The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidental Incest

Categories mc, mf, ff, md, hm, in, ds, ws.

Synopsis:

Using subliminal messages Tim takes revenge on his girlfriend and her mother but things take an unexpected turn.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature or science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 16 Amy’s change of focus.

Tim wakes the next day and checks on Amy; she is still asleep and wearing the headphones checking his phone the playlist is continuing to run on a loop, programming her subconscious while keeping her asleep, with nothing to do but wait Tim decides to head over to see Karen and Jess.

Walking in their house like he owns the place he finds Jess watching TV on the sofa in the living room naked, smiling up at him as he leans down for a kiss Jess cups his flaccid cock through his trousers feeling him start to harden as their kiss deepens. Tims own hands are not idle either as he gropes her tits, her nipples are almost always hard these days and as he scrapes his palms across them Jess hisses a breath in between their interlocked lips. The presence of Tim always gets Jess horny, and their heavy petting session only adds to her feeling of need, as her pussy lips swell and part in arousal her inner folds glistening with her juices in preparation of sex. By now Jess is getting very worked up and is moaning into Tims mouth as they kiss, arching her back she pushes her tits firmer into his hands as she blindly unfastens his belt and trousers seeking the hard prize inside, its Tims turn to suck in a sharp breath as the cooler air of the room caresses his exposed cock, breaking their kiss Jess slides down and takes him into her mouth humming softly as she glides her lips along his stiffness, her first few strokes presents her with a flavour he has never tasted before, silently asking the question with her eyes Tim smiles and answers her “Yes that’s Amy you can taste” The knowledge that Tim has finally corrupted the woman that raised him only heightens her level of arousal and she groans around the cock in her mouth as the room fills with the scent of her arousal. Seeing how the thought of him fucking Amy is turning Jess on even more he describes Amy’s decent into the cock hungry slut that she now is.

As Tim talks Jess continues to suck his cock while humping the air with her wet needy pussy, she is so turned on by now her juices are pouring out of her like a river, creating a considerable wet patch on the carpet beneath her, it’s not long after Tim starts his description that Karen walks past the living room door unseen by her children.

Pausing beside the door Karen spy’s in on them with slightly envious eyes as she too begins to get turned on by Tim’s story, as she hides behind the door frame watching Jess suck her brothers cock and listening to the dirty degrading things he did to his mother Karens hand drifts down to her aching pussy without her realising it, so caught up in his narrative Karen is unknowingly rubbing her fingers up and down through her slick slit while her thumb is circling her clit as she masturbates in the hallway. Karen screams in pleasure as an orgasm snaps her out of her revive and as her pussy sprays the opposite wall with it’s juices Karen come to the realisation of what she has been doing while spying on her kids.

Overcome with embarrassment she dashes upstairs to her bedroom mortified at her own action but somehow being around her son makes her uncontrollably horny and when her mind if fogged with lust she acts like some teenage sex addict keeping away from Tim seems to be the only option to remain in control of herself, the problem is he comes and goes as he pleases and to stop this she would need to talk to him about it but that always leads to him fucking her in some way as she is unable to resist his sexual advances towards her. She tried to recruit Jess to her side, getting her daughter to banish him from their lives but she is so smitten with her brother she refused, when Karen started to cry in shame so Jess tried to comfort her mother by wrapping her arms around her holding her in a warm embrace, as their naked tits crushed together and pressed against each other’s the girls felt their bodies responding to the intimacy of their hug, with their arousal rising as their nipples harden they begin to kiss one another soon fingers are questing and probing damp openings that are becoming wetter by the second and a full blown incestual lesbian sex session ensues leaving both women panting and covered in sweat but thoroughly satisfied. That is until Karens gilt comes crashing down upon her and she once again feels the full force of her private shame and the arousal it brings with it.

Meanwhile Amy is laying in her bed naked as Tim’s new audio subliminal commands are playing on a loop programming her subconsciousness while keeping her in a start of REM sleep. The woman that will eventually wake will be a very different creature to the one that passed out after an intense sexual encounter that claimed her anal virginity with her late husband’s son.

While she sleeps Tim’s commands are working to change Amy’s life goals and focuses, gone will be her years of education replaced with a thirst for makeup tutorials and looking sexy, her work ethic will shift from professional patient care to erotic showmanship and customer satisfaction, her place of work will go from the local hospital to a homemade studio where she will record pornographic content for the internet.

