The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AM I YOUR NEW ADDI(C)TION? [Volume 1]

CHAPTER 1

“Huh?” Is the only word she seems capable of letting out as I bring her fully up. She sounds like she just woke up hungover, and honestly, who could blame her? I took things slow, and so to her it may seem like it’s only been minutes, but in actuality it’s been a couple more hours.

It’s getting close to midnight and I’m dead tired; though that might just be a twin thing. Yeah, I know: too soon. But dark humor will always be my saving grace.

“A few more deep breaths for me, alright?” I say, holding her head in the palm of my hand and stroking her cheek with the other. “You did wonderfully tonight, and I’d love to do this again some time, if you’re willing and able.” I can see the light coming back into her eyes. ‘Fuck, she has gorgeous eyes.’ I realize as I stare into the cascading darkness. I swear, it’s as if there are specks of gold scattered in her deep browns. It’s like a sunrise, the amber hues seemingly brighten as she comes further back to consciousness. I’m not sure how I didn’t realize it while dropping her down. I guess I was too distracted; that’s unsurprising.

“Rhi?” She asks almost with a slur. A little bit of drool falls out the corner of her lip, and I wipe it as I respond.

“In the flesh.” I chuckle at my ridiculous response. “How’re you feeling?”

“Uh, good, I think.” She pauses as she blinks her eyes a few times, then wipes them with her palms. “Heh. Think. I feel like I can think a little clearer now. Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me, ultimately it was all you. I was more of a guide for you while you were under.”

“Oh please, I remember everything you said while I was under; if that’s what you consider for a guide, then I should let you lead me around on a leash.” She immediately blushes. “I mean. Well, if you’d be into that.”

“Maybe.” I say with a smile. I wasn’t fully intending to let things get sexual between us again after this—it felt like a misstep to mix the two together—but if it was something she was bringing up & desiring of her own free will, then I’d be more than happy to see where things went.

It’d felt wrong when the subject got broached earlier in the afternoon; neither one of us were in the right headspace to be making these kinds of decisions. But now? There was a sense of clarity & decisiveness in her that was pushing my buttons. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but the way she was looking at me—as if I was both a predator and her prey, a game to be played and yet to be conquered by—spoke nearly a million different little things.

‘Rowyn, you dumb fuck, why did you never tell me she was this devious and delicious?’ As much as I loved my brother, he truly had been an imbecile. I wonder which one of us would forgive him first. That thought is interrupted as she starts pushing herself up with a lot more energy than I’d expect from her.

We’d been laying on our sides facing each other, but as she got up, I rolled onto my back, and she began to straddle me.

“I don’t know how you did it, but I’ve got a lot of energy in me now, and I could really go for burning it off.” She gives me a wink as she leans down and kisses me. I’m floored. Well, technically I’m still on the bed. Either way, I return it briefly, then break it off.

“As fun as that sounds—and I’m also feeling a bit rejuvenated—I don’t know if I’m up for anything like that right now.” I expect her to be taken back, or come across as hurt, but she instead just leans back and smiles.

“That’s alright!” She laughs. “I’m kinda glad you said something; that was just the first thing that popped into my mind, and I just acted on impulse.”

Honesty is attractive, and I feel like I keep seeing her in a different light with every passing minute. I’d hardly known her back when she dated—if you could even really call it dating—my brother, but it’s clear that she’s an immeasurably different person than the one I met in passing those few times.

“Maybe we can go take a shower to cool off?” She asks, biting her lower lip; I can’t tell if she’s being playful or seductive, and I’m not sure if I want to know. Yet.

“A shower sounds nice, but so does a bath.” I respond while sitting up. She still straddles my waist, but has to adjust herself as I move. “An even better idea though: If you’re feeling energized, why not work up a sweat before rinsing off?”

“But I thought you weren’t up for that?” She looks confused. To which I shake my head; my shoulder length brown hair tickling my collarbone as I do so.

“My apartment has a gym down in the basement. Whenever I’m frustrated or need to burn off some energy, I usually spend my nights there. Or early mornings; I can’t count how many times I’ve gone there at three in the morning.” I put my hands on her thick thighs as I smile up at her. They’re both firm and have a good bit of squish. ‘Fuck, she really is my type.’ I think as I barely dig my fingers into her; she lets out a moan, and her reply riles me up even more.

“You’re on. Although don’t be surprised if I start running laps around you on the treadmill.” ‘So she’s a competitional little shit, is she?’ I laugh.

“Oh really?” In an instant, I push her onto her back, and I’m now above her on the bed. I start holding her wrists above her head, pressed down into the sheets. “I’m not one for judging a book by its cover, but have you seen these quads?”

“Oh I’ve definitely noticed them.” She pauses to lick her lips and raise her eyebrows at me. “I’ve been looking respectfully at those legs of yours for years.”

“Well then you’re more than welcome to look at them disrespectfully.” Now it’s her turn to laugh.

“Oh I’ve been doing that all day.” Now she’s smiling up at me with a wolfish grin. I return it with a Cheshire grin of my own before letting go. “I just need to go grab my workout clothes from my car.”

“Sounds good.” I say getting up off the bed, walking over to my dresser with my gym clothes, I turn back to her. “But I’ll be escorting you there after I use the bathroom.”

“Oh my, quite the chivalrous knight, aren’t you?” She asks while propping herself up on her arms. I snicker as I turn back to the drawer of gym shorts and give my own quip.

“Don’t deny you like the idea, princess.” I don’t even have to look at her to tell she’s blushing by the pause in the air.