The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidental Incest

Categories mc, mf, ff, md, hm, in, ds, ws.

Synopsis:

Using subliminal messages Tim takes revenge on his girlfriend and her mother but things take an unexpected turn.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature or science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 11 Suprises all round.

True to her word Jess arrives home an hour later and finds Tim sitting in the lounge scrolling through the channels on the TV, confident that he will no longer need the device he has deactivated it he has also removed any evidence of the gas delivery system and disposed of it safely.

Jess immediately strips off her clothes after closing the front door and rushes to hug Tim asking him how it went, as Tim sits her down next to him he notices her wince as if in pain he is about to say something when she presses him for details. as he gives Jess a detailed description on her mother’s seduction and marathon sex session ending in her passing out from the pleasure overload, he shows her the pictures he took. As Jess listens to Tim telling her how he seduced and ravished her own mother, she becomes very aroused, her nipples harden to small firm nubs and as blood rushes to her pussy her outer lips engorge and swell, a warmth radiates outwards from her core sending tingles along with it to all her erogenous zones, her pussy lips part and moisture forms at her opening, seeing her body react to his tale and smelling her arousal causes Tim’s cock starts to rise and before he has finished his tale Jess has slid down to the floor and is kneeling between his legs sucking on his cock as she stares intently into his eyes. Tim finishes his story just as he cums in her mouth, she feels his salty cum splash against the roof of her mouth and as the warm thick liquid slides down her throat Jess is overcome with joy, as she swallows his load Jess is trembling with a need of her own standing up on shaky legs, her skin covered in goosebumps she pushes on Tim’s chest reclining him in his seat as she moves to straddle his still hard cock. His cock feels very hot in her hand as she guides it to her open and dripping pussy and as she eases herself down onto it they both sign in pleasure.

Jess could never get enough of the sensation of when his cock first enters her the way his mushroom shaped head forces her delicate lips open for him and the feeling of the veins and ridges as the pass along her extended clitoris shooting little sparks of pleasure across her entire crotch, the smell of his sweat and cum filling her nostrils is as much reward as the orgasm he will rip from her petite body and she shivers in anticipation.

As they start to fuck cowboy style Tim grips her around the waist to help steady her and control the pace his fingers feel an adhesive bandage on her lower back, worried she is hurt Tim starts to grow concerned until Jess assures him it’s fine and tells him she will explain after. As Jess rides him Tim slips his hands lower to cup and hold her ass cheeks, this only adds to her pleasure, and she is soon begging him to finger her ass as she fucks him. The effort of riding his glorious cock has Jess covered in a sheen of sweat that starts to run down her hanging tits and drip from the erect nipple onto his bare chest, for Jess this is just another sensation her overtaxed brain has to try and process and the orgasm she is trying to hold off in the hopes of cumming together slams into her. As her body convulses she almost falls from his lap, but he catches her just in time and holds her firmly to his chest as she rides out her climax, the feeling of her pussy walls rippling around his cock as her large tits with their hard nipples quiver and shudder against his chest soon has him erupting inside her adding to her orgasm and spiking her pleasure to greater heights.

After taking some time to recover in each other’s arms Tim remembers the bandage on Jess’s back and once again enquires about it, “gently peel it off” is all she responds with, doing as he is asked Tim uncovers Jess’s new Tattoo a tramp stamp above her ass in cursive script is the words “Tims Anal Whore”. Tim is speechless this has come from her alone he never even hinted at getting her inked let alone selecting that phrase, but he loves it and tells her so once he has found his voice. Tim lovingly applies the antiseptic cream over her tattoo, following the instructions to the letter afterwards he puts on a fresh dressing.

By now it’s getting quite late and Karen shows no signs of waking up so Jess invites Tim to stay the night, after calling his mom he lets her know he won’t be home telling her he is working on his project to stop any protests before they begin, hanging up the phone they go upstairs to Jess’s room and for the first time the young couple sleep together in the same bed. The next morning Karen wakes up wearing headphones for some reason that she can’t remember, climbing out of bed she notices how sore her pussy feels, it’s a good kind of sore like she has been thoroughly fucked, sitting back down on the bed she feels how tender her asshole is and she starts to wonder just what is going on.

As she is taking a shower Karen experiences flashbacks of the previous afternoon’s activities and as vivid images of her sucking and fucking flicker across her mind’s eye, her hand drops to her pussy as she becomes aroused by the memory of the best sex she has ever had, for some reason she can’t seem to picture her partners face only his firm body and the wonderous sensations it caused her to experience Karen is lost in her thoughts and the feelings of her fingers working her abused pussy when the word “cunt” flashes in her mind and she cums instantly around her fingers sliding to a sitting position under the showerhead she wonders what has come over her, masturbating in the shower to some lewd fantasy like a teenage girl she scolds herself before getting out and drying off.

As she passes Jess’s bedroom door on the way to her own room, Jess is coming out smiling at her daughter her eyes detect movement behind her and as she cranes her head to get a better look, seeing a naked Tim roll over in Jess’s bed Karen’s stomach drops and she goes pale as she recognises the body and the face in her memories becomes clear, as this new information floods into her brain Karen realises what truly happened yesterday afternoon just before she faints. Jess just has time to catch her before she hits the floor, seeing Jess struggle to hold Karen Tim leaps out of bed and helps to support her weight as they manoeuvre her over to Jess’s bed.

Jess runs down to the kitchen to make her mom a cup of coffee, acting on auto pilot she adds the powder and stirs it in before returning to her room, Tim has a damp cloth held against Karen’s forehead as he cradles her in his arms, Jess is touched by his tenderness as she enters the room waving the coffee under Karen’s nose starts to revive her and as she comes too she sees Jess and Tim holding her and she breaks down crying, doing their best to comfort her Karen sobs out that they don’t understand what they have done.

It takes some time and two more cups of coffee for Karen to finally be able to explain, Karen tells them her history. Her story starts 20 years ago not long after she finished collage and was going to lots of celebratory parties, during one of these parties after having one too many she finds herself dancing with a slightly older guy who seemed very charming and charismatic he is very handsy as they dance and she was enjoying the attention, moving outside for some air he lights up a joint and after a couple of drags offers it to her, not wanting to look lame she takes the joint and takes her first tentative pull choking almost instantly, as he tries to help her catch her breath she accidently burps in his face, he bursts out laughing and this starts Karen off giggling along with him which then caused her to start hiccupping, by now he is laughing so much he has tears running down his face as Karen tries to stop herself suddenly he darts in and kisses her full on the lips even slipping his tongue in her mouth the shock tactic worked and her hiccups stop instantly the kiss however did not and became more heated one thing leads to another and Karen has her hand down his trousers massaging and impressive cock as he is fumbling under her shirt playing with her tits. Obviously playing the gentleman and waiting for her to set the pace Karen had to move his hand down to her aching pussy but once she did his expert fingers soon has her on the cusp of orgasm.

