The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Your Master Commands You Texts

mc, mf, ff, md, fd

Synopsis: A mysterious text is controlling people’s minds, and turning women at a gym into obedient slave sluts.

The news interview started with the mature blond woman in a red power suit sitting behind an anchor desk. Her skin was pale pink and her eyes were crystal blue. She looked up at the camera and gave a slight smile. “Good evening, I am Tegan Bletcher, and this is News For You,” The woman said professionally. “Tonight’s top story is the mysterious text messages that have been sent around the world. These text messages seem to have a profound effect on most people who read the message. To explain what is going on, News For You has brought in a Harvard educated psychologist Doctor Rehav’am Yehudi.”

Tegan Bletcher turned to her right where a man with eyes that seemed to bulge out of his skull sat. He had glasses, and his balding gray hair was cut short. He had a full gray beard and wore a dark suit. He hunched over the desk and his fingers knitted together as he smiled at the reporter and the reporter smiled back.

“Doctor Yehudi thank you for coming,” Tegan started, “please, tell our viewers what this text message is all about.”

“Happy to be here,” Doctor Yehudi said. “This text message seems to install a kind of deep psychological compulsion in most people who read the text. The texts are always in English, and will always start out with ‘Your Master Commands You’ and this is followed up with some directive. That’s why we’ve been referring to these as ‘Your Master Commands You’ texts.”

“You say most people will follow the commands,” Tegan said. “Do we know who would be affected and who won’t?”

“At the moment there doesn’t seem to be a pattern of people, male or female, who will follow the commands and people who will resist the commands,” Doctor Yehudi said with a nod of his head. “All data we have now, shows that ninety-nine out of one hundred people will do whatever the message says. There is also the language and literacy factors where if a person does not understand or can read the words then they cannot follow the commands.”

“What kind of commands are we seeing?” Tegan asked sounding deeply concerned.

“It seems there is a slight pattern to the commands,” Doctor Yehudi said with another nod of his head. “The first commands that have been identified were the typical anonymous requests for nude photos. When these commands proved to be affective then it escalated quickly into sexual acts. It wasn’t surprising that the sexual acts died down, or at least became reduced, very quickly and more basic things were sent out like for food or comfort. The only saving grace is once the text has been read by the recipient it no longer has an effect on them.”

“Do we have any indication where these ‘Your Master Commands You’ texts originate from?” Tegan asked.

“At the moment, no we don’t,” Doctor Yehudi said shaking his head. “The first instances of the text messages being sent were about five weeks ago, and there has been little progress on that part of the investigation. There has been some discussion on the internet that the texts may have started at Yale, but that has yet to be substantiated with evidence. I would like to note that as soon as someone gets one of these ‘Your Master Commands You’ and follows through with the instructions, then they can copy, paste, and then edit the text to send out their own commands. Right now it is advisable to delete any texts that start with ‘Your Master Commands’ in the notification prompt.”

“An important message to everyone,” Tegan said. “Doctor Yehudi, thank you for your time.”

“You’re quite welcome,” Doctor Yehudi said with a nod of his head.

Tegan turned and another camera showed her facing front as she looked into the camera. A smile showed on her face as she said, “June is national fresh fruit a vegetables month, so how are your plants growing? After this break we’ll be back with tips on how you can get the most from your garden.”

Jolana “Jo” Holt turned off the TV in her apartment. Tegan Bletcher’s face disappeared, and so did any hope for Jo to figure out how to avoid the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text plague. Jo was nervous about being turned into some horny slut for some guy that just happened to have her phone number.

Jo glanced at herself in the mirror and had to admit that there was a reason why men wanted her. She was tall, thin, with breasts that were high set and full. She kept her body toned and fit with her job as a fitness trainer. She also taught and basically did aerobics six times a week. Jo knew she was sexy, and she knew other people thought she was sexy, and she knew men wanted to get between her legs any way they could. Now, with the ‘Your Master Commands You’ in the world she knew they could.

Jo had seen the effect of the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text first hand. Jo had been in the locker room five weeks ago when her friend and coworker Carol Smith had gotten a text. Carol was a short blond hair bubbly woman that always seemed happy. As soon as Carol read the text she stripped naked and started taking pictures with her phone of her nude body in the locker room full length mirror. Then she quickly sent the pictures. After that Carol realized what she’d done and started breaking down crying.

Jo had seen other results of the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text. Jo’s aerobics class had ballooned up with new women that stated that they had to exercise. It wasn’t that they wanted to, or thought it was a good idea, but it was these women HAD to exercise. The apparently also had to dress sexy at all times. They also had to get phone numbers of other sexy women. Jo had been asked multiple times by multiple women.

Jo tried to get a new phone and a new phone number, but there was a run on phones, and new numbers had a wait list. Thus Jo was stuck with her old phone, and her old number. She also had a deep feeling of dread of the inevitable. She knew someone was going to get her with the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text. Numerous people have tried. Jo would see the first three words and delete the text and block the number. This didn’t stop the fear that had taken root in her soul.

Jo’s phone chirped that she’d gotten a new text.

Jo almost started crying.

With a shaking hand she reached out to the black rectangle and swiped the screen up. She breathed out a sigh of relief. It was her coworker Raphael “Raph” Prunty. The opening words of the text were, ‘Swamped at work’ and then the text seemed to go on.

Jo smiled at the fact it was just Raph. He was short, amazingly strong, but padded so his muscles didn’t show unless he was flexing. He was a nice guy that was smarter than people gave him credit for. He has the brains, and got a job at the gym to get the brawn. He could do something with his brown hair to make it look better. He could get contacts instead of wearing glasses. Jo had told him these things as she towered over him by a good six inches.

Jo opened the text.

Raph: ‘Swamped at work and could use some help. Your Master Commands You to immediately read all texts that I send you.’

Jo felt that dread and fear in her gut consume her. As soon as she saw the words ‘Your Master Commands You’ she tried to stop reading. She tried to turn her head or drop her phone. It was as if her mind wouldn’t let her. Jo read the words and didn’t feel any different in her mind, but in her soul there was nothing but the terror that she was going to be made to do things she didn’t want to. Her choices in how she lived, what she did, how she thought, were now going to be taken away from her. Jo started to quickly type out a text filled with expletives when Raph sent another text.

Raph: ‘Your Master Commands You to not turn off your phone or in any way keep you from reading my texts.’

Jo read this and her list of expletives got longer. Jo was going to kick him so hard in the nuts that singing bass was going to be a distant memory. Jo was going to break one arm and then the next, and finally be merciful and let him chose which leg she was going to break first. Jo’s phone chirped that she got another text. This one was from someone else, and it started with ‘Your Master’ and she deleted it and blocked the number. Then another text came up and it was from Raph.

Raph: ‘Your Master Commands You to obey me completely and totally because you want to.’

“FUCK!” Jo yelled out loud. Her brain seemed to just take these commands in and she didn’t have a filter for them. It was like someone took the text of her brain on a computer and deleted some things and input others. The fact that, now she wanted to obey Raph, was in her mind and the idea of not obeying him just wouldn’t form. Then her phone chirped again and she looked at another text from Raph.

Raph: ‘Your Master Commands You to love me, completely and totally and sexually with all your heart mind and soul.’

The dread and fear that had been consuming Jo was gone. Like the darkness that could not exist in a room as soon as a bright light was switched on, the dread, fear, and hate she had for Raph was just not there. Now there was this glow like sunlight warming you on a cool day. She loved Raph. She knew it was because of the text, but she really felt it. She loved him for his brain, his body, and his soul. She really loved the idea of his cock. Jo felt uneasy knowing that she wanted to obey him, and did love him, but that ten minutes ago she wouldn’t have wondered how large Raph’s dick was. She squealed with delight when Raph texted again.

