The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidental Incest

Categories mc, mf, ff, md, hm, in, ds, ws.

Synopsis:

Using subliminal messages Tim takes revenge on his girlfriend and her mother but things take an unexpected turn.

Disclaimer:

This is my fantasy world any similarities between my world and the real world including the people in it are purely accidental, any inaccuracies with nature or science are intentional for my stories to play out the way I want them to. No offence is intended please remember this is fiction and should be taken as such, some of my stories contain some very obscure sexual acts if you are easily upset or offended by such material, please don’t read any further. You have been warned. All characters at point of witnessing or engaging in sexual activities are aged 18 years or over!

Chapter 1 Tim’s plan.

Timothy is a very smart boy not just in appearance but also in intelligence, he is a straight A student and enjoys his studies this unfortunately does not make him very popular at the college he attends in his local town. Tim as he prefers to be called lost his father in a car accident when he was 7 years old and since then it’s just been him and his mother.

Luckly his father had a decent life insurance policy, so Tim and his mother haven’t struggled for money his entire life and his mother didn’t have to work every hour god sends just to make ends meet. But growing up without a father affected Tim. For starters he is very close to his mother and very respectful of her wishes, he does his chores and helps around the house when asked, he even carry’s the groceries in from the car and opens stuck jars in all roles except one he is the man of the house.

Now growing up with a father has skewed his moral compass and Tim finds himself thinking of that one manly task he isn’t performing for his mother and how he could go about it, Tim knows it’s wrong to fantasize about his own mother, but he can’t help himself, his father must have married her young as even by today’s standards his mum is hot. Not overly tall she stands at about 5.5 feet and can only weigh 100 lbs wet through she has that timeless hourglass figure with large breasts and ass with a narrow waist. Now Tims mother has done nothing to garner his attention, she doesn’t parade around the family home in skimpy outfits or lacy lingerie, she doesn’t flirt with him or make suggestive comments.

No, she is a regular if young mother of a horny college kid oblivious to the fact that her pride and joy spends his nights researching ways to convince her to sleep with him before going to bed and jacking himself off till he passes out.

Tim had stumbled onto some obscure long forgotten archive files from an out of business research lab one night while doing his homework and bookmarked the page for later investigation, a lot of the files were corrupted and couldn’t be opened, others had sections missing or deleted but some of what Tim found gave him ideas of how to achieve his dream of bedding his mother, that night Tim Jacked off to images of his mother coming into his room and making a man of him.

Tim had a little workshop down in the basement where he tinkered with his hobbies and gadgets, and it is here that his plans began. Reading those fragments of old files had put Tim onto a previously failed trial to implant thoughts into people’s minds using propaganda and visual media, reading the experiments reports the concept was sound but all attempts at success failed to achieve any noticeable or repeatable results and the whole thing was scrapped. Tim was able to find the prototype’s schematics and for just a few dollars at the local hardware store had all the components he needed, putting everything together was relatively simple and with hands trembling with excitement Tim switched it on.

The device was not small by any stretch of the imagination but for all intents and purposes it powered on and didn’t spark, smoke, or explode. With the hardware sorted Tim moved on to the next phase of his plan this involved elements that are not as easily available without triggering a government watch alarm. Luckly for Tim he is not only good at science but gets on well with his tutors and regularly stays late in the labs unsupervised while working on his course work for extra credit. Meaning that he has access to certain chemicals he would otherwise not be able to get without answering a lot of awkward questions.

Tims plan was a simple one and he thinks it will solve the problems of the original experiment by using a two-pronged process, the first stage is to superimpose subliminal messages over mainstream media such as TV broadcasts and computer VDU screens, given a successful test Tim thinks he could even get the messages to work on mobile phones and tablets too. The second prong is to make the subject more open to having their ideas and viewpoints changed, now there is any number of drugs that have been created to make a person more open and susceptible to suggestion, the problem is most of them make the victim feel drunk or drugged making them aware that something isn’t right and would most likely seek medical assistance.

