The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You Can do Magic

Synopsis: Bob gets a magic kit he bought from a comic book ad. How real can it be?

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Bob got $20 for his eighteenth birthday. He hadn’t got so much money in one go. What to do?

The advertisement read:

“You can do magic
You can have anything that you desire”

And now Bob sat in his room, the package on his bed. He was excited. He didn’t know what to expect, really. Maybe a plastic wand and a top hat he could practice tricks with. Nothing too serious.

Bob was nerdy, a virgin. He had some immature ideas of holding magic shows and wowing audiences with simple tricks.

“Hey, loser?” Kelly asked as she opened his door.

“Hey!” he said as she just burst in… his older sister didn’t care about his privacy,

“I was going to ask….. say, what’s that?” she saw the package.

“Nuthin’” he said as he stood between it and her.

“Let me see”

“No…” he said as he took a step to the side to block her. “Mom!” he cried… but Helen was downstairs in the kitchen.

She got him with the ball of her fist… right in the gonads.

“Ooofffff” he gasped, his balls smarting.

She started to tear at the package despite his pleas. She’d always picked on him….

She saw the box….and it was blank. She tried to open it.. but although it was made of cardboard she couldn’t find a seam….

She tossed it onto the bed. “I forgot what I was going to ask you…” she said and left, slamming the door.

He managed to get himself to the bed and sat down.

He looked at the box. It was colourful, and covered in decretals, with the lid saying “Magic Box”. He couldn’t understand why his sister had said it was blank.

He found the way to open it was written there on the box…. “Open this end….” it read clearly.

He did so and inside was a brown paper inner-package. He drew this out and below it was a small booklet. The book had a title…. “The Jewel of Raman Shah”.

He put this down and looked into the package… there was a small green turban, and in the middle, on one side a red ruby-like rock.

He looked at the underside and determined the rock-side was the front and so he placed it on his head that way.

Immediately he heard his sister. “I can’t believe my brother is such a dumb-ass….”

Bob pulled the turban off to hear his sister and suddenly he couldn’t hear her anymore.

He placed the turban back on. “I hope Troy comes and does me…” his sister could be heard “I’m so fucking horny right now…”

Bob pulled the turban off again and again he couldn’t hear his sister. He put the turban down and got up and went over to the door and listened against it… but couldn’t hear his sister.

He went out into the hall.

“Kelly?” he called.

He went down to her room and tapped on the door.

“What?” she spluttered.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“What the fuck do you want…?”

“I thought I heard… never-mind….” he said and went back to his room.

Seated again, the turban back on his head he heard his sister “Shit that dumb little fuck’s spoiled my mood. Oh, yeah… oh, yeah… this dildo feels so good….”

He was shocked and as he sprung to his feet he drew the turban off and again he couldn’t hear his sister…

He sat down again and this time picked up the book.

The first page said “The man who bears the jewel of Raman Shah is the man who knows….”

He read on “When you cast your spell you will get your way

When you hypnotise with your eyes

A heart of stone can turn to clay“

He read the book through and through and had a huge smile on his face… mainly because he thought it was a hoot… none of this could really be possible.

He put the turban back on….

“Oh, my…..” he heard his sister…. “Oh, yesss… that feels so good….”

He took it off again and could not hear her.

He put it back on. What the heck? It was just dawning on him… no. That’s not possible….

Was he really hearing his sister’s thoughts?

“Kelly?” he said

“Yes.. what?” she gasped “Who said that….?”

He pulled the turban off.

He heard her slam her door and run down to his room.

She flung it open “Hey, loser…. were you just outside my room?”

“No”

“I heard you you little freak!” she paused “What the fuck is that?” she asked seeing his turban… it was really the jewel that got her attention.

“Nothing”

“Give it to me”

“No”

“Do you want me to thump you?”

“No”

“Then give it to me….”

“No!”

“Give it….” she growled lunging at him

He put the turban on.

“Leave me alone” he said.

“Yes” she said as she suddenly stopped and turned around and left.

“What the fuck just happened?” he gasped.

He ran after her, and caught up with her at her door.

“Kelly?”

“Yes?”

“What are you doing?”

“I obey you” she said.

“What?”

“I must obey you….”

“Are you jerking my chain?” he asked.

“I must obey you…. Master….”

“Then, stop” he said.

She stopped and stood there.

He tentatively reached out and touched her breast. She said nothing.

He could hear her too… in his head. But she was almost quiet now… like she had one thought “Obey”

He felt her breasts more vigorously….

She said nothing.

He had kind of thought she might like her breasts caressed

“I… I thought you’d like that…”

“Do you want me to like it….?” she asked.

“Yes”

“Mmmm-mmmmm” she sighed.

“What the fuck?”

He had a massive boner now…

“Go into your room and undress” he said.

“Yes, Master” she said

And still he heard the drone of “Obey” play in her mind…

He wondered what would happen if he took the turban off.

Suddenly, in her panties she saw him standing at the door. “What are you looking at you sick pervert!” she spat. “Get out of here!”

He put the turban back on. She suddenly stood still. “Undress” he said.

“Yes, Master” she sighed.

He had such a hard on as he watched his sister undress.

Suddenly their mom came to the door.

“What the heck is going on here?” Helen cried.

“Mom!” Bob cried in shock.