Raph: ‘We really are swamped here at work, could you please come down and help out?’

Jo felt her entire body warm up with the radiance of love. She loved Raph and now she was going to go to him. She wanted to obey him. She wanted to please him. She wanted to press her naked body against his. Jo realized Raph was probably waiting for a response.

Jo: ‘I’ll be there in ten minutes, Master.’

Jo felt her vagina heat up when she realized, without consciously doing so, she called Raph ‘Master’ at least for the first time. For Jo, the idea that Raph was now her Master, which she would obey without question, was almost enlightening. The magic of the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text had changed her, and she loved it. She was just going into the bedroom to find work clothes when Raph texted back.

Raph: ‘Make it five.’

Jo’s eyes went wide and her body reacted before her mind processed things. She moved at a reckless speed to follow her Master’s command. Dressed quickly, and absent of a car, Jo ran at full sprint to the gym. She got there and clocked in to be told by a fellow employee that there were five new patrons that needed help with developing a fitness plan. Jo wasn’t surprised to see it was three women and two men that were all saying they HAD to become more physically fit.

While helping the new people out she glanced up and saw Raph. He was sweaty from running a boot camp class, where he did everything the people in the class did. He was short, and he was padded, and he had glasses, and his hair was sweat plastered to his head, but to Jo he was perfect. When Raph looked over and saw Jo a wide smile filled his face. Jo felt her body, and her vagina, heat up. When he waved at her and blew her a kiss Jo felt her pussy get incredibly wet with desire. She loved her Master, and desperately wanted him inside of her.

It seemed like a shock, that distracted Jo from doing her job, to realize that she wanted Raph to make love to her. The realization that she not only wanted to have his dick buried deep inside of her, but she would love it more than anything else, was making her already hot and wet womanhood even hotter and wetter. Jo realized she was flushed as in her mind she knew she had to get her breathing back under control. Jo wanted Raph to fuck her silly, and the need to have him rip orgasm after orgasm out of her was not helping with her inability to focus.

Jo took a break for a few minutes, and went into the women’s locker room. She dashed into the bathroom stall and closed the door. She barely had her panties down before her fingers were buried deep in her pussy. Seeing Raph sweaty, seeing him with his body poised, his blowing her a kiss, and the bulge between his legs sent Jo over the edge in seconds. Jo put her hand against the wall as her body jumped and jerked from her orgasm. Her wet pussy dripped into the toilet in a long string of sticky fluid. Jo was trying to get her breath back as she felt the glow of her orgasm set in. She would be fucking her Master, soon.

It wasn’t any time soon that Jo got to be alone with Raph. The owners had added an additional spin class, and tasked Jo with running it. She was telling a dozen people to increase or decrease the resistance on their exercise bikes for nearly an hour. In that hour she saw Raph looking in the windowed door at her. She saw him and lost track of what she was saying to the group. She couldn’t take her eyes off his crotch. Jo was mildly glad that she was already sweating through her shorts because her pussy was already wet and likely leaking out. When Raph moved on Jo didn’t have the loss she was expecting but a hopeful drive to see him again.

Jo did see Raph nearly an hour later when he went into the supply closet. Jo saw him go in there, and finished up with the new client quickly. Jo didn’t care that she was sweaty, probably smelled, didn’t have any makeup on, or that it was a supply closet. Jo was going to make Raph happy in there.

Jo went into the dim and ‘L’ shaped supply closet. It was warm in there, being next to the room with the water heater. The shelves were filled with towels, cleaning supplies, toiletries, and gym shirts. Jo heard something coming from around the corner and figured that was where Raph was.

“Master,” Jo called out and realized how she had not said such a thing out loud yet. It seemed to symbolize her total devotion to her lover.

“Over here,” Raph called out around the corner.

Jo dashed down the path to where Raph was. Jo stopped, for many things were happening and Jo needed a moment to process it all. There was Raph, standing there on top of a small foot stool. He looked like he was really enjoying himself. That was because Maria Keely, the sexiest patron of the gym, was on her knees sucking Raph’s dick enthusiastically. Jo felt her body be enveloped with heat and desire for that long meaty shaft that was going in and out of Maria’s mouth. Jo felt her already soaked panties get even wetter at the sight of Raph’s manhood being used.

“Well, join in,” Raph said to Jo. “I’ve already made Maria bi-sexual. Jo, you are now bi-sexual and want to fuck and be fucked by women, but mostly by me. You’ll never be jealous of anyone that I am with and will want to help out and participate in any way you can, or I want.”

Jo felt her pussy go from just burning to scorching hot. Jo would have killed Maria for being between her and Raph’s dick, but as soon as her Master said the words her mind, her body, her soul, and her sexual preferences shifted in between heartbeats. Of course she would fuck women, lick tits, finger pussies, do anything and everything to a woman that she would want done to her. Of course she would share a woman with her Master. His pleasure is most important, and, for Jo, her only desire is to make her Master happy.

Jo got onto her knees and was taking one of Raph’s balls into her mouth. She’d never done anything like that before. Previous boyfriends had wanted sex all the time with her, but Jo admitted to being a tease. She would make sure they really wanted her, and do anything she wanted if she would just give them a taste. In the back of Jo’s mind the fact that tables had turned on her was noted, and then pushed to the side. Joe felt the skin, the hair, the flesh, and the large egg shaped organ in her mouth. Jo didn’t think that for her it was sexy, but her Master moaned, so she knew she was doing something right.

“Your turn,” Raph said and Jo saw his cock so close her eyes crossed.

Jo took Raph’s cock into her mouth like it was fitting into a slot meant for it. Jo didn’t think, couldn’t think, there was so much joy and sexual pleasure from just having his vein covered, saliva smooth, and rock hard dick in her mouth that pushed everything else out. Jo wrapped her lips around the head and sucked on him like a vacuum.

“Damn, that’s good,” Raph said. “Hey Maria, lick Jo’s pussy while I fuck her face.”

“Yes Master,” Maria said.

For a moment Jo hesitated. Despite her new desire for a woman to pleasure her, this was something she’d never experienced before. Jo took a look over with Raph’s dick still in her mouth. Maria had a heritage of both Mexico and Asia, giving her an erotic look. Her eyes were slightly narrow, but not totally. Her hair was a deep dark black. She had the body that was curves and muscle tone of a fitness model, which is what she was. Maria had breast implants, but they were not overly large, just what a woman her size would have if she had body fat that wasn’t in the single digits. Focusing on Raph’s cock between her lips Jo lowered her shorts and panties.

The sexual, erotic, and carnal pleasure that had been building inside of Jo just got multiplied, several times, when Maria’s tongue stroked her twat. The woman’s head between her legs was licking her snatch like it was a dripping ice cream cone, and not a dripping slit. This was while Jo had a hard thick dick in her mouth sliding in and out over her tongue. Jo felt her body glowing with raw animalistic carnal pleasure. There were few thoughts in her mind as a moan manifested in her throat from all the stimulating titillation that bombarded her body.

“I’m going to cum,” Raph said quickly. “Both of you get on your knees.”

Jo tried to say something but Raph’s cock was still deep in her mouth, and she was already on her knees. Maria quickly pulled her head out from under Jo and with smooth eagerness she was on her knees. Raph pulled his cock out of Jo’s mouth just in time to hit her nose with the first squirt of his cum. Raph jacked his cock with his hand as squirt after squirt of cum came out, all over Jo’s and Maria’s faces. One squirt would still have a trail of white attached before another squirt came. Jo felt her body climax as just feeling her Master’s cum land on her face.

