The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zoe Rain: Slavery and Redemption

As she goes about her day, she ponders the enormous changes in her life since getting hypnotized by Lady Casey. When the unexpected happens, she finds herself in the unexpected position to make a choice, one that will likely affect the course of her life

Every day, Zoe Rain awoke to the same thought, although it did not always carry the same tone. Sometimes, it was filled with rage and self recrimination; others times it was accompanied by frustration and despair, and still others simple resignation.

The thought typically stayed in the back of her mind for the rest of the day, at least when she was permitted thoughts.

It was a thought that summed up her new life and how she had arrived in her current situation.

Zoe Rain had fucked up.

It was a wry admonishment, a cruel joke to remind her that she had brought this upon herself. In truth, Zoe sometimes preferred it when her owners made her mindless, an empty-headed servant; it gave her a reprieve from the pain of her failure. She could forget that she must wake up early each and every day, knowing she had to be ready to serve Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria.

The hypnotists who owned Zoe rarely bothered making her mindless anymore; her will was well and truly shackled to them, her obedience and servitude as inevitable as time, and she was a better servant to them while aware.

It was painful to Zoe, a beautiful and sexy former hypnodomme who had known success as both a duelist and a mercenary, to accept that she was now just another menial house slave.

Still, some mornings she felt It did not sting quite like it should after all she had done, everything she had accomplished. She simply could not stop herself from rising early, showing, dressing in simple yoga pants and a t-shirt and putting her long brown hair in a bun before going downstairs and preparing her owners’ breakfasts…if they were home.

After serving Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria their meals, Zoe would then clean up the kitchen before checking the refrigerator and pantry, adding to the list of items for her next trip to the grocery store.

Zoe hated grocery shopping, and the days that included it were among her least favorite.

She had never given up on trying to break the shackles Lady Casey had placed on her mind, of course. Zoe had that much pride left. She still worked at them continually, whenever her owners were not actively directing her thoughts elsewhere. The conditioning Lady Casey had implanted in her mind was an ocean, and despite her skill and power, it seemed that Zoe could only empty it a bucketful at a time.

She knew it would never be enough to break free.

Zoe was well aware of the hopelessness of her situation; she had enslaved and conditioned many people to serve her as Mistress Zoe Rain, hypnotic thief. Mistress Lina Maxwell was still compelled to beg to lick her boots every time she saw Zoe, which was the result of their one duel, as well as two subsequent hypnosis sessions Lina did not remember.

With a sigh, Zoe looked down at her bare feet and forced away the memory of the beloved boots she was no longer permitted to wear.

The fact that she was required to get weekly pedicures at a high-end salon was little consolation.

As a powerful hypnodomme, she had once easily turned her enemies into her willing accomplices, and normals into utterly obedient slaves.

Zoe had given people the same type of suggestions Lady Casey had given her dozens if not hundreds of times.

Zoe herself had been hypnotized against her will on two earlier occasions, but had broken free within hours and then utterly destroyed the hypnotists who’d had the gall to attempt to enslave her.

This time, she did not have a chance.

Lady Casey’s power was on another level entirely, and Mistress Alex’s was not far behind.

They were on a level Zoe could not hope to match.

Despite her enslavement, she had confirmed that her skill as a hypnotist remained.

A month earlier, a man had tried to grab her while she had been out running errands for her owners. He was displeased she had rebuffed his advances in the store, and insulted both his intellect and the size of his cock. He had become angry, following her outside, berating her. Zoe had ignored him until he put his hand on her arm. She had reflexively put him into a trance with a butterfly induction after stunning him with a punch to his solar plexus in self-defense; it had taken her less than a minute to hypnotize him, and even less time to convince him what he truly wanted in life was to run around the parking lot, completely naked and loudly proclaiming himself a pig.

She had tried not to think about the fact that some of her annoyance with the man had partially stemmed from fact that he was delaying her in obeying her owners.

Fuck, they are making me want to serve them, enjoy it even…you have to keep resisting, keep fighting! You are a hypnotist, not a slave!, Zoe had admonished herself as she maneuvered the car Casey had given her to drive around the naked man.

So far, none of her mental defiance or attempts at breaking the hold on her mind and will made any difference.

Zoe was inevitably becoming a willing slave.

Casey’s hypnotic conditioning was simply too powerful, too well-applied, too...everything, and there was nothing Zoe could do to free herself any faster.

Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria took turns reinforcing her conditioning, but it had become less and less frequent; Zoe now feared the reinforcement sessions were almost unnecessary.

Even without them, at the rate she was freeing herself, she would die of old age before she made a significant dent Lady Casey’s original programming.

All of this ran through her mind, not a hint of it showing on her face, as she served Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria their respective breakfasts yet again at their huge kitchen’s island counter. The couple often ate there, chatting and giggling, obviously deeply in love.

Casey’s typical breakfast was eggs, bacon, biscuits and coffee; her beautiful wife Alex preferred egg whites, fruit and tea.

Zoe scowled slightly as she remembered the day she had broken down and begun using some of things her grandmother had taught her in her cooking, because she wanted to please her Mistresses. She considered it a moment of weakness; she had not been commanded to use her grandmother’s secrets. Zoe had done so as a way of holding onto a bit of herself, retaining some of her individuality and who she was as she transitioned to slave-Zoe…as well as hoping the Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria would like it.

After breakfast, no further commands came from her owners, so Zoe refilled their drinks and cleaned up the kitchen, then silently left Casey and Alex talking while staying close enough that she would be able to respond immediately if summoned.

This was the case most of the time; while they often ignored her for long periods of time, they also were not as cruel to her as she had initially expected. Her first few days of servitude saw Casey harshly punish and humiliate her, but that had tapered off rapidly. Now, they simply treated her as a tool, a useful possession, and moved on with their day. Mistress Alexandria was even polite to her during most of their interactions.

Zoe had to admit she would not have been polite if their places were exchanged.

She had been thankful for their relative benevolence at first; the lack of continual humiliation made her servitude easier to bear.

Then Zoe had realized it was because they did not care enough about her to bother, and that had, strangely, hurt for a while.

Now, however, she was slowly moving back toward being thankful. She had seen plenty of hypnotists, herself included, treat their slaves horribly simply because they could, and she was smart enough to know she was fortunate that her owners were not needlessly cruel to her.

Even their close friend Domina Peggy, who seemed to be a decent person, was often petty and mean to her slaves, especially the beautiful young Katie, the forlorn Kendal and her former sister-in-law Julie.

Zoe had been made to eat Casey’s asshole as well as worship both she and Alexandria’s feet, but that had only been a few times early on in her servitude; Peggy continually delighted in making her slaves worship her feet and ass on a whim as part of the regular degradation and humiliation she regularly inflicted on them.

Zoe was often thankful she had lost to Casey rather than Peggy.

On this particular day, Casey and Alex went upstairs to dress before they left without a word.

With no errands to run, Zoe went to her comfortable if spartan second-floor bedroom and undressed. She took a simple, large pink dildo from a drawer and sat on the bed, where she began to masturbate vigorously with it.

Another thing Zoe was grateful for was being allowed to pleasure herself.

However, she had been given a mantra to say while masturbating, and she could not resist doing so.

“I must obey Casey! I must obey Alexandria! I am their slave! I must obey Casey…,” Zoe began to chant as she worked her pussy with the dildo.

It didn’t take Zoe long to cum; after she recovered, she got dressed and went downstairs to begin her daily chores. She cleaned the entire house every day; she dusted, vacuumed, did laundry, and scrubbed each toilet. The house was never allowed to get very dirty, and it did not take Zoe long to make sure it was spotless.

Not that finishing her menial chores meant she was free, of course; Zoe was still a house slave, and that meant she had post-hypnotic suggestions severely limiting what she could do with her time.

It did mean she had some semblance of a choice within those bounds, however.

After a couple hours of cleaning, she sat the lunch she had prepared for herself, frowning slightly at it. The food was good, certainly; a plain chicken breast with an assortment of vegetables.

Zoe sighed; long gone were the days when she could just order a pizza or go to a nice restaurant and eat without paying after hypnotizing her server.

Now, she was hypnotically conditioned to keep herself in shape and healthy, undoubtedly so she would remain useful to her owners.

The lack of freedom in her choice of food actually pained her.

A lot, Zoe had to admit.

She missed her mushroom and sausage pizza.

She missed cheeseburgers, and ice cream, and chocolate covered pretzels. She was an accomplished cook, and she also dearly missed preparing her own food.

Her culinary skills were now only used for her owners’ benefit.

She especially missed making her grandmother’s mac and cheese, pasta sauce and twice-baked potatoes.

Zoe had actually prepared the potatoes once since Lady Casey had defeated her..but she had not been allowed eat them.