Tim’s plan is to turn her into a cash cow, posting videos of her pleasuring herself in every way imaginable and lacing the videos with his subliminal messages to hook anyone who watches them to subscribe to her pay per view channel he intends to create for her devoted fans, all the while pocketing the profits for himself.

Tim has already come to terms with the fact that the girl he programmed into his sex addicted girlfriend is in fact his sister and has no plans to stop and undo his mistake, the only variable is what to do with Karen the woman that birthed him.

Chapter 17 Decisions decisions.

Karen is sitting in the shower as warm water rains down upon her naked form, hugging her knees to her ample chest she is sobbing quietly as conflicting thoughts vie for dominance in her mind. Tims retelling of his mother’s downfall was so erotic her body responded on its own masturbating itself to orgasm as she watched her daughter suck on her son’s hard cock with jealous eyes, all the time desperate to join them and share in the pleasure of servicing Tim while knowing how wrong these thoughts and feeling are, and the moral implications of her desirers.

Karen recognises there is a war going on inside her, the wants and needs of her body are at odds with the rational moral compass of her socially acceptable upbringing, and her bodies desirers always seems to win. Whenever she is around Tim things always lead to sex either in conversation or action and once she starts to feel that growing arousal her rational brain shuts down in favour of the pleasure of the flesh and until it is all over and her post orgasmic high fades, then her brain comes back online filled with guilt and disgust at herself for once again submitting to her overactive libido. It does matter how many times she berates herself for acting like a love drunk teenager and as a mature woman she should have more control over herself, but the truth of the matter is all it takes is a sex smile and knowing wink from Tim and she is creaming her panties and offering herself to him like a two-dollar whore.

As she continues to think on all the recent events that have occurred to Jess and herself some of which Tim wasn’t even present for, her hand idly travels south to her pussy and she once again starts to lazily play with herself, as the pleasure in her pussy builds to a point where she becomes conscious of what her hand is doing she is already so turned on, as her arousal increases her mind is giving up more and more of its control to her base desires and any chances of stopping now are completely non-existent, resigned to her fate Karen focuses on the unavoidable task at hand and spreads her legs out wide, if she’s compelled to masturbate she might as well do it properly, with her eyes closed to the running water Karen pictures Tim’s perfect cock in all its glory and recalls the sensation of it sliding onto her various willing holes fantasizing of using her body to bring them both to a satisfying orgasm.

This is how Tim finds her, legs spread wide three fingers jackhammering into her sopping pussy as she pinches and rolls an erect nipple between thumb and finger with her other hand, her eyes are closed, and she is moaning out his name like a bitch in heat. Lost in her own erotic fantasy Karen is unaware that Tim has entered the room after finishing with Jess he decided to investigate the sound from the hallway, finding it empty but with a strong lingering smell of Karens pussy, he followed the scent like a bloodhound tracking pray. Karens eyes snap open as Tim coughs to gain her attention, being right on the verge of orgasm and seeing the object of her desirers standing in front of her Karens body moves with a will of its own, crawling forward on hands and knees Karen approaches Tim with a hungry look in her eyes, bring her face level with his cock she sucks him into her mouth, the lingering taste of cum is present on his stiff member but Karen can find no traces of her daughters pussy as she swirls her tongue around the hard shaft filling her mouth and nudging at the back of her throat, the knowledge that Tim hasn’t fucked Jess gives Karen the suspicion had Jess is probably close by unfulfilled and is likely to join them at any moment this spurs her on to get Tim inside of her as soon as possible less she loses her chance, Karen is dimly aware that these thoughts will cause her more tears in the future as she schemes to ensure it is her that receives Tims attention and not her daughter but caught up in the moment as she is she doesn’t care.

As Karens mouth engulfs him Tim marvels at the difference in technique that each of his girls exhibit, Jess is all tight suction and enthusiasm bobbing long and fast while Karen uses her tongue a lot more and sometimes fondles his balls at the same time. Although their approach to sucking his cock are very different Tim couldn’t say he prefers one over the other and enjoys the fact that having both girls obsessed with his pleasure gives him the opportunity to pick and chose depending on his mood at the time. Strangely Karen seems to be in a hurry and her usual sensual methodical method is replaced with an urgent need, their time together and barely begun when she is pulling him down on top of her as she draws him between her spreading legs a pressing eagerness to feel him inside her very clear, never one to disappoint a lady Tim allows himself to be positioned at her gaping entrance and as he feels his tip nestle between her plump outer lips he presses forward entering her slowly.