Tim spent a lot of time looking into mind altering drugs and although most companies that produce such formula they don’t openly share their ingredients and methods publicly, now hacking into private corporation databases isn’t impossible for Tim but he isn’t a confident hacker and the last thing he wants is to get caught and arrested for cybercrimes. Gaining what knowledge is available from public forums and websites Tim starts to gain an insight as to which chemicals affect certain parts of the brain chemistry and those that react badly with each other.

Linking together 4 old laptops Tim was able to run a contained AI system analysing thousands of different drug cocktails in a simulation referencing all known medical databases, Tim made sure the flow of data only came in from public sites and nothing restricted or suspicious was accessed. this way he could leave the system running without fear of the AI drawing unwanted attention to his study.

After months of trial-and-error the AI lands on a formula it is certain will work well by naturally increasing their libido, it is well documented that people in high states of arousal are more easily influenced and open to suggestions. Tim’s next hurdle is the delivery method and dosage, a liquid injected direct into the bloodstream is the best and most easily controlled system but how does one go about injecting someone without their knowing, tablets and powders can be mixed into food and drinks but the dosage is harder to control and again he would need to be available to administer the doses himself, another option is to introduce a dummy vitamin pill and entrust the victim to self-dose but people forget to take vitamins regularly and sporadic doses won’t be as effective. Tim settles on a simple solution to this problem, as he is normally up first each morning Tim starts a new routine by making his mother a pot of fresh coffee ready for when she gets up, the idea is once it becomes the new normal he can start to dose it with his formula.

Starting the next day Tim prepares his mothers coffee for her and as he is getting ready to leave for collage his mother enters the kitchen smelling the coffee she looks a little confused seeking an explanation from Tim, he explains as she was especially late home last night he thought he would have some coffee ready for her this morning, touched by her sons thoughtfulness she closes the distance between them and hugs him fondly before helping herself to a mug of coffee as a smiling Tim leaves for college.

After only a week his mother no longer questions the fresh pot of coffee waiting for her each morning instead taking it for granted that it would be there for her upon waking, with the obvious signs of acceptance of their new morning routine Tim plans to start dosing his mother’s coffee the next day.

Tim barely slept that night as he tossed and turned in his bed thinking of all the things he and his beautiful young mother would be doing once he had her under his control, Tim is no stranger to porn and was eager to have a go at it all, Tim lost count how many times he Jacked himself off that night but he was so excited his cock never went soft, he eventually passed out around 3 in the morning

Chapter 2 Plans postponed.

The next day Tim is not in the best of moods, not getting much sleep last night Tim is tired and cranky, his mood is worsened by the fact he nearly missed his bus and had to skip breakfast to make it to college on time. Keeping his head down and sitting alone through most of the day Tim managed to avoid any unwanted attention from the popular kids and made it to his last lesson without incident.

Entering the science block Tim breathes a sigh of relief, his safe space and happy place all rolled into one no one bullied him here no one looked down their noses at him, here he is just one of many bright students working towards their futures in a safe environment, as the final bell of the day sounds students start to pack up their things and file out the door heading home for the evening, not Tim however tonight he is planning to stay late and work on his private project.

Just as he is booting up him laptop one of the science professors Dr Jones enters the lab with a student in tow, moving over to Tim Dr Jones smiles at him “ah glad you’re here Tim this is Jessica she’s a new transfer to the school and is in need of a lab partner to help her catch up with the course curriculum, I’m putting her in your capable hands for the foreseeable future be a good lad and show her around for me” Tim is distraught, with Jessica following him around he won’t be able to start work on his special project, Tim could refuse but he likes Dr Jones and the trust he has placed in Tim allowing him to work in the labs after hours unsupervised and doesn’t want to jeopardise it.