Jo accepted and welcomed the climax of her body. Her pussy squirted a short and weak little spray of clear juices. As soon as the liquid left her then the rest of what Jo considered her body became a bucking bronco. Her pussy flexed and contracted over and over. Her stomach and hips jumped and jerked in wave after wave of passion. Jo’s entire body quaked as the orgasm was ripped out of her, and left only the weakness of post orgasmic joy. Breathing hard Jo came back to reality and her senses. She realized she still had her shirt on, and it, along with her face, was covered in her Master’s cum.

“That was fun,” Raph said as Jo was still coming down from her orgasm. “I can’t wait to take you both home with me and fuck you proper. Let’s get cleaned up. Oh right, Maria make sure I give you my address so you can come by as soon as we’re off work.

Jo looked over at her fellow lover and saw she was sweaty, covered in cum, and having aftershocks from her own orgasm. The semen covering her lips made a sticky string appearance as she said, “Yes Master.”

“How about you two make out, passionately for a few minutes, licking my cum off each other’s faces,” Raph said. “I’ll leave and then you two can also leave separately as not to draw attention.”

“Yes Master,” Both women said at the same time. For Jo, her only focus was on pleasing and obeying her Master by doing as he commanded. Jo was dimly aware that Raph left. Jo and Maria were busy licking the cum off each other’s face as their hands and lips touched and caressed. Jo wasn’t sure if she had ever kissed a woman before, other than her mother, but this was slightly but profoundly different than kissing any of her boyfriends. Maria was soft, hot, eager, to lock lips, slide tongues together, and press their bodies together so their breasts were crushed between the two.

It was Jo who broke off their make-out session first. “I need to get back to work before it seems suspicious,” Jo said.

Maria nodded her head in acceptance of this. “I don’t think Master wants to advertize we are his bi-sexual slaves,” Maria said evenly as if it were no big deal.

To Jo, this was a very big deal. Jo hadn’t thought of herself as a slave before then. She knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Raph was in fact her Master. However, Jo hadn’t even thought of herself as a slave until Maria said that what they were. Jo thought that this was a profound and life changing acknowledgement of her status now. She was of course Raph’s slave, and anything else he wanted. Jo would be his fuck toy, his slut hole, she would be his cock sheath, and his cum dumpster if he wanted her to be so. Jo accepted completely that she was a slave to her Master, Raphael Prunty.

Jo changed her work shirt. Thankfully there were a number in the supply closet, and ducked into the women’s locker room. In a few minutes she came out of the locker room looking like nothing had happened. Jo tried not to watch Raph as he worked the welcome desk. Jo tried not to watch Maria as she talked/flirted with Raph. Jo tried to ignore the burning heat of lust that never seemed to leave her loins.

Nearly an hour later Jo watched Raph leave the gym, and then she left a few minutes later. She knew where Raph lived, and gratefully it was not a long walk. She had gone to a cookout at his condo a few weeks before. She was more than happy to go up to his indistinct door, and press the bell. She was glad his condo number was a palindrome or she probably wouldn’t have remembered it.

“Jo,” Raph said pleased to see her and ushering her inside. “Please come in, strip naked, and pose seductively.”

Jo heard the words, but the tone was friendly, and almost conversational. Jo didn’t even realize that her hands had started pulling her work shirt off. Jo did feel her body be exposed to the cool air inside the condo. Then after kicking her discarded clothing to the side she contorted her body so she was thrusting out her pussy. She stayed like that, posed, and waiting.

“Nice,” Raph said and Jo felt her pussy swell with arousal. “We’re just waiting for Maria to show up, so freeze your body like that, and let your mind go blank until I call for you.”

Jo wanted to acknowledge that she heard and understood the command, but her body was locked in place, frozen and unmoving. Then her mind seemed to drift off. It was like daydreaming about nothing. Her brain just wasn’t focusing, on anything.

Jo came back to herself climaxing hard. It was like an unexpected full body electric shock of a huge voltage and current lightning bolt focused on her pussy and arcs of blue charge burning down her arms and legs. Her mind wasn’t able to understand that she was having an orgasm so powerful her eyes had rolled back into her head, her pussy was pulsing and squirting, drool was flopping around as it fell from her slack mouth, and she’d fallen to the ground. Jo was bucking, shaking, and quivering as her mind burned with an orgasm far beyond any she’d ever had before. It was almost a mercy when her brain shut down and she passed out.

When Jo was able to come to consciousness again it was dark out the windows of the condo. She was on Raph’s couch and covered with a blanket. She sat up and realized she was naked under the blanket. She looked around and found no one about. With the blanket wrapped around her body Jo went to look for her Master.

In the bedroom on the second floor Jo found Raph and Maria having sex. Actually Maria was naked and riding on top of Raph. Her bare back was sweaty and the muscles she’d developed at the gym, mirror images of each side, bunched and twisted as she humped Raph. She was mumbling something that Jo couldn’t hear.

“Look who finally came back to the land of the living,” Raph said and Maria turned her head to see Jo. Maria had a glazed look in her eyes. Her face and black hair were drenched in sweat. Her lips were still moving in the mumble of what she was saying as she continued to hump and ride Raph’s cock.

“Forgive me Master,” Jo said with dry lips, “I don’t know what happened to me.”

“Oh I do,” Raph said as Jo got closer to him. “While you were blank and mindless Maria and I started to pleasure your body. I don’t know if mercilessly would be the right word or not. We teased your body until you were ten times where you would normally climax, and then I let you have your mind back. It was amazing! You were flopping around like a sexy and erotic fish on dry land. Maria had to clean up the floor from all the cum juices you shot out of your pussy. Then you passed out, from having and orgasm! That was so erotic! I don’t mean to be yelling, but from what I’ve read and seen on the internet, that’s almost impossible.”

Jo looked around the bedroom. There were the usual dresser, desk, and closet full of clothes. There were also three bookshelves filled with books. From the size and thickness of the books Jo judged that most were non-fiction text books. Jo also was close enough now to hear what Maria was mumbling.

Drenched with sweat to the point it was dripping off her nose, chin, and breasts Maria was saying barely loud enough to hear, “You are my commanding Master. I am your obedient slave. You are my commanding Master. I am your obedient slave. You are my commanding Master. I am your obedient slave.”

“Okay Maria,” Raph said patting the woman’s muscular thigh. “Jo’s here now so you can take a break, and only think, but not have to say, your mantra.”

“Yes Master,” Maria said sounding on the verge of sleep. She seemed like she was about to lift her leg to get off Raph’s cock, but then her eyes rolled back into her head, and she fell over onto the bed having an orgasm that almost looked painful.

“Oops,” Raph said as he and Jo watched the fitness model quiver and shake. Her narrow eyes were open, but only the whites showed. Her naked sweaty body shook as her arms and legs flopped around uncontrollably. Her tongue hung out as drool flowed down the side of her mouth. After a minute of convulsions her body jerked a few more times, and then she went still with her eyes closed.

“I forgot,” Raph said to Jo sounding embarrassed. “I told Maria that when she has an orgasm from now on it will be so powerful she too will pass out, like you did. Then when we started having sex I may be able to get hard, but I wasn’t sure I would actually cum, so I told her she’d orgasm when I did, or when I was done with her. I guess she took this to be I was done with her.”

Jo felt a loss at hearing that Maria did not get Raph’s seed inside of her. Jo looked down at Raph’s still hard, still thick, and average length but above average girth of a cock. Jo felt her body heat up more knowing she had a chance. “Do you not want me to fuck you, Master?” Jo asked not sure which she wanted more, to obey her Master, or have his cock buried in her hot sore pussy.