Karen signs out her satisfaction as Tim begins to slide inside her gripping his shoulders firmly she snakes her legs around his waist using them to pull him deeper inside herself, as his heavy balls tap against her taint she locks her ankles together holding him in place as she savours the feeling of fullness his cock provides, with a growing need deep inside her stomach Karen starts to grind herself against his pelvic bone taking the hint she is ready Tim rocks himself back and forth as far as her vice like grip will allow. Needing more movement and friction Karen relaxes her legs slightly giving Tim the room to lengthen his strokes and soon the couple have worked up to a brisk pace as they fuck on the floor of the shower, as the warm water starts to run out goosebumps breakout across their bodies but still they do not stop the cooler water adding another element of stimulation to Karens tits and the skin tightens in reaction to the cold. With her nipples cold and firm Tim takes one into his mouth sucking gently adding the warmth of himself to her chilled nubs, switching from one to the other. A wash of warmth splashes across Tims balls as Karen squirts out her climax and Tim is not far behind finishing inside her as his hips twitch with each rope of cum released.

Both partners are reluctant to cuddle now they have finished and shivering with cold they break apart Tim shuts off the cold shower as Karen wraps herself in a towel teeth chattering with the cold she passes one to Tim, as they dry off Jess enters the room looking disappointed in missing out on the action but seeing her mothers lips looking almost blue she hugs her mother sharing body heat Tim joins in and the three of them huddle together to warm up.

Chapter 18 Checking on Amy’s progress

Tim breaks off from the family hug as Jess’s rubbing hands become less warmth inducing and more groping of her mothers tits, still tired and a little fuzzy from her orgasm just moments ago Karen is already feeling the effects of Jess’s attention to her body before she realises the intentions of her daughter has shifted to more intermate caresses and touching and she is swept along in the moment, they are soon kissing and moaning into each other’s mouths as practised fingers explore familiar territory, Tim turns up the thermostat in the bathroom as Karen loses the towel and tangled up in Jess’s limbs they descend to the bathroom floor to continue to pleasure one another moving into a 69 position with Jess on top. Tim had every intention to leave but seeing Jess’s tight puckered asshole winking at him he starts to question is he has time for one more fuck before he checks on Amy.

Deciding it can wait for another time Tim goes in search of his clothes before walking home, Amy is exactly where he left her when he arrives home and checking on his phone he confirms the playlist has been looping non-stop since he left. Pausing the track Tim selects the wakeup playlist and goes downstairs in search of food as he waits for the hour or so that Amy will need to rise from her programmed slumber.

Waking up Amy feels fantastic she hasn’t slept that well in as long as she can remember, she feels refreshed and stress free sitting up and stretching she is acutely aware of the sway of her untethered tits as the settle into place after her brief movement as the tepid air caresses her exposed flesh her nipples tighten into hard points further adding stimulation to that area of her body the wrinkles and creases of the bedsheet press into her folds, the rough marital chaffing pleasantly against her sensitive pussy this triggers a surge of arousal inn the young woman and as she sits still she grinds herself down into the mattress increasing those feelings. Looking around the room she notices the curtains are open and sunlight is streaming in a stray thought pops in her head uninvited that anyone could be looking in on her sitting naked fully exposed this only heightens her arousal as she daydreams of unseen eyes staring at her naked form, shifting position slightly she faces the window and as she fantasizes about being watched she starts to put on a show widening her legs and pushing her tits forward as if offering them to her imaginary audience. Dipping a finger down to her pussy her finger comes away wet and glistening with her juices and she seductively sucks the digit clean before going back for more circling her clit Amy gasps at how responsive her body is this morning and with very little stimulation she is already on the brink of orgasm. Closing her eyes to better picture a watching crowd she leans her body back opening her legs as wide as she can she spreads her outer lips showing off the bright pink centre of her pussy flushed with blood and arousal as a tiny trickle of fluid drips onto the sheets Amy shivers with the tickling nature of it all and inserts a finger inside her well lubricated hole, curling her finger up she probes for her G-spot and softly rubs at the area of so much pleasure, she is now picturing the room full of horny men moving in closer pressing against one another to get a better look at her lewd display of wanton sexual need. Amy can practically feel their hot breath on her body as the jack their hard cock at her and she increase the tempo of her fingers after adding another digit to the warm sticky mess that her pussy has become. The pressure inside keeps building and building with each passing second as her fantasy takes on a life of its own she is now kneels in the centre of a white room surrounded by cameras broadcasting her self-pleasuring to every screen around the world and as the world watches on Amy cums live for them all to see, her juices spray from her drenching the bed she is kneeling on and a puddle forms beneath her as she screams out at the top of her lungs uttering profanities as ripple after ripple of muscle twitching pleasure cascades through her entire body until it can no longer hold itself upright and she collapses onto her back still shaking from the aftershocks of such a powerful orgasm.

