The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Year Ago, I didn’t realize how much this would change me.

A real drawback to trying to porn current events is that you get halfway through a story about a commercial that’s viral on the internet, and then suddenly, the internet no longer cares about it. But since I’m stuck at home, I’m working on some half-done stories from the vaults. I kept thinking of fun little scenes for this one so it’s going to be a two parter.

I find my own fitness app’s encouragement oddly motivational as well. Thanks as always to Jennifer Kohl for editing, moral support and fabulous subject skills.

If you’d like to do these things with consenting parties in real life, come see us at CharmedHypno.org

Regards,
AskJeeves

Herb Crandall’s office was the most comfortable place at Hastings and Brooke. He had a thick carpet he’d brought back from Morocco, and the mahogany desk was littered with coffee mugs because he didn’t make his secretary clean up after him. Juliet Arrington was glad that if she had to have an annual review, he was the one giving it. But annual reviews were annual reviews, and they were always terrifying.

Particularly this one.

She shifted in her Rebecca Taylor suit. Had she worn the right thing? She’d thought tweed just screamed “partner at a tax law firm,” but now she didn’t know. But then, she could see on Herb’s face already that she wasn’t going to have to worry about looking like a partner.

“What we need is a rainmaker,” Herb was saying. Her stomach hurt. She forced herself to focus on his words. “Juliet, you’re not giving that to us.” Juliet looked away for a moment, gathering her courage. Her seven-year-review at Hastings and Brooke had more at stake than an average annual review. Herb’s tone softened. “You’ve saved our clients millions of dollars. You’re a good tax associate, one of our best. But in this economy, you have to do more than that to make partner; you have to bring business in.”

Juliet looked back at him. Were her cheeks going red? She pulled the muscles in her face tightly.

“I understand,” she croaked. “I can’t make partner on my skills alone.”

Herb sucked in his cheeks. He hadn’t liked her stating that so boldly. “It’s not very fair, but it’s true. And it needs to happen within the next year.” He pointed up, and then away. “You know how it works in this firm,” he said. “Up or out.”

She winced. She’d gone into tax law hoping to avoid this sort of thing. She was so good with details, but she never knew what to say in social situations. Recruiting new clients was just not her thing.

“So am I...out?” she asked softly.

Herb smiled and shook his head. “Not this year, you’re not. After how much you saved Slim Support, I got you an extra year.” Juliet let out a breath. A multimillion-dollar wellness corporation had paid almost no money, and she’d spend months making that happen. “I even got you a bonus.” She let out another breath. “But Juliet, I can’t do this again. A less brilliant tax attorney would have been let go today.”

Her eyes went to the floor again. “I know,” she said.

“You’re going to get fifteen thousand dollars in your checking account tonight,” Herb said. “Please, hire a life coach, go on psych meds. Something.” Herb raised his palms, his voice dropping to a whisper. “Because I think 2019 is your last shot.”

Juliet stood up and extended her hand for Herb to shake.

“Thank you, Herb,” she said. “I’ll think of something.”

“It’s CHRISTMAS!” Georgia flung herself against Juliet and Brad’s bed. The psych meds were making Juliet groggy, but today they would both would get up early. The three-year-old commanded it.

“It’s so early!” Brad groaned.

“But Santa came!” Georgia said, pulling at Juliet’s pajama top. “I want to see if I got a pink tricycle like Mindy has!”

“No presents until I make blueberry muffins,” Juliet said.

Brad and Georgia looked at each other for a long moment. They smiled at each other. Oh, there was a secret. “There’s going to be ONE present before breakfast,” Brad said.

Juliet narrowed her eyes, looking at Georgia with mock concern. “Are you and Daddy up to something?”

Georgia giggled. “Yes.”

“You’re going to have to walk downstairs with your hand over your eyes,” Brad explained. “Because some things are just too hard to wrap.”

Juliet wrapped a hug around Georgia, who laughed and wiggled. “I don’t know,”she said, “even squirmy things can be wrapped.” She tried to lift Georgia, but the kid was just getting too heavy these days. Georgia escaped.

“Santa!” Georgia insisted. Brad groaned, but they both got out of bed.

Juliet went to the top of the stairs, putting her hand over her eyes as instructed. She didn’t usually make a big deal out of Christmas presents for herself. “Really?” she asked.

Brad went down the stairs first. Knowing him, he had his phone out and was recording the whole thing. Georgia extended her hand as if to guide Mommy down the stairs.

Giggling, Juliet went down the stairs, following Brad’s voice.

“Ready?” Brad said. “Now!” Juliet dropped her hand.

“A Cardion?” she gasped. She’d expected something for the house. But this was a present just for her. God, those bikes were expensive. She better not get fired next year.