“No,” Raph said and Jo felt her heart sink, “I want to fuck you.” Jo’s eyes snapped up to look at Raph. “Get on your back,” Raph said getting up on his knees, “and spread those legs of yours.”

Jo’s heart jumped and thrilled hearing her Master’s commands. She all but slammed her back onto the bed, and her naked legs spread so wide she was doing the splits in front of the only man she ever wanted to please. It didn’t matter to Jo that her pussy was sore. It didn’t matter to Jo that she was starving. It didn’t matter to Jo that there was another unconscious naked woman also on the bed. For Jo the only thing that mattered was obeying and pleasing her Master.

Raph lined up his cock, where eight inches in length was more than enough to fill Jo’s pussy. Jo tried to watch her Master, but as soon as the head of his dick was inside of her biological events started happening. Jo felt her body ignite with pleasure and delight. Her pussy was suddenly flooded with juices that let her Master slide into her with ease. Jo moaned with sexual delight that spread all through her blocking out higher mental functions. With the unbridled sexual delight of having her Master inside of her there was little she could do but ride the eroticism. Jo was so enraptured by pleasure she didn’t even realize Raph was all the way inside of her until he pulled out to start thrusting.

Jo thrashed and seemed to fight her insides as she felt the orgasm building quicker than ever before. The woman that was a slave could not deny the orgasm about to explode out of her any more than she could deny that Raph was her Master. Jo felt her orgasm burst out of her like an over pressurized pipe. Everything exploded and gushed out of her, and into the world. Jo lost sight as her eyes rolled far back into her head. Jo lost control as her arms legs and hips bucked and shook with a life of their own. Jo lost all thought as her brain exploded with sharp yellow stars that drove everything but the pressurized pleasure flowing out of her.

Many minutes later Jo found herself under the arm of her Master. She wasn’t sure how or when she had moved to cuddle up against her Master, but she looked over and there was Maria asleep with her head resting on Raph’s bare chest just below his collar bone. Jo snuggled in, feeling Raph’s warmth and his strong arm around her naked body. When Jo felt his strong arm pull the blanket up to cover everyone, and even tuck it in around her, Jo felt like she was finally without fear.

“Whose phone is that?” Raph asked in a sleepy voice. This was what Jo woke up to after realizing she was drooling on a hairy male chest.

“I think it’s yours,” Maria said in a less sleepy voice. Maria reached over to a night stand, and on a pile of books was a phone charging and ringing like an old fashion bell sound.

“It’s probably work,” Raph said as Maria unplugged the phone and handed it over to Raph. “Thank you,” Raph said as he went to answer the phone, but it stopped ringing before he could answer it. However Raph’s finger did open a text on his phone.

Jo watched her Master as he blinked a few times to get his eyes to focus on his phone. It wasn’t just that he didn’t have his glasses on, but also when first waking up the ability to focus on small print words is momentarily difficult for everyone. However, Jo saw the change in expression in Raph almost immediately.

“Shit!” Raph said looking at his phone and seeming unable to take his eyes off the small screen. He tapped away at his phone clearly sending a text. In a second his phone beeped and he clearly was reading another text. “Oh shit, this is bad,” Raph said and started tapping away at the screen.

“Master,” Jo said concerned. She sat up and looked from Maria to Raph. Maria was doing the same thing. “Can we do anything to help?” Jo asked as Raph was sending another text.

Raph was about to say something when his phone beeped again. “Freeze,” Raph said, “don’t move a muscle.”

Jo felt her body lock up. Maria did the same, but she was off balance and fell over onto her side, stiff as a statue. Jo’s eyes were even fixed in place and she could just barely see her Master as he looked at his phone and tapped away. Jo tried to move, but all she could do was remain still and watch as her Master seemed to be in pain as one text after another, after another came into his phone.

“Slaves,” Raph said in a near monotone voice, “unfreeze and stand at attention. Listen and obey. When I am done talking, you are to take a shower, together, and clean each other thoroughly. You are to get dressed in whatever I have that will fit you, and go immediately to 4932 Beech Street. Knock on the door. You will serve and obey the person who answers the door as you would me. When the person answers the door you will no longer have to obey me.” Raph then fell over, asleep before he face planted onto the bed.

Jo was very confused. She was going obey what her Master spoke. She unfroze as soon as he said to. She was concerned for her Master as she stood there, straight as a laser beam, and listening carefully to the commands given. It wasn’t hard to figure out what had happened. Someone used the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text on Raph. Jo understood completely that someone was using Raph to get her and Maria as slaves. The only question was, who?

Maria had gotten down off the bed. She had stood at attention, hitting her head on the ceiling, as soon as Raph had ordered them to stand at attention. Now the both of them had to obey the rest of the commands.

Jo was trying to remember why that address sounded so familiar. As she and Maria washed each other’s body the name Beech Street seemed to jog something in her mind. There was something there that seemed to make Jo want to associate it with work. Was it someone’s address? Was it a client’s or a coworker’s home? Jo could not for the life of her remember.

Finished cleaning, and still damp, Jo was trying to place the name Beech Street. As Jo pulled out a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt that both were too small for her, even without undergarments, Jo’s brain just gave up like it was a hard math problem. Jo put on her sneakers, but couldn’t find her socks.

Maria and Jo both put the address into their phones to help them navigate to 4932 Beech Street, with Maria driving and Jo a passenger. The neighborhood was quiet ranch style homes. The yards were large in front and back. Beech Street was down two side streets to get just to a simple street with three houses on either side. The address was nothing special. Large old trees towered over the houses, providing shade in the summer and seemingly endless raking of leaves in the fall. The houses each had a small porch big enough for a bench or two chairs. The driveways went along the sides of the houses, where a garage could be, or, as with the address they were pulling up to, extended to be able to reach the house’s back door. Off white siding, a gray shingled roof, and fake black shudders around the windows gave the house a normal look to it.

Jo and Maria went up to the door in their ill fitting clothes, and holding only the keys and their cell phones. Jo was fighting the commands in her head. She didn’t want to stop obeying her Master. She loved her Master. She had the best sex of her life with her Master. She desperately wanted to please and obey him. Jo did not want the person coming to open the door to be her Master. She already had one. Jo did have a Master, and he commanded her to knock on the door and to serve and obey the person who answered it. Unable to even consider not obeying this is just what Jo and Maria did at the same time.

The door opened quickly.

“OH YES!” The blond woman said. She looked Maria and Jo up and down. “I knew that asshole took you as his slaves. Well guess what, you’re my slaves now. Come in sluts and get down on your knees and worship me, your Mistress.” Carol Smith said as Jo and Maria entered the house.

Jo couldn’t understand it. Carol Smith was her coworker. Granted she’d stopped coming to work a few weeks prior, five? Carol Smith was the first person Jo had seen where the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text was used on. Carol, with her blond hair and bubbly personality was now her Mistress. This seemed off. Carol was short, barely pushing five feet, but she had taken on a different appearance since that day weeks ago where Jo had seen her forced to be naked and take pictures of her own body. Carol’s breasts seemed to have ballooned up to triple-E breasts that looked cartoonish on her small body. Carol’s body had also taken on the look of a body builder training for competition with the extremely low body fat and intensely ripped muscles. It also was odd to see Carol wearing four inch heels while at home.

“HA!” Carol said as she closed the front door. Jo had gotten on her knees and was actively bowing toward her coworker. “Oh you two will serve and obey me,” Carol said with glee in her voice. “Say it, say you’ll serve and obey me.”