They practically dragged each other back inside and into an empty room where the tore their clothes off and had very energetic drunk sex, as Karen is reliving her past memories and with three cups of drugged coffee coursing through her veins she starts to feel the familiar stirring in her loins, sitting either side of Karen holding her, both Tim and Jess notice a change in her mood as the lines of anguish disappear from her face to be replaced by a warm flush of arousal, Karens more base desires begin to take control of her mind, sitting naked hugging a man who she has already experienced how good his at making her cum Karens nipples begin to harden and her pussy is juicing up nicely, the hand rubbing her back feels really good but she would prefer it rubbing somewhere else her own hand is slowly drifting over to where his cock is laying limp along his inner thigh. Karen continues her story becoming more graphic in the descriptions of how this man who she only met a few short hours ago is eating her pussy like a starving man as his fingers tickle and tease her puckered asshole, how her own fingers pulled and twisted her own nipples and how she climaxed on his face drowning him in her cum.

Listening to her mother talk so openly and graphicly about getting fucked at a party is tuning Jess on and her fingers are twitching to touch herself as she pictures the images her mother is describing, as Karens nipples tighten and harden so does Jess’s own and she can’t be sure who’s pussy is filling the room with it’s scent hers or her mother’s. Looking down between her mother’s legs a growing damp patch is starting to spread just like the one beneath her. Jess is struggling to hold herself still as her hand develops a mind of its own and tries to crawl it’s way down to her aching pussy desperate to bring her some relief from the sexual tension her mother is creating inside her mind with her steamy tale of anonymous sex with a stranger.

Tim is also experiencing an increase in his own arousal as he listens to Karen’s detailed confession and his cock starts to inflate with blood causing the veins to stand out and his length to slowly increase, the sight of Tim’s cock hardening in slow motion catches Karens eye and as she continues her narrative she watches his cock fill with blood and push his tip further down his leg till it starts to inflate to a point where it begins to stand up on it’s own. Jess’s eyes are also glued to the sight of his hardening cock and further weakens her self-control.

Karen is almost panting as she continues telling her story, a visible wet patch is forming on the bedsheets between her legs as she and Jess stare at Tims growing cock, Karen breaks first and her hand drops between her legs as she starts to stroke along her slick pussy lips as she goes on describing that night long ago, Jess is proud of herself for holding off longer that her mother could but the sight of her mother openly rubbing at herself snaps what remained of her own control and she too starts to play with herself.

By now Tim was fully erect and his cock pulsed and throbbed, bobbing slightly with his heartbeat the two women were staring intently at it as they played with their pussies as Karen continued her story. It as at this moment with his head swimming in the scent of two very wet and fragrant pussies that Tim realised his plan was succeeding and he had complete control over both mother and daughter this realisation caused his cock to twitch and a bead of pre-cum drooled from his tip and ran down the sensitive underside of his shaft.

Karen moved her hand from her pussy to catch the pre-cum leaking down Tim’s cock and using it as lubrication she began to stroke along his length, shaking with arousal and biting on her lower lip Jess replaces her mom’s hand with her own, softly tracing her trembling fingers up and down her mother’s dripping slit, collecting her moisture to smear around her clit. Tim reaches forward and cups one of Karens tits lifting and squeezing the pliable flesh in his hand as Jess slips first one then two fingers into her mother’s horny cunt curling them upwards to rub on her G-spot.

Karen is pumping her fist slowly up and down Tim’s hard cock coating him in his own pre-cum, her eyes are open, and she is laser focused on the sight before her and what her own hand is doing seemingly of its own accord, somewhere in the back of her mind a quiet voice is screaming that this is wrong and to stop, but she is so horny and her daughters fingers feel so good inside her that she ignores it and watches her hand repat it’s rhythmic stroking action even as Tim starts to bite and nibble on her nipple.

Her head slumps down resting on his shoulder as the two teenagers pusher her closer and closer to orgasm, Karen feels a change in sensation on her pussy and looking down with half lidded eyes sees her daughters tongue has replaced her fingers, as Jess begins to eat her pussy Karen marvels at how soft and warm a tongue feels probing and licking around her delicate folds, spreading her legs wider to give Jess more room she feels Tim’s other hand pause it’s gentle back rubs and close around her neck guiding her down towards his throbbing cock, as the weeping tip approaches her mouth she eagerly opens wide to welcome it inside her. As the first taste of his salty cum touches her tongue Karen feels a tremendous pressure build inside her womb, this sensation only intensifies as his helmet nudges the back of her throat. With her narrative temporarily silenced the only sounds to be heard are soft moans and whimpers as Jess enjoys her first ever pussy and the accompanying wet squelching sounds as she gags on the hard cock in her throat.

Once again Karen’s mind relinquishes it’s control over to her own horny body as Jess and Tim positions her with her legs hanging off the end of the bed, as Tim lines up his cock at her entrance, she is eagerly pushing her pelvis forward to meet his advancing cock desperate in her need to feel him inside her stretching her out in the most satisfying of ways, her pussy is positively gushing in anticipation of the upcoming penetration, Jess is kneeling above her now so her head is between her daughters spread legs, Jess’s hands are doing amazing things to her stiff nipples and sensitive tits as the skilful girl pulls and kneads her in ways she could never have imagined, the brief interruption of her pleasure during the change in position does nothing to calm her growing climax and as the stimulation of her body resumes Karen is once again on the fast track to release. Working as a team Tim and Jess bring her to the very brink of orgasm before easing back slightly holding her orgasm at bay, Karen feels like she is standing on a precipice looking down into a sea of pure pleasure that she is desperate to dive in to, but the continuous edging is threatening to shatter her fragile mind into a million pieces, her body crying out for the release she so desperately craves.

Deciding Karen has waited long enough Tim nods to Jess and they work to drive her over the edge into oblivion, as Tim increases his pace Jess leans down and starts to whisper in her mother’s ear about how hot it is to watch Tim’s cock splitting open her MILF cunt and how she can’t wait to watch him fuck her in the ass, as her orgasm crashes over her Jess squats over her mom’s face and lowers her pussy down over her mother’s mouth, lost in the throes of euphoria Karen starts licking away at her daughters pussy without needing to be told.

Supporting himself with one arm Tim gropes at Jess’s perky tits as the couple lean in and kiss over her mom’s naked sweaty body creating a loop of pleasure. Jess cums first soaking her mom’s face and hair with her pussy juices this triggers another orgasm in Karen and as her pussy walls clench around his cock Tim fires off his cum deep into her pussy, feeling his cum flood her cunt spikes her orgasm higher and Karen shakes uncontrollably as she rides out a second very powerful orgasm back-to-back with her first.

