The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AM I YOUR NEW ADDI(C)TION? [Volume 1]

CHAPTER 3

Stepping out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, I’ve got a towel wrapped around my waist and I’m drying my hair with a small one. She’s laying sideways on my bed, The towel draped over her like she were some kind of gravure model; the way she holds herself tells you how much she knows for a fact that she has the body for it.

“What, are you waiting for me to paint you like one of my french girls?” I ask with a grin on my face and a hunger in my eyes.

“Something like that.” She says with a cute giggle. “I was more so hoping you still had it in you to return the favor like you mentioned you would.” She pulls off her towel and raises her leg; it’s as if I’m being given a glimpse of heaven. Apparently she keeps herself clean-shaven, and with that, I can see a string of arousal hanging between her barely spread lips.

“Oh I could definitely go for a late night snack.” I say, running my hand from her thigh down to her calf and bottom off at her ankle. “Would you prefer I dive head first, or simmer the heat as I work my way up?”

“Whatever you have the energy for, I won’t be complaining.” She may like to act bratty, but I can tell she means well deep down. Good. As much as I love being a tamer, I do like to keep things relaxed at this time of night. Well, what I consider relaxed; I think with a devious grin.

I gently grab her foot, massaging her toes as I work my way up to the arch of her foot. I’m not forceful, but a couple of them do pop, and it’s satisfying to hear the low moan she lets out from the release of tension. Working on the sole, I give it a little bit of a forceful rub before moving onto her ankle and Achilles. I give a gentle kiss to the top of her foot before moving over to the other one. Rinse and repeat, while I’m kissing the top of this foot, I’m already moving onto the shin of the other leg, wrapping my strong hands around, I move up as if I were climbing a rope. I massage around her kneecap and pay close attention to the pit of her knee; I once had a lover who got incredibly turned on from having that spot rubbed, and so I’m invested in finding every single one of her sweet spots so I can tease and torment her later on. She seems to only be mildly aroused by it, and so I switch over to do the same for the other leg.

It’s at this point that I get on my knees between her legs, and go to gently hoist her ankles up on my shoulders. Before getting back to the meal, I pull my towel off and slide it under her ass; gotta have a bib when you’re a messy eater. I pick up where I left off, and although I’m slightly slowed by the sight of her thighs, I continue my work all the same; truthfully, I could get to see these a million times over and I’d be as thirsty as I am for them as I am now. I’m a straggler in a desert, steadily inching ever closer to the oasis that is her slowly dripping ambrosia.

I said I could go for a late night snack, but in truth, she’s a full course meal. And I’m being treated to a dinner and a show with how she’s writhing about on the bed; her moans the symphony of the night. I haven’t even gotten past the appetizer; As I continue to massage her thighs, I begin to softly nibble on them. Eventually, I start getting more ferocious and dig my teeth in.

“Fuuuuuuuck, yes! Mark me, Rhi!” is all the encouragement I need as I run my tongue along the silken skin of this beauty, lapping at each bite mark before leaving another. Usually when I fuck someone, their thighs and ass are red from spankings, but right now, she’s just getting covered in clawings and bitings. Speaking of ass, as I finish up her thighs, and she thinks I’m about to dive in, I unceremoniously flip her over, and grab her hips. I bite onto her side flesh, giving a similar performance as to before, but this time focusing on her butt. I’m gentle where I need to be, but unrelenting everywhere else. I practically spell my name out in bite marks across her ass, and I do give a quick couple smacks to each cheek.

But it’s now that I truly start on her. Eating from the back is always an enjoyable experience, and as she attempts to lift her hips to force my tongue further inwards, I wrap my arms around them. Rubbing her clit with my right hand, I grab feverishly at her fupa with the other; which I intend to savor later as dessert.

“MMMmmmmmmm, oh god, yes. Right there! Yes, yes, yeeeeeesssss! Keep rubbing in circles like that, and. Oh god pleeeeaaaaaaaaaase. Pleasepleaseplease keep tongue fucking my tight hole like that. Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!!!”

She squirts just a little bit—what I’m guessing is the first of many mini orgasms—and any part of me that’d faltered is now reinvigorated to 110% as I smile into her cunt.

The night—or should I say early morning—goes on like this for quite some time; eventually I do flip her back over onto her back, and even switch it up with fingering her G-spot while sucking and swirling my tongue on her clit. I swear, with the notes she’s hitting, she could be an opera singer. Or something like that. All I know is that it’s music to my muffled ears; for the most part, my head’s been enclosed by her built in ear-warmers, but I can still make out the tune I’m playing on her.

Although she roughly grabs my hair a few times throughout—I do love when they try and fight back, or even better: try to fight me off—it isn’t until she’s trying to push me away with her hands and feet that I relent. After giving her one last orgasm despite her struggling.

The towel is soaked, and I image there’s a slightly damp spot underneath; if it wasn’t in the middle of the bed, I’d offer to take that side and let her sleep on the dryer part.

“Oof, I think I might need to get you some water” I say with a grin as I rub a couple fingers over my mouth, gathering everything she came and left on my face. I put those fingers in her mouth, and just by my stare & smirk she starts licking and sucking on them like pacifier. “Because with how drenched you got this towel, you must be dehydrated.” I laugh as I back off the bed and stand over her.

“Water would be nice.” She says, rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

“As you wish.” I chuckle at her and bend over. “But seriously, you should get up and go use the toilet.”

“Mmmmm, should…” She pauses as she grabs my jaw with her other hand. “Or I could use that talented little mouth of yours. I’ve already gotten your face soaked.” She has a mischievous glimmer in her eye bordering on evil. I grab her wrist—just barely digging my nails into her flesh—and briefly sneer at her.

“Try it and I tie you up in the most embarrassing diaper possible.” I lean into her ear and gently lick it. “And then I’ll make you continuously cum until you beg me to never let you orgasm again.” I breathe the last word into it, the warmth causing her to shudder. I pull back to tower over her; standing with a small smile that screams sadistic through a single glace. “So please, try me.”

“W-what?” The colour in her rich tan briefly drains from her face.

“Oh don’t worry,” I swoop down and scoop her up bridal style, “I’ll make sure you get only the most fashionable of onesies.” I say in a pseudo-posh accent as I carry her to the bathroom and set her down in the doorway and look into her eyes; I wonder if she thought I was serious.

I say ‘GO’ with my eyes as they snap over to the toilet.

“Okay.” She says after a short pause, a smile on her face. She leans towards me and kisses me on the cheek. “Thanks for caring.”

As she takes a piss, I go out to the kitchen and fetch a glass of water. She’s still on the toilet when I get back, and so I put it on the counter next to her.

“Drink.” I say with a serious look on my face, leaning against the door-frame. She does as she’s told, and chugs it like she’s the one in the desert now. “Thank you.” I say with a sincere smile before I go to put the glass back in the kitchen. I pour myself some & finish it before cleaning & putting the glass back.

She’s snuggled up under the covers with a smile across her face; I join her in my bed and cuddle up closer to her. I put my hand on her hip, but she reaches back and drags it over to her tummy.

Maybe some habits from tonight actually are worth forming.

‘Thank you Rowyn; I keep finding reasons to forgive you.’