Reluctantly Tim agrees to help Jessica settle in and assist her with her catchup work. Stepping out from behind Dr Jones a very shy Jessica introduces herself and Tim get a good look at her for the first time, Tim is momentarily stunned as he takes in the sight of the attractive young girl standing before him surely there is some mistake she should be a cheerleader or something not a science nerd like himself.

Jessica is small barely over 4 foot with a gorgeous petite frame, she is dressed quite casual in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt with her old school logo on it but it does little to hide the fact she has an impressive bust her hair is cut short in a bob style and is the colour of autumn leaves, a coppery brown but it’s her eyes that take Tim’s breath away a deep emerald green. Tim has never seen green eyes before and can’t stop staring. Hearing a cough Tim is snapped out of his daze and sees a smiling Dr Jones with a knowing look on his face. Embarrassed at being caught staring Tim stutters through an introduction as his cheeks blush.

Leaving the two students alone Dr Jones returns to his office to grade some papers as Tim gives Jessica a tour of the lab and available facilities, asking her about her major and what she is currently working on, as the pair fall into discussing everything science the awkwardness drops away and soon they are chatting like old friends. Jessica or Jess as she prefers to be called is smart and funny and seems to have a genuine interest in all things to do with science, she is warm and friendly towards Tim, and he feels his heart swell whenever she smiles causing tiny dimples to appear in her freckled cheeks.

The next day Jess arrives at the lab after hours and works alongside Tim as he works on his school assignments, his special project will have to wait again until he is alone in the lab. Days turn into weeks and Jess shows no sign of stopping her afterschool meetings with Tim, surprisingly he is not upset about his lack of private time in the lab instead looking forward each day to Jess’s arrival and the comfortable banter the share whilst working together.

Chapter 3 A change of focus.

Spending every evening in Jess’s company starts to have an effect on Tim and he finds himself picturing her naked form more often than that of his mother’s during his nightly self-gratification sections, before too long Jess is the only thing he thinks about while masturbating.

Tim realises that his infatuation with his mother and wanting to have sex with her is not only morally wrong but illegal and his lack of interaction with girls had lead him to pursue a course of action that would have ended with him in prison as a registered sex offender, he thanks his lucky stars that Jess came into his life before he made a huge mistake and he did something he would later regret for the rest of his life.

His suspicions that he is falling in love with Jess are confirmed when one night while staying late Tim finds himself alone in the lab, but instead of taking the opportunity to start his private research he sits and wonders where Jess is and why she hasn’t shown up tonight. As distracted as he is by her lack of presents Tim wastes the whole session glancing at the door every time he hears a sound. Once the janitor arrives to clean the room Tim gives up all hope of Jess arriving late and gives up trying to get anything done.

As he mopes along the corridors his thoughts on the absent Jess, Tim isn’t paying attention to his surroundings and walks straight into one of the colleges budding football stars, bouncing off of a chest seemingly made of reinforced concrete Tim lands firmly on his ass looking up in shock just in time to see the ham sized fist flying towards his face.

Throwing his hands across his face in a vain effort to protect himself Tim waits for the inevitable impact, laughter breaks out all around him and as he cracks open one eye sees the fist, held just in front of his face as the rest of the football team point and laugh at his cowardice, scrambling backwards away from the bullies Tim runs for the exit and the bus home holding himself together until he is sure no one can see him before the tears roll down his face in shame and humiliation.

That night Tim is feeling very depressed, Jess never showed up after classes he got nothing productive done and then the run in with the football team all contributed the one of the worst day of his life, it only got worse when he arrived home to find a note from his mother informing him she was out with some friends from work and wouldn’t be home till late and not to wait up for her.

After a frozen pizza for dinner Tim heads off to bed early and sulks under his duvet not even bothering to try and jack off, arriving at school the next morning Tim made sure to avoid any route that would take him near the sports department favouring instead to take the long way round.