Cuddling together the trio of sweaty bodies is resting and catching their breath when a trembling Karen continue her story from where she left off.

With her lust and arousal sated the remainder of the story was much more clinical, she tells them how she met another guy at the party and enjoyed his company so much that she agreed to see him again his name was Paul and they got along really well two months into their relationship Karen discovered that she is pregnant and there is a good chance that Paul wasn’t the farther but fearing ending up a penniless single mother Karen fiddled the dates and convinced Paul he was going to be a farther. Paul was away with work when she entered labour early and to both her and the doctor’s surprise she gave birth to non-identical twins, one boy and one girl.

Apparently the original guy from the party had heard that she was pregnant and had been trying to find her but as she had married Paul and changed her last name he was unable to until the day her children arrived, turning up at the hospital he demanded to see his child. Again, fearing the scandal and divorce she tried to convince him he wasn’t the farther but one look at the boy was all that was needed as he was the spitting image of his dad. So, Karen came up with a compromise with Paul unaware of the fact she had given birth to twins she would keep the girl and he would take the boy if he promised never to tell a soul about what they had done and to never contact her again.

When Paul returns home from his trip he falls head over heels in love with his baby girl and they name her Jessica. True to his word after taking the boy Karen never saw or heard from them ever again, that is until the guy’s wife arrived to pick up her long-lost son from her home that fateful weekend.

Chapter 12 Realisation dawns.

After Karen finishes speaking the room falls silent as Jess comes to the understanding that her farther isn’t her biological farther and that it was some random booty call at a college party that she has never met. With tears filling her eyes she looks at her mom “Is that why dad left because he found out about not being my farther” Karen only nods, sadness written over her face. Neither of the teenagers had connected all the dots yet and Karen sat quietly waiting for the other shoe to drop. Tim hugs a crying Jess to his chest to try and comfort her when something Karen said starts to prickle in his memory turning to face Karen “you said his wife picked up your son that weekend” again Karen can only nod as her own tears flow down her face “but that means” another nod from Karen “ then she’s my” one final nod and Tim’s whole world comes crashing down “ oh my God I’m in love with my own brother” followed by a squeak of joy “ I’ve been fucking my brother for weeks”.

Tim is angry and shouting at Karen “why the fuck didn’t you say we are related and that you are my real mom” but stops when he processes that Jess just said she loves him his heart swells with joy and uncontrollably his cock swells with lust looking at his naked sister the final shock then dawns “holy shit I’ve been fucking my mom as well” Tim’s cock twitches at this thought and he realises that he has no intentions to stop fucking either of them. Jess looks back and forth between them both feeling no shame only lust and she can tell Tim feels the same as his cock is as hard as rock and pointing straight at her, the couple embrace and kiss as a shocked Karen watches with growing horror as she feels herself becoming wet and horny, as Jess takes hold of Tims cock Karen shudders with her own building arousal watching Tim’s fingers enter his sister pussy alerts Karen to her own feeling of emptiness, hearing them moan into each other’s mouths pushes Karen over the edge of control and she crawls forward to join the incestuous orgy.

For the second time this morning Karen’s pussy is stuffed full of her son’s cock but this time it is she who is in control as she rides him from on top while he tongue fucks his sister as she squats on his face, remembering a similar scenario from earlier Karen lifts Tims hands to her tits to help support her weight, with her hands free she pulls her daughters mouth to hers and as they kiss she gropes and squeezes Jess’s tit, light pulling on her nipples as she twists them back and forth, causing Jess to moan out her approval into her mother’s mouth as the continue their kiss. As her lust overtakes her, Karen bounces higher and higher on Tims cock until he accidently slips out of her pussy and she pins it between them, whining at her loss Karen raises herself up so Tim can position himself for reinsertion, however the naughty boy messed up his aim and his cock slides not in her pussy but up her ass instead, High on lust due to her continued programming Karen cannot fight off the urge to fuck, and she doesn’t care how as long as she continues to feel the pleasure of a hard cock inside her. With things sorted out below she resumes fucking herself on Tim’s hard cock as she leans forward to continue making out with Jess and playing with her daughter’s perky tits.

After the girls can no longer support themselves on shaky legs Tim stacks them on top of each other and takes turns sliding his cock in and out of their pussies and assholes as the whim takes him. He eventually cums in Jess’s asshole and as Karen reams her out cleaning up his sticky cum Tim enters her from behind and after and brutal pounding where her face is forced repeatedly into Jess’s ass he shoots another hot load in her ass where Jess is only too happy to return the favour sharing a very dirty kiss afterward.

As the girls are kissing each other deeply Tim slides his browned cock between their lips and the couple start a double blowjob polishing his cock of the residue from their asses, Karen never breaks eye contact with Jess during this moment and with her body still vibrating from the multiple orgasms she has experienced something in her mind snaps. The regrets and horrors of the incestuous acts she has performed warp into feeling of arousal and desire as she comes to the realisation that there is nothing she will not do to continue to feel the love and pleasure from her two children reunited in the most depraved of ways, her eyes widen in shock as she starts to spasm in climax cumming from these thoughts and the sensation of her sons cock sliding along her partially open lips as she kisses her daughter.

With his cock sandwiched between their lips Tim strokes their hair lovingly as he rocks his hips back and forth at a slow leisurely pace enjoying the feeling of two pairs of lips on his cock, the girls are staring intently at each other sharing a connection when Karen unexpectedly begins to tremble from head to toe, Tim is confused at first but soon realises she is cumming the thought of this triggers his own climax and he pulls his cock back to paint their faces with his cum as Karen continues to orgasm.

Jess sees that Tim needs a moment to recover so she takes Karen to the shower to freshen up and wash of the crud of their marathon sex session, as she is washing her mother’s body Jess fondles Karens tits and pussy turning her mother on and As Karen starts to pant out her arousal Jess rubs shower gel into her pubic hair lost in a fog of lust Karen doesn’t register Jess picking up a razor and tenderly starts to shave away all that unsightly hair, using her finger to keep Karen hot and Horny Jess makes quick work of Shaving her mother’s pussy bare and massages in some moisturiser after her task is complete this action has Karen cumming again and as the water starts to cool the mother and daughter are embracing each other stroking and fondling as they bring each other to orgasm.

With the girls in the shower Tim is left alone to catch his breath, as he sits propped up in bed he starts to think about Karen’s story of how he came to be, and the fact that his plan to fuck Jess and her mother to stop his impure thoughts and desires towards his own mother would keep him from doing something so immoral he would surely dam his soul to hell, had totally back fired and the end result because of a lie had instead made him do the very thing he was trying to avoid. Not only had he just fucked his biological mother but also his twin sister to boot. With out his raging hormones and arousal affecting his thinking Tim feels the full weight of the betrayal and his anger starts to rise.