“I will serve and obey you,” Jo found her mouth moving and speaking despite what she was feeling. Jo admitted that Carol had a great body. She was currently dressed in a tight white tee-shirt, cut in a way to show off her cleavage and midriff, and tight enough the metal bars in each nipple were clearly visible. Her legs were on display except for her very short jean cut offs that were so small it was likely Carol wasn’t wearing underwear. Carol’s calf muscles seemed constantly flexed with the four inch heels she seemed to be unconsciously constantly shifting her weight in.

“Yes you sluts will serve and obey me, your Mistress,” Carol said with delight. “Did that asshole make you bi-sexual?”

“Yes Mistress,” Jo said quickly obeying. Jo heard Maria echo her words, and there was a deep pit of fear that Carol was now in control. Jo was longing for Raph in every other way.

“Good,” Carol said all but pacing before her slaves. “Slaves, I command you to lust for my body more than anyone else ever. You both desperately want to fuck me.”

Everything seems to revolve around sex when people obtain the power to command, Jo thought. Jo was thinking this as she gazed upon her Mistress’ body. Carol had the gentle curves of a woman who hits the gym often, and eats very little. Carol’s body was turning Jo on, all the way on. Jo felt the sexual need and pull toward the blond woman that was more than she had felt for Raph or anyone else. Jo desperately wanted to press her naked body against her Mistress’ naked body.

“I wasn’t always a horny dyke,” Carol said looking at her bowing slaves. “It was just one of the many commands implanted into my mind, like these breasts, heels, and well other things this asshole liked. You see, this one asshole, who will forever regret enslaving me, however briefly, made me lust after women and only women. I’m sure he intended on making me bi-sexual, but he didn’t get the chance. I outsmarted him, just like I’m outsmarting Raph. Now, I have two slaves that no one will connect me to, or at least not legally. What’s more I’m sure that Raph wants you two back, but I’m too smart for him, and now any time he thinks about sending me a ‘Your Master Commands You’ text he has to masturbate to ejaculation.”

Carol leaned against the closed front door of her house and proceeded to pop the buttons on her jean shorts. “I’ll admit that I’ve had a sexual fantasy,” Carol was saying as she lowered her shorts to reveal that she, in fact, was not wearing panties and her pussy was completely shaved. Carol pulled her shorts off of her tall heels. “I’ve always fantasized about being fucked as soon as my man walked through the front door. Now, I have to modify my fantasies to being eaten out at the front door. Maria, come over here and eat me out, slut, until I tell you to stop. Jo, how about you masturbate for a while, but don’t cum you slut.”

Marie and Jo said at the same time, “Yes Mistress.” Jo pushed down her ill-fitting shorts and pulled off the too tight shirt. Jo tossed the clothes beyond her keys and phone, and then did as her Mistress commanded. Jo put her hand between her legs, feeling a stickiness that had manifested since taking a shower earlier. Jo looked up as Maria put her face between the thick legs of the blond woman. Carol gasped and laughed a little as she threw her head back and let the fitness model do as instructed. Carol had just enough presence of mind to pull her modified tee-shirt off to reveal her pierced nipples.

Jo was still on her knees as she leaned back. Bracing one hand on the floor behind her she had her other hand between her legs. Jo was not really aroused. Jo really did want to touch every part of Carol’s body. Jo did want to lick that wonderful looking pussy. Jo wished she were where Maria was. Jo was feeling the need to pleasure her Mistress, or at least her body. The desire to self pleasure just wasn’t there. That could be why Jo noticed her phone light up and a small chirp that alerted her to a new text message.

With one hand rubbing her mound Jo opened her phone with the other. It was a text from Raph. Clearly had had woken up and sent her a text. Jo looked at the text, wary that a previous text from Raph had started innocent and had evolved into sexual slavery. Regardless the opening words of, ‘Jo please open’ were enough for Jo to open the full text and read it.

Raph: ‘Jo, please open the next text I send and show it to Carol without reading it yourself.’

Jo’s heart was in her throat. She had to serve and obey her Mistress, but she didn’t love her Mistress. Jo longed for the blond woman’s body, to lick her shaved slit, to flick her nipples, to kiss every inch of her body, but Jo did not have feelings for her other than lust. It was Raph, her former Master, whom she loved. Jo felt her body pulling apart as her pussy longed for her Mistress, but her heart yearned for her former Master, and her brain was caught in between. In the end her brain had to side with the only real choice.

Jo let her brain work out the command she was given by Carol. Jo was to masturbate for a while, but how long is ‘a while’ in real time? Jo decided that ‘a while’ was how long she had been rubbing her clit, and stopped. The next text from Raph came with the opening words being, ‘Your Master Commands’ and then was cut off. Jo hovered over the text displayed on her smart phone, and then turned the phone away from her eyes. Jo tapped the screen, saw the reflected light change to the gray glow of her text screen and then stood up, painfully, to go to her Mistress.

“Mistress,” Jo said holding out her phone before Carol’s eyes, “it’s for you.”

“What?” Carol said distracted by the fitness model between her legs. Carol blinked and her eyes eventually focused on Jo’s phone before her. Jo watched Carol’s eyes involuntarily see and read the text before her. “Oh fuck,” Carol said as she took the phone from Jo’s hand. Another text came up, and Carol tapped on that.

Carol’s eyes were glued at Jo’s phone screen, for the most part. Carol’s eyes crossed as an orgasm was ripped out of her by Maria’s tongue. The blond woman was standing, stiff as an unsteady board on her four inch heels, and Maria was still licking her, but then Carol’s body opened up with a flexing of her muscles and a gush of fluid from between her legs all over Maria’s face. Carol’s body jumped, twitched, and jerked as her body had an orgasm that made her abs and hips rock with several waves. Carol’s mind, however, was held tight by the text messages that Raph was sending.

When Carol’s eyes could again see straight she was reading text after text from Raph. All the while the cum covered face of Maria was still licking her Mistress’s twat. Carol was still having aftershocks of her orgasm when she texted back. There was an exchange of texts that Jo was helpless but to watch, and long to switch places with Maria.

“Slaves,” Carol said in a monotone voice, “stand at attention, and let your minds go blank until I tell you to wake up.”

Jo had to obey, even if she didn’t really want to. The last time Jo let her mind go blank she woke up in the middle of an orgasm that literally knocked her unconscious. Regardless Jo had to do as she was commanded to, and let her bare feet snap together. Jo’s hands shot down to her bare sides, right next to her smooth hips and firm ass. She stared ahead of her, but then her mind drifted away. Vision, feelings, and emotion drained away like water in sand. Jo had become a statue again.

Jo woke up and immediately realized she was in Raph’s bedroom. She also realized she was not wearing the clothes she went over to Carol’s house in. Now she had a modified yellow tee-shirt that was cut to show off cleavage and midriff, and peach colored shorts that were far too tight for her, and she still wasn’t wearing underwear. The only saving grace was she still had her sneakers on, no socks. Dimly she was aware that Maria and Carol were standing next to her.

“I have clothes,” Jo said looking down at her chest that didn’t push out the shirt as much as it could probably accommodate.

“Likewise,” Maria said looking down at her incredibly thin blue shirt, also modified to show off cleavage and midriff, as well as a pair of black bicycle shorts that were so tight her muscular butt dimples could be seen.

Jo looked up and there was Raph sitting on the edge of his bed, which was made up. He was dressed in his clothes, but he also looked sad. In his hand was a cell phone, and the sun seemed to shine on his glasses to obscure his eyes, but it looked like he was crying. Jo noticed the sun was up, way up, and wondered if it was still morning or had things progressed to afternoon? Jo also wondered what day it was. A thought popped into Jo’s mind and she laughed a little.

“What is it?” Raph asked.