Tim had advanced mathematics first class and as he waited outside the room he feels a hand on his shoulder flinching away from the contact he turns expecting to once again be ridiculed by some beefy jock is surprised to see it was in fact Jess’s hand, giggling she apologizes for making him jump Tim assures her it’s fine before asking why she wasn’t at the lab last night “I had a dentist appointment that I totally forgot about my mum texted me from the carpark so I didn’t have time to come and tell you” Tim is touched that she even thought to let him know just then bell rings signalling the start off class and Jess hurries off with a promise to see him later.

Tim spends the rest of the day with his head in the clouds, he is fairly certain that Jess actually likes him and he is almost brave enough to hope as more than just friends, eager for the days classes to finish Tim watches the clocks laborious slow rotation of its hands, seconds feeling like hours as watches and waits for the final bell, practically sprinting to the lab as soon as her hears it.

Tim is a jumble of nerves as he awaits Jess’s arrival having spent the day thinking of ways to maybe ask her out without it sounding like his is asking her out if she turns him down, hearing the lab door open Tim whips his head round a big smile forming on his lips as he sees its Jess but is crest fallen when she arrives with someone else in tow. Thankfully it’s another girl and not a boyfriend she wants to introduce him to.

Jess’s friend seems nice enough but is clearly not very interested in the lab or the work Tim and Jess have been working on and Tim wishes she would get bored enough and leave, after trying to make conversation flow between the three of them Jess eventually gives up and Bonnie her new friend gets up to leave after making plans for lunch tomorrow. Tim relieved they are now alone suddenly feels very nervous and the funny relaxed atmosphere feels strained Jess picks up in the change and asks him if everything is ok, she has a genuine look of concern on her face that doesn’t leave after Tim mumbles something about being fine.

Suddenly Jess giggles out loud and Tim looks up in confusion had he done something funny or spilt something on himself, but Jess is just smiling that wonderful smile of hers while staring directly into his eyes, his heart starts to pound in his chest and his palms are sweating there is a lump forming in his throat and just as he is about to speak Jess chirps up “so are you going to ask me out already?”

Tim is speechless and just stares opened mouthed at her as his brain tries to remember how to form words, Jess’s smile wavers slightly at his lack of response and she starts to worry she may have read this all wrong as tears of embarrassment start to form in her eyes Tim finally finds his voice and croaks out “you really want to go out with me? “Clearly astonished never thinking in a million years he actually had a chance. Jess’s smile returns in earnest as she starts babbling how she has missed so many social occasions and web chats with friends from her old school so she could spend time with him patiently waiting for him to ask her out she even brought a friend along tonight for courage deciding she couldn’t wait any longer.

Tim cuts in saying how he has wanted to ask her out for ages but didn’t think someone as funny and beautiful as her would be interested in a nerd like him, he never got to finish saying anything else as her lips pressed against his in his first real kiss.

The kiss was tender and chaste as neither of them had any experience to draw on and as Jess pulled back Tim is once again left staring opened mouthed in shock “what you called be beautiful” was her only response feeling brave Tim leans in for another kiss and find Jess equally keen, this time the kiss lasts longer and tongues came into play hesitant at first becoming bolder as their shared experience grows soon they are making out like seasoned pro’s.

Chapter 4 Access denied.

Tim and Jess are inseparable after that night in the lab, they eat lunch together every day and make out every opportunity they can getting to know each other better, it turns out they have more than just their love of science in common, such as they both live with just their mothers Jess’s father walked out a couple of years ago and they haven’t heard from him since and neither of them have ever dated before. As their relationship grows they are both very keen to experiment and advance their cardinal knowledge.

As neither of them has a car their options for fooling around are limited to fully clothed fumbling and heavy kissing, both yearning for more Tim invites Jess over to his home one evening that he knows his mother will be out and he gets to see the first naked girl outside of porn likewise Jess gets to marvel at the first hard cock she has ever laid eyes on. Conscious that they don’t have long before Tim’s mother will return home the couple enjoy some skin on skin touching and stroking bringing each other to orgasm before hurriedly redressing and breaking out the schoolbooks presenting an innocent display when Tim’s mother arrives home.

