her tits barely sagged, nipples rock hard.

“Stand up straight, hands behind your head, spread your legs just a bit.” Max commanded, the girls followed suit.

Max approached Crystal first and let his hand reach up and lightly fondle her tits. A little larger than Ally’s, Max saw. He took her left nipple in between his thumb and index finger and pinched it, lightly at first, then a little firmer. Adding a twist, he tightened his grip. Max kept his eye on Crystal’s face. Though she was unable to speak, Max saw the look in her eye as the pinching turned from the kind of pain that was stimulating, to just plain painful. The moment Max saw this, he released her nipple.

Moving on to Ally, he fondled her tits as well. Ally looked nervous after seeing what Crystal went through. Max decided on something different. This time, he let his hand wander south. With her legs spread apart somewhat, Max had no trouble reaching in to let a finger caress one of the tight lips that marked the entrance to her little pussy. Letting his fingers wander further in, Max found she was just a little wet. He proceeded to use his fingertips to knead at her clit. Although she wasn’t allowed to speak, Ally’s breathing changed as Max worked her pleasure zone more and more. The faint moans that escaped her mouth made Max harder than ever. Looking up, Max saw Ally had that look in her eye that meant she really wanted more than just fingers in her vagina.

Withdrawing his hand, Max wiped Ally’s juices off on Crystal’s left tit before beginning to disrobe himself. While he was getting his shoes and socks off, Max gave some instructions.

“Girls. Although I have told you both to remain silent, you can of course speak when I ask you a question. If you do answer my questions, you will address me as Master. You will also address me as Master when I give you any order. Clear?”

“Yes Master.” The girls replied in unison.

“Good girls.” Max said. “Now knell down on all fours, both of you.”

The girls complied.

“Crawl to me and work together to suck my dick.” Max ordered.

The girls complied straight away. Uttering “Yes Master.” as they hurried forward on hands and knees. Crystal reached Max first and took his dick in her mouth at once. Max nearly shook from the intense pleasure as Crystal’s mouth closed tight around his erection. Crystal didn’t need to move herself much as the slightest forward or backward motion sent waves of pleasure through Max. He could feel just how tight Crystal was able to make her mouth around him.

Ally decided to start with Max’s right testicle. She began sucking on it, carefully, but quite well. About a minute after the started, Crystal had moved to kissing the shaft. Noticing this, Ally wasted no time in claiming Max’s dick for her own mouth. Her enthusiasm was impressive. She was soon taking Max all the way to her throat, bringing her lips down to the base of the shaft. Max suspected that the collars the girls wore somehow suppressed their gag reflex to allow this kind of deep throating to go on without issue.

The pleasure from the attention his genitals were getting was building fast. After a few minutes, Max looked down to see Ally fluttering the tip of her tongue around the base of the head while Crystal had taken a turn sucking on his nut. Max didn’t want it to end, yet he felt himself building to orgasm.

Knowing he wanted to save that for later, he ordered the girls to stop and stand up. Of course, they complied with their required “Yes Master.”

Though they were aware of what was happening at the moment, Max knew full well that his commands kept them from moving or speaking for the time being. He enjoyed the control now more than he had with his mom’s friend earlier in the evening.

Max was still feeling on the edge and spent a minute or two just walking around the girls, fondling Ally’s tits from behind her. When Max felt a little less likely to cum for a bit, He took a seat on the bad in front of the girls.

“Crystal…” Max started. “You are to sit on the couch and insert your left middle finger inside yourself while your legs are spread wide. You are going to finger yourself whenever needed to ensure you remain wet for me.”

“Yes Master.” Crystal replied. She went to work at once, plunging the appropriate finger into her waiting slit and proceeding to gyrate it in a rhythmic fashion. Max could see her body squirm slightly in excitement from the pleasure she was giving herself.

As much as Max enjoyed watching Crystal masturbate, he decided to turn his attention back to Ally.

“Ally, in a moment I am going to have you come onto this bed and we’re gonna fuck. As long as I am inside you, you are allowed to talk. However, you will only be able to speak if you are saying something sexual. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” Ally replied.

“Get over here then.” Max said.

Ally complied at once. The two of them kissed as Ally positioned herself on top of Max until he felt the warmth and tightness of entering her.

“Oooh that feels so good Master.” Ally said as she brought her hips down so that his cock vent in about as far as it could go.

From there, Ally rocked back and forth. Little moans escaped her lips as she gyrated back and forth. Sometimes her hands were on either side of Max’s head to kiss him. When she sat up to enjoy a different angle of penetration, her hands flocked to her nipples and pinched and twisted them, letting the waves of pleasure overtake her.

“Ooohh….. Yes Master…. fuck my pussy… fuck my pussy…. fuck my pussy.” Ally begged, despite already having Max’s cock thrusting within her.