This thoughts are a whirlwind as he contemplates the fact that his girlfriend is his twin sister, her cock blocking bitch of a mother is actually his biological mother and he has fucked them both six ways from Sunday, his sister/girlfriend got a tramp stamp with his name on it and is now shaving her mother’s snatch in the shower while they wait for him to recover enough to get it up again. Then there’s the matter of his own mother who as it turns out is just the wife of his father and she never told him.

With his anger rising Tim dresses and heads home, walking home Tim is so blinded by rage he walks straight past his house as he replays the past events and the implications of his actions. To a certain extent he can forgive Karen as she was coerced into this situation by his deadbeat father, and Jess was completely in the dark as he himself, so she too is blameless. To his mind the villain here is his so-called mother Amy.

As he is walking he tries to think what his next step is going to be. Looking up Tim realises he has been walking around aimlessly and turns towards home as he starts to formulate a new plan this one focused on the woman who has been lying to him his entire life. Walking through the front door his mother is moving around the house doing the housework naked. His cock twitches involuntarily and he has to remind himself that this woman has lied to him his entire life, going up to his room Tim flops onto his bed covering his eyes with his arm he tries to calm the whirlwind of emotions he is experiencing. Tim must have fallen asleep as the next thing he knows it’s dark outside rising from his bed hungry he goes in search of food his mom is nowhere to be found so he makes himself a sandwich.

Returning to his room Tim hears a low moan from his mom’s room creeping towards the door he silently opens it just a crack and peers inside, his mom obviously thinking he is sleeping, is sitting on her bed legs spread her bald pussy on full display as she works a thick rubber cock into herself, Tim’s cock is as hard as granite watching his mom piston the fake cock into her slick pussy the smell of pussy juice in the room is almost overpowering. Closing the door, he retreats to his room a plan forming in his perverted mind.

Chapter 13 Changing mommy’s priorities.

As Tim sits at his desk waiting for his laptop to boot up eating his food he glances at his phone, seeing he has a ton of messages from Jess and Karen asking where he is and if he is OK, he calls Jess to let them know he is fine and at home as he has some homework to finish for college on Monday but if he finishes in time he will head over there tomorrow to see them, what Tim is really working on is a subliminal audio playlist ready for the next phase of Amy’s programming when the time is right. Jess responds with a clearly disappointed OK and an attached picture of Karen’s freshly shaven pussy.

Smiling to himself Tim’s thoughts return to Amy his fake mother moving over to his laptop Tim reactivates her device and accesses her profile thinking it’s time to have some fun, after all he has already fucked his biological mother and sister he may as well fuck his fake mom Amy as well. Reviewing the previous commands, she has been exposed to Tim ponders how to move forward, it’s clear that she is acting on the commands she has been exposed to, the shaved pussy, being naked around the home, Tim’s eyes on her making her horny and the picture of her tits she sent along with regular updates that she is wet and horny. Tim decides to make it so taking care of her arousal herself is no longer satisfying but makes her more frustrated and hornier he adds the following commands to her programming: -

  1. I am always horny at home.
  2. The smell of cum makes me horny
  3. Tasting cum makes me so horny I can’t think of anything but sex.
  4. Masturbating only makes me hornier.
  5. Nothing I do to myself will make me orgasm.
  6. I can only orgasm with somebody else’s assistance.

Hitting send all Tim has to do is wait to see what happens next. Making Amy as he now thinks of her a cup of drugged coffee he walks into her room without knocking to find her coming out of the on-suite, still gloriously naked and smooth, Tim gives her the cup and after exchanging pleasantries he asks if he can go over to see Jess as he has finished his homework. Amy says it’s OK so Tim goes to his room to get ready, before he leaves Tim jacks himself off into a pair of boxershorts and leaves them on his bedroom floor, closing the door he goes downstairs and leaves for Jess’s house.

Amy sits on her bed playing games on her phone as she drinks her coffee with Tim out of the house she is free to relax and as the familiar itch of arousal gets stronger she reaches under her pillow for her dildo sucking on the rubber cock she searches the internet for some erotica to watch as she masturbates, phone in one hand and rubber cock in the other Amy starts to slide the cool slick rubber in and out of her wet pussy relishing the feeling of the ridges and bumps as the stimulate her opening as they pass back and forth the rubber soon warming to body temp, Amy goes through several steamy videos of couples making out and implied sexual references as she fucks herself, climbing higher and higher towards a powerful orgasm that never arrives. Frustrated Amy starts to look for more graphic material moving over to pornographic websites. Continuing her, self-pleasure Amy is as horny as she has ever been before but still cannot manage to achieve release, by no she is watching the most hardcore porn she can find without using a credit card and furiously ramming the fake cock into herself as she watches the most deprived sexual material known to man and yet she is still unable to cum. Throwing the dildo away in frustration as her hand starts to cramp, a very angry and unsatisfied Amy goes off to look for something to distract her from her turmoil.

Amy decides to take her mind off things and dives into the housework, after tidying the kitchen and vacuuming she tackles the laundry. Moving from room to room collecting anything in need of washing, Amy arrives at Tim’s bedroom door and as she steps inside she sighs at the mess there are dirty clothes everywhere setting down the basket Amy moves around the room picking up Tim’s laundry, when she spots a pair of boxershorts laying on the floor as she bends down to pick them up she smells the cum soiling them and her pussy pulses in arousal. Bringing them closer to her nose she is overwhelmed by the manly scent and her nipples harden into bullet like points inhaling deeply her pussy drools down her legs and her knees go weak, collapsing to the floor she buries her face into the dirty garment and as she sniffs deeply her free hand goes straight to her pussy teasing and probing her hot wet hole. Her tongue snakes out of her mouth licking at the damp cloth, and as she tastes her sons cum her arousal spikes even higher, her pussy is gushing onto the floor and her eyes are glazed and unfocused.

All thoughts of housework leave her mind as she revels in the manly scent of her son’s seed and her bodies desperate need, Amy spends the next few hours rolling around the floor of her sons bedroom probing and pinching in a vain attempt to bring herself the release she so desperately needs but the elusive orgasm never arrives. Cramped and exhausted Amy manages to pull herself together long enough to stumble into her bathroom and into the shower where she washes off the sweat and dried juices of the days failed attempts at sexual release.