Walking Jess home the young lovers share a steamy kiss on her doorstep before parting for the night, realising their goodbye took some time Jess’s mom questions her about the new boy in her life and seems quite excited her daughter is seeing someone, of course the “I hope you’re being careful “speech come out and an awkward conversation about birth control and protection ensues.

As the couple pass the 3-month anniversary Jess’s mother becomes more insistent in wanting to meet the boy in her daughter’s life as they have spent most of their time together dodging parental supervision choosing the best house to visit knowing their respective parent would be out for the evening, as Tims mother works at the local hospital as a nurse she was out in the evenings more than Jess’s mom Karen. Over the course of the 3 months of dating they have become very familiar with each other’s bodies, and what they like, and dislike Jess is by far the aggressor in the relationship normally instigating their movement to the next physical level of exploration. So, it’s not surprising that one night when Tim’s mother was working the late shift the couple lost their combined virginity together on Tims bed.

As a result of Karen’s constant badgering of Jess to meat her new boyfriend a dinner party of sorts is arranged for the upcoming weekend, Tim is understandable nervous as he has never done anything like this before and is desperate to make a good impression with Jess’s mother. The night of the meal arrives, and Jess helps her mother in the kitchen preparing a meal she knows Tim will enjoy, Fajita’s with salad and salsa and crispy potato wedges with their skins on drizzled in sour cream. Bang on 8 the doorbell rings and Jess dashes to answer it to find a pale and sweaty Tim standing there wringing his hands with nervous energy. Leaning out the door she gives him a quick peck on the lips before dragging him inside. Walking on stiff legs Tim enters Jess’s home and follows her to the dining room taking the offered seat Jess sitting beside him.

Jess’s mother enters the room carrying dishes of food and placing them on the table, Tim stands to introduce himself knocking the table in the process and spilling a glass of water, stuttering out an apology he attempts to mop up the spill with his napkin, she smiles at the young man and introduces herself as Karen before fetching a cloth from the kitchen. Sitting down herself she tries to initiate conversation but as Tim is so nervous its awkward and forced, Tim manages to be polite and respectful throughout even as Karen keeps looking at him strangely, Tim starts to get the impression that she wants to ask him something but doesn’t know how to broach the subject.

With the meal over Tim offers to help with the dishes but Karen insists it’s fine and leaves them to watch some TV in the lounge while she tidy’s up the dishes, once she is finished she joins them in the lounge to more awkward silences even though it’s one of her and Jess’s favourite shows Karen keeps staring at Tim making him feel more and more uncomfortable. Finally Tim’s phone pings alerting him that his own mother has arrived to pick him up saying thank you for a lovely meal to Karen Tim walks to the door with Jess the couple share a chaste kiss before he heads over to his moms car, Karen watching from the window sees Tim open the passenger side door activating the interior light of the car bathing Tim’s mother in light, Karen’s mouth drops open in shock as the colour drains from her face she feels sick to her stomach shaking all over Karen call Jess into the lounge and informs her she is forbidden to see that boy again.

Suffice to say this is not what Jess was expecting to hear and after her initial shock wears off Jess begins to argue with her mother becoming more upset by the second as her mother refuses to see reason or back down, after she is threatened with having her laptop, phone, and iPad confiscated and being grounded till they can move Jess runs off to her room in tears locking the door she throws herself onto her bed and sobs herself to sleep.

Tim is heartbroken and confused, things were going so well with Jess until the day after the meal when out of the blue she texts him to say they can’t see each other again and she is moving back to her old school, Tim tried to call her, but Karen answered and told him in no uncertain terms to leave her daughter alone and never go near her or their home again. Tim continued to try and call Jess, but the number was disconnected he showed up at their home and again was met by Karen threatening him to keep away or she would call the police.