They had been for a dinner party her owners had hosted, and their guests had raved about Zoe’s cooking.

Not that she was given credit.

There was not a hint of the anger inside her showing on her face as she ate; she had become good at keeping her expression stoic.

Unlike many slaves, Zoe was allowed to feel her emotions, although she was not allowed to act on them.

Zoe knew why she was still allowed to feel those emotions.

It was not out of kindness nor mercy.

Her place in life was to serve her owners; Lady Casey wanted her to feel those emotions, to endure the frustration of being a slave.

Remaining aware during her servitude meant she had to live with the memory of how she had confronted Casey and failed; of how she had tried to shoot Mistress Bella, and had tried to steal the fabulous red diamond that rightfully belonged in Mistress Alexandria’s wedding ring.

Lady Casey wanted Zoe to dwell on her failure, to remember her previous life as a hypnodomme as she navigated her new life as a lowly house slave. Casey wanted her to experience all the pain and frustration this brought her, all the emotions brought on as a result of her defeat.

Her emotions were a punishment, not a gift.

The worst part was that Zoe could not truly blame Casey for anything she had done to her.

Zoe had mad a disastrously bad call trying to steal the “Freckles Diamond”, as the red gemstone was now known.

In truth, Tiny Tough had gone easy on her; Zoe had done much worse to her own victims for lesser transgressions.

Zoe sighed; she had once been Mistress Zoe Rain, mercenary hypnotist and expert thief.

Now, she was merely slave-Zoe.

Her hypnotic conditioning tempered her rage and frustration.

Every day, she became a little more resigned to her situation.

She was starting to want to serve Casey and Alex, to enjoy it.

This surprised and frightened Zoe, since to her knowledge neither Casey nor Alex had bothered to give her suggestions to do so.

She was starting to like being their servant on her own.

That is fucking absurd, Zoe! You are a hypnodomme, not a slave! You cannot give in, become resigned to this! part of her raged in the back of her mind.

Zoe sighed again as she rose and took her dishes to the dishwasher.

It was time for her afternoon exercise.

A trained martial artist, Zoe had kept herself in excellent shape before Lady Casey had enslaved her, but nothing like what was now required. Alex had laid out a very specific and extensive training regimen for her to follow, and she was only permitted one day off a week.

Yet another way her life had technically improved because she was Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria’s house slave, but that didn’t make her any happier about it.

She went to the house’s training gym and started her stretching routine.

To her annoyance, she found herself wanting to do her best, to make sure she was in excellent shape for her Mistresses.

She didn’t want to disappoint them.

Zoe was again irritated with herself for wanting to please the women who had enslaved her.

They do treat you well, for a slave…you eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sleep…, part of her reasoned.

FUCK OFF! YOU ARE A HYPNOTIST, NOT A SLAVE, another part retorted.

Again, Zoe was unsure if it was Casey’s hypnotic conditioning that was making her feel this way.

She hoped it was.

Zoe Rain was not naturally submissive.

Am I?, she wondered as she stepped out of the house to go for a run.

Zoe enjoyed her runs. They were generally the only time she was allowed to wear anything she considered proper footwear; while she didn’t mind going barefoot, Zoe did not have the penchant for it that many hypnotists seemed to display.

Zoe missed her collection of boots; they had made her feel powerful, dominant and sexy.

Since becoming a slave, she was required to go barefoot, and wore only simple sandals at her owners’ direction.

However, Alex had given her a very nice pair of athletic shoes for her runs around the neighborhood, and she was grateful for the opportunity to wear them if only briefly.

Zoe loved running.

Even before she had become a hypnotist, running had always put her in something of a trance, her mind focused and working with her body in harmony. Now, her runs were an opportunity to clear her head and escape her servitude for a short time.

It granted her a period of peace, relaxing even as she exerted herself.

She did five miles in a little over thirty-five minutes, running out of the neighborhood and though the Boise foothills, her strong athletic body easily handling the rugged terrain.

Zoe enjoyed the view; hundreds of acres of tall grass and sagebrush covered land dotted sparsely with trees as she followed a faint hiking trail up and down the hills.

As she returned to Casey and Alex’s home, she noted a pair of beautiful women standing in front of the huge house across the street belonging to Domina Peggy.

She recognized the pair as High Mistress Jing-Mei and Domina Peggy herself.

An extremely formidable duo to say the least.

Zoe knew that Domina Peggy now owned all the land around The Cliffs and its adjoining neighborhood, Hidden Hills; she had used both her hypnotism and large amounts of money to acquire the hundreds of acres of property and had immediately halted all development and construction, effectively isolating the two exclusive neighborhoods above Boise.

Zoe actually admired Domina Peggy; she had risen from being a complete nobody to an impressively powerful hypnotist and sorceress exceptionally fast, and she continued to rapidly gain in power. She embraced and reveled in that power and made bold, often reckless moves to get what she wanted, not caring who objected or stood in her way.

Domina Peggy refused to be held back by anyone.

Those who crossed her often found themselves worshipping her feet or transformed into a turtle.

Or, in High Mistress Jing-Mei’s case, becoming Peggy’s devoted concubine.

Both Peggy and Jing-Mei were close friends of Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria; Zoe watched the two powerful hypnodommes as she stood outside her owners’ home and cooled down from her run.

Both women looked fabulous; they wore elegant, long gowns and had their hair styled in fancy updos.

Jing-Mei was a short, gorgeous woman of Chinese descent, with lustrous long black hair and intense dark eyes. Over fifty, she was exceptionally fit; no one would guess that she had recently given birth to a daughter. Her dress was a black strapless affair, and she wore very tall strappy black stiletto sandals.

Peggy was several inches taller, wearing a dark green spaghetti-strap dress with a long front-slit, along with sky-high barely-there gold sandals.

Zoe knew both women would be wearing elegant, expensive jewelry and that their finger and toenails would be flawless, perfectly painted and maintained.

They both carried small designer clutch purses, talking and laughing as they waited for a custom painted dark green Rolls Royce to back out of Peggy’s huge detached garage.

Zoe knew that the vehicle was likely driven by Sean, Peggy’s beloved Consort and Jing-Mei’s lover, the father of her child.

A tall, handsome suit-clad man with a short military-style haircut got out of the front passenger seat and opened the vehicle’s back door for the two hypnotists.

Zoe recognized him as Roger, Jing-Mei’s personal slave and bodyguard.

Bodyguard, what a joke, she thought with a snort.

Zoe knew Jing-Mei could easily beat almost anyone on the planet in a fight using her utter mastery of a style of Kung-Fu she had developed herself.

She watched Peggy and Jing-Mei share a kiss before they got into the Rolls Royce; Roger closed the door and got back into the passenger seat.

Zoe sighed as she watched the vehicle exit the neighborhood, likely taking the two powerful women to The Spiral, or perhaps on a date somewhere else.

Either way, they were enjoying their lives as hypnodommes, while Zoe was left with her dreary, endless servitude.

Servitude that she, absurdly, wasn’t even sure she completely disliked.

The peacefulness that her run had granted her was fading, and she went into the house to finish her workout.

When she had finished, she got into the shower and once again began to struggle against the bondage Casey had placed on her mind.

As usual, she made as much progress as someone trying to move a sand dune with a soup spoon.

Zoe gave up the struggle as she dried off, sighing at the feeling that came over her when she did so.

Left behind in her mind was an oddly good feeling.

It was a sensation she tried hard to ignore, one she avoided letting herself really think about.

Although she consciously hated knowing that she had been enslaved by Lady Casey, hated being owned by Mistress Alexandria, she actually felt better these days. She was healthier, in better shape, and when she wasn’t struggling against the chains Lady Casey had wrapped around her mind, her thoughts were clearer.

Zoe had a purpose.

She had immensely enjoyed her life as a hypnotic thief, of course; her thoughts went to seeing Domina Peggy and High Mistress Jing-Mei earlier, looking fabulous and sexy in their gowns and tall heels.

The powerful women would no doubt find a reason to hypnotize someone while they were out, dominating and likely humiliating them if for no other reason than their own amusement.

Hypnotism was the thing Zoe missed most.

She had always enjoyed finding some painfully basic bitch and turning her into either a fawning sex-slave or a sobbing, broken menial servant.

I was…AM very good at hypnotism, she lamented with a sigh.

Zoe was now forbidden to use her hypnotic skills without permission from her owners, unless she was in danger.

She had to admit, her life was now more peaceful; no having to keep her goons conditioned so they didn’t turn on her, no having to stay ahead of her clients who might attempt to betray or cheat her.

She also didn’t have to worry about conflicts with rival hypnotists any longer.

