The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first MC fic. Please send me some feedback. This story has an ending as it is, but I might continue it if enough interest is shown. Send feed back to . Flames will be ignored.

Title : You’re not leaving me.

James took a long drag on his cigarette.

So, how was it James? Was it good? Was he better than me?

Sean had gone mad at him. James hadn’t wanted him to find out, not yet anyway. He didn’t love Sean, not anymore. He used to. He was seventeen and Sean had been the first gay guy he’d spoken to—never mind the first guy he’d fucked. Now he was nineteen—Sean was twenty six—he just needed to find someone younger, someone his own age.

He’d met Darren two months ago.

He’s younger than me. He looks better than me. He has a bigger cock than me.

Sean was right—Darren was everything that Sean wasn’t. He should have known better than to fuck the guy at home though. Sean had caught them together, James fucking Darren raw over the kitchen table. James should have been more careful. He’d had everything. Sean was loaded—he payed for everything. Food, clothes, rent.

He’d lost everything. But it was his own fault.

Yes. He was better than you, Sean. He fucked me so good I thought I was gonna rip in half. After that—fucking you was horrible. Now I know how real men do it. I let him cum inside me. In my throat, in my ass. I never let you do that. I let him fuck me raw. He was beautiful. Hard and smooth and warm and I love him. I LOVE him. I LOVE HIM.

He shouldn’t have said that—but it was how he felt. He stubbed his cigarette out in the ash tray on the table, picked up his suitcase, and went through to the lounge. Sean was waiting for him.

“What are you doing, James?” he looked at the suitcase “You’re not leaving me!".

“Yes I am, Sean.”

“You’re going to HIM. You’re leaving me for the little fag?”

“Yes.” James walked past Sean, who grabbed his arm.

“You can’t”

“Yes I can.” He pulled free of Sean’s grip, walked slowly to the door.

“James...Stop!” Sean shouted, but James kept walking. He reached the door and pulled it open.

“Stop now,” Sean paused “slave.”

James stopped dead in his tracks. There was something about that word.

“Close the door, slave.” Sean said, calmly.

“Yes master.” Jemes closed the door. “What the fuck....”

“Shut up, slave.” Sean interrupted. James tried to speak, but he couldn’t make a sound.

“Go back into the bedroom and unpack your things, slave.”

Immediately, James did as he was told. Sean followed him into the bedroom.

“I hypnotised you two weeks after you moved in here. It was quite easy, you didn’t put up any defence. You submitted almost immediately.” James listened, confused. “It was just as a precaution. I told you that you would obey any instruction that I gave to you if ever I called you “slave”. I never had to use it though, until now.”

James continued to unpack his things, increasingly disturbed by what he was hearing.

“I thought you were going to be different, James.” Sean continued “I thought you were going to be the one. So loving, so faithfull, then you had to go and fuck that kid.”

James finished unpacking, closed the empty suitcase and put it back under the bed.

“Listen, slave—I want you to obey every command I give you, whether I use the word “slave” or not, understand?” James said nothing, and then Sean remembered, “You may speak.”

“I understand, master.”

“I really thought you could be the one, James. Why did you fuck him? And tell me the truth.”

Without thinking, James told him “Because I love him.”

The words cut through Sean like a knife. “Do you love me?”

“No.”

“Fine.” Sean did the best he could to hide his upset. “Remember, you brought this on yourself.”

Sean looked at James for a moment. He hated him now.

“Take off your clothes.” He said, and disappeared into the bathroom. He picked up a razor, and a can of shaving cream. He returned to the bedroom, where James was waiting for him, naked. His clothes were in a pile on the floor. Sean knelt before him. “Hold still.” He sprayed some shaving cream into his hand, and lathered up James’ flaccid cock and balls. It took a few scrapes of the razor, and the organ was smooth. It remained flaccid the whole time, aswell.

“Lift your arms.” Sean ordered, and James did it. The boy was horrified, sickened, and scared to death as to what Sean was going to do to him. Sean lathered up the boy’s underarms, and scraped them clean of their hair. “I’ll let you keep the hair on your head, if you’re a good boy.”

“What?” James asked.

“Well, you don’t love me, and I don’t love you anymore, but you must be punished for fucking someone else.”

“I don’t understand...”

“You never let me cum inside you” Sean ignored him “why?”

“It’s dangerous”

“But you let your little slut cum inside you. Why?”

“I loved him.”

“Bastard. That’s not what you said last night”

You disgust me. After him, the thought of you disgusted me. Your body is ugly—his was so beautiful. Is this what you want to hear? Because I’ll tell you. I hate you. Letting you fuck me made me sick. It was worth it—because I had him. Your body...your COCK disgusts me!

Sean unbuckled his belt, opened his pants, and pulled them, and his boxers down.

“On your knees.”

“No, please” James pleaded as he fell to the floor, Sean’s hard cock inches from his face.

“Suck it, boy.”

“PLEASE.” James shouted, but he couldn’t shout any more as the throbbing organ filled his mouth.

Impatiently, Sean grabbed James’ head and forced it down onto his cock, until the whole of it’s length was in the boy’s mouth. “Suck it like you used to, slut” and James did. Sucking as hard as he could, sliding his lips up and down the length, teasing the tip with his tongue. But he’s never serviced Sean raw before. The unfamiliar taste of the man’s precum hit his tongue, soon followed by a strangled moan from Sean and wave after wave of his jis hitting the back of his throat with force.

“Swallow it, boy.” Sean breathed, and James did. He gulped it down, sickened but helpless to resist. When he was satisfied that James had licked his cock clean, he pushed him to the ground, and fastened his pants up. “Follow me.”

He walked into the spare bedroom, and James followed him. There was no furnature in the room, only an old closet in one corner. “This is where you’ll sleep, boy.” Sean told him. “Kneel.” James fell to the ground again, automatically.

Sean walked over to the closet, and took out a black, studded collar and leash. “You’re going to be my doggie, at least for a while.” Sean knelf beside him, and fastened the collar around James’ neck.

“No, please.” James begged. “I’m sorry, we can work this out...”

“Do dogs talk, boy?” Sean asked.

James meant to say “No master.” But instead, he barked like a dog.

“Good boy.” Sean scruffed James’ hair.

James tried to protest, but could only bark.

“Roll over, boy.” Sean ordered, and James obeyed, still barking.

“Good doggie. Now lie down.”

James obeyed. “You will sleep now, doggie, until I’ve decided what to do with you.”

And James slept.

Sean woke him a while later. James didn’t know how long. There was no clock—it could have been minutes, could have been hours. Not days, because his body was still smooth, the hair had not yet begun to grow back, and he could still taste Sean’s jis in his mouth.

“Good morning, doggie.”

James wanted to give him a piece of his mind, shout at him, but he could only bark, and he did—like a mad dog. Sean got tired.

“You may speak—but only when I ask you a question or order you to speak, do you understand?

“Yes, master.” James hissed.

“Good.” Sean said, and handed James a phone. “Now I want you to call your slut, Darren. You will call him up, tell him that I’ve gone out for the day, and ask him to come round. Do it now, boy.”

So James did. “Is he coming?”

“He’s on his way now. You fucking prick. Why can’t you leave him out of this?”

“Shut up, slave—or would you rather be a dog again?” James fell silent. “I cannot leave him out of this, because he is the reason that you don’t love me anymore. He must be punished. Besides, I want to see if he’s as good a fuck as you say he is.”