Chapter 5 Old plan new subject.

Tim was hurt and angry at Karen for not even giving him a reason why Jess refuses to talk to him and even going so far as to threaten him with the police. Pacing around his room fists clenched, he tries to understand how this all happened the dinner party was strained but he wasn’t disrespectful in any way he could thing off, spinning out in anger Tim started to throw things around his room in fit of rage which caused his mom to come running into his room to see what was going on, close to tears by this point he just collapses to his knees and sobs. Rubbing his back his mom tries to console him with the time-honoured saying “there’s plenty more fish in the sea” Tim whines that it’s not fair, and she never even gave him an explanation why.

Tim’s mom tells him to get some sleep and he will feel better in the morning but to tidy his room first, as she leaves him Tim looks at the destruction around him and starts to put things away, luckily nothing was broken and as he worked to return things to their proper place Tim spots the subliminal machine he built months ago and a wicked idea forms in his mind. Tim retrieves the data file the AI created with the formula for his plan and runs a simulation for turning his drug into a colourless odourless gas which he could connect to the air conditioning system giving an even dose saturating the air within a building.

As long as the subject remains inside watching the screens they will breathe in the drugged air and as their levels of arousal increase the more they will be influenced by the subliminal messages, thus their views and opinions can be changed, and their energies directed in new and interesting ways. All Tim needs to do is mix his formula next time he is alone in the college lab and his plan is good to go. Awaiting the AI’s results Tim heads off to college, although he looked for her in the vain hopes she would be there, Jess was nowhere to be seen and the lab felt lonely without her presence but if his plan worked it wouldn’t but for much longer.

That night when Tim returned home the AI had come up with a viable formula for a gas variant of his drug that Tim was very eager to test.

Creating the gas was much quicker that Tim could have imagined and after only an hour of lab time later he had large enough bottle to last about a month.

Leaving college early Tim headed straight to Jess’s home, his first task was to find where their cable feed entered their home, hoping for a meter box or similar to hide his device inside. Hitting the jackpot Tim finds an inspection chamber on the pavement outside their home, checking up and down the street for witnesses Tim pry’s the lid open finds the correct line and splices his device into it.

He connects an old smartphone so he can add additional commands remotely, replacing the lid Tim moves down the side of their house to their air conditioning unit, 4 screws are all that holds the side panel on and after removing them he connects his bottle of gas to the feed pipe resecuring the panel Tim activates the device and heads home to wait.

His study into subliminal messages has taught him that depending on how radical a change you are trying to make the longer it will take, the first set of changes Tim installed was quite basic and by his calculations should take about a week to take hold. The first set of commands were: -

  1. I should watch the TV as much as possible
  2. seeing nudity makes me horny
  3. watching sex makes me horny
  4. I find Tim very attractive.
  5. Thinking about Tim makes me horny.
  6. I really want to see Tim.
  7. I want to send Tim a topless photo.

Karen and Jess’s relationship has been very strained ever since their argument over Jess seeing Tim, however they did still watch their favourite TV show together. In the days following the argument the girls find themselves watching more and more TV sometimes together sometimes apart but is about 3 days after Tim started flooding their house with his arousal inducing gas that Karen finally noticed a change in herself, of course she’d seen Jess getting flushed in the face while they watched together especially if something erotic was happening on screen, but she put in down to teenage hormones, but now she too could feel a fluttering in her stomach when things hotted up on screen, one show that Jess had suggested they try involved a lot of on screen nudity, and every episode contained at least one sex scene, Karen would watch with her eyes glued to the action becoming more and more aroused. Normally after the show finished Jess would excuse herself and rush off to bed, Karen would smile a knowing smile as she smelt Jess’s musk as she passed her on the way out the room.

