The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Yard Sale

Rebecca hated going to yard sales with her roommate, Susan, but every Saturday, Susan was on a mission to find furniture for their new apartment and she thought going to yard sales was the best way to find cheap used furniture. Several times Rebecca had declined, but Susan made her feel guilty and she went along anyway. Every Thursday, Susan combed the yard sale ads in the local newspaper and made a list of the sales in their area and then mapped them, so they could visit each of them without wasting a lot of time driving around.

Rebecca insisted that they stop at Starbucks on the way out, so at least she could get some coffee to drink. Susan rolled her eyes but agreed. She liked to get an early start so she would not miss any bargains. After about three hours, they had hit all of the sales except one last one that was a bit off the beaten track.

“Just one more and we are done,” Susan said. For their three hours they had barely anything to show. Susan had picked up some dishes, but none of the furniture appealed to her.

“Fine,” Rebecca said in her disapproving tone. It took about 15 minutes to get to the last sale, which was located at a house in the country and down a long road. When they pulled up, they saw no other vehicles and Susan wondered if she had the wrong date. However, on the porch were two women. The first, in her 40’s was dressed in a house dress. The other, who had to be at least 18, was dressed in a short Navy pleated skirt, white top, white anklet socks and white canvas Keds sneakers. Oddly enough, she looked like she was pregnant. Susan looked at her watch, it was 11:45am, so they had time to look around before noon. The older woman approached.

“Good morning, so nice of you to come by. We have not had many visitors. My name is Mary and this is Wendi. Feel free to look around.” Susan nodded and she and Rebecca began to walk around through the tables. Susan looked around, but nothing really struck her fancy. As they were getting ready to leave, Mary approached.

“Nothing you like?”

“Not today, but thanks for letting us look around.”

“You’re most welcome. Did you look inside, they is more there?” Susan shook her head. Rebecca was half way to the car, before Susan turned her around.

“Just a few more minutes, apparently, we missed the inside.” Rebecca rolled her eyes. Susan entered the house and instantly noticed a strong sweet perfume smell. It was not unpleasant and even reminded her of her grandmother’s house. The farther she went into the house, the stronger the smell, but the more she liked it. Rebecca had also noticed it.

“That smells so nice,” she said and inhaled deeply. “I feel kind of sleepy.”

“Me too,” said Susan, who was beginning to feel lightheaded. Mary was a few steps behind them and noted that both women were succumbing to her special mind control gas.

“I think two little girls have had a very busy day and really need a nice nap.” A nap sounded wonderful to Susan and to Rebecca. Mary took Susan’s hand and Wendi took Rebecca’s and led them toward the back of the house to a cute bedroom with light yellow wallpaper and two large cribs and a large changing table. On each of the cribs was a footed blanket sleeper decorated with ducks and bunnies as well as a pacifier. She took Rebecca’s hand and guided her over to the changing table. Using a foot pedal, she lowered the table and helped Rebecca up on to it. “I know you are sleepy, but you will sleep better if you are in your sleeper.” Rebecca eyes were drooping.

“Yes,” she said.

“Yes, Mommy is the proper response young lady.”

“Yes, Mommy.” Mary removed Rebecca’s sandals and then her shirt and her bra. She then laid her back on the table and removed her skirt and her panties so that she was naked. She then opened the drawer and pulled out some shaving gel and a disposable razor.

“Until we can get you waxed, I will shave your pussy hair.” Mary applied the gel and gently shaved off Rebecca’s pussy hair. “There now, you will be much more comfortable without that.” Next, she pulled out a cotton diaper and slipped it under Rebecca’s butt. She applied some baby powder and diaper cream. The aroma was wonderful, it reminded Rebecca of her childhood. She then pinned the diaper and had Rebecca sit up. She stepped into her new sleeper. Mary zipped it up from the back. “There now, all done and ready for our nap.” She guided Rebecca over to one of the cribs and helped her in. She turned to Wendi “Please go get Rebecca her bottle, it’s in the warmer in the kitchen.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Wendi responded. She returned a few minutes later with a baby bottle filled with a white liquid. Mary handed the bottle to Rebecca who instantly brought it up to her lips.

