The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidental Incest

Categories mc, mf, ff, md, hm, in, ds, ws.

Synopsis:

Using subliminal messages Tim takes revenge on his girlfriend and her mother but things take an unexpected turn.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature or science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 21 What to do with mommy.

Tim is surprised to discover Karen’s naked form passed out on the floor and after listening to Amy and Jess’s account of what transpired is still in the dark as to why Karen would come over unannounced, enter without knocking or being invited in and then end up having a hot lesbian session with Amy. Tim knew it was hot because he’d sat and watched the recording Jess made of the event. The problem is what to do with her now according to Amy she seemed to be in a lust filled trance when she first saw her and then one thing led to another, and the rest is a hot video ready for upload to Amy’s private site.

Deciding to error on the side of caution Tim, Amy and Jess clean her up as much as possible and carry her out to the car, with Amy driving they take her home where they carry her up to her bed and tuck her in. sitting in the dining room catching their breath Tim notices the Karen’s phone discarded on the table thinking this is unusual that she would leave the house without her phone. So he unlocks it with his face ID, and after temporarily disabling his subliminal program he checks Karen’s recent activities. Finding her subscription to Amy’s website Tim starts to piece together the probable cause for Karen’s erratic behaviour, pulling out his own phone Tim keys up the two sets of subliminal commands Karen has been exposed to. Viewing them side by side Tim can’t see anything that potentially clashes or could lead to her actions of seeking out Amy. Deciding to leave Karen to sleep it off and deal with the problem if it continues tomorrow, he adds a few new commands to Karens device before reactivating the subliminal program. Tim puts the phone back where he found it and locking the door behind them they head back to Tim’s house to finish editing and uploading Amy’s latest videos including the unplanned one with Karen.

The next morning Karen wakes up in her own bed confused and disorientated, she clearly remembers watching an explicit video of Jess with Tim’s mother on the internet and getting so angry she went over to Tim’s house to confront them but can’t seem to remember much else. Finding herself waking in her own bed leads her to question whether it actually happened or if she dreamt it, in her groggy state she really can’t be sure. She could have sworn she went over to Tim and Amy’s house last night but waking at home in her own bed would suggest otherwise. Reaching for her phone Karen notices that it is not beside her bed like normal further adding to her confusion.

Staggering downstairs Karen makes herself a coffee, taking a careful sip she sees her phone on the dining room table and picks it up, flopping down on a chair Karen unlocks her phone and idly scrolls through her apps tapping on a game she starts matching coloured blocks while sipping her coffee. Along with her existing commands Tim new additions start to work their way into her brain: -

  1. I will never lie to Tim.
  2. I will never withhold information from Tim.
  3. I will always answer Tim’s questions truthfully and fully.
  4. I an addicted to watching porn.
  5. I orgasm very easily when watching porn.
  6. My orgasms are stronger when watching porn.
  7. I fantasize about becoming a porn star.
  8. I want to make pornographic content.

As is usual these days she starts to feel herself getting aroused whenever she is on her phone and fidgets in her seat as a familiar sensation builds in her core, by the time she has finished her coffee her pussy is dripping wet and she is grinding her crotch into the hard surface of the chair, her nipples are hard and poking out from her heavy tits and her eyes are glazed with lust. Putting her cup down frees up a hand so she spreads her legs wide and runs a finger through her moist slit shivering as she nudges her exposed clit, circling the hard nub elicits a long low moan of pleasure and as she drives first one finger then two inside herself, her hips buck forward to meet the invading digits as she curls her fingers upwards seeking out her G-spot while her thumb continues to apply pressure to her clit. Really getting into her self-pleasure Karen navigates to her web browser and opens Amy’s porn site, she is momentarily stunned when she sees she is already logged in as a member but as turned on as she is she pays it no mind and looks through the list of thumbnails searching for something new to watch as her body races towards her first orgasm. As her search leads her further and further down the list Karen is surprised how many of Amy’s videos she has already seen and is almost at the bottom of the list before she finds something she hasn’t seen before, tapping on a thumbnail entitled “Surprised by a hot fan” Karen taps full screen and props her phone against the empty cup, with both hands free she can continue to work her pussy while simultaneously squeezing and kneading her tits pulling on a erect nipple for time to time, as she watches the action unfold on screen, as the video plays out Karen starts to imagine it is her making out with Amy the fact the actress looks very similar to her height and build with matching hair colour and style makes this incredibly easy for Karen to fantasize about. Karen is covered in a layer of sweat and is panting as she hovers on the edge of orgasm teasing herself for as long as possible as she watches Amy make out with the anonymous blonde on screen. Just as Karen can’t hold back her climax any longer the camera angle changes, and Karen is met with her own face onscreen cumming along side herself sitting in the kitchen. Karens shock does nothing to dampen the orgasm a hairs breath away and as the full force of it hits her like a freight train her mind goes temporarily blank as fireworks go off in her brain, her legs kick and twitch as her arms flop limply at her sides, as her pussy sprays its cum like a garden sprinkler, her inner walls flex and tremble as if milking an imaginary cock, even her asshole is dilating as her whole body joins in to experience such a strong orgasm. Her brain comes back online a fraction of a second later and her eyes dart to the screen checking that she didn’t imagine the whole thing, but no the evidence is still playing on the screen it is clearly her sucking on Amy’s cunt as they 69 each other on the floor. Last night’s events come flooding back to her and she remembers everything, her first thought is “Oh my god I’m in a porno” this realisation adds a new dimension to her climax and a second orgasm crashes down upon her before the first had even finished.

