The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Zombified

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Ute took a break from the work she was doing at her desk. She stood up, and pushed her chair back. She weaved her way through the cubicles nearby, until she had made her way out of their interlocking maze to the stretch of hall that led to the break area with its little kitchenette.

When Ute entered the break room, as she crossed to the kitchenette, she saw that a few of her friends were sitting together around one of the white tables.

As she passed them by, they all spoke over each other to express their greetings to her.

They were all there, her closest friends in the office: Elli, Nicky and Daniela.

Ute looked over them each briefly— Elli’s red hair was pulled back into a braid, while Nicky’s dark blonde strands were styled in waves today. And Daniela’s locks were so straight she had clearly straightened them artificially.

She touched her own brown locks partly unconsciously, wondering if she should have put more effort into styling them that morning, the way her friends had. But she couldn’t change that now; she turned her attention back to her friends.

Ute took the time then to appreciate the outfits each one of them was wearing. She hadn’t seen them yet today until just now, so she hadn’t had the chance before.

Elli’s clothes were plain and serviceable, in the style she favored. In Ute’s opinion, Elli never did enough to compensate for the weight she held on her hips, but she’d given advice to Elli about that in the past, and Elli had never listened, so she’d since dropped the topic.

And as was typical of Elli, she tended to wear loose tops. She had full, C-cup breasts under there, but you would never know by looking at her, because she always hid her chest beneath bulky fabrics.

Nicky’s clothes were more tailored and stylish. The top she had on today hugged her closely, nicely outlining her B-cup breasts.

Nicky was the same bra-size as Ute; and sometimes, if Ute asked her, Nicky was willing to lend Ute some of her clothes. She considered Nicky’s top more carefully, wondering if she wanted to ask Nicky to lend her this particular top another time, when she wasn’t using it herself. Ute could imagine that it would look just as flattering on her body as it looked on Nicky’s. Maybe even more so; they were the same bra size, but their body types were different. Ute was thin and lithe, but Nicky was a bit pudgy around her frame. On some days, in bad lighting, or when on the rare occasions she made a bad fashion call, she could even look chubby.

Nicky wore her weight well— and she knew how to dress herself to accentuate it and make it flattering, but things that were a little tight on Nicky or that hugged her right close always flowed when they were on Ute’s body; and in Ute’s opinion, just looked a little better there.

Though Nicky did have quite the taste in clothes; she certainly had an eye for it.

Ute looked to Daniela last; she was dressed in her typical style to. Ute thought to herself privately that when Daniela dressed in the morning, she asked herself that day how far she could push the rules of propriety in their office dress code. She always managed to make herself look a little scandalous and wear clothes that were a little revealing, all without ever actually crossing the line and getting reprimanded.

Daniela had a pretty nice body, though. Ute didn’t think any of the men around the office, even the ones in HR, were keen to tell her to cover it up when she displayed it for their ogling so tastefully and so discreetly.

Daniela was a B-cup too, but her body fell somewhere between Ute’s and Nicky’s. Not thin like Ute; she was filled out in a pleasing way, but not so much as to be pudgy. A pleasant in between— Ute could understand why she dressed the way she did. Daniela rightly felt she had goods that were worth showing off— so she did.

And she was also the only one of the three of them who was still single— so Ute thought that had something to do with it too. She was always on the look for her next fling; and so she dressed to be ready to meet her next potential partner at all times. At least, that was Ute’s guess. She’d never asked Daniela to confirm it officially.

Her appraisal of her friends finished, Ute reached into one of the kitchenette cupboards to withdraw a clean mug, and then took the coffee pot by the handle to pour some of its contents into her cup. She poured, and at the same time responded to her friends’ chorus of greetings with a returned acknowledgement.

After this acknowledgement given, she asked,“Did you all decide to go on a break together at the same time?”

“It just worked out that way,” Elli answered her. “But did you hear? We were all just talking about it?”

“Hear what?” Ute asked, putting the coffee pot back. Then she took a sip from her full mug.

“They’re asking our team to stay late tomorrow night,” Daniela volunteered. Ute’s eyes went from Elli to her when she spoke. “As long as it takes to finish the big project.”

Ute looked back at Daniela in surprise. “As long as it takes? But we could be here for hours!” She followed this exclamation with another sip.

“That’s what we were saying,” Nicky interjected. “It seems excessive. Who knows how late the evening will run?”

“They’ve asked us for late nights before,” Elli contributed. “But usually they tell us when we can expect to get out of here. I think this is the first time they’ve asked us to stay without giving a tentative shift end.”

Ute moved to sit at the table with them, to join the conversation more formally.

“I think you’re right,” Daniela told Elli. “I don’t think it’s fair.”

“I mean they’ve been asking us to come in and work a lot of Saturdays lately,” Nicky said. “But to ask us to come in on a Saturday, and then stay until the late hours of the night on top of that?”

“I guess I’ll have to tell my husband not to expect me home tomorrow,” Elli thought to herself, out loud.

“I hadn’t even thought of that,” Ute commented. “I’ll have to tell Dave, too— I think we might even had had plans! Now we’ll have to cancel them,” she groused.

“That’s the other thing that’s annoying about this,” Nicky agreed. “The more that they ask us to stay late, the less we get to go home and be with our spouses. I was eager to have a night in with Carla tomorrow, until I found out that this was happening.”