“This is your special formula. It will help you sleep better and has some very special ingredients. The formula had a pungent flavor, but Rebecca continue to suckle. The special ingredients included an ample amount of Daddy’s cum, but Mary did not mention that. She wanted Rebecca and Susan to begin to enjoy the taste of cum. “Not too fast baby girl, we don’t want someone getting gassy.” While Rebecca continued to suck on her bottle, Mary helped Susan onto the changing table and soon she too was diapered and in her sleeper. Mary helped her into the second crib and got her a bottle as well. When Rebecca was finished, Mary sat her up and helped her burp. She knew that gassy babies tended to be fussy and she wanted the girls to sleep deeply. Rebecca could barely hold her eyes open she was so sleepy. After Susan had finished her bottle and had been burped, Mary helped both girls to snuggle in their cribs. She put a pair of ear buds in their ears so they could listen to soft lullabies and subliminal programming and gave each of them a pacifier. Soon both girls were fast asleep and Mary cut off the light and closed the door to the nursery.

“It’s so nice to have two new babies in the house. I remember when you were a baby a few months ago,” she said to Wendi. “Now before too long, you are going to be a mommy.” She patted Wendi’s distended stomach. “Let’s let the girls sleep for a few hours. As they slept, their minds were filled with new thoughts about being being submissive and learning to obey Mommy and Daddy. While Rebecca and Susan napped, Mary removed their old clothing and pulled their car into the barn. She pulled out some of Wendi’s clothes that she had used before she was pregnant. These would work temporarily, but Mary would need to take both girls into town for new clothes and shoes. Daddy would be visiting the next day and she wanted both girls ready for him.

After about a three-hour nap, Mary awoke Rebecca and Susan. “Did we have a nice nap?” Both girls nodded.

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Good. Let’s get up and get dressed. We need to run into town and get both of you some new clothes.” She dressed both girls in a white blouse and pleated Navy skirt, white knee socks and a pair of saddle shoes. “These will have to do until we get you fitted.” The girls looked good in their matching clothes and very similar to what Wendi was wearing. Mary informed them that she had just called Miss Vicki’s Girls’ Shop and that she would stay open for them to be fitted. She herded them to her minivan and helped both Rebecca and Susan into specially-made car seats. When they arrived at Miss Vicki’s, the last customer was just leaving.

“Thank you for staying open for us,” Mary said.

“You’re most welcome. You are one of my best customers and I see you have two new little girls.”

“Yes, they visited this morning and have decided to stay with us and attend school.”

“How wonderful. Well, let’s start with school uniforms and a new pair of saddle shoes for each of them. Vicki pulled out several short Navy pleated skirts, several pairs of white crew socks and knee socks and white blouses.

“They both need training bras as well,” Mary added. Vicki found some very conservative training bras and panties for the girls. “I also want them fitted with gym uniforms and Keds.” Vicki found them two new one-piece gym uniforms that fit perfectly.

“Will red Keds work, I don’t think I have enough white Keds.”

“Yes, red is fine, but please have them try them on. Soon both Rebecca and Susan were walking around in their new gym uniforms and red Keds. They felt so comfortable. Susan started to ask a question, but Mary gave her a stern look and angrily shook her head “no”. “Little girls do as they are told and do not speak to adults unless they are spoken to.” Susan looked down embarrassed by her disrespect. The girls were allowed to wear their new school uniforms home and Vicki packed the rest of the clothes.

“The clothes and shoes total $315.46.” Mary handed her a credit card she had removed from Rebecca’s wallet. She expected the girls to pay for their new clothes as well as for their schooling. Seeing the reaction that Susan had received for trying to ask a question, she bit her tongue and offered no objection to the use of her credit card. Mommy was right, she and Susan needed new clothes. They returned home and Mary had the girls take off their new clothes and fold them carefully. She rediapered both girls and they slipped back into their footed sleepers. It was getting close to 7:00pm and their bedtime. She had the girls sit on either side of her on the couch. She opened her blouse to reveal that she was wearing a nursing bra.