This orgasm feels different that before her body locks up ridged as she is dragged along a riptide of pure molten pleasure her pussy is squirting again and again in short powerful blasts, the force of her cum exiting her pussy is almost painful but not quite while a single thought repeats in side her mind over and over again “People are going to watch me fuck another woman” this thought seems to act as fuel keeping her orgasm going and going for an unnaturally long time. Finaly things start to slow to a stop and Karen’s head slumps forward chin resting on her chest as she struggles to draw enough air into her lungs, her body is totally exhausted to a point where she is unable to move sitting in the chair like a puppet with the strings cut. Even though her eyes are closed Karen can still hear the action through her phones speakers as the video continues to play to itself. Lost in a world of darkness Karen listens to the remainder of the clip and although she is too weak to do anything at the moment her body starts to react to the sounds of her and Amy pleasuring each other. Groaning under the strain Karen lifts a leaden arm to stop the playback and save her from this torment but only succeeds in knocking the phone to the floor. Cracking open an eye Karen struggles to focus her vision while searching about for her phone when she sees a blurry arm reach down and retrieve it, with the last of her strength Karen raises her head to see the owner of the hand and looks directly into Tim’s smiling face just as everything goes black, and she passes out.

Karen wakes up in her own bed dazed and disorientated for the second time today only this time its different as someone is sitting on the bed with her, even with her eyes closed she can feel the impression in the mattress of their body weight and she can hear their rhythmic breathing, opening her eyes she sees that it is indeed Tim sitting with her and her pussy gives a small quiver of joy having him so close to her, looking about her surrounding she sees she is lying on top of the covers totally nude while Tim sits on the edge of the bed also nude and supporting a large erection. Without thinking Karen reaches out to circle his cock with her warm fingers slowly stroking her hand along the length of him as he silently watches and smiles.

Tim’s smile sets her heart a flutter and she blushes like a love sick puppy, looking coyly up through her eyelashes at him she stammers out “What are you doing here?”

Starting his response with a laugh “getting a hand job by the looks of things” Karen giggles too but makes no effort to stop her actions on his member. “So do you want to tell me why you fucked yourself unconscious earlier?”

Karen didn’t want to answer him and confess all of the dirty and depraved things she has done this last 24 hours, but she just couldn’t stop herself for telling him everything in great graphic detail about how she found Amy’s TikTok by accident and from there her adult site, about how she spent hours watching all her content and how hot and horny it made her, she even confessed to cumming over the video with her daughter in it at least 5 times, only then realising to herself she’d watched it multiple times. She explained how she ended up in his home but got distracted by what Amy was editing on the screen and came over so horny that when they kissed she lost all self-control and ended up fucking Amy on the floor. Karen is panting out her story now as retelling it is working her up and her hand is moving faster up and down his cock her eyes are glued to the pre-cum beading at the tip and she keeps licking her lips.

Karen is about to lunge forward and take him into her mouth but Tim stops her “Keep going what happened next” more than a little disappointed a flustered Karen picks up her story about how she woke up here alone and confused thinking it all a bizarre dream until she decided to finger herself while watching porn and discovered the video of her and Amy on the website for all to see and she lost it again cumming until he showed up and she passed out.