Knowing Jess was running off to touch herself only increased her own arousal and she decides to say up a little later and looks for a movie to watch, selecting a Rom-Com she settles back to enjoy the movie, after about half an hour Karen is feeling very horny and switches over to more adult channels as he pleasures herself along with the girls on screen.

Tim was very surprised when after only two days he received a text from an unknown number opening the text he was greeted by a topless Jess smiling at the camera her young perky tits on full display. The speed in which Jess responded to his commands told him that Jess was still thinking about him and found him attractive, which meant that the reason they couldn’t see each other wasn’t down to jess not wanting to, but more than likely her mother was stopping her. This made him very mad he had done nothing wrong but after just one meeting she had decided that he wasn’t good enough for her daughter and stopped them seeing each other, well she was going to pay for that, the fact that Jess obviously didn’t fight for them also stung a lot, well she could pay alongside her bitch of a mother.

It took longer than a week for the second unknown text, but it was worth the wait, Karen’s tits were very impressive, the march of time had been kind to her and there was very little sag, she has large brown areolas and her nipples stood out like pencil erasers, it must have been cold when she took the picture either that or she has a secret exhibitionist fetish.

With concrete evidence that his system is working Tim starts to work on the next phase of his plan. As the receiver is underground Tim needs to be close by to upload new commands so after preloading the next set of commands into his phone he swings by Jess and Karens house on the way home from college, as soon as his phone picks up the signal he hits the upload button and walked slowly past the upload took longer than he anticipated so he stopped and pretended to tie his shoelaces once the upload complete ping sounded he stood up and continued home. His second set of commands included: -

  1. Clothes feel unconfutable and restrictive.
  2. I will only wear clothes when necessary.
  3. it’s totally fine for mother’s and daughter’s to be naked together.
  4. being naked together helps us to bond.
  5. Tim would like seeing me naked.
  6. The thought of Tim seeing me naked really makes me wet and horny.
  7. I will text Tim to tell him when I’m wet and horny.

His new commands would start working straight away but Tim now had an idea how quickly they should take, with Jess who already has an attraction and interest in Tim the new commands should take very quickly as they are only strengthening her existing thoughts and viewpoints. With Karen Tim was effectively rewriting her brain with new thought pattens, strong and deep-rooted thoughts can be very difficult to change and require more time and finesse. With the gas working to arouse them and the subliminal messages playing behind everything they watch on TV Tim just had to be patent and wait.

Being patent is easier said than done and Tim struggles to keep himself occupied as he waits for some form of confirmation the new commands have taken effect. Tim busies himself by making improvements to his prototype device working to include wireless transfers to mobile devices and testing it on his mother, installing a hidden App on her phone was easy and he mixed the original power version of his drug into her morning coffee each day, his mother’s commands where much simpler than that of Jess and Karens so the effects took hold quite quickly, he simply put: -

  1. Tim is a good boy.
  2. I won’t interfere with Tims projects.
  3. I should play games on my phone whenever I’m home.

The last command ensured she would keep experiencing the subliminal messages and the other two meant that all he had to say was he was working on a project, and she wouldn’t question him on his activities.

Two days after activating his mom’s phone she was glued to it even while at the dinner table she had her phone in her hand. Tim just smiled to himself mom problem solved.

As predicted Jess is the first to respond via text telling him after just one day that she is in her room all wet and horny thinking about him and his big cock. These messages continued daily, every night around 21:30 Tims phone would notify him of another message from Jess declaring her state of arousal, not wishing to be drawn into sexting with Jess his only response was “good girl”.

Karen put up quite a fight and it was over two weeks before his first declaration of a wet and horny Karen message came through, again Tim just responded with a “good girl”.

By now Tim is starting to wonder if Jess is in fact infatuated with him or just very susceptible to subliminal programming and if Karen has a much stronger resistance to it or just a very strong dislike to him, with this many variables Tim formulates an experiment to test his theory.