“Time for a little of Mommy’s milk to help my girls feel sleepy.” Susan leaned in first and began to suck on one of Mary’s tits. She was rewarded with a stream of fresh breast milk. She nursed for about 15 minutes as Mary held her and then it was Rebecca’s turn. Both girls were amazed at how much milk was stored in Mommy’s breasts. The breast milk made both of them very sleepy. “You start school tomorrow, so you need a good night’s sleep.” She took Rebecca’s hand a led her back to the nursery and helped her up into her crib. She gave her a pacifier and ear buds and soon she was fast asleep. Susan was a bit fussy and did not want to go to bed. She wanted more breast milk, so Mary fixed her a small bottle and put her down. Soon, Susan too was asleep.

“I forgot how much work it is having new babies,” Mary said as Wendi put her head on Mary’s lap. You’ll understand soon how much work babies can be, but it’s always worth it. Daddy will be here tomorrow.

“I love Daddy,” Wendi said.

“I know you do and he loves you. He will love Rebecca and Susan too. Gosh it’s almost your bedtime.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Go get ready for bed and I will come tuck you in.” Wendi went down the hall to her room, which was next to the nursery where Rebecca and Susan were sleeping. She was a bit jealous because she had gotten used to being the only child, but Mary had assured her that their growing family was a good thing. Wendi changed into her nightie and ankle socks and padded back down to the living room. Mary had her lay on the couch, so she could be diapered. Even Wendi still wore diapers to bed. Mary also gave her a nighttime pill. “Time for your nerve tonic.” Wendi opened up and swallowed. Her medicine always made her feel good and relaxed. She brushed her teeth and Mary helped her into bed and kissed her on the head. “You are the big sister now and Mommy needs your help with your two new little sisters.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Good girl.” Those words always sent shivers of pleasure through Wendi’s body, especially when Daddy said them. Mary turned out the light and headed back to the living room. She read for a few minutes and then went into the learning room she used for school. She had set up two computers for Susan and Rebecca to watch their lessons. The first day of school was always exciting. The girls would be watching a program that helped to empty their minds of old ideas and memories and would help them learn to obey and serve. The program had worked wonders on Wendi. Gwendolyn, which Mary had shortened to Wendi, had come to Mary’s home several months ago in response to an ad to sell a car. At that time, she was a teller at a local bank. Mary had used the same techniques to help Wendi regress to a toddler state and then to reprogram her. She had learned to become submissive, especially to her Daddy, who decided to breed her. Once Mary had taken Wendi off her birth control, Daddy had no problem impregnating her and Wendi had enjoyed the process. Mary knew that Daddy would also want to breed Susan and Rebecca, who she had decided to rename as Suzie and Becki.

The next morning, Mary woke Suzie and Becki and got them bathed and dressed in their new school uniforms. She would need to get their hair cut, but, for now, she gave them ponytails. She had protein shakes for both girls along with their first dose of her special nerve tonic. “You will take your medicine in the morning, at lunch and before bed. This will help relax you and help you focus on your schoolwork.”

“Yes, Mommy,” the girls said in unison and swallowed their capsules. Mary guided both girls to their learning stations and hooked them into the program. Soon, both girls were watching a swirl pattern on the screen as their minds opened to new ideas. Periodically, Mary picked up a headset connected into the program the girls were watching. It allowed her to talk to them without stopping the program.

“Girls, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Mommy,” both Becki and Suzi said in unison staring at the screen.

“Are you enjoying your lessons?”

“Yes Mommy,” they repeated.

“Good. Your minds are so empty. They need new thoughts and new ideas.”

“Yesssss, empty minds need new thoughts….” the girls repeated. Mary then began to help them both understand that their old lives were meaningless and painful, but that their new lives with Mommy and Daddy would be wonderful, especially as the girls learned to pleasure their Daddy and to receive his seed. Daddy’s cum was good for them. She spent about an hour teaching them and then let them return to watching the program.