That ship has sailed, Zoe-girl, she admonished herself

Zoe quickly dressed in black yoga pants and a simple blue tank top, thanking any goddess that was listening for the thousandth time that Lady Casey had gotten bored of having her wear that French maid outfit fairly quickly. While Zoe had looked good in it, but it was just one more reminder of her defeat and humiliation.

Zoe’s phone vibrated in her hand as she went downstairs.

Glancing at the screen, she saw a text from Lady Casey

Snack, was all it read.

Yes Lady Casey, Zoe texted in reply.

She sighed and headed for the kitchen.

It was still several hours before she would need to prepare her Mistresses’ dinner; however, Lady Casey’s appetite was prodigious, and she often commanded Zoe to make her snacks throughout the day.

Zoe had a batch of bacon cheeseburger sliders cooling when she heard the sound of her owners returning home. She made her way to the front of the house, ready to assist them with anything they required.

Alex had several large shopping bags, but she politely declined Zoe’s help in carrying them upstairs.

Casey and Alex could not be called lazy, and they rarely use Zoe for such petty tasks; still, she was conditioned to be always at the ready to serve in any way they might require.

“Fuck yes, I smell sliders,” Casey said, flopping onto the couch and kicking off her four-inch silver stiletto sandals.

Zoe hurried into the kitchen and returned with a large plate full of the small sandwiches.

Casey had already eaten two by the time Mistress Alexandria returned from taking her purchases upstairs.

She joined Casey on the couch.

“Zoe, you will bring us both some water,” Alex commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Zoe said, moving to obey.

“I don’t want any fucking water,” Casey said around a mouthful of food.

“You need to drink more water, my love,” Alex replied with a chuckle as Zoe left the room.

“Fine, whatever,” Casey replied with a shrug.

When Zoe returned, her Mistresses were laughing about something that had happened while they were out, and they both ignored Zoe as she set the glasses of water on the coffee table in front of them.

Zoe stood silently, awaiting her Mistresses’ commands.

The continued to ignore her as they talked and giggled, clearly infatuated with one another.

Casey picked up her water and quickly chugged the entire glass.

“Happy?” she asked Alex with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes, I am. Thank you, dear,” Alex replied sweetly, kissing Casey’s cheek.

Zoe knew it wouldn’t be long before they were going at it; Casey and Alex frequently and unashamedly had passionate sex all over their house, often not caring if Zoe was in the room.

Casey finished her sliders, and Zoe took the plate into the kitchen, placing it into the dishwasher. Then she opened the refrigerator and looked inside, deciding on New York strip steaks for her Mistresses’ dinner; it was Casey’s favorite cut of meat, and there were always a half-dozen of them on hand.

Mashed potatoes and asparagus to go with the steaks, I think. Yes, they will like that, Zoe thought to herself.

Another sigh escaped Zoe’s lips.

She was again hoping to please Casey and Alexandria, looking for their approval.

I really am becoming content serving them, she thought sourly.

No, more than that; I am really starting to like it, she added with mild disgust.

Zoe realized that she could no longer hear Casey and Alex’s voices in the living room; she walked out of the kitchen to find them gone, likely upstairs to their third floor suite and huge comfortable bed.

Zoe picked up their empty water glasses and went back into the kitchen; after placing the glasses into the dishwasher, she went to the pantry and took out a bag of potatoes; Lady Casey loved mashed potatoes made from scratch.

Zoe had just finished peeling two potatoes when she thought she heard movement in the living room.

Assuming her owners had come back down, she continued her task.

However, she still possessed her thief’s instincts, and she realized that whomever was in the living room was trying very hard to be silent.

They were not silent enough to avoid Zoe Rain’s notice.

Maybe it is Mariah or Lola…no, they are probably watching River, and why would they be trying to be so quiet?, she thought.

Closing her eyes, she focused her mind and heightened her awareness with self-hypnosis.

Zoe quickly realized that whomever was in her Mistresses’ home did not belong there.

For perhaps the first time, Zoe was glad she was required to go barefoot in the house; skilled in being silent while wearing boots, her bare feet would make moving quietly child’s play.

Zoe soundlessly moved out of the kitchen, not into the living room but instead stepping out onto large back patio; she quickly and easily scaled the wooden fence and hurried around to the front of the house.

Noting the front door was ajar, Zoe dropped to her hands and knees and crawled toward the porch, careful to avoid the house’s large front windows.

Moving to the door, she peered carefully inside.

She was both surprised and angered to see a group of five men in full tactical gear, carrying MP-5 submachine guns fitted with suppressors and red-dot sights.

Normally, Casey’s Thrall Janessa would have been around, and would likely have already warned her mistress.

Unfortunately, Zoe knew Janessa had been assigned to Jing-Mei’s daughter River’s protection detail, and was at the house at the end of the cul-de-sac with the infant’s security team.

Up to you, Zoe-girl, she told herself grimly.

Feeling an overwhelming urge to protect her Mistresses, Zoe sprang into action.

Five opponents was a lot for her to take on, but with surprise she could handle them.

She closed her eyes and concentrated, bringing up her Aura of Indifference; while not as effective as a hypnotic Invisibility Aura, it would befuddle weak minds in her vicinity and cause most normals to initially ignore her presence, as if she were simply irrelevant to their current situation.

While it did not last very long, it was a useful talent that allowed her to pass quickly through a group of guards or avoid being spotted during a job.

Taking a deep breath, Zoe stepped into her Mistresses’ living room.

The men glanced at her, then continued to stand silently, seemingly awaiting some signal or command to move.

Her aura had worked.

Zoe moved into the middle of the group.

Then she exploded into motion.

Zoe had trained in Kung-Fu, Judo and kickboxing from a young age, and she moved with impressive speed.

She smashed the edge of her hand into one of the men’s throats, brought her knee up into the balls of another, and swept the feet from a third, knocking him to the floor.

Taken utterly by surprise, the men had no chance against Zoe’s skilled assault.

She punched and kicked, shrieking loudly as she struck the men in their groins, stomachs, temples and ribs. She smashed their weapons from their hands, knocked them to the floor, snapped kicks into their faces as they tried to rise.

Zoe moved her fit, athletic body with fluid grace.

She felt exhilarated, alive; in that moment she was once again Mistress Zoe Rain, expert hypnotist, thief, and martial artist.

She quickly battered the men into unconsciousness.

“Pathetic,” she muttered, eyeing the men sprawled around her on the floor.

Zoe turned toward the stairs, intending to head up and check on her Mistresses.

She was surprised by golden sparkles filling her vision.

As her adrenaline subsided a bit, her mind registered golden fingernails dancing gracefully before her eyes, glittering as they moved.

“That’s it, dear…just watch my pretty nails…follow them up and down…back and forth…feel them drawing your eyes as you listen to my voice…relax…you are so tired from all that kicking and punching…up and down…back and forth…relax deeper and deeper…sleep,” a soothing female voice said with a hint of a Southern accent.

An instant too late, Zoe recognized the butterfly induction.

“Nnnnmmmmf,” she said as her eyes locked onto the shiny nails.

Following them reflexively up and down.

Back and forth.

“So tired…so sleepy…so relaxed…eyelids getting heavy…sleep now,” the voice said seductively.

Zoe’s eyelids began to flutter as she struggled to keep them open; she faintly heard a snap, and her eyes closed as she dropped into trance.

She awoke suddenly, finding herself seated on the couch.

In front of her stood three people, two beautiful women and a tall broad-shouldered handsome man.

Zoe grunted, quickly finding that she could not move a muscle.

“Yes, you are of course under a post-hypnotic suggestion not to move or speak without my permission,” one of the women said in the Southern accent that had hypnotized Zoe.

She was a beautiful blonde woman of perhaps twenty-five; standing about five-foot-ten, she had a slender, sexy figure that included large round tits and a firm well-shaped ass. Very fit, she was wearing a dark blue maxi dress and matching tall strappy high-heeled sandals. Her wavy platinum blonde hair was loose, cascading well past her shoulders, and she had breathtaking baby blue eyes. Her makeup was heavy but perfect, and she had pouty lips made for smirking to go with her flawless, fair skin. She wore large silver hoop earrings, and a silver pocket-watch hung around her neck. Her long fingernails were painted with glittering twenty-four carat gold polish, and she wore gold bracelets on both wrists. A diamond anklet adorned her left ankle, and her toenails were painted the same shimmering real gold as her fingernails.

Zoe managed to sigh.

You got hypnotized again! Really?, she admonished herself.

“Yes, I hypnotized you,” the blonde said unnecessarily, obviously quite pleased with herself.

Zoe stared at her, unable to reply.

“I am Mistress Bri Callaway. This is my associate, Mistress Melanie,” the blonde continued, gesturing to her female companion.

Zoe glanced at Melanie.