Brad laughed. “You wanted something to help with your confidence!” he said. “Mindy’s Mom has one, and she’s pretty confident.” Juliet never felt like she measured up to the Moms at daycare, so that was a comforting thought.

Brad kept smiling at her, and the smile was in his eyes. He knew what she was thinking about the expensive gift. He believed she wouldn’t get fired. She could do this.

Juliet lifted her phone, documenting the ride. Brad was the big phone guy. After all, he was the stay at home dad. If Juliet was going to miss so many weird little kid moments to work, it was the least he could do. But maybe she’d film some things for him.

She strapped on her heart rate monitor.

“First ride,” Juliet’s voice quavered, she held the phone over her head. “I’m a little nervous, but excited!” Her instructor, Mariana, was on the screen, already pedaling. Could Mariana see her too? No, Mariana couldn’t. Nothing Juliet had read about Cardions suggested they could anyway, and there were already two hundred people logged into the class. Besides, she was wearing leggings and sweats that covered as much of her body as she could.

She’d almost been late for class, just trying to figure out how to get the shoes on.

Goodness, Mariana had beautiful muscle tone. Juliet wondered how much time it would take to get that. But for now, all she had to do was ride. “Let’s do this,” Mariana said.

Mariana started pedaling, and Juliet pedaled along. A class roster sprang up. She was slow by comparison, but it was her first day.

“What’s the optimal zone for stress relief?” Mariana asked. It must have been a rhetorical question? Juliet pumped her feet.

“That’s right! Eighty-seven to ninety-two percent of your maximum heart rate! Let’s get there! We’re going to work off that Christmas dinner today! Go, Girl!”

This was the warmup?

Forty minutes later, Juliet was on her cool down. Mariana was telling her, well, telling the class, what a great job she’d done. As Mariana led them in arm stretches, Juliet wasn’t sure she was confident, but she was sure she was awake. She leaned away from the bike and felt the muscles in her back.

It felt great!

And as she rode, there was the tiniest vibration between her legs.

“Five days in a row,” she told her phone, “Are you surprised? I am.” Juliet’s early meeting had gotten in the way of her morning hour on her bike, and she’d been just itching for it all day. It had been “casual day” at her firm, which still meant an hour in the bathroom in the morning, trying to look great.

Succeeding in looking great.

She’d been productive, but all day she’d just had the itch to get back on the bike. Deep in her bikini underwear, plaid and silly, yet just right. Brad always knew the special presents to give her Christmas night in their room.

Maybe later tonight after Georgia was asleep, they’d slip back upstairs. It had been a few weeks. With all they had going on, sex just hasn’t felt like a priority.

Last night, he’d given her that cocky grin. “I think you’re already getting more confident. I knew that bike would work.” Juliet had hung her work clothes, happy to get into her workout clothes.

Mariana was also teaching the 4 pm class tonight. That was good news. The other Cardion instructors were excellent. Mariana was just.hers.

“Alright, Ladies. Let’s get sexy,” Mariana barked. It was all sort of ridiculous. How many tax attorneys wanted to get sexy? But Mariana made Juliet want it. Mariana stretched her arms above her head with that heart rate monitor softly blinking.

It wasn’t an easy course, and Juliet was soon bending forward, mashing against the humming bike seat. It felt so right. It all felt so right. She loved her new exercise program. It made her feel so good. Right before the end, Mariana always took them up one big hill. Juliet would press her body tightly into the bike, and as the hill crested, there was release, and Mariana telling her how proud she was.

She’d have to get up a little earlier so she could ride on time.

It was just five days in, and Juliet already loved a good ride.

“6 am,” Juliet said softly into the camera. “Rising with the sun.” But it was just her being melodramatic. The sooner she got up, the sooner she’d be on her Cardion. She and Brad had stayed up late for Valentine’s day, but she didn’t mind getting up early to see Mariana.

“I can’t believe you’re getting up.”

“I can come back to bed,” Juliet teased. “After class.”

“I think I’m offended.”

“You shouldn’t be. Mariana is some tough competition.” Juliet kept her tone playful, but her nipples were hard as she put on her sports bra.

“Oh yeah?” Brad said. He slid out of bed.

“I’ll be downstairs,” Juliet said. She grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and slipped on her cycling shoes.

Mariana warmed them up as usual. Juliet hadn’t even bothered to turn on any lights, so she was just bathed in the glow of the Cardion screen. That was OK. She was focused on Mariana anyway. “Let’s get those heart rates up!”