Wendi helped Mary pick up the house for Daddy’s arrival. He arrived about 11:00am and Mary and Wendi greeted him at the front door.

“Well, hello to my two girls.” He patted Wendi’s belly, “and a new little one on the way.”

“We have a surprise for you,” Mary said smiling.

“How nice, I love surprises.” Wendi took Daddy’s hand and led him back to the learning room where Suzi and Becki were still watching their lessons. “Who do we have here?”

“They are my new baby sisters, Suzi and Becki.” Daddy smiled. He was surprised. He had been anticipating fucking Mary and Wendi, but now there were two more pussies to receive his cum.

“They visited yesterday and decided to stay for school. Today was their first morning of school. In a few minutes, I am going to allow them to change into their gym uniforms while I make their lunch. Wendi, you can take them outside and play some games.”

“Yes, Mommy.” Mary kissed Daddy. When Mary stopped the program, the girls’ eyes fluttered as they dropped out of their deep trance. Suzi’s mind felt foggy and she had no memory of where she was or how she got there, only that she was where she belonged. Becki felt the same. Her mind felt like cotton candy and she knew that she needed to obey. Mary directed the girls back to the nursery to change into their gym uniforms.

“We have really missed you. I hope Daddy has lots of cum for his girls.” Daddy smiled.

“Gallons and gallons.” Mary left and returned with the girls, now attired in their gym uniforms and red Keds.

“Girls, I have a surprise. Your Daddy is here.” She led them into the living room where Daddy was sitting on the couch with Wendi kissing her deeply with his hand inside her panties.

“Daddy, I would like you to meet Suzi and Becki.” Daddy smiled.

“It’s so nice to meet both of you. Have you enjoyed your first day of school?”

“Yes Daddy,” they said smiling.

“Wonderful. I think it’s playtime, They entered the living room and climbed onto the couch on either side of Daddy. “I hope your gym uniforms are comfortable?”

“Yes, very comfortable Daddy.”

“Good, please follow Wendi outside where you can play. Mommy will make lunch and then it’s naptime.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Wendi took their hands and led them outside where they played hide and seek and hopscotch. Mary fixed lunch for Daddy and sat on his lap as he fondled her tits. It made her so wet. She wanted to drop down on the floor and let Daddy fuck her, but she knew that she needed to keep Suzi and Becki on a strict schedule. She fixed sandwiches for the girls and set a place at the table with Daddy. She also placed their nerve tonic capsules on their plates. She then went to the back door and called them in.

“Did you have fun playing with Wendi?”

“Yes, Mommy. It was so much fun,” gushed Becki.

“Good. Now, please have a seat and take your medicine and then eat your sandwich. I want you down for your nap very soon.”

“Yes, Mommy.” The girls finished their lunches and then Mary took them back to the nursery for naptime. She changed them out of their school uniforms, diapered them and put them back into their sleepers. She knelt down next to Becki in her crib.

“Did you learn a lot today?”

“Yes, Mommy, I learned all about my body and how it was made to give pleasure to Daddy and to receive his seed.” Mary kissed her on the forehead.

“I am so proud of you. Have a nice nap and we will finish your lessons.” Mary gave Suzi and Becki their pacifiers and soon they were asleep. Unlike the day before, she only allowed them to nap for 90 minutes and she awoke them and they changed back into their uniforms. She took them to the learning room and started the second round of their training. Wendi was using another computer and also receiving training. With the girls occupied, Mary slipped into bed with Daddy. She had missed his penis and soon he was reminding her of how good it could feel. This was paradise. Mary cuddled with Daddy and drifted off to sleep, but awoke when her alarm went off. She got up and dressed. It was almost time of the girls’ lessons to be finished and she wanted to start dinner.

Mary prepared dinner and then ended the girls’ training session. After a full day of training, their minds had been cleansed of old thoughts and ideas and filled with ideas that were proper. After dinner, Daddy announced that Suzi and Becki would be allowed to stay up after their bedtime to watch his love-making session with Wendi. Both Suzi and Becki were excited. Mary hustled them off for their baths and then diapered them and put them in their sleepers. Meanwhile, she changed into her baby doll nightie and anklet socks and joined Daddy in the bedroom. When Suzi and Becki came it, Daddy was in bed with the sheet pulled over. His enormous erection tented the sheet. Mommy sat on the edge of the bed stroking his erection under the sheet.