Tim hears her scream and smiles to himself knowing that Amy is awake and that the program has worked as planned, placing his dirty dishes into the sink for later he climbs the stairs to meet the new and improved version of his mother. Walking into the room carrying a old stye camcorder on a tripod Tim places in full view of Amy and directs the lens in her direction before stripping off his clothes and climbing onto the bed, feeling the mattress shift under the weight of another person a very out of breath Amy cracks open her eyes taking in her surroundings the first thinks she notices is a hard cock moving towards her followed by the body of her son but what really started to get her worked up again was the antique recording equipment that has appeared in the room the black sightless lens staring at her wordlessly begging her to perform for it.

After so long with Tims subliminal commands pouring into her sleeping brain Amy’s voyeuristic nature overrides any and all other thoughts so with a camera and cock available she responds without thinking and positions herself in shot and gleefully takes Tim into her mouth moaning theatrically as he starts to fuck her face using a handful of her hair to guide her head how he wants it. Amy switches her eye contact between Tim and the camera lens ensuring that they both receive an equal measure of her attention, using a free hand she plays with her hanging tits and drags a nipple down to the point of pain before releasing it to snap back up sending ripples across her tit repeating this again for the other one.

Halfway through her oral performance Amy shifts her rearend around and points her dripping pussy to the lens reaching between her legs she spreads her outer lips open giving the camera an uninterrupted view deep inside, lubing up a finger she drags her moisture up the crack of her ass and circles her sphincter making it glisten and shine under the bedroom lighting, Amy repeats this process many times until she is confident her ass is slippery enough to accept a finger.

Tim is smiling like a cheshire cat, not one word was spoken and Amy when straight to full on performance mode taking his cock without question and making a visually pleasing as she can all without diminishing the quality of her pleasure giving and he is almost ready to cum as his balls churn away signalling his imminent release. As Tim’s cock starts to twitch in her mouth Amy figures out he is close to finishing looking up into his eyes and reading his expression, unspoken agreement is made. Amy slips his spit slick cock from between her lips and squeezes the base tightly maintaining her grip she pulls her hand upwards along his cock trying to draw his cum out of him the same way one tries the get the last of the toothpaste from the empty tube, it only takes a couple of passes before Tim erupts over her face. Amy’s aim is not the best and his first rope misses her face entirely landing in her hair but with each subsequent rope she gets better and soon her face is covered and dripping in cum, one eye is glued shut and a pool of cum is filling her open mouth, Amy turns to the camera and exaggeratedly swallows smiling the whole time.

Passing her a hand towel Tim tells her to clean up as he leaves to collect some thing for her next performance, overjoyed that the fun isn’t over Amy hurries to make herself presentable before Tim’s return.

Sitting alone Amy stares at the camera and it’s little red blinking light, she could swear she can feel a pulse of pleasure on her clit every time the light flashes on and the anticipation of waiting is driving her wild, she is so turned on thinking of all the people that will see her so exposed and vulnerable that she is sure she would do anything asked of her as long as the camera was there to record it all, so when Tim returns carrying the thickest, longest, blackest dildo she has ever seen she almost swoons in delight as he tosses the giant rubber cock to her. She wastes no time at all smearing it around her cunt getting it coated in her juices so she can ram it up herself, but Tim hasn’t finished and deposits another large toy on the bed beside her this one is much shorter but has a strange flared shape to it, from memories she never knew she had Amy identifies it a s a butt plug and a large one at that she almost cums just from the thought of how full she will be after cramming it inside herself and how much her ass will gape when she removes it on camera.

Chapter 19 Unexpected guests.

During the next few days Tim is equally impressed and surprised by Amy’s dedication to her newfound passion for exhibitionism, whenever she isn’t recording herself fucking anything she can fit inside her body, she is watching porn taking notes of what others are doing and what is trending well on porn sites. Looking through her phone he sees that she is even recording content whilst at work posing in and out of her scrubs using different medical equipment to get herself off during breaks and quiet times on shift.