Jo realized the question was to her and she finally said, “It’s just the last time I woke up from having my mind blank, I was having an orgasm so powerful I lost consciousness. I like this better, Master.” Jo then realized what she had called Raph. “Sorry you’re not…I mean you were… Carol is our… Raph, what’s going on?”

“Our dear sweet Carol over there has been naughty,” Raph said pointing to the blond woman with his phone. Carol just stood there, as if in a trance, gently swaying, shifting her weight on her four inch heels, and dressed again in her modified tee-shirt and jean cut offs. Her eyes were open, but glassy, and unfocused. “It’s not her fault,” Raph continued. “I wondered why she hadn’t been at work for a few weeks. Well someone used the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text to make her an obedient lesbian slut slave. She claims to have outsmarted her captors, but I have doubts. Still a lesbian she set out to scratch that itch. She saw you, Jo, and followed you to my place. Then you, Maria, showed up at my place, and figured what I had done. She had to find the cell phone list of other employees and then texted me. I made you her slaves.”

Jo found she wasn’t rooted in one spot and went down and sat next to Raph. She put her arm around him since he clearly was in distress. “I used you to enslave her,” Raph said to Jo as Maria looked Carol over. “I was pissed, and ready to do evil and horrible things to her,” Raph said and it was clear he was gently crying. “Then I realized the monster I had become. I didn’t send the text to her that would have done irreparable damage. Instead I had her make you girls go blank, and then drive the three of you over here, so I can deprogram you.”

“Deprogram us?” Maria said as she gently tugged on Carol’s nipple piercings through her tight tee-shirt. “You mean give us back our free will?”

“Yes, and make is so the ‘Your Master Commands You’ texts never affect you ever again,” Raph said and he was very sad but had stopped crying.

“You can do that!” Maria screamed. “You’re telling me there’s a way so I never have to wonder if a text I read will make me into a whore or something?”

“Yeah,” Raph said hanging his head low. “You just need someone to send you a text saying that the ‘Your Master Commands You’ will no longer affect you in any way ever again. This is something I should have done in the first place, but I was horny, greedy, and a little evil.”

“Very evil,” Maria said clearly angry.

“You’re a man,” Jo said with a shrug still holding Raph. “I sort of expected something like this from every guy. I find it flattering you want me.”

“Don’t you dare,” Maria said pointing at Jo. “I’m feeling it too, you know. I love Master, sorry, Raph, with all my heart, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get pissed off at him. He’s just like my ex-boyfriend. Well maybe not just like him. Okay so my ex was a creep that used the ‘Your Master Commands You’ test that would make me give him blowjobs as soon as he walked in the door, display myself in progressively smaller bikinis, and give him the names of sexier fitness models.”

“What happened?” Jo asked.

“I used the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text on him to free me from his control,” Maria said looking more than a little proud. “My ex told me that I couldn’t use my phone to send him a ‘Your Master Commands You’ text, so I used someone else’s. I started the text with, ‘I’ve got the twenty bucks I owe you’ so he’d open the text, and then POW I made him free me and leave so I’d never hear from him again. I had no idea that Master would use the same trick on me. Damn it, I still think of you as my Master.”

“Yeah, I need to fix that,” Raph said. “I need to fix Carol too. She doesn’t deserve to be a lesbian slave forever.” Raph stood up and went to stand before Carol. “Carol, I am your Master, and you must obey me, and let these commands control your mind, retain them, and obey them,” Raph said to the dazed looking woman, who was surprisingly a few inches shorter than Raph. “Your sexual feelings for men and women will go back to before you read the ‘Your Master Commands You’ texts. You will no longer be compelled by any commands you were given by previous ‘Your Master Commands You’ texts. Now wake up.”

Carol staggered and nearly fell with her heels going out from under her. Raph was there to catch her, and gently put her back on her feet. “What the hell,” Carol said and started swatting at Raph. “Get your hands off me!” Then Carol realized what was going on. “Oh fuck, really Raph? Fuck, you got me! I suppose at the snap of your fingers I’m going to get on my knees and suck you off?”

“Relax,” Maria said to Carol. “I think Raph is actually one of the good guys. How do you feel about Raph and women in general?”

Carol blinked and looked Raph up and down, and then looked Maria and Jo up and down. “Okay well my desire to kick Raph in the nuts hard is decreasing,” Carol said. “I’m envious of you towering women who have no problem staying thin since you’re so tall. Fuck, I hate these nipple piercings.”

Carol looked down at her feet. She put one hand on Raph’s shoulder and used her other hand to take her heels off. “Oh, that feels good,” Carol said as her feet went flat on the floor. “It’s been weeks since I’ve worn anything other than heels,” Carol said in relief.

“I need two pliers to get these fucking nipple bars off my chest,” Carol said looking down at her body. “Men and their fixation with huge boobs always confuse me.”

“There are pliers downstairs in the kitchen,” Raph said sitting back down on the bed, and Jo put her arm around him again. “They’re in the island, far drawer with all the junk, in the front left corner. You might as well grab your cell phones while you’re down there so I can free you forever.”

“Thank God,” Maria said and went out the bedroom door.

“Hey, wait for me,” Carol said walking out on feet that seemed to rise up in the heel as she walked.

Raph looked at Jo next to him. “You should get your phone too so I can remove this compulsion that you’re in love with me, and everything else,” Raph said.

“Is that what you want?” Jo asked not moving.

“What I want is not important, what is right is,” Raph said and tears were again filling his eyes about to overflow. “What is important is you are free to make your own choices, and decide what makes you happy. Now get going.”

Jo stood up, and looked at Raph sitting on the bed. She felt like she was abandoning him, like he was someone that needed her, but she was leaving. The sunlight shined on his glasses so she again couldn’t see his eyes, but there was a small trickle of clear liquid that rolled down his cheek. Jo left the bedroom without a word.

“Found it,” Maria said as Jo came into the kitchen.

Jo looked at what was going on. Carol had taken her shirt off, and was seated in a chair. In her hand was a metal pair of gas pliers with a yellow handle, and had been trying to pull the metal bar with its round end studs out of her nipple. It wasn’t working. Maria was holding a pair of needle nose pliers and went over to Carol with them. On top of the island were three sets of phones and keys. Jo picked her phone up, and deleted and blocked all the ‘Your Master Commands You’ texts. Jo also deleted without reading the texts that were for Carol. Jo then looked at her text history, and saw the ones that Raph had sent her. It seemed so long ago, but it was just yesterday.

“Do you think he’ll do it?” Jo asked Maria and Carol as they worked on Carol’s left nipple.

“Do what?” Maria asked.

“OUCH!” Carol yelled. “My tits are super sensitive with these fucking bars in them. All men are assholes. Raph better make me immune to those fucking texts or I’m going to murder him.”

“The sex was good,” Jo countered.

“The sex was amazing,” Maria said as she worked at the nipple bar on Carol. “I would even use more powerful words if I could think of them right now.”

“Raph could have done much worse to us,” Jo said choosing her words carefully. “Take Carol for instance.”

“Yes, take me for instance,” Carol said looking down at her nipple. “Are we twisting the wrong way or something? I can’t wait to get a real shirt on and pants. You have no idea what that asshole had me do, and I loved every second of the sex, but I knew it wasn’t me.”

“This guy didn’t make you happy?” Jo asked Carol.

“Happy! Ha, that’s a laugh,” Carol said. “The only happiness I felt was at the end when I sent the text to him telling him that he could never get an erection ever again.”

“Don’t you dare,” Maria said to Jo pointing the needle nose pliers at her. “Don’t you dare think about staying with that manipulative asshole upstairs.”

“You don’t have that tug at your heart, that feeling of love?” Jo asked feeling it herself.

