The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidental Incest

Categories mc, mf, ff, md, hm, in, ds, ws.

Synopsis:

Using subliminal messages Tim takes revenge on his girlfriend and her mother but things take an unexpected turn.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature or science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 6 Infiltration.

In the days following his mother’s unexpected text message Tim tries to figure out what is going on and why is his mom responding to commands meant for Jess and Karen after much searching and reviewing line after line of code Tim finds a bug in his system, it appears he inadvertently created an automatic refresh and update feature which for the TV only model had no effect but with mobile devices that are hardwired to lookout of updates his moms phone found Jess’s and Karen’s file and took that as a update and installed it. So, it wasn’t a complete surprise when one morning his mom entered the kitchen to collect her morning coffee totally naked.

Not knowing how to remove subliminal programming Tim decided lock off his mom’s phone from further updates from his device temporarily. He is ready to implement the next phase of his plan, which is to be allowed back into Jess and Karens home and to do that he needs to crack Karen.

Logging onto their device Tim searches connected Wi-Fi devices until he finds the two phones, guessing the older of the two phones would be Karens he uploads a file to allow his subliminal messages to run on the device, once that is done Tim uploads a new set of commands intended just for Karen: -

  1. I am lonely.
  2. I am attractive
  3. I am horny.
  4. I crave male attention.
  5. Tim is a nice young man.
  6. Tim helped my daughter with starting a new school.
  7. Tim is helpful.
  8. I crave Tim’s attention.
  9. I should apologise to Tim.
  10. I will invite Tim over for dinner.

With the upload complete he turns in for the night, stripping naked Tim lays on his bed leisurely stroking his cock to the topples pictures Jess and Karen sent to him, as he is nearing orgasm his bedroom door opens unexpectedly, scrabbling to cover himself, his very naked mom enters the room her hair is piled on top of her head wrapped in a towel and she is still quite damp obviously fresh out of the shower, looking her over Tim sees she has quite a substantial bush, being only the second pussy after Jess’s he has seen outside of porn Tim mentally compares the two. With Jess’s neatly trimmed pussy and his mom’s unkempt bush he thinks to himself that he is not overly keen on pussy hair, while his is thinking this he notices she is standing differently than she would normally really putting on a show for him by bending at the waist to collect items from the floor, if he had to guess she was also very aroused as her nipples are hard as rocks and her neck and chest have a pleasant flush to them, Tim can also smell the not unpleasant musky aroma of arousal coming from her pussy. Once she has collected his dirty laundry she leaves without saying a word. Tim resumes his masturbation session this time adding the picture of his mom to the mix.

By now the length of time Karen and Jess have been exposed to the gas and his commands should be shortening the time taken to affect them, but Tim is certain the last command to invite him into their home will be a tough one to follow for Karen, as for reasons still unknown she has a strong dislike for him. Tim has to force himself to calm down as his temper flares up again, the last thing he needs, is to do something stupid and ruin all his hard work he needs to be patient, so he’ll put that bitch in her place but not yet. Opening the control panel on his phone he unlocks Jess’s device and sends the following commands: -

  1. Pubic hair is itchy.
  2. Pubic hair is unhygienic.
  3. I want to shave off my pubic hair.
  4. I want to send Tim pictures of my shaved pussy.

The results of his changes are almost instant with Jess and an hour later the first picture of her freshly shaved pussy arrives in his inbox followed by at least a dozen more taken from different angles some involving a mirror. Laying on his bed scrolling through his growing list of naked pictures while lazily stroking his cock to climax before going to sleep. Tim wakes to a message from his mother reporting that she is wet and horny.

Chapter 7 The invitation.

Eventually the text Tim is waiting for arrives from Karen inviting him over for lunch on Saturday,

Tim is overjoyed that his programming is working and excited to be able to see Jess again. Saturday can’t arrive quick enough for Tim, but he fills his time ensuring his device is working correctly as he doesn’t want any bleed over of commands for the next stage of his plan.