After her shower where she again tries to climax, this time masturbating using the showerhead on its most powerful setting directing the pressurised flow of warm water right at her engorged clit but still unable to crest the peak a very tired and near manic Amy cooks herself a light dinner and spends the evening trying to distract herself playing games on her phone. The more time she spends staring at the little screen the deeper her programming becomes, and she gets more aroused as time passes, she once again finds herself searching more and more sexually depraved videos online while trying anything and everything to get herself off. Eventually Amy accepts defeat and crawls into bed sobbing herself to sleep.

When Tim arrives at Jess’s house he is met at the door by a naked and horny Jess letting him into the house her hands are instantly all over him touching and squeezing him, Tim’s body reacts to the attention and as his cock hardens Jess sinks to her knees to take him into her mouth looking up into his eyes Jess gives him a slow sensual blowjob in the hallway. As he is about to cum Jess pulls back and paints her face with his seed, standing up she takes his hand and begins to lead him upstairs explaining that she needs some help with her mom.

Karen is sitting naked on her bed with her knees against her chest it looks like she has been crying as her eyes are red and puffy, seeing her children enter the room conflicting emotions cross her face, arousal, shame, longing, and sadness can easily be seen as she starts to cry again, Tim moves to sit beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Burying her face into the crook of his neck she whimpers “what have I done, this is so wrong, you are my children and the things we did, I’m a bad mother.” Rubbing small circles on her back Tim responds, “Yes you was but now you’re going to be a good mother.”, Jess sits on her mom’s other side and moves in to hug her looking over at her daughter she sees Tim’s cum marking her face and her pupils dilate as her nostrils flare, Jess leans in and kisses her tenderly on the lips and as Karen tastes his cum on her daughters face a lustful moan escapes her. Tim’s hand creeps south to her pussy as Jess’s hand goes north to her tits. As her children start to rub grope, and pinch, her body responds to the attention her legs open wide to give Tim better access to her pussy as she arches her back pushing her tits into Jess’s firm grip. By now Karen is driven by lust and is licking the cum of Jess’s face with broad strokes of her tongue delighting in the salty flavour of her sons cum, her arousal ramps up higher and higher as she succumbs to her feelings of pleasure the fact that it is her own children delivering that pleasure is of no consequence anymore.

Tim signals Jess to get between Karens legs and eat her pussy as his positions himself behind his sister preparing to entre her ass. Karens own hands replace Jess’s on her tits and as her daughter starts to lick and suck on her pussy she pulls and twists her hard nipples as she watches Tim run the head of his cock between his sister’s wet folds lubricating the tip in her juices as he readies himself to fuck Jess’s tight asshole. Jess’s tongue is teasing around her outer folds occasionally dipping the tip inside to taste her mother’s nectar, with the soft loving actions of her daughter between her legs and her own rough treatment of her nipples Karen is already building towards an orgasm so when Tim begins to enter his sister’s tight asshole he starts describing in lewd detail how tight and hot it feels sliding in and out of her unwashed ass.

The dirty talk is adds to Karen’s arousal and with Jess’s skilled tongue doing wonderful things to her insides Karen can feel her orgasm getting closer and closer at a rapid pace, when Jess slips first one finger followed shortly by a second into her ass Karen’s orgasm crashes down upon her as her muscles lock up and her breathing becomes short shallow gasps her pussy walls go into spasm and her ass clams down on the invading fingers so hard Jess can hardly move them an inch either way her pussy juice explodes drowning her daughter’s face and soaking into the bedding below her, As she is coming down from a very strong climax and her body starts to relax Jess resumes her playing in her mother’s loosened asshole slowly at first barely moving her fingers gradually picking up the pace as she lowers her mouth back to her mother’s pussy, drinking and slurping up as much of Karen’s juices as possible. After such a powerful orgasm Karens body is hypersensitive and she weakly protests begging for a rest while trying to swat away her daughter’s hands and face, But Jess doesn’t stop easily overpowering Karens attempts to fend her off, soon her protests morph in to moans of ecstasy as she is pushed into and through another orgasm. Two orgasms back-to-back leaves Karen panting and shaking so much Tim takes pity on her and pulls Jess’s face away from her mom’s pussy, as her fingers slip from Karens ass with an audible pop he continues to pound into his sister’s asshole leaving Karen a moment to catch her breath.

Tim loves the feeling of anal sex, it is so much tighter and hotter than a pussy and he relishes in the contours of his sister’s bowels, as he moves inside her. The pair develop a rhythm where Jess clamps her anal muscles on his outward stroke almost clinging to his member as he withdraws loosening up on the inward thrust inviting him deeper inside her this cycling patten of grip and release is driving Tim wild and he knows he won’t be able to last much longer. With her hands-free Jess strums her own clit adding further stimulation as she feels a familiar and welcome pressure growing in her stomach trying to time the arrival of her orgasm with Tims.

The tightness of his sisters ass combined with the alternating pressure on his cock soon has Tim trying to hold off his own climax for as long as possible, but he is fighting a losing battle and all too soon his senses are overwhelmed as his climax start, Tim losses his rhythm as his legs begin to twitch as if he is being electrocuted signalling his imminent release, with a loud grunt he bottoms out and holds himself firmly inside his sister clinging on to her hips and he fires rope after rope of his cum into her waiting bowels. The sensation of his cum painting her insides gives Jess the go ahead to stop resisting her own orgasm and as she surrenders herself to the wall of pleasure as it crashes down around her she too starts to spasm and twitch as her muscle’s temporarily loss control. Just as he finishes inside her holding himself deep in her ass, Karen crawls down the bed and lays under her daughter to lick at his hanging balls adding to the post orgasmic pleasure Tim if feeling, pulling out of Jess’s ass Karen wraps her fingers around his brown stained shaft and feeds it into her hungry mouth cleaning him of completely. Jess remains crouched over squatting over her mother’s face, and as Tim’s cum starts to dribble out of her gaping asshole Karen abandons Tim’s cock to clean out her daughter’s ass. Taking a moment to catch his breath he watches Karen lovingly clean out her daughter, the lewd act he is witnessing soon has him rising to attention again, so Tim repositions himself between Karen’s open legs readying himself to fuck her. Slamming his cock inside her wet and glistening pussy in one violent thrust, as his balls smack her ass Tim whips back until just his crown is still inside her opening before slamming back in again the force of his thrust knocks the wind out of Karen and as she grunts into Jess’s ass the warm air adding a new sensation Jess has a final spike of her orgasmic aftershocks, using a slow but forceful stroke Tim fucks Karen for all she is worth.

Karen feels like a rag doll under the pounding she is receiving her mind is on the verge of a breakdown as the thoughts of what her children are doing to her crash against her feelings of euphoria, every orgasm they rip from her body weakens her resolve to put a stop to this, when Tim leans down to whisper in her ear that he is going to but a baby inside her Karen’s mind finally snaps and as she begs him to breed her as the most powerful orgasm she has ever experience takes her to oblivion. Her last thought before the blackness takes her is she is going do whatever it takes to please her son.