Juliet happily obeyed. It felt good, friendly even, to be in the leaderboards, among other people who had just woken up to ride. Even as Mariana took them up hills, it was hard to resent the beautiful woman in front of her. “When we work hard,” Mariana said, “we’re giving our bodies what they want. I want you to be thinking about that today when you could take the stairs, or eat a salad, give your body what it wants.”

That was a revelation. She should give her body what it wanted. She pushed a little harder against the seat, pedaling faster, and she went up a few places in the leaderboard.

By the end of class, her body knew what it wanted now.

Brad was pleasantly surprised.

“Good morning,” Mariana crooned. Juliet smiled into the camera. By the time the warmup was over, she was in the middle of the pack on the leaderboard. But the race was never the point. “Let’s ride. You can do everything today!”

That bike felt so good between her legs; she just felt like she was riding toward Mariana. It felt amazing.

Brad had come downstairs.

“You look so fucking hot in your exercise clothes these days.” He said.

They laughed. It was great to swear when their daughter was at Grandma’s for the weekend. “I know,” Juliet said, “I just feel so good when I’m working out. Besides, I want to look good for you.”

“Bullshit.” Brad chuckled, indicating Mariana’s face on the screen. “You want to look good for her.”

“Welll... that’s a little bit true.”

“But I’ve got a big advantage over Mariana,” Brad said, stepping closer.

“Oh yeah?”

“I can do this.”

He started with teasing her nipples, which made her let out a long gasp. They both laughed when her heart rate jumped. “Fuck, yes,” she said, “But I’m going to keep pedaling.”

“I think you should, but I’m going to touch you wherever I like while you do.”

“God, yes.”

He played with her breasts slowly, then a little harder, then ignored them entirely. When he put his hands on her ass, she felt the buzz of the bike seat more intensely. She zoned out, taking in Mariana encouraging her, Brad touching her and the endorphins rising in her body, it all becoming a chemical haze of pleasure and delight. “You’re starting your day feeling good!” Mariana said from the screen, “You can have anything from this day!” Brad bit the back of her neck, and she arched her back, driving her pussy against the bike seat.

Brad’s dick was hard, and he was rubbing it against her, almost like he was fucking her across the back to the bike. But Juliet’s eyes were still focused on the leaderboard and Mariana. By the time the workout ended, Juliet knew what her body wanted.

She and Brad fucked on the sofa, the bike quietly shutting itself down.

It said something about the Cardion’s place in her life that even today, Juliet was riding. Filings were being perfected, and she’d need to be reviewing other people’s work. Clients would probably be calling her by seven. Slim Support alone wanted an hour of her time at four. 6 am was her time, in her sexy workout clothes, on her silly bike, looking at her beautiful instructor who urged her to pump faster. Juliet’s overall heart health had improved a lot, which was visible on the monitors. But even more than that, there was the stress relief.

Mariana would never know who knew Juliet was, but trusting her felt so right, and doing what Mariana said gave her so much pleasure. “You can do everything today!” Mariana said.

Even today, Juliet believed it.

Mariana’s advanced class was even more arousing, and Juliet had given up and just started to buy the thinnest tights she could to ride in. Georgia usually wasn’t even awake. Juliet didn’t even pretend that she wasn’t riding that bike seat as hard as she could. She was giving her body what it wanted.

“You’re conquering Monday!” Mariana cheered, “You can do everything today! Go, Girl!”

Brad loved to sneak a hand onto her ass as she rode.

It all felt so good.

“You look so damn good,” Brad said it a lot these days. He’d even said it earlier that night when he’d zipped her into her dress for the preschool fundraiser. Since she’d realized how much her body loved salads, she was a size down, and she’d splurged on a dress that wasn’t too revealing for a fundraiser but still showed off her muscle tone.

Georgia’s preschool already cost as much as a car every year, but still, they always needed money. But they had an auction where they gave cocktails to wealthy parents and tried to get them to buy expensive things.

Someone had donated a Cardion. Juliet almost envied the lucky person who bought it. Go, girl.

Brad and Juliet managed to make it through the evening without spending too much money. It was hard to sell much to a tax attorney, and Juliet kept Brad under control.

They had champagne after with Mindy’s parents. Mindy’s mother Gemma used to intimidate Juliet. But now? Not so much. Brad had always been the one who was at ease in any group. But now drinks with Gemma and her friends were no big deal, even when the conversation wasn’t exciting.

But tonight wasn’t bad. There was a new couple, with new money. Rosalind and Margo had invented a new virtual personal trainer and had just gotten their second round of seed capital. Over the third glass of champagne, Juliet and Margo were talking business.

Juliet took a deep breath, then a deep sip of champagne. She could do everything today. “So, who do you have for tax? Because I’m a pretty good tax lawyer.”