“Now girls, this is a special night. I am letting you stay up past your bedtime to help you both learn how we please our Daddy. Please sit quietly over there and watch. Tonight, Wendi will be pleasing her Daddy, but soon both of you will be doing that. The girls in their matching sleepers too a seat giving them a clear view of the bed. A few minutes later, Wendi entered. She was completely naked except for her white anklet socks. She slipped into the bed next to Daddy and under the sheet. She kissed him deeply and he began to fondle her ample breasts. Wendi was noticeably pregnant and her breasts had begun to fill with milk. Gradually Wendi’s head began to move down Daddy’s torso kissing as she went. He was clearly enjoying this as his head was arched back and his breathing deepened. When Wendi reached his penis, she licked the precum off and licked the shaft. It was clear that Daddy was enjoying her ministrations. Soon Wendi’s mouth was over Daddy’s erection and her head was moving up and down.

“Oh god that feels so good baby girl!” Wendi increased her speed practically sending Daddy over the edge. Mary glanced over at the girls. Both of them had their hands down trying the rub their pussies through the Their hands were furiously rubbing their pussies through the fabric of their sleepers. She smiled. This was as it should be. She had designed the sleepers with the zipper in back so that the girls could not access their pussies without help. Their minds were now saturated with lust and their training. They knew that their pussies existed to pleasure their Daddy and to receive his seed. Wendi moved her mouth from Daddy’s penis sensing he was close to cumming and positioned herself over him, so that he could push inside of her. She had learned that Daddy’s seed is never to be wasted. She began to ride his erection sending waves of pleasure through her body. Within minutes, Daddy exploded inside of her filling her with his cum. She then orgasmed and came. Wendi pulled off and rolled over in the bed, completely content. Daddy lay back also spent. Mommy motioned the girls over and pulled back the sheet. Daddy was still mostly erect, but his penis was covered with his cum and cum from Wendi.

“Girls, what is the rule about Daddy’s cum?”

“Daddy’s seed is precious and can never be wasted,” they said in unison.

“Good girls. I want each of you to taste Daddy’s seed.” Suzi sheepishly moved her head toward Daddy’s penis and extended her tongue. “Don’t be afraid, Daddy’s cum tastes wonderful.” Suzi licked his shaft capturing a good amount of his cum and swallowing it. It was sweet and salty at the same time. Becki then took a turn. She also liked the taste.

“That’s so yummy, Mommy,” Becki said.

“It is yummy baby girl. Soon, both of you will be receiving lots of Daddy’s cum.” The two girls looked at each other and grinned. “Now, it’s way past your bedtime, so into your cribs and sleep tight.”

“Yes, Mommy.” For whatever reason, Daddy’s cum had made them feel sleepy and they both drifted off in no time. Mary checked on them and kissed both of them on the forehead. She then raised the gates on their cribs and locked them in place. The girls had a busy day between starting school, meeting their Daddy and watching their sister pleasure him.

“The girls did very well,” Daddy said, “you have trained them well.” Mary smiled appreciating the compliment. It always felt good when Daddy praised her.

“Yes, they did. The program works so well to help empty their minds to allow proper brainwashing. They will soon be ready for breeding.” Daddy was hard again and he pulled Mary next to him. She instinctively spread her legs to welcome his erection. Even though he had just filled Wendi with a load of his cum, his enormous balls gave up an equally large load into her triggering her orgasm.

“Daddy that feels so good.” She crawled up next to him and cuddled. She felt suddenly sleepy and soon she too was in dreamland. She awoke late the next morning having forgot to set her alarm. She found that he was already gone leaving a note to her that he would be back in two weeks and that he wanted Suzi and Becki ready for breeding. Mary knew that the girls would need to be ready. When it came to breeding, Daddy did not kid around. If they weren’t ready, she would undoubtedly be severely punished.