Tim transfers these along with the VHS copies of her performances and creates a profile for her on social media platforms that allow adult content to get her screen name “Naughty night nurse” out there, he then starts to build a basic website with free preview clips containing his subliminal programming to convince the viewer to subscribe to the pay per view content and to keep returning to view their favourite clips. All fees are directed into his own personal account and in the early stages he uses this money to buy Amy more toys and outfits to vary her content.

During one afternoons filming where Amy is working her way through the vegetable tray using longer and bigger vegetables to pleasure herself Tim is pleasantly surprised by Jess coming over unannounced, standing behind the camera with Tim Jess watches wide-eyed as Amy really goes to town on her asshole with a sizable cucumber wrapped in a black condom. Watching Tims mother debase herself on film is really starting to turn Jess on and she clenches her thighs together to add some friction as she fidgets on the spot, when Tim starts to rub up and down her back his hand traveling further with each pass until his is including her ass in his caresses, Jess is drooling into her panties as she pants with arousal brought on by the erotic show and the expert hands of her brother.

Not being able to withstand it any longer Jess drops to her knees in front of Tim and with nimble finger works his trousers open and extracts his stiffening cock, as soon as it is out in the open Jess lunges forward taking as much in her mouth as possible all the time glancing to the side to watch the action on the bed. Amy is on all fours with her ass facing the camera as she continues to work the phallus like vegetable in and out of her ass, moaning and swearing like a seasoned pro, her pussy is partially open and there is a steady stream of her juices dripping onto the bedspread below her the room reeks of pussy and the aroma is getting to both Tim and Jess. Continuing her blowjob Jess works a hand inside her own trousers and rubs at her sloppy slit. His eyes never leaving his mother’s performance Tim blindly reaches down and after some fumbling latches onto Jess’s tit squeezing the ripe flesh through her top. Taking a moment to look down at his sister he takes in the sight of this beautiful girl kneeling in a pair of skinny jeans and a form fitting tank top as she works her mouth back and forth along his throbbing cock. Jess’s outfit adds a level of eroticism and stimulates him further, its been so long since he has seen any of his girls clothed that he had almost forgotten how sexy the female form can appear when dressed to provoke desire, he makes a mental note to mention this to Amy for her content, maybe starting off more seductive and teasing that just bam straight into the action although with his hidden subliminal messages laced over her videos most viewers after watching 3 or 4 would become lifelong subscribers and dedicated fans regardless of the quality of the content.

Tim is roused from his musings when he feels Jess’s nose bump his pelvis, with wide eyes Tim takes in the sight of the entire length of his cock buried in her throat, having never managed to deep throat him before Tim revels in the new sensations as Jess keeps up a swallowing action the muscles massaging along his firm length, with tears streaming down her face and her makeup running she holds eye contact with him as he smiles his appreciation down at her, trying to smile back is impossible with her mouth and throat full of cock but Jess hums in satisfaction at his praise the added vibration is too much for Tim and his orgasm arrives almost without warning both teens are shocked as his cock dumps the contents of his balls directly into her stomach and as Jess pulls back she lets out a burp which sets them both of giggling like little kids.

Amy has changed position and is now sitting facing the camera as she lewdly sucks the cucumber clean of her ass while tracing a carrot up and down her slit, staring into the lens with sultry come fuck me eyes, regaining their composure Jess is once again distracted by Amy’s performance and all it takes is a gentle nudge from Tim and Jess is crawling onto the bed between Amy’s legs while shedding her clothing along the way, by the time her lips connect with Amy’s pussy she is as naked as the day she was born. As Jess’s tongue starts to explore Amy’s folds and creases Tim moves the camera slightly to the side before positioning himself Behind Jess and sliding into her warm velvety depths, keeping his face well out of frame Tim fuck into his sisters greasy pussy each forward thrust pressing her face firmer into Amy’s folds causing her to gasp and squeal in delight and the teen girl sucks and nibbles on her pulsing clit, adding her fingers into the mix Jess soon has Amy on the verge of climax and Amy is panting out that she is about to cum on the little sluts face, Tim increases his tempo and force slamming into Jess as hard as he can, the force of their fucking causing the bed to shudder and shake. As Amy’s orgasm crests she sprays Jess in girl cum and as the girl laps up as much as possible Tim pulls out and shoots his load over Amy’s face and tits coating his mother in a mask of hot salty cum, with eyes dilated in rapture Jess crawls up Amy’s body and licks at her brothers seed as it runs down Amy’s face soon the girls are kissing trading his cum between them in a very messy make out session.