Tim decides to spend the next few days over at Karen and Jess’s giving Amy’s new programming plenty of time to take hold and to also torture her for what he sees as her betrayal, by the time Tim finally returns home opening the front door he is hit in the face with an overpowering smell of sex and arousal the air is thick with the smell of pussy, looking around the ground floor it becomes very obvious that housework has become a low priority during his absence as the home is very untidy, entering the kitchen the sink is full of dirty pots and plates with more piled up on the countertops.

Heading upstairs Tim has a sinking feeling that maybe he has gone too far this time as he still can’t find Amy anywhere searching first her bedroom and on suite then the family bathroom yields no results either, now really starting to feel concerned he enters his own room, relief is his first emotion as he spots Amy lying unconscious in a pile of his dirty clothes her naked chest rising and falling rhythmically as she sleeps. With the knowledge that she is unhurt Tim starts to relax and looks closer at her sleeping form, Amy’s hair is a tangled mess, and she is covered in dried sweat and pussy juice, even asleep her cunt is weeping out its arousal and her nipples look as hard as pencil erasers. Almost as if sensing his presence Amy starts to rouse up from her slumber and looks upon him with bleary eyes a sign of relief escapes her lips as she attempts to crawl towards him on weak and shaky legs.

As Amy closes the gap between them the stench intensifies to a point where Tim has to hold his breath for fear of throwing up, as Amy raises numb limbs to try and paw at his crotch Tim grabs hold of her and carries her to the closest shower, dumping her unceremoniously into the bath tub before turning on the water, the cold water shocks some life into Amy and a semblance of intelligence returns to her eyes. Fending off her groping hands Tim scrubs her as clean as he can with the loofah, Amy only stops fidgeting as he cleans around her pussy instead spreading her legs widely and moaning in need as he passes over and around her swollen pussy lips and engorged clit. Once he is some what satisfied he has the stink off of her he shuts off the water and leaves her sprawled out.

Panting slightly Amy is disappointed as she watches Tim leave without saying a word her hopes of him helping her find release dashed. Climbing out of the tub she dry’s herself of but the rough cotton towel dragging across her sensitive flesh soon has her fires burning once more and she mews in need as her pussy starts to drip in arousal. Amy is hyper aware of a male presence in her home and as she leaves the bathroom she finds herself following the manly scent of her son to his room, finding him sitting at his desk working on his computer she quietly enters his room walking up behind him.

Placing her hand on his shoulder she tries to start up a conversation while softly rubbing his shoulder and neck, playing it cool Tim looks to his mother and asks if she needs him as he has homework to finish. Amy is no poker player, and her internal emotions are clearly displayed on her face, lustful need is followed by disappointment and finally confusion as her mind wrestles with its own thoughts.

On one hand she is so horny she can hardly think and having a young virile cock so close is driving her wild but on the other hand this is her son, and he has homework to do the wanton slut Tim’s programming has awoken inside her is waring with her maternal side and its anybody’s guess which will win out in the end. The couple stare at one another for a few awkward moments before the mother in her wins out and with a sad smile she turns to leave him to his studies. Tim smiles wickedly to himself as he watches the turmoil of her inner struggle play out, hearing his bedroom door close he returns to his next phase of programming.

Chapter 14 Torture through denial

Tim’s next phase is designed to get Amy’s own body to betray her, the new set of commands are intended to push her to the breaking point without forcing her to do anything, Tim is interested how long Amy will be able to resist the programming before she is nothing but a horny zombie begging him for release. Amy’s new commands:

  1. My body is hypersensitive to pleasure.
  2. I can’t stop thinking about sex.
  3. Seeing Tim makes me horny.
  4. Tims scent makes me horny.
  5. hearing Tims voice makes me horny.
  6. Tim calling me a “good girl” will trigger a micro-orgasm.
  7. Micro orgasms make me horny.
  8. Being degraded by Tim makes me horny.

With the new commands sent all he has to do now is sit back and watch the fun, dinner is a interesting experience as his new commands are obviously taking effect, Amy is very easily distracted and is constantly fidgeting in her seat the conversations they are having become more one sided with Amy regularly losing track of the topic mid-sentence. Then there is the lustful stares and flirtatious touches, as a flush of arousal spreads across her face, neck, and chest. Looking at Amy Tim struggles to remember the last time he saw her clothed and without erect nipples proudly on display, the smell of her fresh arousal is also becoming a common perfume within the family home with damp patches appearing wherever Amy sits. Amy is starting to look quite haggard with bags under her eyes and Tim doubts she is getting enough restful sleep; Tim is trying to remain aloof but is finding it increasingly difficult when every time he sees Amy she is grinding herself on the furniture or openly masturbating in a lewd display designed to lure Tim into fucking her.

Amy is having a hard time of it at home, she is struggling to sleep at night and when she does sleep her dreams are filled with erotic images of her son and his hard cock, the waking hours are no better it seems that everything she does increases her arousal. Even using the bathroom has started to become an erotic experience as the sensation of her warm urine passing over her engorged pussy lips has her panting like a dog in heat, wiping herself brings her to the point of climax but as is usual these days she just can’t seem to crest that peak and cum. Working in the medical profession Amy knows that something wasn’t right, she shouldn’t be feeling this horny all the time without being able to make herself climax, but she is too ashamed of her constant arousal and growing attraction to her son to even consider talking to anybody about it especially anyone at work for fear of losing her job and branded a pervert

Over the next few days Amy becomes more and wanton towards Tim, getting to the point where she is actively trying to seduce her own son, as the war inside her is slowly being won but the sluttier side of her personality. One morning Tim is in bed having a very vivid sex dream about getting his dick sucked by his favourite celebrity crush when he is startled awake by a very real moan coming from under his duvet, peeking under the covers he sees Amy bobbing her head along the length of his cock, unsure how to proceed Tim feigns sleep as Amy continues to pleasure his morning wood.

It turns out that Amy is quite the accomplished cock sucker and her skills and technique soon have him on the verge of climax, his cock as hard as it’s ever been and twitching as he is almost about to cum in her mouth, Amy must have sensed this as she pulls his cock out of her mouth and moves to straddle him. Tim fakes waking up and acting shocked cry’s out “What the fuck mum” in mock surprise, realising he is awake snaps Amy out of her reverie, and she quickly apologises before dashing off in embarrassment, leaving Tim with very blue balls he decides to finish himself off before getting ready for collage, with the memory of Amy’s talented mouth forefront in his mind Tim jacks himself off into a pair of dirty boxershorts, after being so close to cumming already and the satisfaction that his current plan is working it doesn’t take him long to climax dumping a sizable load into his boxers.