Saturday finally arrives and Tim heads over to Jess’s house, using his phone he deactivates the gas delivery system, so he doesn’t succumb to his own creation. He is met by a very excited Jess at the door who opens it before he can even knock, dressed in a pleated skirt and ¾ T-shirt, ushering him inside she throws her arms around his shoulders and kisses him deeply, Tim can feel her erect nipples pressing into his chest as it is apparent she is not wearing a bra. Karen descended the stairs to see them kissing and a frown crossed her brow “now, now, none of that you two” she said as a way of announcing her presence, Jess backed off and shot her mother a pouty face as Tim took in the sight of his girlfriend’s mother he hadn’t realised the last time he saw her that Jess got her green eyes from her mother, looking down her body, she is wearing in a flowing crossover style dress in a shade of green to highlight her eyes with the prominent bumps poking the out the cups of her bust it is painfully clear she too had forgone a bra today.

Karen directed them all to the lounge and offered Tim a seat on the sofa, Jess plops down at the other end with one leg on the cushion the other on the floor, sitting at a slight angle facing Tim. As Karen fetches a tray of drinks from the kitchen Jess hitches up the hem of her skirt to mid-thigh giving Tim a view up her skirt to her bald pussy. As Karen places the tray of drinks down she purposely bends at the waist ensuring Tim gets a good view down the front of her dress, sitting down opposite Tim she crosses her legs flashing her pussy, Tim is disappointed to see another hairy snatch, after her actions a frown crosses Karens face, Tim feels a little unsettled as Karen is showing signs of resistance.

Tim leans forward to pick up his glass, looking sideways he can see straight up Jess’s skirt and she opens her legs to give him an uninterrupted view of her wet pussy, once again a frown crosses Karens face so Tim straightens up and looks in her direction instead. Caught in his gaze Karen pupils dilate and her nipples begin to stiffen, once again Karen frowns and visibly shakes her head. Jess looks ready to do anything to get his cock inside her, but Karen looks conflicted “I think it’s time for Tim to go” she says.

“But mom he has only just got here, and we haven’t eaten yet!”

“I’m sorry Jess this was a mistake and Tim really needs to go”.

Jess tries to argue but Karen is insistent, so Tim leaves for home reactivating the gas on his way home. Arriving home Tim racks his brain on how to best proceed, there is obviously some element he is missing that is preventing Karen’s subconscious from surrendering to his programming. Tired and horny Tim leaves the problem for another day instead surrendering to his base desirers he opens his secret file and reviews his collection of pictures from the girls in his life, taking out his hard cock Tim starts to masturbate, as he is stoking his cock his mom passes by his door noticing what Tim is doing she pauses and watches him pleasure himself. unaware his mom is watching him from the doorway Tim reaches his climax and covers his cock with a sock to catch his cum, with his cock hidden from view his mom moves on, rolling over to throw the soiled sock into the laundry hamper Tim smells his mom’s musky scent again and moves over to the doorway peeking outside he sees his mom bending over her bed folding up laundry from his angle he can see her pussy lips pocking out between her legs clean shaven and a slight sheen of her arousal around that area. Tim’s cock starts to harden despite having just cum as her stares at his mom’s wet snatch, as she starts to straighten up Tim retreats back into his room closing the door softly to masturbate again this time to the mental image of his mom’s wet pussy.

Waking in the morning Tim comes to the realisation that Karen is going to take a lot more work to get her where he wants her to be, still wanting to see Jess as she is far more advance in her programming than her mom he sends Karens phone some new commands: -

  1. Jess’s education is important.
  2. Jess needs to go to college.
  3. I will let Jess attend college.
  4. if Jess is late home I will assume she is doing college work.

hitting send Tim goes in search of food and finds his mom is cooking nude in the kitchen seeing him enter she kisses his cheek before passing him his phone telling him it’s been pinging nonstop.

Reviewing his messages Tim is not surprised that they are mostly from Jess, but surprisingly there is one from Karen inviting him around again today for diner, thinking it’s a little early for the new commands to take effect Tim texts back his apologies. Looking through Jess’s messages there are plenty of heart and kissy face emoji’s along with some more pictures of her naked in various poses around the house, there is even another message from his mom telling him she is wet and horny.

Tim works on his homework for college in his room, he’d been at it for a couple of hours when his bedroom door opens, and his mom walks in once again she is naked, and Tim takes a moment to appreciate her shaved pussy before returning to his homework. As she is putting his clean laundry away for him Tim notices that she is again putting on a show for him bending and turning to give him the best view of her naked body, once she is finished she leaves Tim alone in his room that now has a very strong smell of pussy.

