The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Your Idea

mc mm

Synopsis:

A high school demonstration in hypnosis brought the football quarterback into my bed.

More of my Stories.

We were 18 and in love.

At least I was in love. In lust anyway. Wildly in lust. I was in the throes of unrequited lust. I don’t think that he even knew that I was interested. And ... he was straight.

His name was Paul, and he was the quarterback of our high school football team (American football). He was handsome, tall, muscled, and well liked.

I was the football team’s wide receiver. (I get that it is funny that I’m a receiver, and that I wanted the quarterback to give me more than just the ball.)

I was well liked, too. But not like him. I had a natural charm and was quick with a joke. He had a smile that could charm the pants off any girl in school—which he did frequently.

Our days were filled with school, football, and parties.

I spent as much time as I could with him, without making it obvious that I was seriously in love with him. It was difficult, but at least I could watch my friend. I could stand next to him while we showered after practice. We worked on class projects together, studied together, and hung out after school together.

My feeble attempts of seducing him were treated not with hostility, but with complete indifference.

He was a good friend, which made it both easier and more difficult. We had had several conversations about sexuality, and he was flatly not interested in dating me or any other guy.

Oh. Well.

* * *

Senior year, during a biology class, something happened that completely changed everything.

Our teacher conducted a demonstration on hypnosis. He showed some pictures, played some videos, then demonstrated on a volunteer.

I had no real interest in hypnosis, but I watched and took notes like a good little boy.

The teacher gave us an “induction script” to work from. And, he wrote a series of hypnotic “tests” on the board—which he claimed would help us judge the depth of the trance. Then it was time to practice in pairs. Naturally, I paired up with Paul.

Paul went first. He said a bunch of words. I closed my eyes when he told me to. I don’t know if anything happened, but we went through the motions.

Then it was my turn. I had barely started, when his eyes fluttered shut, just like the teacher’s video. Paul’s face went slack and his head drooped forward. Exactly like the pictures I had seen earlier.

I read the test questions.

Paul’s responses were slow and methodical. There was a slight slurring of his words and lethargic motions when he moved. Occasionally his eyes would drift open and he would glance vaguely around the room, like he didn’t recognize me or the classroom. He’d look confused and try to speak. The fourth time he did that, I told him, “Relax. Let your eyes drift closed. Go deeper.” And, he did.

I quickly finished the test questions. According to the what I was seeing, he was deeply under. I was no expert, but it seemed like his mind was completely open.

Other pairs were still struggling with the “induction”. They were saying, “Relax. Let nothing bother you. Look at the spot on the wall.”

Looking around the room. I realized that we had finished first.

There were two things keeping me from waking him.

First, I had a raging hard-on. As I looked at him—he was sitting completely helpless; it was the most erotic thing that I have ever seen. His mind was completely open to my words and suggestions. I had never had any interest in hypnosis. I never had any erotic thoughts about hypnosis. But the rush of power I was feeling was incredible.

Second, I understood that I could put anything into his trusting head. I could, possibly, do things to him. More accurately, I could get him to do things to me.

I kept asking questions. Getting additional information. Easy things at first, but things not on the list:

“How old are you?” “Eighteen.”

“Do you play sports?” “Yes.”

“What sort of sports?” “Football.”

“How tall are you?” “Six-foot, two.”

Then I started to ask more personal questions:

“What is your ATM pin-number?” “1-2-1-7”

Then questions that were very personal:

“How old were you when you lost your virginity?” “Eighteen.”

That last answer surprised me. He had been dating girls for two years.

I checked the wall clock. I had about three minutes left.

I asked the three most important questions:

“Do you trust me?” “Yes.”

“If I told you to do something under hypnosis, would you obey?” “Yes.”

“If I told you that my suggestion was your idea, would you think so?” “Yes.“

That made me happy.

But, what to say? How to phrase it?”

I took a deep breath and said, “The hypnosis is fun and exciting. You can’t wait until I can hypnotize you again. You will ask me to hypnotize you again and again. And ... it will be your idea. All of the hypnosis will be your idea. You will ask me. It will be all your idea. You will not remember that I told you this.

Paul vaguely nodded his head.

I repeated these things several times.

Throughout each repetition, Paul merely nodded his head slowly.

Then, the class lab was over. It was time to wake all the subjects. I was worried that it would only partially work. I was worried that Paul would realize what I had done (or, had tried to do).

I woke him.

I watched him carefully, hoping he didn’t remember the last few minutes of his trance. That he forgot like I told him to.