When the girls woke the next morning, they wanted to see Daddy, but Mary had to inform them that he had left for important meetings, but that he wanted them to study hard. Both Suzi and Becki did not want to disappoint their Daddy and so they buckled down. Mary had found that each day, the girls’ memories of their former life faded more and more and they began to understand their new lives as sluts. Although the girls were still receiving training through hypnosis, Mary had added more porn to stimulate the girls sexually. Now both girls and Wendi as well furiously rubbed their pussies in response. This worked well because, while they could stimulate themselves, they were unable to cum without her or Daddy’s permission. She watched out of the kitchen window as they played with Wendi dressed in their gym uniforms and Keds. She made appointments for both of them with her stylist and had their hair cut into a short pixie style that Daddy preferred.

About a week after Daddy had left, Mary decided it was time to transition Suzi and Becki from their toddler phase to young adolescents. This would give them a week to get ready for breeding. Although they did not change their wardrobe, the converted their cribs into single beds. She also moved them from wearing diapers and sleepers into baby doll nighties similar to the ones that she and Wendi wore. That evening, both girls tried on their new nighties. They were so excited. “I’m a big girl now,” Becki gushed.

“Yes, you are sweetie.” Mary responded. “I am so proud of both of you and Daddy will be too.” The mere mention of the word Daddy elicited a sexual response from both girls. They both felt the wetness in their pussies.

“Mommy, will Daddy put his penis inside me?” asked Suzi.

“Yes, he will baby girl.”

“Good girls get bred and you are both good girls.” Both girls giggled as they slipped into their beds. Over the next week, Mary worked to get Suzi and Becki ready for their first breeding session with Daddy. The girls were eager, but also very nervous. She remembered preparing Wendi for her first session. Wendi had been a virgin and was completely ignorant of how to act in bed with a man and resisted her training. Mary had examined both Suzi and Becki and found the neither were virgins. This was both good and bad. Good because they were used to being fucked. Bad because Daddy loved to be the first man to breed his girls. Ultimately, with the help of the nerve tonic and hypnosis, Mary had been able to overcome Wendi’s resistance. The nerve tonic worked directly on her brain, helping to sedate it and to allow old thoughts and memories to be removed and replaced by new thoughts. Wendi had been given a high dosage of nerve tonic for over a week until it was clear that her mind no longer challenged the new thoughts. After that, she was easily trained to welcome her Daddy’s cum and to be bred. Suzi and Becki had been less resistant, Mary had given them nerve tonic but at a lower dosage and both girls had responded well and both welcomed their new training.

Daddy was scheduled to return on Saturday and by Thursday, Mary felt like both Suzi and Becki were ready for breeding. Their programming was complete and they now saw themselves as willing cum receptacles for Daddy. Their hypnosis now included liberal portions of porn to help them embrace their role as good girls who existed exclusively to please their Daddy. They had also learned their catechisms by heart, including “Daddy owns my mind and my body,” “Daddy’s pleasure is my pleasure” and “Breeding is for Baby Girls.” Wendi was well into her pregnancy and Mary had already made arrangements for the child to be adopted by a couple. Daddy wanted Wendi to give the child up in order that he could breed her again. In the meantime, he would breed Suzi and Becki.

Mary spent the next couple of days getting ready of Daddy’s visit. The girls helped her clean the house and make the beds. She went shopping for a nice meal for Daddy. Both Suzi and Becki accompanied her and drew a few stares from other customers. Both girls were dressed in their matching school uniforms, crew socks and saddle shoes even though they were both in their 20’s. The girls loved their uniforms and did not care. She took the girls to her stylist who gave them both cute pixie cuts. By Friday night, all was in readiness. Saturday morning, she allowed the girls to dress in the gym uniforms and play, but by 2:00pm, they were showered and dressed in clean uniforms to wait for Daddy’s arrival. Fortunately, the girls were ready early, because he walked through the door at 3:30pm. Mary had instructed the girls to sit quietly and it was all that Suzi could do not to jump into his arms. Mary led him into the living room, where the girls were waiting.