Daniela smiled. “That’s one thing I can’t complain about. I had no plans tomorrow night— I was going to be a total recluse and just stay in watching tv and eating snacks. I had a few dates last week and at the beginning of this one, so I’ve been craving some alone time after so much social activity. At least when I cancel my plans with myself, no one else’s feelings will be hurt, and no one will be sitting around missing me.”

“That is the upside of the single life,” Elli agreed.

“Management better have a good way to make up for it, that’s all I can say,” Nicky added, in a way that made it clear she was only getting started on a further tangent.

As Nicky went on into a long string of complaints, Ute found herself tuning it out, and instead paying attention to the coffee she was steadily drinking out of her mug.

Nicky ranted this way semi-regularly; often enough that the sound of it was familiar, and even vaguely comforting when Ute partly tuned it out the way she was doing right at that moment.

Even if she wasn’t actively paying attention to her friends’ commentary anymore, it was enough to be in their company, taking in the sounds of their chatter as sounds alone and not words.

Ute spent a lot of time sitting around tables with her friends just like this; eating her lunches with them this way when they could get away, or taking breaks for coffee together with them like she was doing now.

Even if Ute didn’t listen to every single thing they said every time she was with them, she always basked it in their presence. They made her working life so much more bearable. Sometimes, they even made it fun.

After awhile, Ute tuned back into the conversation and picked up her end again. Not long after that, the conversation turned from complaining to lighter, more fun subjects and by the time Ute was ready to end her break, she felt much better about everything, and much more cheerful.

She thanked her friends for their company, set her now empty mug back in the sink, and went back to her desk to get back to work.

* * *

The next day’s Saturday shift was a chore. All day long, the hours dragged by as Ute and her coworkers worked along at their project, which seemed as though it would never be finished.

There was no time for breaks or friendly chatter this time; Ute barely saw any of her friends that day.

Finally, she managed to duck out of the office alone to get a quicker dinner at an eat-in takeout place just a few blocks over.

She rode the elevator down from her office on the thirteenth floor, and jogged to get to the food place. She ordered fast, ate faster, and was back in the lobby twenty-five minutes after leaving the office to ride the elevator back up.

But twenty-five minutes had made a big difference. When Ute had ridden down, there had still be late afternoon sunlight; and the odd person hanging around the lobby of her skyscraper.

Now, dusk had fallen, and there wasn’t even so much as one other person left in the building’s lobby. And with dusk had fallen darkness, chasing away the last of the afternoon light and leaving everything shadowed and heavy. It felt lonely down there in the lobby, waiting for the elevator. Ute suddenly realized that she and her coworkers had to be the only ones left in the building.

At last the elevator arrived, and Ute got in to ride it back up to the thirteenth floor.

When Ute re-entered the office, she was still thinking about how alone in the building they all were— even her office floor seemed abandoned, now. It was only the team that Ute belonged to who had been asked to stay late; all the rest of the workers were at home— or out on the town— enjoying the beginnings of their Saturday nights.

Ute had felt a little resentful all day long, at having to work a Saturday. But now, as she walked back to her desk and picked her work back up from where she’d left it, she felt even more resentful.

She was thinking about all the workers who weren’t here, and the fun they might be having instead. Thinking of her husband, Dave, at home alone without her, and thinking of the plans for tonight that they’d had to cancel.

The office was so emptied out, apart from the section she and her colleagues were using, that all the rest of it was closed up, with its lights off, sitting in darkness. Their corner of the floor was the only one that wasn’t darkened and empty— and when Ute noticed that, it made her resentful, too.

She wished she and all her colleagues could be absent from their office the way that the rest of the employees were. She wished that their cubicle section could be darkened and abandoned, same as all the rest.

As the night grew later, with no end to the project in sight, the office grew darker. The fact that so many of the lights were turned off hadn’t been so noticeable when each of the windows had been filled with sunlight. But now that the sunlight was gone, and it was getting darker and darker outside, that meant it was getting darker inside, too. Apart from their lone, lit corner, all the rest of office was dark, and getting darker along with the night outside.

Ute kept herself focused on her work— the way that her few unlucky colleagues were doing, too. She thought several times of taking a break to go visit one of her friends at their desks, but every time she thought about it, she changed her mind. She didn’t want to stay at the office tonight one second longer than necessary, and every second she was away from her desk would be one second more that she had to stay later for to make up again.

This feeling grew stronger in her the later that it got, so she kept working, unwilling to leave her desk or her work for anything.

But even Ute eventually reached a point in the night where she couldn’t take it anymore. She needed a break like she hadn’t for a long time, and she knew how she was going to use it.

She opened her top desk drawer, and pulled out her pack of cigarettes, and her lighter.

She’d been trying to quit again— and she’d been off them for a few weeks straight this time. She’d been getting by with a combination of nicotine gum and nicotine patches. But she’d kept an emergency pack in her drawer just the same, in case of times like these when she just need the kind of pick-me-up that only cigarettes could give her.

With the pack in hand, and her lighter back in its natural place inside her pocket, Ute made her way to office’s rooftop lookout, which doubled as its smoking area.

When she pushed open the door, and stepped out beneath the stars, Ute saw that she wasn’t the only one standing on the rooftop. In the dim glow of the city lights, saw that one of her coworkers, Travis, was also out, taking a break to smoke his cigarette.

Once she saw who it was, and that she recognized him, Ute didn’t think anymore about him. She didn’t even bother walking over to his end of the roof. It was a small space, so there wasn’t much room to begin with, but she went to stand by herself, not near him. She didn’t even make any attempts at friendliness. She was here for one thing and one thing only: her first cigarette in weeks.