Maria grumbled as she went back to Carol’s nipple bar. “Yes, but it isn’t real,” Maria said focused on the metal bar. “Let’s switch tools.” Maria and Carol swapped pliers and tried again.

“You think the love we both feel for Raph isn’t real?” Jo asked.

“I know it isn’t real,” Maria countered. “It’s too intense. It’s too on the surface, and not going away. When my ex and I first got together the love I felt for him seemed to mellow out right after we had sex. For Raph, it is like I can’t let go of what a nice and considerate guy he is. I know he used me, both of us, for sex, and made us bi-sexual. I love him for letting me enjoy a woman as much as I enjoy him. I love him for not turning me into some obsessed slave to his dick. I even love that he loves all the hard work I put into exercising my body. That’s not what I felt with my ex, except for when we first got together.”

“Maybe there’s a reason why he’s your ex,” Jo offered.

“Fuck that,” Carol said and then her eyes shot open in surprise. “There we go I felt it move. You two are pathetic. You’re missing one very important factor. Can you trust Raph? I sure as shit don’t. I’m not sure I can trust anyone ever again. I barely trust Maria here with pliers this close to my tits.” Maria gently pulled the metal bar, minus one round metal end, free from Carol’s left nipple. “Fuck that feels better,” Carol said swiping her hand back and forth over her now erect nipple.

“I can’t believe that the guy who turned me into this was someone I trusted and was attracted to,” Carol said as she and Maria started in on her left nipple. “He sent rapid fire texts to me, and I was reading one when another one came, and another, and then he sent the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text, and I was his slave. I’m not going to be able to trust anyone ever again, and if that means I’ll never be happy again, well fuck it, that’s life.”

“I want to be happy,” Maria said. “Oh this one is coming much easier. I just want to be happy with someone that I know wants to make me happy, not just with sex. What do you want, Jo. Think about it, what do you want?”

“I want to be happy too,” Jo said sounding reluctant in the words. “I want someone that makes me happy, and that I can make happy. As my mom use to say, I should find someone that I want to drive faster towards than away. I do trust Raph.”

“It’s not like I can’t tell where this is going,” Maria said and dropped the round metal nut that had been on the end of Carol’s nipple bar. “You are in love with Raph, and don’t want to give it up. Well how about you let him free your mind first and see if you still love him. Then I don’t give a damn what you two do together.”

Jo frowned as Carol pulled the small metal bar free from her nipple. “So let me get this straight,” Jo said as Carol dramatically dropped the metal bar into a nearby trash can. “You,” Jo said pointing at Carol, “are going to give up on love and happiness to become a spinster since you don’t think you could ever trust anyone ever again.” Jo then turned to Maria and said, “You are going to keep looking for love and happiness even thou Raph provides you with love and happiness.” Both women glared at Jo as Carol pulled on her too tight and revealing tee-shirt which showed her hard nipples clearly through the fabric.

“I think we should go upstairs and get this over with,” Maria said putting the pliers down on the island and grabbing her phone. Maria handed Carol her phone, but keeping an eye on Jo. Maria and Carol looked down at both of their phones and started deleting unwanted texts as they walked towards the stairs.

Jo looked down at her phone. She started texting.

“What are you doing?” Carol asked with her phone propped on her large breasts. Her hard nipples still stood out under the tight white fabric.

“Texting,” Jo said not looking up. “Work texted and wondered where I was.”

“I need to try and get my job back,” Carol said glumly. “I’m sure they’ve got a shirt big enough for me, somewhere.”

“How do you think I feel,” Maria said. “I have a photo shoot tonight.”

Jo followed the other two up stairs, still texting. They came into the bedroom to find Raph had not moved from his spot on the bed. “I thought something had gone wrong,” Raph said looking up at them.

“Shut the fuck up and let’s do this,” Carol said cocking her hip.

“Right,” Raph said looking down at his phone. “I think I need to make this more than one text just to make sure it takes hold. Do you want me to do this one at a time, or a group text?”

“I’m starving,” Jo said, “let’s make this a group text so I can get something eat.”

“Same here,” Maria said holding her stomach.

“I just want out of here as soon as possible,” Carol said angry.

“Group text it is,” Raph said. He started tapping on his phone.

The women’s phones each alerted them to a text. The women stared at their phones with unblinking eyes. Text after text came in and the women only moved their fingers to tap on their screens. Finally they seemed to sag and sigh and blink several times.

“Did it work?” Maria asked.

“Well I don’t have a desire to strip naked and screw him,” Carol said looking Raph up and down in disgust. “Jo?”

Jo looked over at Raph. The pull on her heart wasn’t nearly as intense as it was before. It wasn’t gone, but she didn’t feel the need to press her naked body against his. She did look at his crotch, and there was something that did spark in her loins, but it wasn’t nearly the overwhelming desire to fuck him that had consumed her before.

“I’m fine,” Jo said sounding a touch sad. “Someone test this stupid ‘Your Master Commands You’ on me.”

Maria accepted the challenge and texted Jo. Jo looked down at the text and frowned.

Maria: ‘Your Master Commands You to cluck like a chicken.’

“Really?” Jo said to Maria in disappointment. “Hey, it didn’t work.”

“Do me,” Carol said to Maria.

Maria sent a text.

Carol read the text, and then looked up at Maria and said, “What did you expect me to do?”

“Be sarcastic like you are doing,” Maria said to Carol. “Now text me,” Maria said. Carol shrugged and texted Maria.

Carol: ‘Your Master Commands You to show me your tits.’

Maria glared at Carol. “Are you sure you’re not still a lesbian?” Maria asked.

“It’s all I could think of,” Carol said. “Fine, I’m convinced. I’m out of here. Wait, how the hell did I get here?”

“I had Jo drive you all over here in Maria’s car,” Raph said from the bed.

“You shut the fuck up,” Carol said to Raph. “If you want to even have a hair’s width of forgiveness from me, get me my job at the gym back.”

“Done,” Raph said getting on his phone.

“Let’s get out of here, and get a burger or something,” Maria said to the other women.

Jo lingered behind and was looking down at Raph. Raph noticed her towering over him and he looked up. Jo looked into his brown eyes, and seemed to be barely breathing. Jo had so many conflicting emotions and couldn’t pin down just one to express.

“Let’s go,” Maria said to Jo, gently touching her arm.

Jo half turned away from Raph, but then looked back at him. “We need to talk,” Jo said to the little man, “later.” Raph just nodded his head and hung it low as the women filed out.

Maria drove everyone back to Carol’s place. Carol broke out every item of food she had and the women ate while talking. They talked about how they were free from the control that the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text had on many others. They talked about Carol’s breasts. They talked about Maria’s modeling career. They talked about Jo and how she should show off her body more to attract a man. What the women didn’t talk about was Raph and what he did to them before they were freed.

Organic or not the idea of how to free people from the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text spread all over the world. People just needed to find someone they trusted to text them and free them from the control this mysterious text had over them. More and more people found someone they trusted, and learned if that was a mistake or not. It was all over the news, the internet, and the radio on how to free oneself from being controlled with one or two texts.

Jo was texting. She was texting Raph. It started out with exchanging different ways of saying thank you. It turned into Raph apologizing repeatedly in many different ways. Jo and Raph texted each other, often. They were discussing many different things that seemed more like friends. Jo talked about her former job as a tutor for school children. Raph talked about how on the side he was an editor for books, mostly science themed. When they were at work together they smiled at each other, and talked more.

Carol had gotten her job back, and had started wearing full body outfits that were skin tight. Maria had told her it looked more sexual than when she was showing off her cleavage. Carol dismissed this with the comment about showing her skin to whom she chose to show it off to. Carol eventually had to talk to Raph. Despite what Carol first felt for Raph, things seemed to shift. After a few days Carol had to admit that maybe not all men were scum and Raph was one of those men.