After showering and dressing Tim heads downstairs for breakfast taking his dirty laundry with him the soiled boxers sitting on the top of the pile. In the kitchen he finds Amy sitting at the table hunched over naked cradling a mug of coffee between her hands, looking up as he enters she makes eye contact with Tim, her face flushes very red with her embarrassment and she diverts her eyes downward without saying a word, but her head snaps up as Tim walks past her and she catches a whiff his cum as he carries his laundry towards the utility room. Amy rushes up to Tim and snatches the dirty clothes from him insisting she will take care of the washing, so he isn’t late to class. As he turns away he catches a glimpse of Amy lowering her nose into the pile of clothes and inhaling deeply, a wicked smile crosses his face at the further confirmation the new programming is working.

Inside the utility room Amy licks and sucks as much cum from Tim’s boxers as she is able the texture and flavour driving her to new hights of arousal and as her pussy juices flow down her inner thighs Amy is once again left frustrated and she franticly strums her clit desperate to cum, hearing the door start to open Amy tries to cover up what she was doing as Tim pops his head into the room to tell her he is leaving adding “good girl for doing my laundry” before leaving and closing the door. As his words register in her mind she is about to rant after him on how he had addressed her when the micro-orgasm briefly flares inside her. After so long with no release of any kind Amy is knocked off her feet by the rippling waves of pleasure, as she convulses on the floor in ecstasy all to soon it’s over and Amy is as ramped up as ever, slightly dazed, and very confused Amy regains her footing and stands up. She is very conflicted as she stands there thinking of what just happened, her son had just been very disrespectful to her but some how this caused an intense all be it brief moment of ecstasy and Amy knows she should be feeling mad at Tim but can’t bring herself to get angry due to the more powerful longing she is feeling for that pleasure to return.

That night Tim doesn’t return home texting Amy to let her know he is staying over at Jess’s to work on a class project, texting him back that thanking him for letting her know he responds with another text that just reads “Good girl” again as Amy reads the words a micro-orgasm pulses white hot in her pussy and vanishes just as quickly. Still not associating the words with the pleasure Amy retreats to bed hyped up as ever to spend another unsuccessful night of trying to reach orgasm before falling asleep exhausted and as ever unfulfilled.

By the time Tim returns home the next evening Amy is in a near feral state and is so overcome with arousal she practically pounces on him as he walks through the door, with her hands firmly holding his head she tries desperately to kiss him as she dry humps his leg like a dog grinding her sopping pussy into his thigh. Tim is totally shocked not expecting this much of a reaction so soon and his stunned inactivity is taken as a sign of consent from Amy who worms her hand inside of his trousers and wraps it around his hardening cock. The feeling of her hand around his member snaps him out of his stupor and he forces her back shouting “mother stop”.

Amy is once again mortified at herself for acting as she has and turns to run off to her room, face flushed red with embarrassment, as she is nearing the foot of the stairs Tim calls out to her calling her a “Good girl” her footing faulters as another micro-orgasm rocks through her and she stumbles and falls forward. Fearing she has hurt herself Tim dashes forward to help her and as he reaches his arms around her she turns in his embrace and presses her lips to his, Amy moaning lustfully into his mouth as his own arousal temporarily overwrites his rational thoughts, placing his hand over her exposed pussy Tim can feel the heat emanating from it and his hand comes away dripping in her need. Feeding Amy his fingers she dutifully cleans them and is rewarded with another “Good girl” his time however as the micro-orgasm hits Tim follows it through by slipping two fingers inside her as he searches for her G-spot and rubs it forcefully. For almost a week Amy has been edging higher and higher as she tried in vain to come but now the floodgates are open and with her sons help Amy experiences an orgasm so strong she blacks out halfway through.

Watching Amy contort and shake as wave after wave racks her body to the point where unconsciousness takes her, but still her body spasms and trembles. No sounds escape her lips but her pussy sprays its juices with enough force they eject Tims fingers from inside her. After the initial burst of pleasure subsides Amy is rocked by a series of small peaks each one slightly milder that the last until she final becomes still laying in a large puddle of her own making partial supported by Tims arms. As her breathing returns to normal Tim carries her up to her room and tucks her into bed, stroking her hair he whispers, “Good girl” and smiles as her body give a little jolt in response, shutting off the light and closing the door Tim leaves her to recover.

Chapter 15 Dealing with the fallout.

While she sleeps Tim adds some more commands to Amy’s profile and uploads them to her phone ready for when he sits down to talk with her later that day :—

  1. I can’t stop thinking about how I tried to rape Tim.
  2. I feel ashamed when I think about it.
  3. feeling ashamed makes me horny
  4. The more I think about it the hornier it get.
  5. Tims fingers felt so good inside me.
  6. I can’t stop myself imagining how Tims cock will feel inside my pussy.
  7. I can’t stop myself imagining how Tims cock will feel inside my asshole.
  8. I want Tim inside all my holes.
  9. I will do whatever it takes to get Tim to fuck me.

Hitting send Tim readies himself for college and leaves before Amy is even up, Amy sleeps till midday waking up very sore in all her muscles, wincing as she moves to get up her whole feels like it’s been through the wringer. Finding a note from Tim on the kitchen table telling her that they need to talk about last night, this triggers her memory and as Amy starts to remember the events of last night she begins to feel the beginnings of her arousal returning.

The previous night’s events continue to replay through her mind as Amy tries to make it through the afternoon without thinking about it and making her even hornier, but the memories keep on returning to the forefront of her mind and her arousal level keeps on increasing. Using her phone to distract her Amy plays some games but she struggles to focus as her attention keeps going back to last night and how good it felt, these feelings are followed by the shame of it all but that just gets her hotter and by the time Tim is almost home from college Amy is having full blown fantasizes of him ravishing her any way he wants to.

When Tim arrives home the first thing he notices is that Amy is nowhere to be seen but the house is full of the scent of her arousal, moving deeper inside Tim finds Amy squatting in the kitchen a cucumber half inside her glistening pussy as she babbles incoherently about needing to cum. Smiling to himself Tim sits down at the kitchen table turning his chair to face Amy he takes a moment to savour the sight before him.

The woman who raised him and called herself his mother is naked in her own kitchen squatting on the floor like an animal as she fucks herself with a cucumber desperately trying to get herself to cum, she is covered in sweat so much so it is dripping from the hard nipples capping her sizable tits, her eyes lack focus and she has a almost manic grin on her face as she pounds away at herself with the vegetable. Tim is amazed how quickly she has returned to this state of mindless arousal and realises that there won’t be much talking going on today.