She was just pulling it out of her pack when she was distracted by the image of sudden movement catching in her peripheral vision.

She looked in its direction, to see what it was, the unsmoked cigarette still in her fingers, and her lighter still posed to light.

Something was wrong with Travis. That much was clear— but what it was that wrong with him was still a mystery. As Ute looked at him, she could see that he was in the process of tearing off his clothes, shredding them in parts. He was clearly so eager to get them off his body that he didn’t care what damage he did in the process— and he clearly wasn’t planning on trying to put them back on again after.

Ute could only stare in shock. She couldn’t even formulate any thoughts in response to what she was seeing. It was so far completely outside of what was normal that she could only stare, dumbfounded.

When Travis had his clothes off (and he really took everything off— even his underwear), Ute was very embarrassed to see that he was hard. She had never once in her life wished to herself to see Travis naked, and she could have gone her entire life through without ever seeing him like this. It was just information about him that she didn’t want to have. Honestly, she was never all that thrilled to see her own husband’s cock, let alone a complete stranger’s.

Ute looked back up to the rest of Travis, only to see that he was moving again. This time, he was lumbering toward her. He couldn’t be thinking— no, he couldn’t.

But the light crossed his face, and Ute got a good look at his facial expression, and that was when she got really afraid.

Travis didn’t look like Travis anymore. No, that was wrong. Travis didn’t look human anymore. There was a vacancy in his eyes that no thinking person could have; his expression was completely mindless, completely thoughtless and without intention. As if only one thing controlled him now— only one thing motivated him, and he was lumbering forward with those heavy, unsteady steps to get it from Ute.

That realization was enough to shake Ute out of her paralysis. She still felt gripped by shock, but she understood now that she needed to move, or else he would catch her. It never even occurred to her to scream— the rooftop access was all the way across the office’s floor from where her team worked. No one would hear.

Instead, Ute took a backwards step, to get herself closer to the door that led back inside, and to safety. But she stepped without looking behind her, keeping her eyes on Zombie-Travis to gauge his threat; and she put her foot down wrong, and fell onto the ground, landing in a partial sitting position

Zombie-Travis took advantage of this moment of weakness. He moved forward even more quickly, his cock twitching in place until he was just in front of her.

That was the moment in which Ute tried to scream. It wasn’t a planned scream— it rose up in her involuntarily. But it never made it out of her mouth, because Zombie-Travis’ cock stoppered it back into place in her throat as he slid himself into her open mouth.

Ute’s first impulse was to rip her mouth away, and pull back. But she found the paralysis from before had her back in its grip. She was frozen in shock again, and she couldn’t move. She sat still there, with that zombie cock in her mouth.

Ute hated having a strange man in her mouth— but she really didn’t like having any man in her mouth. She didn’t like sex, generally, even when it was with her husband. To her it was a bore; or even sometimes a chore. She didn’t particularly enjoy the pleasure that she got out of it, even the few times that she did engage in it. It was a headache to her; far too much effort for almost no return, as she saw it.

She’d been lucky in Dave that she’d found a husband who didn’t have much a sexual appetite either. They barely had sex in any given year, and it worked for them. And even when they did, it was simple intercourse, and over fast. She could count on one hand the times that she’d taken Dave into her mouth, and she’d never liked it any of those times, either.

So not only was she engaged in a sexual act, but it was her least favorite sexual act, and it was with a complete stranger, and that stranger had turned into some kind of sex zombie. It was about the absolute worst case scenario that Ute could think of, and she hated every part of it.

She had sat still in shock with the zombie in her mouth, but now that Travis-zombie was moving himself; thrusting into her open mouth with quick, jerking, barely controlled thrusts. She had to sort of move with him if she wanted to keep him from plunging all the way down her throat.

When she started moving with him, other responsive actions came with it. It felt easy— natural even— to suck her cheeks in around him, or to flick at him here and there with her tongue. She found herself getting carried away for a moment before she caught herself.

Something was wrong. Ute was sucking cock, and she was actively, willingly participating in it. She hated sucking cock, even when it was with her own husband, and every time she’d ever done it, she’d been impatient for it to be over. And yet, just a second ago, she’d been getting invested in the task; she’d been wanting to do it. That wasn’t like her.

Something was wrong, and it was with her. A new fear came… if something had happened to Travis to make him like this, a mindless zombie who was only interested in having sex, then maybe the same thing could happen to Ute. Maybe it was already happening— and worse, maybe Travis was doing it to her. Maybe he was spreading it to her; and the longer she stayed in contact with him, the more she would change.

Ute tried to tell herself that was crazy. That wasn’t how things worked. And yet, she had been enjoying the feel of Zombie-Travis’ cock in her mouth just a second ago.

Travis kept thrusting, in those same spasmodic, jerking motions, and Ute found herself going with him again. He plunged, and she sucked, this time hollowing her cheeks out as he pulled back to really increase the suction, and swirling her tongue over the head of Travis’ zombie cock.

Her theory didn’t seem so ridiculous to her, suddenly. When she’d given into the impulse, and let herself suck harder— let herself lick, she felt a shift in her. It was the same feeling she’d had before, of enjoying what she was doing, and wanting it to keep happening, but it was stronger this time, and it frightened her.

It frightened her because it was a thoughtless feeling. No words went along with it. It was only a craving— a blind, animalistic craving for sex however she could get it, and right now, that meant a craving for Travis, and for his cock in her mouth, since that was how he was giving it to her.