Finishing his work Tim goes in search of his mom to enquire about diner. Tim finds her in her room laying on her bed looking slightly flushed and sweaty, she tells him they are having takeout for diner and asks him to order their usual and she will be down in a minute.

Karen is sitting naked in the lounge watching TV while scrolling on her phone when Jess walks in to sit beside her, looking at her daughters naked body fills her with pride that even though she is in college there are still things they can do together, sitting together naked, watching their TV show being one of her favourite mother daughter bonding experiences. Karen doesn’t find it strange that she is feeling horny sitting with her daughter and she absentmindedly texts Tim’s number that she is wet and horny, she receives a response asking her to send a picture to show how wet she is, using the selfie camera on her phone Karen snaps a picture of her weeping pussy and sends it to Tim, out the corner of her eye she sees Jess mimicking her actions.

Chapter 8 The importance of a good education.

Tim was very happy to see Jess at college then next day the fact that she was there only strengthened his theory that the subliminal messages are working perfectly fine and that it is Karen’s subconscious mind that is resistant to making changes based on him, Tim and Jess quickly fell back into their old routine of spending breaks, lunch, and free periods together. Once again Jess surprised him at lunch by dragging him over by the performing arts department and slipping down a corridor covered over with clear plastic sheeting. Stepping into the girl’s toilet Jess quickly drops to her knees and unbuttons his trousers, worried they would be caught Tim tries to stop her, but she just giggles and informs him this corridor is closed for renovation, but the college has run out of funding so it’s been postponed till the next academic year when more funds will be available. By the time she has finished speaking she has his trousers and pants around his ankles and is rubbing his hardening cock around her face gently blowing on it to encourage it to stiffen enough to cram down her throat.

Unknown to Tim at the time, Jess has been practicing with a dildo she found in her mom’s wardrobe and has nearly learnt how to supress her gag reflex, a skill she is very eager to show off to Tim. As she is working more of his cock into her mouth Jess stares lovingly into his eyes, Tim is impressed with how much of him she is taking but she is on a mission to reach the base and with every downward stroke another inch disappeared into her maw. As her nose presses into his pubes Jess extends her tongue and laps at his balls this new sensation nearly triggers his climax, but Tim grits his teeth enjoying the feelings of her throat around his cock, he is in no hurry for it to end. As Jess works her way slowly back to the tip Tim catches sight of movement in a mirror and his attention becomes focused on the bulging of Jess’s crotch as the hand down the front of her leggings works her pussy, his thoughts turn to her shapely ass and the hole he has yet to try. Tim has held off for as long as he possibly can and with a mighty roar he grips the sides of her head and pushes himself back down her throat as he unloads what feels like a gallon of cum straight into her stomach.

The forceful nature in which Tim took charge at the end sets Jess off cumming, and she experiences her strongest orgasm to date, her wet pussy clamps around her fingers as her legs give out on her, slumping to the ground Jess notices her leggings are soaking wet. Initially she thinks she has pissed herself, but the overpowering smell of pussy juice convinces her that she squirted. Far from going soft Tim is as hard as ever, whipping her leggings off of her Tim slams his cock into her dripping snatch as he holds her soiled leggings under his nose sniffing her scent as he ploughs her pussy for all he’s worth. Jess, still riding the highs of her orgasm isn’t prepared for the brutal onslaught on her pussy as Tim forces himself on her over sensitive body, as her next orgasm builds she can no longer form words and just grunts and moans like an animal.

Having only just cum Tim’s staying power is much stronger and he fucks Jess through another powerful orgasm not slowing down as she squirts all over his crotch and legs, Jess’s eyes roll back in her head as she hovers on the brink of unconsciousness, Tim pulls her limp form upward and kisses her deeply as he shoots his second load into her, her swollen pussy gapes and leaks as he pulls out and rests on his heals catching his breath. Jess stretches out her cramped legs and the process causes her to queef and more cum oozes out. Tim takes out his phone and snaps a couple of pictures of Jess lifting up her top so her naked tits are in shot too.

Just then the bell rings signalling the end of lunch, the sound rouses Jess somewhat and she surveys the state of her clothes she wonders how she can make herself presentable. Tim tells her to wait here and dashes off, as she waits for his return Jess idly plays her finger around the cum pooling out of her thoroughly fucked pussy daydreaming about Tim and how good he makes her feel.