She was shorter than Bri, wearing a black leather corset and a short black leather skirt. She had wavy auburn hair that was in a high ponytail, pale blue eyes, and wore heavy makeup including dark eyeshadow and lipstick. She was curvy and very sexy, with fair, freckled skin and large tits. She wore simple black sapphire earrings, and had a large oval-shaped onyx pendant on a silver chain around her neck; each of her fingers was adorned with silver rings, some set with dark green or black gemstones and crystals.

Zoe especially approved of her knee-high black leather boots.

The handsome man behind Bri was well over six feet tall; from his posture and demeanor, she Zoe guessed she was Bri’s Thrall. He had cropped brown hair and a handsome, tanned face. He had the build of an athlete, strong and fit.

Zoe knew he was likely far more skilled in hand-to-hand combat than the goons she had taken out.

Again, Zoe sighed.

“Oh yes, you may speak but only quietly. No yelling or screaming,” Bri said.

“Why do I care who you are?” Zoe asked calmly.

“Because we freed you, dear,” Bri replied casually.

Zoe was startled.

She realized suddenly that the compulsion to serve and obey Casey and Alex was indeed gone from her mind.

“You…removed Lady Casey’s programming?” she asked slowly.

Bri nodded with satisfaction.

“I did; it wasn’t that difficult. I am sure that you will need additional sessions to fully get rid of her conditioning, but for the most part I removed it,” she replied.

“Why?” Zoe asked, frowning.

While relief flooded through her at no longer being completely enslaved to Casey and Alex, a small part of her was, absurdly, disappointed.

“Because you will be grateful, Mistress Zoe. Your reputation precedes you. You deserve better than to be the house-slave of those two brats,” Bri sniffed.

“We freed you, and now you can help us take Casey and Alexandria down,” Melanie added.

Zoe snorted.

“I would advise against that,” she said.

Bri looked annoyed, and Melanie frowned.

“Excuse me, dear?” Bri asked, hands on her hips.

“You are grossly underestimating Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria. I am frankly surprised they aren’t down here kicking your asses. They probably know you are here; you are kind of sloppy, and taking far too long,” Zoe replied calmly.

Despite being on the third floor, she would have bet that Casey and Alex were well aware that something was amiss.

Bri snorted derisively.

“You give them too much credit. They are too engrossed in their lesbian antics, I am sure. Mistress Zoe, I am placing no obligation on you to help us; the suggestion keeping you from moving will fade after I leave the room, and you may leave and resume your life as a hypnodomme and professional thief…or you can come upstairs with us and get revenge on the women who enslaved and humiliated you,” she said.

“Bri, I think we should make her help us. Our hypno-goons are clearly worthless, she took out five of them by herself. She is Zoe Rain, a very skilled hypnotist who can obviously fight,” Melanie said quietly, looking at the battered men littering the living room floor.

“Yes, that is unfortunate about our minions. Next time I will buy from Judy Collins instead of one of her competitors, or acquire them myself. That is what I get for trying to save a little money. It doesn’t matter, we still have the ones sweeping the basement and rest of the ground level. The goons are inconsequential; they are mere fodder. We can handle those two overrated girls upstairs with or without Mistress Zoe. I am confident she will assist us, after what Casey has put her through,” Bri replied, her utter dislike for Casey and Alexandria evident in her voice as she smiled at Zoe.

As if on cue, five more men entered the room from the hallway, dressed similarly to the ones Zoe had beaten; the newcomers carried fighting batons and tasers, and each had a suppressed pistol holstered on their belt.

“The basement and this floor are clear; we are ready to serve you, Mistresses,” one of the men said as the group took a knee.

Bri and Melanie ignored them.

“What is your issue with Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria?” Zoe inquired casually, eyeing the newcomers.

Lady Casey is an upstart who thinks far too highly of herself and needs to be taught some manners,” Bri snapped.

Her face reddened, and Zoe realized that she had likely been defeated in some fashion by Casey in the past.

“They both think very highly of themselves, strutting around like they are on the High Conclave or something. Even for hypnotists their arrogance is appalling. They have no respect for anyone, and need to be taken down a peg or two. Especially that midget Casey,” Melanie added with a scowl.

She was calmer than Bri, but there was a clear and intense dislike for Casey and Alexandria that bordered on hatred in her eyes.

Zoe was silent, keeping her expression neutral.

The realized the two women who had just released her were here for simple revenge, a petty act of payback to assuage their wounded pride.

Zoe knew from personal experience it was not going to go well for them.

“Well, respectfully I would warn you not to underestimate them. They really are not who you think they are, in many ways,” she said carefully.

Bri’s face reddened, and she raised her hand as if to slap Zoe.

She took a deep breath, and lowered her hand.

“You are entitled to your opinion, honey. I am giving you your freedom. Help us, or leave as you choose. Either way, just remember that we freed you,” Bri said haughtily.

Without another word, Bri turned and swept toward the three-story home’s staircase, her Thrall following.

Melanie gave Zoe a curt nod, then gestured at the kneeling goons and followed Bri.

The hypnotized men rose and followed her immediately.

Zoe sat, utterly unsure what to do.

A few months ago, she would have jumped at the chance to help Bri and Melanie.

Mistress Zoe Rain would gleefully punish anyone who had merely inconvenienced her without a second thought.

After what Casey had done to her, she should have been halfway up the stairs already.

That kind of arrogance and recklessness is what got you into this mess in the first place, Zoe, she told herself.

In her overconfidence and belief in her own superior prowess, Zoe had been defeated and enslaved.

Now, unexpectedly free, she was considering going right back into a confrontation with the same person.

Lady Casey.

Tiny Tough.

Lady? Why are you still using her title? The compulsion to serve her is gone…you should just leave, run, get away! Resume your life as a hypnodomme, Zoe thought.

She rose, intending to leave the house.

Instead she moved toward the stairs.

The chains of bondage that had been in her mind were indeed gone, and Zoe could have fled.

She realized she didn’t want to.

She wasn’t yet sure what she was planning to do, but she wanted to at least witness the coming confrontation.

Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria had been good to her, at least as good as hypnodommes could be expected to be to someone they had enslaved.

Zoe had no illusions that the two hypnotists cared about her. However, they hadn’t been cruel to her when they could have been have been, she reminded herself.

Zoe had deserved it, she reminded herself, replaying the events in her mind yet again.

She had attacked Lady Casey, tried to steal the diamond she had purchased for her beloved wife, attempted to shoot her friend.

Zoe’s time as a slave flashed through her mind in an instant as she continued up the stairs, thoughts she had replayed in her mind a hundred times doing so yet again.

Many, if not most, hypnotists would have continuously punished her extremely harshly.

Others would have sold her on the slave market or even killed her outright.

Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria had treated her decently, all things considered…like she was human.

They had her eat healthy, exercise, keep up with her fight training.

Her life as a slave had been demeaning and boring, but she had been safe and taken care of.

Like someone who needed to be admonished, rather than tortured.

Again, she reminded herself that was not a kindness the old Zoe Rain would have extended if their roles had been reversed.

Zoe was moving quickly up the stairs as her mind continued to whirl, processing her thoughts and feelings.

They made me a fucking slave…, she thought sourly.

Traditionally in the True Hypnotist community that was their right; Casey had defeated Zoe after she had initiated the confrontation.

Casey and Alexandria were both more powerful than she was, yes. By the philosophy and rules most True Hypnotists herself included followed, that justified their actions in and of itself.

Anger surged through Zoe.

Fuck them, she thought.

They had made her into a house slave, like she was nothing.

Unexpectedly, Zoe recalled a conversation she had overheard between Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria.

They had been discussing something Domina Peggy had said to Lady Casey during one of their adventures.

Peggy had observed that Casey had almost no ego; at least not in the manner of a typical powerful hypnodomme. She did not care at all about continually gaining more power; she was content to simply live her life and do what made her happy. She also did not take it personally when she lost, on the rare occasion that took place.

In Peggy’s opinion, her ability to be happy and lack of maniacal ambition combined with her fearlessness, tenacity and natural hypnotic talent made Casey one of the most powerful and dangerous women on the planet.

At first, Zoe had not agreed; she had seen, had experienced Casey’s power firsthand. A furnace of hypnotic energy burned inside Tiny Tough, and Zoe had accepted that she was simply far more powerful.

However, during her enslavement she had come to understand that while Casey was a font of hypnotic power, she used with effortless ease, like a painter using a brush rather than a brute with a sledgehammer like most hypnotists.

Her lack of arrogance and misplaced ego did make her more powerful, Zoe realized.

Could I do that? Put aside my ego and focus on a balance between power and happiness? Do I even want to? Zoe asked herself.

She let out a long sigh.

Suddenly the sounds of raised voices from upstairs shook her from her reverie.