“Describe exactly how you discovered it was you with Amy in the video” Tim said so with a tremble in her voice Karen relays her experience in great detail as Tims hand moves between her legs and toys with her wet pussy.

“As I said before I woke up alone and confused in bed, I felt very aroused already and assumed it was all an erotic dream that I had experienced, the more I thought about it the hornier I was getting so I went downstairs to get a coffee. As I was drinking my coffee I played a game on my phone, but my feelings of arousal kept building inside me, and I was getting more and more distracted”. Karen’s words are interlaced with soft moans of pleasure as Tim continues to stimulate her pussy with his fingertips as she talks and as she is flushed red with embarrassment as she confesses her most private thoughts and feelings to her son. “I decided I needed to cum to clear my thoughts so I opened my web browser to look at some porn while I masturbate, it is at this point that I discovered I had subscribed to Amy’s porn site and saw all the videos that I’d watched last night, all that porn came flooding back to me and made me so turned on I could barely think of anything but sex and release, with two fingers buried in my cunt rubbing my G-spot a thumbed my clit as I searched for new content that I’d yet to see. That’s when I noticed a new upload of Amy with a blonde woman having lesbian sex, tapping on the video, and setting it to full screen I propped my phone against the now empty cup so I could squeeze and tease my tits and nipples as I watched.”

Tim has pushed Karen onto her back and is moving between her legs that spread wide in anticipation for him, staring up into his eyes with a look of pure longing and lust Tim orders to continue “Keep talking” he said.

“The video is mainly focused on Amy to begin with only showing the back of the other woman’s head and as I worked myself closer to orgasm a began to fantasize that it was me in that scene with Amy as I shared many physical traits with her, similar hair colour and length our body types were also very similar of what I could see. Watching how hot they were both getting on screen added fuel to my own fire along with my fantasy I was so close to cumming my whole body felt like an erogenous zone as the pressure built and built inside, just as I could hold on no longer the woman’s face came into shot and I climaxed as the realisation hit that it was me with Amy, and it wasn’t a dream. The shame and humiliation of knowing that the whole world could she what a dirty little slut I am only intensified my orgasm and I crested new peaks of pleasure I never knew existed, that’s when I knocked my phone off and blacked out.”

With her tale told Karen huffs out a heavy sigh and lay’s quietly as Tim continues to fuck into her pussy with long firm strokes. Realising her tale is over Tim picks up the pace a little and asks some follow up questions “So you ended up doing the thing you was so upset with Jess about then?”

Karen hadn’t even thought about that part yet and Tim’s question placed her actions side by side with her daughters, how could she be mad and judgemental towards Jess now that she was just as guilty of the same thing. As her mind is reeling from this new perspective Tim questions her further.

“What turned you on more Karen, fucking Amy or knowing the whole world can watch it if they want to?”

Picturing so many people seeing her performance with Amy heightens her humiliation and arousal even more and with a catch in her breath she quietly answers him “the world watching” she whispered.

“I’m sorry I didn’t quite catch that.”

Louder this time she spoke the words that triggered her first orgasm on her son’s cock “The world watching me fuck Amy turns me on so much I can hardly breath!”

The ability to speak is momentarily stolen from her as her body convulses under Tims powerful thrusts as her climax washes over her, her mind picturing thousands upon thousands of eyes watching her naked body squirm and writhe in ecstasy, young boys and dirty old men alike getting themselves off as they watch her on screen.

“It would seem that you and Amy have a lot in common.” Karen just looks confused as she comes down off her orgasmic high, so Tim continues.

“Who have thought that the woman who birthed me and the woman that raised me are both highly aroused by performing on camera and enjoy doing it together no less.”

Karen lets his words sink in as Tim watches her expressions change, almost reading her thoughts as they cross her face. As he is yet to finish he starts to pump into her again as he continues to speak leaning forward and whispering in her ear “Would you like that Karen, would you like to keep making videos with Amy, to post on the internet and let the world see what a depraved and dirty little whore you truly are.

“To have people touching themselves while watching you perform for them, filming responses to their darkest fantasies, acting out their naughty ideas on camera no matter how bizarre the request?”

“Oh god yessssss pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee” more of a shriek that an answer as another orgasm peaked inside her but Tim understood and smiled to himself “As you wish slut!”