Poor Jess is still yet to cum so once her face is clean of cum Amy descents between the younger girl’s legs to return the favour, feeling spent for the time being Tim removes the camera from the tripod and moves in to capture the action close up, zooming in to fill the view finder with the image of Amy’s tongue alternating between broad strokes to circling her clit with the tip of her tongue. Jess is happily twitching away on Amy’s tongue as Tim reaches into pinch and pull on her nipples with a low throaty moan Jess climaxes and a thick white cream oozes out of her red and swollen cunt. As Tim watches Amy clean the ejaculate from Jess’s hypersensitive pussy Tim shuts off the camera and all three collapses onto the bed to catch their breath.

Karen is feeling at odds with herself, Jess disappeared around Tims house two days ago and hasn’t returned since, other than a few text messages confirming she is safe and well. Being in the house alone allows Karen to distance herself from all the distracting sexual thoughts smells and activities of the recent past and during this quiet time of reflection Karen analyses her recent behaviour and how quickly her body succumbs to any sexual stimuli. It would appear that her body is reverting back to that of a horny teenage girl with anything even remotely sexual in nature has her overactive libido jumping into hyperdrive overruling her more rational mind and surrendering to her baser desirers. Comparing her actions now to her old self, Karen is once again troubled by her unusual behaviour, having lived a very chaste life since splitting up with her husband avoiding that side of life entirely not even going on dates, instead focusing her time and energies on her career, and raising her daughter. Maybe that’s the reason behind all this, she has been denying her bodies needs for too long and all that repressed sexual tension she has been bottling up for so long has bubbled to the surface, with her daughter coming of age and beginning her own sexual journey it’s plausible to believe that with a virile young male on the scene and their very open displays of affection the dam she has built to hold back those feeling has burst and all those years of built up repression has come flooded out with such force it takes control of her actions leading her to do things she knows that she shouldn’t be doing.

So without an empty house and just her alone with her thoughts she should be able to focus and not keep jetting distracted by inappropriate thoughts and images of her children and the things they have done together and why does it take constant focus to keep her hands from playing with er pussy and tits, it seems that any time she isn’t actively thinking about where her hands are the develop a mind of their own and gravitate towards her most sensitive of areas. Looking down she realises she currently has two fingers slowly pumping into her pussy as her mind was occupied mulling over her conundrum of what she should do about this situation, moving her hand away from her pussy Karen resumes her thinking.

Its clear that she should but a stop to it all and stop Jess from seeing Tim like she did in the beginning, but she just can’t seem to bring herself to take the right course of action, partly because deep down she is enjoying her part in it all, hence the internal conflict. As she continues to focus on her problem her hand again drifts to her sex and while she is distracted starts to slide back into her wet slit.

With her thoughts on Jess and Tim spending all their time together it doesn’t take a genius to work out what they are doing over there, and Karen feels a pang of jealousy. She knows she shouldn’t feel this way about her own children, and she has tried really hard numerous times to avoid any inappropriate activities with her own offspring, but the truth of the matter is there is a very strong part of her that really enjoys the attention, and the sex is incredible with orgasms that can leave her unconscious for hours. If it wasn’t for the fact it is her own children providing such mind shattering pleasure that what woman in her right mind wouldn’t want it to continue forever.

With a lustful moan escaping her lips Karen is brought to the attention that her hands are once again touching her almost to the point of climax, angry and frustrated with herself she tries to take her mind off the whole thing and keep her hands busy elsewhere, grabbing her phone off the side she opens TikTok and scrolls through the videos on her FYP taping the heart icon whenever she sees something she likes. As with all of these types of app the algorithm behind the scenes logs her preferences and tailors’ future content to align with her interests. As she continues to entertain herself Tim’s subliminal commands are working away on her subconscious making her aroused and horny, Karen doesn’t notice at first how the clips she is viewing are becoming more and more risqué involving more suggested nudity and sexual inuendo. It is during the viewing of one of those 1 second pause challenges where the creator exposes their naked tits for a single frame that Karen recognises the woman on her tiny screen, Karen is shocked to see that it is none other than Tim’s mother Amy.