All of Zoe’s thoughts had flashed through her mind in seconds while Bri and Melanie had made their way up to the third floor with their goons.

Zoe dashed up the remaining stairs, bounding gracefully up them two at a time.

She could hear voices emanating from her Mistresses’—former Mistresses, she corrected herself—master bedroom suite.

Taking a deep breath, Zoe allowed herself to relax into a meditative trance of her own, one that would increase her concentration and focus.

Perhaps not as powerful as Peggy and Bella’s combat trances, Zoe’s own self-hypnosis would give her an edge nonetheless.

She stepped through the open door to see Casey and Alex standing on the far side of the room side-by side.

Alex wore only a simple white shift, and Casey had on nothing but a pair of well-worn jeans.

Both hypnotists’ hair was tousled, and Alex had her hands on her hips while Casey’s lips formed a bemused smirk.

Bri and Melanie stood opposite them; Bri had a golden pocket-watch in her hand, and Melanie likewise held her onyx pendant.

Between the hypnotists stood Bri and Melanie’s five goons, as well as Bri’s Thrall.

“I told you there were only seven of them, Freckles. We could have finished,” Casey said nonchalantly.

“I never doubted you, my love. I just don’t like to fight naked; that is Peggy’s thing,” Alex replied calmly.

“I don’t like to fight horny,” Casey retorted.

“My goodness, you two are so arrogant! We have you, just accept it! Your Thrall isn’t here, and your neighborhood security is gone,” Bri huffed, obviously irritated by the fact that Casey and Alex did not seem concerned or intimidated by she and her companions’ presence.

Alex sighed, ignoring Bri.

“I have been saying we need to replace Shaw and his men quickly, haven’t I?” she asked, looking at her wife with a raised eyebrow.

Casey rolled her eyes.

“Yes, yes…Fortune Cookie’s security team will be here in like two or three days to take over. She is making sure we get good quality people…not low-rent assholes like them,” she replied, gesturing at Bri’s goons.

“Fair enough; by the way my wife is right, Mistress Bri. You should have bought your goons from Judy Collins. She is the best slave-dealer on the market,” Alex replied, smiling sweetly at the intruders.

“Would you two just shut the fuck up! It is time for you to surrender, midget!” Melanie said, exasperated.

“Why?” Casey asked with a chuckle.

Bri’s face reddened.

“Because I am Mistress Bri Callaway, you little brat! You should respect me! You will respect me and the Calloway family!” she huffed, losing her composure.

“Who? I mean, I know Melanie, she has had some beef with me, for no good reason other than I beat her three times in duels since The Spiral opened… but I don’t know you,” Casey replied with a shrug.

Bri looked furious.

“How dare you?” she shrieked.

“Uh, Case, you beat her in a duel and humiliated her pretty badly,” Alex said quietly, shaking her head.

Casey looked at Bri blankly.

“I did?” she asked.

Alex chuckled.

“Yes, darling; right after Master Zebediah helped you heal your wound. Bri challenged you at The Spiral,” she prompted.

“Oh! The arrogant Southern gal! I remember you! Wait, don’t tell me you are that fucking stupid? I beat you like a little bitch, and now you break into mine and my wife’s house to challenge me again? Actually, ‘challenge’ is the wrong word; you were no challenge. You interrupted us fucking, bitch. I am giving you one both one chance; leave right fucking now or I am so going to make you regret coming here…dear,” Casey said irritably as she finally remembered Bri.

The arrogant blonde hypnotist clearly meant literally nothing in Casey’s world.

With an effort, Bri regained her composure.

“I don’t think so, honey. We have you outnumbered; surrender and take your medicine, and I will go easy on your wife. Otherwise, you will both become Callaway menials…after I have properly chastised you,” she replied.

Casey looked at Bri as if she were insane.

Before she could act, Alex spoke.

“Mistress Bri, please be reasonable. You are so far out of your depth here; both of you are. Just let this silly vendetta go, or you are going to be very sorry. There are only seven of you,” she said, her tone and demeanor shifting to become subtly menacing.

“Eight of us, actually,” Melanie corrected, glancing back at Zoe.

Casey snorted.

“Eight, ten, forty…you brought too few and you are not good enough hypnotists; Freeing Zoe was smart, I will admit. She is far better than either of you,” she taunted.

Zoe couldn’t help smiling at Casey saying she was better than Bri and Melanie.

Bri took a deep breath and squared her shoulders.

“Attack,” she ordered calmly.

Instantly, her five goons and her Thrall began to advance on Casey and Alex.

Alex leapt forward immediately, engaging Bri’s tall, muscular Thrall in melee.

He was quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and he went through a rapid exchange of strikes and blocks with Alex with neither one landing a blow.

The five goons advanced on Casey, who calmly stood her ground.

“Zoe dear, would you like the honor of—oof!” Bri began, turning toward Zoe.

She gasped as Zoe’s bare foot slammed into her stomach.

Zoe followed up with a kick to Bri’s face, knocking her to the floor

“Zoe, what the hell are you doing?” Melanie demanded, turning to face her.

“Living my life,” Zoe replied with a wink.

She bent and snatched up Bri’s pocket-watch, very similar to the one she used to carry; she then turned to face Melanie, raising the timepiece and starting it swinging. Its golden surface reflected the light into Melanie’s eyes.

Melanie scowled and raised her onyx pendant.

“You ungrateful bitch! You are really choosing to help the people who enslaved you?” she asked in disbelief as she started her pendulum swinging.

The black stone seemed to absorb the light rather than reflect it as it moved.

Zoe shrugged.

“You probably wouldn’t understand…now follow the watch…,” she said in her well-trained hypnotist’s voice.

While Zoe was dueling Melanie, Alex had quickly gained the upper hand in her fight with Bri’s Thrall.

She dodged, blocked and ducked his blows, countering with rapid punches and kicks of her own.

More than half of her strikes found their mark on the man’s thighs, groin, torso and face.

Alex soon had him staggering, blood trickling from his nose and mouth.

She side-stepped his lunging attempt to grapple her, performing a beautiful spinning kick that struck him on his backside as he stumbled past her.

The blow sent him crashing into the wall hard enough to crack it, and he slid to the floor, semi-conscious.

Alex calmly walked over to the man, resting her bare foot on his hand and using her tactile-hypnotism to drop him into a trance.

“Stay down on the floor until I tell you to move,” she said firmly.

“Yes ma’am,” the man murmured.

Satisfied the man was under control, she turned quickly toward Casey to see how her wife was faring.

Alex laughed out loud to see her topless wife with her arms extended as she gracefully, rhythmically swayed her hands back and forth.

Her eyes were rapidly changing color, from brown to green, then to blue and finally to an intense violet before shifting back again.

Casey was radiating immense hypnotic power, projecting it into the men as they advanced.

The five goons now stood unmoving only a few feet from her, their expressions dazed and their arms hanging limply at their sides, their weapons on the floor.

They were hypnotized.

“That’s it…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you cannot think…you are completely in my power…you must obey me…you will prostrate yourselves before me now,” Casey said in a powerful voice.

The five men obeyed, immediately lying face-down on the floor in front of the diminutive brunette.

“See, no problem,” Casey said, turning to her wife with a grin.

Alex blew her a kiss and sat on their bed, crossing her legs.

“Nicely done, my love; you have one more, though,” she said, her sexy bare foot kicking idly as she nodded toward Bri.

Casey turned and saw the blonde had regained her feet and was moving toward her while Zoe continued to duel Melanie.

“You are really just going sit there?” Casey asked.

“Yes, I am,” Alex replied with a shrug.

She reached up and toyed with a strand of her long golden hair.

Casey laughed and blew Alex a kiss.

Her wife returned the gesture.

“You lost your watch, cunt,” Casey said, turning back to the approaching Bri.

“I don’t need it to take you. I am going to give you a proper beating before I hypnotize you,” the blonde replied angrily.

She assumed a fighting stance.

“I mean, the watch wouldn’t help you anyway…stop moving and get on your knees,” Casey replied.

As she spoke, she unleashed a stream of faint light flashes from her brown eyes that struck Bri’s blue ones.

The blonde looked stunned as Casey’s mentalism overrode her free will.

Bri sank to her knees.

“How…?” she asked, struggling to rise.

“I am a woman of many talents, dear,” Casey replied sweetly.

She unleashed another stream of mentalism flashes into Bri’s eyes.

“Look down at my foot, Bri. Follow it back and forth,” Casey commanded.

She gracefully extended her left leg, raising her bare foot so it was only a few inches from the kneeling Bri’s face.

Bri was compelled to look down as Casey began to sway her foot back and forth, causing the fire opal in her toe ring to sparkle as it moved.

“No, stop, stop!” she protested as her eyes locked onto Casey’s lovely foot.