It felt wrong to Ute— wrong to be without thoughts, wrong to have an empty head, wrong to suck cock and enjoy it. She had to resist the impulse; she was craving it more and more by the second, but she couldn’t suck down and enjoy— she couldn’t allow herself to lick. It would strengthen her mindlessness. It would turn her into more of a zombie.

What she really needed to do was to pull back, get to her feet, and run back into the building. Then she could bar the door behind her, and leave the Travis zombie on his roof. But when she tried to pull back so that Travis’ cock would fall out of her mouth, she found that she couldn’t. She could form the idea to do it— but as soon as she tried to bring herself to do it, she just froze, and held still instead.

Which meant that Travis could fuck her mouth harder, and slid in deeper— which increased her hunger for his cock, and made her want to suck down and service him more.

So at least for now, she couldn’t get up and escape. But even if she had to have him in her mouth, she could handle him without letting herself completely go to town. She could go through the same motions she’d always used before; she move mechanically, and awkwardly, until he came and she was free to go. If she didn’t let herself suck and lick and slurp with total abandon, she could probably save her mind and keep herself from becoming further zombified.

Ute concentrated hard to think of past times that she had sucked cock; thought hard of the way she had done it when it had been a chore. She could barely remember— from her current perspective, sucking cock seemed like the best thing in the world. She almost couldn’t believe that she had previously hated doing it. She loved sucking cock— she wanted to suck cock. She wasn’t sucking Travis properly yet, and she wanted to be. Wanted to suck, suck cock until all the words and thoughts melted out of her head and she was only a mindless sex zombie like Travis…

No, Ute thought. That wasn’t what she wanted. Travis was zombifying her the longer she was exposed to him, and that was making her think these thoughts. But none of this was what she wanted— she wanted to keep her mind, she wanted to stay herself. She didn’t want to become a mindless animal, controlled by the sexual impulse. That was what the zombie her wanted. It wasn’t really her.

If she concentrated really hard, and pushed past the mental impulse to suck down harder on Travis— she could remember. She could remember what it had been like to do this before she liked it, finally, now that she’d applied more focus to the question. She reused some of her old moves; small, quick sucks, a relaxed jaw for a much looser seal. It helped her keep some distance from that strengthening impulse in her. She thought it really might work— if she could keep servicing Travis in this lukewarm way, then she could keep herself from becoming entirely zombified— she could make it out of this experience, and remain herself.

But Travis wasn’t slowing down. He was plunging into and out of her mouth, demanding her more eager participation. The participation that she was craving to give him… oh, she wanted so badly to suck down on him the way she’d been doing before. These quick, lifeless pulls of her lips weren’t doing anything to sate her growing craving for cock. She needed hard sucks, deep sucks— needed Travis to fuck her mouth and fuck it good, if she ever wanted to be satisfied.

She should just let him— she should just let herself. She knew how to suck him the way she wanted to; she’d learned that much in the short time that she’d been locked in to this encounter. She was the only one standing in her way; all she had to go was give up her control of herself, and do what was becoming more and more natural to her by the second.

No, she thought again, more desperately this time. She could feel how strong the impulse was getting— it was becoming stronger than her, and she was afraid that soon she wouldn’t be able to hold back from it any longer.

She tried remind herself of what would happen if she let herself; that bought her a few more seconds of clear thinking. Then that bled into thinking about what would literally happen if she let herself; remembering what it had felt like before for those brief moments when she’d allowed herself to pleasure him the way her body wanted her to. Then she’d fallen back into the same spiral of zombifying thoughts… she wanted to suck until she was as mindless as Travis, and then she wanted to suck forever, after that…

Ute refocused again, though it was getting harder and harder to get back out of that spiral of descending thoughts. Even though she knew what they were leading her down to, they were enticing, and it became harder each time to fight free.

But fight free she did. This time, she tried thinking of things about herself and her current life that she would lose forever if she became a zombie. She tried listing them out in her head— this worked for a few seconds, too, but then the continuing motion of Travis entering her slack mouth drew her away from the lists.

She wanted to suck— she wanted to suck, and she just didn’t care anymore. He was right there in her mouth, pounding it hard, and she didn’t want to resist it anymore. She wanted to suck him and fuck him well, no matter what the cost of it would be.

Ute let all her inhibitions go— and it felt wonderful. She sucked, and slurped, she twirled her tongue, she worked him with her cheeks, she worked him with her lips. She combined techniques— she worked him fast, she worked him slow. Nothing had ever felt this good in her entirely life. She couldn’t get enough, and she never wanted to stop.

But it was like she’d feared— the more she sucked, the quieter her mind became. It was getting harder and harder to think— and Ute found herself caring about that less and less. Sucking felt good— so she wanted to suck. The world could become that simple for her, if she let it. Sucking was good, so she should suck.

Travis was enjoying the way she worked him; he thrust even harder, if that was possible, grunting now as he did it. Ute increased the speed of her own movements to match him— she worked him harder, because she could tell that he was close to spilling, and suddenly, there was nothing she wanted so much as the taste of his come in her mouth. She chased it with her tongue, trying to get him to spill, and finally, with one last twist of her tongue she managed it.

When his come spilled into her mouth, there were no thoughts in her head. Only a feeling of a satisfaction. This was what she had craved— what she’d wanted. It tasted so good, she already knew she would want more. She would always want more, no matter how much she got. She had only one motivation now, and it was this: she wanted more of this to swallow down, or to feel shooting up inside her, and she would do anything and everything that she had to to get it.