Tim purposely passes by their house on his way to college the next morning with 1 simple innocent command to add to the programming, something that shouldn’t meet any resistance. If Karen responds quickly then she has a problem with Tim if it takes longer then she has a resistance to the system in place, either way Tim would need to adjust the program accordingly.

  1. change your social media status to “it’s complicated”.

Having hacked into both the girl’s social media accounts early on in the process so he could monitor anything they post he already knew that Jess’s status was “in a relationship” and Karen’s was “single”. By lunch time both girl’s social media accounts had been updated confirming that it was Karen resisting the programming and not his system that was the issue, he needed to have a stronger influence on Karen to breakdown her resistance.

While he was checking on their status Tim is nearly tackled to the ground by the force of the impact of another body colliding with him, startled Tim looks down to see a beaming Jess hugging his waist. happy to see her again Tim’s anger is momentarily forgotten, “what are you doing here” he asks smiling to see Jess “I just had to see you” and they resume chatting like nothing had happened. Not wanting to spoil the pleasant atmosphere Tim was reluctant to broach the subject of the last time they saw each other at her home but he just couldn’t leave his questions unanswered.

“Jess why did you break up with me?” reaching for and holding his hands in hers she explains.

“I didn’t break up with you Tim, my mom just freaked out for some reason and refused to let me see you again, I’ve been a prisoner in my own home she wouldn’t let me come to college or leave the house without her with chaperoning me”.

“But why, what did I do to upset her”.

“I don’t know, she refuses to talk about it, anyway she has a doctor’s appointment so I snuck out to see you, but I have to go if I’m not back before her god knows what she will do to me” with that said she kissed him lightly on the lips and dashed off before Tim could respond.

After college Tim heads over to their house again but this time as instead of uploading new commands, Tim swaps out the device for an upgraded one and has to wait for the street to clear of passerby before he could set to work while he is waiting he notices Karen moving around inside the home, ducking behind a bush Tim spies on Karen through the window he watches as she to removes her blouse and tosses it away before approaching the window and closing the blinds.

Tim works fast removing the old device and installing the new one after connecting the cable TV line Tim splices in the phone line too this will give him wider coverage as he will soon be able to broadcast his signal onto the mobile devices whenever they are in range of the homes Wi-Fi signal he just needs to install his App onto their devices. Tim also refills the container of gas connected to the air con unit.

With his work done Tim returns home to run some tests, sitting in the kitchen going over the recent events and the revelation that according to Jess they are still a couple, but her mom has stopped her from seeing him for reasons unknown, with no answers to that problem Tim turns his attention things he can solve.

Now the device at Jess and Karen’s home is connected to their phone line Tim should be able to access their IP address remotely to adjust settings and upload new commands, as he waits for the next set of commands to take effect, Tim increases the frame rate and speed settings, hitting the upload button Tim has nothing to do but wait and kill time.

Masturbating to the pictures Jess and Karen sends him has become a nightly ritual and he rarely looks at porn now. Over the next few days Tim notices a strange shift with his own mother she seems much keener to spend time with him inviting him to sit and watch TV with her, she is also more tactile with him, touching him for no reason other than human contact.

One night Tim is in his room looking at the topples pictures that Jess and Karen sent him while jacking his cock to the images, his phone pings a message alert, thinking it’s another “I’m wet and horny message from Jess, Tim opens the message to see a picture of his mother taken in her room she is smiling at the camera, and she is topless, looking at his mom’s naked tits Tim climaxes and shoots his cum over his desk. It happened so fast he didn’t have time to grab a tissue, as he comes down from his orgasmic high realisation sets in, first he has just orgasmed to a picture of his mother’s naked tits and second his mom is responding to commands that he set up only for Jess and Karen.

If you enjoyed my story or have any constructive feedback whatsoever I would love to hear from you. I am very new to writing so remember please be kind. My email address is liquiddarkness69@proton.me I am also open to suggestions if you think of an interesting direction for my characters send me a message, you never know if I like it there’s a chance it could happen.