Max reached around and gave her tight ass a few hard slaps. Ally was getting hornier by the moment.

“Ooh yes…. ooh yes Master. Kiss me, pinch me, spank me, fuck me.”

“Kiss me, pinch me, spank me, fuck me.”

“Kiss me, pinch me, spank me, fuck me.”

“Kiss me, pinch me, spank me, fuck me.”

Ally’s voiced trailed off into more moans as she flexed her vaginal muscles tight around Max’s cock. Max swore he might have cum just then from the intense pleasure that gave him. The clenched feeling around his erection caused him to pull her in even tighter.

Ally was fast approaching her own climax…

“Oh god Master. Oh god.”

“I’m a horny little girl.”

“Oooh I’m a horny little girl.”

“Fuck my tight little pussy with your big cock.”

“Oooooh I’m a horny little girl.” Her voiced was becoming more high pitched, more sultry.

“OOOOOHHHHHHH” Ally screamed as she came hard. Max could feel the wetness fo her juices ooze out as she squirted her way to orgasm.

Max grabbed her hips and rolled her off to his side on the bed so he could pull out of her. Ally was practically curling into the fetal position as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

Still hard, Max stood up and walked around the side of the bed to stand nearest where Ally’s head was.

“Lie flat on your back. Legs open and hands behind your head.”

Through the still recovering voice, Ally replied. “Yes Master.”

Per the rules Max had established, Ally was now in a position where she couldn’t move or speak. All she could do was watch as Max stroked himself until he ejaculated on her face. His warm cum streaked across her nose, forehead, one eye, and her lips. Ally decided to lick up what she could near her lips, smiling up at Max as she swallowed those little bits.

Max looked away from Ally and turned to Crystal, still on the couch, keeping herself wet.

“Crystal…” Max started. “You are going to help Ally swallow the remaining cum. Use your tongue to pick up what’s left and she will suck it off your tongue. Ally will be able to move once her face is clean of my cum. Then the two of you will lick each other until I say stop.

“Yes Master.” the girls replied in unison.

Crystal moved on top of Ally quickly and got to work licking up the rest of the cum on her face. Ally sucked down the rest from Crystal’s tongue eagerly. After Ally was clean, Crystal took charge and planted her pussy right above Ally’s face. The pair of them got to work licking the other. Soon, moans of pleasure intermixed with the sounds of licking and kissing.

Max slumped down on the couch to recover while the two girls went at each other. From his position, Max had a great view of Crystal’s tight ass as Ally gripped it to help bring her head up to tickle Crystal’s clit with the tip of her tongue. The sight gave Max another idea, one he had been hesitant to allow into his mind before.

“Both of you stop and stand up facing me.” Max said after a few more minutes of enjoying the show.

“Yes Master.” the pair replied.

“Crystal… Face the bed and bend over, hands on the bed.”

“Yes Master.” Crystal obeyed.

Max shot a look at Ally. Did Ally guess what Max wanted to do? He could have ordered her to tell him of course. But he decided he didn’t really want to know. What Max did know is that he reached over to the pile of his clothes and grabbed the smartphone. He hit the blank option for Ally and Max saw all trace of thought leave her eyes.

With her legs slightly spread and pussy still quite wet, Max reached out with his two fingers and grabbed some of Ally’s own secretions. He used those same two fingers to rub the natural lube around Crystal’s waiting anus.

Feeling himself becoming hard again, Max stepped up to Crystal’s behind and slowly inched his cock into Crystal’s ass. Though still barred from speaking out of turn, Crystal’s stifled moans of pain from having her asshole opened brought max a strange satisfaction. He didn’t necessarily want Crystal to be in pain, but he liked knowing that he was big enough to make the initial penetration a little uncomfortable for her. Max built up momentum slowly so as not to damage Crystal. The tightness of her ass was pressing against his erection unlike anything he had ever felt before.

Crystal continued to grunt a little with each thrust max delivered into her ass. Her body reflexively wanted to close her hole, which only caused the tightness around Max’s cock to feel all the better.

Feeling the end approaching, Max let his load flow into Crystal’s ass. Slowly pulling out once he was done, as not to cause any additional and unnecessary pain.

Worn out from having came twice in the span of about thirty minutes or so, Max plopped himself down on the bad, breathing deep and slow. After what felt like an hour, but was really only ten minutes by his watch, Max sat up and remembered the positions he had left the girls in. Ally still standing and blank. Crystal bent over and totally aware of her surroundings. Max found the smartphone and un blanked Ally.

“Girls… Lie down with me here.” He spoke.

“Yes Master.” The two replied in unison as their naked bodies snuggled up to his.

Max was far to tired to keep up any more sex at this point. Instead, he gave the pair a simple order to caress and kiss his body, as well as each others, until he stopped. As they fondled him up and down, Max closed his eyes and enjoyed the blissful sensations from their lips and fingers.

The End.