Travis pumped into her until all of his come was in her mouth, then swallowed down her throat. When he was done, he stumbled back from her, and she released him with a pop of her lips.

She lost track of him, then— stopped paying attention to him. He’d already given her what he had to offer, and there was nothing else to get from him right now, so there was no point in noticing him. But there had to be someone else who could give her more of what she was looking for. She just had to find them.

She got back to her feet, and made her way back into the building. Immediately, she was disappointed to find there were no people around at all. She didn’t really make a choice in response to this disappointing turn of events. Instead, she stumbled aimlessly forward through the dark, and kept walking with no real plan. All she knew was that she hungered for more pleasure— she wanted it, and sooner or later, she was going to find it.

Eventually, Ute got past the empty cubicle sections of the floor and into the lit area— most of the cubicles there were empty too, but Ute barely noticed. She was following pure instinct— she felt that there was someone nearby who could give her what she wanted— she was getting closer, and she could taste it.

She passed another empty row of cubicles, and turned the corner at the end of it. There was another cubicle waiting there— sitting directly in front of her, and in it, there sat a man.

Ute’s general craving for sex transformed into wild lust inside her as soon as she saw him— vaguely, in the small part of her mind that could still think, she thought that his name was Graham. But that part of her was smaller, and still shrinking; and Ute knew that what she did next would shrink it even further.

She was looking forward to it.

She moved forward again, her eyes fixed on where Graham was sitting in his chair. He didn’t notice her right away, but after a few seconds, he looked up and saw her there.

“Oh, Ute. What are you doing here? Did you need something?”

The words meant nothing to her. Only one thing mattered now, and it was so close she could almost feel it already.

Her clothes were in the way of getting it, though, so the next thing Ute did, as she kept walking towards Graham, was to rip them off. She tore at them, barely paying attention to the fabric as it shred and left her body. She only cared about Graham— he was the only thing worth looking at.

Once she was naked, Graham seemed to freeze in his chair. That didn’t both her either— she knew what to do with a good cock without any help.

When she got to Graham, in his desk chair, she pulled him roughly from it, and pushed him down on to the ground. He was shocked enough that he let her do it, and then she shred his clothes as viciously as she’d shred her own to get him naked and exposed to her.

There was his cock, already getting stiff as he stared at her naked body. Ute could feel her pussy already dripping. Her body was preparing her for what would come next; what she now understood she needed to do, because she was craving it.

Ute plunged her wet, dripping pussy down on Graham’s thick cock, until she had buried him inside herself, and as soon she’d plugged herself with him, she started gyrating her hips violently. Her movements were rough and uncontrolled— powered by pure lust. It was the thing control her body now— it was the thing directing every move, and she let it. She let her body follow each lustful impulse, each whim, and gyrated harder against Graham’s hips, rolling his cock inside her and clenching down on it hard each time she sank back down onto him.

She saw a look in his eyes that seemed dimly familiar to her through her lustful haze— he was putting something together in his head; realizing, maybe, that zombification was possible— the way she had. Realizing that it was possible, and that it was now happening to him. It was happening to him because she was fucking it into him with each clenching of her pussy, each downward stroke.

The part of her that could still think took satisfaction in this.

She fucked him harder.

She fucked him harder, and let out a guttural moan when she saw the look that came into his eyes, then. She could see the lust was taking him over too— making him want to be mindless, and fuck mindlessly, and fuck her back, as hard and rough as she was fucking him.

She watched him fighting it— all traces of his struggle were clear in his eyes. They would cloud over with that mindless glaze; then he would fight it back, and be clear-eyed again.

But Ute’s fucking was relentless. Each time he cleared his mind and resisted, she just rode him harder, dragging the tip of him against herself, deep inside where she’d positioned him. She grinded him against her inner walls, she dragged and milked his cock with her pussy, and watched his eyes cloud over again.

The lust was irresistible— he would be a zombie too; he would understand that this feeling was all he would ever need, and he would be happy to chase after it for the rest of his life, like she was.

It was getting harder for Ute to think, or take in external information. The truth was, the longer she fucked Graham, the more mindless she became. She’d already been pretty after Travis, but there’d been enough of a mind left in her to notice darkness or light; to notice lack of people or people; to remember Graham’s name. And there had been enough left inside to recognize what was happening to Graham, and to want it to happen.

But her zombification process was still ongoing, and she could feel her head getting even emptier the longer that she fucked. It was only just starting for Graham, but she was far along in it, and she was only getting farther into it. After a few more minutes, there were no concepts in her mind anymore— nothing like dark or light, person or no. There was only emptiness, and only a mindless hunger for something that she could no longer even name; though she knew she was getting it right at that moment, and she never wanted to stop.

Soon Ute was grunting, and not so much doing the fucking as she was getting fucked. Graham had started thrusting up into her deliberately, and when he did, it only fueled her movements against him more, and that inspired him to thrust harder, and it became a thoughtless cycle of action. It built the pleasure up in both of them, until finally, Graham emptied himself into Ute, and Ute clenched down on him in her own orgasm.

She pulled herself off him as he deflated, and left him behind her as she walked away. He was forgotten as soon as he was out of sight.

She would wander… she was hungry, and she would wander until she found something else to fill that hunger…

* * *

Daniela decided to take a break from her work to go and visit Elli. She’d already been over to see her a few times that day, but she’d hit a roadblock in her latest project task, and so she wanted a social distraction for a few minutes.