Slipping his trousers down and off followed by his underwear Tim sits naked from the waist down slowly stroking his hardening cock as he watches Amy debase herself when an idea hits him. Taking out his phone he opens the camera app starts to record, propping his phone up to frame the franticly masturbating Amy centre shot he sits back to enjoy the show, after about 10 minutes it becomes clear that she has no idea that he is there, so he speaks up telling her what a good girl she is fucking herself for him. Hearing Tims voice spikes her arousal higher as her bleary eyes search him out, as they make eye contact Amy’s eyes regain their focus and with lust written all over her face she sees his cock sticking up and twitching along with the beat of his heart. The cucumber forgotten Amy crawls over to where Tim is sitting never taking her eyes from the prize before her but as she nears it Tim covers it with his hand while holding her at arm’s length with his other.

A pitiful whine escapes her lips as the disappointment of denial hits her, but Tim is talking offering her a chance to play with his cock if she behaves herself and is a good girl for him the micro-orgasm from her trigger phrase hypes her up more and she is soon agreeing to everything he says just to experience that sweet relief that only comes from her son.

Tim picks up his phone in one hand and focuses it on her face while holding his cock in his other hand pointing the tip at her face Amys mouth hangs open at the sight before her and she starts to drool, a river of saliva running down her chin and between her tits, moving her head forward a low throaty moan is all that is heard as her lips wrap themselves around his spongy helmet, the look of rapture is as clear as day as Amy starts to work his length into her mouth, her hands come up to hold and guide the glorious cock deeper not stopping until he is resting at the entrance to her throat pulling back Tim can feel her tongue snaking along his sensitive underside and his cock gives an appreciative little twitch a bead of pre-cum forming at its slit, the taste of his pre-cum on her tongue spurs Amy on and she hollows her cheeks as she begins to suck on his cock retaking his length back inside her mouth.

As Amy works her way further down his cock with each forward motion Tim starts to talk to her telling her what a good little cock sucker she is and how naughty of her to suck on her own sons cock, how she should be disgusted with herself for walking around naked all the time trying to get him to fuck her even goings so far as to masturbate Infront of him using a cucumber like a cheap two bit whore. He called her every dirty name he could think off as she continued to swallow his cock down to the root.

Amy has never been spoken to like this before and as tears well up in her eyes as she listens the hurtful words he is saying knowing that they are all true. She honestly can’t tell if it’s from chocking on his cock or the effect his words are having on her, but she orgasms all the same further adding to her shame and humiliation, Tim doesn’t go easy on her their first time painfully twisting her nipples and slapping her tits as she continues to suck on his cock, just as he is ready to cum Tim pulls back and sprays his cum all over her face and tits. The second his cum hits her face Amy is hit with her own climax and as her pussy spasms a clear jet of liquid squirts out onto the floor below her kneeling form as her muscle clench and release Amy already off balance when Tim shoves her back and mounts her driving himself with ease into her sloppy wet cunt, barely feeling and sensation to begin with, he drives himself into her hot wet hole. Amy’s body soon catches up however and her pussy walls clamp down on his invading cock giving Tim that wonderful sensation of tightness.

With her back to the kitchen floor and her son pressing down on top of her Amy is in heaven as the ridges and veins of his cock stimulate her as they drag back and forth inside her, hooking her legs around his waist she pulls him even deeper into her until she can feel him hitting the entrance to her womb. As another orgasm overtakes her Amy throws back her head and screams her release just as Tim can hold off no longer and with a load grunt of his own he floods her pussy with his second load of the afternoon.

Amy is floating in a cloud of rapture as she comes down from another orgasmic high only feeling a moderation of regret as Tims cock slides out of her well used pussy followed by a small river of his cum, dipping her fingers into the flow she idly smears it around her opening and clit sending delicious little shivers up and down her spine as the river of cum traces a path between her as cheeks on its way to the floor Tim uses it as lubrication to take the last of his goals Amy’s tight virgin ass.

Amy is too far gone to register what is happening to her, her body is all tingles and sparkles, and her mind is floating in a sea of euphoria, she has never felt this truly fucked in her entire life so when Tim lifts up one of her legs she is compliant to whatever happens next. What does happen next is she feels an unfamiliar pressure at her backdoor, as the pressure increases her anal ring is forced slightly open allowing something hard but spongy to work its way inside, with a sudden pop it is inside her and a feeling of fullness expands upwards along her bowels, the feeling begins to recede and Amy is reminded of the sensation of evacuating her bowels but instead of that happening the fullness reverses direction and begins its upward journey again.

Amy body is rocking back and forth as she lays back and stares at the ceiling enjoying these new feelings of fullness when Tims face appears in her vision above hers looking her in the eyes he is smiling down at her as he continues to thrust inside her, telling her what an amazingly tight and hot ass she has and how good it feels squeezing his cock. Amy is still not fully with it and just whimpers at the praise she is receiving as Tim carries on making her body feel pleasure like never before, Tim supports himself on one hand using the other to palm and grope her tit pulling on her nipple as he fucks into her with long powerful strokes, Amy is feeling the familiar building of pressure in her womb as another orgasm is fast approaching when realisation dawns on her and she becomes aware of where Tims cock currently is, the knowledge of what Tim is doing to her and how much she is enjoying it causes another wave of shame and self-loathing to wash over her just as her orgasm breaks and once again her muscles are jerking and spasming as she loses control of her motor functions. Clinging to her young lover Amy thrashes out her latest climax as Tim slows his pace slightly so as to not slip out accidently but her rippling bowels are milking his cock in the most delectable ways and he feels his own orgasm starting, hold back as long as he can with gritted teeth he continues his slow strokes, watching Amy’s facial expressions as she experiences her first anal orgasm coupled with the tightness around his cock that seems to almost vibrate is just too much stimulation and with a loud roar he erupts inside her, even though he has already cum twice he unloads another huge load, firing off 5 or 6 powerful ropes of cum deep inside Amy’s ass, the feeling of him flooding her ass pushes Amy back to the peak of orgasm and she hovers on the brink of consciousness as Tim collapses on top of her.

The next thing Amy is aware of is Tim carrying her like a child cradled in his arms as he takes her to her bed, laying her down he covers her naked form before kissing her forehead, Amy is already drifting off to sleep as Tim places a set of headphones over Amy’s ears and using his own phone plays a special playlist laced with subliminal messages he has created for just his moment, going to bed Tim is exhausted and collapses into a deep sleep still wearing his shirt.

If you enjoyed my story or have any constructive feedback whatsoever I would love to hear from you. I am very new to writing so remember please be kind. My email address is liquiddarkness69@proton.me I am also open to suggestions if you think of an interesting direction for my characters send me a message, you never know if I like it there’s a chance it could happen.