Getting over her initial shock Karen swipes left to see what other posts Amy has uploaded. All of Amy’s content is pushing hard at the decency boundaries of the app, there are a lot of clips where her naked tits are reflected in shiny surfaces briefly or a nipple is exposed for a short time. Karen had no idea that Amy was involved in this sort of thing and wondered if Tim was aware of his mother’s online profile seeing a link to a private website, more than a little turned on and very curious Karen taps on the link and as the page opens she gasps at the expanse of eroticism filling the home screen.

Karens curiosity drives her to tap on a random thumbnail but instead of playing the clip a message box pops up requiring her to create a login and enter her credit card details to view the pay per view content. Karen chuckles to herself “Yeah right like I’d ever pay to watch amateur porn”, noticing a free preview section she instead taps on that and starts to watch the short samples listed there. Karen watches clip after clip becoming completely absorbed in the increasingly hardcore content, by the time she has finished all the free clips she is incredibly turned on and she is back to masturbating with her free hand, the subliminal messages laced into each clip have compelled her to masturbate moving robotically Karen barely registers her fingers entering her payment details her face is slack and her eyes have a glassy look to them, a tiny bit of drool leaks from her partially open mouth as she waits for confirmation of her successful life time subscription.

Karen now has access all of Amy’s content and as she starts to watch the full-length videos she resumes fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. Karen is so close to cumming as she watches Amy fuck her ass with a cucumber, when she pulls it out and starts to suck it clean Karen feels her diaphragm tighten as her orgasm begins, on screen a petite girl crawls between Amy’s legs and commences to eat the older woman’s pussy, at the peak of her climax Karen recognises the girl as her daughter, this only serves to intensify her feeling of pleasure and she squirts as she orgasms hard.

Panting hard from such a powerful orgasm Karens mind is spinning, the video was so hot and sexy she couldn’t help herself but to cum while watching it, but having her daughter naked on the internet was something else entirely and as her anger rises she is determined to go over there and read them the riot act.

Once she regains some feelings in her legs that is and taps on another video while she waits to recover, 4 hours later Karen has watched just about all of Amy’s content and has developed a habit of copying along with the videos whenever she can. Without any further distraction having finally finished all the available clips Karen dresses as best she can in a pair of yoga pants and T-shirt reeking of sex and on wobbly legs she heads across town to confront her slut of a daughter.

Chapter 20 Star struck

Karen doesn’t knock as she arrives and just storms in to Tim and Amy’s home, with a face like thunder she stalks from room to room looking for the source of her anger and disappointment but falters when she encounters Amy naked in the back room editing her latest video on the family PC, watching over Amy’s shoulder Karen is overcome with the urge to touch herself as the onscreen Amy takes a load of cum onto her smiling face from a unidentified male, as her hands twitch and creep towards her pussy Karen recognises the cock that is spewing all the yummy cum onto Amy’s eager face as Tim’s, this only makes the experience hotter and she moans out in lustful need.

Amy is startled by the unexpected sound behind her and spins in the chair reactively, seeing a woman she does not instantly recognise wearing a pair of bright coloured yoga pants and a T-shirt that looks two sizes too small for her busty figure alarms her slightly, the fact that this strange woman is clearly not wearing a bra as her impressive tits stretch out the material in an almost obscene display of womanhood with two erect nipples tenting out the front of the shirt, coupled with a hand down the front of her tight yoga pants, the tightness of the material outlining its actions, it is very obvious to Amy what she is doing with it. Watching Karen pleasure herself is turning Amy on and as the room fills with quiet grunts and a heady scent of pussy, Amy stands up and walks seductively towards the woman she now recognises as Jess’s mother, “Hey there sweetie you look like you could use a hand”.

Karen tears her eyes off of the screen to look Amy in the eyes, she is standing very close to Karen and her nose is filled the scent of her arousal, unable to form words Karen just stares as Amy leans in closer moving her lips into position to kiss her, as their lips touch Karens eyes close and melts into the kiss focusing on the sensation of the other woman’s soft pillowy lips as their mouths open and tongues explore each other’s mouths. Amy brings a hand up to lightly brush her fingers over the hard nubs of Karens nipples eliciting a moan of pleasure from the entranced woman, as the kiss gets more urgent Amy’s hand slips under the shirt and palms Karens tit.