Tim dashes to his locker and retrieves a spare pair of shorts and a T-shirt he always keeps in there just in case of emergencies. Returning to Jess he hands over the clothes, she is somewhat cleaned up by now having found a roll of paper towel and a working tap. Dressing in Tim’s clothes makes Jess feel special and she is tempted to try and instigate more sex but unfortunately they need to get to class.

During his next class Tim opens his phone and looks at the pictures he took of Jess, his attention is again drawn to her crinkly starfish, and he opens his control App and uploads some more commands to Jess’s profile so they will be ready and waiting for her when she gets home and connects to the houses Wi-Fi, these new commands are focused on her ass: -

  1. I will keep thinking about what I did with Tim at lunch.
  2. Thinking about lunch makes me wet and horny.
  3. I will masturbate when I’m horny.
  4. I will tease my asshole when I masturbate.
  5. I love the feeling of a finger in my asshole.
  6. I can orgasm from fingering my asshole.
  7. Tims cock would feel amazing in my asshole.
  8. I want Tims cock in my asshole.
  9. I will beg Tim to fuck my asshole.

Tim didn’t see Jess anymore that day as she rushed home straight after final class to shower and change before her mom catches her in somebody else’s clothes and starts to ask difficult questions.

Karen arrives home from work as she is moving through the house she hears the shower running, looking in the bathroom she sees Jess shaving her pussy and her hand moves down to her own feeling for any stubble on her own pussy, moving on to her bedroom Karen strips off her clothes and heads downstairs naked to start dinner, the longer she is home the more aroused she feels.

Compelled to inform Tim that she is wet and horny she sends him a text before continuing with her cooking, once dinner is almost ready she calls Jess down to eat. Bounding naked into the room Jess grabs her plate and sits at their small table to eat while playing on her phone. Its obvious Jess isn’t in a talkative mood, so Karen too focuses on her phone while eating. After dinner Jess asks if she wants to watch a film together, always happy to watch TV with her daughter Karen readily agrees. Jess has the movie ready to go by the time she has finished in the kitchen and as she sits down Jess hits play and the movie starts, right from the start there is a lot of sex and nudity and Karen feels herself becoming more and more aroused, Jess seems to be fidgeting in her seat and looking over Karen can’t be sure but it looks a bit like Jess is playing with herself, caressing her nipples and teasing her pussy lips and her asshole, excusing herself saying she is tired Karen heads off to bed where she collects one of her toy’s from her secret box in the wardrobe and laying on the bed pleasures herself with the 9″ rubber cock, as her orgasm hits her she passes out sleeping till morning, her dreams are filled with images of Tim and she wakes feeling sticky and horny.

Once her mom leaves Jess no longer has to be subtle and spreads her legs wide giving her better access to her needy pussy and tingling asshole that happily accepts a finger causing Jess to climax almost instantly, finishing the movie Jess orgasms twice more before going to bed herself, looking in on her mother she sees her asleep naked on top of the cover a slick dildo between her legs, smiling Jess passes onto her room to sleep.

Chapter 9 Plundering the depths.

Tim and Jess meet in the closed toilet for lunch and as they are making out Tim gropes and squeezes Jess’s butt causing her to moan out in pleasure, sitting on a stack of old empty pallets with Jess straddling his lap, his cock impaling her engorged pussy Tim once again lavishes some attention on her ass pulling her cheeks apart and massaging the fleshy globes. The more he stimulates her ass the wilder she gets and when he slips a finger into her ass Jess goes off big time, she is squirting and screaming out Gods name, Tim thrusts her own damp panties into her mouth to quieten her as his own orgasm overtakes him and rope after rope of his cum blasts into her pussy. Coming down off of her climax Jess shifts her position slightly and angles Tims cock at the entrance to her ass, pressing her forehead against his and looking his deep in the eyes she begs his permission, one slight nod is all it takes, and Jess lowers herself onto his cock. Inch after inch enters her ass as she trembles in delight, once he is fully inside of her asshole Jess takes a minute to adjust to the new sensations she is feeling. Her asshole feels like it’s being torn apart but the feeling of Tim’s cock buried in her most private of places and the sensation of fullness is divine and Jess can’t believe how good it is or why she never tried it before, sensing she is ready Tim starts to thrust in and out of her tight asshole slowly at first increasing the length and speed of his strokes as Jess moans out her approval.