“Relax, Bri…just follow my foot back and forth…you cannot look away…,” Casey said in her powerful hypnotic monotone.

Tiny Tough’s balance was perfect as she stood on one leg, swaying her foot back and forth.

“This is absurd! You can’t hypnotize me with your foot,” Bri protested.

Her eyes continued to follow Casey’s swaying foot.

“Of course I can…keep watching it move back…and forth…relax and listen to the sound of my voice…relaxing more and more as you follow my toes…,” Casey continued her induction.

“S-stop…no…you can’t…,” Bri stammered.

While Casey was dealing with Bri, Zoe and Melanie continued their duel.

Both women were skilled, and each was being quickly affected by the other’s induction.

“You are…so relaxed now…as you continue to follow the watch…you are getting sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy…,” Zoe said, her watch ticking briskly back and forth and her voice still strong even as she fought to keep her eyes open.

Melanie’s onyx continued to swing, insistently trying to draw her into its inky black depths.

“You are dropping…sinking deeper…as you watch the onyx…getting lost in the endless black…hearing only my words…your thoughts are fading…your mind is becoming blank…,” Melanie said at the same time in her well-honed hypnotic voice.

As she spoke, her eyes were locked on the swinging golden watch, following it back and forth involuntarily even as her eyelids began to droop.

At the same time, Zoe’s body was tingling as Melanie’s words flowed into her mind; the onyx continued to beckon, and she was having difficulty thinking clearly.

She was being hypnotized.

Again.

No! Zoe raged in the back of her mind.

Mustering every bit of willpower she could, she tore her gaze from the onyx.

I will not lose again! she told herself angrily.

Channelling all the hypnotic energy she could muster, Zoe concentrated on sending it through the pocket watch and empowering her voice.

“You are sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are heavy…you cannot stay awake, Melanie…you must sleep now…close your eyes and go deep, deep asleep…you will sleep for me, Melanie…sleep now,” Zoe said forcefully.

“You…you are…wait, I-I…n-no…,” Melanie stammered as Zoe’s hypnotic energy penetrated deep into her mind along with her words.

The onyx pendant slipped from her grasp and her eyes slammed shut, her head nodding forward.

She was hypnotized.

Zoe took a deep breath and blinked rapidly as she focused and cleared her mind of the effects of Melanie’s induction.

She felt a surge of pride, the immense satisfaction that came with defeating another hypnotist in a duel as she regarded the entranced Melanie.

Glancing over, she was both surprised and awed by the spectacle of Casey standing on one leg, using her sexy bare foot to hypnotize the hapless, kneeling Bri.

“And, sleep now Bri!” Casey said firmly.

The blonde whimpered as her eyes closed and she dropped into trance.

“Ta-da!” Casey said, lowering her foot and turning toward her wife with a triumphant smile.

She posed as if she had just stuck a gymnastics landing.

“You just had to do the foot-nosis thing,” Alex said, rising and walking over to Casey.

“I need to practice; Twinkle Toes is really, really good at it, and Peggy has the potential to be even better. I have to keep up. I have the nicest feet, after all,” Tiny Tough said with a shrug.

Alex chuckled, then bent and kissed her wife tenderly on the lips.

“Of course, my love. As far as I am concerned, you have the sexiest, loveliest feet in the world,” she said.

Casey giggled.

“Damn straight,” she said with a smile that nearly made her wife swoon.

Zoe stood impassively watching her two Mistresses banter.

Former Mistresses…I think…, she thought to herself.

While the mental bondage Casey had placed in her mind was gone, Zoe felt a lingering compulsion to obey the two women.

No, it isn’t a compulsion to obey so much as a…desire for approval? Get a grip, Zoe!, she admonished herself as she waited calmly for Casey and Alex to acknowledge her.

Although she was extremely nervous, Zoe kept her expression neutral as the diminutive brunette and tall blonde turned toward her.

“So, first things first; Zoe, is it true that little Southern Miss here freed you?” Casey asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Zoe replied with a nod.

“And you chose to assist us, rather than flee, or try to get revenge for your enslavement. Why?” Alex asked.

Zoe took a deep breath.

Then she dropped the pocket watch and took a knee, fully expecting to be hypnotized.

“Honestly Mistress Alexandria, because it felt like the smart thing, the right thing to do,” she said.

“How so?” Casey asked.

She picked up a pink T-shirt and slipped it on as she spoke.

The garment read “Sorry boys, my wife made me a rug-muncher” in gold lettering.

Zoe sighed.

“I…fucked up trying to steal from you, and I got beaten. Enslaved. A hypnotist’s worst nightmare. You could have done anything you wanted to me, made me a menial, killed me, had Mariah or Peggy turn me into a toad. You brought me into your home and actually treated me decently for a slave. You made sure I exercised, ate healthy and took care of myself. You didn’t needlessly torture me, and were even kind on occasion. Serving you gave me direction, purpose at least. I guess I…learned a lot from being your slave; about myself, and what a hypnodomme can be. You are both amazing women, very different from the egomaniacal cliches that a lot of True Hypnotists become. I don’t know if it is just lingering conditioning or Stockholm syndrome or something, but I realized I would rather help you fight these petty, small-minded cunts…I apologize Lady Casey, Mistress Alexandria, I am rambling,” she said, lowering her eyes respectfully.

“I told you, Freckles,” Casey said picking up Melanie’s onyx pendant.

“Yes, you were right about her. Mistress Zoe, please stand up. You are free. You earned it,” Alex said kindly.

Zoe looked up in surprise.

She had been hoping to perhaps be elevated to the status of Alex’s Thrall, to be included a bit more in her owners’ lives.

Being granted her freedom by Casey and Alex had never occurred to her.

Zoe rose unsteadily to her feet.

Alex reached out and touched her arm, a comforting smile on her face.

“It is all right,” she said reassuringly.

Zoe felt a rush of warmth, a pleasant tingle spreading rapidly through her body from Alex’s touch.

She relaxed, suddenly feeling calm and focused.

“You are really releasing me?” Zoe asked.

Alex nodded.

“Casey always said that all you needed was to…how did she put it? Be a fuckin’ inconsequential nothing for a while, to learn a lesson on how not to be a fuckin’ bitch. She has fuckin’ potential,” she said, imitating her wife’s voice and style of speech.

“Watch it Freckles, or I will make you dance for me,” Casey warned.

“Oh really? I think you are the Dainty Ballerina, my love,” Alex retorted.

Upon hearing her wife say the trigger, Casey’s eyes glazed over and she began to dance, performing a short, graceful ballet routine complete with jumps and a pirouette.

Alex looked at Zoe and winked, a smug smile on her face.

Zoe chuckled; she knew that the couple were very playful with one another, but she had never witnessed this level of their relationship.

“How did I look?” Casey asked, finishing in an arabesque pose.

She smiled, completely unperturbed by Alex’s use of a post-hypnotic trigger on her.

“Beautiful as always,” Alex replied, moving to kiss her wife deeply.

“Very graceful, Lady Casey; I didn’t know you were a dancer,” Zoe added.

“I’m not…unless I am under Alex’s hypnosis; she brings out the best in me in every way. Here, this is yours, by the way; you fucking earned it. Melanie is not a pushover as a duelist,” Casey replied, walking over to Zoe and handing her Melanie’s onyx.

Tiny tough had performed her dance routine while still holding the pendant.

“I…thank you, Lady Casey,” Zoe said, taking the necklace.

“Just call me ‘Casey,’ ok? You are free. You paid your dues and proved you are not just another basic hypno-cunt. Keep Bri’s watch, too,” Casey replied with a smile.

Zoe couldn’t help laughing.

However, mixed with her the joy and excitement of suddenly having her life back was a strange sadness.

Zoe liked being around Casey and Alex.

“Don’t worry, we aren’t sending you away if you don’t want to go,” Casey said, as if reading Zoe’s mind, which she had.

Zoe looked surprised.

“I don’t understand,” she said.

“I know, or more accurately I can feel that you are torn about not being our slave anymore; it is partially all the conditioning we did, and partially that you are naturally a bit submissive. It is kind of like you got a little institutionalized. It happens. It would be a waste for you to stay a house slave, though. How about you work for us instead?” Casey asked.

Zoe’s expression became intrigued.

“That would be amazing! What can I do for you?” she asked eagerly.

“Alex and I are opening a couple of businesses, a pool hall and a strip club. I have a manager for the pool hall, but I need a powerful hypnotist to run the strip club. I think you are perfect,” Casey replied.

“Casey has been thinking about asking you to do it for a few weeks now, since you seemed to have learned your lesson. You should feel honored,” Alex added seriously.

Zoe nodded.

“I do, Mistress Alexandria,” she said solemnly.

“You can call me ‘Alex’ in private,” Alex replied with a wink.