But when Daniela got to Elli’s desk, she found there was no one there. Where could her friend have gone? She’d seen her just an hour ago, and when she’d left, Elli had told her that she wasn’t planning on taking any breaks and she’d be staying put at her desk for the rest of the night. Of course, that didn’t mean she couldn’t have changed her mind since then, but still, Daniela wanted to see her, so she decided she’d take her breaktime to track Elli down— if she was still somewhere on the office floor.

If it turned out that she wasn’t, Daniela would give up and go back to work. But she’d take a good look around first.

Daniela moved past Elli’s cubicle to walk along the wall across from it— she walked until she came to the door that led out into the stairwell— she paused there, when she heard grunting.

She listened more closely. She’d had plenty of sex herself, and there was no mistaking noises like those. But who was having sex? The only people on the floor were Elli, Ute, Nicky, Graham, Travis and her. And all three women were married. So who could it be?

She let her curiosity get the better of her, and pushed open the stair door.

There, against the railing, was Elli— so she’d found her, at least— and it was Travis who was fucking her that loudly and that roughly.

Daniela stared in confusion. This wasn’t right— what was going on here? Elli was married, and she didn’t cheat on her husband. But even more than that, Daniela knew firsthand that Elli wasn’t all that interested in sex. She enjoyed it okay with her husband, but by her own admission, their sex-life was tame. Elli wasn’t the kind of woman who liked to get fucked in stairwells, and not the kind of woman who liked to get fucked in stairwells by coworkers while married to another man, and definitely not the kind of woman who liked to get fucked in stairwells like that.

Daniela thought she herself was the kind who’d be down for a stairwell fucking— she was generally pretty adventurous sexually, and excited to try new experiences with new people whenever the opportunity came up. She was almost a little jealous of Elli— Travis was really pounding her hard. She had to hold on to the stair railing just to take what he was giving her, and her body shook visibly with every thrust.

If Travis’ ethics were so loose that he’d fuck a married woman, Daniela hoped that he’d be willing to fuck her next, if she asked. She wouldn’t even judge Elli too harshly for having an affair with a coworker. Daniela was pretty open minded when it came to sex.

But then Daniela looked up from where their bodies joined together to their faces— and she felt differently about the whole thing.

Their faces were… blank. Their eyes were empty, like there was nothing behind them. Like they weren’t even thinking anymore. Daniela had never seen Elli looking like that before, and she didn’t like it— it made her look like a stranger. That wasn’t her friend getting fucked by Travis, and it wasn’t the Travis she’d known before doing the fucking.

And was it possible— were their faces getting blanker? Daniela had thought their expressions were the most thoughtless that they could be, but as she watched them, it seemed like they were getting more thoughtless all the time. Could it be… was the sex somehow causing this to happen to them? She couldn’t even begin to imagine how that might be possible— but she couldn’t ignore what her eyes were seeing, either.

It was like with every thrust something was draining out of their expression, leaving more of that blankness in its wake. And this disturbed Daniela, because it was almost like they were chasing the feeling. The more mindless they became, the harder they fucked; and then they became more mindless still.

There was no denying it— it was the sex that was doing it to them.

Daniela watched as Travis started twitching into Elli— and then, clearly, orgasming into her as Elli orgasmed down onto him.

Almost as soon as they were done, Travis turned around to face Daniela as if he’d been waiting for her all the time, and pounced forward, as if to tackle her to the ground.

Daniela was too quick for him, though. She jumped back from the stairwell door, and he missed her, just in time for the door to close in his face.

She wouldn’t let what had happened to Elli happen to her— or any of her other friends. She had to find Ute and Nicky; and she had to find Graham too, if she could. No one else was going to become a sex zombie if she could help it.

She ran down the aisles between cubicles, trying to put as much distance between herself and the two zombies she’d left behind her. Travis had moved fast, and she wouldn’t risk having him catch up to her.

She was on her way to Ute’s cubicle, but Nicky’s was closer, and she arrived at it first.

She was relieved to see Nicky there, head down and doing her work. She’d never been so happy to see her— without even thinking about it, she reached down and gave Nicky a big hug.

“Hi Daniela,” Nicky said, patting her back as she hugged her. “Nice to see you too. You’re finding the work hard tonight, I guess?”

Daniela pulled back. “No. Listen, Nicky, we’ve gotta get out of here. We’re all in danger. I was just on my way to warn Ute and Graham— come with me. We need to find them, and then all of us need to get out of the building as soon as possible.”

She took Nicky by the hand, and pulled her out of her chair.

“But— why? What’s going on?”

Daniela led Nicky quickly by the hand towards Ute’s cubicle, weaving the maze of aisles like an expert.

“This is going to sound crazy to you,” Daniela said. “But I saw Elli and Travis fucking in the stairwell— and it was turning them into some kind of sex zombies. When they were done, Travis tried to jump me, but I got out of there in time. If he catches us, he’ll try to fuck us— and if he fucks us, I think we’ll turn into sex zombies too.”

“That does sound crazy,” Nicky agreed, in a low voice. “So crazy that it has to be true. I don’t think you could make something up like that. It’s so completely bizarre that it has to be real.”

“Thank god I don’t have to convince you,” Daniela said in relief. “Now, we just have to find—”

She stopped, and Nicky ran into her from behind.

They’d turned a corner in the maze of cubicles, and now that they were around the corner, they could both see.

Elli was down the aisle from them, naked, and wandering.