Paul stretched his arms and gave a big yawn. He gave me a big smile, “That was great.”

* * *

When I got home that afternoon, I spent hours on-line. I was researching hypnosis, trances, and mind-control. I read everything that I could find. There was a lot of information, some of the information contradicted other information. It was all very confusing. But I think I worked out the basics.

I learned what is possible, what is not possible, how to identify a good subject (Paul was obviously a good subject.), different types of “inductions”, how to deal with a resistant subject, how to get a subject to “forget”, how to convince a subject to do things.

There was a lot of information. I did everything I could to learn it all.

* * *

Two days later, we were in Paul’s bedroom finishing up homework.

I had been waiting for him to ask about hypnosis. But, nothing. Not a peep. I had been thinking about mentioning hypnosis to him, but I realized that it had to be his idea. If I suggested it, it wouldn’t be right. Everything had to come from him.

He hated school work. He liked school as a place to be social and hang with friends. He liked dating the girls. And, of course, he liked football.

I liked school. I liked learning new things and expanding my mind. I liked all the social stuff, too—but for me, school was for growing and learning.

But if we didn’t keep our grades up, we couldn’t play football. Coach was firm on this. There were all sorts of rules about eligibility. My grades were great, all As and Bs. But, Paul had to work hard to keep up. The football team often got together to have study groups; we often did our homework together.

That day there were only the two of us.

I didn’t know why Paul only asked me to study with him that afternoon, but I was about to find out.

Our homework finished, he asked, “This might sound weird, but would you hypnotize me again.

I restrained my enthusiasm. I was ecstatic; my patience had paid off. Paul was timidly asking for what I so desperately wanted to give him.

I made a show of being resistant, but after a couple of minutes I agreed.

I had him sit on the floor, resting his back against his bed. It took less than a minute to have him fully under.

His mind was open. His trusting face was looking vaguely at a spot on the ceiling. I told him, “More open. Let my words become your thoughts. His mouth slacked open; his head slumped to the side. A fine line of drool dripped down onto his shirt.

I had a rock-hard erection.

I started small, “Feel great. Feel wonderful.”

His slack mouth formed vaguely into a lopsided smile; he sighed in contentment.

I went on, “This wonderful feeling will continue for three minutes after I wake you. When that happens, you will need another trace. You want to discuss hypnosis with me. You won’t remember me telling you this. It will be your idea.“

I woke him and he said, “Wow. That’s great.”

I asked, “You like that?”

He agreed.

I continued, “I made you feel wonderful. I hope you don’t mind.”

He smiled, “Good choice.”

We discussed hypnosis for a while.

Suddenly, he said, “That happy feeling stopped.”

I resisted offering him a trance. I wanted him to ask me. It needed to be his idea—otherwise I would seem pushy, the offer forced.

He timidly asked, “Would you do that agin?”

I hypnotized him, and told him, “When I wake you, you will remove your shirt. You will think of some excuse for taking your shirt off. It will be your idea. It is your idea to remove your shirt.“

As an after thought, I told him, “And you will feel wonderful for 3 minutes after I wake you.”

I woke him, and again he had that wonderful look on his face.

He woke, and said, “It’s warm in here. Do you mind if I remove my shirt.” I nodded; he removed his shirt.

Trance after trance, I stripped him one step at a time: shoes, socks, cell phone, neckless, pants, etc.

In short order he was sitting across from me in his boxer shorts.

I couldn’t get him to remove his boxers. I tried several times, but there was resistance. I couldn’t get through.

Eventually, we ran out of time. His parents came home. I had to get home.

He asked if I would hypnotize him some other time.

I “reluctantly” agreed.

* * *

The next chance to hypnotize him happened two days later. Again we were finishing up homework, this time in my bedroom. My parents were at work. My sister was out doing something; she wouldn’t be back for hours.

When the homework was finished, he told me, “That wonderful feeling vanished that first night. I woke up the next morning and I felt normal.”

I acted non-plussed, “So?”

He asked me, “Would you make me feel wonderful again?”

I faked sighing, “Ok. I guess. It’s sort of fun for me, too.”

This time, I had him lay flat on my bed. He looked so sexy, laying there on my bed. His legs were slightly spread. His arms sticking out to the sides. He wasn’t quite spread eagle, but I could easily image him tied up, helpless.

I tranced him. This time, it was much easier to get him to undress. One piece of cloths at a time he stripped. Again, getting his boxers off was a sticking point.