Chapter 22 A star in training

As Tim’s fathers’ life insurance money paid off the house in full, he and Amy nothing to worry about in the money department and with Amy’s website becoming more successful as her subscriber count continued to rise, helped of course by his imbedded subliminal messages to continue to watch and subscribe as well as to recommend the site to friends and family ensured the numbers never dropped. So, it made sense to Tim to move Karen and Jess into his home permanently, Jess was there all the time anyways and with his plans to include Karen in his growing porno business having her close by would be more convenient.

Tim thought long and hard about which direction to go in with Karen, Amy was already fully invested in her new career as an porn star and was having a lot of success making solo content with things like jerk off instruction and masturbation videos using a vast array of toys and other cylindrical objects she could stuff in her pussy and asshole, Jess would also make an appearance once in a while but Tim preferred to keep her behind the scenes servicing his own needs. They had done some live cum shot stuff, but he always kept his face out of shot doing more POV clips whenever a cock was needed.

After looking at what other studios were producing and seemed popular Tim thought the best route to take with Karen was to make her a submissive pet to Amy and branch out into some mild BDSM lesbian videos. With his decision made Tim prepared Karen’s next set of commands while the girls moved their stuff into his home and got settled in. opening Karen’s tab on his PC Tim entered the following commands to be added to Karen’s devices: -

  1. Being filmed is a massive turn on.
  2. I love to Fuck on camera.
  3. Amy is so professional and sexy.
  4. I want to be like Amy.
  5. Amy’s pussy tastes so good.
  6. Amy’s cum tastes so good.
  7. I love the taste of all cum.
  8. Swallowing cum makes me orgasm.
  9. I squirt when I cum on camera.

Not wanting to try too much to fast Tim left it at that for the time being and waited for the new commands to take hold, in the following weeks Karen would often watch Amy as she filmed more content for her growing fan base and would usually join in when invited. She was a little nervous to start but soon became more confident Infront of the camera. Every video that ended with her spraying like a fire hose got the best reviews and rewatches, her most popular video was labelled “Mother and daughter make Auntie squirt” with over 2 million views and counting.

Karen’s first official time on set with Amy had her stomach in knots as she thought about her first performance, she took drama in school and loved to be onstage performing but his was so much different, on stage she played a character and had a costume and props to hide behind whereas her she was herself in all her naked glory every blemish and imperfection displayed for the world to see.

The presence of the camera helped a bit as the thought of being filmed really is a big turn on for her but her insecurities kept her more of a slow simmer than a rolling boil, even when Amy started using that expert tongue on her freshly shaved pussy wetting her folds with her saliva and randomly stabbing her clit with the tip of her tongue Karen still struggled to get fully into the mood. Ever the professional Amy upped her game and employed her fingers as well as her tongue, probing and caressing her pussy and asshole while sucking on her clit. Karen’s body started to react to the increased stimulation and soon her hips were bucking forward to meet Amy’s finger as the two women kissed deeply for the camera. Coming more alive Karen sucked a nipple into her mouth and rolled the stiff nub with her tongue, groping and squeezing the other tit simultaneously, the breathy moan from Amy was followed by a quiet whisper into her ear “Your doing great baby just let yourself go for me” the sentence was punctuated by Amy’s thumb popping into her asshole. Being held like a bowling ball was a completely new experience for Karen and feeling the digits rub against each other through the thin membrane separating her pussy and bowels set off her first orgasm. As a tiny jet of fluid jetted over Amy’s invading fingers she knew she had Karen on the go now and stepped up the stimulation pushing Karen through her climax and building her towards the next without space to calm down.

Placing her own dripping snatch onto Karens face Amy grinds down as she moves the action into a 69 position causing Tim to shift his position to better capture the moment when Karens second orgasm crests, this time her squirt is more pronounced and is easily seen ricocheting off of Amy’s chin and soaking the sheets beneath them, having her mouth covered in pussy muffled Karen’s screams of rapture but the vibrations did wonderful things to Amy’s pussy and she two joined Karen in an orgasm that left her panting heavily and legs trembling with the effort to keep her seated on Karens face without crushing her.

Reviewing the footage together after started to get Karen going again and a second scene was shot this one felt more natural for all involved as a lot of Karen’s inhibitions where drowning in a sea of endorphins. Twice more the scenario played out with Amy and Karen fucking on camera and then a review leading to another session, Tim decided to edit them all together into a montage videos as the earlier clips started off awkward and unusable.