Having Tim boring out her asshole has Jess constantly on the verge of cumming and her pussy is leaking juice like a fountain coating his shaft and balls in her natural lubricant, Tim frees her tits and sucks and nibbles on her stiff nipples, clinging to the hair on the back of his head Jess can feel the pressure mounting and as her orgasm crashes over her like a tsunami she declares her everlasting love and devotion to him, the rippling of her bowels around his cock set him off and Tim cums deep inside her the mutual climaxing cements a connection to Tim deep in Jess’s soul and as he is realising that it only took 24 hours for the latest commands to take effect she is realising that she will do anything for her man.

With Jess’s mind totally open to Tim’s programming he needs to focus his attention on Karen, and he plans on using Jess to help him he opens her profile and adds the following commands: -

  1. I love Tim completely.
  2. I will anything for Tim.
  3. I will obey Tim in all things.
  4. I need mom to like Tim.
  5. I will help Tim make mom like him.

Tim leaves it a day before talking with Jess about her mom and the problem she is causing by not seeming to like him. He gives Jess a packed of the same powder he uses on his mom telling her to slip a dose in her coffee each morning. As Tim has doubled its strength it should help speed up the time it takes for the messages to take hold and force through those she is particularly resistant to.

Using trial and error he bombards Karen with more and more commands seeing which ones work the fastest and how to get her to where he wants her to be, he adds a new list of commands to her phone: -

  1. I want to feel love.
  2. Love is trust.
  3. Trust is love.
  4. I trust Tim.
  5. I love Tim.
  6. I am horny.
  7. I have needs.
  8. A man can fulfil my needs.
  9. Tim is a man.
  10. Tim can fulfil my needs.
  11. I need to be fulfilled.
  12. I need Tim to fulfil me.

As the weekend draws near Tim feels disappointed unlike most college kids who can’t wait for the weekends two days of freedom for Tim it’s a two-day dry spell as college lunch time is the only time he gets with Jess as her mom still won’t let her around his house and the rare occasions he is allowed round hers Karen is always hovering about ensuring the don’t get up to any fun stuff.

Friday lunch while hiding in their little fuck den on campus, Tim is slowly fucking Jess’s asshole from behind as she is down on all fours one hand massaging her clit. He starts to outline a new plan to get her mom onboard. With her warped sense of devotion to Tim and the sensations of his incredible cock sliding in and out of her asshole Jess can only agree to his suggestions and promises to help him corrupt her mom, he promises her that once he has her under his control that he will let Jess play with her two. Jess orgasms with the image of her mom’s mouth on her pussy as she watches Tim plough into her mom’s pussy from behind in her mind’s eye. The kinky girl can hardly wait to corrupt her fridged mom and get her addicted to Tims cock just like she is.

Chapter 10 Good things come to those who’ve waited.

Saturday lunch time Tim launches his plan into action, Jess has texted him that morning confirming that Karen has drunk the drugged coffee and is in a very euphoric mood, she has told her mom that she is visiting some old friend from her previous school and headed out.

Tim grabs a stack of science textbooks and a small vile of clear liquid he mixed at school, this new drug is designed to heighten a person’s level of arousal to a point where they will do anything to achieve release, before rushing over to Jess’s house. Karen was a little suspicious about Jess’s departure and she begins to suspect that her daughter has lied to her to go and see Tim, that is until answering a knock at the door she sees Tim holding a large stack of books.

Tim explains to her that his science professor has asked him to drop them off to Jess to help her catchup with the work she missed during her time off college. Karen starts to feel a strange sensation growing in her stomach as she stands talking to Tim and as the feeling spreads outwards her pussy starts to moisten and her nipples tingle slightly, as a hand absentmindedly starts to caress one of her tits she hears herself invite him inside for coffee.

With Jess fully conditioned and Karen now on the powder the gas is no longer needed so Tim is in no danger of succumbing to his own drug, as he enters the house he comments on how lovely Karen is looking today, dressed only in an oversized man’s shirt and by the looks of it nothing else.