Zoe chuckled.

“Thank you, but it feels better to call you ‘Lady’ and ‘Mistress’, if you don’t mind,” she said.

Alex nodded, and Casey chuckled.

“As long as you don’t go too far with the submissive thing, I don’t give a fuck. You are going to have to do a lot of hypnotizing and be very dominant with the girls. This job is going to be a lot of work, Mistress Zoe,” Casey replied.

Again Zoe nodded.

“I understand. It really will be an honor. I will do everything I can to make your club the best one there is,” she said.

Casey smiled.

“Well, now that we have settled that, let’s get these fuckers sorted out; I am hungry. I am thinking Melanie here can take over or Zoe as our house slave, unless you want her, Zoe? You did beat her,” she said.

Zoe shook her head.

“No, she isn’t terribly interesting to me. Besides, it sounds like she had some issue with you, so being your slave is fitting,” she said, eyeing the hypnotized Melanie.

“Alrighty then, let’s clean this mess up, shall we ladies?” Casey asked, moving toward the still-kneeling Bri.

Zoe still looked a bit bewildered at the situation.

Alex smiled and took her hand.

“Come on honey; I know this is a lot to process, so just relax and go with the flow. The True Hypnotism community is…chaotic and unpredictable to say the least. Once you throw my wife into the mix…Anyway, thank you for helping us, Mistress Zoe,” she said kindly.

Zoe smiled back.

“It was my pleasure, Mistress Alexandria,” she replied.

“Come, we can use your help programming these goons,” Alex said, leading Zoe toward the men Casey had hypnotized.

* * *

Ninety minutes later, Casey and Alex’s house was back in order. All of Bri and Melanie’s goons, including the ones Zoe had demolished in the living room, were in the couple’s huge garage standing silently, deeply hypnotized.

A ‘Clean Up’ team from The Spiral would arrive shortly to take custody of the men; the club offered a service to members for ‘disposing’ of unwanted defeated hypno-goons, by either selling them on the slave market or having staff hypnotists brainwash them into rejoining society if possible, with no memory of their enslavement of course.

Casey, Zoe and Alex sat beside one another in the living-room; Zoe was thrilled to be wearing Melanie’s clothes, particularly the knee-high black leather boots; around her neck was both Melanie’s onyx pendant and Bri’s pocket-watch, trophies she would treasure from now on.

Her long brown hair was down rather than in the tight bun she had kept it in during most of her enslavement.

Alex had changed into a simple white midi dress with spaghetti straps, and Casey had likewise changed into a colorful red and purple sundress; they had brushed one another’s hair, and Casey had insisted on lovingly braiding Alex’s long golden tresses before they came downstairs.

Both were barefoot.

All three women held drinks; Casey a bottle of cheap beer, Alex a vodka-cranberry, and Zoe a glass of white wine.

Casey was munching on a bag of barbecue-flavored potato chips.

On the floor in front of them was a naked Bri; she was red with rage, sobbing as she licked the soles of Casey’s sexy feet.

Bri’s Thrall, who’s name they had not bothered to learn, knelt in the corner, deeply entranced and naked with his hands locked behind his head.

Both Bri and her Thrall were now utterly compelled to obey Casey, Alex and Zoe, as well as accept their suggestions.

They had interrogated Bri thoroughly, and after discovering she had been training in several styles of dance since the age of five, Casey had decreed she would be working at Tiny Tough’s when it opened.

“She will be very popular, I am sure of that,” Zoe commented, admiring Bri’s spectacular body.

“Definitely,” Casey agreed, popping another chip into her mouth.

“You…can’t…do this…to me…my family will…destroy you…,” Bri said.

Her sobbing had subsided, but she continued to lick helplessly.

Casey laughed at her.

“Your family? They are probably bitches like you, and if they are stupid enough to come after me or try to rescue you, they will end up down there next to you,” she replied.

“Fuck you! They will…come for…me,” Bri insisted.

“Not after I have High Mistress Jing-Mei contact them and let them know we are claiming our Right of Enslavement on you. You broke into our home, threatened my wife, bitch. You are too stupid to be a hypnotist. You should have learned your lesson when you challenged me at The Spiral, but no, you had to come after me for stupid pride. You are done,” Casey replied coolly, eating another chip.

She didn’t even bother mentioning who Alex’s grandmother was.

Bri began to sob again.

“You know Case, the Callaways are a powerful legacy family,” Alex said casually, sipping her drink.

“Wait, aren’t the Calloways a stupid reality TV show family?” Casey asked.

Zoe giggled.

Alex sighed.

“No, honey; the Calloways with an ‘o’ are the vapid TV stars; The Callaways with an a are Bri’s family,” the tall blonde explained.

“Well, whatever. This bitch is toast, and so is her family if they bother us. She made her bed,” Casey said, taking a long swig from her beer bottle.

“I swear…I will…,” Bri began between licks.

“You will move over and worship my wife’s sexy feet, bitch. And hush your mouth, don’t speak without permission, dear,” Casey cut her off, saying the second command in a mocking approximation of Bri’s southern accent.

Bri fell silent and moved to begin lavishing kisses on Alex’s lovely feet.

“I really like the baby blue toenail polish, Freckles,” Casey commented as Bri got to work.

Alex chuckled, holding up her foot that was not currently being kissed.

“Thanks; I haven’t had them blue in a long time. I like yours a lot too,” she replied, glancing at Casey’s feet.

Tiny Tough’s toenails were painted a deep maroon; they had gone for pedicures earlier in the day, and both had chosen colors they didn’t often wear.

“Thank you my love; I figured we do this every week, why not change it up a bit,” Casey replied, holding her own foot up.

Both she and Alex giggled, then leaned together and kissed.

Zoe couldn’t help smiling.

“So you are going to need a place to live, Zoe; you can stay at The Spiral of course, until you find a place you like. It is not far from Tiny Tough’s, and the members’ accommodations are excellent,” Alex said after she and Casey had reluctantly broken their kiss.

Zoe was thoughtful.

“That sounds good to me,” she said with a smile.

Zoe was excited about joining The Spiral; she had not had a chance to visit the magnificent club since it opened except on one occasion when Casey taken her along as an attending slave.

Now she would get to experience it as a proper hypnodomme.

A hypnodomme who works for Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria, she thought with a smile.

“Yeah, the renovations to the building should be done next week; I have already hired some staff, but I am going to hand all of that over to you; I will get you a credit card with no limit to pay for shit. I am sparing no expense on this. The girls will be the biggest priority; the club’s slave dorms have room for thirty, and I am going to be very picky about them. They are all going to need through brainwashing so that they are loyal and obedient,” Casey commented as she watched Bri suck on Alex’s toes, a smug grin on her face.

Zoe nodded.

“Of course; there is a lot to do, but I am up for it. I expect the club will run pretty smoothly, with all the girls being slaves; no drugs or drama. They will be solely focused on performing,” she said thoughtfully.

Casey nodded.

“That’s the idea; we are going to make a fuck-ton of money, although I don’t really care about that. I am more interested in making Tiny Tough’s as awesome as possible,” she replied eagerly.

“There is a lot to cover, and we don’t need to do it tonight,” Alex interjected, putting a calming hand on her wife’s arm.

Casey smiled at Alex and chuckled, allowing her wife’s touch to temper her rising excitement.

“You’re right Freckles. We can talk about this later,” she said, leaning over to kiss Alex.

Zoe couldn’t help smiling again at the couple’s utter devotion to one another.

“Dinner is ready, Mistresses,” Melanie said as she entered the room.

Zoe’s smile widened at the sight of the hypnotist she had defeated.

Melanie was now wearing the French Maid costume that Zoe herself had been forced to wear early in her servitude to Casey and Alex.

“It is about time, I am fucking starving. Bri, get on your knees and lace your fingers behind your head. Stay here until on of us says otherwise,” Casey said, rising and heading for the dining room.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Bri said grudgingly.

She immediately assumed the position she had been commanded to, her face red and streaked with tears.

Zoe and Alex followed Casey, and a moment later the three of them were seated at the large oak dining table while Melanie served them an admittedly well-prepared meal.

Zoe immensely enjoyed sitting at the table with Casey and Alex as her peers, rather than her owners.

Not just peers; equals. You are a hypnodomme again, Zoe-girl, she thought happily.

The three hypnotists had a fantastic time, enjoying their dinner, talking and laughing; Zoe was amazed at how quickly their dynamic had shifted from Mistresses and slave to…

…what? Friends? Maybe not yet, but…employer and employee at least, Zoe thought as she sipped her wine.

“So you do understand that my love was trying to teach you a lesson, and you succeeded in learning it, right?” Alex asked.

Zoe nodded.

“Yes, and I truly appreciate it,” she replied.