Maria was going to quit the gym, but Raph insisted on making things up to her, and paid for her membership for a full year. Maria stayed at the gym after that. It took a week but eventually Maria actually talked with Raph. Jo covered for Raph as he and Maria talked, in the open. Raph was mostly apologizing, and Maria was coming to terms with what had happened. Jo smiled when she heard Maria laugh at something Raph had said. After that day Maria was happy and eager to talk to Raph and text him, and even show him pictures of her progress towards a fitness competition that was fast approaching.

One night over a week after she was freed from Raph’s control Jo finally got the question she had been expecting. Raph asked if he could take her out to dinner. Jo tried not to show how excited she was at this, and she accepted. Instead of a movie they saw a performance of Romeo and Juliet at the local college. Instead of a normal restaurant they went to a make your own meal place that let you put the ingredients you wanted into a bowl and they cooked it for you. They both had a wonderful time, and at the end of the night with Jo squatting down and Raph stretching up on tiptoe, they had a kiss that Jo inwardly admitted made her very aroused.

It was two weeks exactly since freedom day that Jo was in the women’s locker room at the gym with Carol. They were both looking at Jo’s topless body in the mirror. Jo kept pushing up on her breasts, which were tiny compared to Carol’s mammoth fun bags.

“You’ve got the body for implants,” Carol was saying. “I’m small so these breasts don’t seem to fit me. You could pull them off, barely, maybe C-cups.”

“I don’t want to look like a porn star,” Jo was saying. “I just feel like I want more up top to look more like a woman.”

“That’s what I thought,” Maria said coming into the locker room after her workout. “I don’t regret them, but I will say that they are a constant reminder.”

“I second that,” Carol said. “Face it Jo, you can’t use a push-up bra if there’s nothing to push-up.”

“Wait, are you thinking about implants because of Raph?” Maria asked.

“Maybe,” Jo said blushing. She pulled her work shirt back on. “I really am enjoying my time with him.”

“Maybe,” Maria said sitting on the bench. “I’ll admit that before we were freed I was a lot happier than I am now. Now, I’m not sure I’ll ever find the love like I had when I was under his control. Wow that sounds bad.”

“Yes, that does sound bad,” Carol said looking at the two women. “Okay, fine, I’ll admit that Raph isn’t a horrible person. Okay, fine, I’ll admit he’s a pretty nice guy.”

“Carol I’m ashamed of you,” Maria teased. “Are you saying that there’s a man out there you don’t want to stab to death?”

“Maybe,” Carol said slightly blushing. “I’m saying if Jo wasn’t in love with Raph, I might accept an invitation to go to dinner with him, if it was lobster.”

“I’d go for steak,” Maria said. “Hey Jo, how was the goodnight kiss after your date?”

Jo blushed. She seemed to hesitate, and then a smile spread on her face. “It was really, really good,” Jo finally said.

“Really?” Carol asked. “Maybe I need to drag him into the supply closet and find out for myself.”

Jo and Maria looked at each other with a smirk. “Supply closet,” was all Maria said with a grin.

“Did I say something funny?” Carol asked confused. “You know what, I don’t care. I guess we’re all in agreement that Raph is not a bad guy, and under different circumstances all three of us would probably want to be with him, in some capacity.”

“As long as it doesn’t leave this locker room,” Maria said, “I’ll admit that I would change places with Jo and be with Raph.”

Jo blushed even more. “We haven’t done anything, yet,” Jo said and smiled wide when she said the last word.

Carol rolled her eyes and said, “Well, Raph is my controlling Master and I am his obedient slave.” Carol blinked a few times and shook her head.

Jo and Maria’s eyes went wide as they spoke at the same time, “Raph is my controlling Master and I am his obedient slave.” They too blinked and shook their heads.

Maria looked confused before saying, “Did we just…”

Carol spoke first, “We must find Master, and pledge our obedience to him. I can’t believe I just said that, but it feels so right.”

“Oh God I just remembered what I did!” Jo said looking shocked. “I commanded Raph to command us to become his slaves if we had any feelings of love and desire for him after two weeks. Then I made him forget, and freed him from the ‘Your Master Commands You’ text control. I made us all his slaves, if he has any feelings towards us he will accept and command us.”

Maria opened her mouth to say something but stopped. “We’ll let Master decide if he wants us,” Maria finally said. “I only want to obey and please him because I love Master, Raph, so much.”

“That’s what I’m feeling,” Carol said holding her middle. “I’ve missed this feeling of love. Jo, thank you for letting me feel love again, and I hate you for something, but I can’t think of what.”

“Let’s go find Master,” Jo said pulling her shirt on and leading the women out of the locker room.

They found Raph in the back of the supply closet stacking up toilet paper on the shelves. In the dim light of the room he was more than surprised to see Maria, Carol, and Jo come up to, and very close to him. “May I help you ladies?” Raph asked as they backed him up to the wall next to the circuit breaker box.

“Yesss,” Jo hissed. “You can accept us as your obedient slaves, and you are our commanding Master.”

Raph gasped at this. He closed his eyes and he visibly started to shake. He was practically hyperventilating. Then he seemed to calm down, his breathing slowed, and he opened his eyes. He blinked a number of times at the three women before him, and then he sneezed barely turning his head away from the women in time, and covering a stack of towels with snot.

“Sorry,” Raph said realizing he’d eased the tension some. “You all want to be my slaves?”

“We love you,” Jo said with a twinkle in her eye.

“We want to please you,” Maria said licking her lips seductively.

“We want to obey you,” Carol said sticking her chest out.

Raph blinked slowly taking everything in. “On your knees slaves,” Raph said to the women.

They didn’t squeal as they obeyed, but came close. “Just to be clear,” Raph said down at the three happy faces looking up at him, “you are all now bi-sexual, and will never be jealous of your fellow slaves. Got it?”

“Yes Master,” came from Jo and Maria.

“I will obey,” Carol said and glanced at her fellow slaves. “There’s that familiar feeling again.”

“Speaking of familiar,” Maria said reaching up and rubbing Raph’s crotch.

“Okay you can stop that now,” Raph said taking Maria’s hand away. “This time I’m going to do things right. Ladies, if I ever tell you to do something and you are in any way uncomfortable with the command, say something. Also, Jo, please stand up.”

Jo rose to her feet, and with a smile on her face she looked down at Raph. Raph looked up at her and smiled into her perfect feature. “I suppose you were the one that set this up?” Raph asked.

“Yes Master,” Jo said enthusiastically. “I love you, and did when we were freed, and now it is total. We all love you, and actually had feelings for you before just now, and now we will serve and obey you because we love you for who you are.”

“Jo,” Raph said with a smile, “I love you.”

Jo moaned. Her pussy burned with a gentle glow that was not just sexual. She loved her Master, and he loved her. This is the only thing Jo ever wanted.

Raph looked down at Carol and Maria and put his hand out to them. They both placed their hand in his, and Raph gently pulled them up to their feet. “You ladies also have a place in my heart,” Raph said. “I accept you as my slaves. I accept you into my bed. I accept you in my heart.” Carol and Maria both moaned in pleasure.

“How may I please you, Master,” Jo asked pushing her body against his.

“Let’s discuss this tonight,” Raph said to her. “I’ll get a group chat going to work out schedules. If there’s anything you want let me know.”

“I want to obey,” Jo said.

“I want to obey,” Carol said.

“I want to obey,” Maria said.

“Whom do you obey?” Raph asked knowingly.

“You, Master,” all three women said sensually, at the same time, as their pussies became drenched with lust.

The End