The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AM I YOUR NEW ADDI(C)TION? [Volume 1]

CHAPTER 2

As much as I’d enjoy a more luxurious life, my apartment isn’t some fancy condo, and the relatively barren gym reflects that. During the day, it can easily get crowded, but we’re the only people in here. On the elevator ride down, I’d made a joke about how treadmills had originated as torture devices; so when she finished changing and found me to be the only other person in there, she quipped that it felt like our own personal dungeon of pain & pleasure.

I’d worried that she was using me as a distraction from whatever else must be going on in her life, but with jokes like that, and the way she looked in those workout clothes, I was FAR from complaining.

Briefly rubbing the small of her back, I then walk in front of her to the large mirrored wall and begin stretching.

“So, what kind of routine do you like to usually do?” Looking at her reflection, I catch her biting her lip again, and I laugh under my breath. ‘Who has time for subtlety anyways?’ Other than our birthday, Rowyn probably had nothing in common with Ares; however I am definitely feeling like Athena as I flex in front of the Aphrodite who’s blessed my presence. Although enjoyable, I don’t have time to be ogled when there’s a workout to be done, and so I turn around to her. “You can admire my physique when we’re in the shower, Lav, but I’m gonna need you to focus here. How should I be tiring you out?”

“Well, if you keep running your mouth, you’ll accomplish it in no time.” The sass of this woman is making my sadism bubble up and I’m starting to realize how much of a brat she might be. I can tell this is gonna be a fun… whatever you want to call what we’re doing.

“Keep insulting it, and you won’t get the chance to find out what this mouth can really do.” I walk up to her and grab her chin between my thumb and pointer; tilting her head to look up at me. “After all, it only seems fair I return the favor from earlier. If you earn it.”

“Is this your way of flirting?” She asks with a smirk, then swats my hand away and sits on one of the benches. “Because it’s working. Now why don’t you spot me like I know you’re dying to?” She lays back and grabs the bar.

“Really? You need a spotter for just the bar?” I walk over and get in position. Although when she brings it down for her first rep, I just barely push it down onto her chest. “Or were you just hoping I’d be forceful with you again?” I immediately let go, and she brings the bar back up to complete the rep, almost unfazed by action.

“You can be forceful with me against a wall, but not while I’m on the bench.” She’s got a look in her eyes that says she pissed, but I can see the blush on her face, and it gives it all away.

“Oh, don’t worry, I’ve got handles in my shower for a reason.” I laugh at my absurdity; those are there for when my legs are dead tired from a workout and I need to literally pull myself out after a hot shower. But she doesn’t need to know that, especially when my comment has made her blush deepen. Which I use as an excuse to tease her some more. “Getting winded already? I can see it on your face, you look like your out of breath.” With that comment, she lands the bar back in its place, gets up from the bench, and gets in my face. Out of all the things for her to do, I’m literally shocked by what she does next.

“Yeah, cause you take my breath away.” She grabs the collar—if you can call it that—of my sports bra, and pulls me in for a kiss before backing off.

So she goes after what she wants, even if they’re taller and stronger than her? If I’m not careful I might start getting a crush on this chick.

“It’s your turn, by the way.” While I was briefly dazed from her action, she threw a couple forty-fives on the bar. “Unless this is too much of a warm-up for you.”

I get under the bench and laugh at her. This is easily a hundred under my current max, and so I’m more likely to break a sweat with her than I am with the bench. However, this pattern goes on as we rotate from free weights to each machine and even to the treadmills. To her credit, she definitely runs her legs just as well as she does her mouth.

All of this culminates in us in the elevator up to my place, her pressed against the sliding door, my hands running all over her sweaty body, and her moaning into my mouth as the door opens on my floor. She practically falls backwards, but I easily catch her.

“Maybe we should switch to taking things slow; I mean, you’re falling for me aren’t you?”

“Oh har har; very funny.” She pushes herself out of my arms, grabs my key, and walks towards my door. There’s a dozen doors on my floor, and mine’s the very last. Good old 1312; it isn’t much but it’s mine, and if I didn’t know any better, I’d say she’s acting like it’s about to be hers too. Well, who wouldn’t mind a hot roommate? I close the door behind me, lock it, and start to get undressed.

She’s already in the bathroom, and I can see her clothes piled up on the floor in front of the door. I hope she likes scalding hot showers, because it’s about to get hot and steamy in there.

“FUCK!” She cries out as she feels the burning hot water on her. “Why the hell do you like it that hot!?”

“I don’t actually,” I laugh as I turn the temp lower. “Just thought you’d need it to loosen up a bit. I bet those muscles are feeling pretty tight.” I say as I grab my soap and start lathering my hands. “But since you don’t like it that hot, how about I help massage those shoulders of yours while I soap you up?”