Heading into the kitchen Karen switches on the kettle for the coffee, as she waits for it to boil her arousal continues to increase, as her nipples harden to bullet like points she clenches her thighs together to stimulate her very wet pussy. While her back is turned Tim adds a couple of drops of liquid into her cup, the two of them sit and chat as they drink their coffee and Tim can see the new drug taking effect as Karens pupils dilate and her eyes glaze over slightly.

Sitting and talking to this handsome young man Karen can smell his manly scent and she can feel her nipples becoming even harder under her shirt and her pussy is so wet a puddle is forming under her ass, she is playing with her hair and outwardly flirting with him, he seems to be picking up on her signals and is throwing complement after complement at her, at some point her hazy lust addled mind detects his complements are becoming more sexual in nature but she is lapping up the male attention.

Picking up their empty cup Tim moves over to the sink placing them on the draining board, moving back towards the table he positions himself behind Karen and looking over her shoulder down the front of her partially open shirt he places his hand lightly on her shoulder and whispers in her ear “that’s quite the impressive pair of tits you’ve got there Karen”. Following his gaze downward Karen blushes as she realises from his vantage point he can see straight down her open shirt, past her tits to the hairy bush covering her wet and fragrant pussy. Looking down at herself her pussy throbs as a reminder of how horny and wet she has become at his praise, her already hard nipples harden even more, looking back up to his eyes her gaze lingers on the bulge in his trousers. Seeing where her attention is focused Tim pushes his pelvis forward moving his concealed cock closer to her slightly parted lips while slowly lowering his hand onto her shoulder.

Karen’s subconscious mind is so full of Tims commands and with both of his drug’s swimming through her system Karen is more aroused than she has ever been before in her life, when his hand touches her shoulder Karens body takes control ignoring any higher brain functions that might jeopardise it’s desperate need to continue to receive the male attention it is getting regardless of where or who it comes from. With the smell of Tim’s manly musk in her nose Karen can’t control herself any longer, her body is on auto pilot and after so long without any male attention it knows what it wants and isn’t going to let the brain get in its way. Staring directly at his crotch Karen licks her dry lips just as Tim’s hand slips off her shoulder and begins a painfully slow descent down the front of her shirt towards her heaving bosom, as he cups one of her tits dragging his thumb across the diamond hard nipple, fireworks go off in her brain as her own hand reaches forward to fondle his growing bulge. “I must say that’s a lovely perfume you’re wearing today” Tim whispers in her ear.

It takes a moment for his words to penetrate the fog of lust filling her mind and for his words to register, Karen is momentarily confused as she isn’t wearing perfume today until she realises it’s the smell of her pussy he is complimenting her on, a lustful moan escapes her lips as she pulls down the zipper of Tim’s trousers fishing inside for his cock, as her hand closes around him Tim leans in and kisses her deeply, her lips tingle with the contact and a flutter of pleasure shoots down her spine into her pussy causing it to weep more juices onto her seat. By now the room is filled with the scent of her arousal and the pair are panting with need into each other’s mouths.

Tim’s other hand has joined his first and with both hands on her tits he massages and gropes her large tits as his thumbs flick over her thick sensitive nipples, Karen is in danger of overstimulation just from having her tits groped as her body twitches and spasms her clit is throbbing for attention and she is pumping her pelvis forward.

Finally freeing his cock from all clothing Karen is eager to get her mouth around it but does take a second to hold it under her nose to breath in his musk, starting slowly hoping to impress Karen spends some time gently kissing and licking around the crown, soon her efforts are rewarded with a bead of pre-cum oozing from little slit at the top, delicately she works the tip of her tongue into the small opening eliciting a moan from Tim, spurred on Karen take the crown fully into her warm wet mouth and slowly twists and bobs her mouth back and forth working more of him inside with each repetition. Karens mind is floating on a sea of bliss as she finally has a cock inside her body, with her eyes closed she works to memorise the contours of the hard shaft in her mouth as she quakes and dribbles in her seat.

By now Karen has twisted round in her seat and is facing Tim straight on, and as more of his cock slides past her tightly sealed lips and massaging tongue she can feel the puddle of her own juices growing larger by the second, a random thought pops into her head “thank God these aren’t upholstered chairs or they would be ruined”, one of Tim’s hands starts to travel south and her legs instinctively spread preparing the way for his questing fingers. Tim’s progress is torturously slow, and Karen finds herself willing him to hurry up and touch her needy cunt. The degrading thought shocks her as she has never used words like that before to describe herself, but sitting in the kitchen with her legs spread wide open her juices pouring out onto the chair as she sucks on a hard cock. Karen never got to finish that though as Tim’s fingers finally made it to their destination and as they comb through her bush Karen as a brief flash of embarrassment at how unkempt she allowed herself to become but once Tim’s finger starts to trace around her clitoral hood all thoughts dissolved leaving room only for pleasure.