“Go back the way we came,” Daniela said in a low voice, turning to start moving in the opposite direction. She was still holding Nicky’s hand, to pull Nicky around with her— but Nicky wouldn’t go.

She’d stopped, and was now standing and staring at Elli.

Elli— or, the zombie Elli— had noticed them too; or, she’d noticed Nicky. She was walking forward in determinedly now, instead of wandering in the ambling way she’d been doing before.

Which could only mean something very bad.

“Nicky, come on, we have to go— they’re really dangerous.” She given up on Nicky’s hand, and was instead trying to pull her by her arm now.

But Nicky went on staring.

“But it’s— Elli— she’s… naked…” Nicky sounded wonderstruck by this fact.

Daniela stopped pulling for a second and really looked at Nicky. Oh, of course. She hadn’t even thought.

Nicky was a lesbian, and a beautiful naked woman was coming down the aisle at her with a look in her eyes that screamed, sex. Daniela tried to put herself in her friend’s shoes for a second. If Travis had been the one coming down the aisle at her, with his cock jutting out and visible— she probably would have been just as frozen as Nicky was right now.

“I get it,” Daniela said. “She’s hot. But think of your wife if you have to— if you let her fuck you, she’ll turn you into a zombie just like her.”

Daniela thought mentioning Nicky’s wife might help— she knew Nicky was very attracted to Carla, and had a healthy, active sex life with her. She hoped the memory of that would be enough to convince Nicky to move.

“No,” Nicky said, shaking her head. “You don’t get it. It’s Elli— I’ve been attracted to her for years… I never thought I’d have the chance… I’ve wanted to fuck her for so long…”

The longing was clear in Nicky’s voice— and Elli was getting closer. In a few more steps she would have gotten to them.

Whatever it was that had made Elli into a zombie had to be smart; Elli had immediately seemed to pick up on the fact that Nicky was attracted to her, and had locked onto her as a target. It was more important than ever that Daniela get Nicky away.

“Nicky, please,” Daniela stressed. “You have to come with me. You don’t want to be a zombie like her— you have to come with me now,” she pleaded, pulling hard on Nicky’s arm to try and get her to move.

“Elli wants to fuck me,” Nicky said, still with that faraway tone in her voice. “And I want to fuck her— I’ve wanted to for so long.”

“That’s not Elli!” Daniela protested— but then Nicky ripped her arm out of Daniela’s grip, and took the last few steps forward to collide with Elli.

It happened so fast; they came together in a wild, rough kiss, and at the same time, Elli stripped the close from Nicky’s body until the two of them were collapsing onto the floor, naked skin against naked skin, and fucking right there in the middle of the aisle.

Daniela swallowed a lump in her. But she couldn’t take the time to grieve. It was too late for Nicky now— and too late for Elli, but she could still save Ute and Graham. And she couldn’t stay here any longer; she had no idea where Travis was, and he might pop out of nowhere suddenly at any time.

Daniela turned, and rushed back around the corner, and back down the aisle. She had to double back most of the way to the stairwell in order to get to the alternate path to Ute’s desk— the one that would take her completely out of the way of zombie Elli and zombie Nicky.

Once she was on the right path to Ute, she went back to running. She had to get there as quickly as she could— had to get Ute, and then Graham, and then get the three of them out of the building together. At least she knew where Nicky and Elli were, so Graham was probably safe for now— but she didn’t know where Travis was, and she had to get Ute before he did.

She came around another corner— and saw Graham there. The relief of finding him was temporary. She only felt it long enough to think that she wouldn’t have to look for him later— he could come with her to get Ute— but then she realized that Graham was naked. And walking in that wandering way she’d seen Elli doing before.

Which meant someone had already gotten him. Who? Maybe Travis had turned him after all. It was the only thing she could hope for— because the alternative meant that it had to have been Ute— which would mean that it was too late to save her last friend.

Daniela backed away, quietly. She could go around Graham the way she’d gone around Nicky and Elli, as long as he didn’t see her. She could still make it to Ute’s desk— and when she got there, she’d find her there, sitting and working, and she’d realize that it had been Travis who turned him after all, and she and Ute could make it out together. She just had to be quiet now… just had to be careful…

She’d been watching Graham with such intention that she hadn’t been paying attention to where she was going, and she knocked into one of the cubicle walls hard enough that it made a light sound.

And as soon as that sound was made, Graham turned around and saw her.

It happened as fast as she’d seen it happen with Elli and Nicky; in the second he saw her, he broke into a run, coming at her, and she turned to run just a split second later.

But it was a split second too late— she heard him jump from behind her, and she hadn’t put enough distance between the two of them. He’d jumped from close enough that he reached her, knocking and then pinning her to the ground.

She squirmed underneath him, trying to get free, but he was turning her over, and ripping her clothes off before she knew it.

Daniela struggled again, but she knew it was pretty much over. She’d seen it happen twice now— and she had no illusions about her ability to hold out. She wouldn’t be able to resist the change; she was generally pretty weak-willed when it came to sex on the best of days. And Graham was hot— she’d thought about sleeping with him more than once before this day; and she’d be a liar if she tried to claim that what she’d seen Travis doing to Elli in the stairwell hadn’t turned her on.

It had. She’d recognized the raw lust between them; and had immediately wanted some of it herself. She’d had plenty of sexual partners of her own throughout her life, and still she was always keen to chase that orgasmic high, and the added thrill of doing it all over again but with a brand new person. She liked having multiple sexual partners, liked having new sexual experiences. She liked it so much that she’d never once considered settling down in one relationship the way the rest of her friends had.