Although Karen’s onscreen performances were getting better she could still come across as a little hesitant and wooden at times so Tim uploads a few more commands to her programming also taking the opportunity to nudge her into a more submissive role both on and off set: -

  1. I must follow Amy’s direction on set.
  2. doing as I’m told turns me on.
  3. Amy is so sexy and commanding.
  4. I love to be commanded by Amy.
  5. When Amy commands me I get so wet and horny
  6. I can say no to Amy’s commands
  7. Pleasing Amy brings me pleasure
  8. My pussy gets so wet and needy from following Amy’s orders.
  9. Amy is my mistress.
  10. I must obey my mistress.
  11. Obeying turns me on so much.
  12. I love to obey.
  13. Being obedient makes me cum harder.

Karen’s mind is so easy to mould after so long being exposed to Tim’s subliminal programming that the new set of commands only took two days to take effect, it was subtle at first just little things that if you wasn’t looking for them they would be easily missed like Karen being unable to maintain eye contact with Amy for long periods of time instead looking down demurely or her eagerness to offer any help to Amy that she could. Amy for her part noticed the change in Karen and used every opportunity to exploit her newfound servant, even going as far as having Karen run her baths for her or dry her hair. All domestic chores were now performed solely by Karen, and she took her new role seriously striving to please Amy in any way she could.

Her onscreen presence improved greatly as Amy took on a more dominant role ordering Karen to do this or stand there to pose this way or that way and to deliver line like this or that, the flush of arousal seen on screen was real and so were the orgasms most if not all had Karen squirting on camera almost on command, so when Amy informed her they were filming a scene together with Jess Karen just gave a breathy signed yes mistress before realising her mistake and covering her mouth in shock. Amy raised eyebrow was the only indication she had heard what the other woman had said but the smirk that appeared on her face after Karen turned away in embarrassment told Tim Amy had finally put all the pieces together and now understood the dynamic of their new relationship.

Things became very interesting after that morning as Amy really stepped into the role of Karens Dom Rarely were the two women seen apart and Karen always looked happy and content with eyes fogged with lust and longing, as happy as he was that his plan had succeeded Tim did not want a mutiny on his hands so that night he created a few new commands and ensured all his girls would be exposed to them: -

  1. Tim is the man of the house.
  2. Tim is above all others.
  3. Being around Tim makes me uncontrollably horny.
  4. I cannot resist Tim.
  5. I must obey Tim.
  6. obeying Tim gives me great pleasure.

Satisfied that this would set the record straight they continued to produce content for the website and as their fan base grew so did their bank account making Tim think of moving things into a more professional studio and maybe bringing in some other actors to increase their audience.

Chapter 23 Just another day at the office.

Amy and Karen carpool to work pulling up outside a small nondescript industrial unit on the outskirts of town close to a motorway off ramp. Amy keeps the engine running as Karen hops out to unlock the main entrance. Disabling the alarm system, she switches on the lights as she moves through an adjoining doorway to raise the roller door allowing Amy to drive into the small space inside, shutting off the engine and locking the car before lowering the roller door again and locking it thus securing the vehicle and preventing anyone from coping the numberplate and tracing the owners.

Once back inside the main entrance the two women worked together in perfect sync getting the place ready for the days event. The whole front of the building had been partitioned off into small cubicles similar to those found in a swimming pool or gym changing room, these cubicles however were very different as each one was arranged around a larger central room, and all had a 4 inch circular hole cut into the adjoining wall. The floor of this centre room was cushioned with a soft vinal padding that could easily be wiped clean and could comfortably fit 3 or even 4 women in it at a time. With the use of many remote-controlled directional cameras the whole of the central space could be viewed from different angles and the high-definition zoom function gave clear detailed closeups.

Each outer room had a unique pin code lock on the door, the code would change to randomly selected number after each use and the codes could be purchased on Amy’s and Karen’s website for a substantial fee. Behind this setup are a series of small studios each with a different theme and these were used to film different scenes depending on current trends or customer requests. These remained in darkness, however.

As the filming could be handled remotely Tim had no need to go to the studio and remained at home sitting at his large wooden desk with its 3 monitors arranged in a semicircle and accessed the camera feeds of the studio, groaning in satisfaction as he watches the two women shed their clothes and enter the middle room. Watching his mother’s prepare themselves always turned him on and the warm wet sensation of his sisters mouth wrapped around his hard cock while he worked made this the best job in the world, looking away from the screens for a second he smiles down at Jess while patting her on the head “Good girl Jess just like that” with a shiver of joy Jess redoubles her efforts to pleasure her brother as he works.