Karen is very responsive to Amy’s attention and pushes her tits firmer into the other woman’s hand, Amy pulls Karen closer with a hand on her lower back pressing their bodies firmly together Amy positions her leg between Karens, and she instantly starts to grind her stuffed pussy onto it. Amy trails her hand down Karens back, under the waistband and cups a pert Butt cheek giving it a firm squeeze. Karen is panting into Amy’s mouth as her arousal shoots through the roof,

teasing her cheeks apart Amy uses her middle finger to tickle and probe at Karens puckered rosebud. Karen is starting to feel lightheaded as her body focuses on the multitude of stimulations across all her main erogenous zones. A random thought pops into her head at how bizarre this situation is, she came here to berate her daughter for allowing herself to be filmed having sex with a woman and posting it on the internet only to be having one of the hottest lesbians make out sessions of her life with the woman that raised her biological son.

Karen’s thoughts shatter into a million pieces as Amy pushes her finger into her ass up to the first knuckle triggering a short sharp climax, the resulting jet of cum soaks through her crotch turning the material semi-transparent and adding to the overpowering odour of sex in the room. Karen’s legs buckle as she spasms through her orgasm dropping to her to her knees, with her face is now level with Amy’s shaved pussy Karen is mesmerised by the sight in front of her and she licks her lips as a bead of clear liquid drips from Amy’s outer lips falling as if in slow motion to the floor, with the gentlest of pressure Amy guides Karen’s head forward, and as her nose connects with the wet fragrant pussy Karen extents her tongue and tastes Amy’s unique essence.

It’s now Amy’s turn to moan in delight as Karen’s tongue laps at her juices, probing deeper into her warm folds Karen grips onto Amy’s hips pressing her face in harder extending her tongue as far as it will go. With Karen’s nose pushing on her clit, Amy feels the beginning of an orgasm fast approaching as she grips Karen’s hair tightly and starts to grind down onto her face her pussy is pouring fluid like a broken tap, Karen tries to swallow as much of Amy’s ambrosia but there is just so much of it running down her chin, the front of her T-shirt is completely soaked through and is clinging to her tits which are clearly outlined by the wet cloth sticking to her, as Karen breathes the wet cloth plastered to her chest drags on her sensitive nipples adding further stimulation to the wonderful feeling of her fingers pumping inside her slick pussy. Unable to hold off any longer Amy erupts and as her eyes roll back in her head she screams out her release as her limbs thrash uncontrollably, dropping like a stone atop of Karen the pair form a tangled mess of limbs, both breathing heavily as they bask in their post orgasmic glow. Neither of them seems to want the fun to end and as their heart rates start to slow down to a more normal rhythm they start to caress one another, Amy rips open the gusset of Karen’s yoga pants burying her face into the now exposed glistening pussy before her, inhaling deeply savouring the musky scent Amy sucks on Karen’s outer lips and clitoral hood drawing a gasp of pleasure from her. Karen has her eyes closed and takes a moment to appreciate the skill of the woman servicing her pussy, a shadow crosses her face causing her to open her eyes in time to see Amy swinging her leg over her face, as Amy lowers her wet cunt onto Karen’s face Karen’s world narrows to the humid void between Amy’s legs and the drooling pussy above her. Even though her jaw is aching she is too caught up in their love making to refuse or complain and lifting her head slightly returns to the task of eating pussy like the seasoned pro she is fast becoming.

Amy marvels at the skill of the woman between her legs and ponders how much experience Karen has had with women previously, these thoughts are soon forgotten as the pleasure she is receiving demands her full attention and not wishing to be a selfish lover redoubles her own efforts licking and exploring all of Karen’s creases and folds sliding two fingers inside to rub on the G-spot she tickles Karen’s asshole with her pinkie finger, this causes Karen’s hips to twitch involuntary, making it harder for Amy to keep applying pressure to the hard clit with her tongue.

Unseen by either women Jess catches them together after hearing the front door slam shut and investigates the sound only to find her mother kissing Amy, grabbing a nearby camera she starts to film the event, the angles weren’t the best to begin with but once Karen was on her knees Jess could really get some graphic shots, and now they are laying on the floor 69ing Jess moves around them filming from all angles. Being on top Amy is the first to realise they are not alone and once she sees the camera filming her, her arousal spike higher and she takes it up a notch moaning and grunting theatrically positioning herself to give the camera the best show yet.

Jess can see the walls of her mother’s pussy quivering and being familiar with her mother’s tells moves in for a close up just as Karen orgasms again spraying Amy in the face as she experiences a brutal multiple orgasm that leaves her blacked out on the floor surrounded by a puddle of their combined juices. Ever the show woman Amy smiles into the camera and waves before Jess ends the recording.