However, I had spent the past two days thinking of a way around his reluctance.

In trance, I showed him my new swimming suit and convinced him that he wanted to try it on. He wanted to wear them. He needed to wear them. It was completely his idea. He needed to.

It took five trances to overcome that particular hurdle. But, eventually he asked to wear them. I agreed. He very much turned his back when he swapped boxers for swim suit. I didn’t see much (less than I normally see in the school showers, actually) but it was a solid step.

After sitting in my bedroom for an hour or so chatting (me fully dressed, him in my bathing suit), my sister came home. Unprompted, he got dressed (again turning his back when he was naked).

* * *

Every couple of days I would hypnotize him. Sometimes in my bedroom. Sometimes in his bedroom. Sometimes with my bathing suit. Sometimes with his.

The bathing suit dodge worked well, but I couldn’t get him to be completely naked.

Eventually I thought of another work-around. I told him that when he was naked, about to put on a bathing suit, he would forget to put on the bathing suit. He would drop the bathing suit, and continue on as if he was wearing boxers.

Two tries later, he was naked in my room. We carried on as if nothing was unusual. Me clothed. Him in his magnificat nakedness.

* * *

Once I broke that barrier, the rest went very quickly.

I told him, “You like touching me, it’s your idea.” He became a lot more physically affectionate, sometimes draping his arm across my shoulders in school.

I told him, “I should be naked too, it’s your idea.” Once he was naked, he would encourage me to strip. I would “reluctantly” comply. Sometimes he would strip me himself—which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I told him, “Our cocks should be erect when we were naked together, it’s your idea.” I normally nursed a semi when we were together, so it was it was easier for me. This took a couple of trances to make it stick. But once it did, he would be hard even before he was fully naked.

I didn’t realize how powerful this last suggestion was until he stroked my dick. I was explaining a tricky piece of algebra to him, and my dick went soft. He casually reached over and gave me a couple quicks strokes to make me hard again. He didn’t make a big deal about it. He just needed me to be hard.

He spent quite a lot of our naked time stroking me. I definitely returned the favor.

After that, the ideas came fast and furious.

I told him to think about me when jacking off.

I explained to his wide open mind that I was the best kisser on the planet. He would experience great pleasure with me.

I told him, “You need to experience gay sex, it’s all your idea.” I went on to explain that I was the best person to experiment with, no one else would do.

I told him, “Sex with me will be wonderful, pleasurable, and strong. Better than any sex with a woman.”

Then I told him to stop jacking off. And, that he needed to save all his sex for me.

And, “... It’s all your idea.“

* * *

Two months after that very first trance in school—I was laying naked on his bed, face down. We had been doing homework. He got up for some reason. Then he returned to the bed, sitting beside me, his feet on the floor.

I felt his hand on my backside.

He wasn’t touching. He was stroking. Caressing.

I involuntarily gave a small moan of pleasure.

Encouraged, he slid his fingers up my crack and found my hole.

He took lube from the nightstand drawer and coated his fingers. Probing and pushing he got one finger then two fingers inside me. It wasn’t the first time I had guy’s fingers inside me. But Paul was by far the most wonderful person that I had ever been naked with.

His random probing found my prostrate. I jumped and squirmed.

Misunderstanding, he snatched his fingers out, “Did I hurt you?”

I gave him my sunniest smile, “No. That was felt great.”

I seemed sheepish, “I did a little research. And, I read that ...”

I interrupted him, “Less talk. More finger.”

After a few minutes of this, I said, “Please tell me you have a condom.”

The same drawer that produced the lube produced a condom. With practiced ease, the condom was on his dick. I applied lube to his condomed dick and my ass.

I laid on my back, “I want to watch your beautiful face.”

He climbed up with ease, but needed my help getting everything lined up.

He pressed into me, slow but strong.

He moaned his pleasure loudly. Perhaps I had over-sold the pleasure when I had access to his unguarded mind. Just entering me had caused him to shout.

It took a couple of practice strokes for him to find the grove. Then he found my prostrate, it was my turn to shout.

It was wonderful. He picked a medium tempo, which was nice. He eventually accelerated for a very fast tempo. I stroked myself. He was beautiful. I was filled.

We came together, shouting joy and animal passion in each other’s face.

Spent, we lay on his bed. Breathing and enjoying each other’s manly sent.

We chatted about what had happened.

After half an hour, I hypnotized him. I told him, “On your back. It is your turn to be fucked.”

Then I added, “It’s all your idea.“