She liked the feeling of being driven by lust— liked the feeling of having sex with someone where it was fueled by lust. Those were always her favorite sexual encounters, when they came around. And that was all on a normal day.

So now that she was stuck here, beneath Graham, and he was going to fuck her, she knew she was a lost cause. He’d give her that lust-fueled fucking she loved to get; and it would turn her into a zombie. But it would feel so good while it happened… she just knew it… she’d seen the look on Elli’s face when Travis had been giving it to her, before…

Now that Graham had gotten her into position, he wasted no more time. He plunged his stiff cock deep into her, and Daniela cried out. She never got tired of this feeling— she loved it. She’d been in this exact situation— well, maybe not exact, but in this position, anyway— so many times before, but it felt just as good as ever when she found herself in it again.

And there was something even more satisfying about this time. Graham felt really good inside her— and he was already fucking into her hard and rough the way she liked. It was the easiest thing in the world to fuck him back; she’d had lost of practice, and it came naturally to her. But it felt better than it ever had— she could feel the lust already spreading through her at rapid speed.

It was clouding her thoughts, and only making her more aroused. It increased, feeding on itself, and the more that she felt it, the more that she wanted to fuck Graham and forget about everything else… she was going to be a sex zombie, just like him, and that was going to be so good… she could fuck even more often than she did now. She could fuck all the time… she’d never have to stop. She could just keep getting and giving pleasure… getting blanker and blanker all the time… that would be so good…

After a few more minutes of fucking, the thoughts were getting further away. It was harder to keep them in her head— then it was harder to find them in herself at all… she could only feel. She could only move. Thinking and thoughts were becoming a distant memory, but that didn’t matter to her anymore. She only wanted this… this was all that mattered, and it was the only thing she needed to concentrate on…

Daniela put more of herself into the movements of her body… she could tell that whatever was happening to her had already mostly happened… there was maybe only a little bit left that needed to happen… she let herself go on enjoying the feeling of moving with Graham, knowing that before she knew it, it would all be over, and she’d be a zombie completely…

* * *

Ute had found Travis again, in her wandering. As soon as she saw him, she understood. There was something that he could give her again, and she wanted it. She always wanted it.

When he saw her, he seemed to realize the same thing, and Ute was quick to move and meet him. But she didn’t kiss him, or pull him down to fuck on the floor like she’d done with Graham. His cock was there, standing proudly between his legs, and there was only one feeling in her.

She wanted that cock in her mouth, and she wanted it now.

She got down onto her knees as quickly as she could move herself, and wrapped her lips around Travis’ cock.

It felt even better than the first time. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she sucked him, but she barely noticed. The only thing was real to her was the sensation of Travis in her mouth, and the only thing mattered was sucking him had and good like the cocksucker she was.

It was addictive; the more she sucked, the more she wanted to suck. The more she swirled her tongue, the more she wanted to swirl her tongue. She was lost in a cascade of sensations, sucking, swallowing, swirling, pulling, kissing, and taking deep into her throat. Each sensation bled into the next, so none of them ever seemed to come to an end. She didn’t want it to end. The more she sucked the more addicted she became.

There was only one thought in her head now, and it wasn’t even a word. It was just— cock. The cock in her mouth, and cocks that would come after it. Any cock she could get— any cock she could have, and plug her mouth with. It was more instinct than thought— cock. She needed cock, needed it on her tongue, needed it between her lips, needed it down her throat, and when she had it, like she did right now, she needed to make sure she sucked and serviced it properly.

Only the instinct to suck— only the pleasure and joy at the sensation of having her mouth filled was left— there was nothing else in her head but what she felt in that moment; and the only thing she felt in that moment was the joy of being a cocksucker.

She didn’t even notice that the moment never seemed to end— there was always another moment behind it that was exactly the same. Another moment in which she could savor the feeling of having a cock in her mouth.

It didn’t matter; she was exactly where she belonged, doing exactly what she was meant to do, and enjoying it. She could do it forever, and she wouldn’t even notice. She could do it forever, and she wouldn’t even care.

So Ute stayed in that eternal moment; and enjoyed every part of it.

* * *

Nicky, Elli, Ute and Daniela wandered the aisles of their office floor for a while after that. Sometimes, they would cross paths with one of the men, and fuck again— or if Nicky and Elli met, they would fuck again. But eventually, each one of them got to feeling a kind of restlessness. They could fuck and fuck and fuck the same people that were on the office floor with them; but there was so much wandering time spent without any people around to fuck in between.

There had to be more people somewhere else— somewhere out there, outside the office building. Maybe out there, there could be a constant string of partners so the fucking would never stop.

It was less of a thought and more of an instinctual feeling, but eventually each zombified woman got to it. One by one, they all eventually managed to find the elevator, and then, through a lot of trial and error for each one, find the button that pulled the elevator down to the lobby.

One by one, they made it out through the lobby, out through the skyscrapers entrance onto the streets of the night. And as each woman reached freedom, they could taste it— the sense that there were people around, and so many; people around that they could each find, and fuck. And as soon as they were done with one, they could find another and move onto the next.

Each woman rambled off in the direction of the person that seemed closest to find their first partner of the night. They were all eager to fuck again; and as soon as they finished that first fucking, they could move on right away to the second after it, and then the third, and then the fourth…

There would always be someone else to fuck… and they would always be more than ready to do it.

* * *