“Yeah, I had no desire to keep you forever so I was hoping you would get the hint…unlike that dumbass in the living room,” Casey added around a mouthful of steak.

Alex chuckled.

“Allow me dear, while you chew. Zoe, you went against Casey and lost, and when you had a chance to try and get revenge you chose not to; very wise of you, by the way. Bri went after Casey at The Spiral, challenged her to a duel for no reason other than to make a name for herself. She lost badly and was utterly humiliated. Instead of accepting that Casey is out of her league, here she is tonight in a really stupid attempt at revenge. Now she is going to be punished severely, and the worst part it is it was entirely avoidable. Bri let her shallowness, pride and lack of foresight ruin her,” she said, shaking her head.

Zoe nodded.

“Yes, I have learned quite a lot since Casey captured me in that warehouse. I am just really grateful you are going to trust me to be part of your organization. I won’t let you down,” she said seriously.

Alex nodded.

“And I am glad that you recognize we are trusting you. I know it is hard to set aside your pride, Zoe. Just remember, we are being very generous with you, and giving you a second chance. A lot of people never get one. I am sure that you know what will happen if you betray us…,” she said calmly.

Zoe nodded.

“Don’t worry, I am a lot smarter than Bri. I have no desire to be on your bad side. Truly,” she said sincerely.

Alex smiled, satisfied that Zoe understood the situation.

“Good; Now that we have settled that, I am still fucking horny,” Casey said, looking adoringly at Alex.

She wiped her mouth with a cloth napkin and rose.

Her hunger sated, Tiny Tough’s thoughts shifted back to her carnal desires.

“My love, if you don’t mind, I would like to see Bri lick your ass,” Alex said casually as she too stood.

Casey grinned; she loved it when her wife’s wicked streak asserted itself and she allowed herself to indulge her hypnodomme nature.

“You are such a dirty bitch; of course, you may have anything you want, of course. Zoe, how about you? I’m sure you are horny too; why don’t you have Melanie to eat your pussy? I mean, you hypnotized her after all,” Casey said.

Zoe was thoughtful.

“Actually, I wouldn’t mind using both she and that stud of Bri’s; I haven’t had a good cock in a long time, and he is very well-endowed,” she said.

Casey nodded.

“Of course, whatever you want. Melanie, you heard her. Go in the living room and strip. You can clean up the kitchen later,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” the aware Melanie replied with a scowl as she left the kitchen.

The three hypnotists went into living room, were Melanie was shedding her maid’s outfit while Bri and her Thrall continued to kneel.

“Zoe, feel free to use any of the guest rooms if you like,” Alex said as she settled on the couch.

“Thank you, I believe I will. Melanie, you will follow me; you as well, inconsequential male,” Zoe said, pointing at Bri’s Thrall.

“Yes, Mistress Zoe,” both slaves replied in unison.

Zoe smiled.

She had forgotten how much she enjoyed being called “Mistress”.

“Have fun,” Casey called as Zoe led the two slaves up to the second floor.

“Oh I will; I doubt these two are going to enjoy it, though. You two have a good time too,” Zoe replied with a laugh.

“Okay my love, ready to watch me get my ass eaten?” Casey asked, smiling at Alex.

The statuesque blonde smiled back and nodded eagerly, crossing her legs and folding her hands in her lap.

Alex had developed a kink for watching her wife make her vanquished foes degrade themselves; this in turn aroused Casey more, increasing her already enormous desire for her wife.

Casey moved to stand in front of Bri, smiling wickedly and winking at the kneeling woman before turning around and hiking up her dress to reveal the pale, firm round cheeks of her bare ass.

“Go ahead, Freckles,” she said, bending over slightly.

“Bri, you will kiss Lady Casey’s ass,” Alex commanded.

Bri let out a growl of frustration as she leaned forward and began to alternately kiss each of Casey’s firm, sexy cheeks.

Alex watched the spectacle with satisfaction for a minute or so before speaking again.

“Good girl, Bri; you know what is coming next, I think…lick my love’s asshole,” she ordered.

Bri burst into fresh tears as she took her hands from behind her head and spread Casey’s ass cheeks apart.

She was trembling, struggling desperately to resist the humiliating command, but the compulsion to obey was utterly overwhelming.

“That’s it, get in there, dear; really lick,” Casey said with a giggle.

She gasped as the sobbing Bri let out an anguished shriek and buried her face and thrust her tongue deep into Casey’s asshole.

Alex flushed as she watched; she was becoming rapidly aroused by the spectacle.

“Don’t you dare cum without me, Case,” she said playfully.

Casey laughed.

“Mmmm…don’t worry Freckles…this bitch couldn’t get me off…with just ass-licking…on her best day…mmmmm…she’s just getting me…ah…warmed up…for you,” she said, moaning with pleasure as Bri continued to worship her ass.

Smiling, Alex rose and removed her dress, then moved in front of Casey. She helped Casey pull her dress over her head and tossed it aside, then kissed her wife deeply.

Alex then knelt and began to tease her wife’s pussy with her tongue.

“Oh! Oh yes! Mmmm…fuck that feels good!” Casey said loudly.

It did not take the diminutive brunette long to orgasm as her wife licked and sucked at her clit while Bri continued to lick her ass.

Far from sated, Casey ordered Bri to watch as she and Alex moved to the couch and began to passionately make love.

Upstairs in one of the house’s guest rooms, Zoe stood facing Melanie; she had removed all of her clothing except her boots and the golden pocket watch around her next.

Bri’s Thrall stood quietly nearby, his expression blank and his cock stiff thanks to Zoe’s suggestions.

The naked Melanie stared at Zoe with smoldering hatred in her eyes; her face was red, and she was unable to speak without permission.

Zoe smiled.

She was enormously pleased to have defeated Melanie in their duel, and she felt nothing but contempt for the woman who had broken into her Mistresses’ home.

Mistresses? I will have to work on that, won’t I? Bosses, maybe…, she mused silently.

“You have something to say?” she asked Melanie.

“I am going to fucking destroy you all when I get out of this!” Melanie replied angrily.

Zoe laughed.

Then she lashed out with a flurry of sharp punches, battering Melanie in her stomach and tits, before performing a roundhouse kick that caught the hapless woman in the face and knocked her sprawling to the floor.

“You will do nothing but what I command, bitch. I hypnotized you, I beat you. You are going to pleasure me, and when I am done with you are going to start your new life a house slave,” Zoe said coldly, slipping easily back into her hypnodomme persona.

She turned to the male slave.

“You, lay on the corner of the bed,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress!” the hypnotized man replied, moving quickly to obey.

He positioned himself on his back, laying at an angle so the corner of the mattress was between his legs.

Zoe walked over and unceremoniously impaled herself on his large shaft, facing away from him.

She began to move up and down rapidly, moaning and shrieking as she enjoyed her first cock in a very long time.

“I must obey Casey! I must obey Alexandria! I…oh fuck, what is wrong with me?” she asked aloud, laughing at herself for reflexively falling into her mantra.

In the back of her mind, she realized she might remain permanently submissive toward Casey and Alex.

She also realized she didn’t mind one bit; she might actually be able to have the best of both worlds, being both a powerful hypnotist and serving Casey and Alex at the same time.

Zoe stopped thinking as she resumed her wordless shrieking and moaning, moving even more vigorously up and down.

It did not take long for her to have a powerful orgasm.

“Melanie…you will crawl over here…and lick my boots,” Zoe gasped as she continued to bounce up and down.

“Yes, Mistress,” Melanie said, scrambling over to Zoe on her hands and knees.

She began to lick the shiny black leather of the hypnotist’s knee-high boots.

Zoe laughed, shrieking in ecstasy as she continued to enthusiastically ride the hypnotized man beneath her.

The man grunted, unable to release without Zoe’s permission.

Eventually, Zoe had a second, even more body-quaking orgasm.

After recovering a bit, she rose and sat on the end of the bed, spreading her legs.

“I need to cum again; Melanie, you will eat me,” Zoe commanded.

Melanie stopped licking Zoe’s boots and switched to licking her pussy.

Zoe grabbed Melanies hair, grinding her pussy into the kneeling slave’s face as she orgasmed yet again.

“Oh yes…YES!” she bellowed, trembling with pleasure.

Zoe released Melanie’s hair and flopped onto her back, breathing heavily.

“You, male slave, you will stand up and start stroking your cock; you will cum all over Melanie’s face and tits. Melanie, you will kneel in front of him with your hands behind your head,” she said after she had caught her breath.

Both slaves obeyed, and a moment later the man let out a loud, gasping wordless grunt as she shot his load onto Melanie.

Zoe chuckled.

It had been quite a day, in truth one of the best of her life so far.

She could hardly wait to see what the future would bring.