“I must obey” Kelly said.

“What?”

“Please, mom… it’s not what you think….”

“It’s not what I think” Helen said.

Suddenly he realised his mom was under his control too…

“Mom?”

“Yes, babe?”

“Get undressed too”

“Yes, honey” she said.

He almost creamed himself just then…

He undressed too as Helen actually folded her clothes neatly and put them on the edge of Kelly’s dresser.

He went to his sister and taking hold of her arms shuffled her back onto the bed, desperate to get inside her and come.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk” he cried.

As soon as he slid into his sister’s cunt his cock erupted.

He bucked, emptying his load inside her.

She said nothing. She simply lay there placidly…

“Fuck!” he gasped…. “That was… amazing”

“Mom?”

“Yes, honey?”

“Clean my cock”

“Yes, honey” she said as he pulled out of Kelly and offered his cock to Helen.

He looked back at Kelly… her hairy cunt spewing jizz….

“Kelly?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Next time I want you to enjoy it…”

“Yes, Master”

“Remember”

“Yes, Master” she said “I will enjoy you fucking me….”

“That’s enough, mom” he said. “Now… clean Kelly’s pussy”

“Yes, honey” she said and she crawled onto the bed.

“Kelly… you enjoy mom too”

“Yes, Master” she said.

As Helen lapped at her Kelly sighed and eventually her back arched and she came… as her mom ate the sperm inside her.

He got hard again, looking at his mom’s large thighs, and hairy snatch.

“Mom?”

“Yes, honey?”

“When I fuck you… you’ll want it too…”

“Yes honey” she said “I want you to fuck me…”

He got up behind his mom and parted her large fatty asscheeks and guided his cock into her. She wasn’t as tight as Kelly… but she was just as eager…

She backed onto him taking him in deep, and her eagerness… as expressed in her moans and squeals had him coming again in no time…

Now he was stuck with what to do with them….

He gave them instructions and then left them as they dressed, and he got back to his room and took off his turban.

He heard them talking and realised they were no longer under his power.

The following day Hector, his best pal drove over.

“Hey….” Bob said… “Can I show you this ad….”

“What ad?”

“In Adventure Tales #44”

“Sure, okay”

Hector was a comic-book nerd too.

“On page 18” Bob said as he threw his pal the comic book.

“Sea monkeys?”

“Yes… no… what?”

Hector held the page up. There was no ad for magic gear there at all.

Bob snatched the book back.

“Hey!” Hector said as Bob flipped through some pages, then back other pages… he couldn’t find the ad.

“What’s that box for?” Hector asked as he got up…he saw the box….and it was blank. He picked it up and he tried to open it.. but although it was made of cardboard he couldn’t, he couldn’t even find a seam to show where to open it from….He put it back.

“Well?” Hector asked.

It was odd… Bob couldn’t find the ad… surely it was in another comic book then….? He picked up a few that he definitely knew he’d read recently… but… no ad.

(No one could read the information on the box, but him. No one could open it, but Bob. And he never found that ad ever….)

After Hector left the house Bob went to the bathroom where his sister lay in the bath.

“Hey!” she cried as he opened the door, putting on the turban… as he stepped in. Then she went blank

“You want me to be here… looking at you” he said

“Yes, Master” she smiled and relaxed “I like it when you look at my body.”

Her hands drew down to her sides, no longer hiding her sex.

He grinned and went in, closing the door.

He was going to have so much fun with her…

He ran his hands over her, washing her. He had a massive hard-on as he explored her body, and she lay there submissively allowing him to do so.

He peeled open her labia and gazed at that wondrous pink place, hidden amongst her fur.

“You have so much hair!” he gasped.

“Do you want me to shave it?”

“You can do that?”

“Of course” she giggled.

Just then Helen came to the door. She knocked gently “Kelly honey?”

“Yeah mom?”

“Have you seen your brother?”

“Our Master’s in here…”

“What?” Helen said and she opened the door “What are you do……?”

“Relax mom”

“Yes, son” she said.

“I want you to shave your pussy” he said.

“Yes, son” she smiled “I can do that…”

He watched as she reached under her dress and pulled her panties down.

He turned to his sister. “Suck me off” he said.

“Yes, Master” she smiled, sitting up, but then getting up onto her knees to reach him better.

He watched his mom as she planted one leg up on the toilet and began lathering her pussy in soapy suds

Kelly mewed in delight as she sucked her brother’s cock.

“Oh, fuckkkk” he gasped and began emptying into her mouth.

She swallowed all of it.

He stayed to watch his mom now scraping the razor over her trimmed fur…

“Shave Kelly too” he said.

“Yes, baby” she said.

As she finished, Kelly got up out of the bath, letting the water out she went and ran a small hand-towel over her mom’s foamy crotch, wiping the last of the soapiness from her.

“Wow” he declared as he saw his mom’s shaven pussy.

Then, Helen got to work on Kelly.

This was an amazing revelation to him, seeing their pink labia for the first time like that.

“You two are so beautiful” he gasped.

“Thank you, Master” they both said in unison. Then they caught themselves and looked at each other and laughed.

“We’re going to have so much fun” he said.

They both nodded and went to him and embraced him.

It was wonderful feeling their warmth against him…

Yes he was going to have so much fun with them….

The End