Karen and Amy apply a light coating of baby oil to their naked bodies making them glisten in the bright LED lights as they enter the central space and Amy being the aggressor grabs Karen around the throat pulling her face in close to kiss the hyper aroused woman deeply, with skilled finger and an intermate knowledge of her pussy Amy get Karen very worked up in next to no time just as the first man arrives.

Following the instructions he received via the website the man went to the appointed door and entered his code the light turned green and the door clicked open stepping inside closing the door behind him he looked through the one way glass into the central room where he sees the women of his fantasies nude and kissing passionately, stripping off his trousers and boxershorts he pokes his already hard cock through the round hole and into the central space, detecting movement out the corner of her eye Amy turns to see the mouth-wateringly hard cock bobbing in the air, pushing Karen down to her hands and knees she walks her over to the object of their joint fascination. With Karen kneeling one side and Amy squatting on the other the girls sandwich the cock between their mouths and working together start to move up and down its length, Karens free hand moves out and she runs her fingertips lightly through Amy’s slick folds teasing the clit every so often. Amy loses her concentration and also her rhythm, so Karen capitalises on the opportunity and engulfs he spongy helmet bobbing with short fast movements sucking in her cheeks to maximise the contact with the hard fleshy pole in her mouth.

By now more men have arrived and entered their own cubicles, inch after hard inch of cock enters their room via the round holes and Karen and Amy are in heaven, cocks of all colours and sizes are just hanging there ready to be sucked and fucked. There are long thin ones and short thick ones, cut and uncut the girls love them all and worship them with their mouths and tits. As more and more cum is blasted into the room, filling mouths and covering faces and tits the smell of sperm becomes overpowering and Amy is hyperventilating due to her earlier programming to love the smell and taste of cum, Karen is also feeling similar effects and one lucky black cock gets Karen so worked up she forgets herself and turning around impales herself on his thick shaft bouncing herself backwards onto his willing cock. Amy can’t believe her eyes as Karen milks his cock with all she is worth spraying out her own climax as the cock fills her womb with hot salty spunk. Deflated but extremely satisfied the cock is withdrawn and its owner redresses himself before leaving an even bigger fan than before. With the room now unoccupied the code changes and another man accesses the space undressing and presenting his cock to the two Pornstars inside.

With no time limit set each man can remain in the room for as long as they choose most however leave after unloading their cum onto or into one of the two women happily servicing the cocks surrounding them. Tim just lets the cameras record everything as he zooms in here and there getting the best angles and viewpoints for the website, only shutting off the cameras after the last man leaves.

With no more cock available the girls head out to the showers to clean themselves up and end up making out under the hot water, Tim has cameras in here too and as he watches the women clean up he notices that it is becoming more than just helping each other get cum out of their hair, touches linger and become more focused on tits, nipples and pussies, hitting record on the shower cameras Tim smiles as the opportunity for more footage presents itself and the hidden camera angle will sell well as the girls are clearly unaware they are being filmed and they slowly take the make out session down to the tiled floor kissing licking and caressing in a loving unhurried way that screams honest pleasure without the overacting of some clips of this nature.

The action is slow and tender as both Amy and Karen are very tired but their bodies have yet to have their fill of pleasure Karen kisses her way down Amys wet body pausing to suckle and nibble on the stiff rubbery nipples protruding from her lovers tits, carrying on her journey south she teases her way to Amy’s flushed and swollen pussy lips before missing them entirely and jumping down to her inner thighs Amy’s growl of disappointment makes Karen chuckle but she relents and presses her lips softly to Amy’s lower ones kissing her there as she would the woman’s mouth. Hissing in a breath between clenched teeth Amy cradles Karens head in a hand urging the woman to press deeper into her folds and bring forth the pleasure she is so good and giving.

Happy to please her friend and mistress Karen increases her exploration of the slimy inner folds nuzzling Amy’s clit with her nose as she presses her tongue in deeper blow gently into Amy’s pussy tickles her inner walls and her legs twitch at the new sensation she is feeling the expel of air from her pussy makes a farting noise and both women fall into fits of giggles, the moment over the magic lost they resume their shower vowing to pickup where they lest off in the comfort of their own home who knows maybe they could convince Tim to join them for some real family fum?

The End?