“Now my baby girls look so beautiful in their school uniforms and Suzi and Becki have new cute haircuts.” The girls beamed in response to his praise. Both had always had long hair, but they loved their new pixie cuts because Daddy loved them. The girls could see that Daddy was excited because his erection was already tenting his pants. Mary called in that dinner was ready and the girls took Daddy by the hand and led him into the dining room. Mary gave the girls very meager portions because she did not want them to be gassy in bed with Daddy. After dinner, the girls were excused to change into the nighties and Suzi and Becki scampered off. They were so excited they could hardly stand it. Wendi helped Mary clear the table and Daddy went back into the living room and sat in his chair. Soon, the girls joined him wearing their new nighties and anklet socks.

“Have my baby girls been working on their cock sucking skills?” Both Becki and Suzi nodded enthusiastically. They both knelt at his feet as he gently pulled down his pants and this his boxers. His enormous penis sprang out. It was already firm with a hint of precum at the tip. The sight was almost too much for the girls. Becki moved first and gently took his erection in her hand and licked off the precum. She then licked the head and gradually worked more and more of his shaft into her mouth. She needed his cum in her mouth. It was like mother’s milk. Meanwhile Daddy was enjoying her efforts and soon his penis began to spasm and he filled her mouth. She then yielded to Suzi, who began to apply her skills. After a few minutes, Mary noticed that Suzi was having some difficulty with the size of Daddy’s penis.

“Just relax baby girl, let Daddy’s penis slip all the way down.” Suzi nodded and resumed. This time she was able to take it all. She was rewarded with more cum. Mary smiled. She knew that both the girls knew how to deep throat, but Suzi was just a little nervous. Soon, supper was ready. The girls cleaned up and helped Mary serve. Daddy always ate first while the girls waited patiently. After dinner, they helped Mary wash and dry the dishes. Finally, it was time for Daddy to begin breeding them.

Mary escorted the girls into the bedroom, where Daddy was waiting. He had already stripped and was under the covers. He preferred to take one of the girls at a time and Mary decided that Becki would go first. Suzi was disappointed, but she knew that Daddy’s pleasure was the most important consideration. Becki laid back and allowed Daddy to straddle her. Although she had sex before, it was not memorable and the boys were not particularly well-endowed. This was completely different. Daddy had an enormous cock and she desperately wanted to be impregnated by him. She wanted to give him the pleasure he deserved, but she also wanted his seed. Daddy was gentle but firm as he penetrated Becki. Her initial discomfort was replaced by pleasure as his cock stretched her. He then increased his rhythm thrusting deeper and deeper. Becki wanted to scream with pleasure, but she knew that baby girls were not allowed to speak unless spoken to.

“That feels good, doesn’t it baby girl?”

“Oh yes Daddy. More please!” Daddy was happy to accommodate her. Her mind and her boy felt wave after wave of pleasure. Daddy finally filled her with his load.

“There now baby girl. Just what you needed.” Becki lay back as her Daddy kissed her. She had found her purpose in life. Daddy repeated the process with Suzi. It was amazing how much cum he had to share with his girls. Sex with Daddy had been wonderful but exhausting. Both girls could hardly keep their eyes open as Mary got them back into their nighties and into bed. Daddy was very pleased with her work and rewarded her but let her know that his sexual needs came first and that new baby girls would be needed to serve as cum receptacles. Three months later, Suzi and Becki sat next to Mary on the porch. They wore matching pink rompers, white anklet socks and white Keds. Their distended bellies left no doubt that they were pregnant. A white Mercedes drove up and parked. Two college-age women got out and began looking over the items for sale. They saw nothing they could not live without and were about to get back into their car when Mary approached them.

“You might be interested in some of the merchandise inside the house.” Claire and Brooke looked at each other and nodded. They followed Mary inside. Brooke caught the aroma of perfume. It smelled nice. It was late morning, but she was feeling very tired. Mary took her hand. “It’s time for your nap.”