Only using the lightest of touches Tim stimulates around her outer lips and clitoris. Tim could tell that Karen had skills, but it is evident they haven’t been used in some time, her lack of confidence and timings made it a mediocre blowjob at best and things only got worse as he played with her sopping wet pussy, easily becoming distracted and even stopping to focus on her pleasure a couple of times. Deciding he wasn’t going to be able to flood her mouth with his cum on this occasion Tim curled his finger up inside her and started to lift his hand, Karen takes the hint immediately and stands up, pushing her onto her back across the kitchen table Tim moved between her legs and before she had a chance to process and possibly try and stop him he slides in up to the hilt in one easy motion. Karens breath catches in her throat at the sudden invasion, but once again her body betrays her as his cock stimulates the walls of her pussy and her legs lock around his waist like a steel trap keeping him inside.

Without much room to move Tim started off by rocking his hips back and forth, Karen is once again overwhelmed with bliss as she keeps experiencing higher and higher levels of pleasure, she can’t recall sex ever being this good, as a rolling tingle starts from her cunt and travels up her spine she knows she is about to cum and cum hard, loosening her grip around his waist she gives him more room to thrust into her, the squelching noises coming from their fucking fills the kitchen as Tim rips open her shirt to expose her tits. The cold air on her extremely hard nipples is the final stimulation Karen’s body needs and her first orgasm in years crashes over her.

Karen paws and mauls at her own tits as she rides wave after wave of mind shattering pleasure, no part of her body is still as her muscles twitch, her mind is running in a thousand different directions as her thoughts bounce and collide in her mind. Tim slows his pace as he watches the sight before him, sensing her orgasm is almost finished Tim begins to speed up again while bending forward to take a rubbery nipple into his mouth. Karen is covered in sweat, dazed, and tired as she feels his mouth close on her nipple as his pace starts to increase once more. With another orgasm already starting to build within her Karen’s eyes shoot open as she realises he isn’t stopping, having had lots of sex with Jess Tim has developed quite a lot of stamina and his staying power could rival some professional porn stars.

Karen loses count how many times she has cum on his cock, but he never stops only slowing for her to experience her orgasm before resuming his pace, by now Karen’s arms and legs feel like they are made of jelly, and she can no longer hold them aloft effectively giving Tim free rein for her body and as long as he is making her feel this good he is welcome to it. Tim eventually tires of this position and rolls Karen onto her front, with her legs and ass hanging of the end of the table, Tim lines up his well-greased cock with Karen’s asshole and slips it inside her as he strums his finger across her clit. Too far gone to resist his invasion of her most private of parts Karen just has to go along for the ride at this point and Tim pounds away in her ass till his own orgasm is fast approaching, having fucked Karen for the best part of an hour Tim has quite the load ready to go and as he roars out his climax he pumps his cum into her quaking and rippling bowels, as he floods her ass with cum Karen has one more mind shattering orgasm and passes out.

Totally limp and lying Face down on the table the only thing keeping Karen from slumping to the floor is Tim’s cock still buried in her asshole, Tim takes out his phone and readies his camera he takes a couple of pictures of her still impaled on his cock he then pulls out of her and takes some more pictures of her dilated asshole as a torrent of his cum pours out of her mixing with the copious amount of lubrication flowing out of her red and swollen pussy to create an impressive puddle on the floor.

Tim fills the sink with warm soapy water and softly cleans Karens pussy and ass carrying her like a sleeping child Tim lays her in her bed before he covers her with the duvet he takes some more pictures of her naked body, fetching her phone from the kitchen Tim uses her fingerprint to unlock it and downloads a special audio file of his subliminal messages which he hides from view placing a pair of headphones over her ears Tim starts the special playlist he has created reinforcing her attraction to him and keeping her arousal levels high. Texting Jess that he has finished she responds that she will be home in an hour and to make himself at home, so Tim takes a shower.