“Only if you promise to do my entire arms and especially my wrists. I can feel them starting to cramp up on me.” I chuckle as I oblige her, and start massaging the base of her neck and shoulders, slowly moving downward.

“Damn, I can feel the stress already. You really are a naughty girl aren’t you?” I briefly laugh to myself before she jabs her elbow back into my stomach.

“Can it with the jokes, Rhi. I’m trying to unwind, not get a headache.” She says, moaning the last word as I really dig in and help ease her tension. Even with the moaning, I can tell how serious she is, and so I let a pause hang in the air for a moment.

“Do you wanna talk about it?”

“No.” She hesitates then turns to me, her magnificent tits on full display for the first time, and it takes all my will power to look into her just as gorgeous eyes. “Yes. But… I don’t know if you’re the person I should be talking about this with, or rather, if you’d be comfortable with me talking about it.”

“I’m a grown woman, Lav, I can assert my own boundaries and communicate what I am and am not comfortable with in the moment. It’s kinda Domme 101.” I say, trying to ease the conversation. “Although that might be an inappropriate joke right now, and if so, I’m sorry.” She smiles at my apology.

“You just remind me a lot of him. For obvious reasons, plus a lot of ones that I don’t think others would be able to pick up on.” I try to take a step back—as much as I can in the cramped space—but she grabs my hands. “That doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying this and it definitely doesn’t mean I don’t want to see where things go. It’s just. I’m worried that it’ll feel too much like I’m getting to know him again. I know you’re someone completely different, and that’s part of what makes me excited. But you’re enough like him that I’m instantly at ease around you. And as nice as that is, I think that’s something you actually haven’t done enough to prove whether I’m right or wrong to feel that way.”

I pull her into a tight hug for a good few seconds, then let her go.

“You’re right; about all of that. And I want to prove that I’m someone you can feel comfortable around. I’m not sure where this is gonna lead, and don’t get me wrong I’m scared out of my mind for what might happen, but I want to prove how much different I am from my brother. May his memory be a blessing, however I don’t think I’d want to be any more like him than I already am. Although I get the feeling you’ll be able to figure that out without me telling you. I’m my own damn person, and I’ve been fighting to have my own separate identity my entire life. So, honestly, I think you might be the perfect person to realize just how much of my own person I am.” I take a moment to breathe. “And that’s just the cherry on top of all the things I like about you.”

“Oh, am I a sundae?”

“Well, I do enjoy me some sweets.” I say with a smile as I run my hand down her thick arms. I wonder how much of a ravenous look I have in my eyes as I do this. There’s just something captivating about every inch of her. “Although I can tell you’re much more savory than sweet. And maybe just a little sour too. How much of a brat do you like to be?” I ask with a wicked grin on my face.

“Usually much more than most people can handle.” She says, biting her lip as she runs her hand from my moderate sized breasts to my chiseled abs. “I somewhat-jokingly tell people I’m too difficult for them to deal with.”

“Well if you get to be a handful, it’s a good thing I’ve got two hands.” I pause and laugh as she punches my abs playfully. “But seriously,” I pause to hold—not grab—her chin in my hand, “I’m sorry anyone has every made you feel too difficult or anything remotely close. They can all fuck off for all I care. And that goes tenfold if my brother is on that list! Just because they didn’t know how to appreciate someone like you doesn’t mean you don’t deserve it; it just means you always deserved better. And I hope you know that.” I get off my soapbox as I rub her cheek with my thumb.

“I do. I’ve known for a long time. That said, it is nice to hear that from someone other than my therapist. The fact that you’re not getting paid to say it helps a little. Thank you.”

“Oh feel free to pay me.” I say with a laugh “But seriously, you’re welcome. So… was he on that list?”

“I…” She pauses and looks away. “I don’t know how to answer that, truthfully. I’ve shut myself off from a lot of things from that time in my life; although every now and then I’m hit with nostalgia. And sometimes disgust. Honestly, it’s more often a bit of both than I’d like to admit.”

“Well, if you don’t mind me saying: what’s done is done. In more ways than one, the person he ways—the one that hurt you—is dead and gone. And I may not have all the same good traits as him, but I’d argue I’ve got my own; hell, I’d dare to say mine are even better!” I say with a loud laugh at how true it is; whether I fully realize it or not.

“Thank you. It’s nice to know his sweetness didn’t die with him.” She gets on the tip of her toes and kisses me as innocently as one can while naked and being soaped up by your dead ex’s better half.

It’s strangely wholesome. Which is something I haven’t had in a long time; I hope I don’t mess things up like he did. It’s this exact moment that cements my thoughts; the ones that refuse to ever come close to whatever heartbreak happened between the two.

For everyone’s sake: I’m doing this right where he was wrong.